• Published 9th Jul 2015
  • 5,041 Views, 207 Comments

A Cursed Soul - pvzMLP



I thought I was free from this curse. What happend to me was much better. Meeting these creatures gave me genuine happiness. My name is Marionette and this is my curse being lifted.

  • ...
8
 207
 5,041

Chapter 4

Confetti and streamers fell down from the ceiling as I opened the door to see party decorations, cake, cupcakes and a large number of ponies I saw in the streets walking to here. As the noise died down everypony took a moment to look at me in confusion before Pinkie jumped out from the middle of the group of ponies and bounced over to me.

"Pinkie what-what is this? And how did you manage it?" I asked tilting my head to the side at the impossible act she pulled off making a party this fast. She just giggled at my questions.

"Well silly this is your welcome to ponyville party!" She exclaimed pointing to a giant banner where the words 'WELCOME TO PONYVILLE' was painted. "It's a party a throw to whoever moves into ponyville or visits for a couple days!" She told me to which I was utterly dumbfounded(Though with me being a robot with a mask on they couldn't see)

"But, why? I only just met you today and you're throwing me a party? As a matter of fact HOW did you set this up?" The disbelief in my voice clearly visible. I then felt somepony poking me and turned my head to see Twilight just looking at me with a determined expression on her face.

"Don't ask. It's just Pinkie being Pinkie." She told me in which I tilted my head to the side. That caused her to sigh."Just don't think about it too much it will just cause a headache. It's easier to just accept it." She told me shivering as if she remembered something painful. As I turned my head to Pinkie I could hear Twilight mutter." Never again."

"Alright so what Twilight told me I'm not gonna ask, but why are they here?" I asked Pinkie pointing towards the random ponies confusion seeping from my voice." I don't even know them."

Just then a pony with a blue coat and a white and blue mane stepped out of the crowd."Because everpony deserves a nice warm welcome to a new place when they meet new ponies." She told me before tilting her head to the side a smile on her face." Hi Twilight!" She told her with a wave.

"Hi Minuette!" She said to her with a smile on her face.

All attention was brought back to me as the mane six walked out from behind me with a smile on their faces."You see in this town we accept everypony for who they are and we welcome them with warm hooves cause then you'd barely get a chance to meet anypony. So we'd like to know what do you think?" Twilight asked me pulling her five friends close for a group hug all smiling at me.

I felt a surge of happiness inside me and I felt tears rolling down my mask. These ponies that I just met are throwing me a party." Thank you so much." I told them to which they smiled even brighter.

"Now that that's out of the way..." Pinkie began as she reached to the side to pull out a colorful cannon" LET'S PARTY!!" She pulled the string on the cannon and more confetti popped out and so did party hats conveniently landing on mine and everyponies head.

Throughout the party I met some nice ponies like Ditzy Doo, Doctor Whooves, Minuette, Big Macintosh. And as the party came to a close I saw the mint green unicorn I saw walking to the Crysal library come to me with an earth pony with a light yellow coat and a blue and pink mane walk up to me.

The mint green unicorn was the first one to talk to me. "Hi my name is Lyra Heartstrings and I just help but notice that your body figure looks awfully like a human. So are you?" She asked with wide eyes and smile on her face. The earth pony next to her just groaned in annoyance.

"Lyra this is ridiculous there is no such thing as humans so please just leave this nice stallion alone." She asked her with a small glare on her face.

"But Bon Bon he hasn't given an answer yet. You never know he could just be a human in costume.'GASP' Are you a human in a costume?" She asked with a her smile back on her face.

Bon Bon justed sighed in defeat." I'm going home now. Lyra don't stay out too late." She told her exiting the building. I then turned my attention back to Lyra still looking at me with a smile on her face.

I bent down and whispered into her hear."Stay after the party and I'll tell you along with the mane six." She just gasped and hugged her where I slowly returned the hug in which she just walked away to the food tables.

Thirty minutes later it was just me, the mane six and Lyra. She helped them clean up where I with my tall height got to the harder to reach places. Soon the place was back to normal. I was about to call everypony back to where I was standing before a bright flash of light appeared in the middle of the stairs while I was adjusting to the bright light I heard everypony gasp.

"PRINCESS CELESTIA!!