• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 9,716 Views, 264 Comments

Love Until Dusk - MyLittleGeneration



After the Battle of the Bands, the Dazzlings left, defeated and very angry. Well, two of them. The other one was left, abandoned. She was Sonata Dusk. Until a boy comes by to her side. With Dusk Shine by Sonata, love comes by.

  • ...
31
 264
 9,716

Sonata And The Rainbooms Pt. 2

We venture out of Taco Bell, and follow Rainbow Dash to Sweet Apple Acres, the city farm. She said that Applejack called Rarity and Sunset to help out with some stuff. So, that's where they all were, and so that's where we were heading. Sonata walked pretty happily, seeming to be a little excited about meeting the last three. What probably was getting to Sonata was Sunset. I knew Sunset. She was a bully at the school, long ago. At the Fall Formal, she took the crown, and turned into some she-demon. She almost had the entire school at her grasp, but she failed to do so, and soon, people neglected her, never forgiving her. That was just the situation Sonata was dealing with. Like Sunset, Sonata was a good friend now, but people just don't dare to believe so.

We make it to Sweet Apple Acres, where in the barn were three girls. A girl with freckles wearing a cowgirl hat and had a long ponytail, a pure white girl with purple hair, and was wearing a fashionable dress with a golden wristwatch, and then there was the girl who had fiery-red hair, wearing a black jacket over a purple shirt with a sun on it. That girl was Sunset, that I knew. And I think the cowgirl hat was Applejack, leaving the fashion diva to be Rarity.

"Howdy, ya'll!" the cowgirl says to us as we approach up the hill. "So, how ya'll doin' today here?" She then petted a cute little dog resting on a hay bale.

"Oh, nothing much, Applejack." responded Rainbow Dash. "But, we did bring some company over. If you don't mind."

"Well, don't keep them waiting, darling. Let them show!" said the pale-white girl, painting her nails. Rainbow Dash then scooted over, revealing not just me, but a blue-skinned girl wearing a hoodie. Or hiding in a hoodie, I should say. "Oh." she said. She had no problem with me, but she had a moment looking at Sonata, hiding herself in her hoodie. "My dear, what's wrong? Where are your-"

She got cut off by Sonata. "Friends?" she said, finishing Rarity's question. "I don't wanna know."

Rarity sat there, then feeling pretty awful for bringing that up, not like she knows what has happened, but she figured it was a little fight or break-up. "I'm Dusk Shine." I said out loud. "This is Sonata Dusk, if you don't recall remembering." I noted.

"Oh, there's nothing to worry about, sugar cube." Applejack told her, which caused Sonata to take off the hood. "Trust me, there ain't a single thing that you have to worry about." Sonata then sat on a hay bale, then Applejack got close to me. "What happened?" she whispered in my ear.

Rainbow Dash pulled her aside, out of the barn, and explained. Sonata didn't notice, to which I was pretty thankful for, because she probably would have known what's up, and it might make her feel bad. Rarity scooted over to the next hay bale, which Sonata was sitting on. "Darling, believe in this: I don't care at all what happened about what happened, but just looking at you, you look… pretty new. So, I guess it'll be fine to be next to you. Besides, you're friends might have just had a little fight, that's all."

Sonata looked at Rarity. "It's not." she said. "It WASN'T a 'little fight'. Trust me, let Dusk Shine explain." Rarity looked at me, wanting the answer. "Go ahead, I won't bother. I'm used to it, anyway."

"What happened, darling?" she asked me.

I scratched the back of my head, putting my fingers through my slips of indigo hair. "Well, to sum it up, Sonata almost got killed by the Dazzlings, but I came to help her out."

Rarity's eyes widened in the pure shock of hearing this. "My word, child!" she said. "I'm very very sorry to hear that. Why would they do such a thing?"

"Because they thought I was useless, and that I was also nothing but a mere child. A small baby." Sonata said, then burying her face in her knees.

"Ya, but guess what?" I told her. "You're not. To me, they seem like the children. Blaming you as the one in their failure, when it was honestly nobody's fault." I still wanted to hurt them for that. I'll NEVER forgive them for that. If they don't respect Sonata, I don't respect them back. Simple as that.

But then, the fiery-haired girl walked over to Sonata, and kneeled in front of her. "He's right." she said softly. "Trust me, you aren't. Don't let that one get into you. Their just trying to hurt you, that's all. Just ignore that feeling, and just keep moving on with life as it is." She smiled at Sonata, who started to grow a small smile back. "Life will get better. Believe me, I have had just about the same journey as you, kid."

Sonata reached out and hugged Sunset tightly. "Thank you." she said. "All of you guys. Thank you so much." Sonata let go, and then asked a question. "What are we going to about them, though? We aren't going to let them get away with an attempted murder! Right?" We all just looked at each other.

I then decide to end the strange silence. "We'll try to find them. If we find them, they'll get what they deserve. If we don't, then I suppose we don't. I dunno. Can't tell the future." Sonata looked around. "But again, we'll try to search for them. Certainly, they must still be around Canterlot."

Sonata nodded. "Alright. But for now, like Sunset said, I guess I can just enjoy life as it is, for now." She laid back, and smiled cutely. I couldn't help it. I started to take a look at this girl, who used to be a part of some villainous group, now a good friend who has been left out by the world. I started to feel really sympathetic for her. But not just that. I started to fall for her. She seemed like that innocent, cute, and adorable girl that only a monster would want to hurt such a precious thing. I really couldn't help it. She kept on smiling, keeping that face for a while. I had to thank the girls for accepting her as a friend. She deserves to have them.

"So, what do we do now?" Sonata asks. We stand there, thinking. Rarity comes up with a thought.

"How about we go shopping? I can drive to the Canterlot Mall." she says. We agree to it, thinking it can be fun to just chat.

"But, we can't ALL manage to fit in your car, right?" I ask.

"Oh, no worries." said Sunset. "I drove here, too. It can be able to pack up the rest of us." I nod to this. It was settled.

Me and Sonata jump in Sunset's car, and we start to drive out of Sweet Apple Acres to Canterlot Mall. I just sat in the back, reading my new book. It was actually fun to read. But me reading wasn't the only thing that happened in the car. Sonata was at times asking Sunset about things such as how brutal her life was being neglected. She answers, and Sonata listens as if Sunset was her Yoda. Sunset then puts on some electronic music, which was really fun to listen to. Sunset had an album from The Main Drag, a small-time band. Sucks cause they were actually good. Sonata agrees, patting her knees along with the beat of Jagged Gorgeous Winter. Which looked very adorable. Even I lost myself in the song, as I patted along, too. Strange.

We park as soon as we made it to the mall, and we met up with the others. To be honest, it felt strange. Why? Let's see, there is a huge group of teenage girls having a day at the mall, and there is just one dude in the middle of that group. Ya, guess that can summarize. We soon walk around the mall looking for stuff that we can perhaps buy. Rainbow quickly entered the CD store, then coming out with a Judas Priest album called Painkiller. "I love Judas Priest. You can't blame me." Rainbow said as some of the girls gave her a strange look.

I actually stumble upon a Gamestop section later on after Rarity got herself a bracelet and a necklace. I told them that I was going to pick out a came for my Playstation 3. Sonata decides to come with. I enter the store, and search the Playstation 3 section. There were surely some cool games I could be able to purchase, such as an HD version of God of War, there was Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and Last of Us. Oh, come on, I couldn't stop staring at it. Last of Us was said to be one of the greatest games made, so who can say no to that? I pick it up, and head for the cash register. I couldn't wait to try and play this at home. After I purchase the game, I was going to meet the girls at Iphone store.

But, while getting the game, Sonata kept poking my shoulder. And she wouldn't stop. I turned back at her. "What?" I whisper to her. She looked pretty afraid. Wait... She then pointed out of the store, at two girls. One had orange hair, with a golden belt, and the other had violet hair, with a silver star in the middle of her belt. I knew exactly who they were. They were Adagio and Aria. Sonata's old friends, now her forever fears.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! What's gonna happen next? :unsuresweetie: You really want more, so here's more.