• Published 9th Jul 2015
  • 5,045 Views, 207 Comments

A Cursed Soul - pvzMLP



I thought I was free from this curse. What happend to me was much better. Meeting these creatures gave me genuine happiness. My name is Marionette and this is my curse being lifted.

  • ...
8
 207
 5,045

Chapter 5

As my eyes adjusted to light I saw another alicorn standing in the middle of the room. What stood out about her was her ethereal mane with the colors of green, blue, and pink flowing around her as if it was caught in an endless breeze. She looked around before her eyes landed on me. I saw no fear in her eyes no confusion she just......stared at me.

"Celestia what are you doing here? If you told us you were coming we could have prepared for your arrival." Thankfully Twilight was the one who broke that awkward silence. Celestia turned around and smiled at Twilight as she trotted over to her the rest of the mane six-and Lyra- bowed to her like any other subject.

"Arise my little ponies." She told them in which they rose and looked at her and smiled at this kindhearted ruler."Sorry I didn't send a letter for my arrival, but I felt a strange surge of magic appear in the center of town when I went to investigate all I found was a present box and music box. Do you know what could have caused this magic and what those items are?" She asked them with confusion in her voice.

Twilight was about to speak up, but I beat her to it. "That would be me Celestia." At the sound of my voice she turned around to see me standing at my full height which was foot taller than her. "I will happily explain my appearance and that strange magic so-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence before a strange glow surrounded my body and was lifted into air brought down to eye level with Celestia who was glaring straight into the white dots that are in my black outlined eyes." You will not harm my subjects." She said to me a threat in her voice.

"Celestia!! What are you doing!?!" Twilight yelled at her former mentor horrified at what she was doing to me.

"This thing is filled with dark magic and only dark magic. The only other being with this amount of dark magic is Sombra and we know how that turned out!" She yelled to her student and this angered me. She was going to harm me all because of the magic I use. Then I heard a sound that would seal everyones fates

THE SOUND OF A CLOCK STRIKING TWELVE