• Published 31st May 2015
  • 1,934 Views, 291 Comments

The First Unicorn on Earth - Baileyjrob



A man wakes up to discover everyone is missing, and he's been transformed into a small unicorn. It's him against the world.

  • ...
16
 291
 1,934

May 30, 2015

Dear Journal,

I've been monitoring Leon's health, and he seems to be making a speedy recovery. Thankfully the biology is somewhat similar to that of an average horse, even if it is still quite differing. It has some almost human elements to the biology, which makes sense I suppose. I wasn't a doctor, but I did study up on human medicine, I thought I wanted to be a doctor before becoming a vet.

Oh, I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Sheila, but you've probably already gathered that. I must say this is very strange. Being a pony and all. I only became a pony a few days ago anyway, so I'm amazed at how fast the others adapt. One of them's already built something to walk on two legs, how did she do that in seven days?! It's amazing! Already finding a group so fast. I found the dogs, and they've been awfully kind. I've heard that this is some sort of ritual the others do, so I thought I'd join in.

Oops, Leon's making some noise, I'll be back!

– Sheila


Dear Journal,

Something's... strange about Sheila. No, not her overactive kindness. Not her butt tattoo, not her dog communication. There's something more there, though that's strange in itself. She's... amazed by anything. I didn't notice it when we first met her, as I was too confused by her, but she walks VERY slowly and deliberately. She's amazed at all the little things we've done. She's asked us how we're doing with our new bodies. Newsflash sweetie, it's been over two months. I don't think anything counts as new by that point.

I'll have to monitor her. I still have to make sure Jamie isn't as insane as his mother was. I've got a crippled pony, and a possibly insane pony to deal with. God, I never realized how refreshing Leon's presence was. I do hope he recovers soon, we need another hand around the house.

– Martha


Dear Journal,

Sheila's been nice to me. She's been taking care of me alot, cleaning me (which sometimes gets wierd) feding me. She showed me some of her dog freinds, and somtimes I felt like I could understand what they were trying to say, but never understod them like her.

I hope Leon wakes up soon, I kinda miss him.

– Jamie

Author's Note:

All of them get their turn!

I don't know how many people read this, but seriously put suggestions in the comments for a special. Also, sorry if the quality is lower than normal, I'm in a bad mood.