• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 9,719 Views, 264 Comments

Love Until Dusk - MyLittleGeneration



After the Battle of the Bands, the Dazzlings left, defeated and very angry. Well, two of them. The other one was left, abandoned. She was Sonata Dusk. Until a boy comes by to her side. With Dusk Shine by Sonata, love comes by.

  • ...
31
 264
 9,719

Pitch Perfect(?)

Ever since that day, or Day 1 in my words, we taught Sonata every day. We helped Sonata improve on her voice, and become a more pitch perfect singer. She really was getting pretty good, and seemed to ace some parts then and there. She was seeming to get a little more adorable each time, too. Seemed to get to me, huh?

And during school, me and Sonata did our classes, and Sonata seemed to get better and smarter. Yeah, she still sounds childish, which now I don't want to be gone, but she seems to understand more and more, which made me feel pretty glad. I mean, I'm helping this girl throughout her life. If she was without anyone at all, who knows how her life will go then. Again, she was abandoned and left by her 'friends' or 'sisters', the Dazzlings, or Aria and Adagio. I did think about searching for them around the school, but I didn't see a single sign of them anywhere. Though, I did hear some gossips and whispers talking all about the Dazzlings. When I mention the Dazzlings, I mean all of them, including Sonata. People talked mean about Sonata, but also about Aria and Adagio. Their was talk about Aria and Adagio were hiding around the high school somewhere. Again, this is gossip being talked about. This isn't truly said to be legit, or for realzies (as Sonata would put it).

I was still thinking about it though. Not the fact of whether or not I should find them, because that I'll do along with the others, but the wondering thought of hurting them. The Dazzlings have done some sour things, the two devilish girls have thrown Sonata into a state where she felt lonely and hopeless and felt terrified of all of them. They also hit one of my new friends, too. Slapped her at the mall and I stood up to them, almost unleashing a fury of hell upon them. That I started to kinda worry about. How far will I go? I mean, I felt like worse damage would be done, and it might scare my friends and others, and might change the way they see me in their perspective. I'll bet it is surely going to be a violent and negative look for me.

One time I hurt someone when they were being a bully to my friend, and I hurt him. Badly. He was bruised and bleeding badly, and when I looked back at my friend, he seemed scared of me. Scared of seeing the violence I launched on him. Surely the guy hated him, but he seemed to be re-thinking about his way of seeing me. A friend to him? No. He seemed to be almost more scared of me than him! He even said it himself, and he never talked to me again. That hurt me, and I just about wanted to never do that ever again. But maybe, just maybe, I might have to...

One day, Sonata tried to sing again, with the help of Pinkie's karaoke machine. The karaoke machine was playing 'Freak The Freak Out' from Victorious, which was a song (and show) Sonata loved and knew very well. Though, she didn't ace it well. But again, she was improving along the way fast. She sang, and sang, and sang, until the moment where some glass break. Shattered in pieces. Sonata stopped, knowing that her voice has been pretty bad. So bad that it shattered glass, and it seemed to get into Sonata negatively.

"Aw, man." she said, disappointingly. "I don't think I'll ever get into the right pitch." Pinkie turns off the karaoke machine as it was in the middle of the song.

"Don't feel bad there, Sonata." Sunset told her. "There's improvement in that voice. You might have never noticed, but during your time, your voice has been improving pretty nicely. You'll get there soon. It takes time and practice, but trust me, it won't be like a year until you finally get yourself loving your singing voice. You'll love it soon." She put her hand on Sonata's shoulder.

"I know. I just kinda want my voice to be awesome and beloved right now. Maybe then the other kids might start liking me then? I don't know." Sonata said. She was still over the fact of how the school doesn't really like her still. They still glare at her, and it doesn't make Sonata feel really well to be in a crowd like that.

"People still giving you a hard time still, huh?" Rainbow asked. "Don't worry about them. Sunset surely didn't like it at first, but then... well Sunset can explain. Sorry there Sunset."

"Oh, it's alright, Dash." she said back to Dash. She turned her attention back to Sonata. "Well, I guess I can explain some things about the past. Back then, I was kinda in the same position as you were. In fact, I kinda still am. I was a she-demon trying to take over the school under my control, and after my defeat, I thought of the good in life and wanted to become friends with everyone and be the good girl I was meant to be. But, it wasn't really easy. People glared at me, like they do to you, and people really didn't respect me at all. But the friends I have right now, the Rainbooms, they were my friends and helped me through my life of being, you know, neglected by the other kids. You and I are similar because we have about the same situation, but trust me, it will be better. So much better." Sonata nodded.

"Guess you are right." she said in agreement. "I just guess I gotta get used to it for a while, like you." She looked back at the karaoke machine. "Hey, you know what? Let's give the voice another go. I feel a little more lucky and confident at this point, so let's boot it up!" With that said and done, Pinkie had no problem turning on the karaoke machine and playing 'Freak The Freak Out' again. Sonata prepared herself with the karaoke microphone, and had the look of determination, gripping the microphone.

As the song immediately played, Sonata started singing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbNlW1rd4w

As she finished, she opened her eyes wide. She couldn't believe it herself. She never knew that she was singing, or matter of fact, singing good. It came to surprise to all of us, and we were smiling and enjoying the song as she sang, believing the job was done. She had her voice back. Out of the blue, she regained her voice. As she was done, we gave her a round of applause, congratulating her and giving her our love for her singing. She was crying tears of joy. "OMG!" she screamed. "My voice... it's back!" She hugged Sunset, then everyone joined in for a group hug, including me.

Then, something strange happened. Another song was playing. Pinkie didn't play another song on the karaoke machine, actually matter of fact, she didn't have the singing voice on it. So, wait a second... I focus my attention on where it came from, and it was then voices being heard.

"Shoot, man!" said an awfully annoying voice. "You put it on autoplay and now it's playing another stupid Victorious song."

"I'm sorry, man!" said another annoying and lazy voice. "I thought I clicked on it to stop it. Really didn't mean to botch this plan to screw up and make this stupid girl feel so good about herself with that HORRIBLE voice." Then the song just stopped, but I knew exactly where the sound was coming from. And I got pretty angry. After a second of silence, the voice then said, "I think we're clear..."

Then I hop on top of a black crate, then looked down, seeing two small kids behind it. One fat and grey, and the other orange and skinny. "Crap!" the grey kid yelled out loudly. "He's onto us! RUN!!!" They bolted away fast, and I was going to chase them, but I stopped myself there. Not going to do it. Besides, they'll have it easy, for now. Then, this was then a thought. Sonata didn't sing perfectly, the two goons, who left their laptop here, have played the song over her, trying to make her feel good about herself. Those little... how dare they. Well, that seems to not be good. Sonata didn't just kick into perfect pitch, instead she still needed practice.

Sonata was behind me, looking over my shoulder, then seeing me holding the laptop. I clicked back on the thing, and it was on a lyric video for the song 'Freak The Freak Out'. It was exactly how Sonata sounded, or what we thought she sounded. This crushed and hurt Sonata, hard. She wasn't crying tears of joy, since now she's crying tears of sorrow. "That wasn't my voice..." she said, as her voice faded away into a silent cry. "That was just a laptop..."

Our friends come over to see what was going on, and saw what was happening. "What's going on?" Pinkie asks. I show her the laptop, which was playing 'Freak The Freak Out'. She gasped. "Oh... so that wasn't... oh..." Pinkie was pretty down to see that Sonata realizes that her voice didn't just about become perfect. The laptop broke her heart, and those rotten little kids running away were the ones who planned this. They hurt her. I held her close, and looked straight at where the rugrats escaped. This wasn't a really pleasant moment for Sonata. At first it was, but towards the end, it was the feeling of wanting to forget about this.

Author's Note:

Hope you guys enjoyed! :ajsmug::raritywink: