• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 2,324 Views, 40 Comments

Friendship is Timeless - Seanzilla115



Time long ago, the destiny of six girls were changed. In the future, time itself lead to the end of humanity. Now in the middle in the present, the time to reach the crossroads have come as 6 girls and 1 human, plus 5 Imagin's fight to change fate it

  • ...
10
 40
 2,324

Stop 16

Author's Note:

Hey folks. Again, I want to apologize for the late update for FiT...but seeing how things changed in Fimfic, it makes editing so much easier. And to make up for the late update, here's a double update for ya...possibly a triple update here in a few, so keep an eye out for another chapter.

Trees were uprooted as the large blue armored Armadillo Imagin crashed through the forest, said Imagin was noticeably panting as it pushed another tree aside. It had been searching for a while for it's target and the annoying magical girl, who was keeping him from finishing said target. Armadillo leaned against a tree.

"Ah...okay. At some point, I think we went from 'you can run but can't hide', to 'your hiding and just messing with me'...I mean...a log trap? Really?! Who sets up booby-traps in the forest, let alone two teenage girls?!" the enemy kaijin complained. "What teenage girl knows how to set up a freakin log trap that slams into me from…" he trailed off as he stepped on a twig making it snap. He then looked to the left as a giant log swung in and slammed into his chest the log splintering and shattering but the force still knocked Armadillo back a step, "...Okay. I think I walked into that one. But no matter! When I find those two, I…" he began before the ground below him suddenly disappeared, making him blink a bit before he slowly looked down to see he was above a trap hole, "...again, I! HATE! MAGICAL!" he began as he fell into the hole, "GIRLS!-!-!-!-!-!"

"It's a good thing these Imagin tend to be...really stupid." Twilight muttered quietly to herself from behind a tree as she saw Armadillo fall into the trap, she knew it take him a good time to get out. "We should probably keep moving, knowing Imagin and their animal themes...it might have some digging ability…"

Applejack just nodded in response as the two began to run out of the area, leaving a very ticked off and complaining Armadillo Imagin in the hole.

"I hope the others get here soon…" Twilight whispered to herself, casting a quick spell before she was totally out of visual range of the trap hole.


"We're here!" R-Ryotaro shouted skidding his bike to a stop just in front of the gate. "See? It's really big!"

"God damn…" Rainbow gawked as she and Fluttershy landed.

"Bloom-chan was telling the truth after all." R-Ryotaro smiled as he turned to get Pinkie to let go of him, Ryutaros method of driving...was to...extreme even for her liking.

"Y….yeah…" Pinkie slowly said, her hair extremely blown back, so much it was completely straight

"Demo...that Western-Nee-san is really mean. She kept yelling at Twilight-chan and Ryotaro...she's mean," R-Ryotaro muttered.

"A-ano...I'm sure she had her reason...m...maybe," Fluttershy spoke up.

"Maybe…" Rainbow shrugged as she looked at Pinkie, who was trying to re-puff her hair, "So, any word from Rarity?"

"I'd answer you...but I dropped my phone when Ryuta jumped that train." Pinkie explained trying to get her hair back to what she calls normal. "Or when he cut through that skate park and broke through that ramp...or when he somehow jumped that house…" she trailed off the fear from those stunts coming back to her.

"Hehe...good thing that truck was there…" R-Ryotaro chuckled.

"...So...you have no idea then?"

"That's right," Pinkie nodded before grunting a bit, "Ugh! Repuff you stupid…!"

"Ah look taxi." R-Ryotaro pointed as a car stopped before Rarity got out from the back.

"Sorry I'm late. Some maniac caused a bti of traffic," Rarity apologized to everyone before handing the taxi driver his money.

"And this is why I already miss my phone." Pinkie pouted.

"Here. You can have Ryotaro's," R-Ryotaro said, tossing Pinkie Ryotaro's phone.

"Thank you!" Pinkie beamed as she grabbed it...until a falcon swooped down and grabbed it before flying off, "..."

'My phone…'

"That's not fair! Ryuta let me borrowed that!" Pinkie cried, throwing a rock at the bird, but not even getting close to hitting it. "Fluttershy, he took Ryotaro's phone!" she complained to the only one who knew anything about animals.

"Oh! H...hold on," Fluttershy said as she flew after the falcon.

"...You could've asked me to get, ya know," Rainbow spoke up as she looked at Pinkie.

"But you would have zapped it." Pinkie pointed out.

"And made Shy-chan upset." R-Ryotaro added.

"I just got here and already things are turning strange," Rarity chimed in before clearing her throat a bit, "Now then, before Pinkie's call suddenly ended, she mentioned something happened with Twilight."

"Oh! The big blue imagin we fought a while ago is back and after Twilight-chan and Western-Nee-san, both of them are in the woods hiding from him," R-Ryotaro explained calmly.

"..."

"He means Applejack," Rainbow stated.

"Ahh…" Rarity nodded a bti before blinking, "Wait...why on earth is that thing back?! And furthermore, why is it after both her and Twilight?"

"I don't know, Momotaros just smelled it while Twilight was talking with her...then she told me and Ryotaro to go help Niji-chan and the giant Kaiju at the beach," he explained making Rarity turn to Rainbow again.

"It's kind of a long story…" Rainbow shrugged.

"Oh…"

"It was unfair...I didn't even get to kill it…" R-Ryotaro complained falling to his knees. "A cheap kaiju…" a red aura then flashed as he changed to M-Ryotaro.

"Damn brat. He's not good for anything…" M-Ryotaro complained. "Well since he's helpless right now we may as well get to finding those two so we can settle all this once and for all."

"Agreed. I'd rather had enough of that brute thank you very much," Rarity huffed a bit, referring to the Armadillo Imagin.

"Alright it's agreed we find him, destroy him in the most gruesome way possible, then I leave all of you to the happy hug fest where you get cowgirl to join the team, we in agreement?" M-Ryotaro asked cracking his knuckles.

"As long as we have a big party to celebrate afterwards, yes!" Pinkie nodded as she managed to get her hair back to normal.

"Okay, I'll sniff out the Imagin. You girls follow my path of destruction," M-Ryotaro said, slinging on his belt. "Henshin!" he declared, pressing the red button before swiping the pass. Red shards then connected to his body before his armor locked itself into place.

"Ore...Sanjou!" Den-O shouted as he ran and crashed through the gate. "Ikuze-ikuze-ikuze!" he cheered running into the woods.

"..."

"Ano...I'm back," Fluttershy spoke as she returned, holding Ryotaro's phone as she noticed the looks on her friends faces, "...What did I miss?"

"Aside form Momotaros being...well, himself and the fact that we might have to pay for the repair bill for the front gate...nothing much," Rainbow replied.

"I'm sure we can worry for that later...let's go after Momotaros before he causes a forest fire." Rarity sighed.

"How would Momo...oh right...nevermind. let's go." Pinkie nodded in agreement as she took Ryotaro's phone from Fluttershy. "I'll hold onto this, thank you."

"Let's go find the idiot." Rainbow sighed as her wings opened before she took off into the sky once again.


"I smell him…" Den-O muttered as he kept running before skidding to a halt. "There!" he pointed as he saw a claw grab the ground as Armadillo slowly pulled himself back to his feet. "Armadillo-teme!"

"Oh no...anything but you!" Armadillo complained as he looked around. "Listen...you stay away from me right now." he begged desperately.

"Already afraid? well you should be," Den-O smirked as he pulled out his sword. "I'm charging!" he cheered as he began running.

"STOP YOU FOOL!"

Den-O's foot hit the ground as the area around them lit up in a large number of magic circles.

"Oh...crap!" Den-O said as all the magical mines Twilight set up went off at once causing a large scale explosion.

"GAH! DAMN YOU, YOU IDIOT!"


"Sounds like the mines I set went off," Twilight noted, having overheard the explosions in the distance as she and Applejack stopped against a nearby tree, "Let's rest here for a bit."

"Good idea," Applejack nodded a bti as the two rested against the tree.

"I hope Ryotaro gets back soon...I never thought I'd miss those damn Imagin living in his soul…" Twilight sighed falling to her knees from exhaustion.

"...Ah'm guessin' they give y'all a lot of headaches, huh?" Applejack asked as she sat down on the grass.

"They've gotten Ryotaro arrested, they've caused collateral damage like something from one of those superhero movies...they've messed with time so much I fear I'll wake up to find that history is out of whack...and to top it off, one of them is a total pervert who flirts with any pretty girl, the other is essentially a sumo wrestler, and the other one is like some ten year old on a 24/7 sugar high...I feel like I've aged several years since I met them…"

"...Ah see…" Applejack noted.

"Don't get me wrong...they can be kind of likeable...and are good at the job of killing monsters. But they are more trouble than they're worth." she sighed, "...You'll understand when you're helping us take on th-"

"About that...ah've been thinkin'..." Applejack began as she sighed a bit, gaining a serious expression, "Ah'm gonna have t' turn down yer offer of 'friendship'."

"What?" Twilight's eyes widened upon hearing that, the violette turning to face the blond, "You don't want our friendship? But why? All I want to know is understand you more."

"...Sorry, but in mah lifetime, Ah'v discovered what friendship actually means t' people," Applejack stated.

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked confused. "What does it mean to you?" she asked more clearly.

"It's simple, Twilight. In th' end, it can be summarized in just one word…" Applejack began, "Friendship is only convenience."

"Convenience?!" Twilight repeated in disbelief. What could that mean? What could she mean?

"Yes. A friend isn't important if they don't have somethin' t' offer, somethin' yer actually lookin' fer," Applejack stated with a slight frown.

"You mean finding friends with a common interest?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, Twilight. People are only lookin' fer friends out of selfish reasons," Applejack restated, "Either because they're different and don't want t' be excluded from other people, desperately seeking others because they're afraid of bein' alone, bein' a coward in need of someone t' protect them from their fears, or th' childish desire t' brag about yer achievements."

Twilight took a second to let that sink into her mind. It sounded wrong...yet why...why did she picture her friends? Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow...why did she picture them as Applejack spoke?

"Ugh...There are no people nowadays who think about others before they think about themselves," Applejack sighed a bit.

"That's...not true…" Twilight spoke as she pictured all the times Ryotaro let himself get hurt for others. "I've seen someone who does just that…"

"Who then?" Applejack slightly demanded.

"Ryotaro...he…"

"How do ah know he's not tryin' to get somethin' in return from you?" Applejack asked wtih a frown, "In fact, he probably became a hero to only use that time travelin' train y'all told me about."

"No...Ryotaro...never would do that. He could...but he chooses not to. He never wanted to risk his life for people...he doesn't get anything out of it...all it does is nearly get him killed. But he still does it...he risks his life for me, for everyone. He's completely fine with being just...expendable."

"By which, y'all jus' keep him as a bodyguard then."

"That's not true! I...uh...I…"

"Twilight, yer the prime example of what Ah'v been sayin'," Applejack as she pointed at Twilight, "If it weren't' fer that jewel that brought y'all t' me, y'all wouldn't have even considered bein' mah friend. Yer only interested in me to become part of yer silly little crusade t' stop Discord and those sand monsters."

"Your wrong...I really do want to be your friend...and so do the others."

"Oh really?" Applejack frowned a bit, "Surely y'all accepted them solely because th' jewels were guidin' you t' them. Admit it, y'all don't even care about any of them. Y'all only united in th' interst of magic, power, and th' ability t' control time."

"...I…" Twilight tried to argue, but her words fell short...her voice...No. Her will had nothing to counter. It's as if part of her just accepted this. But why? Did she really only unite...find her friends cause some force beyond her control pointed her to them for the simple sake of power and saving the world? If not for this, would she have ever really made friends with Ryotaro, Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow? But...she knew that was wrong, or did she? If her will could not argue it did some part of her really believe let alone accept that.

"Aside from all Ah'v said, me personally, Ah don't want anythin' t' do with these battles," Applejack continued, "If that creature is about t' appear in this world, what makes y'all think six girls and a masked warrior with some fancy train t' defeat a being that has powers equal t' a god? If this really is gonna happen, Ah'd rather spend mah last days with mah family, not perish with some strangers that mean nothin' t' me."

"You really believe that don't you?" Twilight stated quietly, her will weakened by the doubt in her own heart. She then pulled out the Jewel of Honesty to see it shine brightly, "Your jewel shines...your words are honest...Very well, Applejack...I…"

"Gah!" a voice cried as two figures tumbled through the trees revealing Den-O and Armadillo. "Anybody get the number of that...oh never mind…" he groaned, pushing himself up on his sword, Den-O's armor scratched and scorched in various spots.

"Ugh...I am getting too old her this crap," the Armadillo Imagin groaned a bit before he noticed Twilight and AJ, the former seemingly distracted at the moment, "There you are!"

"Pedo-Armadillo says what?" Den-O said, confusing the Imagin. Den-O then slashed the Kaijin across the chest making sparks fly as he knocked the Imagin back a step. "Oi, Mahou-onna get you and Blondie out of here! I'll hold this ass off."

Twilight didn't seem to be paying any attention at the moment, Applejack's words still floating around in her head.

"Oi, you hear me?!" Den-O shouted only for a morning star to his his helmet causing one of his red eye lenses to crack. "Gah!" he cried in pain as he fell to the ground. "Son of a…" he groaned.

"Momotaros...something's wrong with Twilight" Ryotaro noticed.

"Oh great…" Den-O groaned getting up. He then pushed both Twilight and Applejack away as the morning star came back and slammed into his chest causing a dent in his armor. "Gah! Son of a bitch!" he cried in pain falling and stumbling head over heels.

'Momonoji, switch out with me!'

"Grr...no way! I...I can take him..." Den-O complained getting back to his feet.

'Now is not the time to argue! Twilight is in some kind of shock. How do you expect for her to escape?' Urataros complained/argued. 'Switch with Kin-chan so he can fight off the Imagin.'

"Momotaros we have no choice right now…"Ryotaro stated firmly.

"...Ugh...fine! Kuma, let's switch!"

=AX FORM!=

With that Den-O's armor flew off and floated around before realigning to Ax form's armor. Den-O clapped his hands together loudly before he grabbed the morning star's next swing.

"Doskoi!" he shouted as he swung the chain up with all his force and lifted Armadillo into the air suddenly. "HA!" he roared as he began spinning the chain around swinging the Imagin through the air. The Kamen Rider then swung down and slammed it into the dirt with great force forming a large dust cloud.

"Twilight!" Den-O called out, using this chance as he ran up to her. "Twilight, snap out of it!"

His response was more silence from Twilight.

"Twilight, snap out of it! We don't have time! The Imagin will be getting back up!" Den-O shouted before the Imagin's hand grabbed the back of his helmet.

Armadillo then tossed Den-O back and through a tree with great force.

"Teme, don't ignore your opponent in a fight!" the Armadillo Imagin snapped as he charged at him and slammed his mace against Den-O's chest making sparks fly from the impact. Armadillo then slammed his hand to the side of Den-O's helmet knocking him down. "Come on muscle head."Armadillo said grabbing Den-O and lifting him back to his feet. He then began slamming his clawed hand to Den-O's chest making more and more sparks fly from each impact, "fight back! Fight back, coward!"

"Believe me...if our body could I would…" Den-O groaned as he was tossed to the ground. "Ryotaro has been fighting to long...using the armor to many times...piloting DenLiner...and that explosion to one of less defensive forms...Ryotaro's stamina has taken a big hit…" Den-O said getting back to his feet, he then pulled out his dengasher in ax formation. "But We will not stop yet...we will give it our all from here on to protect our friends…" Den-O stated before he charged and slashed Armadillo across the chest before he slammed his fist into his gut making him double over slightly. Den-O then grabbed the Imagin by it's throat and lifted him into the air. "Now...our strength shall make you cry!" he shouted as he slammed the Imagin into the dirt ground with so much force it caused the ground to crack in a large cloud of dust and dirt.

'Did...Did we get him?' Ryotaro asked, only for the Armadillo Imagin to shoot back up.

Armadillo swung it's claw lancing Den-O's chest but the Rider ignored it and slashed his ax into the Imagin's shoulder. Both then punched with their free hands knocking the other back a step. Den-O recovered first and slashed his ax across Armadillo's chest making sparks fly. The Imagin stumbled back another step but stopped and slammed its foot into Den-O's chest making him skid back and back into a tree.

Both fighters charged at each other, swinging their arms lancing each other in the chest, making sparks fly and knocking one another back.

"Heh...th...that's all...you got?" Den-O grunted holding his ax up.

"I was going to say the same." Armadillo grunted grabbing his morning star again.

"Kintaros...we have to lead the Imagin away...Twilight still isn't responding to anything...and we can't let it near Applejack."

"That's easier said than done Ryotaro...those two won't even move."

"Which makes them easier targets!" Armadillo shouted as he charged, knocking Den-O over as he charged towards the two girls.

Applejack tensed as the Kaijin ran towards her and the still frozen Twilight.

"Yamero…" Den-O grunted reaching his hand out as Ryotaro's body was exhausted. Den-O then gripped his fist as his armor began to glow for a moment before his armor reverted to plat form and a light shot out of Den-O. "Kintaros…" Den-O said in Ryotaro's voice.

The Light then shot around Armadillo and suddenly reformed into Kintaros who slammed his palm into Armadillo's chest knocking him back.

"Grr….bastard. Take this!" Armadillo shouted as he slashed his mace down hard on Kintaros. Kintaros grunted as sparks and sand began to fall from the impact.

"Nakerude!" Kintaros declared as he slashed his ax cutting into the Armadillo's shoulder making the Imagin stumble back. To give himself more time Kintaros slammed his palm with all his might into Armadillo's chest sending him flying back and into a bush. "Ah…" Kintaros groaned ,falling to his knees, his body losing all color, looking like a sand sculpture.

"K...Kin...taros…" Den-o whispered.

"Gomen...Ryotaro…" Kintaros muttered as his body began to fall apart.

"Kintaros!" Den-O cried as he got up and ran to Kintaros.

"Wha…?" Twilight gasped a bit, snapping out of her frozen state to see what was happening to Kintaros, "Kintaros!"

"There is no time...he will get back up soon...you need to get out of here." Kintaros spoke his body falling apart more. "I'm sorry...this was all I could do to stop him…" he grunted turning to Twilight a little. "Twilight...take care or Ryotaro and the others...they lack your common sense…"

"Kinaros...no…" Twilight whispered, "D...don't talk like that. I...I can try a spell to...to.."

"It's no good...my bond to Ryotaro is what kept me together...without that...it does not matter. You must get out of here." Kintaros said weakly.

"...of course…" Twilight slowly nodded.

"Thank you…" Kintaros gave a weak nod as his body fell apart to sand.

"Kintaros...Kintaros!" Den-O cried out, trying to get a response from the Imagin, "He's...not there anymore…"

Twilight said nothing as she looked down, tears starting to go down her cheeks as she shook.

"Ugh...god damn it that hurt a bit…"

"Twilight...take Applejack and run. I'll try and hold him off," Den-O spoke, reaching for the buttons on his belt.

"Right...I'll give you an opening," Twilight nodded a bit, about to use a spell to hopefully blind the Imagin. However...nothing seemed to happen, "What? My magic…"

"Twilight?" Den-O asked in confusion.

"Something wrong...my magic doesn't seem to be working!" Twilight shouted as she tried again, only to get nothing once more, 'Why isn't it...wait. Is it..because of what AJ told me?'

"You won't get away!" Armadillo shouted tossing his morning star, Den-O pushed Twilight out of the way letting the weapon hit his chest causing sparks to fly and his belt to fly off making the Plat form shatter into shards.

"Ryotaro!" Twilight shouted in worry before looking at Applejack, "Applejack, we need to help and get him out of here! W-"

"No...Ah ain't runnin'!" Applejack argued, "This thing wants a piece of me,I'll give it to him!"

"Applejack, I'm serious! This thing is out to kill you! And Ryotaro's too weak to hold him b-"

"Ah don't care! Ah'm not gonna let this thing keep chasin' me like ah'm some sort of rat!" Applejack argued.

"To bad you're going to die like one!" Armadillo shouted raising his morning star.

Ryotaro looked up and saw his belt in front of him. He grabbed it and slipped it back on. "Hen….shin." he grunted placing his pass over the buckle.

With that he returned to Plat Form, Den-O then charged and tackled Armadillo from behind, but he wasn't strong enough to do more then make the Imagin drop its weapon from the surprise.

"Grr...you pest! Get off me!" Armadillo snapped as he pushed Den-O off him.

"Ryotaro!" Twilight gasped upon seeing this.

"Twilight...please get away…" Den-O said getting back up and tackling into Armadillo's back keeping him from moving.

"no! i don't want to lose anyone else!" Twilight shouted as she tried to use her magic again, only to get nothing, "Come on...work!"

"Get off!" The Imagin roared as it slammed it's hand into Den-O making sparks fly from each strike.

'Mou...this baka isn't playing fair! My turn!' Ryutaros shouted in Ryotaro's head as he took control. Den-O then let go of Armadillo and spun around the Imagin before kicking the Imagin in the chest knocking him back.

Den-O then swiped the pass over his belt.

=GUN FORM!=

With that Den-O changed again as he blocked a punch from Armadillo.

"I'm going to make you regret hurting my friend...Kotae wa kiitenai!" Den-O shouted as he kicked Armadillo across the face once then twice. He then punched the Imagin with all the force he could muster sending the Imagin stumbling and falling back.

'I'd thought I'd never say this, but get him, gaki! Get him!' Momotaros shouted.

"I'm tired of all of this…" Den-O said as he held up his DenGasher in gun mode. He then turned and shot at the ground near Twilight and Applejack. "Get out of here." he told them coldly.

"Of course. W-" Twilight began.

"Dang it! Fer th' last time, Ah ain't runnin'!" Applejack snapped, "How many times do ah have t' say this?!"

Before she could say more another bullet shot past her head and split a tree in two. Den-O now right in front of her.

"If you can't hear me then I'll tell you again, get out of here." he said "This is my revenge...if you want to get in my way." he said as he put the gun up to her head. "Then I'll consider you something else to shoot at got it?"

"..."

"Applejack seriously, listen to wh-"

"RAHHH!" the Armadillo imagin roared as he slammed his mace hard against Den-O's side, sending him stumbling to the ground, forcing Ryutaros out of him as he changed to Plat-form again.

"Why does that keep happening…" Den-O wheezed, it felt like his connection to all the taros was becoming blurred.

"It's because you're weak!" Armadillo shouted. He then raised his morning star again and swung it around before he tossed it at Twilight and Applejack. But before the weapon could get closer the head of the weapon exploded making everyone fall back from the shock of sudden explosion, "Nani?!"

"Chotto, did you think throwing something would go faster than a bullet?" Ryutaros voice asked. His body fully formed small specs of sand falling from him as he held a large gun that resembled a cross between a revolver and shotgun.

"Ryutaros? H...how did…" Twilight began, a surprised look on her face.

"Stop being shocked and run already!"Ryutaros complained as he began shooting at Armadillo each bullet causing a large explosion upon impact.

"Urataros…" Den-O calls out swiping his pass again.

=ROD FORM!=

"HA!" Den-O roared as his armor locks into place. The Rider then charges at Armadillo before he lands a kick to the Imagin's side making him stumble over. He then pulled out the DenGasher in rod mode and began swing it lancing the Imagin repeatedly each swing causing sparks to fly upon impact. "Ryuta!" Den-O shouted noticing, Ryutaros as more sand began to fall off of him.

"Don't worry about me! just go!"

"I'm not letting you escape!" Armadillo roared.

=FULL CHARGE!=

"HA!" Den-O roared again as his right leg was covered in blue light energy. He then jumped and aimed his leg at the Imagin. Armadillo raised his arms to block the kick as it met with a large explosion.


"Woah! What the heck was that?!" Rainbow exclaimed

"Another big explosion…" Pinkie said slowly, a tone of worry in her voice, "...My Pinkie senses are telling me something bad is gonna happen...something really bad."

"Oh for once Pinkie I hope your Pinkie sense is wrong." Fluttershy said worried greatly as well. The explosion before scared her a fair bit but this one had a very bad feeling behind it.

"I hope so too…" Rarity added. "I just got a very bad chill...I can't explain it. But I'm very worried now." she said for some reasoning feeling reminded of Kintaros.

"Me too...I feel all scared." Pinkie shivered slightly thinking of Ryutaros for some random reason...well random to her.

"...Come on. Let's hurry," Rainbow spoke up, the tomboy having a bad feeling building in her stomach.

"Right, the sooner we take care of this Imagin the sooner we can all go home." Rarity agreed as she began jogging to catch up with Rainbow.

"Right/H-hai!" Pinkie and Fluttershy nodded as they ran after them.


"Ha...ah…" Den-O panted as he carried off Twilight and Applejack. "Ah...seriously...Ryotaro and Fluttershy need to be partnered up all the time...we put this kid throught the ringer…" he panted as he stopped, Ryutaros stopping next to him his body becoming more pale and colorless by the second, "...Ryuta…"

"I'm...okay," Ryutaros panted as he leaned against a tree. Den-O dropped both girls to the ground without a car as he checked on the child like Imagin.

"Ryuta...you shouldn't have done that. You realize there is no way for you to connect back to Ryotaro normally now…" Den-O chastised as he grabbed the Imagin by his shoulders. "It's bad enough...you just shouldn't have done this."

"It's...it's okay…" Ryutaros said slowly, the Dragon imagin slowly losing more of his color as sand fell off him.

"Ryuta stay together a little longer...we can find Pinkie and you can make a contract with her or something…" Den-O said.

"No...it's fine…" Ryutaros panted a bit as he slid down to sit down against the tree he leaned against, "I'm...I'm glad I was able to help a bit…"

"Ryutaros...no. Don't say that…" Twilight whispered.

"Twilight...I never seen you look sad before...only mad...you don't look nice when your sad...it makes me sad too…" Ryutaros said weakly, looking up at Twilight.

"Not as sad as Pinkie is gonna look when she sees you like this…" Twilight replied, tears forming in her eyes.

"Twilight...Please don't say that...I already feel sad...I want to at least think happy things right now...cause...everything is okay," Ryutaros replied, sand falling from the sides of his face almost like tears of his own.

Applejack said nothing as she watched what was happening, her hat shading over her eyes.

"Ryuta...you need to keep together a little bit longer...you're stronger than the rest of us. You should be able to hold out longer." Den-O whispered, "Please just wait a bit more…"

"Kame...gomen...I'm just tired now...weird...I never really felt this tired before…" he explained as his hand began to crumble into sand. "Ryotaro...gomen...you took a chance on me...and I could only do this much for you. But...if anything happened to you...Onee-chan would cry a lot...so this is better."

"Ryutaros…" Ryotaro whispered inside of Den-O's mind, his voice starting to break a bit.

"My only regret right now...is that I couldn't see western-nee-chan….make friends with...onee-chan...and...the...others…" Ryutaros whispered as he slowly became sand.

"Ryuta...Ryuta!" Den-O tried to call out to him as the Dragon Imagin finally turned into nothing but sand. "..." all he could do was grab at the sand. Den-O growled before he punched the tree he was leaning against, shattering it.

"...Applejack...get out of her now…" Twilight whispered, tears flowing from her eyes as she stood up, "I don't want to lose anymore friends…"

"...Ugh..Ah thought we went over this. Ah don't want yer friendship!" Applejack snapped, "Y'all only want t' be my friend because y'all need me t' help y'all fight!"

"Oh get over yourself," Den-O spoke up as he took his belt off, letting his armor fall off, U-Ryotaro's hair not as neat as it normally is. "You...need to get off your high horse because not all our problems revolve around you."

"Well y'all are tryin' t' protect me right now! Ah don't' need protection from people ah have no feelings for!" Applejack argued, "Like ah told Twilight, friendship is nothing unless someone gets somethin' in return!"

"Pft...hahaha…." U-Ryotaro giggled before he arched his head back and began to laugh. "HAHAHAHAHA….ah...that..Hahahaha…"

"What's so funny?!" Applejack demanded.

"That...that pathetic childish crap you're spewing...it's...so laughable!" he laughed more.

"Childi...This isn't funny! Ah was speakin' th' truth!" Applejack snapped.

"The fact you believe something like that just makes your truth...nothing but a joke." U-Ryotaro laughed as he fixed his glasses. "So...you claim friendship is something selfish...haha...ah...I see nothing wrong with that."

Applejack said nothing as she glared at him.

"So because a person wants to be a little selfish, that makes them wrong...heh...then your selfish desire to be with your family makes you just as bad," U-Ryotaro stated. a serious tone in his voice "I can see it on your face...You think just because your family doesn't want anything from you, it makes your desire to be with them any different….You're wrong little girl. You want your family to accept just as much as any person would want their friends to accept them. You're nothing but a hypocrite!"

"What?!" Applejack growled, about ready to deck this guy in the face.

"You want to break Twilight's view of friendship because you don't agree with it...am I right?" U-Ryotaro asked, "What makes your truth any better then my truth? Tell me that? Your truth is not some all knowing fact of the world. You just stated your inner feelings nothing more nothing less. You claim friendship is something selfish...fine then. It was selfish for two people who are like my brothers dying for those they care about!" he shouted loudly.

"...Then answer me this...what makes you think Twilight isn't using y'all, much like those other girls she 'befriended'?" Applejack asked, a frown still on her face.

"Using me...that's funny. Twilight use me...she can't even control me. I do what I want when I want...if anything I use her." U-Ryotaro claimed. "I tease her, I poke fun at her, and I anger her for amusement...but yet here I am, willing to die for her...for Ryotaro...and all you humans." he countered. "Besides...what's wrong with wanting something from others? What's so wrong with being selfish? What's so wrong with wanting someone there for you...someone to rely on...isn't that the same thing as family!?"

"I...b...you…"

"Listen...I maybe a liar at times, but what I'm speaking is the honest truth, because family...friends...as far as I see it, both are the same thing. People whom you rely on for comfort...security...acceptance...strength...love. Those are all the same things you get from family...or friends. That is why when you talk crap about Twilight and how she feels about her fiends, all your doing is insulting your own family as well! Fate lead her to her friends...just as fate decided your family. So...if it's so wrong for her to believe she has true friends, then you have no right to return to your home and smile to your brother and sister," he stated harshly.

Applejack wanted to argue me with him, but she couldn't find the words.

"Now you feel it...your heart being honest...your heart accepts that I have told you the truth." U-Ryotaro noted, "Hopefully this w-"

"RAAHHH!" Armadillo's voice roared as the enemy Kaijin came crashing into the area, livid beyond belief.

"Twilight...grab Ms. Applejack and leave." U-Ryotaro ordered, "Ryotaro agrees with me...go now." he added as he held up his pass. "Henshin!"

=ROD FORM!=

Den-O charged at Armadillo swinging his DenGasher as he slashed the Imagin across the chest.

"For once in my life...I'll embrace some honesty!" Den-O shouted stabbing the Imagine. "As a professional liar, I know what honesty is...honesty is telling a person what you know! It is not being a blunt fact!" Den-O explained, slashing Armadillo across the chest again. "Honesty is something you tell a person with confidence, to tell someone what you know, even if it's something as simple as you don't even know the answer!" he shouted, kicking Armadillo across the face, the Imagin not even sure what's going on right now. "That is why...you are not an honest person in the slightest...Applejack," Den-O finished as he smashed the bottom of his weapon across Armadillo's head.

"Th..that...I...b…" Applejack tried to say, but her words fell flat.

"You can't even say it...you refuse to admit you don't know...you are afraid of it," Den-O stated as he began to charge energy into the Den Gasher and prepared to throw it.

=FULL CHARGE=

"That is why...I can never accept anything you tell me as true!" Den-O shouted as he tossed his DenGasher as a spear/harpoon at Armadillo who formed another morning star and tossed it. Both weapons hitting one another causing another explosion.

Twilight quickly shielded herself as the resulting shockwave created a strong wind, AJ doing the same a bit as she held onto her hat.

"Run now!" Den-O shouted as he grabbed them both under his arms and began jumping into the trees, leaping from tree to tree to get away from the Imagin.


"Pinkie, what's wrong?" Rarity asked as the group stopped, seeing the normally excitable pinkette shaking a bit.

"That bad feeling...it's back, but even worse…" she said as she wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "Really...really worse…" she shuddered horribly.

"I think I feel worried too…" Fluttershy murmured, a bad chill going up her spine.

"...I don't like this…" Rainbow muttered as she ran ahead, 'Twi, Ryo...you guys better be okay!'

At that they heard another faint explosion in the distance.

"I think it's safe to bet we are close." Rarity noted, worry evident in her voice.

"Don't worry Ryuta! Momo-onee-chan is on her way!" Pinkie declared as she dashed forward.

"Pinkie wait up!" Rainbow shouted as they all ran after her.


Back with Den-O, he landed near a small stream as he drops both girls on the ground before falling to his knees.

"Good lord...Twilight...you need to cut back on visiting the Cake's. I don't care if their pastries are good," Den-O joked.

"...Your lucky I'm not trying to smack you right now, Urataros," Twilight frowned a bit, knowing how serious the situation was still.

"Yeah...I love you too," Den-O chuckled a bit as he moved over and leaned against a rock facing the stream, "...Heh...fate has a strange sense of humor right now…" he added with a weak chuckle. He then took his belt of, reverting to U-Ryotaro. "You know...when I first possessed Ryotaro...all I wanted was to use his good looks to flirt with pretty girls...to lie...to deceive...and have fun with you humans…" he said as he took his glasses off, "And yet...I found something I thought I'd never find…" he said as he dropped the glasses, letting his blue eyes dim slightly. U-Ryotaro's hair the began to revert back to Ryotaro's normal messy hair, the blue bang slowly fading back to black.

"Urataros...no..don't tell me you're…" Twilight whispered.

"Yes...but...it's my choice." U-Ryotaro weakly explained as Ryotaro's hair fell around his eyes, shading them. "Ryotaro...he can't handle suddenly losing two contracts...it's as if...half his soul was ripped out." he explained, leaning back a bit. "It's painful you know….it literally felt like something was painfull ripped out of him...and yet...all he cared about...all he ever cares about is...other people...making sure you're okay...making sure Ms. Applejack is safe...all he cares about are other people...even though he suffers the worst pain any human could…" he said slowly as sand fell from Ryotaro and began to pool in front of him. "If he continues like this...then both me and Sempai...will fall apart on him. But...if I cancel my own contract...if I choose to leave...then I can alleviate some of the stress to him."

"Urataros...please no...I...I don't want to lose anymore friends…" Twilight begged.

"Heh...sorry...Twilight-chan...and Applejack-san…" he began as he turned towards the blonde, "...I wish I got to know you a bit more...you beautiful...southern...belle…" he chuckled the blue now gone from Ryotaro's eyes. The sand then reformed to Urataros half body sand form. "Ryotaro...thank you...you could have cast me aside to save your health...yet you took a chance and trusted me. You gave me...people I want to protect...so I shall be forever grateful to you. Twilight...I'm sorry to make you cry...but I am making sure you don't lose one of your most important friend. With this Ryotaro shall be safe...so will Sempai." Urataros stated, his body crumpling slightly. "Oh and Applejack...I wish I could have seen you make friends with Twilight and Ryotaro...I would have enjoyed arguing with a girl as cute as you...your blushing face must look so cute...hehe…" he chuckled.

Applejack couldn't say a word as she was left speechless. Why...why were all these people sacrificing themselves for her, especially after how she treated Twilight?

"Thank you...one last time...Ryotaro...I owe you so much...my friend…" he laughed as he fully crumbled.

Ryotaro the entire time said nothing he just sat there, yet tears could still be seen running down the side of his face.

"Ura...Urataros…" he cried, nothing more able to escape his lips as his hair still obscured his eyes.

"Kame...Kuma...Gaki…" Momotaros' voice whispered inside Ryotaro's head.

Ryotaro moved forward as he moves his hand through the sand that made up Urataros...once made up Urataros body. he let the grains of sand fall through his fingers...Ryotaro hoping...something was left of his friend.

"Ryotaro...I'm...I'm so...sorry…" Twilight whispered, trying her best to not cry as tears streamed down her face.

Ryotaro didn't say anything he just raised his hand as more of the sand sifted through his fingers. However a red flash overcame the sand reforming it into something. Something...phone like. It looked like a red flip phone. The top half however was half black and had a circle the size of his belt's buckle two arches of the circle coming out the sides. The screen was also see through since Ryotaro could see the buttons underneath the top half.

"Eh…" Ryotaro asked as he flipped it open. He could read on part of the circle arch it read DEN-O in large bold white letters, with Den-O System right under those large ones. The screen had a crosshair like design, the Center button matching the Den-O symbol with a another button along the side. Ryotaro didn't know what this is...but he didn't want to let go of it.

"A...phone?" Twilight blinked a bit, rubbing the tears out of her eyes to get a clearer look at the item.

"It...just formed from the sand…" Ryotaro said holding it up. 'It must be something for Den-O...Did Urataros use the last of his time to leave this behind?' he asked as he closed the phone. "I think...he used the last of his will...to make this." he said as he tried to stand even though his body had almost no energy left.

"Rytaro, stay down…" Twilight advised as she walked over to him, "You need to save your strength."

"It's okay…" Ryotaro grunted, stumbling a bit. "I've...had worse...I can keep going." he assured as he picked up his belt again.

"Ryotaro you can barely stand," Twilight stated in worry, "You take any more hits like before, there's no way you're gonna get back up."

"Twilight...I'll be okay…" Ryotaro assured, "I promise...I won't let anymore of my friends get hurt…"

"Ryotaro…" Twilight whispered.

"..." Ryotaro said nothing as he gripped the phone like device. "Urataros...Kintaros...Ryutaros...they did that for my sake...as much as yours...I can't stop...even if I'm never strong enough to stop that Imagin...I have to keep fighting...I have friends I still want to protect."

"Yer….friends…" Applejack quietly repeated, his and Urataros' words echoing through her head.

Ryotaro slipped the belt on and clicked it in place. "Yes…" Ryotaro replied. having heard Applejack. "They...were crazy...they got me into a lot of trouble...but they were my friends...along with Twilight...some of the best friends I ever had. They accepted me...even though I was bad luck. They stood by my side. So if this little I can do for them, I'll be fine with that." he said as he turned to stare at Applejack. "I'm really sorry for what Urataros said, I'm sure that you have your reasons for why you feel the way you do about friends. But I have to disagree with it too." he stated simply.

"..." Applejack said nothing to that, her stetson shading over her eyes.

"I still hope we could have been friends. Your little sister Applebloom talks about you a lot. She really looks up to you, she claims your incredibly nice. I'm inclined to believe in her." he added. "But even if you don't want to be our friend...I'm okay with that. I'll make sure you can live with your family in peace. That much I can do." he stated confidently. "I'm sure Momotaros can agree with me…"

"Well...at this point all I care about is killing that damn Armadillo-teme...we can talk about the sappy crap after all this is done." Momotaros voice replied.

"Ike...Momotaros." Ryotaro said as a red flash surged around him before his hair spiked back with a deep red streak forming in it. Ryotaro's muscles grew slightly as well, ending with his eyes flashing red.

"Ore...Sanjou," M-Ryotaro whispered, gripping the phone in his hand tightly. "Che…" he groaned as tears formed in his eyes. "Damn Ryotaro...your body cries to easily…" he complained as he wiped them away. "You...keep showing me up be being cooler than me in these kind of moments…" he spoke mostly to himself, "But Whatever...I'm Gonna kick that damn armadillo's ass all the way to the moon and back." he said as he took a calming breath. "Oi Blondie...beat it. You're not needed here anymore." he said bluntly as he turned away.

"Momotaros...d-"

"Shut it, Twilight," M-ryotaro growled a bit, "Listen up blondie..I don't care what happened to you in the past to make you hate friendship so much. And right now I could give a crap if you even liked us. But my friends...they did that for your sake...so if you don't mind, go home." he said as he began to walk. "I'm not like Ryotaro, who cares about everyone, or Twilight who is nice and wants to make friends with anyone...all I care about is taking care of that armadillo bastard. So unless you're gonna stay and help for once, get out of here." he said as he kept walking.

"Momotaros…" Twilight whispered, a bit surprised to hear him use her real name.

Applejack however...she said nothing as she looked down, causing her stetson to shadow more of her face as she took his words in.

Before anything else could be said, Rainbow and the others came running into the area, a look of worry on both Pinkie and Fluttershy's faces.

"Twilight!" Rainbow called out first, "Finally...we had to follow three explosions just to find you. What happened...where's Ryotaro?"

"Girls…" Twilight whispered, unsure if she should tell them what happened, especially about what happened to Urataros, Kintaros, and Ryutaros.

"Twilight, what's wrong? You look terrible." Rarity took notice of both her condition and sad look on her face.

"It's...I…" Twilight tried to say but the words wouldn't come out.

"...Twilight, you're starting to worry us," Rainbow dash stated as she walked up to her, "What happened? and where's Ryotaro?"

"Ryotaro...and Momotaros went to fight the Imagin." Twilight was able to say that much. Part of her wanted to tell them the rest...but just thinking of it...made her want to cry again. Before she knew it Twilight felt to arms wrap around her as Pinkie hugged her, "What...Pinkie?"

"You looked sad...so I wanted to hug my friend...I don't like it when friends are sad." Pinkie explained, hugging Twilight, "It makes me sad…"

"Twilight...please. tell us what's wrong," Fluttershy spoke as she and Rarity walked up ot her as well.

"...Girls...i…" Twilight began before a crashing noise was heard, startling the girls.

"Was that Den-O?" Rainbow asked as more sounds of fighting could be heard.

"RAAAHHH!-!-!" the Armadillo Imagin's voice roared throughout the area.

"Get back here, you damn roadkill!" Momotaros voice was heard as more crashing sounds could be heard, "I'm gonna turn you into armadillo pot pie!"

Everyone ran towards the sounds where they found Den-O Sword form and the Imagin fighting with one another. Den-O slashed the Imagin across the chest leaving a large and deep scratch in it's armor. Den-O then grabbed Armadillo's head and tossed the Kaijin into a tree it's head splintering a large chunk of the bark. Armadillo got back up, only for Den-O to kick the Imagin in the chest and pin it against the tree. Den-O roared in anger as he raised his sword with its tip pointing down. He then stabbed it into Armadillo's shoulder, sparks and sand coming off the strike that pierced through.

"You feel that, teme!? YOU FEEL THAT?!" Den-O snapped as he kept slashing the Armadillo Imagin. Den-O grabbed Armadillo and pulled the Imagin to it's feet. He then began slashing wildly, even more wild than normal.

"Holy crap…" Rainbow gawked upon seeing how wild and vicious den-O was attacking.

"What on earth has gotten into him?!" Rarity gasped in pure shock, her hands over her mouth.

"It...it looks like he's lost control…" Fluttershy whimpered as she hid behind Rainbow.

"Rah!" Den-O roared as he slashed Armadillo across the chest. "You...out of all the Imagin we've taken down...you're the one I hate the most! The one I'll send to hell…" Den-O grunted. "My friends...gave their lives protecting someone from you…" Den-O groaned, slashing Armadillo across the chest several times. "Even Ryotaro is pissed at you!" Den-O roared as he charged and slashed with his sword, creating a large red flash on impact, "What you did to the Kame, Kuma, and gaki, I'm gonna pay you back by a lot!"

Armadillo punched at Den-O, but the Kamen Rider ducked under the swing and slashed Armadillo across his hip. Den-O then slashed Armadillo across the chest once he turned around.

"i'm also sick and tired of everyone talking crap..so what if friendship is convenience…" Den-o began as be blocked Armadillo's strike with his sword, "If you can consider someone a friend...then that's more than enough reason to stand by them until the end!" he shouted punching Armadillo across the face, making the Imagin stumble back.

Armadillo roared and tossed his morning star at Den-O, who slashed his sword, swatting the weapon away.

"All this bull crap about what they think it is and what it isn't...why you have friends...why you stand by them. If you have the time to focus on bullshit reasoning like that, then you got the time to go out and find people whom you can stand with!" Den-O shouted, slashing the Imagin across the chest once then twice, "Which is why I'll do anything to stand by my friends, even if it kills me!" Den-O shouted, his voice both that of Momotaros and Ryotaro that time.

His words seemed to impact Applejack greatly, the blonde's fist shaking a bit as small tears began to form in her eyes.

'Grr...damn it! Where is this strength coming from?!' Armadillo mentally cursed as he tried to block each of den-O's strikes, 'Ugh...guess there's only one tactic left for me to do...'

With that, he quickly pushed Den-O to the side before charging at the girls. Before any of them could do anything, Armadillo ran past rainbow and the others before grabbing Twilight, the violetette screaming in surprise from the sudden grab.

"Twilight!" Ryotaro's voice came from Den-O, even though being in Sword Form.

"Why you…!" Rainbow growled as she, Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy prepared to transform.

"Don't even think about it!" Armadillo snapped as he held his claw against Twilight's neck, "Not unless you want to see her blood spilled on the ground!"

"Let her go!" Den-O demanded.

"Not unless you all stand down!" Armadillo demanded back, "I am very livid right now, and I am ready to end this god-damn magical girl's life! So I repeat, stand down or else!"

"Ah…" Den-O gasped as his hand was held up. "Ryotaro…" Den-O whispered as his hand opened dropping his sword.

"Heh...that's what I thought…" Armadillo smirked as he let Twilight go, "Now…" he began as he pulled his mace back out, "Say goodbye to your friend, Den-O!"

"Wha…!?" Twilight gasped as she quickly turned to see the enemy Imagin raising his mace, ready to end her.

"Teme…" Den-O groaned charging at the Imagin.

Time seemed to slow down as Den-O and the rest of the girls rushed to get to twilight in time, the Armadillo Imagin's mace about to slam down on the fear struck violetette. The sound seemingly disappeared from the area, the sound of heartbeats echoing through it as the mace was close to ending Twilight. Den-O's boots pushing against the ground could be heard as the Kamen Rider reached out for twilight, hoping to reach her in time.

"Die!" Armadillo's slowly roared as its mace almost reached its target.

However, something...or rather, someone seemed to blur in front of Twilight and delivered a powerful, hard kick to Armadillo's face, causing him to drop his mace as he was sent stumbling back.

"Gah...oh for the…" Armadillo groaned as he stumbled down to the ground. His weapon sent flying off to the side and landing in hole in the bark a tree used by birds as a nest. "Okay...when did he get super speed?" he grunted as he looked forward to see his attack, only for his eyes to widen a bit in shock, "...You've got to be kidding me…"

"N...nani?" Den-O whispered in equal shock as he and the others stopped, seeing none other than Applejack standing in front of Twilight defensively, a serious expression on her face.

"A….Applejack…" Twilight whispered, having regained control of herself.

"Applejack?" Ryotaro's voice came from Den-O.

"Twilight...Ah've been an idiot…" applejack admitted, "Ah always thought friendship was beneficial...but after hearin' what Ryotaro and his Imagin said...Ah was wrong."

"Huh…" Twilight blinked. "What do you mean?"

"Friendship...is like family. Even if you don't get nothin' in return, you do it out of selflessness...you do it...because they're like family to you…" Applejack explained, "Ah've been a stubborn fool...Ah tried t' push y'all away because Ah thought you were gonna use me, but after what Ah've seen…" she paused as she wiped some tears from her eyes, "T' see so many people fightin' t' protect me...Ah...Ah don't know what to say...except this. As long as Ah'm alive…" she paused as she glared at the Armadillo Imagin, "Ah won't let anyone harm mah friends and family."

"What is happening?!" Armadillo demanded in confusion only to be punched across the face by Den-O knocking him back down.

"Gh….it took you long enough, you damn blonde cowgirl…" Den-O complained, gripping his fist. "I had to go through a lot today...so you better have learned something!"

"Oh Ah have. But right now…" Applejack paused as she smirked a bit, "What do y'all say about teachin' this oversized varment a lesson?"

"Heh...as long as you don't kick Ryotaro's face again!" Den-O scoffed. "We can hash all this crap out later..right now...I got a lot of anger to take out."

"Same here…" Applejack nodded as she glared at the Armadillo imagin once more, "no one hurts mah friends, and gets away with it."

With that, a bright glow caught everyone's attention.

"Wh...what?" Twilight gasped as she pulled out the Jewel of honesty, seeing it giving off a bright light. Before she could say anything else, her own jewel began to glow as well, followed by the other girls' jewels.

"What the hell is with the light show…" Den-O complained.

"Oh come on!" Armadillo cried guessing what this could mean.

"What the...why's my jewel shining?!" Rainbow asked in pure surprise, seeing her jewel glow brightly.

"I don't know...my jewel is shining as well!" Rarity gasped.

"o..oh my...oh my…" Fluttershy whispered.

"Ooh...pretty~" Pinkie awed before her jewel fired a bright light, "Woah!"

Before Twilight could ponder what was happening, the Jewel of honesty flew towards AJ before her own jewel unleashed a bright light as well, followed by Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow's own jewels.

"Gah bright…" Den-O complained.

"What's going on?"Ryotaro mentally questioned as he could see the light fading slightly.

Once the bright light faded, everyone looked to see Applejack had transformed. However...unlike the other times Twilight and the girls transformed, this one was completely different. Instead of a headpiece and arm bands as what was typically happened, her cloths were entirely altered. She now had a tan/dull orange colored top that resembled a tank top with green trim and stopped around the very top of her abdomen, a large green gem/pendant right in the center her chest that had two straps of fabric that went around her shoulders, meeting at her back forming into half of a triangle shaped cloak, somewhat like a cape with red fringe/tassels lining around the edges, adding a classical western theme to it. Around her waist, she now had a matching skirt that had a similar red fringe lining it; and was slightly slanted longer on the right side and shorter to the left drawing attention to a maroon and green colored band around her left thigh, a large yellow rope belt tied around her skirt with three red gems acting as the knot keeping it in place, several very long feathers extending from the clustered gems, the belt also extended behind her almost as if a tail with a large emerald at the end with a tuft of the rope extending out the other side. Her legs were now covered in large brown boots that stopped just below her knees, two braces around the ankles of her boots with green gems over each ankle, several feathers extending from the back of each boot with the front seeming to be tipped in metal. Her wrists also had matching bands that had the same color as her cloths, and had a triangle shape extending over her forearm, with the same matching red fringe. She also had a headband around the top of her hair that was a mixture of orange and red a green gem to the left side with more feathers connecting to it. Lastly, her hair was done in a twisted ponytail, a red jewel keeping it held together at the end.

"Eh...her transformation is...different." Ryotaro noted.

"Eh?" Den-O stated in confusion.

"What...the…?" Twilight whispered in a mix of surprise and confusion, 'This...this is completely different. Why is Applejack's transformation so d...wait. Celeste said something about something happening when all Six Elements of Harmony are gathered. Is...Is this what happens?'

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" Armadillo snapped.

"Masaka...she get's an upgrade right off the bat...how is that fair?" Den-O complained lightly.

"Well I guess when all of them are together they just gain a new form such as this." Ryotaro stated through Den-O.

"Ah shut up Ryotaro!...Wait. Why are you even able to speak right now anyway?"

"I don't know…" Den-O shrugged with Ryotaro's voice.

"Two people in control of one body...this is weird…" Den-O shuddered before shaking it off.

"God damn it! I swear I've had enough with Magical Girls for one goddamn day!" Armadilla complained, "I swear to god if I see one more, I'm gonna…!"

At that, both Applejack and Den-O punched Armadillo in the face sending him flying through a few tree.

"...heh…" Applejack smirked a bit as she looked at herself, flexing her fingers a little, "Ah think Ah can get a bit used t' this."

"Heh...well you better cause we fight asses like this on a regular weekly basis." Den-O said as he grabbed his sword and twirled it around. "Heh it's weird I feel calm now...but I'm still pissed and I'm going to kill that thing."

"Then what's stoppin' ya?"Applejack quipped a bit.

"Ah crap…" Armadillo groaned, getting up. "That's it...I'm out of here…I didn't sign up for this..." he grunted, trying to run only for Den-O to charge and slash with all the strength his arm could muster, the slash all but going right through Armadillo's armor causing a large red spark that burst into flames that lit up a nearby tree.

"Aw crap baskets.." Den-O cursed as the burning tree began to fall...right towards Applejack, "Oh double crap!"

"Applejack, r-!" Twilight began in worry as the burning tree landed in front of Applejack. However, much to everyone's surprise, rather than burn her, the fire seemed to gather around her...almost as if it was waiting for her to command it.

"..Huh...that's new," Applejack noted as she looked at the fire surrounding her.

"Maybe...like how the other girls have some element they can control, Applejack's is fire," Ryotaro's voice stated from Den-O.

"...Huh. That's cool," Den-O admitted as he kicked Armadillo to the ground.

"Wow...so we have our own fire user now...that's so cool!" Pinkie beamed, "Ooh! Ooh! Maybe we can use Applejack's fire to make s'mores!"

"..." Den-O heard that as he pulled out the phone that was left behind by Urataros. He gripped the phone tightly in his hand as he let the memories of the other Taros come to him, "Gaki...Kuma...Kame…Damn it...I'm getting s..." he began before the phone suddenly began to ring, "Eh?"

"Huh? Who the heck's calling at a time like this?" Rainbow blinked as the girls-minus Applejack, who was once more keeping Armadillo busy via a series of powerful kicks, pulled out hteir phones, only to see they weren't ringing, "Wait…"

"If our phones aren't ringing...then who's…?" Rarity began before the grouped looked to see the phone in Den-o's hands ringing.

"How is this thing even working? We just got it," Den-O asked as he fiddled with the device, "How does this damn thing even work anyway?"

"Where did he get that anyway?" Rainbow asked, seeing Den-O try and work the strange cell phone, "Did Urataros buy it or something?"

"No...it was...the last thing Urataros left behind…" Twilight was able to say.

"Hmm?" Rainbow blinked as she and the others turned towards Twilight, "What do you mean?"

"..."

"...No...don't tell me…" Rarity began in realization.

"Urataros...he...canceled his own connection to Ryotaro...because that Imagin...severed his bond to Kintaros...and Ryutaros…" Twilight sighed sadly. "It's just...Ryotaro and Momotaros now…Urataros left so Momotaros wouldn't disappear as well."

"Oh no…" FLuttershy whispered, a look of shock on her face.

"Kin...and Ryuta….are gone?" pinkie whispered, her hair starting to lose its puffy shape, "No...no that can't be…"

"Tsk...was this seriously all they left, a stupid phone made from Ryotaro's stupid sense?" Den-O groaned in annoyance, everything he felt coming back in full swing. "Did those idiots really disappear on us…" he groaned as the phone kept ringing. "Kame...Kuma...Hanatare-kozo...you don't get to disappear on those girls! I don't care if you hate me...but you don't get to ditch them or Ryotaro!" he shouted, his thumb touching one of the buttons on the phone, "You bakas!-!-!-!" he roared into the phone.

-As violent and temperamental as always.- the phone stated on speaker.

"Urataros…" Ryotaro's voice said.

"Eh? Kame?!" Den-O gawked as he held the phone, "Kame, is that you?!"

-There's no time to explain...the after life is seriously creepy- Urataros' voice complained -Use this phone.-

"Eh?" Den-O stated in confusion. "How do I use a phone to bring you back?! Wait...how does a phone get calls from hell?!"

-Why do you believe I went to hell?!-

"Where the hell would a pervert like you go to when they die?!" Den-O shouted.

"Momotaros, now is not the time! Let's try it," Ryotaro's voice spoke up from Den-O.

"How the hell do we use a phone to bring three people back to life?!"

-Just do it Momonji...it's seriously dark here-

-Momo-nee-chan, get Momotaros-baka to use the phone-

"Kuma, Kozo!" Den-O said somewhat happily.

"Huh?!" most of the girls gasped upon hearing that.

"Ryuta...he's alive…" Pinkie whispered, her hair puffing back up.

"I...I don't believe it…" Twilight whispered, "It….it's a miracle."

"I don't know what the hell's going on, but I'm not gonna…!" Armadillo began before Applejack delivered a fire powered kick to his back, causing his shell to crack a bit, "?!"

"Fine. Let's go for it…" Den-O said as he held his sword under his hand before he pressed the four bottom row buttons, then hitting call last.

=MOMO-URA-KIN-RYU!=

(Cue: Climax Jump-Denliner version)

-Okay!-

-Bet you were lonely?-

-Mind if we join in?-

All three Taro's asked in unison as the phone began blinking and playing a combined tune of their transformation jingles.

The Phone began vibrating like mad, making Den-O drop it, letting the device fall and hit a rock, making it press the button on the side.

=CLIMAX!-!-!=

With that a train track of light shot from the bottom of the phone and around Den-O, it then connected to his belt as shards of multicolored light flew off the track and floated around Den-O. The track then began to retract, bringing the phone off the ground and following the track before stopping next to Den-O's belt. It then slid on over the buckle, acting as a new buckle all together. Two horns popping up as it pluged into place. As it did, all the shards slammed into Den-O's body, altering his armor and suit.

The black Suit of Den-O's now had silver train track patterned stripes going down sides of his abdomen and down the fronts of his legs, over his knee pads and the shins of his silver greaves. the same track stripes wend down his arms and over his silver gauntlets, the top of his hands and fingers now a dull silver as well. Den-O's armor was not form fitting and sleek, a pure red color now, his chest had a large circular symbol that was actually the Den-O symbol that was on his pass, six more tracks goung over, through and under his shoulders to the back of the armor. His shoulder pads where now rounded and red with tracks going up his shoulders meshing with the stripes on his arms. All that stayed the same was his mask.

A blue ripple appeared in the air before the mask for Rod form flew out, freaking Den-O out. A yellow ripple then occurred as the mask for Ax form floated out, followed by a purple flash as the mask of Gun form floated out next. all three masks floating around Den-O.

"AH!" Den-O freaked out seeing the ghostly masks fly around him. "What is this?!" he asked as he avoided the masks as they flew at him. But he was to late at Rod form's mask slid up his right arm and spun in place before locking itself to his shoulder armor. "AHH!" Den-O shouted. Ax form's mask then slid up his left arm. "Kuma...Kuma!" he freaked as it latched into place. Gun form's mask flew to Den-O's chest and spun around before it too locked into place. "Hey...hey!" Den-O complained as the masks all locked into place. Den-O's eyes began to rapidly change colors as the golden track on his helmet split open to reveal a black track in its place. It had a Bright blue hexagon, a yellow diamond, and a purple arrow head symbols down it. His eyes then 'peeled' back as the red turn into edges, framing the now fire like orange eyes in it's place. "AH My face has been peeled!" Den-O freaked out comedically. He then looked over the new...form. "What are you guys doing?!" he demanded as his body began to glow red before Den-O was now covered in an aura of fire.

The fire then formed a track that slowly caught fire as it flew up and connected to a time portal forcing DenLiner out onto the track. The flames covering the track and then DenLiner, the train passing behind Den-O, who was freaking out even more.

"Now I'm on fire!" he shouted running around. the grass around him on fire as well. His foot touching some flames. "Hot! Hot!"

"It is hot…" Owner said from inside of DenLiner, the flames making the inside of the train glow red like an oven.

"Everyone, you didn't disappear?" Ryotaro asked from the new Den-O.

"Seems like it," Den-O noted in Urataros voice as he spun around in place.

"Ryotaro, leave it to me!" Den-O declared in Kintaros voice, standing in a sumo pose as he cracked his neck.

"But this is kind of gross." Den-O admitted as he began skipping forward with Ryutaros voice.

"Assholes! I'm the one who's grossed out!" Den-O shouted in Momotaros' voice as he stopped skipping.

"What...the hell is going on?" Rainbow blinked in absolute confusion.

"That's what i'd like to know," Rarity admitted in equal confusion.

"Momotaros...Urataros...Kintaros...and Ryutaros...have all possessed Ryotaro and become Den-O at the same time," Twilight stated what she believed was happening to her friend's body, "And somehow...they've obtained a new form…"

"A...a new form?" Fluttershy repeated.

"Den-O has leveled up!" Pinkie shouted, just happy to see all the Taros where alright. And the excitement of this new transformation bolstering that feeling.

"This is getting weird!" Momotaros shouted as Den-O stood still.

"Yet I feel a great power from within Ryotaro now!" Kintaros exclaimed.

"Yes. It seems all of us possessing Den-O at once has caused Ryotaro's power to skyrocket from before." Urataros noted as Den-O raised his fist, gripping it tightly.

"Wai~ It's like Momo-Nee-chan said, we leveled up!" Ryutaros stated as Den-O spun in place and gave a thumbs up. He then quickly looked over at the still fighting Applejack, "Ooh! Western-nee-chan leveled up as well!"

"My...I must say, I like the design." Urataros stated as Den-O cupped his chin, "It has a real western theme to it."

"Shut up, Kame! Your back from the dead not even two minutes and you're back to being a total pervert!" Momotaros shouted as Den-O changed into an angry pose as he raised his arms up.

"Oh come now, sempai. I'm just admiring Applejack-chan's new outfit," Urataros countered.

"Oh yeah?! Well you better keep your mouth shut then! The Kinpatsu-onna has power over fire, which now makes her a Kaji-onna!"Momotaros snapped, "Which means one wrong word, and you're roasted turtle!"

"Ah it feels so good to be back together again!" Kintaros shouted as Den-O slammed both his legs into the ground like a sumo wrestler would.

"Wai! Let's go!" Ryutaros stated happily as Den-O blurred over and grabbed Armadillo before he could even react. "Ike!" Ryutaros cheered as Den-O kicked Armadillo across the face once.

"Nakerude!" Kintaros shouted as Den-O backhanded Armadillo.

"Boku ni tsuraretemiru?" Urataros stated as he kicked Armadillo in the stomach with full force, making him double over.

"Kotae wa kiitenai," Ryutaros added as Den-O slashed Armadillo across the chest as he got up, making sparks fly again.

"Heh!" Momotaros laughed as Den-O grabbed Armadillo and slammed his helmet into the Kaijin's head, making some of the armor around his head crack.

"Gah!" Armadillo grunted in pain as he staggered backwards, holding his head in pain before Applejack delivered a dropkick to his back, causing his shell to crack more.

"Doskoi!" Den-O shoted in Kintaros voice palm slamming Armadillo. "Tsk." he sighed in Urataros voice as he slammed his knee into the Imagin's chest making another crack. "Haha!" The rider laughed in Ryutaros voice as he spun around and backhanded the Imagin across the face before he landed a roundhouse to its head, knocking it over. "Heh...you know, I could get use to this feeling. We can have a real nice climax to fights from here on." Momotaros chuckled as he slashed Armadillo across the chest twice.

"Ooh! I got it! Maybe we should call this form Climax Form!" Ryutaros voice said.

"It's perfect!" Kintaros agreed.

"Well the phone did say Climax after all," Urataros noted, making Den-O shrug in agreement.

"Heh...alright then. We'll show this armored bastard a real nice climax before we send him to take your place in hell," Momotaros chuckled.

"I told you I didn't go to hell!" Urataros shouted.

"Says the perverted turtle!" Momotaros countered.

"Can y'all please stop arguin' so we can finish this varment off?!" Applejack shouted as she dodged a strike from Armadillo before kicking him hard in the face.

"You'll get use to it!" All four Taros shouted at once. Den-O then moved his hand to the button on the phone that looked like Den-O's symbol. Den-O then pulled out the pass and opened it before he held it over his belt's buckle.

=CHARGE-AND-UP!=

A large multicolored Den-O symbol formed from the buckle before it flashed and faded away. The Three masks on Den-O's armor then flashed. Gun form's mask slid to the left slightly as Rod Form's mask slid over to the center of the chest plate, the large circle on the armor then began to spin as an energy track formed down Den-O's side to his right leg, taking the mask with it. Gun form's mask locked back in place before the circle twisted and the mask went down it's own track to Den-O's right leg. Ax form's mask wend over Den-O's shoulder to the center before it to slid down to his leg.

Now all three masks locked into place on Den-O's leg, Rod form's mask in the middle of Den-O's shin, Gun forms mask right over Den-O's kneepad, and Ax forms mask over Den-O's upper thigh.

"Oh no...I'm not sticking around for this!" Armadillo shouted as he began to run, only for applejack to block his path.

"Ah don't think so!" Applejack snapped as her leg was engulfed in fire, "Wild Bronco!" she shouted as she kicked her him hard in the gut, the kick creating a large explosion of flames upon impact, sending Armadillo flying backwards into the sky, flames and cracks forming all over his body.

Den-O then jumped into the air as multicolored electric like energy surged from his belt down the three masks on his legs. Rod form's two bladed antennas then folded down as a large cone of rainbow colored energy formed around Den-O's right foot.

Den-O aimed his leg at Armadillo as the energy surged brighter. He then shot forward.

"BOISTEROUS KICK!" The voices of all four Taros and Ryotaro shouted upon impact, causing a giant flash of multicolored flames in the middle of the air.

Den-O landed on the ground as all the masks were now back in their original places.

"We did it..." Momotaros stated.

"We did it! We did it!" Ryutaros shouted, making Den-O jump from side to side, "Wai!"

"Oi Kozo!" Momotaros complained.

"See, Sempai? You can't do it without me." Urataros bragged, making Den-O walk awkwardly to the right.

"I bet you missed me!" Kintaros shouted, making Den-O walk to the left awkwardly.

"Oi! Don't you jackass's move on your own!" Momotaros complained.

"Wait...Minna…" Ryotaro complained as Ryutaros made Den-O skip around again before all four started fighting for control making Den-O flop around. "Stop playing!" he tried to get them to stop.

"Osu!" Kintaros declared as Den-O cracked his neck.

"Ow! God damn it that hurts!"

"Ah! How does Ryotaro deal with that…" Urataros complained.

"Ah...Momo-nee-chan, my neck hurts!" Ryutaros whined.

"Don't worry, Ryuta! I'll get you a big bag of ice when we get back to Den-Liner!" Pinkie shouted as the girls ran up to him.

"Guys, stop playing around already," Den-O complained in Ryotaro's voice as the Rider stood back up.

"Guys...what you did back there...was...so Awesome!"Rainbow exclaimed, her voice squeaking a bit at the end.

"Yay~! We're awesome!" Ryutaros cheered. "Demo...this is still kind of creepy." he added, making Den-O poke his index fingers together.

"Shut it! This is weird for me too! You think I like being cramped with you guys into one form!?" Momotaros shouted, making Den-O stop that.

"But at the least...they are back, Momotaros." Ryotaro said, taking control this time.

"And we're happy to hear that…" Rarity smiled a bit, "Plus I will admit, your new form is interesting. Though…" she paused as she cupped her chin in thought, "It could use a pair of wings. Ooh! Maybe ones made of gold and azure!"

"Uh-uh! This form is weird enough with the Kame controlling the right arm, and the Gaki making us dance like crazy!" Momotaros complained as Den-O's left arm was flexing, Kintaros seeing what he had control of.

"It does feel kind of funny having my body controlled by four people at once." Ryotaro chuckled. "I feel like some kind of robot from an anime." he laughed, making Den-O raise a hand to his mouth to stifle his laugh.

"Tee hee...it kinda does," Fluttershy admitted with a slight giggle.

"But he's so cool cause he's all our friends mashed together!" Pinkie stated happily. "Wait...all five in one, I can hug five people at once!" she smiled. hugging Den-O tightly.

"Gah! Too...tight!" Momotaros gagged, Pinkie's arms around Den-O's neck for the hug.

"Wai! Hug!" Ryutaros beamed as Den-O began returning the hug as he spun around holding on to Pinkie.

Applejack just gave a slight chuckle as she walked over to the group, wiping a bit of sweat from her forehead.

"Ah! Western-Nee-san became our friend!" Ryutaros cheered as Den-O stopped spinning. He then made Den-O's arms open wide. "Hug!"

"Heh...now now sugahcube, Ah…" Applejack began before she suddenly felt tired, the blonde beginning to pant a bit, "Oh...oh mah…"

"Applejack?" Ryotaro's voice asked as Den-O walked up to check on her.

"Oi oi...you okay?" Momotaros asked as Den-O helped her stand.

"Ah...Ah...ah don't know. ah...Ah suddenly...feel...really...tired…" Applejack panted heavily as she fell to her knees, the blonde losing her transformation in the process.

"Oi!" Momotaros shouted as Den-O grabbed her before she could fall.

"It seems she has exhausted herself," Urataros noted, "Her...transformation being special must have taken a lot out of her….I think it's best we take her on board Denliner. Perhaps Celeste will know something."

"Heh...Kuma grab her...I don't trust the Kame." Momotaros ordered as Den-O's left arm picked Applejack up.

"Careful…" Twilight advised him as she walked up to him, "We don't want to possibly make things worse."

"Right…"


"So...this is Denliner huh?" Applejack noted as she laid down in one of the seats, "Heh...pretty interestin' place y'all have here."

"Yeah. It's a bit small, but it's fun cause we all get to hang out here together!" Pinkie smiled brightly.

"Damn it Kame, move aside!" Momotaros shouted as Den-O was still in his new Climax form, said Kamen Rider more or less spasming on the ground as the Taros fought to control the body over the other.

"I will as soon as Kin wakes up!" Urataros grunted.

"Zzz…" Kintaros snored, Den-O's left shoulder shaking with the rumbling of the snore.

"I can't move my legs…" Ryutaros complained.

"Oi...didn't I tell you guys to stop playing?" Ryotaro sighed.

"We're not playing around!"

"Oh for the love of…" Rainbow facepalmed as she walked over and snatched the belt off him, making the Taros come bursting out of Ryotaro, "There. You guys happy?"

"Ah...my stomach is in my ass…" Momotaros complained, sitting awkwardly in the chair from the force of getting ejected.

"Ah...my back…" Urataros complained as Kintaros landed on a table in front of Fluttershy, who just patted his head, helping the Taros relax.

"Mou...my neck…" Ryutaros whimpered as he held his neck before pinkie ran up and placed a bag of ice against it, "Arigatou, Momo-nee-chan."

"Ah...my body won't move anymore…" Ryotaro groaned from the ground. "I think I could only move as Den-O due to all the energy rushing through my body…"

"Oh dear...here. Let me help you up," Rarity offered as she did her best to help him up.

"Th...thank you Rarity…" he muttered, out of breath as a few bruises could be seen on his face.

"My pleasure, darling," Rarity smiled a bit as she looked over at Naomi, "Naomi dear, would you mind getting Ryotaro some water?"

"Hai." she smiled as she ducked under the bar and pulled out several colored glasses, she handed a clear glass with a white straw to Ryotaro. "Hai Ryo-san, and the rest for everyone else." she said as she began passing drinks out.

"Ah thank you Naomi-chan." Urataros thanked as all four Taros got color matching glasses of iced coffee, with matching frosting covering the tops.

"Whew...thanks, Naomi," Rainbow sighed a bit in relief as she took her cyan colored glass and began to drink its contents.

"Yay!" Pinkie smiled getting her own in a pink glass.

"A-arigatou, Naomi-chan," Fluttershy thanked her as she got her own drink in a pale yellow glass.

"Thank you Naomi." Twilight thanked, getting her own in a violet glass.

"AJ-san, one for you when you feel better." Naomi said leaving a dull orange glass on a table next to Applejack.

"Heh...thank ya kindly," Applejack smiled a bit.

"Ah...this is good...though I bet it would feel better if you three didn't come back." Momotaros joked as he elbowed Urataros.

"Well now we are back. So once again, take care of us Sempai." Urataros chuckled.

"Sempai!" Kintaros and Ryutaros joked.

"Heh...smartasses," Momotaros scoffed, "Oi, mahou-onna! Where's your sister anyway?"

"Someone call my name?" Celeste's voice asked as she walked in from behind Momotaros.

"GAH!" Momotaros screamed in surprise as he jumped out of his seat, "God damn it!"

"Celeste, good you're here."

"Of course I was, I was just getting out of the shower." Celeste explained simply.

"Wait...this thing has a shower?" Rainbow gawked.

"Why of course. You just need to look at the right places, Rainbow Dash," Celeste replied.

"Oi...I thought we agreed you had to stop using this place's shower! It's ours!" Momotaros complained. "You use up all the hot water damn it." he pointed accusingly.

"Oh come now, sempai. is it wrong for her to freshen up?" Urataros spoke up, "It takes work for Celeste san to look that good."

"Mahou-Onna...you want to take care of this one?" Momotaros asked Twilight.

"Of course." she nodded as she smacked Urataros across the face knocking him out of his seat.

"And like that, things are back to normal, perverted Kame," Momotaros smirked as he slammed his leg on Urataros' back, using him as a footstool.

"...Twilight, didn't you have something to ask Celeste?" Urataros asked with a groan.

"Well I was waiting to see how long till we hit you." Twilight admitted, making Urataros groan even more, "...But you're right. Celeste?"

"Yes, Twilight?" Celeste asked as she sat down.

"When Applejack used her Element of Harmony, she transformed...differently than us. I remember you said when all of us are together, we'd attain some kind of full transformation, yet why is it Applejack just suddenly used it and not all of us?"

"Hm...that is interesting." Celeste noted. "Well I suppose now that the Elements are all awakened, their full power could be called upon. But as for why one could and the others didn't...I'm not certain. The Elements are incredibly tricky, and more or less have minds of their own." she admitted. "If I had to make an educated guess, it could be Applejack just resonated greatly with her Element of Harmony, so much so she attained a full transformation, and you didn't."

"I see…" Twilight noted as she held her chin in thought, "But...How come she felt extremely tired afterwards?"

"Well the incomplete transformations you have been using are meant to draw on the least amount of energy to keep you from overexerting yourself...how best to explain this is like a flow of electricity. It follows the path of least resistance, so, a makeshift flow for your energy is made with your incomplete forms. But it's not enough to draw it all out. However the complete form, which Applejack used, is like a complete circuit, allowing all that energy to be used in one go." Celeste explained. "However, since she did just that, use every ounce of energy she had all at once. To do whatever special feats her element offers, she's drained of all her energy. I'm correct to assume it feels as if you just finished two marathons in a row Applejack?" she asked.

"That's takin' it mildly," Applejack replied as she managed to sit up, just enough to let her pick up her glass.

"Well there you go, Applejack expended too much energy on her first go. If she had gained the same incomplete transformation as the rest of you, she'd be in much better shape. But for now, it seems she will have to train so as to not exhaust all of her stamina with a single attack from now on," Celeste explained.

"Sounds plausible…" Twilight noted, "...In fact, I think me and the other girls should train as well."

"Excuse me?" Rainbow raised a brow as the girls looked at Twilight.

"She means in your magic powers…" Urataros grunted from the ground.

"Girls...I know we get stronger each time we find an element user, we're still Inexperienced," Twilight explained, "I mean, we barely survived our first encounter with that Black Imagin."

"Black...Imagin?" Ryotaro asked.

"Calls himself Negataros, and...well…" Rainbow began.

"Basically, he looks like an evil Momo," Pinkie finished.

"Pffft!" Momotaros did a spit take spraying, everyone with his coffee. "What the hell did you just say?!"

"That...he...looks like an evil you?" Pinkie answered, her face covered in coffee.

"Oh hell no! Oh hell the fuck no!" Momotaros snapped, "No one is allowed to take my awesomeness and just copy it! That Asshole is getting a Hissatsu waza where the sun don't shine! No no...even better! I'm gonna pound him so hard, the person he's contracted to is gonna be feeling it!"

"Should we tell him that's Luna?" Rainbow asked Rarity as Momotaros went into full Rant mode, using Urataros as his metaphorical soap box.

"I'd rather not. He's miffed enough as it is," Rarity replied quietly.

"Maybe we should just let him keep complaining till he gets tired?" Fluttershy offered.

"You mean like a little kid?" Rainbow asked bluntly.

"Exactly." everyone said in agreement.

"I heard that, damn it!" Momotaros shook his fist at them.

"Sorry." everyone apologized.

"...But in seriousness, I believe we should start training once Applejack's feeling better," Twilight suggested, "After what just happened, we're gonna need all the training we can get...we'll never know who else we're gonna face."

"But we just got a new power for Ryotaro and Den-O. I mean that Climax form is obviously the strongest thing he can become right now, I mean that form was faster than his Gun form and way stronger then Ax form." Rainbow pointed out. "Even if he ends up flopping around because these four are stupid, that form is way strong."

"I know…" Twilight nodded, about to continue her explanation before blinking a bit, "...Actually, I was wondering something about that."

"Hm…?" Ryotaro asked, sipping his drink this entire time.

"How was Ryotaro able to obtain that form anyway?" Twilight pondered, "I mean, after Urataros...disappeared, that phone just suddenly appeared."

"Owner is the one who would know about that." Celeste said as everyone looked towards Owner's private booth, where he had been drinking a glass of white wine.

"Hm?" he blinked having taken a small sip, "May i help you?"

"Owner-san, how did Ryotaro...gain his new power?" Fluttershy asked.

"And bring the Taros back?" Pinkie added.

"Ah...that. It seems that was just an act of Ryotaro's selfiness." Owner stated. "Ryotaro refused to let go of the Taros. So much so, his burning passion to stay with them allowed him to reach out to them, even in the realm of the afterlife." everyone just looked to Ryotaro, who was still sipping on his drink through his straw.

"...O...kay...but that doesn't explain the phone and that awesome new form," Rainbow stated.

"Ah, the phone is obviously something Ryotaro's mind thought of, a way to always be connected to the Taros. To call upon them whenever he needs them." Owner explained, "In short...it is a creation of Ryotaro's imagination sense."

"That explains it…" Ryotaro noted as he pulled the phone out, "And this allows me to change into Climax Form?"

"In a way, yes. In short, that phone is an embodiment of Ryotaro's inner power." Owner explained. "This Climax form as you call it is not so much just the Four Taros power, but an example of Ryotaro's growing power." Owner added with a whimsical smile, "Infact I dare venture, Ryotaro could finally attain his own level of power."

"Really?" the girls and Ryotaro asked.

"Yes. Did you think Den-O is so strong because of the Taros?" Owner asked, "Anything they do while controlling Ryotaro is nothing short of what he himself can achieve."

"I see...that is quite interesting," Rarity noted.

"Yes. Ryotaro is one worthy of being Den-O, his will is only beginning to grow, soon, his power may be so grand, he may not even need the Taros for anything."

"Heh...please," Momotaros scoffed as he rested back in his seat, "Like Ryotaro would get rid of us."

"Of course, Ryotaro is to nice to do something like that." Pinkie stated. "He'll keep you around forever, cause he'll never let go of any of his friends."

"See? The Mizu-onna gets it," Momotaros smirked a bit.

"Yup!" Pinkie nodded, "Ooh! Speaking of friends, we still need to get the party ready!"

"Party?"

"Yup! and not just any party, a party to celebrate Applejack joining, to celebrate all six of us getting together and to celebrate Ryotaro getting a new form!" Pinkie beamed. "Oh and For Ryotaro being able to bring Ura, Kin and Ryuta back to life!"

"Don't talk about it…" all three of them shivered.

"Ooh, and one more thing…" Pinkie began as she turned towards Rainbow, "We have a deal, Rainbow~"

"Huh? What deal?" Rainbow Dash blinked in confusion.

"Oh you know. The one about where I predicted Ryo getting a new form called Climax form, and you agreed to get me tons of cake if that happened?"

"...I...have no idea what you're talking about," Rainbow quickly denied.

"Yes you do, I even recorded it on this recorder," Pinkie added, holding up a recorder in her hand, "I'll play it too if ya want."

"No no! You...don't have to…A deal's a deal…" Rainbow sighed in defeat, "i'll get you your cakes…" 'So much for saving up for that new guitar.'.

"Ano...if you want, you could just ask Naomi to make the cake for Pinkie...her coffee can vary, but seems she can make anything." Ryotaro offered from his seat as he overheard them.

"...Okei dokie lokie then!" Pinkie giggled, "Naomi, can you make a cake?! Possibly a really big one?!"

"Hai," she smiled as she ducked under the bar and pulled out a giant one. "Fluttershy-chan sent me a message about what happened and the bet you made with Rainbow-chan, so I made this just incase." she explained.

"Did everyone just expect that to blow up in my face?" Rainbow asked.

"No/Yes." Fluttershy and Momotaros said at the same time.

"...Whatever. Let's get this party started then!" Rainbow whooped.

"YAY/WAI!" Pinkie and Ryutaros cheered.


Meanwhile, back on the island Luna was left on, Negataros walked in from the shadows before he bowed to Luna, who seemed to be in a slight meditative state.

"Luna-hime...I have very grave news to report…" Negataros stated a subtle growl in his voice.

"What is it?" Luna asked, her eyes closed as a dark blue aura surrounded her.

"The last Element bearer has joined the rest of them. And...Den-O...has evolved." he stated his anger leaking into his voice.

"...what?" Luna frowned, her eyes slowly opening in anger, "You lie."

"I speak the truth, Luna-him. Our...enemies have finally gained their full power…" he growled.

Luna began to growl as bit as the aura around her began to grow darker, her eyes starting to become a bit slitted.

"Kai...he sent an Imagin after the last bearer, resulting in their joining forces, and the most annoying fact is...the Imagin succeeded in killing three of Den-O's partnered Imagin. The human user...Nogami Ryotaro...revived them from the dead, and obtained a new form."

"...This...will not stand…" Luna growled, her voice sounding distorted as the dark aura around her seemed to flare into the night sky.

"Yes...we must take things a step ahead it seems…" Negataros stated.

"Indeed...Negataros, gather as many strong Imagin as you can…" Luna ordered as she looked up at the half-moon, "The day of the Eclipse is almost upon us, which means the current Celestia's magic will weaken."

"Understood Luna-hime...I shall prepare everything. From now on...I will not allow any outside distraction to impede your wishes." Negataros stated, getting back up.

"See that you do…" Luna stated as the dark aura disappeared, "I must prepare myself as well…I mus rid of this shell of a body..." she paused as her voice became distorted once more, "And become a true...nightmare."


"Hm…" a voice hummed as the black cloak clad Gaoh sat at a table, a large turkey leg in his hand as he ate, as if a man who had not eaten in months. "You should try this boy...it's seasoned and cooked to perfection."

"I'll pass for now, mr. Gaoh," Christopher replied.

"...Suit yourself then," Gaoh shrugged a bti as he resumed eating, "I must say, this world has so many great things to savor." he muttered, taking another large bite. "But, it so boring. Where's the death, the wars, the nonsensical rulers?" he asked. "The future looks so bleak in terms of excitement."

"I assure you, things do not appear as they seem," Christopher stated, "But enough talk. I believe it's time we talk."

"Talk away boy. We have time." he smiled as he wiped his mouth clean.

"Yes...well you see, there's a small group intent of stopping what we're trying to achieve," Christopher explained.

"Den-O's group of women?" he asked, sipping a large mug of beer.

"Yes. Do not be fooled by their appearance. They are much stronger than they appear," Christopher stated, "They've certainly proved to be a nuisance to Luna."

"Of course...she chooses to attack them as warriors." Gaoh stated. "You all see Den-O and those girls of his as just threats. You play mind games to keep them from attaining their power. But what good will those tricks do if you just let them exist...I'm not talking about killing them...cause that will do you nothing either, Den-O has just attained new power...I can feel it. He has drawn on the power of DenLiner to do something...impossible." Gaoh stated taking a final sip of his amber drink. "As I see it...no matter what plan, what goal you have, destiny has chosen to give those girls a weapon that exceeds all your expectations." he said as he put down his empty mug of beer.

"Of course...which makes things even more interesting…" Christopher explained as he pulled out a yellow/orange colored topaz gem, which seemed to be giving off a dark aura, "You know what this is, no?"

"Yes, this is not my first time seeing it, Once in the past I found that gem, it was among many of my great treasures." Gaoh stated.

"Yes...well to make it short, this gem was originally going to go to Gilda...but seeing as its original wielder is among the living once more…" Christopher began as he set the jewel down, "Things have gotten quite more interesting."

"Land of the living…" Gaoh chuckled, "You make it seem I ever died," he stated as he slammed his boot on the table, making the jewel fly into the air before Gaoh's hand shot up and grabbed it. "But, since you brought my treasure back, I shall give you a reward." he smiled as he stood up, a dark orange aura forming above him as he pulled something from his robe. It was a pass like the one Ryotaro had, only it was made of solid gold. "I shall erase your problems from time."


Momotaros: Yosha! Let's try that again! Kame, Kuma, Kozo, Climax Ikuze!

Urataros: Ano...it's not working.

Momotaros: Damn it!

Ryotaro: Well...at least they're trying.

Twilight: Looks like it.

Momotaros: Damn it! Why isn't this damn thing working? We haven't been able to turn into that Climax form since Cowgirl joined the team...speaking of whom, where is she?!

Twilight: She said she and Rainbow were gonna try and train. I'd ask Pinkie where they are, but she's currently helping the Cakes out at their store.

Momotaros: Whatever, we're trying again, maybe if we all dogpile into Ryotaro at once it will work, Ike!

Ryotaro: Wait what?

Twilight: I don't think that works like th-kya!

Stop 17: A busy day in the life of...