• Published 5th May 2015
  • 7,143 Views, 123 Comments

Metroplex heeds the call ADOPTED - ironwar



Ok we all know this so just to get to the point, I love transformers. Like fall of cybertron. So I went as a guy from the game and well lets just say it's big.

  • ...
17
 123
 7,143

My new body

Mason/Metroplex pov

The ponies looked at me like I was some sort of oddity. Granted I sort of was now, but the looks they gave me were some I've never had before. Especially from the purple one, she looked at me like I was some sort of monster. It hurt to be honest. "Okay, buster, what are you?" She was rather demanding as she spoke to me.
"Well... I was a human. Now I guess I'm... Cybertronian?" I wasn't exactly all too sure myself. What exactly was I now? The purple one turned her attention to the orange one and she nodded.
"Do you plan on attacking us, or hurting anypony?"
"Oh, no no-no, I would never attack someone else without reason to. I may be a giant, but that doesn't make me a monster." The purple one turned to the orange one again and they nodded. This time, she let out a sigh.
"Very well. I suppose introductions are in order then. My name is Twilight Sparkle." Why am I suddenly thinking of vampires. "These are my friends. Applejack," I wonder if she tastes like cinnamon. "And-"
"Hi! My name's Pinkie Pie!" Oh sweet jesus! THe pink one was suddenly standing on my shoulders and had her face in front of mine. My eyes could see everything in her coat and her eyes were like a vast ocean. And I swear, when I looked into them, I saw the birth of the universe itself. I could feel the mechanisms in my head start to grind in frustration. Not because the pony was too heavy, in fact she felt rather light. She leapt from me like an expert acrobat, landing on her hind legs with a little "Ta-da!" As weird as she may be, I felt it rather hard to dislike her.
"It is a pleasure to meet you all. As you know, my name is Mason."
"Pardon me for asking', but how can you be Mason? Last we saw him, he became this fancy-shmancy city here." They all turned to me, waiting for an explanation.
"Well, I needed a way to talk to you. In the city form, I'm not exactly all that vocal."
"I see. So, what did you make... this form out of?"
"Metroplex is a techno-organic life form. I just took a bit of the CNA material and used it for parts in this new body." Applejack and Pinkie turned to Twilight to help make sense of what he said. She just gave them a shrug, I could tell she was as clueless as the others. "Okay... I took some of the metal from the big body, and made it into this one." I didn't know how simpler I could make it.
"But, you have... skin?"
"Not exactly. From what I know, it's a synthetic mesh to protect my insides from harm. I'm sort of like the Terminator now."
"The termi-what" Applejack asked confused.
"Forget it. Reference wasted." I said in a deadpanned voice. Twilight started to circle me, examining my every movement and limb. She poked and prodded me with her horn, making me shake when she made it to the more sensitive areas. Lets just say I'm not exactly a Ken doll.
"Hm. Interesting skeletal structure," She started to rub my arm to feel my bones. "Dense as well. How strong is this body?" That was a good question. Lets find out. "Hey! What are you-!" I lifted the little unicorn with ease. She was no heavier than the Pinkie was, who now found what I was doing fun and wanted in.
"My turn my turn!" She shouted, climbing up on me body and then atop Twilight. There was barely any difference in the weight. I was holding what I believed to be two fully grown ponies in one hand. There's a masturbation joke in there somewhere, but I just couldn't find it. "Applejack, it's your turn!"
"Eh, no thanks. That don't' look like one of' my kind of rodeos."
"Aw, party pooper!" Since Applejack wasn't going to hop on, I gently sat the two mares down to the ground. Twilight was dusting herself off while Pinkie took me in for a bear hug. I could feel my metallic innards grind together at her impossible strength. "Thank you, that was a lot of fun."
Twilight cleared her throat as she turned back to me. "Interesting. Is there anything else your body can do?" I was inclined to find out. I brought up my heads up display once more and started to look through some functions I had. I knew I put something like a weapon or something in here. I just had trouble remembering. After finding it, I activated it and felt something extend out of my arm.
The three ponies gasped as they saw a long, chrome stinger emerge from my wrist. I thought it was kinda cool looking. It scared the living hell out of the three ponies but I didn't care much. It was cool, end of discussion. Though, before they get the wrong idea, I watched it slowly retract into my arm. There was a small hole in the skin but it slowly healed up. "Okay, so I'm armed. That's good to know."
"You best be keeping' that thing where it won't hurt anypony." I took Applejack's warning to heart. Maybe waving that thing around wasn't a good idea.
"So be it. Last resort sort of thing."
"What else can you do? Oh! Please tell me you have a built in oven." Now that was an idea. Mental note, build build in oven. Wait, do I still eat?
"Um, sorry Pinkie. No built in oven, though I will keep that idea in mind."

Twilight pov

I didn't like this. His original form was monstrous and terrifying. I needed more tests, I had to be sure to make sure he wasn't still a walking doomsday weapon. "Mason," I caught his attention. "I'm still skeptical of whether or not you could be trusted. While it may take some time, I'd like you to accompany me to the castle so that the princesses may pass judgement on you."
"Um... sure, I guess that's fine. Please, lead the way Twilight." I had no idea he'd be so cooperative, this may turn out easier than I thought. I started to escort him out, only to hear a small thump. I turned around quickly to see Pinkie on her side and getting up weakly. I was ready to tackle Mason to the ground, that is until I heard Pinkie speak.
"Ow! Woe is me! My hoof! My hoof! I sprained it! I guess... somepony has to... help me back to Canterlot... with a piggie back ride." It appeared somepony had been getting acting lessons from Rarity. Her attention was directed towards Mason and it became clear of what she wanted. I looked to the stranger and he looked to me, the loom on his face told me he could see right through it as well.
Mason sighed and looked to Pinkie. "Come on, up we go." He lifted her up onto his shoulders and she squealed happily. I had to admit, that was pretty nice of him to do that for her. We started to walk the way we came and back to the castle. I had to admit, I didn't like the cold metallic streets beneath my hooves. It was unpleasant and unnatural, yet for some reason warm at the same time. But that didn't mean I wasn't happy to be on the soft grass once more.
"Come on, Mason. It's just a short walk up to the castle... Mason?" I turn around to see Mason, one... whatever was at the end of his legs, outside the city. Something seemed to be bothering. He just stood there, looking at his... things. I probably should ask what those are when I start asking questions again.
"You alright sugarcube?"
"Huh wha-"
"You zoned out on us. You feelin' alright?" He shook his head but didn't speak a word. Even I could tell something was wrong. "Well, come on then. It ain't polite to keep royalty waiting." That was true. I wanted the princesses to decide on what to do with Mason. I wasn't too sure about him, but if the princesses say he was not a threat, then he is no threat. Still... something about him rubbed me the wrong way.

Author's Note:

here's the new chapter and we might be doing a crossover not sure but we might.