• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 9,727 Views, 264 Comments

Love Until Dusk - MyLittleGeneration



After the Battle of the Bands, the Dazzlings left, defeated and very angry. Well, two of them. The other one was left, abandoned. She was Sonata Dusk. Until a boy comes by to her side. With Dusk Shine by Sonata, love comes by.

  • ...
31
 264
 9,727

The Dazzlings

I get my game, but stood still, watching them. They looked like they were on a search for something. Or someone. Sonata? I didn't believe much so, but I saw her strike of fear in the eyes, so I keep her behind me. They then just pass on by. We move out of the Gamestop, then moving to meet the gang at the Iphone store. Yet with the worry of the Dazzlings being around and about.

We find them, and approach them. "We're back." I told them.

They noticed me. Rarity then suddenly walked close to us. "I don't know if you noticed, darlings," she started to speak. "But we seemed to have noticed some... trouble. The Dazzlings are here at the Canterlot Mall."

I sigh. "We saw them." I told her. "But they didn't see us. So, let's just keep it that way. I don't wanna start a fight at any cost." I cracked one knuckle. I really didn't. I mean, to be violent, it's kinda scary. And I can SNAP. I didn't wanna do that. Especially in front of Sonata.

"Ya, that's not really good, but we can avoid them. No biggies." said Sonata. "Let's just enjoy the mall together." And we surely did.

We had a good time, cracking jokes, having cool conversations, and just buying. I bought myself a Colts jersey! Sonata, she wanted a Cowboys jersey, which I respected. Besides, it looked nice on her, anyways. Not being creepy or anything, just saying my opinion. Ya, a good time we all had. Boys don't do this, but seriously, they should try this! Truth be told. We did manage to buy another game, thanks to the help of Rainbow Dash, who was very kind to lend some money for this one, and I got Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Nice. But we had our time, and then it turned a little late. As they say, time flies by when you're having fun! And it really does.

We head towards the cafeteria, so we can have a nice dinner or whatever. There was a McDonald's there, so I just take two double-cheeseburgers and a medium fry. Sonata just took one with medium fries. The rest of the gang just took Panda Express, which kinda surprised me. They didn't look like Panda Express people. Continuing on, we pick a nice seat to sit down, eat, and chat. It was nice to have a conversation with them. These new friends. To be honest, I have friends, but mostly they are acquaintances. They don't usually hang out and about, but still have a talk or two each week.

Speaking of kinda having few friends, there's Sonata again. Without the help of me, if she managed to survive the incident, she would be all alone. The people around her would just neglect her, hurt her feelings, and make Sonata go into such a depressed state. Now thinking of that, it made me feel really disturbed, thinking of a really dark and depressed look on Sonata's face. I couldn't bear the image. Sonata was happy now, though, and it shall stay that way. She has friends now. Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Sunset Shimmer... and me. I brought her in this kind of state, and she was pretty lucky. I was really glad of making someone feel this way, as Sonata is pretty childish. She would never make it without me, swear to God.

Sonata was just eating her double cheeseburger, and I ate my second one. Ya, double cheeseburgers are the best things in McDonald's. Sonata (might have) thought the same. Nah, probably not. She probably is craving a whole lot for Taco Bell, or simply, the tacos. It seemed to be like the only thing she ate in her entire life. She finished her meal, and I did just the same. Ah, what a day. And... what a devilish sight. The Dazzlings. I saw the two girls, walking around again, as in some searching mode. Like cops trying to search for the number one criminal in the city, and they must not give up. They were that determined, just to look for Sonata. Or maybe I'm just overreacting, and I must be. But still, why were they searching for Sonata? Do they really wanna hurt her that bad? What's the deal with these people? She's innocent, let it be.

But remember last time when they didn't notice us? They just passed on by with their life? Sonata noticed the Dazzlings while she was trying to get my attention when I noticed them, but as I soon dragged my attention off, not trying to get Sonata look at what I was looking at, it was too late. She was shivering at the very sight. They were around the cafeteria, and then Aria looked over here. I got pretty tense, Sonata got nervous. The girls take the notice just a second later. Aria looks at Sonata, and points at her. Adagio, trying to search for Sonata by the look, sees the finger being pointed, and sees her target in sight. This wasn't good.

Sonata was very worried. "W-what do I do? What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?" she said out loud, shaking her hands along. Woah, never thought she'd be dead worried. But if I were her, I might have done the same. "Do something, they are coming!" And they were. The Dazzlings approached us, swinging their hips, with the devilish grins settling. Me and the girls gave them a look, trying to warn them and make them back off. But of course, why would they listen? They kept coming closer and closer.

"Why, hello there, Sonata." Adagio said. Sonata froze. "How fancy of meeting you here."

"H-h-how d-did you know I was here?" Sonata asked.

"We found you dancing around in the parking lot, and then we noticed you right on the spot. So, we followed you here." Aria responded. "So, ya, how are you doing?"

Sunset stood up. "What do you want, Adagio?" She brought up a fierce face. "Please, back off. Nobody wants to get hurt, right?"

I stood up, too. I cracked my knuckles. Adagio just grinned wider. "You wouldn't DARE to hit a girl, would you, ponyboy?" Adagio said. I loosened up my grip a bit. Not because of what she said or whatever, but because I actually almost lost it there. It wasn't good, but thank goodness I found myself. Guess you can say I really have a short temper. "That's right. You were just trying to be a brave boy for little blue spot over here. But why? She's nothing. Just a small, skinny, and talentless girl."

"No." Sonata said. "No, I'm not."

Aria walked up to her. "Well, that's what they all say. Stop thinking you're a special person in this stupid world. What's the point?" Sunset stepped in front of her.

"She's not trying to be a special person in this 'stupid' world. She just wants to be like us. Friendly, nice, and hopeful people. Unlike you." She poked Aria's chest, but then Adagio reacts. Badly. She spins Sunset around to face her, and then slapped her. Hard. Sunset collapsed on the ground, and people watched this. This got everyone's attention.

"Don't try it, Shimmer." Adagio said. Then that's where I stood up, fiercer than ever.

I jump out of my seat, stand in front of Sunset, and went up close and personal to Adagio's face. "Back off!" I yelled. "Or else..." I grabbed her collar, something I never thought I'd ever do to a woman. "You'll get the special something that you would have gotten, or should have gotten, a long time ago. Leave us alone. Leave Sonata alone."

Adagio tapped my face, still grinning. Man, she grins awfully a lot. "My, my, temper, child." I let go of her collar. "Keep your hands to yourself, by the way. But, it all seems that you are just doing this for Sonata. You just care for this... THING! I don't think you really understand her well, you see..."

I interrupt. "I do understand her. She's not bad, anymore. She's changed into a better person, except you turned yourselves darker than your old selves. Deal with it." Adagio brought an ugly look to her face, looking very mad at the sound of it. Glad she was.

She then crossed her arms, and Aria did, too. "Well, I suppose you do. You know what, I think we can call a truce on this one. We'll just go, so you have a nice day you guys." They walked out, and made their way to somewhere. Somewhere far far away.

Meanwhile, I loom back. Sunset got herself up, with a huge red mark on her face from that one slap from Adagio. Then, there was Sonata. Who seemed both shocked and scared. Hopefully it was just me. "Sorry you had to see that." I told the girls.

Applejack patted my back. "Aw, schucks," she said. "You didn't do anything wrong, you were just standin' up to them Dazzlings. We thank you for that."

"Very." Sunset Shimmer came up from behind. "Thanks for standing up after I got hit. Ow." She rubbed the mark where Adagio slapped her. "I'll be fine with this. Could have been worse, she could've punched me." And what else could've been worse, if Adagio attacked Sonata. But, she won't have to worry, cause she has us.

"Wowies..." she said. "T-that was something pretty cray-cray." I nodded along. "The girls, I don't know what would happen if they decided to stick around longer."

"They'll get busted by security, that's what would've happened." I told her. "They'll never have a chance to get you."

Sonata looked up at me with her sparkling eyes. "Pinkie promise?" She lended out her pinkie finger. I wrapped my pinkie around hers.

But, Pinkie sighs. "That's not how you do a Pinkie Promise! Or, in my book. Here's how ya do it!" She then showed us what a Pinkie Promise was, or what her pinkie promise was, with Rainbow being her assistant. It was pretty wacky, but hey, she kinda had that style I heard. Considering she is a party animal.

We then decided it was a day, and Sunset drives us me and Sonata home. Along the way, Sonata looks at me. "Really, thank you sosososososo much! With those girls after me, it doesn't feel safe. But with you and the others by my side, I don't think their will be like ANY problem."

Sunset nods. "Yeah, trust me there, Sonata. You're one of us now, a friend, and friends don't turn on each other, nor do they leave each other behind." She looks back at Sonata, just sitting there. "You'll have a fun life with us." Sunset smiled, and kept on driving until we made it home.

I got out of the car, along with Sonata. We both waved bye to Sunset, and she drove off. I unlock the door to my house, and we get inside, just watching TV, then going asleep. It then kinda scared me a little more to think about Sonata getting hurt by the Dazzlings again, but it won't happen. I'll make sure of it.

Author's Note:

Hope you all enjoyed this one! :pinkiehappy: Plus, if you enjoyed, please watch my inspiration for this. You Are The Music In Me, by Mallory Shadowielder!