• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 1,374 Views, 34 Comments

Equestria's Hammiest Villain - Dirty Bit



Equestria's newest threat has never looked so adorable

  • ...
2
 34
 1,374

Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Having a Chuckles

Chuckles was pleased to have found his temporary quarters so that he may properly rest before he sets his plan into motion. The only downside was having to listen to such a long story on the way there. Despite the grating experience, he had to admit that this Lord Tirek was his kind of guy, especially with the power to sap away the magic of other ponies. One question remained on his mind, though.

"What's with this Discord character? You said he used to be evil?" Chuckles asked curiously.

"Yup." Spike replied "He was evil at first, causing chaos throughout Equestria, but mostly Ponyville, then he was reformed by Fluttershy, who was convinced by Tirek to betray us, followed by him betraying Discord, causing him to help Twilight defeat Tirek once and for all." Spike explained before he shrugged his shoulders "It was pretty crazy."

"I'll say." Chuckles said with hidden disgust. He tried to fathom what kind of villain just switches sides twice. Not to mention the power that he held. Chuckles carried a sense of nostalgia when he thought about the time he used the Shackles of Encumbrance, but he knew it wouldn't be right to use them again, knowing the drawbacks of the narrator giving out on him.

"So, how's Ponyville treating you?" Spike asked while he leaned against the guest room's doorframe "I'll bet you'll fit in just nicely with everypony here." Chuckles shrugged with a crooked smile.

"Oh yes, everypony and everything is so...colorful." Chuckles replied, adding the last part weakly while assessing his new quarters.

"Figuratively or literally?" Spike asked with a raised eyebrow "I say this because I remembered how you said you liked Ponyville for its color. Plus, everypony here is colorful as far as personality and talents."

"I could hardly notice." Chuckles said sarcastically, not caring that it went over Spike's head.

"Oh yeah. Just be happy that Pinkie Pie didn't decide to introduce you to everypony on your tour. Even I was exhausted when she put Twilight and I through that when we moved here a couple years back.

"And where did you two live before?" The dark lord inquired.

"Canterlot." Spike waddled over towards a nearby window and pointed at a distant mountain with what appeared to be a castle hanging from the side of it. Chuckles followed his claw and awed at the tiny spectacle "It's where the princesses live. Twilight studied under Princess Celestia for most of her life after she hatched me from an egg."

"She did WHAT!?" Chuckles blurted out as he stared wide-eyed at Spike.

"Twilight hatched me from my egg with her magic." Spike smirked in amusement "Ponies don't lay eggs, you know."

"Work on your phrasing next time, maybe?" Chuckles shot back with a deadpan gaze.

"Touche." Spike laughed as he hopped away from the window "So, now that you know where to go from here, what do you wanna do now?" Chuckles turned away from Spike and poked his chin in thought. It was true that Chuckles really didn't know what to do to kill more time before tomorrow, where he would personally make sure that his plan shall follow through. Until he realized two things:

He needed to test his mind control spell and it was only him and Spike in the castle.

With a wide-eyed stare of realization, followed by a well-hidden evil grin, he hopped away from the window and turned to Spike, with a fixed expression of cheerfulness on his face.

"I know! Did I ever tell you that I have a hobby for collecting pictures?" Chuckles asked with feigned innocence. Spike cocked his head to the side.

"No, actually. Why? Do you wanna take a picture or something?" Spike wondered as he scratched his head. He never once seen Chuckles with a camera at his side.

"Yes, actually. But I need you to stand still and gimme a big smile." The dark lord requested with a large grin of his own, pointing at it with a hoof "Like this."

"Okay." Spike said before standing with his claws akimbo, a wide grin on his face "How about this?"

"Gooooood~!" Chuckles said with hidden mischief as he slowly reached into his cape before pulling out the mystic amulet of Hogswineboar, the red gem glowing brightly as he aimed it at his first victim "Say cheese!" He said with a wicked smile. Spike instantly deflated and pointed at the amulet with a confused glance.

"But that's not a-" A zap of magic that connected with his eyes silenced the purple dragon as he stood completely still, resembling a statue with glowing pupils. Chuckles paused in his stance before looking quizzically at Spike.

"Did it work?" He asked himself before approaching the silent dragon and waving a hoof in front of his face. Chuckles then decided a more pragmatic test as he cleared his throat.

"Dragon, I am your master now. You will obey me." Chuckles stated firmly as he stared down Spike.

"Yes, master." Spike responded instantly, albeit with a monotonous tone of voice, as if all emotions had been drained of him. Chuckles gasped with glistening eyes before containing his excitement and testing his control further.

"So, you're my servant now?" Chuckles asked carefully.

"Of course, master."

"And you're not joshing me?"

"I have no reason to, master."

"Can you stop calling me master if you mean it?"

"Yes."

"It worked..." Chuckles uttered dumbfoundedly before he began to dance and cheer "It worked! It really, really worked!" He laughed triumphantly as he circled Spike, who was similar to that of a miniature statue. Chuckles stopped in front of the dragon as he looked at his amulet with an evil grin on his face "I'll get my powerful army yet! All I have to do is make sure that my plan goes swimmingly! Today, the dragon; tomorrow, the rest of Ponyville!" He laughed again, happy to act villainous in the privacy of somepony else's home.

"I await your next command, master." Spike piped up in the same monotonous tone. Chuckles instantly turned and pointed at him with an irate expression.

"Silence! You will speak when spoken to!" He shouted dominantly before his gaze softened "Also, we gotta work on how you talk. It's, like, a dead giveaway, man." He added flatly.

Chuckles would use his time to think about what would be the best approach for tomorrow, confident that his devious scheme in the making will ensure his future conquest.

End of Chapter 7

Author's Note:

Are you having a Chuckles? No? Me neither.

Maybe we both shall have more with the chapters yet to come.

That being said, poor Spike. Perhaps he'll get more attention as a hypnotized slave.

Enjoy the chapter. Peace! :twilightsmile: