• Published 5th May 2015
  • 7,144 Views, 123 Comments

Metroplex heeds the call ADOPTED - ironwar



Ok we all know this so just to get to the point, I love transformers. Like fall of cybertron. So I went as a guy from the game and well lets just say it's big.

  • ...
17
 123
 7,144

Saving canterlot

Metroplex pov

As I arose from my resting place, the entire city of Canterlot stood awestruck by me. Changelings and ponies alike froze in fear as to what I was. I could claim to be a god, lay dormant in their mountain and they'd believe me. But I had no desire for that. While I could drink in the ponies shock, my attention was drawn elsewhere. The six ponies in my hand, looking into my massive, glowing, red eyes. None of them knew what to do. They heard me speak clear as day, there was no way they couldn't have.
Without warning, the purple one stepped forward, trying to hide her fear yet I could see it much like the rough and rigid bumps on her horn. She really needed to take better care of that thing. She stood with her chest puffed out, trying to look heroic as she confronted me. " M-Metroplex," She began. I could hear her voice crackle with fear. "W-We need you t-to... get rid of... o-o-of all the changelings attacking Canterlot." She winces a bit, expecting me to squash her like a bug. I would never do such a thing. Instead, I merely responded with a nod. I could do this? I mean, they are a bunch of small insects, how hard could it be?
I start to focus. I didn't exactly have a lot of time to get comfortable with my new body, but I guess any time is good. I try to use my weapons. My shoulder cannon hums to life and fires at a far off mountain. A bright flash goes off and the mountain wasn't there anymore. I gulp internally as the ponies in my hand look on in fear, I think the rainbow one may have wet herself a bit, but I wasn't going to ask.
Okay, so the un-making cannon strapped to my shoulder is a no-go. Lets try... this? I could feel my fingers unfurl to show several mini turrets of some sort. Aiming my right hand away from any danger, i test them out. They were mini laser guns. I could work with this. Though, just as a safety precaution, I start to scroll through my targeting parameters and take bio-scans of every living thing in the city. I scanned the six in my hand and the ones attacking the city. I labeled the ponies in my hand as well as their species as friendlies and the hostile looking bug ponies as enemies.
Now that I was up and running, I started to take and fired. A barrage of lasers struck the city, expertly wiping out the changelings like it was my god damn birthright. Though, it didn't take long for them to retaliate. The ponies in my hand screamed in terror. They had nowhere to go, my hand was miles above the ground and they'd pop open like watermelons if they jumped. That was when something in me clicked. I didn't know if it was my new programming, or if it was just my morality. Either way, I was going to protect these ponies.
The changelings tried to attack the ponies. I stopped them by closing my palm, thus turning all of their attention onto me. I felt kind of sorry for them. It was like shooting fish in a barrel, and the fish in it were suicidal. I used my other hand to swat at the creatures, knocking them away by the hundreds as they slammed into me. I would barely register their attacks, maybe even call it a mild nuisance. But the ponies in my hand were terrified and I couldn't afford to see them harmed.
Thus, I thrust my hand to the side of the city, right next to the castle walls and freed the. "Go. I will protect the city." They didn't wait for a second command. The six jumping off immediately and into the castle walls. The small yellow one looked back at me for a few seconds. She whispered something, but I could hear it clearly. "Th-... thank you." Her soft and adorable voice warmed my heart... erm, spark... whatever I have now. Once they were safe, I could lose the reins and go Destroy all Changelings 2.
I was having the time of my life. Without the elements to protect, whatever they were, I was in full swing. My entire body was a walking arsenal of destruction the likes this world has never seen. But without warning, my fun came to an abrupt and extremely painful end. Some sort of massive, green beam shot out of the castle. Everything was going dark as I felt myself falling back. I couldn't control myself, my arms, my legs, they wouldn't respond. All the while I thought to myself 'This has been the best five minutes of my entire life'.

Twilight pov

(Ten mins later)
I had no idea what to make of this. My hooves carried me through the hallway as my friends followed close behind. That robot thing had done what I had told it to, without a single question as to why. But that firepower, that thing could wipe out the entire planet if he wanted to. My mind was rushing at a million miles an hours as I skid along the ground. We needed... I don't really know what we need. A miracle maybe?
But now was not the time to worry about the giant, right now I had a wedding crasher to take care of. With my friends backing me up, I was ready to face the queen. Rainbow and Applejack rushed the two guards, knocking them out with ease. Thus allowing us to burst through the doors to meet the queen head on.
"Oh, well, well. I was wondering when you'd show up?" I hated her, no I loathed this mare. No, I'll go a step further. She was a bitch, one hundred percent bitch from the planet of Bitch-dom. she ruined my brother's wedding, nearly got my friends killed, and imprisoned my teacher. A flank whipping was on my schedule and I was determined to see she makes the appointment. "Did you like my little fireworks display? I must admit, that giant creature was not something I would have expected for the nation with more love than the entire world would have. But it doesn't matter. I took care of it thanks to your dear brother, and my new hubbie." She taunted me by licking his cheek. His eyes were still vacant. I so wanted to punch her, knock every tooth in her mouth out and feed them to her one at a time. "Or maybe, I'll just imprison you and that little harlot of a princess."
"Don't you dare touch my brother or my sister-in-law!" I commanded. I couldn't see my friends, but I could tell they were a little taken aback by my command.
"Oh, I won't touch him... not yet. First, I'm going to take this country. And then, I'll imprison you and your friends in my chambers. Where you'll watch me consummate our marriage again and again," She let out a bone chilling cackle. "And again. Or maybe, I'll make him have his way with his darling little sister while I watch from our cozy little bed. I'll make him love it too."
"You're sick!" I wasn't sure who had more venom in their mouth that time. "I won't let you lay a single one of your cheese hooves on my brother or any of the ponies if Equestria." Chrysalis must have found that amusing as she burst out into laughter.
"Oh, my dear Twilight, I had no idea you were so humorous." She looked down on the six mares triumphantly. "You can't win against me. I slayed your giant like a commoner, and I can do the same to you six right here, right now! So come on, give me your best shot." I felt a tinge in my mind, I had an array of spells at the ready. But all that went out the window. Speaking of which, a look of awe hit my face as my friend were focused on the queen. I saw the images shimmer as a familiar face arose from the dead.
I smiled devilish at the queen. "Oh? Then maybe you'd like to tell my new friend about how you slew the giant." The castle shook as the ceiling came loose, or rather was torn from the very foundation. Chrysalis turned back in shock to see the giant still alive.
"N-NO! It's not possible! I killed you!"
"I beg to differ." Metroplex boomed, looking down at Chrysalis. I couldn't help but let a small smile cross my face, only to gasp as I saw Princess Celestia's pod fall from the ceiling. Dash and Fluttershy were quick to react, catching her mid air as my friends began to free the princess.
"This is your last chance Chrysalis. Turn yourself in, and I promise you, that no harm will come to you." She growled like a beast caught in the corner. She was between a rock and a hard place and I could see it in her eyes. She wanted to back away, but Metroplex had his weapons trained on her. She wasn't getting out of this without a few new holes in her. At least, that's how it started out.
As an act of desperation, She took hold of my brother, using him as a shield. "Metroplex, wait!" The giant heeded my command, holding off his attack. "Put him down, Chrysalis. We can walk out of this together."
"I will not be put in the dungeons!" She cried out, streams of tears falling down her muzzle. "I-... I worked too hard on this plan! Too hard to let it fail to an insignificant filly like you!" She held her horn to my brother's throat. I could feel a new kind of fear come over me as I stopped my approach. "My babies... M-My babies need their food."
"And we can give it to them, just let my brother go and I promise you, we can walk out of this together" She was weighing her options, frantically trying to make a decision. Though, as soon as her brow furrowed, I knew she had chosen the wrong one. She was ready to skewer my brother throat in front of me, but I had planned for this. Acting quickly, my brother and sister-in-law teleported to my side in each other's arms. Though they were safe for the time being, my magic was nearly drained.
"Ha! You foalish mare. Thanks to your decision to save your brother, I can now go free and there is nothing you can- *WHAM* We all winced at the sight of Metroplex massive fist coming down on Chrysalis. In all my years, I had never seen somepony die before, nor as gruesome. Lifting his hand, I could see the mangled body of Chrysalis. Seeing her twisted form, her dark green blood oozing from her gashed wounds... something inside snapped. "Again." I commanded. *WHAM* Metroplex struck the corpse. I hated this mare, hated what she was going to do to me and my family. "Again!" *WHAM* I hated how she killed planned to kill so many ponies just to move to the next land on her list "Again!" *WHAM* But most of all, I hated that she was going to use my brother to accomplish this. "Again! AGAIN! AGAIN!" Metroplex did as I told him to. Slamming his massive metal fist into the already dead and beaten body of the queen.
I was about to tell him to do another round, until I felt a hoof on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw a concerned and sorrowful Celestia, freed from her imprisonment. I couldn't help myself, I ran into her hooves and bawled my eyes out. I didn't know what came over me, all I knew was that it scared me. To know that there was a side of me like that, a side that wanted to hurt ponies. It was not something I ever wanted to experience ever again.
( here is a video )

Author's Note:

So tell me what you think and I need a eider. I can't spell.
IRONWAR OUT