• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 9,724 Views, 264 Comments

Love Until Dusk - MyLittleGeneration



After the Battle of the Bands, the Dazzlings left, defeated and very angry. Well, two of them. The other one was left, abandoned. She was Sonata Dusk. Until a boy comes by to her side. With Dusk Shine by Sonata, love comes by.

  • ...
31
 264
 9,724

Abandoned at Dusk

The crowd booed. They just booed. But at whom? The Dazzlings. Adagio, Aria, and Sonata. They tried to steal the crowd, with evil intentions, but failed miserably. Thanks to the Rainbooms. But anyways, everyone in the band was pissed. Except for Sonata, though she was really upset and sad. Adagio looked like she was going to become the inferno. "We had it, girls! We!" she screamed backstage to the other two. "You two blew it! If you'd follow the plan-"

"Wait," Aria interrupted. "Why does it appear to be US, me and Sonata, being the botches here?" She clenched her fist, as she was intensely frustrated by this.

"What do you mean?" Adagio asked Aria, getting up close to her face. "You always screw up the plans I come up with. Their perfect, just SOME of the people aren't. AKA you two idiots."

Aria's face turned red. Not blushing red. Furious red. "You know, you aren't a perfect one, either! You suck at every level!" Aria screamed at the top of her lungs. "You're just TRYING to be the boss of this group, but you're just a mishap of a 'leader', Adagio."

With that, Sonata started to break down into tears. She suffered just about enough. She didn't want her friends, or to her, her sisters, to start arguing and fighting. Cause Celestia knows what'll happen after THAT. "Guys..." Sonata said, weakly. And in addition, her voice was breaking. "I... please, don't fight. Haven't we had enough distraught?" Adagio raised her hand, about to slap Aria, but heard Sonata sniffle. Both looked at a blue girl creating a little pond of tears in front of her. Then, it came to both of them. It wasn't that they were doing the wrong thing. "Please, just stop. I just want us all to be happy..." It was just that they were facing the wrong person.

It snapped up: they had Sonata Dusk. She was just a mere child to them. Always wanting tacos, acting like a child, even THINKING like one. Aria knew it was someone's fault, but it wasn't Adagio's. Adagio had the same for Aria, knowing it wasn't her fault. It all led to a finger pointed at Sonata. She was the reason. Or if you can say, their little scapegoat.

Both girls grinned at each other. They had the same intention. "Well then, Aria," said Adagio. "I am terribly sorry for that." She reached her hand out, waiting for a handshake. Sonata stared at this. She felt warmed and enlightened to this.

Forgiveness... Sonata thought. She started to stop crying, and started smiling. She was more happy to see them smiling, too.

Aria grabbed and shook Adagio's hand. "Me, too. I didn't what I was thinking, either. I forgive YOU." Aria said. She crafted the devil's grin with her lip.

"I forgive YOU, too." said Adagio. Sonata relieved, like a sting going away.

She looked up at both, very happy that both have solved their problem. "Thank you, guys. I actually thought that-"

Sonata was cut off by Adagio. "But who we DON'T forgive..." Both looked at Sonata, grinning with malice dropping from both lips. This worried Sonata. Alot.

They both pointed at Sonata. "Is YOU!" they both said, angrily. They turned their expression into an angry frown. The words struck Sonata like a bullet. It was starting to scar her.

"Wha... what?" Sonata said, her cute voice cracking. She felt... heartbroken. "Why are you pointing at me?" She continued to sob and whimper, this time more harder. "What did I do?"

Aria gladly answered, just for her. "What did YOU do?" she asked. "Let's keep it to this: you mean nothing to US. You are a mere child. All you just about cared were the tacos! Rather than the PLAN of getting world dominance! Two: you act like a mere child! Always making stupid comments, acting stupid, and most of all, TALKING like one! With that stupid voice of yours."

It all hurt Sonata even more. She couldn't clearly with all the tears in her eyes. This was something Sonata couldn't handle. They were like her sisters that she never had. Family. That's what they USED to be. Now, not even close. "I..." She could hardly speak. "I l-like my v-v-voice, though."

Adagio then put her finger under Dusk's chin, and lifted her head. She saw every detail of the broken girl. "Listen up, and wake up," she said. "You are pathetic and weak. You just have to deal with it." Sonata sat on a chair. Soon, Adagio slapped her off it. Hard. *Sonata felt her cheek, where she was slapped. "I-I thought we were family." she said.

Aria felt disgusted. "Well, drag THAT one down to Hell!" she said to her. They approached her, with Adagio picking her up. They noticed a large bucket of water. They thought of it, just then. They were going to drown her. Of all the horrible things.

(Now 1st person)

I walked backstage, looking around. Man, it felt good to be free. To be lifted and broken from that spell. I just hated the Dazzlings now. Those girls, trying to corrupt us or something. Thank God for the Rainbooms, right? I smiled. Until, I heard a muffled, or rather gargling, scream. And some hitting noises heard, like a person rapidly hitting a wooden box. It scared me to think about this. Someone is drowning.

But how? No matter, I must find where the noise is coming from. I rushed to it.

"Keep the bucket still, Aria!" said a female voice.

"I'm trying, Adagio!" another said. I peeked my head out of the corner. I saw a shocking image. The Dazzlings, drowning what seems to be a blue girl. I had to stop this.

"Hey!" I shouted, jumping out of the corner. The violet-haired girl, Aria, I think, was startled. She lost hold of the bucket they were drowning the girl in. The girl jumped back, and the orange-haired girl, Adagio, I think, lost her grip of forcing the poor girl's head in. Water spilled everywhere. The girl coughed multiple times, with the addition of heavy breathing. I saved her life from a horrible death.

They quickly scrammed off as I ran towards them, wanting to take them down for what they've done, but I stopped at the blue girl.

I took the bucket off her head, revealing her. It shocked me. She was one of THEM. But why were they drowning her? I had no time to think about it. I had to help this girl. I didn't even care if she was evil at this point.

She looked at me, very hurt, broken, and sad. She was all wet, but you can clearly see her crying. She raised up her hands in front of her face as I leaned a hand to help her up. "Don't hurt me." she said, terrified with a cracking voice. She was scared of me hurting her. As if I was a part of the crowd who wanted to hurt, or even KILL, the three Dazzlings. Now, I just wanted to hurt the other two, not this one.

I told her, "Hey, don't be afraid, I'm not like them. I'm not going to hurt you." She looked at my hand, then at me. She was wondering if this was either a truth or a trick. She then decided. She took my hand. Her hand was very soft and firm. I lifted her up. She was shaking, like a scared, abandoned puppy. To be honest, that was who she was right now.

She had tears streaming like a waterfall from her violet eyes. Her blue hair with darker blue highlights was down. But, she had my attention. She needed care. Never thought I'd say that. But then, she showed her very appreciation. She wrapped her arms around me, tightly. This might be her way of saying thanks. She rested her head on my chest. She weeped and weeped. "Thank you." she said. "Thank you so much."

What do I do here? I could put my arms around her, but that might look like I'm using this situation for her to love me. Like I wasn't caring that she almost drowned. But I wasn't like that. I cared for her that she almost drowned, and I wanted to show it. So, I lightly put my arms her. "It's alright." I cooed. "You're safe now."

She let go, and looked up at me. Her mascara was running, but she looked less depressed than before. "Really, thank you so much." she said. But she then asked, "But why don't you hate me? Aren't you really mad that we tried to take you over?" She put her arms around, and sat down.

"Well, I am pretty mad at you for trying that," I responded. "But you almost died, with those two trying to drown you." She looked very hurt from that, trying to forget that moment just mere minutes ago. "Yet, those two were with you." I knelt down on one knee. "Why were they trying to kill you? I'm sorry to ask." She then started to cry again. "You don't have to answer." I told her.

She then sighed, and wiped her tears. "Well, those two, they always seemed to be something special to me. Like sisters I never had, you know?" I nodded to show I was understanding. "I thought they had the same feeling towards me. But I was wrong." She sobbed more. I put my hand on her shoulder, soothing her. I hoped she didn't mind. She continued, telling me all about what happened back here. She then finished. "And that's it. That's all it. Them seeing me as the stupid kid I am."

I told her, "Hey, you're not stupid." She looked back up to me again. "That's what THEY think. I might not know you, but I'm looking at you right now, and I don't think you're stupid." I smiled at her, but she didn't.

"Looks can decieve." she said. *"Don't think negative." I told her. "You're just... down in the dumps. That's all." She was warmed up by this. She even smiled.

"My name's Sonata Dusk, in case you were wondering." she said, more happier than before.

"Dusk Shine." I said in return. I then scratched the back of my indigo hair. I'm pretty sure she needs a ride home. "So, um, do you need a ride home?" I asked.

"Oh, well, you see, um... I don't seem to have a home now." she said. My eyes widened. What?! "You see, I lived with my..." she took a big gulp. "family...and now that they rejected me, I'm pretty sure they don't want my company." Well this buzzed my mind. Where can she stay? Oh wait...

"Uh," I started to oddly speak. "I don't think this will be answered with a 'yes', but do you wanna stay by my place tonight? I mean, you don't have a home..."

Sonata then answered, in a sweet, calm tone, "I think that might work." I walked to my car with her, and along the way, students passed by. They glared at Sonata, not forgiving her. But I glared back at them. I kept Sonata close, just in case. Surely she was a villain, but right in this situation, what I've heard from her, I see now evil in her. She just tried to have friends, but those two, they weren't. I hope this wouldn't cause trouble. We make it to my red Mazda, and Sonata sat in the back with a towel wrapped around her, since she was wet and cold. We then drift towards my place...

Author's Note:

DoubleDusk! Hope you jabronies enjoyed! :twilightsmile: