• Published 9th Jul 2015
  • 5,041 Views, 207 Comments

A Cursed Soul - pvzMLP



I thought I was free from this curse. What happend to me was much better. Meeting these creatures gave me genuine happiness. My name is Marionette and this is my curse being lifted.

  • ...
8
 207
 5,041

Prologue

My box finally unwound and I appeared on the center stage of the run down pizzarea known as "Freddy Fazbears Pizza". To some this place is a childhood dream come true to others......it's a nightmare. This place IS my nightmare. I was once a normal boy going to this place for my friends birthday party, but for some reason I was locked out. I pounded on the door trying to get somebody's attention, but no-one came.

Except "HIM!" He stopped his car out front opening the door. The first thought that ran through my head when I saw him was 'This guy must like the color purple'. He walked over to me asked me what was wrong. I told him I couldn't get in to my friends party. He knelt down to me and gave a cupcake he had in a container in the front seat. He told me he was saving them for a special occasion. I thanked him for it as he drove away.

That mistake is what cost me my LIFE.

Memories aside I noticed that I wasn't in my puppet form I was in my spirit form. The second thing I noticed was the animatronics aren't on stage which makes no sense. They were shut down years ago. So then that must mean my friends are controlling them. But why? We all agreed to just roam the pizzaria in our spirit form. And only take control of the animatronics only if......

HE'S HERE.

We all agreed to stop controlling the animatronics when Mike left and to only control them unless that purple menace comes back , he always comes back.

In another room somewhere in the restaurant I could hear metal footseps, an axe hitting metal, a recognizeable screech and silence.

"He's not leaving this pizzaria alive this time!" I said to myself in a demonic echoe. I walked off the stage following the metal footsteps of foxys feet through the dust until I found him and the others. They were dismantled there heads all in a row with the lights flickering out of their head. I looked towards the one door we couldn't enter as ANIMATRONICS.

As I walked through the doorway my friends spirits appeared in the doorway surrounding the only escape exit. And in the middle of the room standing there petrified was the killer of us all, the one reason we are trapped in this place, the one reason we killed all those security guards thinking it was him because of the purple clothing he wore when he killed us. It's the purple guy.

"W-w-what? B-but I killed you. How is this happening? Who are you!? What are you?!?" He screamed backing up to the left wall with me slowly walking up to the cause of all that has happend in this cursed pizzaria. And I couldn't help but let out a demonic chuckle at how terrified he is right now.

"IT'S ME" I said in my terrifying demonic voice. His eyes kept darting around the room looking for something, anything to help him until his eyes locked onto a golden bunny animatronic suit that he recognized from all those years ago when he still worked in this restaurant chain. The Springtrap suit. Seeing his opportunity to save himself he dashed for it at a speed that would impress Foxy.

"You can't hurt me now you demonic little brats!" He laughed as he got up looking at the kids he killed all those years ago now a ghost. "These suits are basically indestructible so there's now way you can stop me now! HAHAHAHAH-" He suddenly gasped out in pain as the suits springlocks presses in on slowly making dripping waterfall from the hinges of suit.

As he was screaming in pain I looked back at my friends to suddenly see them start floating into the air flying through the cracks in the building into the sky for the fate that awaits them. Me? I'm still here while my friends are going to those pearly white gates. I looked down suddenly realizing I must be going to see the devil. My friends killed the night gaurds, I give them life and I have to go to hell?!? I broke down right there sobbing waiting my terrible fate.

But that never happened I looked up to see some form of light approaching me. I stood up cautiously not sure it'll harm me. Then suddenly it shot towards me enveloping me in a warm light. As I struggled against I felt as if everything was fine and I felt like laughing so that's what I laughed for the first time in years and it felt. In fact I felt so happy I didn't even notice I was suddenly in my box as the puppet. I looked around in sadness realizing it was all a dream the purple guy was still alive and I'm still trapped here I felt like sobbing but I could only make gasping sonuds. Then suddenly someone opened the box.

Or should I say somepony?
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
EQUESTRIA, PONYVILLE, TWILIGHT SPARKLES LIBRARY

It was a dull day to say the least for Twilight Sparkle. Why you ask? Because she couldn't think of anything she hasn't already done yet so she decided to sit in the crystal map room thinking of something just anything to do. With a groan she threw her head and front hooves over her seat.

Spike came in hearing Twilight's groan of boredom which she never does! "What's wrong Twilight? You seem depressed." he asked stopping at the doorway.

"I don't know Spike. It's just I can't think of anything to do today." She said with a .... bored expression on her face. Spike was about to suggest somthing until the jingle of a music box could be heard outside."Spike do you hear that?" The drake quickly nodded his head. "Come on let's go check it out." She said trotting past Spike who was now jogging to catch up with her.

As they exited the crystal castle she noticed other ponies were gathered around some sort of giant present with a tiny music box sitting next to it. As she approached the box the ponies moved out of the way while Twilights friends trotted up behind her.

The first to speak was Rainbow Dash"Uhh Twilight do you know what this is?" She asked mothioning towards the box.

"I'm not sure what it is." She said examining the box and the music box next to it.

"Isn't it obvious? It's a present and a pony-in-the-box!" Giggled Pinkie at how clueless her friends could be.

"Well I know that it's just ... what is it doing here?" She asked looking around at her friends who just shrugged in response to her question.

Suddenly the music box stopped and they could hear the sounds of a child sobbing in the box. They all gasped at hearing there was a child crying in this box. So without further hesitation she used her magic to quickly open the box only to find it wasn't a pony.

Author's Note:

This my first fanic so go easy on me