• Published 2nd Jul 2015
  • 909 Views, 18 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode X: The Vampony Menace - sonicdash123



Charming Thunder and Danny Eclipse must work together to stop the vamponies before the prophecy comes true.

  • ...
19
 18
 909

Chapter 3: The Search Ends

A few days later, Charming Thunder and Danny finally achieved total control over their medallion’s powers. They did some more training on their transformer form and when they believed they were finished, they returned to Canterlot to see how the search for the Vampony Empire was going. Charming Thunder and Danny came into the throne room. There was a change as they saw only two main thrones. They see a guard approaching them. "Guard, what has happened to the throne room?" Danny asked.

"The Princesses of the Sun and Moon saw fit to make the Counsel of Royalty in a new room," the guard replied. "We finished it yesterday and the Princesses are waiting for you two, King of Harmony and King of Insanity."

"Wait! ‘King of Insanty’?" Charming Thunder asked.

"While Charming Thunder is the King of Harmony because of the Mane 6 being loyal to him, Princess Brutalight demanded he be titled the King of Insanity."

"I don’t know if I should be honored or fearful," Danny said. The guard began to lead them to the new royalty meeting. They arrived in a few short minutes and they see what has changed. In the center of the room, there was a giant round table. Above it was a holographic globe that made a holographic map down on the table. They see several different thrones at once. There was a yellow throne that had Celestia's cutie mark on the top of it. To the left of it was a blue throne that had Luna’s cutie mark on the top of it. To the right of the sun throne, there was a pink throne that had Cadance’s cutie mark on the top of it. There were other thrones too, all different types. There was Twilight’s Throne located next to Cadance’s throne, Charming Thunder’s throne located next to Twilight, Brutalight’s throne located next to Luna’s throne, Danny's throne located next to Charming Thunder's throne, Rainbow's throne located next to Danny's throne, and both Meta’s and Chrysalis’s thrones located between Rainbow and Brutalight’s thrones. Twilight’s throne was lavender and her cutie mark was on the top of it, Charming Thunder's throne was red and his cutie mark was on top of it, Brutalight’s throne was dark lavender to purple and her cutie mark was on the top of it, Danny's throne was black and it had his cutie mark on top of it, Rainbow’s throne was cyan and her cutie mark was on the top of it, and both Meta and Chrysalis’s thrones were green and on top of it was the Changeling symbol on them. Everyone was sitting at the thrones and both Danny and Charming Thunder joined them.

"Glad you could join us, Danny and Charming," Celestia said.

"It’s OK. So, tell us of the situation."

"We believe that we have located them," Meta said.

"Where are they?" Charming Thunder asked.

"They are located far out to sea, on the other side of the planet, near the Argonian Tribes," Chrysalis reported. "There is a lonely island where technology doesn’t exist. However, we discovered that there is an invisible magical barrier that prevents technology ships to get through, only shuttles and fighters."

"So our fleets is useless against them?"

"It would seem so."

"Then we fight them the old fashion: with our blasters, swords, and lightsabers," Rainbow said.

"If we march now, we won’t win," Danny said.

"What do you propose?" Luna asked.

"Vamponies are better at status than normal ordinary ponies. We need to fight fire with fire."

"How shall we take this action?" Charming Thunder asked.

"Well, I’ve been out of contact with my Sith Masters for a long time now. I believe they can help me with something. I can train an army of Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors."

"Keep going."

"Sith Warriors were warriors who fought with a lightsaber and has almost zero connection to the force. A Sith Warrior’s skills with a lightsaber are unrivaled. Driving at their enemies with strong, crushing blows, the Warrior quickly beats his foes into submission or death. Though the lightsaber is the Warrior’s primary method of attack, he also uses his dark command of the Force to paralyze, terrify, and kill. Protected by heavy armor and his powers of intimidation, the Warrior wades into the thick of the fight and unleashes pure hatred and fury to eliminate all who would stand against him. That is why I think we need warriors to help our cause."

"Normally I would disagree with the idea," Celestia replied uncomfortably. "But first, let us hear of these ‘Sith Inquisitors’."

"Ah, yes. They prefer to use the Force instead of using a lightsaber. The Inquisitor fights with unlimited fury to create a storm of destruction. Expertise in conducting Force energies further allows Inquisitors to draw upon the life essence of themselves and others. This energy can be channeled to bolster their powers, harm their foes, and even to reinvigorate their allies. An Inquisitor’s skills with a Lightsaber are equally impressive. Often wielding a double-bladed Lightsaber, Inquisitors use quick, guileful, and lethal maneuvers to strike their enemies down with astonishing speed."

"I don’t like Sith Warriors but the Sith Inquisitor sound useful enough," Luna said.

"Perhaps Jedi is more suitable? There are Jedi Kinghts and Jedi Consular."

"Do tell more, I want to hear this," Charming Thunder replied interested.

"The Jedi Knight’s graceful movements are awesome to behold. Freezing a moment in this display captures the deep commitment underlying the Jedi’s dazzling abilities. Though a Jedi Knight’s life is filled with battle and adventure, the Knight’s heart is dedicated to peace and service. An ironic observation to some, but greater wisdom suggests it is the Jedi Knights’ humble devotion which makes them so likely to become such famous heroes. The Jedi Knight enjoys the benefit of ancient teachings that have been passed down through hundreds of generations. Combining these time-tested maneuvers with the natural guidance of the Force, the Knight is capable of achieving extraordinary feats."

"We can use Jedi Knights for our offensive army."

"In a more peaceful age, Jedi Consulars may have humbly dedicated their lives to service as keepers of Jedi lore or as ambassadors in service to the Republic—tasks for which Consulars are uniquely qualified. However, as the shadow of the Empire has spread further across the galaxy, Consulars have stepped up to face the darkness on the front lines of battle as often as they’ve faced it when exploring the mysteries of the Force. Jedi Consular fights with an open conduit for the Force; manipulating massive forces to disable or even destroy their enemies."

"It’s hard, that’s for sure," Celestia said.

"Here is an idea. Charming will gather a group of individuals who are worthy of Jedi Knights and Jedi Consulars while I gather a group of individuals to become Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors."

"A well suited plan if I say so myself," Luna said.

"I do have to make a request. Normally I would allow the Mane 6 to allow such access, but these powers may be too much for them. Believing something else isn’t a good sign of friendship."

"I would object, but I do see the logic in that," Twilight said.

"Me too," Brutalight added.

"Alright, now that we got that out of the way. I was thinking that maybe we can train a special unit for us."

"What do you mean?" Cadence asked.

"I was thinking of a whole different and secret class known as the ‘Imperial Agents’. From what Revan had told me: Reconnaissance images of Imperial Agents are rare; between their varied disguises and stealth enhanced battle-gear, they can be hard to spot. If there is anything remarkable about their habits, patterns, and appearances it’s that they can change at any time. Many of the tasks set before the Imperial Agent call for a high degree of subversion and infiltration into hostile organizations, so it’s a safe bet that if they aren’t with their friends, they’re probably with their enemies. They relying on range, surprise, and an arsenal of state-of-the-art gadgets and weaponry, the Imperial Agent enter battle with a confident strategy. Though striking from a distance or from the shadows plays to the Agent’s strengths, a well-equipped operative is more than capable of evading his enemies when necessary or moving in close to quietly slide a blade between an opponent’s ribs. Whether on a solo mission or working in conjunction with a strike team, this operative keeps a finger on the right button for almost any situation."

"You know; having them could give us the field advantage," Charming Thunder said. "What race do we recommend for Imperial Agents?"

"The Changelings."

"What!?" Chrysalis and Meta replied in unison.

"Changelings have traits similar to the Imperial Agent. Besides, I’ve worked with changelings in the past. Who says they can’t do a job right?"

"Are you sure?" Meta asked.

"I’m sure."

"Well, not that we got that, let us proceed with our plans," Celestia said.

"I’ll return to Ponyville with Charming and we can find a location there where we can build our shrines."

"Good luck," Luna said.