• Published 2nd Jul 2015
  • 910 Views, 18 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode X: The Vampony Menace - sonicdash123



Charming Thunder and Danny Eclipse must work together to stop the vamponies before the prophecy comes true.

  • ...
19
 18
 910

Chapter 8: Meeting Moondancer

Two days later after the treaty with the Mon Calamari, Charming Thunder stood at the big round window next to his throne in the war room as he watched TIE Fighter squadrons fly past the castle. The doors opened and Twilight entered walking up to him. Charming Thunder turned to her and asked, "How did it go?"

"It was the best day I ever had," Twilight said. "My friends from Canterlot were very happy to see me. Especially one I had to make up for and she is just dying to meet you."

"Is she now? Then where is she?"

"She's just waiting outside. I'll tell her that you want to see her. Oh and before I forget, she does look a lot like me."

"Noted." Twilight exited the room as Charming Thunder stood in front of a glass container with Starswirl's hat in it. The doors opened again and a mare with light yellow coat, wearing glasses over her dark purple eyes, a brilliant amaranth with moderate purple and grayish violet highlights for her mane color, and a cutie mark with a crescent moon with three stars.

"Hello, your highness," she said bowing to Charming Thunder's presence.

"Greetings. You must be the friend my wife has been telling me about."

"My name is Moondancer, your highness. I have read books about you before Twilight came. I gotta say, I am impressed with your history."

"Enlighten me." Moondancer walks with Charming Thunder as she explained to him what she knows.

"You defeated an ancient Crystal Knight who was nicknamed Revan and he fell to his death as you were rescuing Discord. Slade then stole his mask to get a power to kill an alicorn and became a draconequus in addition. He killed Queen Amidala and with your rage, he fell to his death in the gorge at the Castle of the Two Sisters. That was when you became king."

"Impressive. Most impressive." Charming Thunder wrapped his hoof around Moondancer's shoulder as he continued. "You remind me of my wife before she became princess."

"I'm flattered really."

"Amidala was my mother you know. She fought well against Slade. If only she were still alive."

"Your mother?"

"There's more to the story. But in the meantime, let me introduce you to my twin brother. And maybe I can tell you about my history during the Lunar Wars."

"Sounds like a plan, your highness." Charming Thunder and Moondancer left the war room as they saw Twilight waiting for them.

"Off to introduce her to your brother?" Twilight asked. Charming Thunder nodded in response as Twilight decided to tag along.

---------------------

Charming Thunder, Twilight, and Moondancer left the castle when Danny suddenly lands in front of them. "Duck!" Danny said.

"Why-" Charming Thunder asked when suddenly, a shadow zipped past their heads. Danny laughed as they got back up.

"Nice try Shadow! You’ll have to do better!" Shadow came back and began to float in the air. Twilight was freaked out to see it, Charming went into a fighting stance, and Moondancer looked like she had seen a monster. Shadow looked at Danny and dived down to him. Danny smiled as Charming Thunder got ready then both him and Shadow did a high five. "You’ve improved a bit Shadow." It smirked with the comment and they heard a bike coming to a halt. They looked to see the biker, Rainbow, Rainbine, and another friend of theirs. The biker got off his ride and walked over to Danny.

"Dude, we need to race more often," the biker said. "Most of us have nothing to do except fighting Phantom."

"You know, I can hear you, right?" Phantom said annoyed.

"Calm down Danny, but yes, sorry for not visiting," Danny said. "I’ve been ruling an empire and fighting in wars."

"Uh…Danny?" Charming Thunder asked. "Who are these two?"

"Oh yeah. Charming Thunder, Twilight, and…"

"Moondancer," Moondancer replied.

"Moon Dancer- wait, where have I heard that name before…oh yeah! Anyway, this is Johnny 13 and Danny Phantom, my mentors for Speed and Ghost Powers."

"So Johnny 13 taught you how to fly at hypersonic speeds and Danny Phantom taught you how to use your Ghost Powers?"

"Pretty much. Anyway, Johnny 13 and Danny Phantom, this is Charming Thunder; my brother, Twilight Sparkle; Charming’s Wife and Element of Magic, and Moon Dancer; Twilight’s old study pal."

"Wait, how you know that!?" Twilight demanded.

"Dusk."

"Ooooohhh." Twilight then blushed at the response. "She looked in my memories, didn’t she?"

"Yup and I saw everything. Still, I was surprised you deny Moon Dancer’s invitation, but then again, if you didn’t then Nightmare Moon would have taken over all of Equestria and shrouded it into eternal night."

"Wait, Twilight had to make a choice?" Moondancer asked.

"Yes. It was either your party or Equestria. She chose Equestria because if the sun disappeared then the world would change forever."

"Oh, I see."

"Give me a second, I need to think." Danny sat down and closed his eyes. He breathed in and out and opened his eyes. "My, my, my, we have an old Twilight in front of us. With all of that isolation, no wonder you didn’t have friends."

"Wha- how did you know!?"

"I have my ways, you know."

"What did you do?" Twilight asked. "It was more than sitting to think."

"A Halfa never reveals his or her secrets. Still, wasn’t that rude to pop the silence bubble that Twilight made?"

"Start talking or I see into your mind."

"Attempt it and I’ll have Shadow grant you complete bad luck," Johnny threatened. Danny chuckled as Twilight was steaming off heat.

"Anyway, so what are you going to do Charming?"

"Well, she is my fan..."

"I know! Take her as your padawan!"

"What’s a padawan?" Moondancer asked.

"It’s a Jedi replacement name for Apprentice. Sith use the word though, not Jedi. I don’t understand that at all."

"Hey everypony, we got- Moon Dancer?" a familiar echoing voice said. The group turned to see see Brutalight coming down. AssSpike appeared next to Brutalight and nobody but Danny knew who he was. Moondancer was now shocked and confused.

"What the- Two Twilights?"

"Not exactly. Moon Dancer, meet Brutalight Sparcake, Leader of the Elements of Insanity-"

"And the pony formally known as Twilight Sparkle."

"Wait, what?"

"We came from a different universe. A place known as Gmod. It was Discord who brought us to Equestria. The EOI were formally known as the Elements of Harmony."

"That explains a lot then."

"Who's the Dragon/Pony Hybrid?" Charming Thunder asked.

"You don’t recognize me?" AssSpike replied. "I’m hurt, Charming, but if you want my name, you can call me AssSpike. I was the baby Dragon formally known as Spike." Everyone gasped except for Brutalight and Danny.

"Spike?" Twilight asked shocked. "What happened to you?"

"The talk will have to wait," Brutalight interrupted. "We got a message from Princess Cadance. Some sort of robot stallion just appeared in the mirror room from the replica mirror. He claims to be known as Dark Metal and he is hunting down somepony known as Starlight Glimmer, you know her by any chance?" Danny, Twilight, and Charming Thunder's eyes narrowed in shock.

"Why would he be hunting Starlight Glimmer?"

"Something about being wanted for the murder of six victims."

"Why should we help him?" Charming Thunder asked.

"Cadance claims that Dark Metal is possessed and haunted by the six souls of those murdered."

"Why are these six important?" Twilight asked.

"Because the souls so happened to be the Mane 6."

"WHAT!?" Danny, Twilight, and Charming Thunder replied.

"Dark Metal spoke in Twilight’s, Fluttershy’s, Pinkie’s, Rainbow’s, and Rarity’s voices. They assume that Applejack’s soul is inside him as well." Before the group continued, Princess Celestia came down to them.

"Twilight, Charming, I want to talk to you alone," Celestia said in a calm but firm voice. "It’s about Nyx." Twilight and Charming nodded and they left with Celestia as Danny opened a portal for Phantom and Johnny to return them home.

"Are you certain that I’m worthy for Charming’s training?" Moondancer asked, wanting to be confirmed for Danny's reasons for the suggestion.

"Of course," Danny replied. "I see the potential in you, you are worthy. See you around Moon Dancer." He waved before he teleports away.