• Published 5th May 2015
  • 7,144 Views, 123 Comments

Metroplex heeds the call ADOPTED - ironwar



Ok we all know this so just to get to the point, I love transformers. Like fall of cybertron. So I went as a guy from the game and well lets just say it's big.

  • ...
17
 123
 7,144

my little aliens


Mason

"So lemme get this straight here. Yur supposed to be some bipedal ape-thing." I nod my head to Applejack. "And you got here after some... weird sale's pony fella sold you some shifty lookin' costume piece in which turned you into that big, hulking monstrosity."

"Well, Metroplex isn't a monster. He's a titan-class Cybertronian. He defends the people of Cybertron from the evils of the Decepticons." Applejack just looked at me, trying her hardest to follow my story. In her defense, I could barely believe it myself when I first heard of that. But, after I started reading up on the Transformers lore and soon enough I was hooked."

"I see. So, how did you get inside the mountain? That thing has been there longer than ponies have been tillin' the land."

"No idea. As far as I know, I've always been there."

"Tell us more about that Metroplex thing." Pinkie interrupted. We had some time before we reached the city and we had nothing else to talk about. I guess answering a few more questions wouldn't hurt.

"Okay then. What do you want to know?"

"How big is it!"

"Um... that big?" I point out to the city, hopefully satisfying her curiosity with the simple question. I had no idea how big Metroplex was with any form of measurement, though hopefully she would accept that as my response.

"Wooow... okay, I got another question. You said you would obey the will of the elements. What does that mean specifically?" That was a good question. I wasn't exactly sure of that was me talking to begin with. Yet, I remember specifically saying such things.

"I... don't know. I guess that was part of my new programming?" The mares look to each other, speaking to each other silently about the subject. Twilight turns to me and with a stern look, she speaks.

"Punch yourself in the face." She commands.

"Heh, Twilight. I'm not gonna- OOF." I felt my fist drive into my jaw, dislocating it a bit. It didn't hurt, though my jaw was a bit knocked to the side. Twilight and Applejack looked on in horror while Pinkie merely looked at me with big eyes of wonder. I could see several gears running through her head, as well as feel a few in my skull starting to grind.

Not wanting to break anything, I move my jaw back into place as if nothing ever happened. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know that-"

"I-It's fine. It didn't hurt."

"But your jaw was-"

"This body isn't my real body. I'll only feel pain if I want to." I saw Twilight's confusion and I sighed a bit. "I'm metal and circuitry beneath this."

"Yeah, like the Terminator." Pinkie chimed in.

"What about your other body? The big one?"

"Metroplex? I think I can feel stuff in that one. I'm not all that sure at the moment, nor do I want to test it out." We enter through a tunnel into the mountain. All light leaving us.

"AAAGH!!!" I hear one of them scream as we move far enough into the tunnel where the only source of light was a mere speck in the distance.

"Pinkie? What's wrong!?" Twilight asks frantically.

"Nothing. I just like doing that in tunnels. AAAAAAAGH!!!" I could hear the other two sigh to themselves as we continue walking as Pinkie's scream echoes on through the tunnel.

"Twilight, how about a little light?" Applejack's request was soon met as we were all bathed in a violet light, illuminating the area around us. "Thank's sugar cube."

"No problem Applejack." I could tell that we'll be walking for some time. Only made longer with Pinkie's occasional screaming through the tunnel. Yet, it would look like things would pick up in a moment as we all heard a soft hissing noise, making us all freeze in our tracks. Twilight shined her light a ways up ahead and to our shock, we soon found a few changelings hiding in the tunnel. Pinkie Pie screamed again, this time with a purpose... or she was still doing it for no reason, it was kinda hard to tell which one.

"Wh-What in tarnation!? I thought all those critters fled with their tails between their legs?!"

"Clearly not all of them." Twilight retorted, readying herself for a fight. I could see Applejack and Pinkie Pie do the same, I soon followed with a familiar blade emerging from my wrist. "You think you can take these guys on without blowing us all up?"

"Meh, I'll try not to but no promises."

~~~~~

Twilight

We were surrounded in the front and as I look back with my light, I can see that a more than a few changelings were crawling out of the crevices as if it were some sort of horror movie. They all hissed at our presence, angry from their defeat and the death of their queen. I wouldn't be all that surprised if they would want their vengeance on my friends and I.

I would be happy to join in but I was the one providing the light. The best I could do was provide an occasional magic blast, other than that I was just a lantern for my friends. I saw Pinkie and Applejack launch into action. Applejack kicked one in the face with a great amount of force, knocking it through the crowd like a bowling alley. She was the strongest fighter in our group thus far but that didn't mean that the others stood back and did nothing.

Pinkie Pie managed to display some form of martial arts capability, yet I couldn't identify its origin. Whatever it was, Pinkie Pie managed to use the small rocks around her to as a weapon. She managed to flip and strike away at the changeling hordes with ease, knocking them out as the force of the rocks rendered them unconscious.

Mason, however, wasn't all that graceful. The blade he used managed to cut through their thick armor plating with ease. Their glowing green blood spilling the floor as each died. I wasn't exactly a fan of death, but these things were a blight on the land. I'd hate to admit it, but the world would benefit everypony if this blight of love were dead. "Twilight! Behind you!" I heard Mason's warning and turned to see a Changeling flying towards me. It was so close to me, I could see venom dripping from its fangs as it came in for a kill.

It wasn't going to get the satisfaction. I gave it a blast with my magic beam, knocking it back into the front crowd, giving us a path out of the crowd and the tunnel. "Guys! We have a way out!" They all heard me as they saw the clearing slowly start to close on us. Pinkie Pie dropped a changeling out of a headlock and Mason directs his flailing in the opposite direction. His blade retracted as my three friends made a run for it. Occasionally knocking a few of them out-of-the-way as we ran for our lives.

~~~~~

Mason

When I was bigger, I would have written these guys off as mildly annoying, maybe an itch I had to scratch tops. But up close and on their level without a massive body, these things were all kinds of terrifying once you were on their level. The dark wasn't helping either.

Twilight lit our path forward as Applejack and I did what we could to protect her from any changeling in our path. They came at us from every angle, it was nearly impossible to get a clear opening with our path for more than a second without another one of these seemingly endless horde of insect ponies.

"AAAAAAGH!!!" I freeze in place as I hear Pinkie Pie scream yet as I turn back all I can see is darkness. The darkness was too thick for me to see clearly but my eyes soon fix that as a form of night vision springs to life. The darkness is cast aside by a red tint to show me what exactly it was that I was running from. A seemingly endless torrent of changelings crawling on the walls, hissing and closing in on our location, on Pinkie's location. I lept in without thinking. The blade soon returning as I slice and cut my way to Pinkie Pie who was doing her best to keep them at bay with her hoof stuck in the rails.

I leap in the air and cut two changelings in mid-air before landing beside her, trying to pull her out of the trap she fell in. Yet, she wouldn't budge. I couldn't pull her out without turning my attention away from the changelings. Out of frustration, I sliced the railing off that was holding her hoof, giving us what we needed to escape with our lives. I picked the pink pony up and I ran, I ran and I ran and didn't dare stop as I held that pink mare in my arms, running for dear life. I knew that if I died, I could just rebuild my body, but that wasn't the case for Pinkie and that was what is going to get me out of this tunnel.

~~~~~

Twilight

I leap for the tunnel's entrance, relief fills me as I feel the first rays of sunlight in what felt like forever. I panted heavily, tired from my long run through the tunnel and now ecstatic to finally feel the warm sun on my coat. Though, as I turn around, I could see the changelings coming for us. My joy was short lived as I once more had to run for dear life. My legs felt like jello, I could barely even crawl to the castle that looked so far and yet so close at the same time.

I turn to see the oncoming horde, accepting my fate as the end, that is, until I feel somepony pulling me along. Looking up, I see Applejack trying to get me out-of-the-way, yet it was no use. Her efforts were valiant at best, but I knew when I was beat.

I soon found that my luck however had not run out. As I watched the oncoming horde of insects, a violet field of magical energy soon overlaid the tunnel entrance. The oncoming wave of changelings was brought to a halt as they felt the shocking effects of this new force field. I could hear them scream in a collective wail. I turn to the pony who cast it and who should be waiting for us than my brother. "Secure the entrance, I don't want any of those things getting out and into the city." SHining came over to me and helped me up onto my hooves. "You okay, kiddo."

"Ugh, I've been better." I turn to look at Applejack who had been taken in by a few medical ponies. Though as I survey the area, I see something worrying, or rather what I don't see. Pinkie and Mason was no where in sight and I could start to feel worry creep into my mind. "Pinkie? Pinkie where are you?"

"Sir! We have on coming bogies!" A guard warned my brother.

"Let 'em fry." I turn to the force field to see the changelings being forced aside by something making its way through horde. I soon gasp in shock to see that it wasn't a changeling as I could see a shaggy head of pink hair. It looked to be a juggernaut as it tore through it with ease and soon passing through my brother's force field with ease. It proved that it wasn't a changeling, but what I saw was just as scary.

It was Mason, torn and beaten from running through the changelings. His clothes were destroyed and I could see his flesh torn from bones. I could also see that he was missing the skin to his arm. His metallic skeletal structure exposed for all the world to see as well as several wires and hydraulics. It was protecting a pink ball I could immediately recognize. "Mason!" I called out in shock, running to the two.

"We need a medic here!" Shining called out as I managed to pry open Mason's arm to free Pinkie. She was badly hurt but no fatal wounds and still conscious, if only barely. The medical ponies had come over to Pinkie and Mason once they bandaged up Applejack. They put the two in stretchers and carried them off for further treatment. I knew Pinkie would be okay, as for Mason, I really hope that the thing was just a shell for his consciousness and not the real deal.

"They'll be okay, right?"

"Course they will." My brother reassured me. Though, I could see that he too was unsure. He turned to the remaining soldiers. "I want a shock crystal set up here and stop all trains coming in and out until we can clear the tunnels of any and all changelings. I want it done yesterday, guys." They saluted and made their way to the castle to fetch the supplies. "Twilight, you go with your friends, I need to stay here and keep the field up."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. Also, if isn't too much to ask, could you ask if you could get somepony to bring me some food. Chrysalis hasn't exactly eat a lot and I could really go for a sandwich right about now." I smile at my brother a bit.

"I'll go see if the kitchen is still intact, or at the very least a restaurant."

"Please hurry." I chuckle a bit as I make my way back to the city. I only hope that things are at the very least getting back to normal in some way. I've had one hell of a day and I really want it to be over and go home

Author's Note:

I'M NOT DEAD
Ok sorry this took so long, my eider ( who is a Sante ) had a lot of other storys to edit and im not picke on the time my gets done, so tale school gets back updates are going to be slow. Ok dont kill me. If you do you cant read my story . . . Un luss your a hacker, tham i can't do jack shit.