• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 706 Views, 20 Comments

Heavy Sleeping Princess - OtakuBrony47



Spike and Twilight get into a real pickle when Spike accidentaly puts Princess Luna to sleep.

  • ...
6
 20
 706

Chapter: Five. The Chase. Time to end this Once and For All...

Now. Where did I leave off? Oh yeah. Spike bailed. But just as he was walking down the stairs, he found himself being stop by Twilight and Cadence. Now, where did I leave off? Oh yes, Spike bailed. Just as he was walking down the stairs, he found himself being stop by Twilight and Cadence.

"Not so fast!" declared Twilight, "You got us into this mess Spike. So YOU'RE getting us out." Spike snapped his claws.

Anyway, as our trio of friends raced outside of castle, Princess Luna was rolling down the streets of Canterlot. How convenient was it that it was dark outside and that every pony was sleeping. Can you imagine how badly this would freak the [*Bleep] out of every pony in Canterlot if this was in BRAD DAYLIGHT!? I mean, it wasn't everyday that The Princess of the Night would be rolling down the streets like one of those barrels from that 80s arcade game with the monkey and the fat plumber.

So, to the point, Luna was rolling down the streets of Canterlot without end. Meanwhile, I'm busy wondering why the Royal Guards aren't doing anything. How did she rolled out of the castle without a Royal Guard seeing her. I know they might be asleep, but shouldn't there be some Night Time Guards? Doesn't Luna have her own Royal Guards serving her at night? Where the [*Bleep] are they right now.

- Meanwhile in the Royal Barracks -

"GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!" screamed all the Royal Guards as Shining Armor, Captain of the Guards and above all "Role Model" of every Royal guard in Equestria, who should be in the Crystal Empire (or doing his job), was busy having a Drinking Contest with the of his lieutenants.

"YEAH!" cheered all the guards (Shining Won).

"HA! Take that Steel Blade!" shouted the Captain.

"Argh!" screamed Steel Blade angrily, "Let's go again! Double or Nutin'!"

Shining replied with a loud burp. "Bring It!" he shouted.

- Back to the plot (to which I'm now pretty much making up as I go at this point) -

Twilight, Cadence, and Spike ran outside of the castle, chasing after the nighttime princess, with Spike holding the cup of Dragon Tea in his hand. Or claws in this case. "Which way did she Go!" asked Cadence in a panic.

"I don't know!" shouted Twilight nervously as the trio ran outside the castle's gates onto the streets of Canterlot.

"Wait, why do I have to hold the stupid cup of Dragon Tea!?" groaned Spike.

"SHUT UP, SPIKE!" Shouted Twilight and Cadence.

As our trio of friends ran down the streets of Canterlot, Luna was still miles ahead of them. Rolling down the streets, like a barrel from that 1980s vid- Oh, you get the Idea! Round and round she went as thatch up to her.

"Come on! We have to catch her!" shouted Twilight, "If something happens to her then Princess Celestia will make something happen to ME!!"

"Oh gee, Twilight! I just realized something..." said Cadence, "What will happen when after Luna wakes up? What will she say or due?"

Twilight and Spike stopped in their tracks immediately. Twilight ponder it for a while. Her sister-in-law was right. What would Luna do after they woke her up. Then she turned to Spike, who was shaking and twitching like crazy, with both eye pealed wide open. Twilight let out a sly smile.

"I'm going to die..." Spike said nervously.

Twilight giggled. Cadence furiously walked up to them. "GUYS!" she shouted angrily, as she pointed forward. Princess Luna rolled down the streets pass town square and knocked down a trash can on the way. Just then, the two realized why they were running in the first place. Twilight slapped her forehead. They resumed running, trying to catch up to the rolling princess.

- Meanwhile in the Castles -

Back at the royal, Princess Celestia was waking up. She slowly rose from her bed and stretched as she let out a soft yawn. She slowly got out from under her covers and walked over to her bedroom window. "Ah, what a great sleep" said Princess Celestia as she slowly made her way to the window. "Time to raise the sun and make today shine." Princess Celestia then used her magic to drew her curtains and smiled at the day, only to discover the moon was still up. Celestia was shocked. Why was the moon still up? Luna should've lowered it by now.

Just then, Shining Armor walked through the door. He burst open with horror and fear written plain on his face. "Your Highness!" she shouted nervously, "PRINCESS LUNA IS GONE!!!"

Princess Celestia slowly turned to Shining with her shocked smile still on her face. Shining slowly knelt to the ground and panicked. "Uh, Princess? You okay?" Princess Celestia twitched her eyes, and grinded her teeth. Then, her nervous smiled turned into a frown. Shining panicked and ran out the room. "I just remembered, I gotta go!" Shining ran out of the door. Princess Celestia was furious.

"LUUUUUUNNNNAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

- Back to the Plot -

The trio ran as fast as they tried to catch up to Luna, with no progress what so ever. Luna continued to roll down the streets as the group tried to catch up to them. Cadence was panicked; Twilight was in a state of hyperventilation while Spike was running and trying not to spill Dragon Tongue Tea he was carrying in his claws.

"Hey, Twilight?" asked Cadence.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I know this isn't the best time to point this out, but Luna's heading straight towards that hole over there."

"A HOLE!?" Twilight exclaimed, "HOW IS THERE A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!!!"

For plot convenience. Anyway, Twilight panicked and without hesitation, she quickly flapped her wings and jumped into the air. Cadence slapped her forehead, "Why did we do that in the first place!!" she wallowed as she took off after Twilight. Spike was left alone.

"...Oh yeah sure, just LEAVE me here, I'll CATCH UP!!" shouted Spike in anger.

Twilight flew passed Luna and landed on the other side of the hole. Then using her magic, Twilight build a bridge over the hole in the street. Twilight then looked forward as Luna rolled her way. She began to sweat in fear. Will her bridge hold up? Here comes Luna. She rolled passed her bridge and made it safely across. Twilight jumped for joy. "Yes it worked!" she exclaimed. Just then Cadence landed next to her. She was less than happy.

"Twilight, why didn't you stop her!!" she exclaimed.

Twilight turned back to see Luna was still rolling down the streets. "Crap, I should've stop her." she said, slapping her forehead. She and cadence quickly took off flying again, trying to catch up to the Princess by flight. Meanwhile poor Spike was barely catching up to them until,
WOOSH, they flew off again.

"Oh Come On!!" Spiked nagged.

Twilight and Cadence flew over the streets as fast as they could, but turns out, Luna was still going faster than them. As they tried to catch up to her and stop her from rolling, Cadence spotted a lake up ahead.

"Uh, Twilight" said Cadence, "Look ahead.

Twilight looked forward. She was less than please. "OH COME ON!!" she shouted. The two tried to pas Luna to ty and stop her from hitting the lake, but it was too late. Luna rolled off the streets down the hill to the where the pond was at. This was not good. Twilight and Cadence landed and ran full speed towards the pond. The two walked over to the edge of the lake and looked down in the water. Luna was no where to be found.

"WHERE IS SHEEEEE!!!!!??" yelled Twilight in panic.

"OH S[Bleep], WE KILLED MY AUNT!!"

Just then bubbles began to arose from the water. Twilight and Cadence watched and waited. Something was coming up. Maybe Luna was alive. As they watched and waited, Spike came up from behind them. He was sweaty and out of breath. And he was still holding the cup of Dragon Tea.

"Hey...huff...W-Where's...huff...P-Princess...huff...Luna?" asked Spike out of breath.

Just then, out of the lake water came Princess Luna. "AH! W-WHERE! Where am I now!?" said the Princess as she gasped for air. Twilight and Cadence jumped for joy. She was okay. Luna was alive. That means they can now lower the moon before Celestia can ever find out. Or at least, that was the case. Until Spike pulled This Move"

"Hey look, Luna!!" Spike shouted. "HEY, LUNA! CATCH!!"

Spike threw the cup of Dragon Tea at the Princess of the night, who was paying no attention to Spike what so ever. "What did you say Spike?" said Luna right before the cup of Piping Hot Tea smacked her right in the face, shattering into pieces and spilling HOT tea on her face. Luna was not in a comfortable situation.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"YES! I DID IT! I WOKE HER UP!!" Spike shouted happily.

Twilight and Cadenced were shocked. Why the [Bleep] did spike do that for!? And just when matters couldn't get any worse, guess who just happened to show up right behind them. A great white mare with pink, green, and turquoise colored rainbow hair. A mighty Alicorn with a look of utter rage and fury on her face. Twilight and Cadence slowly turned around. Their face were plastered with fear.

"Oh, hey Celestia." said Spike, oblivious to what was going to happen next.

- Back to Celestial's castle. To wrap up this story. -

Back at the castle, Cadence and Twilight and Spike explained to Princess Celestia what had happened and why Luna was unable to lower the moon. They told her about the moonlight tea and the moon sugar. About the crazy dream adventure and Cadence trying to help them wake Luna up.

"And that's our whole story. Please forgive them Aunty. They meant no harm, really." Cadence concluded.

Princess Celestia pondered this for a moment. She walked around the room thinking. She took a good look at Cadence. Then turned to her sister, Princess Luna. A dripping wet alicorn wrapped in a blanket with her feet soaking in a tub of hot water. Celestia then took another look at Twilight. A purple alicorn princess in training, shaking and twitching in a fettle position. And finally Spike. A purple and green dragon with a smug DERP look on his face. Princess Celestia had made a decision.

"I understand completely." she said in a calm voice.

Twilight got up from her fettle position with a smile on her face. "REALLY! YOU MEAN IT!?" she asked happily.

"NOPE!" replied Princess Celestia as she shot a beam of magic at Spike.

A flash of light went off, then a small explosion. Smoke filled the room. When the smoke cleared, Spike was gone. Nothing remained but a burnt area on the floor.

"SPIIIIIIIKE!!!" Twilight shouted.

"AUNTY!!" Cadence exclaimed.

"SISTER! WHAT FORTH BEEST THAT FOR!!!" shouted Luna in her old language.

"OH relax everyone. Spike is okay." she said in a calm voice. "I merely sent him on a...Vacation."

"What?" said Twilight nervously.

"W-Where did you send him?" asked Cadence.

"Oh. Nowhere important." said Celestia with a smug look on her face.


- Meanwhile in a Parallel Universe -

Spike was out cold, nothing but pitch black.

"Oww, my head." said Spike as he barely began to wake up. "W-Where am I? How did--"

As Spike was slowly waking up, he stopped and immediately took notice of the giant two legged creature standing right over him. It was a really tall creature. It had short hair, tied up and combed to the back and was wearing what looked like to be a jumpsuit. Before Spike could answer, the creature spoke.

"Well hello cutie pie!" said the creature is a high perky girl like voice. "I'm your new mommy!"

Spike's eye were wide open. What the heck was this creature talking about? At least he knew from her high voice that it was a she. As Spike was about to talk, another biped creature walked up behind the other creature. This creature looked different. It was more bulky and was wearing something that appeared to be armor. Spike assumed this creature was a male.

"Uh, are you sure you want to keep him? You know what he is right!?" said the male creature.

"Of course I do silly! It's all part of my experiment." said the perkier girly creature.

"Uh, where am I?" asked Spike.

The girly creature and the male creature both became shocked. They looked at Spike with shocked faces, as if him talking was something they never seen before. Spike became nervous.

"IT TALKED! HE TALKED!!" shouted the girl creature with joy as she picked up Spike and cuddled him in her arms. "Hi there sweetie. I'm your new mommy!" she continued.

"...W-What?" said Spike with a nervous face.

"Okay, I'm out of here!" said the bulky creature as he made left the room. "Good luck with your Baby Deathclaw, Moira."

Spike was not comfortable. Not comfortable at all. The perky creature girl kept cuddling him and hugging him as she we went on and on about how happy she was about him being her with her.

"This is going to be SOOOO much fun!" she said. "I'm going to train you to fetch, roll over, and shake hands, and stuff."

"Oh No..." said Spike nervously.

"But don't worry," said the girly creature. "I'll still take good care of you. I'll bathe you, and feed you, and hug you, and pet you, and name you Crater. And you'll be all mine!"

"Twilight! Help!" Spike shouted.

"OH, and just you wait till you meet your friend!" said the girly creature.

"F-F-Friend?" said Spike with a nervous stuttering.

The girly creature walked out of the room into another. Spike waited for her to return. And she did, carrying in her arms a giant pink blob rat like monster. The monster thing was screaming and scratching away, trying to break loose. Spike was horrified.

"His name is mister Sweet Cheeks!" said the girly creature in a perky voice, "And I know the two of you are going to be best friends together."

"SKREEEEEEEEE!!!!" screamed the pink rat monster.

Okay, Too make a long story short. Let's just say, I don't think Spike is going to like his new home...


HELP ME...

Author's Note:

Well, here it is. An anticlimactic ending for an anticlimactic story. I'm sorry, I know you guys were expecting something big and more outrageous, but I couldn't think of one. So, here it is, the ending to Heavy Sleeping Princess. Hope you guys enjoyed the series. And sorry for the dick move.

(Oh boy, here come the dislikes.)