• Published 31st May 2015
  • 1,934 Views, 291 Comments

The First Unicorn on Earth - Baileyjrob



A man wakes up to discover everyone is missing, and he's been transformed into a small unicorn. It's him against the world.

  • ...
16
 291
 1,934

July 10, 2015

Dear Journal,

Martha and I debated over living spaces for awhile. Each of us had legitimate arguments. the grocery store had more food supplies and space, but the radio tower had a farm growing near it and radio equipment. We considered living separately, but decided we didn't want to be separated. No matter how callous she seems, Martha is just as needy for interaction as any of us. Top that with the fact that so many deaths have occurred so far, and we were loathe to be separate.

In the end we decided to live in some nearby houses and constantly restock from the grocery store. It's an hour walk, there and back. Really annoying, but ultimately something that must be done. We only have to do it once a week or so. If only we knew how to drive a car, than that would be great. We would have scanners running on the radio tower and put a transmitter of sorts into our house, so if noise ever came through we'd hear it. It's an imperfect system, but we'll get more worked out.

Jamie seemed very happy at getting fresh veggies. He said he used to not even like vegetables. No one could tell if that was due to a distinct lack of them for over a month, or the new equine anatomy. We settled on a mix of both. Jamie seems to want to get along with Martha, but her cold attitude makes it hard. I'll work with him. Not much to say today.

–Leon.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the disappointing chapter. It's late and I'm exhausted. I should really write my chapters in advance. Anyway, my chapters have been crap quality lately, so I'll make it up to you! I promise!

...

Pinkie Promise.