• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 975 Views, 18 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode IX: Revenge of the Consortium - sonicdash123



War is coming once again to the land of Equestria. The Phantom Consortium once led by Dusk has been taken over by Lightning Dust. Charming Thunder and the princesses plan to stop her with the help of their former leader; Danny Eclipse.

  • ...
19
 18
 975

Chapter 10: Kidnapped by the Mane 4?

Charming Thunder decided to visit Rarity at the boutique since he returned from the griffin kingdom. He knocked the door but it opened the door as he knocked. He entered slowly and looked around. "Rarity?" Charming Thunder said. "You home?" He suddenly got hit in the head by a frying pan out of nowhere. He then collapsed to the floor and got dragged by the mysterious attacker.

---------------------

Charming Thunder begins to wake up in a dark place. A light turned on and he was nearly blind by the light. He looks again and sees the other Mane 4, all were different. Applejack was wearing orange strip socks and she had a whip. Rarity was wearing light blue socks. Fluttershy was wearing Pink and blue Socks. And finally, Pinkie was wearing pink socks. They all were smiling seductive-like, looking hungry with lust. Charming began to sweat. "Uh...hello girls," he said nervously.

"Hello, Charming...you know, we were all jealous when Twilight stole your heart," Rarity said.

"We kept thinking about you," Applejack added.

"So, we decided to team up and get some 'fun' from you," Pinkie added. Charming Thunder gulped as he knew what is going on.

"If that is okay with you," Fluttershy said. Charming Thunder tried to get up but he is firmly tied up to a chair.

"There is no need to escape," Rarity said. "You're ours now." All of the Mane 4's eyes glowed cyan and back to normal.

"I was right all along," Charming Thunder said as he struggles. "Dusk has control over you."

"Nice of you to say," Pinkie replied. "But you of all ponies should know; there's plenty wrong with me. Take my cake orders for example. I wish somepony would. This is killing me I might just pop." Pinkie laughed as Charming Thunder struggled more.

"Twilight had this problem too, but this is different. Let me help you."

Applejack stepped up to Charming Thunder as she twirled the whip and said, "You can help by loving us instead of Twilight."

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Applejack then whipped Charming Thunder and he screamed in pain.

"That wasn't a request, darling," Rarity said. Charming Thunder then had an idea in mind and decided to play along.

"You know, I always wondered what Applejack looks like without the hair bands on her mane and....tail." Now Charming Thunder was starting to regret this. But it was the only way to distract them. Applejack took off her hat and removed the hair bands from her mane and tail seductively. Her mane and tail got loose and showed her true mane style.

.

"Now be a good mare and untie me so I could get a closer look at you." Applejack smiled and walked up to him.

"Anythin' for you, sugarcube," Applejack said as she kissed Charming Thunder's muzzle. The ropes released Charming Thunder as he got up from the chair.

"Do you...um....remember the time we first met, Charming?" Fluttershy said as she nuzzled him.

"Of course. I wouldn't forget."

"And the time we sang a song together when you moved in with me?" Rarity added.

"Eeyup."

"And that time you helped me prepare a birthday party for Octavia?"

"And that you helped Big Mac with his chores?"

"Girls!! Girls!! One at a time. I always remembered the good days I had with all of you." The group then hugged as Charming Thunder smiled evilly. "I'm sure it was shocking."

"Mmmm yes it was," Applejack said. "Wait--shocking." Now was Charming Thunder's chance. His horn glowed and used his thunder spell to stun the four. The Mane 4 collapsed to the ground as the magic on his horn faded away.

"I can't believe that they fell for that. Sorry, girls. But I can't let Dusk spy on us any longer. I may need to use the spell again on Twilight once I'm done with you four." He saw his belongings on the table and activated his communicator. "Captain, have your men come to my coordinates."

"Yes, your majesty," the captain replied. "Is there a problem?"

"Four friends of mine just got crazy and I need you to keep it quiet so that nopony sees. Restrain them in a cell once you're at Twilight's castle. She will be home once her meeting with the princesses is done."

"Right away, your majesty. We're on our way."

---------------------

A few minutes later at the dungeons of the castle, the Mane 4 were chained up to make sure they don't do anything stupid. The door opened as they opened their eyes. "What is the meaning of this, darling?" Rarity said.

"I thought you liked us," Applejack added.

"You were both played for a fool so I knocked you out with my magic," Charming Thunder said. "Now stay still." Charming Thunder closed his eyes as his horn glowed. Beams of magic touched the Mane 4's heads and they started to feel pain in their minds. The magic faded as the four shook their heads.

"What happened?" Applejack said.

"And why are we chained up in a dungeon?" Fluttershy asked.

"Whatever we did, Charming, we didn't mean to do anything bad," Rarity said.

"You all don't want to know. Dusk was just using you to get to me." The guard entered to unchain the Mane 4 from their shackles. "Everything will be explained later. In the meantime, Twilight should be returning soon. None of this ever happened. Agreed."

"Okie dokie lokie," Pinkie said as she bounced out of the cell.