• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 975 Views, 18 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode IX: Revenge of the Consortium - sonicdash123



War is coming once again to the land of Equestria. The Phantom Consortium once led by Dusk has been taken over by Lightning Dust. Charming Thunder and the princesses plan to stop her with the help of their former leader; Danny Eclipse.

  • ...
19
 18
 975

Chapter 6: Trypticon Strikes

Charming Thunder looked outside on a balcony and sees the armies of the Phantom Consortium making a full retreat. Twilight had arrived with the other elements, except for Rainbow. Charming Thunder looked at them and smiled to see them. However, it was short lived when their expressions turned to anger. He was shocked to see this and so was the other princesses. “What’s going on!?" Twilight demanded. "Why was there a purple beam of energy that hit the Super Star Destroyer!?”

"Danny tried to kill Lightning," Charming Thunder replied. "I defended her and Danny attacked me for it. In the end, he managed to beat me and take Lightning. Rainbow left to go with Danny and I believe that Danny must answer for his crimes-" A flash of light appeared and Dusk appeared in front of the mane 5. Charming Thunder was surprised as were the princesses.

"You dare charge my father crimes for trying to end that traitor’s life!?" Dusk said.

"Dusk, you must see reason."

"No! All I see is my Uncle trying to arrest my father for doing what he thought was right! He was angry to find out that Lightning took over the Consortium while he was gone for his quest!"

"You know, you are turning traitor on us now."

"I never signed a deal with you! My loyalties lie with my father! I came here to give you a warning."

"What warning?"

"If you follow the Phantom Consortium, I promise you that we will enter a war that the Equestrian Empire will lose! We have powerful allies that back us up and we aren’t afraid to ask for their aid! And need I remind you that Meta is one of the Phantom Consortium Generals! If you go into a war with us…the changelings won’t back you up. Well, Meta’s half of a hive won’t. Chrysalis may but she knows of Danny’s great power…and fears it. I doubt she would want to fight Danny. So, admit it Charming, you are outclass and outnumber in this war." Dusk then teleports away from Canterlot. She wasn’t lying and Charming Thunder knew the Phantom Consortium is resourceful.

"I won't take that threat likely." Charming Thunder then turned to his wife and continued. "I know you are mad, but Rainbow Dash is with him and she must be found. If she has joined him, she will have to face justice for helping Danny."

"She is the Element of Loyalty, darling," Rarity said. "Please reconsider going after him."

"I'm afraid I will have to deny that request. Luna, have a fleet ready for me tomorrow. He may be heading to the griffin kingdom boarder. After all, he is the emperor of the griffin race."

"I will have it ready for you, Charming," Luna said. "But please don't kill Danny. He's my son."

"I promise, auntie. He will face justice."

---------------------

The next day, a fleet of Star Destroyers commanded by Charming Thunder followed the Phantom Consortium fleet as they crossed the boarders to the griffin kingdom. The Nemesis turned towards the fleet and is heading straight towards them. "King Charming, The Nemesis has broken from the formation…and heading towards us!" the admiral said from his transmission.

"Hail it," Charming Thunder ordered. A new channel has been open for him as he spoke. "Attention Nemesis, state your-"

"MY NAME IS TRYPTICON, METAL TITAN OF THE PHANTOM CONSORTIUM!!" a robotic voice replied. "NOW CHARMING THUNDER, I AM LISTENING TO YOUR TRANSMISSION, HEAR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DARE TRY TO ATTACK MY CREATOR AND MASTER, DANNY ECLIPSE!!!" The Nemesis then transformed to its true form. It was a reptilian like robot with the same logo as Danny's amulet on its chest.

"What the-that ship is a giant metal lizard in disguise!?" the admiral said in disbelief.

"Admiral and my King, the armor on that thing is-exactly the same armor that was on the Death Stars!!" one of the officers reported.

"That thing’s metal is the exact metal from both Death Stars!?" Trypticon fired missiles and destroyed the first ship. Three more were left in the fleet. It jumped then used its tail and slammed it down to destroy another ship. "That thing is too powerful for our ships!! Retreat-" It then opened its mouth and a bunch of dark energy bolts hit another ship, leaving the Admiral’s ship. "That thing-" Trypticon grabbed the ship and the destroyers communications were hacked.

"You underestimate me, Charming," Danny's voice said. "You should have stayed away and forget the alliance. The Alliance is officially ended. And you now know that my powers are greater than you imagine."

"Danny, you must answer for your crimes…for attacking me," Charming Thunder said.

"I was showing mercy to you because you were my brother! But now I see; your pathetic ideals will turn Equestria into a barren wasteland if you continue to come after me, just like Cybertron. You will be the cause and I’ll be the solution. If you come after me, then you will deserve no less than the oblivion I will bring to you. Rethink your action, brother, I spared you the first time we crossed blades, I won’t be as merciful as last time. I’ll be merciless next time. You don’t know how much it pained me to kill these innocent lives Charming, just to show you that my power is greater than yours and I should never be underestimated. Good-bye, Charming Thunder."

"Danny, wait-" Trypticon's hands crushed the ship into dust, ending the transmission and killing those innocents. It then regrouped with the Consortium fleet. When it was far enough, a TIE Advance flew out of the debris as Charming Thunder piloted it away from the debris and the enemy fleet.