• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 2,318 Views, 40 Comments

Friendship is Timeless - Seanzilla115



Time long ago, the destiny of six girls were changed. In the future, time itself lead to the end of humanity. Now in the middle in the present, the time to reach the crossroads have come as 6 girls and 1 human, plus 5 Imagin's fight to change fate it

  • ...
10
 40
 2,318

Stop 19

M-Ryotaro rode the Machine Den-Bird down the road. The scent of the twin Grasshopper and ant Imagin still strong enough for Momotaro's strong nose to pick up. It was like they really did want him to follow. And at the moment, that gave even Momotaros a bad feeling.

"Tsk...those damn Hopper bastards really do want us to follow them,"

"Undoubtedly it's just a trap for us."Urataros spoke up mentally.

"Pfft! Even if it was a trap, I doubt they could take someone like me down,"M-Ryotaro scoffed in a cocky manner.

"Well...then you try and calm down Ryutaros."Urataros countered.

"Calm down Ryuta!"Kintaros voice shouted.

"No way! I'm going to kill both those guys for threatening Oneechan!"

"Nah, that's all you guys."M-Ryotaro stated quickly,"Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go play exterminator."

With that, M-Ryotaro kept driving down the road, following the Imagin's scent before making his way to an old Train yard. The old train cars left behind making into a giant maze.

"Alright…"M-Ryotaro began as he got off the bike,"Where are you, ya damn hopping bastards?"

The sound of feet landing on metal grabbed M-Ryotaro's attention as the younger of the two was squatting on top of a train car, it's fiddle shaped sword resting on it's shoulder.

"Ah...you really are stupid to come face alone without your little harem, Den-O."

"Oi! Like hell I'd ever be in a relationship with any of those crazy chicks!"M-Ryotaro shouted in annoyance."Let alone let Ryotaro! It would just cause me more trouble."

"Heh...your words, not mine. I sure hope they really didn't follow you, or the woman might kill you for us."

M-Ryotaro only growled in annoyance at that. He then ducked as a blades ax was aimed at his head letting the swing fly over his head with no harm save make a hair of two.

"Oi! Watch the doo, asshole!"M-Ryotaro snapped as he glared at the elder Grasshopper Imagin.

"Hm...so you are somewhat skilled."the Elder of the Imagin noted as he rested his weapon on his shoulder while his brother jumped off the car and landed next to him.

"Heh...he must have just smelled you aniki. Best we finish him before they can form that annoying mixmatch form again."

"That's a good plan,"the elder agreed as both Imagin raised their weapons and pointed them at M-Ryotaro.

M-Ryotaro swung his belt on before pressing the red button beginning the tune for Momotaro's personal transformation. M-Ryotaro pulled out the pass as his face looked more serious than normal.

"I've been holding this back, but you two jumpy bastards have royally pissed me off. As if it weren't bad enough I had a royal pain in the ass to put up with as is."he stated as he stood straight rather than his usual flashy pose."And to make things worse you really scared Ryotaro by threatening his Nee-san, so I'm going to skip straight to it this time. Henshin!"

=SWORD FORM!=

With that the Plat form base armor formed before sword form's armor configuration locked into place. His mask and armor flashing bright red.

"Let me say this to start, I don't do all that warm up or free shot stuff, from start to finish I'm at the climax, so let's get to it." He said, building his DenGasher into sword formation.

"Hm...so you can be serious."the Elder Imagin noted as Den-O roared and charged.

The Younger of the Imagin blocked Den-O's sword with his own. Den-O kicked the Younger Imagin away, the rider then swung at the Elder who blocked with his shovel. Den-O then tilted his sword down to keep the Imagin from swinging its weapon. Den-O took this opening as he punched the elder across the face. But The elder Imgin looked at Den-O simply as if unaffected by the blow. Den-O simply punched him again and again only for nothing to happen.

The Younger took this moment and slashed Den-O across the back sparks flying from the impact. The Elder Imagin swung his now free weapon, the bladed shovel slashing Den-O's chest armor making more sparks fly as Den-O was forced to stumble back. The Younger charged and slashed Den-O agan making the Rider stumble a few steps before backing into a train car. Elder rushed forward and stabbed his shovel forward hitting Den-O in the chest making sparks fly again as the strike send Den-O through the train car making a large hole.

Den-O stumbled through the train car. His armor visibly scratched by the Imagin's attacks. The Younger Imagin jumped in first as he slashed down at Den-O who blocked it with his own sword. The younger keeping Den-O pinned with the current sword deadlock they were in. Den-O grunted before kicking his leg up nailing the Younger in the back and sending him flying over Den-O freeing him. Den-O rolled back to his feet and quickly blocked a swing from elder. The weapons of both clashing and grinding against one anothers. Younger charged as he ran pased Den-O slashing him across the back making him grunt in pain. Elder then kicked Den-O knocking him against the other wall of the train car. Den-O tried to counter attack but Elder slashed the Rider quickly across the chest making sparks fly from the impact. Younger then took this chance as he slashed Den-O across the chest as well making more sparks fly and more scratches on his armor.

Both Imagin looked at one another before they both kicked Den-O in the chest at the same time sending him through the metal wall of the Train car. Den-O stumbled back over the gravel of the train yard.

Elder jumped out followed by his younger brother both snickering a little.

"This the best you got, Den-O?"the younger asked."Maybe we didn't need to bother targeting that sister of yours. You couldn't defend her anyway!"

"Shut up…" Den-O grunted trying to get back to his feet. Momotaros feeling his control over Ryotaro's body falter.

"Perhaps you're just not up to the task of protecting her. I mean after all, you're not strong enough."Elder said mockingly. Den-O feeling his sync between Ryotaro and Momotaros falter more.

"Ah…" Den-O grunted finally back to his feet. "Damn it...they are trying to anger the brat...they know he can kicks us out of Ryotaro…" Den-O complained as Elder punched Den-O across the helmet.

"What's wrong Den-O, not feeling yourself?"Elder asked as he kicked Den-O back making the Rider fall down again.

"Maybe he accepts he can't stop us."

"Damn it gaki...if you keep trying to force your way in we'll all fall out of synch and can't form that new form…" Den-O grunted getting back up again.

"Come on try and stop us, or maybe we can only get a good fight if we give you incentive."Younger said."We can go kidnap your sister and see how well you do then!"

Den-O's armor lost all color before it flew off and rearranged to Gun forms.

=GUN FORM!=

"Shut up!" Den-O shouted as Ryutaros took control. His DenGasher rearranging to it's gun formation.

"Ryutaros."Ryotaro said as Ryutaros took control of Den-O.

Den-O began shooting as the two Imagin rolled out of the way.

"Ah look. We upset the kid."

"I'm not a kid!" Den-O shouted as he charged at Younger while shooting.

The Younger Imagin used his sword to block the gunshots before swinging at Den-O who ducked under it. Den-O stood back up behind the Imagin before kicking it in the back knocking him forward a step. Den-O then slammed a roundhouse kick to the Younger of the two knocking him back even more. Den-O took this chance as he aimed his gun at the Imagin only for his hand to be slashed by the Elder Imagin's shovel knocking his DenGasher out of his hand.

"Hmph...a Gun user is at a disadvantage in this type of battle."the Elder stated as he slashed Den-O across the chest, making sparks fly.

Younger charged and slashed Den-O across the chest making more sparks fly. Both brothers then began a relentless onslaught of attacks to Den-O making more sparks fly from their blade's contact to his armor. The Elder of the two then grabbed Den-O by his throat and began pushing him back through the Train Yard. The Elder stopped before pushing Den-O making him stumble into an open area of the train yard. Both Imagin then stood side by side before holding up with weapons.

The edges of their weapons began to glow green before both Imagin swung their bladed weapons unleashing cutting streams of energy that hit Den-O. Each one exploding on impact. The final one hitting Den-O and making him fall to his knees.

"Hahahaha! It's just like you said Aniki, the bratty one was the easiest one to beat if we made him angry enough!"

"Since he's lost, I see no problem gloating about it."The Elder said as he walked up to Den-O.

"Ah…" Den-O groaned looking up at the Elder Imagin that stood before him.

"Hmph...the great Den-O brought down by the ego of his...useless pet traitors."he spoke as he held his shovel upside down in his other arm."Fitting."he replied simply as he kicked Den-O in the chest, forcing the Rider to fall back and land on his back. He then walked up to the now fallen Den-O and held his weapon with it's bladed edge now aimed at Den-O's neck."I'll be sure to dig you a grave."he stated simply as his brother laughed happily/maniacally.

"And I'll play you a melody of death!"Younger laughed.

"Grr...kono…." Den-O weakly growled before his body finally succumbed to the wounds making both Ryutaros and Ryotaro pass out.

"Goodbye, Den-O."the Elder said as he raised his arm up ready to strike the weapon down.

However, before he could deliver the finishing blow, a sphere of sun-colored light energy collided with Elder, sending the Grasshopper Imagin flying back as he crashed into a abandoned train, denting the side greatly.

"Ahh! Aniki!"Younger freaked before another sphere of the same colored light energy collided into him from the left sending him into another train causing another dent in his shape.

"Nande…"the Elder blinked at this as he got free."It must be one of Den-O's women!"

"Where...where!"the Younger asked as both stood back to back.

Before they could find anything multiple of the same spheres of light energy floated around them. The Twin Imagin's tried to bat them away with their weapons only for the spheres to avoid the swings and slam into them, causing small explosions that knocked them both around the train yard like rag dolls.

'What...what is this?! This level of magic shouldn't even be possible for those girls!'Elder thought, referring to Twilight and the others,'Who could use such powerful magic so easily?!'

"Aniki...what's going on?"the Younger asked as both stood back up as smoke came from the burns to their bodies.

"Someone is coming to Den-O's aid...we must retreat for now."the Elder ordered as he jumped away, his younger brother following after him.

Not too far from the trainyard, a girl that was appeared to be older than twilight and the others(two or three years at best) stood there as she lowered her hand. The Girl had long hair that was red with bright gold blonde streaks giving a very fire like appearance. From what could be seen, she had a black leather jacket on with a purple skirt around her waist with a red and yellow belt around said skirt. The girl sighed as the Imagin escaped. She cast a glance at Den-O, who laid there on the ground before sighing once more.


Meanwhile, with Twilight and the other girls(minus Pinkie and Fluttershy) where searching the shop one last time to make sure they didn't just miss Sieg and the twins. Pinkie all but ran around the place at her own pace. And left a while ago to look outside. Where Fluttershy went was another mystery they weren't sure they could link to the twins...yet.

"...Okay, I'm stumped," Rainbow spoke up as she leaned against the wall, "We searched the place high and low, and still no sign of where they are, or where they went."

"Okay...I agree...how did Sieg move so fast...in the time we've known him all he's done is possessed Ryotaro, embarrass us, and sleep. He hasn't shown the power of super speed," Twilight spoke up.

"For the record, he doesn't really have that, right?" Rainbow asked just to be sure.

"We don't know what he can do, dear. Remember, Ryotaro said Sieg is stronger than even the Taros." Rarity pointed out. "For all we know his...trick." she said carefully to not upset Rainbow and Applejack, "Is probably only the tip of his abilities."

"That is true…" Twilight noted, "...I mean for all we know, he might even give Den-O a new form or something, if not a temporary one."

"Oh come on...Ryotaro get's another upgrade already, how's that fair?" Rainbow complained. "The rest of us haven't even unlocked are full transformations."

"I said temporary. No matter how strong a form he ends up giving Den-O, we are not keeping that pompous jerk." Twilight countered.

"Good. he's not even part of the group, and already I got a massive headache thanks to that chicken winged jerk," Rainbow stated in a slight annoyed tone. "Not to mention I can't even enjoy the way he annoys you guys cause then you yell at me."

"Change the subject." Twilight sighed.

"Hey, I'm still on topic!" Rainbow complained.

"No your not." Rarity countered.

"Don't you start too, Rarity!" Rainbow barked, "And seriously, if that pompous jerk ends up joining, I am NOT dealing with him!"

Applejack sighed as she and the others let Rainbow rant her heart away. It was better than listening to Sieg that much was for sure. She was about to say something before one of the girls' phones began to ring.

"...I'll get it," Rainbow sighed, ending her rant as she took her phone out and answered it, "Hello?"

-Ah Rainbow, you picked up. I've been trying to get a hold of you for a while- Fluttershy's voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow exclaimed, catching the others' attention, "Where the heck are you?! Me and the others have been trying to find you and the twins for a while!...Wait...is that jerk Sieg with you?"

-Is the dwarf insulting me again?-Sieg's voice could be heard on the other side.

"...Twilight, take the phone before I end up destroying Fluttershy's eardrums," Rainbow growled as she handed the phone over to the violette, a few veins popped up on the tomboy's forehead as her left eye twitched violently.

"Sure thing, go...let out some stress on something." she said as Rainbow ran out the door. "Fluttershy?"

-Yes Twilight?-

"Listen to me carefully, where are you? Where are the Twins? And why are you with Sieg? Answer those in whichever order makes it easier." she plainly explained.

-Oh...well you see what happened was, Sieg said it was time for the twins to get some air...and so he told me to go with him as he took them to the park. And that's where all four of us are at currently- Fluttershy explained calmly.

"...I see...and are the twins safe?"

-Hai-

"Good...just one more thing...I don't know how, but something tells me Pinkie is gonna head to where you are right now," Twilight stated.

-What makes you say...oh...never mind- Fluttershy said as she understood what she meant.

"Right...keep us updated in case anything else happens, ok?" Twilight asked her shy friend.

-H...hai, Twilight-chan-

"We'll try and get a hold of Ryotaro and the Taros to see if everything is taken care of." she added. "Remember, right now you're the only one we can trust, Sieg and Pinkie don't really count at the moment."

-Understood...even though that sounds a little mean to say-

"Am I wrong?"

-Oh...well...no-

"Like I said, keep us updated." Twilight repeated.

-Hai- Fluttershy nodded as she hung up.

"Okay...now to try Ryotaro," Twilight said, taking a deep breath as she dialed in his number, only to get a busy signal in return, "Huh?"

"What?" Applejack asked.

"All I'm getting is a busy signal." Twilight replied.

"Well...Ryotaro's new phone is kind of the key to his new Climax form." Rarity reminded.

"I guess you're right, it would be kind of hard...and awkward to answer your belt buckle." Twilight admitted, "...Though...you'd think he would pick up. I mean, he probably would've finished those enemy Imagin by now."

"...That is a good point," Rarity noted, "...now I'm starting to worry."

"Yeah...t' make it worse, we have no clue where they went." Applejack added.

"And you said that older brother was smart...okay maybe we should stop talking before we worry ourselves too much." Twilight said shaking her head to calm down.

"Indeed," Rarity nodded.

"Ahh...calmed down now," Rainbow sighed as she walked back in, noticing the worried looks on the girls faces, "...What did I miss?"


"Ah...what a wonderful day indeed."Sieg sighed as he stopped the stroller for the twins so the two could enjoy some of the sun and fresh air."Wouldn't you agree my siblings? Hm...I still think that a royal garden would have made for a better mid-day stroll, but...ah one must make do with what the commoners have."

"Ano...r...right," Fluttershy slowly nodded, noting some of the looks Sieg was getting from some passing by people. Fluttershy figured that some of the rumors of the Imagin's attacks got out to people, and well...part of her really hoped they just thought him a freak in a suit.

"Hmph...peasants casting their gaze, what an unenjoyable moment. I have nothing to show off to them, why can I not simply enjoy a moment of peace with my siblings."Sieg complained,"Mah...sometimes it doesn't pay to be a prince...but I must shower my subjects with my grace."

"So...ka…" Fluttershy said slowly. Truth be told, Sieg didn't come off that much of a bad person, let alone a bad Imagin. But he was still very hard to get along with, "...Ano...m…" she began before she noticed something coming at them from the distance...something pink, "Eh?"'Is that…?'

"Hmm…"Sieg stood up from checking on the twins. He then lifted their stroller up with his arms before he moved to the side in a blur of light just as Pinkie ran past where he stood. Making her miss as a result."What a strange tactic...it appeared is if you intended to steal my siblings from me fool."

"...First off; I didn't come to 'steal' them. I came to get them back from you," Pinkie stated, "And second: It's my duty to look after them while Mr and Mrs. Cake are away!"

"A...ano…" Fluttershy tried to speak up, seeing both Pinkie and Sieg glare at each other.

"Hmph, you claim it is your duty, yet all you have shown is to be an entertainment to them. In fact, I'd compare you to a court jester."

"Oh ho ho! You did NOT just refer to me as a jester!" Pinkie snapped.

"Ano…" Fluttershy tried to speak once more.

"And why not? It's fitting for one such as you, especially with that horrid mess you call hair."

"Oh no…" Fluttershy said upon hearing that.

"My hair...MY hair?!" Pinkie shouted, "That's rich coming from an oversized pigeon! You only look good when you steal Ryo's good looks!"

"Why I...you annoying little peasant!"

"Stuck up chicken!"

"Royal fool!"

"Arrogant jerk!"

"Insolent Jester!"

"Minna…" Fluttershy spoke up trying to get their attention again.

"WHAT?!" the two snapped as they turned to her.

"Eep!" Fluttershy yelped from the glare the two gave her, "...A...ano...P-Pinkie...wh...where's Ryotaro-kun and the others?"

"Huh...didn't you hear us before?" Pinkie asked

"No...Sieg told me to help him so I don't know where he went." she explained.

Pinkie took a second to think what could happen if she told Fluttershy. For a moment seemed okay, then the thought of an angry Fluttershy formed in her mind, making her pale greatly. She even began to shudder in fear.

"...Pinkie, why're you silent?"

"...Uh….I'm afraid to answer because you might get really made with me."

"...eh?" Fluttershy blinked at that.


Back with Den-O, the Kamen Rider's armor had disappeared with his belt laid next to him as if someone had removed it to deactivate his transformation. Ryotaro's eyes slowly opened up as the light from the sun warmed him. His body could only feel pain. It was dull, but it was there, his arms and legs were numb, his chest felt like he had been repeatedly struck by a pile driver, the industrial tool, not the wrestling move. And his head was suffering a splitting headache, luckily his hair didn't feel wet so it wasn't literally like that.

"..." Ryotaro looked around for anything. But he couldn't see anything. "Im...agin…?" he muttered quietly as he looked around trying his best to move. "Momo...taros?" he asked trying to contact his partners.

"Ryotaro...oh thank sweet merciful kami above!"Momotaros happily shouted. His sand form then appeared next to him."If anything happened to you, those girls would torture me to within an inch of death, then make me beg for death with more torture."

"Not...funny…" Ryotaro grunted as he tried to sit up, "I...is...is Ryutaros...ok?"

"Damn Kozo is all beat up like you. I doubt he'll be fighting for a while."

"Which means...Climax form is out of commision for a while," Ryotaro sighed, "...Those two imagin…"

"Tch...manipulative bastards,"Momotaros growled."Anyway...how are you? Can you walk...are you going to die?"

"I...could use a hospital…" he admitted, "Or hopefully...Fluttershy's healing ability."

"Okay, I can do the last one. Hang on Ryotaro! If you see a light STAY AWAY from it!"Momotaros ordered loudly."Just wait for me!"he shouted as he slid off."KAZE-ONNA!"


Back at the park, the tension was still strong. As Pinkie did not like Sieg, and vice versa, and Pinkie dodging Fluttershy's question about Ryotaro.

"Pinkie, why won't you tell me anything?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well it's not that I don't want to. It's just...I really don't want to." Pinkie sheepishly said.

"Do not learn from her, siblings. She is a bad example."Sieg said as he tickled the twins.

"I am not a bad example!" Pinkie argued, "If any, YOU'RE the bad example!"

"Nani?! How dare you!"

"It's true! the longer they stay near you, the more likely they'll grow up to be pompous egotistical jerks!"

"You insolent little…"Sieg began."Very well I may not be a perfect example, but at the very least I am willing to be there to do the less thrilling things to take care of them...where have you been for those moments?"

"I...wh...ho…." Pinkie sputtered before her entire face slowly began to turn red, "Why you…!"

"A...ano...please calm down," Fluttershy said, trying to separate the two.

"You may pointlessly argue with me all you want but the truth remains, as my siblings I only hold their best interests at heart."Sieg stated."What you could never understand is how I care for them."

"You…!" Pinkie began before a loud yell caught everyone's attention, "Eh?"

At that a mass of sand crashed into Pinkie, knocking her over.

"What convenient timing."

"Sand...Ah! It's Momotaros!" Fluttershy stated, seeing the sand as Pinkie was left dazed and confused.

"Woah...did I just get hit with a sand ball made of Momo?" Pinkie dizzily asked as the sand reformed into Momotaros' upper-half, "Oh...hey, Momo. Did you know there's three of you?"

"No time now for your craziness!"Momotaros shouted as he looked at Fluttershy."Kaze-onna!"he shouted loudly.

"H...hai?" Fluttershy spoke, flinching a bit from the tone Momotaros used, "...Wait. H...how did you get here?"

"I followed the smell of chicken."

Pinkie and Fluttershy looked at Sieg, who just looked behind him before pointing at himself.

"Why I never…"Sieg humphed.

"Enough about chicken boy! Kaze-onna, Ryotaro hurt bad! Need help! Now! Move! Move! MOVE!"Momotaros shouted.

"Nani?!" Fluttershy gasped when she heard all that, "Momotaros, take me to him now!"

"Wait a minute!" Pinkie spoke up, "What about those imagin he was fighting?!"

"Didn't you hear me, no time!"Momotaros shouted."If we don't hurry then there's a chance of oh I don't know...NO MORE RYOTARO!"he shouted loudly in her face.

"Then take me to him now!" Fluttershy ordered, "I don't care how, just take me to him so I can heal him!"

"Wow...never seen Fluttershy this assertive before," Pinkie quietly noted to herself,'Then again, it is Ryotaro who's in danger right now.'

"Right, Ikuze Kaze-onna! He's at the train yard!"

"Alright! Then ta-" Fluttershy began before Momotaros became a sphere of light and went into her, her hair being too long to spike back so it just combed itself back with a bright red streak going through it now,"M...Momotaros!"

"Hey. You suggested it...but no time! Ikuze!"

"H...hai!"

"Wait! At least tell me Ryuta's alright!" Pinke begged.

"Sorry...I can't lie while bonded to this woman."M-Fluttershy started running off.

"..Fine. Then I'll stay to look after the twins," Pinkie sighed a bit before muttering, "Even though I have to stick with Sieg of all Imagin."

"I am not happy about it either."Sieg replied.


Ryotaro looked around. He was still in the same place as before. And he could still feel all the pain from his wounds. But it felt...less bad as before. Before he felt like he couldn't do anything but feel pain. Now...they felt...well less so.

'...I guess the pain died down,'Ryotaro guessed as he looked around best he could while trying to sit up normally. When he finally got a good look..the place looked like a battle field with some of the ground burnt while one of the trains had massives dents in it, "...What happened here?" he asked as he looked around. "Did the Imagin do this?" he asked as he used his elbows to push himself back against a train car to lean against it. His breathing hard as moving that much made him gasp for sweet air. He then took another look at the damaged area,'Could those two Imagin have done this?...Or did one of the girls secretly follow me?"he mentally asked as he looked around.'There's...no signs anybody is around.'he figured as he looked around best he could, "...Then wh…?"

"OI~! RYOTARO!"

"Momotaros?" Ryotaro blinked looking around. "Where are you?"

"Look ahead of you, baka."

"Huh?" he blinked looking forward. "Oh...that's what you meant…" he blinked seeing M-Fluttershy land in front of him.

"Yeah...how the Kaze-onna walks or flies around with…"M-Fluttershy began as he motioned to his...er...her chest,"These, I'll never know."

"I'm afraid i don't quite understand your logic…" Ryotaro replied.

"...Nevermind,"M-Fluttershy groaned as the Oni imagin came out of the pinkette, reforming into sand as Fluttershy changed back to normal,"Well get to it, Kaze-onna."

"H...hai," Fluttershy nodded as she hurried on over to Ryotaro, "D...daijoubu, Ryotaro?"

"I...rather not jinx it…" Ryotaro admitted.

"Soka...st-stand still please," Fluttershy advised him as she began to use her healing magic on him.

"No worries there…" he chuckled sheepishly.

"Well at least you didn't die. So you know definite plus,"Momotaros stated bluntly, only for a gust of wind to blow him away.

"Baka…" Fluttershy muttered a bit, her eye twitching a bit before she calmed down and resumed healing Ryotaro.

"Still it seemed rather odd how they knew how to defeat us like that." Ryotaro spoke up. "They knew how to anger Ryutaros so they could exploit him in the fight."

"Oh my…" Fluttershy gasped softly upon hearing that, "Y...you don't think they were spying on you, were they?"

"I don't know...but if they knew Den-O's weakness, then I'm afraid they could know yours and the others as well." Ryotaro added. "We need to be careful with them. If our new enemies are stronger...they are smarter."

"Ugh...I guess that with all the Imagin who came to your time, it stands to reason some would be...more annoying."Momotaros voice grunted as his sand slithered back to them. But he was to tired to reform his body appearance.

"How many of you are there?" Ryotaro asked an important question. Knowing their numbers could tell them how close to winning there are.

"Uh...how many stars are there?"Momotaros countered, making the two pale.

"Oh...oh my...a-are you saying…?" Fluttershy began nervously.

"Yeah...I never told you guys that for a reason. Oops."Momotaros stated,"Besides, you already have enough on your plates with that Emo-onna and that Discord creature."

"That's still important to know." Ryotaro defended his point.

"Look at the Kaze-Onna, she looks like she's about to wet herself!"Momotaros argued."This is why we never explained that we are so large in numbers."

"Are there any other secrets you're keeping from me?" Ryotaro asked.

"Did you know the Kaze-Onna…"he began before another gust of wind blew him away."Not again!"

Ryotaro just blinked a few times before looking over at Fluttershy, who had a bti of an embarrassed blush on her face.

"Ano...Fluttershy-san?" Ryotaro asked carefully to make sure she wasn't to upset...or whatever was wrong.

"Hai, Ryotaro-k-san!?" Fluttershy replied, blushing further before she shook it off, "A...ano...hai, Ryotaro-san?

"Are you okay? I know Momotaros is a hard person to get use to when he possesses you." he stated.

"I...I'm fine," Fluttershy quickly nodded, "...O...once I'm done healing you, we'll head back to the others."

"Okay." He nodded in agreement.

"Ah...no...more flying...I never want to fly again…"Momotaros complained as he slithered back, a bandage on his sand body,"Wind...bad for me."


"Pinkie sure is taking her time," Twilight pondered as she paced around a little.

"No kidding," Rainbow commented as she leaned against the wall, "My guess is she found Fluttershy and Sieg, and isn't going anywhere as long as the twins are near ol' bird brain."

"I could see that being what happened." Rarity admitted.

"Yup," Applejack nodded in agreement.

"Still I'm worried given the simple fact the twins are what the Imagin are after." Twilight sighed. "We need to find them and keep them safe. One of us should try and call Pinkie or Ryotaro to see see what's going on."

"Gotcha," Rainbow nodded, pulling out her phone and dialed up Pinkie's number.

-Hello?- Pinkie's voice came from the other line.

"Wow you picked up...I'm surprised."

-Sorry I was just busy with Sieg...he's very annoying.-

"We know, we've been dealing with him too. Remember?"

-...oh yeah. Anyword from Ryo or Fluttershy?-

"No. We tried you first since cause you have the twins...wait. Why would Fluttershy be with Ryo...he got hurt didn't he?"

-Momo found us and told us, then he possessed Flutters, flew off to go find Ryotaro-

"That was...strangely not the weirdest thing I've ever heard," Rainbow stated, "...but moving on. Any sighting of those two annoying grasshoppers?….er, anthoppers?"

-Not a one...just a very annoying Pigeon-

-I am not a pigeon!-

"Well then...good luck with that."

-Gonna need a lot more then good luck-

"Right…" Rainbow nodded a bti as she hung up, "I'll try Ryo next," she said as she dialed in his number.

-Hello?-

"Ahh good...finally got an answer from you,"Rainbow sighed a bit in relief, "So how're ya holding up?"

-I'm alive, that's a definite plus, I owe Fluttershy-san for that-

"Ahh...good. Passing you over to Twilight now," Rainbow said as she handed the violette the phone.

"Ryotaro?" Twilight asked.

-I'm here.-

-Thanks to me!-

-Momotaros we get it you saved me.-

-Damn straight I did!-

"Ryotaro, what happened?" Twilight asked to get his attention back.

-Ano...see while we here fighting them, the Imagin made Ryutaros angry and used that to make him unfocused so they could beat him- Ryotaro explained. -I'm feeling better now, but Ryutaros is out of commission for a bit, so I don't think we'll be able to use Climax form-

"What?!" Twilight gasped at that.

-I'm sorry, I wasn't able to think very straight during the fight...maybe if I did, I could have taken control and activated Climax form-

"No no...it's fine Ryotaro. I'm...we're just glad to know you're okay," Twilight replied.

-Hai...ano...Twilight. Can I ask something?-

"Huh? uh...sure."

-Did...one of you follow me to the trainyard?-

"Trainyard?" Twilight repeated, "No. We didn't even know where you went to find those Imagin...Wait. Why're you asking?"

-Eto...well after I was knocked out, somebody fought off the Imagin...it kind of looked like when one of you used your powers- Ryotaro explained. -So I thought that you or Applejack followed me there was all...but if you didn't...then who saved me?-

"...I...don't know…" Twilight replied, both confused and surprised by this new info. Who else besides them could have done that? Celeste can't enter the city, and she highly doubt Luna would come to help even if she could. So...who was left to help save Ryotaro...could there be other users of Magic Twilight and the others didn't know about?

-Well...if they helped me. Then maybe they are on our side right?- Ryotaro asked hopefully.

"...I hope so, Ryotaro...for now...just come back safe," Twilight said as she hung up.

"Twilight? What's wrong, dear?" Rarity asked in concern once she, Rainbow, and Applejack noticed the look on their friend's face.

"Well Ryotaro's safe...but what he told me has me...concerned." she explained as she hung up the phone and handed it back to Rainbow. "Ryotaro said somebody saved him from the Imagin. Someone he thinks has powers like us."

"Woah woah woah! Wait a minute!" Rainbow shouted as she walked up to the violetette, "Are you telling me there's someone else like us out there?!"

"Well it's either that...or another Kamen Rider like Ryotaro." Twilight countered.

"A Kamen Rider who uses magic?"

"Well...from what I recall Pinkie telling me one time, her sister Maud traveled around a lot, and would encounter certain kinds of people, such as Kamen Riders," Twilight explained, "So there might be one who uses magic."

"That sounds so awesome." Rainbow admitted.

"And if it is someone else like us?" Rarity asked.

"Meh…" Rainbow shrugged her shoulders casually, "Wouldn't be surprised. Usually in situations like ours, a new guy or gal shows up mysteriously and assist the heroes, but won't join until later."

"...That...makes some sense, but also sounds like somethin' Pinkie would say," Applejack sweatdropped a bit.

"Perhaps you spend too much time with Pinkie, dear." Rarity suggested with a sweatdrop of her own.

"Hey!" Rainbow complained.

"..Regardless, there's someone else out there with magic like ours," Twilight spoke up, "...I may have to talk with Celeste about this when she gets back."

"That may be a good ideas." everyone else nodded in agreement.


Back with Pinkie, she was busy looking after the twins while Sieg was busy resting, stating he needed a quick royal nap before hand.

"Lot of good he is huh?" Pinkie asked the twins...in a rhetorical way. She held both twins in her arms as they stared at a sleeping Sieg. "Bugs me about being responsible then he falls asleep. Ryo would be better off without this one. He's nothing but a poumpus, smooth talking, egomaniac who thinks he's an actual prince."

The twins said nothing and just laughed happily. Not really sure what Pinkie was talking about. Not that they would, it was just sounds to their small minds.

"Hmm….I want to take you two out of here, but he'd probably sense us trying to leave," Pinkie said before muttering, "Freakin' karma-houdini."

"You talk too much."Sieg complained."No one is forcing you to spend time around my siblings...infact I'd prefer if if you didn't."

"...oh yeah?" Pinkie frowned a bti as she stood up, "Well it's my duty to look after them while their parents are away! And one more thing, it's impossible for them to be YOUR siblings! They're not Imagin. How can they be your siblings anyway!?"

"You really are a simple peasant, aren't you?"Sieg sighed at that."You see what is on the outside and believe one thing. However you do not know the truth of my bond to my siblings, since the moment I awoke to this world I had but one truth in my mind. Their lives are more important than my own, so for them any means is necessary to defend them."Sieg stated calmly."For there shall be a time where I am no longer there by their side."

"I...wh...y...I…" Pinkie tried to argue, but she couldn't find anything to say to that.

"So for once you learn to not spit out the first nonsense to come to your mind."

"...excuse me..." Pinkie stated as she walked away for a moment, pulling out her phone and dialed Twilight's number.

-hello?- Twilight answered. -Wait...let me guess...Sieg...again?-

"Yes. He's starting to drive me crazy!" Pinkie hissed, "I brought up how he's not really the twins' older brother, and he goes on about how I know nothing about him! And furthermore, he was talking as if he's not long for this world!"

-Pinkie I understand you and him don't get along, why...I don't really know normally your strive among weirdos-

"But he doesn't count...he's like a...a...not nice male version of Rarity."

-This is on speaker…-

"Oh...eh heh...sorry, Rarity," Pinkie sheepishly chuckled before clearing her throat, "But seriously, twilight, what're we gonna do about him? This is one imagin i dont' want Ryotaro having."

-...Wait. Didn't you once say Ryo…- Rainbow began.

"I know what I said, and now I regret it, Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie shouted into the phone.

-Yeesh...sorry!- Rainbow countered in a sarcastic long drawl.

-Pinkie calm down for one minute will you. You're probably going to upset the twins- Twilight said over te phone, -In fact, you're starting to sound more like a spoiled child right now-

"WHAT?! I AM NOT ACTING LIKE A SPOILED CHILD!" Pinkie snapped.

-See?! You're acting like one right now!-

-Maybe that Sieg jerk is rubbing off on you?- Rainbow stated sarcastically making Pinkie's eyes go wide in realization.

"Oh no...I'm becoming him!" Pinkie freaked.

-...that's not what I…- Rainbow began.

"Oh no...I can feel the snootyness changing me!"

-It's official. She's officially lost it- Rainbow groaned.

-Pinkie, listen to me- Twilight ordered.

"I'm listening."

-Pinkie...I get you want to try and be a good big sister figure for the twins, but…- Twilight began as she took a deep breath.

"...But what, Twilight?"

-You're not exactly going to be a good impression for them if you keep acting the way you are- Twilight sighed. -With Ryutaros, he's only mentally a child. These are babies, totally different then a child like Imagin-

"...Well...that's true but…" Pinkie began.

-But nothing, Pinkie. Listen to yourself for a second. What would you say to someone who was talking the way you are?- Twilight countered getting only silence.

"..."

-You have no answer to that, don't you?-

"No...no I don't." she admitted.

-Look I get you hate Sieg...we all do. I mean you have no idea how much we wish we could handle him like other Imagin...but Ryotaro wouldn't' agree with that so for now we put up with him-

"...I know...but...but...I….I think I need to be alone right now to think," Pinkie replied, her hair drooping a bit, "i'll...let you know when I run into Ryo and Fluttershy."

-Alright. They should be back here soon, just get the twins back here...and by default Sieg so we can take care of him from here on out-

"Understand...later," Pinkie said as she hung up, the pinkette letting out a big sigh as she put her phone away.

"Then I guess we return home."Sieg said as he put the twins back in the stroller.

"Y….you go ahead. I...need to sit and think," Pinkie sighed as she sat against a tree.

"Ah…"Sieg sighed as he pointed his finger at Pinkie,"Zu ga takai!"

"Oh you so did not shrink me!" Tiny Pinkie shouted as Sieg picked her up in his hand.

"Silence, my siblings like you so you are not permitted to leave their side as there royal fool."he stated plainly as he dropped her in the stroller with the twins.

"You...fine," Pinkie grumbled in defeat. "No wait Pound! I'm not candy!"

"She'll be fine."Sieg said as he walked back home.


Back with Ryotaro and Fluttershy, the two were back in town, walking down the street heading towards Sugarcube corner.

"Took so long to get back here without the bike…" Ryotaro grunted as he still had a slight limp to his leg.

"Hai…" Fluttershy panted a bit, wiping a bit of sweat off her forehead, "At least we're almost there."

"Hai...well at least I got a bit of a work out from it…" Ryotaro chuckled.

"I...I guess that's true," Fluttershy noted with a slight giggle.

"It beats my old record…for how long I've been able to walk without passing out," he admitted with another chuckle.

"Oh! Th-"

"Ahh! Pumpkin no! My hair's not candy!"

"Was that...Pinkie?" Ryotaro asked, "Only as a chipmunk?" he asked as part of Fluttershy's mind actually imagined chipmunk Pinkie.

"Sieg." Both of them said at the same time after another second to think.

"Where?! Where's that chicken winged bastard?!"Momotaros demanded.

"Not now Momotaros," Ryotaro sighed.

"Ano...I think I see Sieg up ahead," Fluttershy spoke up, seeing the Swan Imagin turning a corner not too far from them, "And...ano…"

"This is really weird~!" Pinkie whined before Pound cake began to shake her, "Waah!-!-!"

"Ah Pound Cake stop that." Ryotaro stated as he ran up and grabbed his hands. "You can't do that to Pinkie." he told the little one. He then slowly freed her and held her up in his hand. "Pinkie...are you okay?"

"Aside from feeling really nauseous, and seeing multiple of you...I'm doing okay," Pinkie dizzily replied before falling flat on her face, her hair a complete mess.

"Ano...what do you do in this kind of situation?" Ryotaro asked Fluttershy as he held Pinkie up to her.

"Ano...I...I don't know, "Fluttershy admitted, "M...maybe I can try my healing magic or something?"

"It's worth a shot." he agreed.

Fluttershy focused her healing magic into one finger before tapping Pinkie and using it. Her hair returning to its normal level of poof.

"Did it work?" both asked.

"Whoo! I feel so much better!" Pinkie beamed as she shot up...before noticing she was still small, "...Aw dang it! I'm still short!"

"Sorry Pinkie...I don't know how to undo...that." Fluttershy bowed her head in apology.

"Aw it's okay Flutters, it's his fault anyway!" she shouted pointing at Sieg. Her high pitched voice sound kind of cute as she shouted.

"Kawaii…" Fluttershy admitted.

"I'm not c-okay maybe I am with this high pitched voice of mine," Pinkie admitted, "still...I want to be back to my normal size, thank you very much."

"Sorry Pinkie, you know how it works…" Ryotaro apologised.

"Aw-man~" Pinkie whined. "Well can you at least put me somewhere more comfy? I'm getting dizzy."

"Oh right sorry." Ryotaro nodded as he slipped her into the breast pocket of his jacket. "Is that okay?"

"Hey this is comfy...now I know how my cellphone feels." Pinkie muttered as she stuck her head out from the top of the pocket.

"Hmpmh...a rather fitting place for a peasant such as yourself,"Sieg snorted, earning him a glare from Pinkie.

"Maa...Sieg...don't be rude." Ryotaro reasoned. "I know you don't get along well but you don't have to start an argument at any opportunity."

"See! This is why Ryo shouldn't keep you! He's nice and your...your...you!" Pinkie snapped from his pocket.

"Pinkie, getting mad won't change anything. You just sound like a very angry chipmunk." Ryotaro added.

"Well at least I'm likable, not like him!" Pinkie countered with a large pout as she puffed her cheeks in anger, "And the reason he shrunk me is because I wanted some time by myself after Twilight told me a few things!"

"I simply did not want to have to drag her with me. This was easier."Sieg responded.

"Hah…" Ryotaro sighed in exasperation. The girls recognized this sigh, it's the one he made whenever the Imagin began to get to much even for him.

"Ah the Ryo-Sigh." Pinkie pointed out seeing that, "Looks like Sieggy is starting to get to Ryo."

"Pt….Sieggy?! How dare you call me such a name!"Sieg snapped.

"Sieg," Ryotaro said calmly.

"Yes?"

"Get over it." he replied plainly. "Come on let's just get the twins home and put them down for a little nap."

"...Very well then. The less I see that messy haired fool, the better,"Sieg huffed as he began to push the stroller the twins were in.

"Ryo/Ryotaro-san is good at controlling Imagin…" Fluttershy and Pinkie stated at the same time as the group began to make their way Sugarcube Corner.

"...Hey, Ryo?" Pinkie spoke up, catching Ryotaro's attention, "When we get back, and when I'm my normal size...can we talk?"

"Of course." he nodded simply.


After getting home things got interesting. Everyone getting annoyed at Sieg ended in...Twilight punching him across the face, Applejack kicking him in the face, Rainbow punching him once more ending in leaving a totally out cold Sieg on the ground. Pinkie really...REALLY enjoyed watching that. If only she could've recorded all that with her phone.

After that Pinkie sat on the edge of the table waiting to return to normal as Fluttershy and Rarity took care of the twins. After a little while longer Pinkie poofed in a puff of smoke back to normal. She let out a sigh of relief at this, but...the pinkette still seemed to be a bit troubled as the words both Sieg and Twilight told her echoed through her head.

Pinkie decided to take a seat on the porch behind the house as it started to become night. Everyone else enjoying a little free time while the twins slept and Sieg was kept knocked out by turns hitting him in the face.

"Pinkie?" Ryotaro asked as he opened the door. "Ah so this is where you went."

"Yeah...just wanted some fresh air is all," Pinkie replied with a small smile.

"Ah I see." he nodded as he sat next to her. He then held up a mug of hot-coco. "Here, this is for you, Twilight added extra marshmallows just for you." he explained offering it to her.

"oh...cool," Pinkie noted as she took the cup, the pinkette looking at it as the marshmallows floated in the hot chocolate.

"...Something on your mind?" Ryotaro asked, seeing the look on her face, "You said you wanted to talk to me about something while we were walking back."

"Hmm...well it's just that," she began before making another big sigh. "I don't know...I'm all confused."

"I see...that's a new one." Ryotaro said making her look at him. "Normally Pinkie is the one I know for sure always knows what she wants." he explained. "You're always happy and know how to make me smile...even when bad things happen to me. And everyone else feels the same."

"I know...it's just…" Pinkie began before sighing again, "It's just things Sieg and Twilight told me have been bothering me for a while now, mainly on how I've been behaving ever since Pound and Pumpkin were born."

"You mean happy and excited to play with them?" Ryotaro asked.

"No that's not it."

"But...that's how you were acting...before Sieg came in that is." Ryotaro said, "when Sieg appeared then you acted funny."

"Yeah...Twilight pretty much said I've been acting like a spoiled kid lately," Pinkie replied, "I'm not acting like a spoiled kid...am I?"

"Hm...well...I wouldn't say spoiled...but you do act a little child like at times." Ryotaro simply nodded.

"Oh~Twilight was right…"

"I don't mean it as a bad thing...I just mean Pinkie that we are use too...is much more clear in her feelings." Ryotaro explained. "But right now...it's hard to read you Pinkie."

"...I don't understand," Pinkie admitted, "Not just that, but...I really want to try and be a good big sister figure to both Pound and Pumpkin."

"And you're trying hard to do everything...even though you're not sure you could?" Ryotaro asked.

"Exactly," Pinkie nodded, "Plus the fact that those two Imagin are after the twins...it has me worried as well. Mr and Mrs. Cake are depending on me to look after them while they're away….and...ooh~ I'm just so confused!"

"Pinkie, can I tell you a story." Ryotaro offered.

"Huh?" Pinkie blinked a bit in confusion at that, "...uh...sure."

"See...one time before I met any of you. There was this man who tried to buy out my family's shop. Neesan didn't really know what to do. She refused to sell but she couldn't think of anything to get the man to back off. Truth be told, doing something like that isn't in my Neesan's character." he explained. "No matter how nice or reasonable she was, the man wouldn't take no for an answer. He kept pressuring her...and it was hard for her, as if some part of her just couldn't keep fighting this. But then...somebody else stepped in."

"Somebody else?"

"Sakurai Yuuto…" Ryotaro explained. "He was my Neesan's Fiance...he was like an older brother to me. Together we felt like a real family again. We were all happy and things looked positive. He was a kind person who knew how to make everyone laugh. I think you two would have really gotten along." he added with a smile. "Sakurai-san was much more forceful in his response to the man."

"Forceful how?"

"Momotaros like forceful."

"Oh." Pinkie nodded in full understanding.

"Hai...Sakurai-san said this: Sometimes...it's okay to ask for help from others. He knew Neesan didn't have skills in things like business or even handling difficult people. So he intervened cause that's just what he would have done anyway." Ryotaro explained. "Sakurai was always there to help us, without him we would have had many troubles. Cause he was family to us."

"...I see…" Pinkie noted as she took these words in deeply

"So...I think that it's okay if you don't know. Lots of people don't know what they can do, or how they can help. But that's why it's okay to ask for help right?"

"...I guess it is," Pinkie replied, a small soft smile on her face as she looked over at him, "Thanks Ryo...for being a good friend."

"Of course." he nodded happily. "Come on drink up, the others worked hard to make that for you." he smiled motioning to the hot-chocolate in her hands.

"Oh...right," Pinkie giggled a bit as she began to drink her hot cocoa, "Mmm...u….uh...Ryo? What's delicious in Japanese again?"

"Umai?"

"That's it. this hot cocoa is umai!" Pinkie giggled, "Heh...what do you know. That's two things you've helped me out with tonight."

"I don't really think that last one counts." he chuckled. "But I'll take it anyway."

"Right," Pinkie nodded, about to take a drink of her cocoa once more before stopping, "...My Pinkie sense is telling me something weird is happening inside, and it involves Twilight."

"Eh? Is it something bad?" Ryotaro asked having developed full trust in her Pinkie sense by this point.

"If it involves Sieg, yes," Pinkie nodded, "...Though it's more weird than bad really."

"Let's go check then."

"Right," Pinkie nodded, drinking the rest of her cocoa in one gulp before the two rushed back into the store.


When they got back in...they were greeted by possibly the weirdest thing they've seen today.

"...You're seeing what I'm seeing, right Ryo?" Pinkie asked as she rubbed her eyes a bti to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

"Ano...I think I am Pinkie...but what are we seeing?" he asked.

"Well...my Pinkie Sense did say it involved Twilight but…" Pinkie began, blinking a few more times as she and Ryotaro saw Sieg...kneeling down to Twilight?

"Pinkie...did we walk into some alternate world?" Ryotaro asked.

"I don't think so...but that be so cool!" She quickly replied.

"Twilight,...what happened?" Ryotaro asked.

"To be honest...I don't know," twilight replied, the violetette weirded out at the moment, "when I was coming to check on you two, Sieg wakes up and...starts calling me a princess. Or to be precise...hisprincess."

"Because that is what she is."Sieg stated.

"Wait...isn't that what happened before when Rarity hit...well you?" Pinkie asked looking at Ryotaro. Ryotaro just facepalmed at the memory.

"Masaka…" he sighed.

"Hahaha...Sieg only likes girls who stand up to him!" Pinkie laughed. "Oh I'm so glad I didn't hit him now...wait. Didn't AJ and Rainbow Dash hit him as well?"

"Don't drag us under the bus!" Rainbow hissed from behind the counter. "Have a heart will ya!"

"Yeah you're right. I'm not cruel." Pinkie nodded.

"Seriously, get him away from me!" Twilight complained as she pushed Sieg away, "This is starting to freak me out!"

"Worry not, hime(princess)! I…!"

"Stop calling me that!" Twilight snapped as she tried to push him further away.

Sieg then turned into a sphere of light and floated around them before he jumped right into Ryotaro making Pinkie jump away from him instantly.

"So I see...it must be like this then."Sieg possessed Ryotaro said as he placed his hand against the wall behind Twilight backing her into it. Her face blushing from the close proximity."I knew he'd come in handy for something besides as a bodyguard, it seems my Hime prefers this face."

"Uh...I...uh…" Twilight stammered before quickly shaking her head, "G...get out of Ryotaro's body!"

"This is kind of entertaining." Pinkie hissed quietly to the others as they just watched from behind the counter.

"Now why would I do that? This is the face you prefer to have stare at only you. If this is what it takes to win my Hime's heart, then so be it."

"Hey what do we call Sieg possessing Ryotaro?" Pinkie asked Rainbow. "S-Ryotaro...just sounds weird."

"What about W-Ryotaro? You've been calling him that before we knew who Sieg was," Rainbow replied.

"And he is a bird...we make the W mean wing and we're all good." Pinkie nodded. "Should we worry about the fact W-Ryotaro may force himself on Twilight?" she realized.

"Greatly, Pinkie, " Applejack spoke up as she stood up, "And Ah'm gonna stop this before anythin' else happens," she stated as she began to walk towards the two, Twilight's entire face blushing heavily, "Hey, bird-boy!"

"Just a moment, I'm having an important conversation with my Hime,"W-Ryotaro waved her off.

"No. Y'all are tryin' t' force yerself on her," Applejack frowned as she forced him to turn around and face her, "Now get out of Ryotaro right now or else."

"...Your hair."

"Beg pardon?" Applejack blinked at that.

"It reminds me of...gold."

"Oh now I'm definitely not going up to him anymore." Rainbow said as she ducked down.

"Me neither," Pinke added as she did the same.

"Huh….what?" Twilight blinked as she regained her senses her mind having went into shock from W-Ryotaro's flirting, "what...happened?"

"Why have I not noticed such a rare beauty like you before?"

"Huh?" Twilight blinked as she noticed W-Ryotaro was distracted with flirting with Applejack at the moment, the blonde trying her best to not blush,'...Oh. That's right. Sieg was using Ryotaro to flirt with me...damn it.'

"Chotto Sieg...you need to cut this out. You can't just embarrass my friends like this."

"Ah...you're still awake this time."Sieg noted offhandedly.

"I was awake last time you just didn't listen to me please to stop."

"Ahh...well I was busy at the time."

"Now he's arguing with Ryotaro." Pinkie noted, peeking her eyes above the counter.

"Why is it when he possesses Ryotaro...he flirts with everyone, yet when he's by himself, he barely notices us?" Rainbow asked.

"Who knows?" Pinkie shrugged.

"And now if you'll excuse me, I must resume talking to this...what's the word? Oh yes...Southern belle here,"W-Ryotaro stated, about to get back to flirting with Applejack until...

"Ahem! Sieg?" Twilight spoke up.

"Hai, hime?"

*SMACK!*

W-Ryotaro was sent flying through the air, spinning a few times before landing on the ground roughly.

"I...itai…"he groaned in both Sieg's and Ryotaro's voices.

"...D...did y'all really need t' hit him that hard, Twilight?" Applejack asked, shaking the small blush off her face.

"Yes...otherwise he would've kept flirting with you."

"...good point."

"I need to get a hang of whatever abilities I do have so this stops."Ryotaro complained.

"The sooner you do that let me know…"W-Ryotaro groaned from the ground before passing out on the ground.


The next morning, the girls all woke up from their makeshift sleep spots to find W-Ryotaro gone again. Since they both passed out on the floor they left him to sleep. Their first instinct...check to make sure he didn't steal the twins again. Upon checking the room, they just found W-Ryotaro playing with the twins happily.

"Hahaha…"he laughed as he tickled Pound Cake lightly,"Your very ticklish aren't you otouto?"he chuckled, earning him a giggle in response."Hehe…"W-Ryotaro laughed at the laughing twins. Their joy contagious.

"You know...when he's focused on them...I can almost tolerate him." Pinkie pointed out quietly.

"Yeah….when he's not acting all...snooty, he's actually a good guy," Rainbow admitted quietly.

"Ah...but still he's so annoying." Twilight had to say.

"Eeyup." Applejack agreed.

W-Ryotaro could hear them but he ignored them in favor of making the twins laugh. As he reached out with his left hand he stopped as he saw...sand flying up from his hand. His eyes widened in shock as he reeled back suddenly. W-Ryotaro stumbled and tripped falling back as he did. Sand still flying up from his hand.

"...uh...Twilight? What's happening?" Rainbow asked the violetette, the group noticing the sand falling off of W-Ryotaro.

"I...I don't know." Twilight said as she saw the look of sheer terror on W-Ryotaro's face, "But it looks like it has Sieg scared...almost as if he was fading away."

"Oh my…" Fluttershy and Rarity gasped softly at that.

"Yeah...we need to head to DenLiner. Hopefully Owner knows something," Twilight offered.

"Ah...so soon…"W-Ryotaro said quietly as the sand seemed to stop for a bit.

"...it stopped. H…" Pinkie began before she began to twitch again, "...uh oh...Twitcha twitch!"

"Pinkie?" Twilight asked.

"Oh no...what is it this time?" Rainbow asked.

"Explosion in three….two...one…" Pinkie counted down before an explosion occurred outside, followed by a familiar insane laughter.

"Oh, come on. It's too early for this sh-" Rainbow began, only for Fluttershy to cover her mouth before she could curse in front of the twins. But that didn't stop her from muttering it best she could.

"Oi, Den-O! Come out here and fight me!"the voice of the younger Anthopper Imagin called out from outside,"Otherwise there's going to be less and less cars and buildings out here!"

"Looks like they are trying a more direct approach." Rarity noted.

W-Ryotaro ignored that as he walked over to the twins who both looked frightened by the explosion and yelling. He patted their heads gently calming them down.

"Ah…"he sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck."Fool!"he shouted suddenly as he looked at Pinkie."Watch over my siblings for me."he ordered.

"What?! But I…!"

"Now…"he said in a very serious tone, almost like that of an angry king.

"...yes milord," Pinkie squeaked out as she bowed a bit to him. "He knows how to tap into Ryo's anger…" she shuddered.

"It seems that I must intervene personally this time."W-Ryotaro stated as he walked past the girls.

"Oh I get the feeling this will be worth watching." Rainbow said as they all followed except for Pinkie.

"Ah...no fair. I don't get to watch…" Pinkie complained.


The younger Anthopper Imagin laughed insanely as he destroyed yet another car, the wreckage crashing in front of a nearby store, scaring the people inside.

"This is just too fun!"he laughed happily as he twirled his sword around.

He got ready to swing his sword again only for his arm to be caught. The Imagin turned to see W-Ryotaro standing there an angry scowl on his face.

"To force I, a prince to waste his time on you."he spoke as his eyes began to glow brightly."Your head is to high...zu ga takai!"he shouted as he simply shot his arm to the side sending the Imagin flying across the road and slamming into the pavement hard."Your Prince shall teach you manners."

"Then come on. Transform and fight me, Den-O!"Younger challenged.

"You dare to order me?"W-Ryotaro asked sarcastically."Your manners are as nonexistent as your brain."

"...what?"

"He means you're stupid, bug boy," Rainbow deadpanned as she and the others(minus Pinkie) stood on the sidelines, ready to transform at anytime.

"Well screw you too!"Younger cried.

"I need not waste my own brain power against you, your nothing but a wild beast. If you had not angered me, I wouldn't stoop so low as to even stand before you and grace you with my presence."W-Ryotaro said simply as he walked closer towards the Imagin."Yet since you did anger me, I shall show you the rage of a prince."he added as W-Ryotaro stood right infront of Younger.

"Heh...then come at me,"Younger grinned,"Once I'm done with you and those girls there, I can go and take those two brats back to my and aniki's contractors so they'd have leverage to buy that stupid shop!"

"..."W-Ryotaro's eyes only flashed brighter as he glared more intensely.

"Hoo boy...I think he just stepped over the line right there," Rainbow noted, gulping a bit from the intense aura flaring off of W-Ryotaro.

"I think for once we don't need to step in." Twilight replied as everyone just took a step back.

"I take back my earlier statement."W-Ryotaro replied simply."An insolent little insect like you who would dare target what I hold dear, is more than worth being stepped upon by the boot of royalty. If only to show you...the mistake you have made."He said as he held his hand up to the Imagin's chest."Leave my sight."he stated with a glare as a burst of feathers shot the Imagin down across the street. Each feather exploding upon impact with Younger.

"Holy…!" Rainbow gawked at that.

"He...batted away that Imagin like it was nothing," Rarity whispered in equal surprise.

"Just...how powerful is he?" Twilight whispered.

Younger hit the ground, his chest smoking from each the explosions to his chest.

"I thought I said leave my sight."W-Ryotaro stated his voice dual toned in that of both Sieg and Ryotaro.

Younger growled as he got back to his feet and charged at W-Ryotaro swinging his fiddle shaped sword at him. Only for each one to miss. W-Ryotaro simply sidestepping each one with a blur of speed. W-Ryotaro then raised his hand and swung it landing the back of his hand against Younger's face. The slap knocking The Imagin to the side with great force.

"Oi...this is crazy...you haven't even henshined...how are you doing this?!"Younger asked only for another gust of feathers to blow him away.

"You have made a mistake and this is your punishment for it."W-Ryotaro stated as he walked closer to Younger.

Younger growled as he charged up green energy into his mandibles before he began to 'spit' energy blasts at W-Ryotaro. Each one flew at him only for a silver ring/belt to fly around him and knock each blast away. Protecting him from each attack. The Silver ring then knocked into the Imagin before it looped around W-Ryotaro's waist revealing it to be Den-O's belt.

Only it was different now, the strap was a darker black color and the buckle had a new cover, making it look like a golden buckle with two wing protrusions on the sides and the center glowing a light blue color. A melodic tone of his belt playing as it did. A White aura forming from the belt and around W-Ryotaro as he slowly brought his hand down his face dramatically.

"Hen...shin,"W-Ryotaro whispered as the pass appeared in his hand as he swept it over the buckle.

=WING FORM=

White feathers and shards forming around him before forming into the Plat form suit...only this time the black was replaced with Gold. Making it look more dramatic. The Armor formed in the same pattern as Sword form, only it was all a shining silver color. With the shoulder pads larger and resembling wings instead. A mask formed on the helmet in the shape of a swan with blue wings. As the mask grinded down the helmet the head folding back the helmet as the wings flattened and formed into eyes. A golden track forming along the back of the head, the new blue eye pieces with a fluttering wing shape with golden spikes along the bottom of the eyes.

"Korin(Advent)..." Den-O stated pointing his hand up as he slowly brought it down. "Man O jishte." he spoke dramatically as everyone took in the new form.

"He...he just...gave Ryo a new form…" Rainbow muttered in surprise and shock.

"Oh my...he...he…" Rarity began before her eyes gains stars in them ,"He looks like an actual knight!"

"His suit...became Gold...that never happened before." Twilight noted.

"It kinda looks like Momo's form…" Applejack noticed the chest armor, "Only...different."

"...His mask has wings on it…" Rainbow noted, "...You don't think…"

"That if he somehow joined with Momotaros and the others, he'd give Climax form wings?" Twilight guessed.

"Yeah...but there's no way he can actually fly, right?" Rainbow asked as Den-O crossed his arms behind his back.

"As a Prince I shall allow you first strike." Den-O offered Younger. "But only one...then it is my turn."

"You arrogant…"Younger growled as he jumped and swung down only for Den-O to sidestep the attack. The Rider then swung his arm and smacked him across the face."Ah...what the...why you little."

Den-O slapped the Imagin again making him fall to the ground.

"Do you even know how to fight?" Den-O asked, "Or are you just a simple minded fool who does what he is told?"

"Grr…!"Younger growled as he got up and swung again only for Den-O to duck under his swing. the Imagin swung again this time sure he'd get Den-O only for the Kamen Rider to simply block with his forearm showing no signs of pain.

Den-O then turned to glare at the imagin. His eye pieces flashing brightly.

"My turn." he said slowly.

(Cue: Double Action Wing Form)

Den-O then kicked the Imagin with great force. Den-O curled his fingers and punched Younger across the face knocking him back several step. Den-O then walked forward before he grabbed the tools of DenGasher tossing both blades portions up into the air before grabbing the gun barrel and grip. Before letting the two flying pieces connected to the two in his hands. Forming a boomerang and a hand ax as his weapons.

Den-O scraped both blades as if sharpening them.

"Bow down before my blades." Den-O ordered as he blocked the Imagin's sword with the hand ax before using the blade on the end of the boomerang to slash him across the chest leaving glowing after images of his weapon as he swung his arm.

Den-O then slashed both blades rapidly leaving the same glowing after images making sparks fly as Younger was cut deep with each swing. Den-O blocked a slash from Younger before slashing his boomerang across the Imagin's chest making it stumble back. Den-O then began slashing rapidly each one making more and more sparks fly. Den-O then kicked his foot forward sending Younger flying down the street and slamming into a street light post.

"Holy...he's beating that Imagin like nothing!" Rainbow gawked, "I know every part of me doesn't want me saying this, but...Go Sieg!"

"Ryotaro was right...Sieg is stronger than most of the Imagin we've met before." Twilight admitted as Den-O tossed his boomerang as it began to fly around Younger and slash the Imagin relentlessly.

Den-O simply walked up to the Anthopper Imagin as his boomerang returned to the Rider's hand.

"Perhaps if I let you run like a coward to your brother the two of you would pose a more fitting challenge." Den-O said as he stopped in front of Younger. "You're not even worth me trying." Den-O said as he turned away.

Younger growled as he got back to his feet and raised his sword.

"You annoying son of a bitch!"he roared as he charged only for Den-O's hand to grab him by the throat.

"Watch your mouth." Den-O said calmly. Light then formed from his back making everyone look closer Two mechanical arms of sorts then suddenly appeared from Den-O's back made from shards of silver metal with black inscriptions among them. White energy forming around the edges and tips forming into bladed feathers that were glowing golden. "My siblings are innocent and clean. Your words will not dirty them by bringing a foul mouth anywhere near them."

"Wh…?"Younger began before Den-O suddenly took into the air,"Ahh!"

"He...grew wings…" Twilight said as Den-O flew up. "He GREW Wings!"

"I unleashed them." he corrected. "You cannot grow what you already have."

"So...Den-O can fly now…" Rainbow said slowly. "Unfair! That use to be my...uh. Our thing." she corrected herself, looking at Fluttershy.

"It's fine, Rainbow. Demo…" Fluttershy began as she looked up at the flying Den-O, "i'm...surprised at this myself."

"I think we all are, dear," Rarity spoke up.

"WAAAHHH! Too high! Aniki, save me!"Younger cried as Den-O stopped in the sky.

"If you would like to go back down, all you had to do was ask…"

"...Nononononnono! Don't drop me! Don't dr-"

"Ara...my hand slipped." Den-O sighed, letting go of the Imagin's neck.

"AHHAHAHAHA!"he screamed/laughed hysterically falling from the sky.

"Sieg...you're not going to let him fall on something are you?"

"No just instilling fear so he knows not to do this anymore." Den-O explained as he flew back downwards.

Den-O then became a blur of golden light that raced through the sky. The Blur that was Den-O crashed into the Imagin repeatedly juggling him through the air keeping him from hitting the ground.

"And he's fast too?! OH, come on!" Rainbow exclaimed, "That's supposed to be my thing! If he starts shooting electricity next I'm gonna be very..." she began before Fluttershy gave her a stern look, "...Ticked off."

"Well...I'll give him this, if Ryotaro did keep him, in some alternate universe that is, this form would definitely be very useful given how strong it is." Twilight admitted as the golden blur took the Imagin higher into the air again.

"Had enough, fool?" Den-O asked the younger Anthopper imagin, who only gave a slight whimper in response. "I shall be ending this now." he said as he let go once again letting the anthopper fall back to the ground. Den-O then pulled out his weapons again before he charged at him.

Den-O slashed his two hand weapons leaving a gold and blue streak in the air as the Imagin was cut in two before exploding. Not even having to use the Full Charge to destroy it.

"Hmpmh...all too easy," Den-O scoffed as he flew back to the ground, landing near the currently gawking girls. His wings extended out before they disappeared into golden specs of dust around him.

"He...he didn't even need to use a Full Charge to beat him…" Twilight whispered.

Den-O crossed his arms as he turned to the girls.

"Now that I have done my part, I will retire for the day." Den-O nodded his head as he walked away. "I shall entrust the rest to you."


"He….he flew...and beat it like it was nothing," Pinkie quietly gawked, the pinkette having seeing everything that had transpired outside. "Wow...Sieg plus Ryo equals a cool Den-O form...Math I both hate and love you." she mumbled before she noticed something, Den-O was stumbling around.


"Ah…" Den-O groaned as he fell to one knee. Sand escaping his armor, it's color flashing back between black and gold. Den-O tried to get up and stumbled around from side to side.

"What the...what's going on?" Rainbow asked as the girls ran over to check and see if he was alright.

"Sieg, what's wrong?" Twilight was the first to ask.

Den-O looked at his hand as more and more sand came off him.

"...Wait...don't tell me you're…?" Twilight began in realization.

"Don't speak of things you don't comprehend…" Den-O said as he got up straight. Only for Sieg and Den-O to be split as Den-O reverted to Ryotaro.

Sieg fell forward as his body began to dull in color as more sand flew off his body.

"Sieg…" Ryotaro said first as he helped the Imagin stand up.

"...Oh my...you're fading," Rarity whispered.

"No...nonsense. I…"Sieg began before he stumbled a bit."I am...fine…"he repeated as he stumbled again only for Ryotaro to help him stand."Thank you…"he nodded to Ryotaro.

"It's no problem." Ryotaro nodded back.


"Oh no...he's fading…" Pinkie whispered, a bit worried about Sieg now, "...Is...this what he meant yesterday? That he wouldn't be...no...I can't think like that. I know he'll be okay...even though I cant' stand him," Pinkie admitted before she quickly realized something, "...Wait. if that was the younger brother...then where's the older one?"

"Where indeed?"Elder spoke from behind Pinkie. Before she could turn to face him he hit the back of her neck with a simple karate chop that knocked her out cold,"Hmpmh...too easy."


"...Wait a minute. I just realized something," Rainbow spoke up, "If that was the younger Imagin, then where...oh...crud."

"Go on ahead," Ryotaro said as he helped Sieg walk. "I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Gotcha," Twilight nodded, "You just hurry and…"

*CRASH*

Followed by the sound of glass breaking, the sound of two infants crying filled the air as the group turned to see the Elder Anthopper Imagin leaping out of the store, carrying the two crying twins.

"Oh no you don't!" Rainbow frowned, transforming into her gear as she quickly flew towards him to get Pound and Pumpkin back.

Elder formed energy into his mandibles before he 'spit' the energy blast that hit Rainbow point blank, sending her flying back into the others as she crashed into them.

"Hmpmh...fools,"Elder scoffed as the dust cleared, revealing the now currently unconscious group. He then looked to Ryotaro and Sieg."Well Den-O we didn't' get to finish you off before completing the contract, but if you want to follow us then We welcome the chance to finish you. Before we jump back to the past would be prefered."he said as he jumped away.

"Matte!" Ryotaro called out as he tried to go after him before looking at Sieg, who was still leaning on Ryotaro for support,'What do I do? the girls are knocked out, and Sieg is…'

"Ugh...my head and neck," Pinkie's voice groaned, causing Ryotaro to see the Pinkette leaning against the window Elder jumped out of, "Stupid big…

"Pinkie!" Ryotaro called out to her getting her attention, "He's getting away with the twins! I…"

"WHAT?!" Pinkie exclaimed, quickly gaining her gear as she hopped out of the window, "Why that no good…! I'll destroy him!"

"Pinkie, matte! L-" Ryotaro began before Pinkie 'skated' past him, the pinkette in hot pursuit of the Elder Anthopper Imagin now.

"She's not good with the word wait, huh?"Sieg spoke up in spite of his predicament.

"Most of the time...no."


Pinkie followed the Anthopper Imagin best she could from what she could see of it's jumping form. She had to make several guesses as to the directions it took off in, but her Pinkie sense seemed to help her with those moments. Eventually her tailing the Imagin led her to an old warehouse not used by a factory nearby.

The Elder went in carrying the twins in his arms.

"These kids just get louder and louder…"he complained as he placed them down in a box with a blanket inside,"Oi. I'm back."

"About time," a voice spoke before the same business men Pinkie and Urataros dealt with walked in, "We were starting to get impatient."

"Yes, but our wait is over," the other businessmen smiled a bti as he looked at the twins, "Now we can convince Mr. Cake to sell us that shop to our boss."

"Hai hai.."Elder sighed as sand reformed into his brother next to him."Your first wish is good."

"And don't worry sooner or later the second one will be done!"Younger added as he stood next to his brother.

'Second wish?'Pinkie repeated mentally as she quietly watched them.

"What pesky contractors...demanding two wishes cause we came in pairs."Elder sighed as he tapped his shovel on the ground.

"You should be lucky we're not just saying the contract is done and leave you to the mercy of those guys who will come back for the brats."Younger added.

"Heh...like anyone would want to mess with us," the first of the businessmen smirked a bit, "Anyone tries to mess with anyone from Well-To-Do Industries, they'd be run out of town faster than the shops that get sold out by the company."

"...If I were you, I wouldn't act so cocky,"Elder advised the two,"No matter how big your company is, it'll go the same way as many other companies."

"Yup...going bankrupt,"Younger snickered.

"How would you know?"

"Want to tell them?"Elder asked.

"Nah, I think watching them react is funny."

"...We'll just go get ready for the deal then," one of the businessmen stated as they left.

"Tsk...well then we best get ready for Den-O."Elder sighed as he stood up before both Imagin's heard the sound of pipes falling over.

Pinkie looked besides her as she bumped into a pile of the rusty metal pipes and knocked them over as she tried to move around the Anthoppers.

"Eh? Did you hear something?"

"Yes."Elder stated as he grabbed his shovel and walked towards the sound.

'Uh oh…'Pinkie mentally gulped as Elder started heading towards the spot she was hiding in.

"It seems we have a rat in our midst...or in this case, a mouse…"Elder stated, readying his shovel,"A mouse that seemed to follow me all the way here."

Elder then swung as he cut the wall Pinkie was hiding behind. The girls having to roll out of the way as a large gash in the metal wall was left.

"The Pink one!"Younger shouted.

"So you followed us did you?"Elder asked as he rested his shovel over his shoulder."Your...their pet idiot correct?"

"...First off: I am their friend. Not a pet. Second; Don't call me an idiot. And third…" Pinkie paused as she gained her gear, "I'm here for the twins. So hand them over, or I will go Jojo on you guys."

"Heh...hear that Aniki, she's threatening us."Younger nodded to his brother.

"Indeed...what say we teach her a lesson, outotou?"

"I like that idea aniki."Younger nodded.

Both then spit energy blasts at Pinkie she barely blocked with a wall of ice. As the ice shattered Elder jumped and slammed the bottom of his shovel into her abdomen knocking Pinkie back as the air was pushed out of her lungs.

"Ack...why you…" Pinkie growled, trying to summon some water pillars until Younger kicked her to the side.

"Face it your tricks aren't good for close range fighting, you're not Den-O."Younger taunted.

"No...I'm not…" Pinkie panted as she got up, a bti of blood dripping off her head, "But I won't lose to you guys…I'll get the twins back...and..."

"And what?"Younger asked as he swung forcing Pinkie to jump back to avoid it only to back into Elder who grabbed her by the shoulder and tossed her into a wall.

"Her fighting is not like it normally is...this is too easy."

"Yeah...pathetically easy."

"I'll...show you...easy…" Pinkie panted as she formed her ice hammer, only...it was shorter than normal.

"With that little toy?"Younger taunted as he grabbed the hammer mid swing."You look tired. Need a timeout?"

"You...shut u-" Pinkie began before Younger kneed her in the gut, knocking the air out of her lungs once more as she collapsed onto the ground, losing her gear in the process he offered as he pushed Pinkie back.

"Hmph...well it makes it easer, with one of Den-O's friends now we no longer need to go to the trouble of kidnapping his sister."Elder spoke as he tapped his shovel on Younger's shoulder to get him to back off,"Outotou, pick her up and tie her up. WE don't' want her causing trouble."

"Hai hai…"Younger nodded.


Back with Twilight and the others, the group was beginning to regain consciousness. All of them waking up inside sitting on the couch or a chair.

"Okay...I remember that bug freak spitting at me...then it all went blank." Rainbow groaned as she rubbed her head to dull the headache, "Did we win, or get our butts kicked?"

"...Seeing as Pinkie or the twins aren't' here...the latter," Twilight sighed.

"Oh come on...well where's Ryo and Sieg?" Rainbow asked looking around. Everyone then began looking around.

"It doesn't look like the two are here." Rarity pointed out.

"Then where would they go?" Fluttershy asked.


"Ah careful!"Sieg cried as he almost fell over with Ryotaro holding the Imagin up, despite him being many times heavier than him.

"I...I'm trying…" Ryotaro panted as he kept the Imagin from falling over. "I'm not as strong as I look...if I even look strong." Ryotaro pointed out.

"Ah...I can tell...Ah my foot!"

"Ah wait don't just jump on one leg...you'll knock us off balance."

"No...we must make post haste. We must rescue my siblings before something bad happens."

"I understand…" Ryotaro complained as he tried to help the Imagin stand. He then heard ringing and pulled out the K-Taros cellphone with his free hand. "Moshi-moshi?" he asked over the phone.

-Ryotaro, where are you?-

"Oh Twilight, sorry I only had enough time to bring all of you inside after the Imagin knocked you out, Sieg made me help him find the Twins." Ryotaro explained.

"I know exactly where they are!"Sieg stated.

-...What about Pinkie? Is she there with you two?-

"...no. She ran ahead before I could say anything else." Ryotaro explained. "I hope when we find the twins, we find her too."

"I'm willing to wager on such an event."Sieg agreed.

-...Just make sure you coem back safe- Twilight said.

"Hai," Ryotaro nodded, "I'll call you when we find the place the Twins are at...I get the feeling it will take all of us given the circumstances."

-Gotcha- Twilight nodded as she hung up.

"That way!"Sieg ordered pointing to the left making Ryotaro off balanced again.

"Okay, that way then." Ryotaro said as he tried to move. "Wait a minute...aren't we in the middle of the road?"

"What's your point?"Sieg asked as they looked at the cars that stopped short of hitting them."Faster!"he ordered as the two tried their best to awkwardly run away.


"Ugh...who's truck was that?" Pinkie muttered as she began to regain consciousness, her first observation, she was sitting in a rusty old folding chair with her hands tied using some chain the Imagin found around the warehouse.

"Oi aniki. What's taking Den-O so long? He has a bike and time traveling train!"Younger complained.

"I don't know...undoubtedly something must have distracted him,"Elder guessed before noticing that Pinkie was awake,"...oh look. The mouse has decided to wake up."

"Oh...good timing. The stupid human contractors are about to call up some people and tell them about their brats."Younger said as he jumped in front of Pinkie."It'll be good, and once we finish Den-O, that's both wishes done!"

"...you won't win...and once I t-"

"Oh, and don't bother transforming,"Elder stated as he held up Pinkie's element of Harmony in his hand."Your old enemy Luna has given us a few cheat's for your powers, like just like Den-O's belt you need these to use your powers."

"What the...hey! Give that back!" Pinkie snapped as she tried to free herself, "...Wait a minute...you guys work for Luna?!"

"Hehehe...she still thinks Luna is the only person out there trying to destroy the world."Younger laughed,"Should we tell her, aniki? Should we?"

"No...he want's to wait."Elder stated."But it's fun watching these present dwellers wonder."

"You Imagin are really mean." Pinkie complained trying to get free.

"And you are really annoying and stupid,"Younger countered.

"I know you are." Pinkie countered.

"Ah she's good…"Younger admitted only for his brother to slam his shovel into his face,"Ite!"

"Don't bother messing with her, outotou. She isn't worth our time,"Elder stated.

"Meh fine, I'll get you."Younger said as he turned away from Pinkie.

"Jerks…" Pinkie muttered, glaring at the two Imagin as they began to walk away,'Come on Pinkie think...you're powerless, kidnapped, and trapped. The twins are okay...but thi is a trap for Ryo, and any minute those two jerks they are contracted to will call the Cake's. Come on Pinkie you have to think, something anything you can do…'she thought hard as she looked all around.'No good...I got nothing...I don't know what to do. I wish I had someone to ask for help from...like Ryo said.'

"So you really intend to call the parents now?"Elder asked his contractor.

"Yes, we'd feel better knowing it's a sure thing." The elder of the two men said.

"As long as you feel complete then I don't care. But the job's not done yet so don't get to confident."Elder said."Den-O is still a problem for us."

'Oh no…'Pinkie gasped at hearing this.

The man dialed in the number before taking a deep breath as he waited for the call to go through. Both human contractor's leaned against a wall confidently. The Ringing could be heard in the warehouse both men laughing a little in anticipation as the Imagin just sat off in one corner. As the ringing stopped they prepared to talk.

Only for a loud sound of ripping metal to shock everyone as they looked to see a hand grab the head of the one with the phone.

-Hello?- Mr. Cake's asked.

"Sorry Oldtimer. Wrong number,"Momotaros voice came from the other side of the wall, the metal wall being ripped wider to reveal a grinning M-Ryotaro.

"Momo!" Pinkie shouted happily seeing him.

"Forgive my mistake."he said with a slight chuckle as he grabbed the phone and his hand before crushing it and the man's hand."Hello boys, guess what time it is!"he grinned as he grabbed both men and dragged them through the metal wall.

"N-now sir! There's no need t-what're you gonna do with that pipe?" one of the business men's voice asked nervously.

"You bastards first try to trick a family, then kidnap kids...TASTE MY HISSATSU WAZA WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE VERSION!"

What followed suit was the sounds of metal hitting something, M-Ryotaro's roars, and the two business men screaming like little girls.

"Good Momo! Extra pudding for you!" Pinkie stated happily as M-Ryotaro jumped through the hole he made in the wall.

"Of course. What other reward does the great Momotaros..."M-Ryotaro began before Younger hit him on the head with a pipe,"...did you just hit me with a pipe, jerk?"

"Yeah what you gonna do about it?!"he laughed only to be slapped across the face."Touche."

"Momo get me free so I can help!" Pinkie shouted.

"Little busy!"M-Ryotaro complained as he blocked another swing before strapping his belt on."Ikuze Ryotaro, Henshin!"

=SWORD FORM!=

With that Den-O punched Younger across the face before his armor locked into place.

"Ore...Sanjou!"

"...Well at least get my Element back from that Elder Anthopper!" Pinkie shouted

"What you don't want a pillow?!" Den-O asked as he formed his sword and blocked Younger's slash. "Or maybe I could get you a milkshake and some fries!?" he countered as he kicked Younger in the stomach before slashing him across the chest.

"Momotaros it's the least you can do at the moment."Ryotaro stated.

"Tsk...I hate having to fix everything!" Den-O roared as he charged at Elder who blocked the Rider's sword with his shovel only for Den-O to headbut him knocking the Imagin back a step.

Den-O slashed Elder across the chest several times before punching him. As Elder stumbled back Pinkie's Element of Harmony fell out of his hand. Den-O rolled forward picked it up in his free hand and as he rolled forward and to his feet stabbed his sword into Elder's abdomen making the Imagin stumble back.

"Here, catch!" Den-O shouted as he tossed pinkie her Element of Harmony, the pinkette catching it with her teeth.

"Got it!" Pinkie shouted back, despite having something in her mouth.

"Good!" Den-O replied only for Younger to slash him across the back. "Kono...I will burn you with a telescope!" Den-O shouted slashing back at Younger.

Their swords clashed several times as both slashed wildly. Den-O getting more wild with each until he was practically twirling his sword around like a baton. Younger looked at this in confusion for a second before Den-O began to slash at Younger repeatedly. Each one ending in another twirls as the last one pushed him away.

"Free yourself get the Twins out of here with the Chicken wing bastard and I'll handle this!" Den-O ordered.

"Gotcha!" Pinkie nodded, managing to tap into her element as she quickly gained her gear, the pinkette using her magic to freeze the chains, she then snapped them off as she stood back up.

"Come on bug brothers!" Den-O shouted as he deflected the slashes from both brother Imagin. "Damn it...damn it! No Brat no Climax…" he growled as he slashed both Imagin across the chest making them stumble back.

All three fighters clashed weapons again before the two brothers crossed their weapons over one another keeping Den-O's sword trapped. Both Imagin then punched Den-O in the mask at the same time making the Rider stumble back into some scrap within the warehouse.

"Oi Mizu-onna get the munchkins out of here already!" Den-O complained as he charged back at the Imagin who clashed weapons with him again.

"On it!" Pinkie saluted as she hurried up to find the twins. "Okay..think…" she muttered to herself as she ran around trying to listen for the sound of them crying. The sounds of blades clashing still ringing through the building. "Where would they put them...knowing two jerks like that...where they can't hear them crying." she grumbled as she began opening doors, "come on...where are they?"

Pinkie then stopped at a larger door before she slid it open to hear the twins crying.

"Bingo!" she stated as she ran up to them, "Hey hey...it's okay. Pinkie's here you two," she said to them in a soothing tone as she carefully picked them up. She then made her way out the door before running the other way from the sounds of fighting.

Den-O's sword clashed with Elder's Shovel but the Imagin's swing knocked back the Dengasher knocking the Rider off balance. Elder then slashed Den-O across the chest once making the Rider backstep. Younger then jumped and slashed his sword as Den-O tried to raise his own. The Imagin's fiddle shaped sword slashing at Den-O's arm knocking his weapon away. Younger then began slashing Den-O across the chest several times making more sparks fly with each swing.

Elder slashed Den-O from behind before Younger stabbed his sword forward hitting Den-O's chest knocking Den-O back and falling into more scrap that was laying around the warehouse.

Den-O stumbled to his feet.

"Come on Ryotaro...we need to get up! Come on!" Den-O complained.

"What's wrong?"Elder asked."what happened to all that spirit from before?"

"Damn you…" Den-O groaned picking up his sword.

"Momotaros I think we can only do it if we work together."Ryotaro spoke up.

"We can't do that crowded thing with out Ryuta, he's all worn out right now. We can't use it even if we wanted!" Den-O stated.

"I'll finish him off!"Younger laughed as he charged at Den-O.

"Kuso!" Den-O growled as he did the same as both swung at each other.


Pinkie ran outside with the twins as she heard the sounds of fighting back in the warehouse.

"Momo…" Pinkie whispered as she looked back as she could see Den-O fighting with the Imagin inside and it looked like both overpowered Den-O. She decided to get the twins somewhere safe at least before going back to help Den-O. "Momo said Sieg was around here...I don't like him, but at least he can keep you guys safe." she said looking down at the twins, "Only problem is...I don't know where…"

Pinkie then heard the sound of things being knocked over making her turn to see Sieg...only his body had sand flying off from all over making him appear blurry. Sieg tried walking forward best he could.

"Ugh….of all...places for him to leave...me…"Sieg grunted as he tried his best to stand, only to stumble forward.

"Sieg?" Pinkie asked seeing him.

"Buffoon?"he asked as he got back up. He then looked up at her and noticed the twins."Get my siblings away from here...your companions shall arrive shortly."he grunted as he tried getting back up.

"..Sieg...you really are fading...aren't you?" Pinkie whispered.

"That is not important…"Sieg grunted."Get them out of here now!"he ordered.

They then turned as crashing was heard as Den-O and the Anthopper brothers took their fight outside. Younger turning to notice them.

"Aniki, there they are!"Younger called out as Elder used his shovel to pin Den-O down and try to suffocate him as well.

"Then go get them,"Elder ordered as Den-O grabbed his antenna and pulled him aside to get him off.

"Hai!"Younger laughed as he turned to Pinkie."I'll be taking those brat's back!"

"Mizu-onna!" Den-O coughed as he got back to his feet only to be slashed from behind by Elder.

"Momo!" Pinkie exclaimed before yelping as Younger headed towards her, the pinkette creating an ice dome around her, the twins, and Sieg, preventing the younger of the two Anthopper Imagin's from coming in.

"I thought….I told you to run…"Sieg grunted getting back to his feet as the Ice dome began shaking."You never can follow instructions can you?"

"No...especially when my friends are in danger," Pinkie replied, "...Even though I don't like you, but still, the twins like you, so I'm helping you for their sake."

"You…"he grunted."Your name is Pinkie...correct?"he asked as he looked at her."I need a favor of you."

"Huh? A...favor?" Pinkie repeated, blinking a bit in confusion.

"Protect my siblings for me."Sieg stated, the Ice dome slowly beginning to crack,"I'd do it myself but...I am not long for this world now…my...contract..."

"huh? Your contract?" Pinkie repeated, "...wait. You mean the contract you made with the twins, right?...Wait. How DID you make a contract with them exactly?"

"There is a rule among Imagins. We know a newborn is the worst option for a contract...their memories reset everyday. There is no when to fly back too...it is the same effect as if my contractor has died and forgotten me…"Sieg explained."They can not support me...they are forgetting me with each day that passes."

"That's why you're fading…" Pinkie whispered, "Sieg..I...I…"

"But...I do not regret it...I was able to know what it is like to have siblings, to feel what you humans can."Sieg stated,"A family...Pinkie...do this much for me...protect them where I can not."

"...Sieg…" Pinkie whispered, worry and sadness evident in her voice, "...I admit, I didn't like you at first, but…" she paused as she looked down at the nwo sleeping twins, "I can tell you cared for Pound and Pumpkin a lot...much like how I care much for my sisters…"

"You make a good big sister as well...the little Dragon talks greatly of you. He respects you, cares for you. And I can tell my siblings care for you as well. But...try being more like yourself. That is the you they all care for,"Sieg stated with a weak chuckle,"However...you're not a warrior like Den-O or sir Ryotaro...you're something...different...I don't think there is quite a proper term for it. Guardian maybe? Protector?"

"A...guardian…" Pinkie whispered, the words Sieg told her impacting her greatly...and he was right. Lately, she hasn't been her usual, cheery self. She's been more...serious. But not in the way where she prioritize things, but in that she didn't acknowledge what her nature told her.

"So please...promise me you'll look after my siblings...please…"

"...Sieg...I promise...but not just that," Pinkie spoke up, the ice dome almost completely cracked at this point, "I...promise to be more like myself, and do everything I can with a bright smile. i…" She paused as she smiled, "I'll protect the twins, and brings smiles to everyone around me."

"That's a good decision. You're able to bring a bright smile to my sibling's faces."Sieg noted, seeing the still sleeping twins having a smile on their faces.

"Yeah….I…" Pinkie began before her Element of Harmony began to shine, "huh? My Element...what's it…?"


Den-O and Elder clashed weapons again as both pushed against one another. Both growled before they heard screaming as Younger was sent flying and crashing back into the warehouse.

"Nani?"Elder blinked.

"Punch to the face!" Den-O shouted, punching the Imagin across the face, making him stumble back. Den-O then grabbed the Imagin by the shoulder before slamming his knee into his stomach with full force knocking him back. "That was for the Gaki."

"What did that to the other Imagin?"Ryotaro asked as Den-O looked around.

"C….c….c-c-c-c….cold…"Younger's voice shivered as the younger of the Anthopper Imagin stumbled out of the warehouse, some ice covering his body.

"Ice...ah Mizu-onna!" Den-O realized he then turned around only to be face to face with Pinkie's face. "Gah!" he freaked stumbling back as Pinkie laughed at that.

"Ahh...that was funny," Pinkie smiled a bit, the pinkette now wearing something completely different.

Her cloths were replaced by a new attire, much like Applejack when she transformed. She now had a pink parka that had no sleeves and was short around her torso with a large white fur trim around the collar and the hood, a midriff exposing tank top like piece of clothing that was white around the chest area, and pink around the rest with a golden trim around the bottom. Around her upper arms, she had two large blue pendants tied around her biceps and triceps, her hands now had pink gloves with large cuffs around her wrist with a gold trim as well. She had a pair of pink shorts with cut trim like the parka the fur trim around the waist line extending back into a sword of tail that became a bright pink much like Pinkie's own hair. To finish the new attire, she had a pair of pink boots that matched her gloves with large cuffs around her ankles with the same gold trim, and a white headband around her head keeping her bangs out of her face and revealing a blue gem in the center of her forehead.

"Mizu-onna?" Den-O asked.

"Pinkie...she attained her full transformation like Applejack-san."Ryotaro realized mentally.

"Exactly, Ryo." Pinkie smiled.

"Oi...you can hear Ryotaro now?" Den-O asked shaking her.

"Eeyup," Pinkie nodded.

"Wh...how?!...In fact; when did you get your full transformation, Mizu-onna?!"

"Hmm….just now! *squee!*" Pinkie beamed.

"Eh...how?"

"We can ask that later Momotaros...right now we should be happy, this mean Pinkie has gained a large boost in power. Maybe now we can turn the tide in this fight."

"Indeed we can! In fact…" Pinkie began as she smacked her hand against Den-O's, "Tag in!"

"Eh/Huh?" Both parts of Den-O blinked as Pinkie skipped in front of him.

"Hmpmh...you really think you can fight us?"Elder asked as he stood back up, Younger standing next to him,"Well th…"

Before he could finish, Pinkie snapped her fingers, causing her ice hammer to appear. Only...it looked different, and was triple its original size.

"Aniki…"

"Yes?"

"We're boned aren't we?"

"Yes we are."

"Fore!" Pinkie shouted as she made a swinging motion with her hands, causing the giant ice hammer to hit both Anthoppers, sending them flying away and back into the warehouse.

"Hole in one!" Den-O shouted.

"Yay!" Pinkie beamed as the ice hammer disappeared, "But the show isn't over yet!"

"Huh? What show?" Den-O asked, confused by that part.

"You'll see," Pinkie giggled as she 'skated' into the warehouse, leaving trails of ice each time her feet slid on the ground.


The Two Imagin got back to their feet as they saw Pinkie skid to a stop in front of them.

"Damn you…"Elder groaned as he raised up his shovel.

"Nope. Sorry…" Pinkie giggled as she snapped her fingers, causing Elder's shovel to freeze over, "No weapons in this show."

"Onore!"Younger shouted as he formed energy into his mandible.

Pinkie raised her index finger like a gun and formed a small sphere of water at the tip of her finger. She then shot it as it hit Younge'rs mandible before freezing his head in a giant mass of spiky ice.

"Gh...that's cold…"Younger complained as he fell over backwards.

"Don't worry. Maybe a nice, refreshing bubble bath will calm you," Pinkie giggled as she snapped her finger,s causing multiple bubbles to appear around her, "Or...I could go the Jojo route and do this."

"Seriously, what is this Jojo nonsense you keep…"Elder began in slight annoyance.

"Bubble Barrier!" the bubbles then formed around them both, squeezing them together till all the bubbles reformed into one large bubble.

"Nani!"They both shouted trying to pop it. Only it was impossible.

"Then freeze." Pinkie said as it froze into a sphere of ice. "And drop." she said as it fell with a loud 'clunk' sound. "Now.." she added as she began pushing the sphere.

"Oi Aniki, I'm going to get sick!"

"Your head is frozen!"

"And Strike!" Pinkie called out with one final push as the sphere was now rolling down the warehouse and through everything in it's path before hitting a large pile of scrap metal and machines making the sphere finally break.

"Aniki...just...what the heck is this girl?!"Younger exclaimed as he popped his head out of the ice shards, sneezing a bit as he shook.

"A nuisance,"Elder countered as he rose up tossing ice shards and scrap metal away.

"I love when they get angry. It makes it more fun." Pinkie laughed as the two Imagin got back to their feet.

"I...I'll...achoo! I'll show you 'fun'!"Younger snapped as he charged at her, only to end up slipping on the now frozen ground,"Ite!"

"And Ice anvil." Pinkie stated simply.

"Ice Anvil?"

"Ice Anvil."

Younger looked up as an anvil made of ice smashed into his head making it break apart.

"Aniki...look stars!"Younger shouted hysterically before falling over.

Pinkie then rolled forward as Elder slammed his Ax where she was once standing.

"Damn you...how did you suddenly gain this power?"Elder demanded as he slashed at Pinkie who simply avoided each swing.

"When I realized I haven't been myself lately," Pinkie replied as she dodged the strikes until one got her.

Elder smirked in victory before his eyes widened when he saw his weapon had passed through her like water.

"Bakana...you shouldn't have this sort of ability yet!"he growled as he pulled his weapon away.

"Let's say I leveled up!" Pinkie giggled as she stepped back, "ooh! In fact, here's a little something I haven't done in a while, but improved on!"

"Stop talking nonsense!"

Elder swung his shovel at Pinkie only for a mass of water to form around her and stopped it with two arms forming from it to grab the weapon mid swing. The Water then reformed into the pony image that was on her original gear.

"Nanja kore…"Elder asked in stupefied shock.

"Bow down before my Stand!" Pinkie declared in an arrogant tone, clearly doing an impersonation.

"This is not Manga!"Elder shouted in rage and annoyance.

"Ah boo, you're no fun," Pinkie pouted as did the...Stand as she called it, "Well let's change that. Crazy Pie, put a smile on his face!"

"That is a horrible name…"Elder pointed out before the Stand began...punching him repeatedly, sending him flying away."How did that thing…?!"

"You just took 2000 psi," Pinkie smirked, "Here a little secret. I can also control water pressure."


"Oi...I get the feeling she's enjoying this to much," Den-O noted as he was watching this, finding the torment of Pinkie being done to others entertaining. "I feel like I forgot something though...AH! The munchkins!" he exclaimed as he ran towards where Sieg and the twins were.

Den-O found the three in the same place as Ryotaro took control making Den-O pick up both twins.

"Ah...safe." Den-O sighed happily. "Those women would tan my hide if they found out I just left the kids here."

"Hey!"

"...Speaking of…" Den-O noted as he looked over his shoulder to see Twilight and the others running up to him, "Ah finally you made it!" he shouted over to them. "You two help me out here." He whispered to the twins, only for Pound to pull on his helmet a bit, "O-oi!"

"Sorry we're late. We…" Twilight began before she began to shiver a bit, "Wh...why's it so cold?"

"Ah...I don't..hey quit pulling on the mask! It's not a real peach!" Den-O cried as the twins kept tugging on the helmet, "Ahh! It's trying to gnaw on it!"

"...F...Fluttershy? Rarity?" Twilight spoke.

"h-hai/On it," the two mentioned girls nodded as they took Pound and Pumpkin from Den-O.

"...Wait. Where is the elegant one?" Rarity blinked.

"Eh…" Den-O sheepishly replied as he turned to Sieg, whose body was still fading, more sand flying off of him.

"Ashes to ashes dust to dust."Sieg quoted, lying down before looking at the twins reaching out to him.

"He's running out of time, pretty soon he'll by like any of us who have lost their contractor...gone." Den-O explained. "Probably can't even think straight at the moment."

"Red one."Sieg called out,"Tell Pinkie I'm glad I met her."

"...Wait. Where is Pinkie? Wasn't she…?" Rainbow began before hearing something. "Who keeps crying out 'Oraoraora'?"

"Or what now?" Applejack raised a brow at that before the rest of the girls heard it, "...What in tarnation?"

"Oh the Mizu-Onna gained her full transformation like Blonde." Den-O explained simply. "And is kicking some ass."


"Why is water so fast?!"Younger cried as both him and Elder were being barrage by the water pony."And where did she get that coat and hat?!"

"Hehehe...now I know how Momo feels when he enjoys a fight." Pinkie laughed. "But to be clear, I'm tormenting you both for one reason onesimplereason." she said as the water pony stopped and she put her hand on her hat to fix it.

"What's that?!"the two Anthoppers exclaimed.

"...You went after a pair of newborn infants so those two guys could take their mom and dad's store…" Pinkie stated in a very serious tone, "You really crossed a big line. And to make it worse you hurt one of my Best Friends and my Surrogate little brother Ryuta."

"Ah nuts…"Younger complained.

"Also you've pissed me off. But that's you know a little less important than the other ones." she added.


"She's fine." Den-O said as the two Imagin were sent flying from the roof. "See, she has it under control."

"..."

"Huh? Ryotaro?" Den-O blinked, "Something wrong?"

"Well...it's just Sieg…"

"There's nothing we can do about it." Den-O stated.

"You sure you just don't want to do anything?" Twilight asked.

"Uhm...no…" he replied before she stomped his foot. "GAH!"

"...Sieg...ahh! Like with Kintaros!"

"What?! No no no!" Den-O shouted.

"What?" Twilight asked.

"We are not keeping him!" Den-O shouted, falling to his knees and shaking his fists at the sky. "You hear me Ryotaro! I don't care how nice you are!"

At that, Momotaros was ejected. Reverting Den-O to Plat form. Den-O stood back to his feet as he dusted himself off. Momotaros formed into his sand body on the ground.

"No! I refuse to let that guy share a house with me!"

"But we have no other option but to let him fade." Den-O countered. "...Sieg...would you like to stay?"

"Hmm?"

"What?! Oh no! Oh nonononono!" Rainbow exclaimed, "We are not keeping him! I don't want to deal with his…!" she began before Applejack put her hand over her mouth, "?!"

"I mean you don't really want to make the twins cry by leaving them. right?" Den-O said as he kneeled down in front of him. Grabbing the Imagin's shoulders. "I...I can tell deep down you're a good Imagin, so...go into me." he stated making Sieg look at him, if his eyes could they would widen at that. "I know you and the others don't get along well...but I'm sure it can work out," he chuckled.

"Ryotaro…"Sieg said as he grabbed Den-O's arms."Waga no tomo yo…"he stated before he nodded.

"NO!"Momotaros cried out.

Den-O then stood up as Sieg turned into a golden sphere of light as feathers fell from it. Den-O then grabbed a hold of it before the sphere reformed to the golden buckle from before. He then locked it onto his belt. As it did Den-O's suit altered as the black flashed to gold. Den-O then held his pass up before swiping it over his buckle.

=WING FORM~!=

With that the same silver armor from before floated around and locked into place as the Swan mask ginded down into place.

"Ok! I am 100 and one percent done with you, you puffy pink bubblegum bi…"Elder snapped having gone well mad before a boomerang slashed his back.

"Now, that is no way to speak to a lady, even if they are godly annoying to the senses of man." Den-O wing form replied as he walked inside.

"...SIEG!" Pinkie screamed blurring into Den-O and pulling him into a hug.

"Yes I live. You have Sir Ryotaro to thank for that." Den-O replied. "His kindness and willingness to take me in has given me a second chance. As he offered before." Den-O coughed into his hand as he bowed to Pinkie. "Let us get along from here on."

"I'm so happy!" Pinkie beamed.

"As am I. My strength, my elegance...my impeccable singing voice have returned!"

"His what?"

(CUE: Double Action Wing Form)

Den-O grabbed his boomerang as he pulled out his hand axe. He then charged and slashed both Imagin across the chest before he spun and slashed in a circle knocking both of them back. Den-O twirled

Romantic na tsukiyo ni, shiroi hane ga maiochiru yuugana shunkan

Jama wo suru to wa nani goto, burei na mane yurusanai

Reisetsu fukaketsu

Den-O blocked a strike from elder before slashing him across the chest twice. Den-O then kicked Yonger away.

"Are you really singing in the middle of a fight?!"

"He is…" Pinkie stated. "And you two Ryotaro...I didn't know you could sing."

Fukai nemuri ga yaburareta toki

Katai kizuna musubare aijou kanjite... kourin

Den-O Tossed his boomerang at Elder before using his axe to block a swing from Younger. Den-O grabbed Younger by his longer antenna before spinning and tossing the Imagin away.

Koboreochiru gorgeous wa prince yue tomerarenai

Hokori to bi no Double-Action

Kyou mo asu mo sekai wa watashi no tame Go around

Dramatic na tenkai, haha kara ko he utsuroi

Deatta my family

Sono taoozei damatte, aruji no tame hatarake

Gokurou, kanshasuru

Both brothers got back to their feet before Den-O jumped through the air and landed between them. Den-O slashed Younger first in a downward slash before using the swing to slash Elder in an upward slash. Den-O spun on the balls of his feet and slashed both at the same time making an X shape slash in both.

"Stop singing!"

Toki no hazama wo samayoinagara

Guuzen kokoro furuwasu tashikana tsunagari... kourin

Futatsu no ai kasanatte, dare yori mo kedakaku umare

Waga kyoudai Double-Action

Kyou mo asu mo sekai wa warera no tame Go around…

Den-O grabbed both Imagin by the shoulder before he began spinning around tossing both Imagin to clear opposite sides of the warehouse.

Itsuka kitto mata aeru no darou

Yakusoku wa nakute mo kanarazu

Utsukushii watashi no kioku ga nokotta kimi no basho de…

Den-O raised both his weapons up before he tossed them into the air. Both weapons flying at the twin Imagin's slashing them before flying around them and back toward's Den-O who held his pass up.

Koboreochiru gorgeous wa prince yue tomerarenai

Hokori to bi no Double-Action

Kyou mo asu mo sekai wa…

=FULL CHARGE=

Futatsu no koe kasanatte, dare yori mo kedakaku umare

Waga kyoudai Double-Action

Kyou mo asu mo sekai wa warera no tame Go around…

At that, gold and blue energy flew from the belt as the two weapons flew past Den-O. Both weapons now glowing rightly before flying into the opposite Imagin and crashing through their chests causing them both to explode.

Den-O held his hands up as both weapons landed back in them. Den-O then locked the DenGasher parts back onto his hips. He then walked over to Pinkie, whose jaw was left hanging open.

"Do not look so surprised, a Prince must have mastery of many things, be they singing or fighting." Den-O explained as he closed her mouth.

Nearby, the other girls were gawking a bit as well after seeing that.

"...Ryotaro can sing," Rarity whispered in awe.

"Neesan likes Karaoke...I kind of picked it up."Ryotaro's spectral voice explained shocking everyone even more.

"That's me!" Pinkie explained. "I learned how to hear Ryo's voice while possessed, so I made it so now you guys can too."

"It does simplify things greatly."

"...well...if we ever make a band, at least we know who our vocalist would be," Rainbow admitted, "And uh...cool, Pinkie."

"I know, also...this full transformation this is so amazing!" she shouted as she jumped around. "If this is how Applejack feels every time she transforms then I never want to give it up! Look I even have a tail! It's fluffy!"

"...May I?" Den-O asked motioning to the twins.

"Oh...ano, hai," Fluttershy nodded.

Den-O then took Pumpkin from her before he went over to Rarity and grabbed Pound.

"Waga no kyodai." Den-O said to the both as he held them up. "I am glad to know you are safe now. To see you both safe makes my spirit feel light and happy. I know now I can no longer call myself your sibling due to losing my bond to you. But I shall always be there for you from now on." he stated. "I'll leave you in Pinkie's hands from now on, take it easy on her she means well. So try not to drive her mad." he told the two as they seemed to nod to Den-O. "Good."

"Alrighty! let's hurry and take the twins home, and then it's a party on Denliner!" Pinkie whooped, her tail wagging excitedly.

Den-O handed the twins to Pinkie before he pulled his belt off reverting to W-Ryotaro.

"Not quite yet, one last thing before I go."W-Ryotaro said as he walked back into the warehouse. He then came back out a moment or two later, dragging the two businessmen whom he chained up."I must punish the ones who dare attack my family."he explained as he lifted the chain up before tossing it and them through the air. The chain snagging on a metal column used to support a crane and leaving the two dangling in the air,"There. they will stay here until the royal guard picks them up."

"I think you mean police Sieg…"

"That is what I said, correct?"

"Oh..I'll...just go ahead and call them," Twilight said as she pulled her phone out.


Later, once the group returned to Sugarcube Corner, as W-Ryotaro put them both back in their crib and let them relax after having given them a bath.

"There...all cleaned."W-Ryotaro said as he patted their heads very gently."You're ready to go to sleep. A Prince and Princess must sleep regularly."

The twins tried to reach out to them until they began to yawn.

"See, listen to your elder brother, sleep little ones."W-Ryotaro smiled as he pulled a blanket over them."I will no longer be by your side all the time, but I shall come back to ensure you develop into find royal siblings. And whenever you need someone to protect you, I shall be the first to arrive to your side...followed closely by Pinkie. Speaking of her, try not to giver her a hard time in the future, she means well you know."

The twins just gave a small, tired smile in response before they began to fall asleep. W-Ryotaro smiled as he leaned in and kissed both their foreheads. He then walked to the door before turning off the lights.

"They're sweet, aren't they?" Pinkie quietly asked, she and the other girls standing in the hallway as they looked at him.

"Of course, their last names alone is testament to that."W-Ryotaro nodded with a smile.

"Yup," Pinkie quietly giggled, "So….shall we get going? I want to celebrate you joining our group, Sieg."

"Whoopie…" Rainbow sarcastically cheered to herself.

W-Ryotaro gave her a sour look as he pointed his finger at her."I'll say it."

"I mean...awesome. New party member," Rainbow nervously cheered.

"I thought so..."

"Mou...Sieg, you can't just scare people like that."Ryotaro complained.

"Forgive my rudeness then."

"...Let's just head to Denliner…" Wwilight sighed.

"Very well. Lead the way."


"So this is DenLiner?"W-Ryotaro said as he walked through the main dining car of DenLiner,"Interesting…"he noted before he saw the other Taros."My brothers!"

"Huh?!"Momotaros and Urataros demanded before W-Ryotaro hugged them.

"What?" the girls blinked.

"We ain't your brothers!"Momotaros complained.

"But...well technically we are brothers as we all are contracted to Ryotaro."Urataros stated.

"Shut it, Kame!"

"Do not distress my brothers! For I shall take the lead among us."W-Ryotaro said as he let go of them.

"Huh?"Ryutaros asked as he rose up from his seat with an ice bag on his head."Ah! Tori-san is staying!"he stated happily seeing W-Ryotaro.

"of course, young one. I am here to make sure everyone stays in control,"W-Ryotaro smiled.

"Twilight...why...why do we have to keep this one out of all the Imagin we've met?!" Rainbow asked shaking her friend. "This is some cruel sick joke that god is playing on us for fun, right?"

"To be fair, Ah think we jinxed it a long time ago." AJ defended.

"Hahahaha…." Pinkie laughed while scratching the back of her head.

"Ah...this stinks...we do good all the time and our reward is having to listen to Sieg…" Rainbow complained. "Right Rarity...rarity?"

"Now i was wondering if you would accompany to the school dance my darling prince." Rarity said with her arms wrapped around one of W-Ryotaro's.

"But of course, a Prince must make a public appearance whenever possible."

"Why is part of me not even surprised by this?"Ryotaro pondered.

"Yay!"

"Oh come on, Rarity!" Rainbow snapped as she smacked the air.

'ugh...I'd give anything to get out of this…'Twilight mentally sighed before one of the doors opened,'...please let that be Celeste.'

"Hey Guys I'm back." Celeste spoke as she walked in expecting only the Taros to be there.

W-Ryotaro soon stood up and walked towards Celeste.

"...hello hime-sama."he kneeled.

"AH! He did it again!"Momotaros shouted."He can sense the royalty from Twilight's Neesan! Ah I used her real name again!"

"Ahh...Momo does like Twilight." Pinkie giggled.

"Shut it, Mizu-onna!"

"Oh? Who's this now?" Celeste asked as she looked at W-Ryotaro.

"That's Sieg...he's Ryotaro's newest...catch." Rainbow explained.

"We're not Pokemon!"Momotaros and Urataros complained while Kintaros just slept.

"Ahh...I see," Celeste noted before looking back at W-Ryotaro, "Well then..welcome to the group, Sieg."

"Thank you Hime-sama."W-Ryotaro bowed his head.

"I get the feeling I should get more use to this as well…"Ryotaro's spectral voice deadpanned.

"ooh by the way! Guess what..!" Pinkie began excitedly as she transformed, "I got my full transformation, Celeste! Check this out!"

"Ahh, wait! Pinkie no…!" Twilight began.

Within a matter of seconds, the entire dining car was covered in snow and ice, everyone besides Pinkie being buried in said snow.

"...Eh heh...whoopsie," Pinkie sheepishly chuckled as she scratched her cheek.

"Buffoon."W-Ryotaro sighed as he stood up from the snow. He then moved his hands to the sides sending the snow to either end of the car.

"Ahh...so Pinkie got her full transformation...congrats," Celeste smiled, a bit of snow left on her outfit, "But it seems she needs to learn to keep her magic in control."

"Ya think?" Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, and Momotaros deadpanned, all four covered in snow.

"I'm not use to that. When I transform before it's just a flash, but now I change in this big poof of water and ice." Pinkie explained, "...but no matter! I got my full transformation! Only Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow are left in getting theirs!"

"Speaking of which..how did you learn how to attain your full transformation?" Rarity asked.

"Oh that? It was easy...it was when I realized I wasn't my normal self, and promised that I'd look after the twins, and bring smiles to everyone around me," Pinkie explained, "In short, it's thanks to Sieg."

"My greatness just rubbed off on her that's all."W-Ryotaro stated as he sat down with a cup of coffee in front of him already,"I am a prince afterall.'

"...Okay that's it! Come here, birdboy!"Momotaros snapped as he charged right at him.

"Insolent fool! Zu ga takai!"


Momotaros: Yosh Ryotaro, today we begin your special training get ready!

Ryotaro: ano...why're Rainbow and Applejack here?

Momotaros: What do you think? They're here to help you train!

Ryotaro: Oh...part of me is regretting this already.

Fluttershy: Ryotaro really is strong...compared to him, I'm…

Twilight: Is something wrong, Fluttershy?

Fluttershy: No...I just feel...weak

Stop 20: Proving one's worth

Author's Note:

So srry the update took so long again....you have to keep in mind these chapters are LONG, so it takes quite a while to post them on here...anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter folks