• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 976 Views, 18 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode IX: Revenge of the Consortium - sonicdash123



War is coming once again to the land of Equestria. The Phantom Consortium once led by Dusk has been taken over by Lightning Dust. Charming Thunder and the princesses plan to stop her with the help of their former leader; Danny Eclipse.

  • ...
19
 18
 976

Chapter 8: The History of Cybertron

Charming Thunder stomped around in the throne room as he became furious. "It makes no sense!" he shouted. "How did Danny know about the device!?"

"Charming, you must calm down," Twilight replied, trying to reason with Charming Thunder. "Remember, Unicron could have detected it…we don’t know for certain. Danny is dangerously unpredictable."

"She’s right darling," Rarity added. "We knew Danny was resourceful and here is the proof for it."

"But it still doesn’t make any sense!" Charming Thunder shouted. "It was almost like he knew it was planted!"

"Charming, calm down or we will MAKE you calm down!" Charming Thunder was still steaming, but was stopped after Twilight kissed him. He then breathed normally.

"Thanks…I needed that."

"I know. You can’t let Danny into your head like that. Come now, we should rest up."

"You’re right." Twilight smiled and the two went to bed.

---------------------

Charming Thunder found himself in a dark void with nowhere to go. He suddenly sees Danny in front of him. "Hello, brother," he said.

"Is this..." Charming Thunder asked.

"Not quite. This is your subconscious, a good place where we can talk."

"What would you want? Here to gloat?"

"I could see the questions boiling in your mind. You want to know all about Cybertron; its origin, its history, its inhabitance, its destruction, and how Primus and Unicron met." The void then began to change into a robotic surrounding. Charming Thunder then sees two giant robots. "Just listen. Millions of years later, during the golden era, there was a clerk. His name was Orion Pax. Orion was inspired by Cybertron’s past and began to study it. There was another, though. His name was Megatronus and he was a gladiator. Megatronus demanded that all Cybertronians were to be considered equal and have same amount of rights. Megatronus was both a gladiator and a politician. Megatronus began a revolution of following, his first follower was known as Soundwave. Orion met with Megatronus, and they became mentor/student relationship. Megatronus, when he left the gladiatorial arenas, saw fit to shorten his name to Megatron. Megatron appeared to the high council, proposing for a just society."

"How is this related to-"

"Shh! I’m getting there! Anyway, Megatron showed his true colors. He proposed to overthrow the old guard with force and demanded to be made the next Prime. But Orion never believed in violence. Orion did a speech that move and influence the hearts and minds of the council. Orion was saw to be the next Prime but Megatron left the council, fueled with rage and hatred. Megatron began a civil war, killing any Cybertronians who dare oppose him. He made an army known as the Decepticons. The war eventually made its way to Cybertron’s core, poisoning Primus himself. Orion traveled down there, hoping to reverse the ill effects but it was too late. Eventually, Orion was given the Matrix of Leadership, becoming Optimus Prime. The two were like brothers to each other, both knew each other by heart. Eventually, the Autobots left the planet with the Decepticons and the war against other eventually destroyed them altogether. However, Primus and Unicron managed to create a medallion for them. Each medallion held the knowledge of both factions. The Medallion of Unicron held the Dark Spark and knowledge of the Decepticon Faction. You know, me and Megatron aren’t so different. I’m a gladiator, a Politian, and your brother. Charming, you are somewhat related to Optimus yourself. The Medallion of Primus holds the wisdom of the Primes, like the Matrix of Leadership. And it has the knowledge of the Autobot Faction. You know, my creations were based upon the Decepticons. Trypticon was the metal titan for the Decepticon, the Combaticons were Decepticons’ strongest military team during the War of Cybertron. You see? We are not much different from the two greatest Cybertronians in the world. But war is pointless. Why fight against each other?" Charming Thunder thought about it as he Danny finished his story. "I will be expecting your answer, hopefully soon. Oh, as for how I know about your plan ‘B’, let’s just say a little birdy told me. If you want to find me, here is where I am. You will wake up and find the location and coordinates in the front of your mind. Look on a map if you have to. But to give you a fair warning before you come storming. I set up a blockade to prevent any ‘uninvited’ guests." The world began to light up brightly as Charming Thunder covers his eyes from the brightness. "See you soon Brother. Do come and pay me a visit. I get lonely in my palace at times." He uncovered his eyes and sees a head of a massive robot sitting in front of him.

"More of your stories, Danny!!"

"It is not." Primus's voice said. His giant face then appeared behind him. Charming Thunder turned around and was surprised to see him.

"What is this?"

"His name is Omega Supreme, the mightiest Autobot of them all. He fell by the hands of Megatron. I believe he can help you defeat Trypticon. I can give you his blueprints, but he can’t leave to go to you." A blueprint chip appeared in front of Charming Thunder and he grabbed it. "That chip contains both Omega's robot form and his transformation." He nodded as Primus faded away. "Good luck."

---------------------

Charming Thunder stood at a terminal looking at recent reports from the empire. Twilight came in yawning as she saw her husband up early. She approached his side and nudged him and said, "You're up early."

"Primus spoke to me," Charming Thunder said. He then stepped away from the terminal and looked at his wife. "I believe we can destroy Trypticon."

"How?"

"Primus spoke of a robot named Omega Supreme and I need to rebuild him." He then noticed Twilight’s eyes flashed cyan for a second and back to normal. He then realizes something and asks, "I think I know how Danny knows all of our plans?"

"How exactly?"

"Have you seen your eyes recently? They just flashed a cyan color and back to the original color. It can mean only one being."

"Dusk!?"

"Precisely."

"But how was she able to see what I see?"

"I don't know, but I have an idea to block her and then figure out how she did it. Just stay still." Charming Thunder's horn glowed and touched Twilight's forehead. He then entered distant memories."

---------------------

It was after Twilight and Charming Thunder's wedding as a pony approached the couple and shook hooves. "I've never seen you around here," Charming Thunder said. "You new here?"

"Indeed," the mare replied. "I'm a traveler from a distant village, looking for some place to lay low. You mind helping me?"

"I will help you," Twilight replied.

"Thank you, Princess Twilight." The mare and Twilight leave the wedding room and when they did, the mare took Twilight into a new room and locked the door.

"Why are we here?"

"I have plans for you Twilight. I won't hurt you, I just need your DNA." The mare revolts and revealed her true form; Dusk. Twilight gasped in shock and Dusk made sure the room became sound proof and sealed all access points. Dusk eyes began to glow as she approach Twilight, who was backing up.

"W-What do you want with me?"

"Nothing dear Twilight. I'm here to gain love from you and get your DNA from you."

"Did Chrysalis send you!?"

"Chrysalis? That wretched Changeling Queen? No. I am a creation, a Changeling Queen with Rainbow's DNA made in a cloning facility. I am going to start my new hive: The Primal Changelings. We will be a new breed of Changelings, more advance with adaption. We will be Half Changelings, Half Ponies. Primal Changelings, as I call myself and my children. We are different from normal, more modified. We won't need to rely on love anymore. We could eat normally, sleep normally, and talk through our own hive mind. However, to begin this breed. I need the DNA of ponies. And Princess Twilight, you happen to be my first target. My child will take an appearance like you." Twilight was shocked. This Changeling wasn't a part of Chrysalis or her hive. This was a half-breed Changeling/Pony Hybrid, preparing to lay eggs of future 'Primal' changelings of her own species. However, Twilight stopped thinking when Dusk's horn glowed teal and Twilight's eyes turned from normal to similar eyes of Dusk's. "Let the breeding begin." Twilight felt more....lustful. She wanted to have some fun with Dusk now and the two locked into a kiss. Dusk made some extra precautions that after their 'fun', Twilight will have no memory about the changeling appearance, her plans, and their 'fun'.

---------------------

Twilight screamed in pain as Charming Thunder used his magic to block her mind. After that, a shock wave emitted and blew him back. Twilight gasped and rushed over to him and helped him up. "You OK, dear?" Twilight asked. "What did you see?"

"Dusk during our wedding," Charming Thunder explained. "Remember the time that 'mare' asked for your help? She turned out to be Dusk in disguise and somehow whipped the memory of that time." Charming Thunder sighed as he sat on his throne. "And now, Dusk will not be spying on us anymore."

"What else was there?"

"You don't want to know, my dear. It is something I want out of my head for a long long time."