• Published 25th May 2015
  • 465 Views, 0 Comments

Melody's Adventures in CHS - NgKQ



Melody Aurora enters the human world, attempting to follow her mother's hoofsteps in connecting the magic of friendship!

  • ...
4
 0
 465

Chapter 11

Later that night, outside Myra’s headquarters…

“I guess that’s it,” whispered Greenie Hats, peeking from a bush.

“It matches the description of the picture earlier!” added Melody Aurora.

“But the thing is, how are we to get into that?” asked Platinum Royale. “There might be cameras around and we don’t want to get trapped!”

“Dang. How are supposed to rescue her?” asked Greenie.

“I got this,” said Chaos as he came down from Honey Drops’ multi-purpose vehicle. “Just wait…”

Meanwhile, in the dark warehouse, Phoenix Dawn, still tied to her hands and legs with her mouth sealed laid weak and famished on the dirty floor. Her body was covered in soot and she hadn’t been eating for the whole day.

Phoenix now had a feeling of sadness and regret. She remembered all the days she was rude to her mother, the staff and all the others at school. Worse still, she remembered all the days she treated Melody Aurora badly. Her mother told her that she was a princess but she wouldn’t believe. Now she felt remorseful.

“Oh, dear,” she thought to herself. “I am really a meanie. I guess I really deserved this. No one will save me so I’m going to die, but I can’t die just like that!”

Looking out of a small window, with the faint moonlight coming in from the night sky, Phoenix closed her eyes and desperately made a prayer. “God, you know I’m a bully and a meanie in my school, and I deserve to end up in this situation. I know, I am so rude to my mother, my teachers and everyone else around me. But please, give me a second chance! I promise to change my ways if someone can rescue me! Please answer me!”

As she slowly opened her eyes, suddenly she saw something shattering the window. Giving out a weak yelp, she thought someone’s entering from the window to get her away, so she pretended that she was unconscious. But she heard some voices. Familiar voices.

“Whoa! I didn’t know it was so fragile!”

“But don’t you think others will hear it?”

“Forget it! We’ve got to find Phoenix Dawn inside!”

Those three voices sound familiar! They sounded like Greenie Hats, Platinum Royale and Melody Aurora! Yet she still couldn’t open her eyes. She could feel three continuous thumps, followed by footsteps, coming towards her. One of them lifted her hand.

“Well, she’s still alive.”

“Hey! Who sealed her mouth like that?” As Phoenix could feel the tape being removed, she slowly opened her eyes to see Melody Aurora doing the work.

“She’s awake!” exclaimed Melody just as she pulled off the tape.

“H-how did you know… I’m here?” she asked weakly.

“Save that for later! We need to get you outta here!” replied Greenie Hats.

“Don’t touch my leg!”

“What happened to your leg?” asked Platinum.

“My-Myra’s henchmen did it,” she replied and told them what she saw.

“Oh my…” gasped Melody with horror, finally confirming yet another of her worst fears.

“This sounds terrible! Looks like she’s really mad now!” said Platinum.

“Shh, quiet! I think I can hear footsteps!” hushed Greenie.

“Oh no!” cried Melody. “How are we supposed to get out here?”

“I’ve got a plan,” said Greenie. “Come with me to the side of the door. Platinum, stay at the other side.”

Melody carried Phoenix on her back and followed Greenie Hats to the left side of the door. Platinum stationed at the right.

“When these guys open the door, I’ll tell you what to do,” Greenie whispered to Platinum.

“Right!”

Sure enough, the footsteps were closer and louder. Then they heard a man’s voice.

“Alright, young girl. Time to meet your end!”

The girls saw the door beginning to open. Once both sides reached forty-five degrees, Greenie and Platinum slammed it back simultaneously.

“Stay here,” instructed Greenie. “Platinum, let’s go!”

Outside, cries of surprises can be heard. Greenie and Platinum stood right in front of the door and opened it, revealing a dozen of Myra’s henchmen.

“H-how did you…” one of them asked.

“You’re facing us… now!” declared Greenie, and they did a hand-to-hand combat with them. All henchmen were so shocked that they couldn’t use their weapons. In about five minutes they knocked them all out cold.

“Whoa…” Melody gasped as she peeped out of the door.

“Now for the escape route.” Greenie took out her walkie-talkie from her pocket and called.

“Hullo, Chaos? I got her. Sorry for being so late. We had a bit of commotion just now.”

“Alright, excellent. Follow my instructions and you’ll be at the entrance!” Chaos’ voice replied from the walkie-talkie.

*~*~*~*

“What’s that?” asked Melody as Chaos produced a handphone-like gadget.

“It’s a walkie-talkie,” he explained. “It works like a phone but you use it only for duty jobs, and it isn’t wide-ranged like phones do.”

“So what are you gonna do to them?”

“I’ll be giving one to Greenie Hats and keep one for myself. I’ll be telling her what to do and where to go.”

*~*~*~*

“Okay girls, follow me,” instructed Greenie. “There might be other henchmen lurking around so we need to follow Chaos’ orders!”

“How?” asked Melody.

“He hacked into the security system of this place! He’ll see everywhere and he’ll direct us to the exit!” Greenie answered as they started to escape.

Along the way, the group hid within corners and rooms and evaded cameras, with Chaos Control guiding them. All through, they saw several other henchmen, but under Chaos’ clever guidance, they managed to evade them.

They managed to reach the entrance of the warehouse, and headed to where the others were waiting. Thunder Clash was there waiting in his sports car with Pizza Frenzy.

“Take her to the hospital quick!” instructed Greenie to her brother, at the same time Melody passed the ailing Phoenix Dawn to Pizza Frenzy on the other side. “She’s got a broken leg! Be careful with her!” She ordered Pizza as well.

“Alrighty!” responded Thunder. As he winded up the window, he turned to Phoenix. “Hang in there! We’ll get you there in no time!”

With a vroom and a screech, Thunder immediately took off, with the others watching them leave.

“I just hope he doesn’t get into trouble on the way,” remarked Prudence Aura. “I’m pretty scared if Pizza Frenzy’s with him.”

“Oh, you love him already, don’t you?” asked Melody.

“I-it’s not like that!” denied Prudence, blushing. “I’m not in love with… Wait, how did you know about that? We’re only about a month into our relationship though…”

“Well, you and him in my world are in love too!”

“Okay guys,” called Chaos, calling Melody, Pepper Flake, Fiji, Raisin Brandy, Platinum, Beryl and Greenie. “Time for our next move.”

“What are we gonna… do?” asked Pepper.

“Time to confront her,” he replied.

“Are you serious?” asked Fiji, worried.

“He’s not facing her alone,” asserted Melody. “With all of us together it’s going to be an end for her.”

“She’s right. With the eight of us here there’s nothing to fear of,” agreed Beryl.

“I’ll leave the others with you, Honey Drops,” Chaos spoke to her. “If they wanna come it’s best that you guard them along.”

“Right,” said Honey.

“Melody, please be careful,” pleaded Malinae.

“I will, don’t worry.”

“Alright, let’s go!”

The eight went slowly ahead, carefully walking in the darkness to avoid being seen. They eventually sneaked up at the building entrance, where they saw Madam Myra loading crates of her virus onto her van to be distributed to the hospitals.

She was checking on the load when a henchman approached her.

“Madam, it seems we have bad news.”

“What is it?”

“The subject which we’re supposed to test tonight… has been taken away!”

“What!?”

“Yeah, it ain’t easy getting her away,” said Chaos as he and the others stepped out from the darkness. “It would’ve caused a noise instead.”

“What!? Wait, y-you all…”

“Yup, we helped her away,” said Melody. “Who would want to cause commotion in Canterlot High?”

“It’s about time your evil comes to an end, Myra!” declared Greenie, pointing at her.

“Oh, really?” smirked Myra. “But guess I’ll finish you first. Boys, get them!”

“Uh-oh…” croaked Pepper.

“But we don’t have any weapons!” exclaimed Raisin.

“Hang on, guys. I got this,” said Chaos as he took out a small gadget.

As the henchmen aimed their guns towards them, Chaos pressed a button on the gadget and hey presto! Just before they could fire, the weapons exploded in their hands!

All stood wide-mouthed.

“What’s… that thing?” stammered Melody.

“Meh, something that emits electromagnetic pulses,” he explained. “I was told that I can destroy any handheld weapon!”

“What are you waiting? Get them!” ordered Myra, enraged.

Having no choice, the henchmen had to capture them using physical means, but the high martial skills shown by Greenie Hats, Platinum Royale and Raisin Brandy’s huge physical force meant that all were no match to the eight. Soon all henchmen laid down groaning.

“How’d you like that, meanie?” asked Platinum.

“Huh! You may have defeated my minions easily, but you’ll have to face one more person – me!” With that she took a test tube containing a specimen out of her jacket, and gulped it down.

“What’s that?” asked Fiji.

“Is she going to infect us!?” added Beryl.

“I don’t think so. Look!” cried Melody as she pointed towards her.

Right before their eyes, Myra started to transform and evolve, at the same time writhing with pain.

“Good gracious…” cried Raisin.

In less than a minute, Myra transformed into a hulk-sized creature, nearly twice her original size.

“I see you handling all of my minions easily. Now, time to feel my wrath!” She said, and grabbing a nearby lamp post, she pulled it out and hurtled towards them. All dodged in time.

“What the heck is this!?” moaned Raisin.

“I not only have created the virus to destroy the world, but I have made a lot of chemicals as well, including one that makes me transform in the event of a great emergency! Now, you won’t survive under me!”

“We will survive, and we’ll bring you under the law!” argued Melody.

“Try and stop me,” she challenged as she uprooted a nearby tree and flung its twigs and branches to them.

“Duck!” ordered Chaos, and everyone closed their eyes.

“I’m mad now!” cried Greenie as she got up. “This is my last resort!”

Immediately, the eight battled the hulk-sized Myra. Despite efforts by the team, almost all seemed ineffective against her.

The battle soon led them to the entrance of the warehouse.

“Isn’t she relentless?” complained Platinum. “Like she doesn’t seem to feel tired?”

“That’s it, children!” announced Myra.

“What?” asked Chaos, then he was shocked.

Myra had cornered them to a section full of oil barrels and explosives!

“No…” cried Melody.

“WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!” screamed Pepper.

“I’ve intended to lure you to the most dangerous part of this place. Now then, it’s goodbye to you all… now!” With that, she picked up an oil barrel, and hurtled it towards the eight…

Just as the barrel collided with the explosives, Melody and all of them cuddled together…

… followed by a huge explosion. Soon the entire warehouse collapsed in flames.

“Mwahahaha…” laughed Myra evilly, watching them burning to death.

Outside, the rest, who were watching the entire battle managed to get close to the entrance, and all were dumbfounded as the explosion occurred.

“Holy smokes…” said Peanut Butter.

“No… Platinum!” screamed Prudence.

“Melody…” wailed Malinae seeing her mentor in the flames while Honey Drops began to shed tears.

As Myra continued to laugh, suddenly, Greenie Hats’ voice could be heard from the inferno.

“Wait, I’m… still alive!!?”

“What!?” exclaimed Myra as the others suddenly gasped with surprise.

“Wait a minute, what’s this thing… glowing around us?” Chaos asked.

“And I don’t feel any burns!” Beryl’s voice called out.

Myra fanned the flames away, and much to her shock…

All eight survived!

What’s more, all eight had an aura of magenta-colored force field surrounding them!

“Is everyone… alright?” Melody asked.

“We’re alive! We’re alive!” Pepper jumped with joy.

“But what’s this energy surrounding us?” inquired Raisin.

“Melody!” Platinum called. “Look at your charm!”

Melody looked. Indeed, it was her charm which produced the magic!

The magic which saved them from the explosion!

Her father was right! The charm saved her and her friends!

“I… I thought I killed you all!” exclaimed Myra.

“Not that easy!” said Melody. “With the spirit of my father to protect me, nothing can stand against me!”

“I don’t believe it!” She grabbed a piece of huge debris and tossed towards them.

The rest ducked, but Melody stood straight and bold and with just a fist, had the oncoming debris shattered into smithereens!

“No, impossible!”

“And it isn’t just magic from my charm,” Melody added. “The friendship between me and my friends has further amplified this magical power!”

As she mentioned the qualities her friends possess, another miraculous thing happened. All eight of them sprouted pony ears, wings and hair extensions which resembled tails! (Except for the boys, Raisin gained only ears while Chaos gained both ears and wings)

“What… is this?” gasped Fiji at their sudden changes.

“Cool!” exclaimed Greenie as she was able to fly.

“Let’s see how you stand within us now!” declared Raisin as he grabbed a burning oil barrel and threw it towards Madam Myra, who deflected it.

Using their gained pony-like features, the eight now find it better to deal against Madam Myra. She tried to retaliate, but the eight were relentless.

The other four watched the battle with amazement.

“Go, Melody! You can beat her!” cheered Malinae.

“Heigh-ho! Heigh-ho!” chanted Peanut.

As they were at a distance from the warehouse, Myra began to show some tiredness.

“How… were you… so strong?”

“There is one magic that is the strongest and will never be broken,” said Melody as she held hands with her friends, and rose into the air. “The Magic of Friendship!”

Then, a beam of rainbow, in the shape of a helix emerged from them and enclosed Myra.

“Wait, what’s this!? No, NOOOOOOO…!!!”

In a flash of bright light, the hulk-sized Myra was no longer there.

Instead, lying on the ground was Madam Myra, back to her original size with her clothes torn, lying sprawled and bruised. She was totally defeated.

The eight lay on the ground after their attack, but they were eventually helped out by Honey Drops, Peanut Butter, Prudence Aura and Malinae. Malinae went over to help up Melody.

“Melody!” Malinae hugged her. “Glad you’re okay!”

“I am,” she replied. Then, standing up, along with the rest, all walked towards Myra, confronting her.

“Tell me,” began Melody as Myra struggled from her injuries. “What do you want to say now?”

“Th-this… can’t… be!” she choked. “How… can I lose… to a bunch of… nothing but just ordinary teenagers!?”

As sirens blazed from the distance, Chaos replied. “Admit it, Myra! You were so naïve back to your days that you didn’t even learn a single thing about friendship like Melody Aurora!”

“What? What friendship?” Before she could respond further, a policeman appeared behind her and handcuffed her.

“Got you at last, Myra,” the policeman said. “You’re wanted for many crimes committed all over the years!” He forced Myra up and led her away.

Before they knew it, the police came and led all of her henchmen away onto their buses and trucks. Several fire trucks came and the fire department eventually began to put out the fire.

“I called them while you guys were dealing with her,” explained Honey Drops to the puzzled audience.

“Yes, and it’s her who helped to inform us about the location. Thanks to you, lady,” a police inspector appeared before them and thanked her.

“How will you all deal with her?” Melody asked him.

“She will face a death sentence for many crimes: intentional murder, armed robberies and the intention of creating and distributing a virus, which is under the drug law.”

“Ooh, I see about that,” replied Pepper.

“I am totally surprised on how you guys managed to find and defeat her,” another officer said. “Would you mind coming with us to explain everything?”

“We’d like to, but first, we wanna visit our rescued friend at the hospital,” said Chaos.

“Oh, we’ll be conducting our questioning there. We heard that your relatives are there waiting for her, am I right?”

“Uh, yeah,” replied Platinum.

“You got any transportation?”

“Yes, Raisin and I drove everyone else here,” answered Honey.

“Then shall we follow you?”

“If you don’t mind,” said Raisin.

“What about the rest of you all?” asked Melody.

“We will be investigating around this site,” a female officer replied. “We need to uncover all the plans and evidence Madam Myra has been doing all through the years. This will provide enough evidence to charge her in court.”

“Come on, guys, let’s go!” Raisin called, leading them back to Honey’s multi-purpose vehicle and his own pickup truck, and drove to the hospital, with some other policemen following behind.

Upon arrival at the hospital lobby, Pizza Frenzy and Thunder Clash were waiting for them.

“Boys! How’s Phoenix Dawn doing right now?” Chaos asked, rushing in.

“She’s still under surgery. It has been going on for nearly an hour since we arrived here!” explained Pizza.

“Then take us to where she is now,” ordered Melody, and they followed them.

They reached the floor where Phoenix’s operation was still undergoing. Sunset Shimmer was sleeping on Fluttershy’s shoulders, while the others waited anxiously.

“Sunset!” Melody called.

“You defeated her?” asked Sunset as she got up.

“We did, thanks to some uh… magic we don’t even know what it is!” replied Greenie.

“What kind of magic?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“That’s what we wanted to know as well,” the inspector answered.

Just then, the operation light went out and the chief operator came out.

“Doctor! How’s my daughter!?” Sunset asked hastily.

“You daughter has suffered serious fracture to her left leg. We have applied a plaster cast to it. Apart from numerous bruises received on her body, she is free from any virus infection, though we found traces from a sleeping pill in her bloodstream. In all, your daughter is in a stable condition.”

All of them sighed with relief. Phoenix Dawn was totally safe.

Sunset knelt before the doctor. “Thank you, thank you, doctor! I can’t tell if she’s infected by the virus by the time these kids rescued her.”

“She wouldn’t have survived now if we have found the virus in the bloodstream. For now, she needs a good night’s rest to regain her strength lost from her ordeal.”

“That was wonderful, sir,” the inspector spoke. “If that’s the case, I’ll be questioning all of you tomorrow.”

“I’m eager to cooperate. When can we meet, Inspector?” asked Thunder.

“Around nine to ten next morning. We’ll have to be here early to take statements from our victim. Go home and have a good rest. Thank you once again for helping to solve a crime that has been going on for many years.”

“My pleasure, sir,” said Chaos.

“I’ll be calling you on the moment she is awake,” the chief operator spoke to the inspector, then to Sunset. “And bring your kids and everyone else here on the time as stated by the inspector.”

“Alright then. Thank you once again, doctor.”

At the car park, just before entering the car, Sunset spoke to Melody.

“I can’t thank you ever enough, Melody,” said Sunset. “I should say, you’re a real hero tonight.”

“I know that,” Melody replied. “How about the secret you’ve been keeping for Dad of this world all the years?”

“What secret? Oh wait…” Sunset suddenly remembered that she had given Melody on the cuttings of the death of this world’s Flash Sentry to her. “Well, I can safely reveal the secret now. I think it’s the beginning of Myra’s end.”

“I agree, Sunset,” finished Melody as they began to leave the hospital.

Author's Note:

Finally took a week to complete this long chapter! Well, history repeated, hehe.
Oh, from these moves in this chapter, DON'T TRY THEM AT HOME!

PS I'm not very sure about the laws of stashing drugs and viruses and murder in USA. If anyone can provide information it can be helped :)

Also, I had to play the scene Twilight and her friends manage to take down Sunset Shimmer in the Equestria Girls movie several times to get reference here...