• Published 2nd Jul 2015
  • 910 Views, 18 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode X: The Vampony Menace - sonicdash123



Charming Thunder and Danny Eclipse must work together to stop the vamponies before the prophecy comes true.

  • ...
19
 18
 910

Chapter 5: Soundwave

Charming Thunder, the princesses, the Mane 6, Meta, and Chrysalis were at the mega factory with Danny. Everyone besides Danny was in awe. They saw all sort of things. They saw the cloning facility where ponies were being cloned and being trained. Hundreds of different droids being made on the bottom level. They saw the shipyard constructing many ships and other factories making many different vehicles. Danny smiled at their struck faces. "Impressive, isn’t it?" Danny asked. "This factory is vital to the Phantom Consortium and pretty special too. This very factory and shipyard made the Eclipse, armies, and fleets."

"It’s no wonder why we were almost defeated when Lightning invaded us, with this factory, your armies are numberless," Charming Thunder added.

"We have been developing new technology since that battle. We have combined Minotaur and Griffin technology, made aquatic vehicles and droids, etc. But the main reason why I have brought you here is because of my Adjutant, who left us after Lightning took over; I lack intelligence of the outside world. So, after some research and looking, I’ve found a more suitable replacement for her."

"Who is it?"

"Charming, are you familiar to the name of “Soundwave” from the Beast Wars?" Charming Thunder was confused and nodded until he began to understand and his eyes narrowed. "Indeed. Soundwave is the replacement. He is faithful, loyal, true, etc. like the Soundwave from the Beast Wars."

"You mind telling us who this “Soundwave” is?" Twilight asked.

"Soundwave is Megatron's Communications/Surveillance Chief of the Decepticons. Soundwave is cold and almost completely devoid of emotion. Soundwave can speak, but chooses not to, preferring to communicate through replayed Cybertronians' voice recordings, including ponies he encountered. Soundwave is very skilled in combat and will not hesitate to finish off his opponents. Soundwave and his little pet, Laserbeak, will do whatever it takes to accomplish their assigned mission. Megatron is usually talked to Soundwave a lot during the Beast Wars. Soundwave is capable of hacking through pretty much anything he encounters. I managed to recreate Soundwave with some excellent parts and made him the size of us, he’s like Calamitous but not a cyborg, just a robot." They arrived the main computer room and they see a robot standing there, two tentacles connected to a computer and he looked like he was downloading data. "While Soundwave, like I said before, will not speak, he does play back voice recordings of anypony he encounters. Soundwave finished with the data download and he turned to face them. He kneeled to Danny's presence and he motions him to rise, which he did. "Unlike Adjutant, Soundwave has been program with 3 Primary Directives. Directive 1: Obey any order I give him without question and follow my orders alone, no pony else. Meaning: He will follow my orders alone; he will not follow Charming’s orders, Luna’s Orders, not even Rainbow’s orders."

"Why just you?" Charming Thunder asked.

"Because I don’t want Soundwave doing many different things at once. Also, he’s my creation and he shall do my bidding without question. Soundwave doesn’t mind it, really. Anyway, Directive 2: If I’ve gone missing, ponynapped, etc. Soundwave begins to search for me by using the Satellite dishes to try to locate me. If he doesn’t find me in a week, he is programmed to halt his search and follow orders of a new master."

"Who is that new master?"

"Which leads to Directive 3: If I’ve died in combat or went missing in action for an entire week, he is program to go to Rainbow Dash as his new master."

"Sweet!!!" Rainbow shouted with glee.

"Why Rainbow?" Charming Thunder asked disappointed.

"Here is the chain he goes to, starting with me. Danny, Rainbow, Charming, Luna, Dusk, and finally Celestia. So, if Rainbow dies or missing, Charming would own Soundwave. The flow goes on until Celestia. If the results of Celestia death or missing, Soundwave gets his independence until one of his masters return from missing."

"OK, I get it now."

"Anyway, what do you have to report Soundwave?" Soundwave’s blank screen face began to show something. It looked like an open field with a red dot there. "You have located some sort of beacon in Equestria?" Soundwave nodded and Danny turned to Charming Thunder. "Charming, I think we need to find out what it is." Charming Thunder nodded and they began to head to their fighters. Charming Thunder had a new fighter that was known as the TIE Advanced v1. Danny still was using the Soulless One and they took off, heading to the source of the beacon.

"How exactly do we know where we are going-" Charming Thunder was interrupted when a MQ-9 Reaper that was grey to near black was with them.

"Glad you could join us Soundwave." Charming Thunder was surprise to see that Soundwave took the form of a MQ-9 Reaper. Soundwave began to lead the two of them to the target location.

---------------------

After a few minutes of flight, they arrived to the location. Soundwave transformed into his robot form while Danny and Charming Thunder landed and they got out to see what the beacon was for. They arrive to see a large pod. Soundwave used his tentacles to open the pod, retrieving two things. One of those things was a cube while the other was some sort of blaster. Danny recognized it and smiled darkly. "The Resonance Blaster, one of the many artifacts created the Decepticons during the Great War," Danny explained. "If that is here, who says the other artifacts aren’t here as well?"

"I remember something like that from the knowledge of the Primes," Charming Thunder said. "We need to retrieve these relics and lock them away."

"No! We lock away the most dangerous ones like the Spark Extractor. We can use the other ones."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes…Soundwave, you can use the Resonance Blaster as your trademark weapon, if you wish." Soundwave nodded and they began to return to the mega factory where they can continue their search for the Iacon Relics.