• Published 25th May 2015
  • 465 Views, 0 Comments

Melody's Adventures in CHS - NgKQ



Melody Aurora enters the human world, attempting to follow her mother's hoofsteps in connecting the magic of friendship!

  • ...
4
 0
 465

Chapter 3

It wasn’t a hard process signing with the principal and the vice principal. After all, Melody Aurora was marked as a temporary visitor, but for a special case.

“Well, what do you think of them?” Sunset asked Melody as they left the room.

“I guess, nice,” she replied. “Reminds me of Princesses Celestia and Luna.” She still felt embarrassed, as she forgot that she didn’t have a horn and she concentrated with all her might, thinking she would levitate the pen and sign the forms.

“Remember,” advised Sunset. “This isn’t Equestria, so you can’t use magic as you like. You have to rely on your body senses and actions to do the activities here.”

“Kay, I get it.”

“Now, go and explore this place. I’ll be calling you when it’s time to go home.”

“Go home? When?”

“In the evening. Anyway, enjoy! I have some duties to do now,” she finished and hurried off.

“Madam Sunset’s really nice,” Melody thought to herself while walking down the corridor. “For someone whom Mom has met.”

Just then, a loud bang, followed by party streamers and confetti raining down her interrupted her thoughts, and made her jump with fright.

“Ahh!” she shrieked. “What the hay is going on!??”

Then two brown-skinned young men, one of them with blue, shaggy hair appeared in front of her.

“Hey, you, wanna come in and have some fun?” the shaggy-haired one asked.

“Huh?”

“Trust me, young lady. This is gonna be super-duper-uber great!” the other one followed. Then both of them shoved her into the room beside her. In the room was decorated with colorful party streamers and balloons, with snacks lined up on tables.

“Pepper! Look who’ve we’ve got!”

“Pepper!?” Melody was stunned. In the middle of the room sat a peppermint-skinned, light ultramarine, puffy-haired girl, finishing her drink of cordial.

“Oh, Peanut and Pizza, what have you got here?” She went forward and upon seeing Melody, she asked. “Hey, who are you? Like I’ve never seen you before.” She looked at her all over.

“Err, and I’ve never seen you too,” replied Melody awkwardly, still surprised by the sudden presence of the two boys.

“What’s your name?”

“Err, Melody Aurora?”

“Ooh, that’s nice! I’m Pepper Flake,” the girl introduced. “And they’re my brothers Peanut Butter and Pizza Frenzy!”

“Sorry if we’ve scared you,” apologized Peanut.

“But you know, this is our way of welcoming someone to the party,” continued Pizza in a humorous way. “And yeah, we did annoy some on the way.”

“Err, it’s okay. I’m new here, that’s all.”

“Oh, you’re new?” chipped in Pepper. “Tell me, where are you from?” she asked, grabbing her shoulders and stared into her face to face.

“Um…” she stammered. Before she could answer, just then, the door burst open, and standing there, was a pink-skinned and pink-haired woman, who was no other than Pinkie Pie.

“Hey~! Whassup, kids?” greeted Pinkie. All through the years, Pinkie’s personality in the human world never changed. “So, how are you all guys doing?”

“Err, we’ve got somebody new over here,” replied Peanut and he signaled to Melody.

“Oh, hey, who are you?”

“Err, I’m… Melody Aurora, daughter of Princess Twilight Sparkle…”

“*gasp* You’re… Twilight’s daughter!??” Pinkie exclaimed. “Omigosh! I met your mother some time back!”

“… really?” Then she remembered Sunset’s words. Her mother had not only visited her but had seen Pinkie Pie and some others as well.

“Wait, what!?” cried Pizza.

“Like when have I heard of this name before?” asked Pepper, scratching her head. “Princess Twilight Sparkle…”

“Oh, just an old friend of mine,” replied Pinkie to her daughter, then she looked back at Melody. “Oh, my goodness, I can’t really believe it! What really brings you here?”

“Err, well, my mom sent me here, to make friends with you all…”

“Friends!!?” gasped Peanut. “Oh, man, this is gonna be exciting, making a new friend…”

“Howdy, fellas!” A familiar voice called from the outside.

“Oh, it’s Applejack! Applejack, look who’s here!” Pinkie called, opening the door. Sure enough, Applejack entered the room with a crate of ciders. Applejack, too had never changed from her pale skin, her yellow long hair and her trademark cowboy hat.

“Whew!” she sighed as she laid down the crate on the table. “I bet everybody’s looking good and uh, who are you?” She turned to Melody.

“I’m uh… Melody Aurora. And you’re Applejack?”

“Believe it, Applejack! She’s Twilight’s daughter! Geddit!!? Twilight’s daughter!”

“Twilight?” repeated Applejack. Then she remembered. “Oh, fancy me seeing you here! I kinda miss meeting your mom, y’know.”

“Is that so?”

“Mom, how long do I have to wait out there!??” a man’s voice called.

“Oh, sorry to keep y’all waiting. Come in, fellas! We’ve got some guest here.”

“A guest? Who was it!??” In came a white-skinned, pink-eyed, brown-haired girl, aged almost twelve with paint smudges done in two ponytails.

“Malinae’s always excited as she is, don’t you think?” Pepper asked Melody.

“Malinae?”

“Yep, that’s me!” she replied brightly. “And who are you, big sister? I don’t think I’ve seen you before.”

“She’s Melody Aurora,” introduced Pizza.

“Call me Melody,” she said. “I’m from another world.”

“Another world!??”

“We know her mother well, darling,” explained Applejack. “Oh, and those outside, why don’t y’all come in as well.”

“Who’s that guest anyway?” another voice asked. This time, coming in was a brown-skinned and dark brown haired man, wearing gloves and carried in yet another crate of cider.

“Hi, sir,” greeted Melody to the man. “You must be… Mr Niku?”

“How did you know my name?”

“She’s from another world. I know her mother,” replied Applejack.

“Another world…? Man, this is getting ridiculous…”

“Hey, that’s not ridiculous,” frowned Pinkie. “She’s the real thing!”

“She’s got friends in her world that she could even know us, too. Am I right, Sugarcube?”

“Um, I guess so.”

“Now then, who’s that guest inside here?” Next to come in was a tall, khaki-skinned, blue-eyed, dark brown-haired girl, followed by an ochre-skinned, green-eyed, dull golden-haired man, wearing glasses and his long hair done in a ponytail, as well as wearing a olive green sweater, both were carrying in crates of cider.

“Oh, you must be Fiji and Raisin Brandy!” Melody pointed quickly.

“… wait! How did you even know my name!?” Raisin asked, shocked.

“And even mine, too! I don’t even know you,” retorted Fiji.

“That’s just a long story,” chuckled Applejack. “Just to cut that short, she’s from somewhere far away, here to make friends with all of us.”

“Far away?” Fiji asked with disbelief.

“She’s from another world!” Peanut chipped in.

“Another world??” Raisin scratched his head, puzzled.

“She is, she is!” chirped Malinae. “Can’t you see that I’m excited as I am? Getting to meet someone new!”

“Chill it, Malinae,” calmed Pepper. “Don’t get overexcited!”

“Come on, let her be,” Melody smiled. “I know her personality quite well.”

“Raisin Brandy! Where are you?” The voice of Apple Bloom called.

“Apple Bloom? What’s wrong?”

“There you are!” she panted into the room, and with her was a man in red jacket and old blue jeans. He was indeed, Big McIntosh.

“Some naughty boys are playing near your plants and are damaging them!”

“Seriously!?”

“Eeyup,” replied Big McIntosh.

“ARRRGGGHH!! Not these boys again!!!!” shouted Raisin and he went totally insane. “Just wait ‘till I get my hands on them by ruining all of my hard work!” He stormed off, leaving the others wide-mouthed.

“I guess I’d better apologize you for Ray’s behavior. He’s always like this when anyone touches his plants,” said Niku.

“Nah, it’s okay. I know him well.”

“You seriously do?” asked Fiji.

“Yes she does,” finished Applejack. “After all she’s the daughter of somebody from another world.”

“Well this almost makes sense to me,” replied Pizza.

“If you excuse me,” said Melody. “I’m leaving right now. I have to explore this whole place. Kinda looks huge to me…”

“Oh, okay! Take your time!” bade Pinkie. “Don’t forget to drop by me and Cheese Sandwich’s shop for some tasty treats!”