• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 706 Views, 20 Comments

Heavy Sleeping Princess - OtakuBrony47



Spike and Twilight get into a real pickle when Spike accidentaly puts Princess Luna to sleep.

  • ...
6
 20
 706

Chapter: Two. Hastle at the Castle

In our last adventure, Spike had accidentally knocked out Princess Luna. And now he needs to wake her up (with Twilight’s help). Spike scattered around, trying to figure out what do. You could tell he was nervous by the amount of sweat that dropping from his forehead.

“Hmm. Hey, we can…N-no.” Spike’s voice softly said. “Hey I now, how about we…” Before Spike could finish, Twilight interrupted him.

“No Spike, we are not going to “CLOP” the princess to see if she’ll react. We got to be realistic and NOT PERVERTED.”

Spike frowned. “Hey, just a suggestion.” He announced. Spike and Twilight paced the room. But time was running out. The clock had already struck 3 am. If they didn’t think of something soon, then morning will arrive, but with Luna out cold, she won’t be able to lower the moon so Princess Celestia would be able to raise the sun. And to make matters worse, Spike just belched up a letter. Gee, wonder who it’s from?

Twilight grabbed the letter with her magic and opened it up and read it. “Hmm. HMM. Uh hum, Uh hum, Uh. Hun. THINGS JUST GOT WORSE!!!!” The young alicorn uttered, “PRINCESS CELESTIA WANT’S TO SEE US! NOW! IT’S OVER! WE ARE SO DEAD! NO! Waaaaaiiiiiit.” Twilight eyeballed Spike. “YOU ARE SO DEAD!” she exclaimed.

Spike was surprised at Twilight’s accusation. “ME?”

“YES! YOU were the one who added too much of that Moon Sugar into Princess Luna’s Moonlight Milk Tea! YOU knocked her out! And now YOU will be banished, or thrown away in a dungeon, or thrown away in a dungeon in the place you were banished to because of YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU! YOOOOOOOOOU!”

Spike’s mouth was wide open. Oh, he was going to get it now. If the Princess turned Discord to stone for disrupting harmony, he could only IMAGINE what the Princess would do to him. “Your right Twilight.” He uttered. “I’m guilty. I’ll never survive in prison, THEY’LL MOP UP THE FLOOR WITH ME!!”

“CALM DOWN SPIKE! No will find out. All we got to do is sneak Luna inside the castle without being spotted by the guard ponies and find a way to wake her up without Princess Celestia finding out about it. I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?”

Meanwhile in the Human world. “HEY there’s a job offer as a Night Guard at Pizza Restaurant! I’ll take it, I mean, what’s the WORST that could happen!” a human’s voice uttered as he read a newspaper.

Meanwhile in the sky of the human world. “Relax darling, I’m almost home. I’ll be arriving at New York in an hour aboard Flight 93. Besides, what’s the WORST that could happen till then?” a woman said to her husband on the phone.

Meanwhile in 1945 Hiroshima. “Oh no an American plane is flying over us.” Said a man.

“Don’t worry about it.” Said a woman next to him. “What’s the WORST that could happen?”

Back in Ponyville, Twilight and Spike slowly snuck into the castle, carrying Luna on their shoulders, wounded soldier style. They slowly tiptoed into the back entrance, which wasn’t really guarded. They slowly entered the castle and slowly laid down Luna so the two could catch rest and catch there breathe.

“Okay, so far so good.” Twilight whispered, “Now, all you got to do is sneak her into her room while I tend to the princess’s summons. Don’t let anyone catch you.”

Spike nodded, “Got it. I’ll wake her up and find a way to not let anyone catch us.”

“Good. I’ll see why Princess Celestia called us.”

Twilight ran off, in search of Princess of Celestia while Spike dragged the sleeping beauty down the hall searching for her room. Spike had dodged guards and crept by the walls and had to hide in several place with Luna. It was hard for a baby dragon of his size to do this. At one point Spike was almost, but he managed to avoid detection by pretending he and Luna were prat of the interior. Eventually Spike had finally found the hallway where Luna’s bedroom was.

Just has he walked down the hallway to find no guards and no obstacles, he began to smile. This was it, he was home free. Suddenly, “Spike?” a voice uttered. Spike slowly turned around and frowned. It was Princess Cadence. Spike’s heart sank. It was over.

“What are you doing with my Aunt, Luna?” Cadence asked. Spike didn’t answer. He was afraid to speak. He just stood there with Luna on his shoulders. Finally, he thought of something to say.

“Well, uh? I’m just, well? HEY, there it is!” Spike exclaimed as he threw Luna into a plant and hid inside it. There, he was moving Luna like a puppet, so Cadence couldn’t see him move her. Spike disguised his voice to sound like Luna and began to speak. “Ah yes indeed Spike. Thou hast helped me found my…object.”

Surprisingly, Cadence was buying it. “Okay, uh, Aunt Luna, Aunt Celestia wants to let you know that it’s almost morning. You need to lower the moon soon.”

“Oh do I?” Spike said, still disguising his voice, “Not to worry mine lief niece, I shalt finish mine duties in ameer moment.” Wow, Nice Old Language Voice.

“Oh…kay.” Cadence replied with Meer awkwardness. Just as she was walking away, Luna began to talk in her sleep. About her dream. Her “Wonderful” Dream.

“Oh my, Big Mac. You’re so…STRONG.” Princess Luna giggled. Oh crap, you dead Spike.

Princess Cadence was suspicious now. “What was that?” she uttered.

Spike quickly took action. “Uh, just going to lower the moon.” Spike said disguising his voice. Cadence looked at her Luna, squinting her eyes. Finally she walked away very slowly, her eyes glued on her.

“Oh…Kay.” Cadence said with suspicion.

Spike waited a bit, the he stepped out of the plant, holding Luna on his shoulders. He slowly opened her bedroom and laid her on her bed. “Oh man Twilight. Whatever your plan is, please let be a good one.” Spike uttered.

Meanwhile, Twilight ran through the hallways searching for Celestia. Finally, she just so happened as to run into her mentor. “Awe, Twilight Sparkle, so glad to see you here.” Said the Princess, “I take it that means you got my letter?”

Twilight nodded. “Yes, I did. What’s this about Princess?”

Princess Celestia slowly looked out the window of the castle. “Its 5:00 am Twilight. And do you see what I see?” she asked. “I see that the moon hasn’t set, and this is disastrous.”

Twilights slowly gulped. “Y-You don’t say.” She said softly.

“My only conclusion is that my sister, Princess Luna, is unable to lower moon at this moment. I fear something has happened to her.”

“W-W-WHAT! D-D-DON’T BE CRAZY! SHE’S FINE!” Twilight said nervously. Princess Celestia was suspicious as to why Luna hadn’t lowered the moon yet. And since 5 o’clock was already at its way, that meant she and Spike didn’t have any time to spare. They had to wake up Luna before it was too late.

“My dearest and most trusted Student Twilight, I need your help.”

“Yes, Princess?”

“Find, Luna and find out why she hasn’t lowered the moon. And bring back to the castle.”

“No problem Princess, you can count on me.”

Meanwhile in Luna’s bedroom Spike had tried everything to wake up Princess Luna. Slapping her, pouring water on her, ringing an alarm clock, then a bell, then a gong. Wait? Where did he get a gong? Never mind. As Spike was running out on options he decided to resort to his secret weapon: it was called, Dragon Stash. It was paper burned into ash with dragon fire, mixed in with blisterwort mushrooms, a grain of wheat, and some grass shavings. Spike mixed in the ingredients and wrapped the powder into paper and rolled into a stick.

I think you all know where this is going. Just as Spike was about to set it on fire, Twilight walked in.

“Spike, we have a MAJOR crisis and…What are you doing?”

“Uh, well, I…Uh? It’s…You burn it, and smell the smoke and…WOOOH! Wakes you right up.” Spike announced.

Twilight frowned. “Were are trying to wake her up, NOT GIVE HER A ONE WAY TICKET TO WOODSTOCK!!!”

Ha, ha, ha, ha. You see what I did there? Whatever, anyway, No, Dragon Stash was out. Twilight was running out of ideas. Finally she got one.

“That’s it!”

“What’s it?”

“It’s so simple! Why didn’t I do that in the FIRST PLACE!?”

“Do what?”

Twilight looked at Spike with a creepy face, smiling at him. Then she uttered, “If we can’t wake up Princess Luna with traditional methods, we can use Magic to enter her dream and wake her THERE! Problem Solved!” the happy alicorn explained.

Spike wasn’t sure about that. “I don’t know Twilight.”

“Oh common Spike. What's the WORST that could happen?”

Author's Note:

I finished this a lot faster than I thought. Any way, I hope all of you like it. Chapter 2.
Next chapter preview: Being Spike's fault, Twilight sends him into Luna's dream to wake her up. But his innocence is bout to be attacked when he sees what this alicorn dreams about.