• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 2,320 Views, 40 Comments

Friendship is Timeless - Seanzilla115



Time long ago, the destiny of six girls were changed. In the future, time itself lead to the end of humanity. Now in the middle in the present, the time to reach the crossroads have come as 6 girls and 1 human, plus 5 Imagin's fight to change fate it

  • ...
10
 40
 2,320

Stop 15

A few days passed since the Armadillo Imagin attack, and things have started to calm down for the group...well, all except for Twilight. After said day, she's been trying to search around for the last Element of Harmony holder, and has come up with nothing yet. Even with everyone's help and the gem lighting up on occasion she ended up finding nothing.

At least till now that is.

Twilight could feel something annoying her in her sleep, it felt like something...a light was flashing in her room. A light that woke her the same way the sun shinning on your face first thing in the morning does. Her eyes flickered open ever so slightly, the light annoying them and forcing them to open.

"Ugh...it's too early for this…" Twilight groaned as she rubbed her eyes. However, once she got the 'sand' out of them, she noticed that the jewel for Honesty was glowing a bit. Taking a second to let her mind fully process that she shot up in surprise, "Wait...why's it glowing now of all...wait. Could it be that...?" she whispered to herself before shooting out of bed to quickly get dressed. If the gem was glowing, that could mean only one thing...the person it's connected to is probably not too far from her place. Twilight then looked at the clock in her room to see what time it was.

6:00 AM was what she read and once again she took just a second to let that process.

"Is this a joke? It's Six in the morning?!" she gasped in slight annoyance. "Couldn't it have waited till at least 10?...nevermind. I better hurry before the gem stops glowing." she nodded as she got out of bed grabbed a pair of shorts and a jacket before she ran out of her room and down to the street where she grabbed her bike.


=45 minutes later…=

"Uff...oh heavens…" Twilight groaned as she kept peddling down the road, at this point a fair distance out of the more populated parts of town. "I never...thought the presence of the bearer...could be so far away...this is the first time it's glowed with its bearer so far away...ugh...I really regret not calling Ryotaro...his motorcycle would have made this so much easier," she groaned before she noticed a faint, orange energy trail trailing from the road and into the nearby forest, "...That's strange. The essence is deviating from the path." she noted, stopping her bike. She quickly got off but not before setting the kickstand to keep it from falling over.

Twilight then began to follow the orange trail as she marched up the incline into the forests.

"It feels like I'm getting closer the essence is getting stronger and denser." she spoke to herself as she walked up the small trail made by the trees and shrubbery before she spotted someone in teh distance, "Eh? Who could that be? And what would they be doing in such a desolate area?" she whispered as she crouched down and slowly walked up behind a tree to get a better look at the person. Now closer Twilight could make out the long blond hair tied into a braid and her choice of cloths. 'Is she…' she asked mentally to keep herself hidden.

"Phew. That's enough for th' day," the person she was looking at exhaled a bti as she wiped some sweat of her face, "Tomorrow after classes, Ah'll see t' th' rest. Fer now, Ah better head back home…"

"Yes! It's you!" Twilight suddenly called out a little loudly, surprising the girl as she quickly turned around to face her, "Yes! You're Applejack, the girl from my school who helped save my life a few…"

"What're y'all doin' here?!" Applejack demanded.

"I just came by. I have something very important to talk to you about…" Twilight began, walking closer a little.

"NO!" Applejack snapped, making Twilight flinch at the tone she was using, "Y'all have t' leave!"

"But, there's one thing I have to talk to you ab-" Twilight began trying to just talk but the look Applejack gave her made her be quite.

"No, I'm very busy right about now, I'll talk to you later. But right now you need to leave…" Applejack said trying to calm herself down, but her irritation could still be felt.

"...Okay," Twilight sighed, "But...promise me you'll talk to me later, okay?" she asked as she began to leave, looking back a little as she did.

"Yes. Now just go, please,."

"O….k…." Twilight replied as she began to walk away.

Applejack watched as Twilight left, making sure she was gone before she sighed to try to cool herself down. She then turned back towards the tree that was behind her a black cloth tied around is securely, parts of if that hung down from where it was tied swinging slightly in the wind. One thing did seem to stick to her mind at the moment...how did she find her exactly?


Stop 15: Honestly Climatic Pt 1


A few hours later, closer to early noon, everyone was awake and going about their morning/day as normal. For most, that means hanging out with friends this weekend, or just doing nothing. For two of our heroes, it was the former. This morning Rainbow Dash with nothing in particular to do with Milk Dipper closed for the day decided to get some training in, Fluttershy of course was acting the part of her coach/motivator.

"Faster Rainbow, time is running out." Fluttershy called out as Rainbow Dash ran past her. She was dressed in a white shirt with an open light purple hoodie over it; a pair of dark pants with lines running down the sides and light pale pink colored sneakers.

"Yes!" Rainbow shouted, the tomboy wearing white sports bra on top of a black shirt, black track pants with blue lines on them, dark blue gloves, and white running shoes with red soles. She then began to run faster trying to beat the timer.

As Rainbow kept running, the two were noticed and soon joined by another pink haired girl the two called a friend.

"Hey Flutters! Good morning." Pinkie called jogging up to Fluttershy. she was dressed in a pink long sleeved undershirt that cut off above her stomach and a white tank top that was about the same length over that; a pair of white cut off shorts with a pink belt holding a small pack to her waist as it hung off her hips, knee high pink and white striped leggings and a pair of pink sneakers.

"Pinkie, good morning," Fluttershy greeted her excitable friend, "How are you?"

"I'm great, so this is what you and Rainbow do with your free time?" she asked, interested in what her friends were doing.

"Yes, normally Rainbow trains in the afternoon after school normally. But with all the Imagin and our jobs at Milk Dipper she hasn't had the time to train for a while." Fluttershy explained, "So we have decided to try and get it done in the morning if at all possible."

"Oh...sounds like fun! I'm going to join Rainbow in this game!" Pinkie beamed.

"M-matte, Pinkie…!" Fluttershy began before the excitable pinkette ran off.

Meanwhile with Rainbow, who was a good distance in her preset running course, was thinking to herself.

'Uff...my legs are losing their strength. With all those Imagin, I've gotten too used to my wings and powers. My legs are beginning to lose some of their strength from before...I probably should have noticed this when Momotaros and Ryo could keep up with me so well.' she noted to herself, while she admitted Ryotaro when possessed could do amazing feats M-Ryotaro wasn't a speed type per say, Ryutaros as R-Ryotaro she could understand but this was a wake up call to her constant flying taking a tole by weakening her leg muscles slightly from lack running like she did before.

"Helooooooo Rainbow!" Pinkie's voice shouted, making the tomboy blinked a bit before she looked ahead to see the excitable pinkette running ahead of her...while backwards, "I see you're having fun without me."

"Pinkie!" Rainbow gasped in surprise but she shook it off as she looked at her friend, who was still running backwards with the same happy smile she always had, "What are you doing? Can't you see I'm busy."

"Oh? I thought you were only playing?" Pinkie blinked.

"Playing?! This is something serious, girl!" Rainbow snapped, a little annoyed at this point from the distraction.

"I know that, you're playing seriously. Hihihihi…" Pinkie laughed as she leaned in a little while still running backwards. "Oh I know, let's have a race!" she shouted happily. "Loser has to clean the winners feet with their tongue!" she laughed sticking her tongue out a she kicked her left leg up and pointed to the sole of her sneaker.

"Uh...ew?" Rainbow gagged a little before Pinkie dashed off in a blur...while backwards, "Huh?! What the...how….how were you able to speed up like that, all while running backwards?!"

"Pinkie...you never cease to amaze me…" Fluttershy sweatdropped having watched the whole thing from where she stood. While she wasn't looking, a figure ran by her and snatched her stopwatch, snapping the shy pinkette out of it as she finally noticed, "Ahh! My stopwatch! Rainbow, tatsukete!"

"Huh?!" Rainbow gasped as she skidded to a halt, "Fluttershy, what's wrong?!"

"A thief just stole my stopwatch, and is getting away!" Fluttershy cried out, pointing to the running figure.

"Idiot! Nobody steals from my friend!" she shouted, running after the retreating figure as Pinkie checked on Fluttershy.

"Are you okay, Flutters?"

"H-hai. Demo, we need to follow Rainbow," Fluttershy said.

"Good idea. Now…" Pinkie began before she picked the shy pinkette up and held her over her shoulders, "Hold on tight!"

"Wait wh-" Fluttershy began before Pinkie dashed off at high speeds, "KYAAAAAA!"

'Damn this guy's really fast.' Rainbow mentally complained to keep her pride from feeling hurt by admitting that.

She was running after the person who was dressed in a tan brown attire, that consisted of a hoodie with the tops of the shoulders slit to reveal their real shoulders, a white shirt that was cut up and ragged at the ends which itself ended above the stomach, a pair of baggy brown pants with a studded long brown belt tied around the theifs thin waist and hang around behind once again tattered at the end making it almost like a tail. the thief also had bandages tied around their ankles and brown hiking shoes covering their feet. The thief also had a the hood of their brown hoodie drawn over their head hiding their features only a tuft or two of white hair could be seen under that.

'Who could that be for them to be able to outrun Rainbow like that? their skill is almost as good as hers.' Fluttershy stated in her mind still be carried by Pinkie as they followed the thief with Rainbow.

After running through several streets, Rainbow cornered the thief in an empty alleyway, it was to wide for any sort of jumps and the wall was really high and lead to nowhere. It was a dead end with one way out, the way you enter.

"Idiot, you can't escape me…" Rainbow growled as she skidded to a halt at the exit to the Alley.

"Uff...we made it…" Pinkie groaned as she walked in slowly, visibly exhausted from all that running. Clearly while she had a lot of speed, she lacked some endurance. "I can't go on...Pinkie's done…" she gasped as she fell backwards, Fluttershy still holding on, resulting in Pinkie pinning the poor girl to the ground with her weight.

"Ah Pinkie…" Fluttershy groaned. "You're too heavy…"

"It's not my fault…" Pinkie whined, not liking that statement.

"Now…" Rainbow began, holding her hand out as she glared at the thief, "Give me that stopwatch or else."

"...Heh. You've become more aggresive Dash...I like that," the figure smirked a bit.

"Huh?" she blinked in surprise. "What?! You're calling me Dash?!" she stated as the gears in her head slowly began to spin and interconnect, "Only one person has called me just Dash before…" she started letting the cogs mesh and grind as it all fit together now, "Are you….Gilda?"

"Gilda?" the two pink haired girls asked from behind Rainbow.

The figure turned around and pulled off the hood, revealing the white hair that had a very wild look to it, two locks of hair tied by wrappings along the side of their head ending in feathers. Her face smiling widely enjoying the shocked look on Rainbow's face.

"Long time no see, Rainbow," Gilda smirked.


Meanwhile, back with Twilight, Twilight had gotten dressed for the day; now dressed in a red tank top with a large yellow sweater that hung off the sides of her shoulders and extended past her waist like a dress almost; a pair of tight black pants and white boots covering her legs and feet respectively, she also had a white backpack on. She decided to go meet with Rarity at her part time job. After meeting up with her fashion savvy friend, she informed her everything about what happened this morning.

"Are you saying that Applejack is the last bearer of Harmony?" Rarity asked Twilight to see if she had the gist of everything, and got a slight nod in response. "Hm...well that does not surprise me." she admitted.

"Huh? so you know her?" Twilight asked.

"Not really I just know she transferred to our school this year." she explained. "But why did you come ask me?" she pondered as to why her friend came to her first.

"Well, I went to the place where I found her this morning, but she was no longer there," Twilight explained, "I wanted to go to her house, but I have no idea where she lives. That's why I came to see you, to help me find her home." she explained, "Of course I had no idea you worked on Sundays." she added feeling a little bad for bugging her at work.

"You forgot that I need fabric for my cloths, and food I give to the shelter where I go every Wednesday, so I work on sundays at this boutique." Rarity explained happily, "And I'm the best at serving customers."

As if on cue, the bell to the door rang as another customer entered.

"Morning, Rarity-chan!" Airi's voice called from the door.

"Ahh, Airi! A pleasure to see you, darling!" Rarity beamed as she turned around to face her, "How are you doing?" she asked.

"Ah just fine, Ryo convinced me to take a day off so I figured I'd come spend it here." she smiled, "Ah there were still so many things I wanted to look at last week." she said as she turned to Twilight. "Ah Hello to you as well Twilight-chan, sorry I almost forgot you for a second. I got lost in thought." she smiled and admitted.

"I-it's fine, Airi. I was just talking with Rarity before you came in," Twilight explained, "I was asking her where this one student we know lives at."

"Oh, I see so your are helping out a friend." she figured. "That's a very nice thing to do."

"Well yes but...actually, the person in question really isn't our friend, though I wish she was," Twilight admitted.

"Hm...do you mean that girl Applejack?" Airi asked, making Twilight blink.

"You….know about her?"

"Ryo likes to talk things out to me when he's not sure what to do to help." she explained. "Ryo really wants to help her make friends just like you want to be her friend." she added with a smile. "So I say that it be perfect if the two of you could make friends with her. Then she'd have some of the best friends in the world right?"

"...Well, I guess that's true…" Twilight admitted, "Though it would help if we knew where she lived."

"Oh don't worry, I belive I can find just where Applejack lives." Rarity spoke up with a smile. "I just need to check her school data."

"I thought that data was confidential?" Twilight sweatdropped.

"You forget who you're talking to." Rarity smiled mischievously. "What's the point of being Student Body President with out a few perks here and there?"

"Good point, Rarity-chan." Airi agreed with a similarly mischievous smile.

"Thank you, Airi," Rarity giggled before whispering to Twilight, "But seriously, Twilight. About Applejack...do you think she really wants to join us? Ever since she came to our school, everybody says she doesn't speak with anyone and hasn't been seen with friends."

"All the more reason for us to reach out to her." Twilight countered, "I just know that she's a good person deep down. After all if she wasn't she never would have helped Ryotaro that one time, or even helped me." she added to solidify her argument.

"I suppose you make a very good point there." Rarity nodded, "Speaking of which...Airi where is Ryotaro anyway?" she asked the elder sister of said person.

"Ryo is parking his bike, he should be along any moment. Ah I should find something for him again," she nodded as she went off into the rows of clothes and outfits.

"...She really does like getting him things, doesn't she?" Twilight blinked twice.

"Indeed, but I think it's nice. After all they do have only each other as family." Rarity smiled.

"...I guess that's true," Twilight agreed with a small smile.


Back with Rainbow and the others, they were currently hanging out at the beach. Both Rainbow and Gilda sat down as they began to catch up.

"Gilda, you really came all the way from Siberia to see me?" Rainbow asked still in a state of surprise from seeing her friend.

"Did you forget my promise to you years ago? I swore that I'd look for you and we'd be together," Gilda replied, "It took me a long time to decide to leave my house and find you, but I couldn't stop thinking about you." she admitted as she slid her arms out of the sleeves of her hoodie as she leaned back on the spot where she was sitting. "By the way Dash, who are these girls?"

"Oh! Almost forgot!" Rainbow chuckled sheepishly. "Gilda, these are my friends, Pinkie I met her a couple of weeks ago. And this is Fluttershy, we've been friends since I first got here more than three years ago." she introduced.

"Hi!" Pinkie waved happily.

"um pleased to meet you Gilda." Fluttershy bowed a little.

"More than...three years ago.." Gilda repeated to herself.

"Rainbow, how long have you and gilda known each other?" Pinkie asked out of curiosity.

"We met each other in Siberia back when I was 6 years old." Rainbow explained standing up as she put both her hands behind her head. "We did everything together, we even competed to see who was better at sports." she smiled.

"And I always won," Gilda smirked as she stood up.

"Liar," Rainbow chuckled a bit, "You only beat me in endurance competitions while I won in the speed competitions."

"Haha...ok but you can't forget that you always needed me to help overcome problems." Gilda smiled as Rainbow gulped just a little.

"Did you protect her?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes, she was a shy crybaby who always got into trouble." Gilda said proudly.

"L-lies! Don't believe a damn thing she says!" Rainbow shouted, an embarrassed blush on her face.

"So you were just like Fluttershy, a shy crybaby?" Pinkie asked, pointing at said girl.

"Yes...hey...I'm not a crybaby." Fluttershy cried a bit while Pinkie just giggled a bit at her.

"Wait till Momo hears about this…" Pinkie smirked to herself quietly.

"But seriously Dash, check you out now," Gilda spoke up as she looked at the tomboy, "You look very tough...although, I don't like your multi colored hair at all. What're you, a clown or something?"

"Don't joke. I'm devoted to parkour, so I just wanted to change my look is all. I figured it be fun to see people's faces when they lost to a rainbow colored blur."

"...Heeh, I guess that's true," Gilda chuckled a little, "As for me, I now practice in free-climbing."

"Seriously?!" Rainbow asked in amazement, "You got to tell me what else you've been up to all these years." Rainbow smiled as she wrapped her arm around Gilda as the two began to walk away.

"Heh, of course. We have a lot to catch up on, sister," Gilda grinned.

"Hey, what about us?" Pinkie pouted as the two kept walking. "Don't we exist?" she asked looking at Fluttershy, who had a small smile on her face, "Hmm? Are you jealous, Fluttershy?"

"No. I'm actually glad Rainbow has been reunited with her old friend. I can see how happy she is," Fluttershy smiled to Pinkie who returned it with one of her own.

"Yeah guess you're right...Oh! I still need to tell Momo and the rest of the Taros Rainbow use to be a crybaby!" she stated loudly as she pulled out her cellphone.

"Pinkie, is it really that important?" Fluttershy sweatdropped a bit.

"Yes it is! This gossip is just too juicy!" she snickered as she sent the text message she wrote. "And now everyone shall know the truth."

"Pinkie…" Fluttershy sighed.


Back with Twilight, she was waiting as Rarity found the school data about Applejack. She then put the address in her data and looked for directions to her home.

"Her house is in this place?" Twilight asked as she and Rarity looked at the phone.

"Yes it's on the outskirts of the city and really close to the forest, it's partly on it actually." she noted.

"Buying a house or land out there must have cost a fortune." Twilight stated, earning her a look from Rarity, "..what?"

"Twilight...you...really don't know who Applejack is, do you?" Rarity asked.

"If I knew, I wouldn't' be asking you, Rarity," Twilight countered.

"Twilight, Applejack is one of the daughters of the owner of the Apple-Acres company. An American based Agricultural enterprise that is recognized worldwide." Rarity stated, a hint of seriousness in her voice.

"...Excuse me?" Twilight asked shocked.

"My friend, Applejack's family are multimillionaires!" Rarity exclaimed.

"HUH?!" she shouted as the door opened.

"Ah...did I walk in on something?" Ryotaro asked at the door. He was dressed in a white shirt, with a long green and yellow flannel shirt/jacket over it that extended down past his waist, a pair of jeans and black sneakers.

"Yes...I just found out Applejack's family are multimillionaires," Twilight slowly replied, the violetette still shocked upon hearing the news.

"You mean you didn't know?" Ryotaro asked.

"No I...wait. YOU KNEW?!"

"Applebloom told me." Ryotaro explained. "I was really shocked myself when she told me. Momotaros was stunned quiet for a while." he added.

"I still say the kid was messing with me!" Momotaros responded back to Ryotaro only.

"I...I see…" Twilight noted, "Ahem. A-anyways, I need to get to Applejack's place. Do you think you can drive me there, Ryotaro?"

"Sure." he nodded happily. "Nee-san! I'll be back later I need to help out Twilight." he called into the shop.

"Okay! I'll be here with Rarity-chan!" she called back from the other end of the shop.

"Okay!" Ryotaro called back out as he looked back at Twilight, "L-let's go then." he nodded as Twilight grabbed him and ran out the shop dragging him to his bike.


After a quick drive across town, Ryotaro pulled the Machine Den-Bird to a stop before a stone wall with a large metal fence and a small door to the side. Beyond it one could see a very large red house...er...mansion sitting upon a hill.

"S...sugoi…" Ryotaro gawked from behind his helmet as he turned off the bike's engine.

"Her...her house is really...really ENORMOUS!" Twilight shouted looking up at the mansion.

"GOD DAMN IT!" M-Ryotaro shouted getting off the bike Momotaros having taken over in his fastest time yet. "She is rich!" he shouted falling to his knees. "Damn! Now I owe your sister 20 bucks. God damn her know it all cheat code to life!"

"You should know better than to bet against Celeste, Senpai."

"Shut up Kame-ko! You owe her 40." M-Ryotaro countered as he stood back up before looking at Twilight who was now thinking. "Oi, Mahou-onna?" he asked.

'Hm...this could complicate things...I really hope she doesn't think we're only trying to gain her friendship because of her money. It will be really hard if I have one of those four idiots shouting things from Ryotaro's mouth.' Twilight said to herself in thought.

"Oi. I know that face. It's the 'Momotaros is an idiot' face." M-Ryotaro said as he leaned in really close to her face.

"No. It's the 'I'm worried about Applejack not accepting our friendship if she thinks we only want to be friends only for her money' face," Twilight countered.

"Well not to be that guy, but to be fair, the cowgirl needs something for me to put up with her personality."

"Momotaros." Ryotaro spoke up.

"But I...alright fine I take it back." M-Ryotaro grumbled, "But seriously, how're we gonna get in?"

"I don't know...we have to reach the front door somehow." Twilight said.

"Alright." M-Ryotaro said as he crouched down before he jumped up and flipped over the fence and landed on the other side.

"Momotaros, what're you doing?!" Twilight exclaimed.

"You said get over to the other side." he complained as he backflipped back to the other side and landed next to her. "Come on hurry up and magic jump over the thing, we ain't got all day woman." he said as he grabbed Twilight by the waist and began lifting her up. "Here I'll help you up if you want!"

"No! People are gonna think we're trying to rob this place!"

"Have you tried ringin' th' doorbell? They could probably hear y'all," a third voice suggested in a southern accent.

"This monstrosity of concrete has a doorbell?" M-Ryotaro asked.

"Eeyup."

"Huh...c-" M-Ryotaro began before he and Twilight finally noticed who said that..and looked up. "God damn it Ryotaro...you have to only be 5'5."M-Ryotaro gawked still holding onto Twilight.

Standing there was a rather tall and buff man a couple of years older than both Twilight and Ryotaro. He had tanned skin and sandy blond hair, and he wore a open red shirt with a white shirt under that, a pair of faded jeans with brown work boots covering most of his ankles. He also had a brown belt tied around his jeans and arm bands on each wrist.

"Well...hello Gigantor." M-Ryotaro said quietly.

"Oh my...he's as tall as Kin, probably even bigger,"Urataros noted.

"So that's what Applebloom meant when she was talking about having a giant brother. I thought she was just being cute." Kintaros added.

"Wai~! A Kyojin!" Ryutaros spoke, "Quick! Someone get Mikasa or Erwin!"

"...You really need to stop reading that manga, Ryuta," Urataros sighed, "It is not healthy for your mind to read such a violent thing like that."

"But the way they take those kyojin down is so cool!"

"Does it look like any of us have some gas powered jetpacks, Kozo?!" M-Ryotaro snapped, "...Actually, that sounds kinda badass. Remind me to bring this up with Rainbow."

"...Is yer friend alright?" the tall man asked Twilight.

"No...he's talking to voices only he can hear…" Twilight sighed still being held up by M-Ryotaro.

The tall man didn't say anything as he pulled out a phone and began to dial something.

"Uh...who're you calling?"

"The police. Telling them that there's two people tryin' t' break into mah home while one of them is mentally dangerous."

"Did he…?" M-Ryotaro asked blinking as he put Twilight down. He then walked up to him before grabbing the phone. "Tell me if I'm mentally dangerous….boy please I'm physically dangerous." he grumbled as he walked back over to Twilight as he tossed the phone over the gate.

"You're not helping," Twilight groaned before looking at the tall man "Please. This is all a misunderstanding. We're not trying to break in or anything."

"Then why were you and yer friend tryin' t' jump over th' gate?"

'Oh how do I even begin to explain this believably.' Twilight said in her mind.

"The Blonde Cowgirl who lives here." M-Ryotaro stated. "Woman owes us a talk that she can't weasel out of." he stated bluntly. "She even promised this one here, that they could talk later, and guess what? It's later." he added pointing to Twilight.

"...Ah see," the tall man noted, "...Come on in then."

"Huh?"

"If one of mah sisters promised you somethin', then it must be important," the tall man stated, "Though she's a bit busy right now, so y'all have t' wait until she's done."

"As long as she doesn't kick me in the face again I don't care." M-Ryotaro grumbled.

"Are you still mad about that, Momotaros?"

"That woman one shot me with a kick to the face...to the FACE!" M-Ryotaro shouted to the sky.

"Ano...to be fair, even though it was an accident, you did kinda hit her with pudding."

"Shut up Ryotaro." M-Ryotaro deadpanned.

"No need to be rude." Ryotaro chuckled in response.

"You know, sometimes I still wonder what kind of odd mental conversations you have…" Twilight said, staring at him.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to now."


Back with Rainbow and the others again, Gilda was currently reminiscing with everyone about hers and Rainbow's childhood.

"Hm...even when I was small I was considered a bad example for others." Gilda began her tale to Pinkie and Fluttershy. "I always saw myself as a confrontational rebel girl. And when I wanted to know others in school their parents told them to avoid me. I finally accepted the truth...there's always a girl that the world hates." she said sadly before she suddenly smiled brightly, "Until one day a midget that had just come to the school made me see that even a girl who is a bad example still might be accepted."


=FLASH BACK=

"Please give it back. It belong to my mother," a young Rainbow Dash with cyan hair begged as she tried to get a book back from two boys.

"Shut up, girl. I want to read it," the blonde haired boy shoved her away as he read the book.

At that moment a young Gilda was walking by as she noticed the two as they messed with Rainbow. Gilda took a second as she looked at the scene before she let lose a very small sigh and walked up to them.

"Hey Idiots, give me that book." Gilda ordered of the two boys.

"Get lost. Stop meddling with our things, ugly girl," the blonde boy frowned.

"Heh heh...you're as ugly as a monster!" the second boy laughed.

"Wh...what did you call me!?" Gilda growled, balling her fist as a large tick mark formed on her head. "Grrr…" she growled opening her eyes as she jumped into the air as they turned red and her teeth became sharp comedically mind you. "I'm tired of you! I'm going to kick your buts!" she roared as she pounced on the poor idiot boys.


=a few minutes later=

"Ahh. Nothing's better than hitting dumbasses in teh morning," Gilda chuckled stretching a bit before tossing the book over to Rainbow, "Take it, stupid girl. If you don't fight for what's yours, they'll always abuse you."

"Thanks." Rainbow smiled happily as she held the book in her hands. "Sorry but what's your name?" she asked excitedly.

"...Get lost, weakling. I don't want to be seen with people like you," Gilda waved her off.

"...Okay. But I want to give you something in return…" Rainbow added before she went up and hugged Gilda. "Thank you my friend!" she smiled happily.


=Flashback pause=

"I didn't get such a strong and warm hug since the time my parents were still alive. It was so beautiful...full of harmony and love…" Gilda paused as she sighed a little, "I felt paralyzed. In my entire life since I was a little girl, I've always been defensive, but that moment was the first time I've felt helpless...and happy at the same time." she admitted happily a little embarrassed admitting it in front of others.


=Flashback resume=

"Mmhh...I'm so hungry…" Young Gilda complained as she was sitting against the ridge of a stone bridge overlooking a frozen river. 'I didn't want to do that today, but I have no choice but to go back there and steal a piece of bread from that bakery in front of the school…' Gilda mentally told herself as she held her growling stomach as it demanded food at that very moment.

"Hey!"

"Huh?" Gilda blinked a bit as she looked up to see Rainbow holding a lunch box, "You again?!"

"Are you really hungry? We can share my lunch," Rainbow smiled, "My mother always gives me a lot."

"Wh...why are you doing this? Haven't you heard all the things they say about me?" Gilda asked.

"...Yeah. I heard you do bad things," Rainbow sighed a little before smiling, "But I only see what I see and not what they say. It's what my mother's always telling me."

"And what do you see in me?" Gilda couldn't help but ask.

"I see a heroine who saved me from some bad guys. Hihihi…" Rainbow laughed happily as she sat down and began to eat.

"..." Gilda sat there in silence as she looked at her before giving her a small smile, "Th...thank you. And my name is Gilda."

"I like your name Gilda. Mine is Rainbow, hehe." she laughed happily.

=FLASHBACK END=


"You're saying that I helped you, but you really supported me," Rainbow admitted, "For example when my mother died, you stood by my side, comforting me all the time like a true elder sister. And I'm deeply grateful that you taught me not to get trampled on by anyone and to always feel proud of myself."

"Hey. I should be the one to thank you," Gilda chuckled a bit before smiling a bit, "Because the years I've spent with you were happy moments I've treasured deep in my heart."

"What a nice story." Fluttershy spoke up a happy smile on her face from hearing the touching story, "I can imagine how close you two were back then."

"We were," Gilda nodded, "I vowed to always protect her, and no matter how far apart we were, I'll always come to her aid."

"Hey I'm no longer a little girl I can take care of myself now..." Rainbow grumbled blushing from embarrassment.

"That's what you think…" Gilda paused, smirking as she began to pull Rainbow's cheek, "Baby."

"Ahh! Damn it, that hurts!" Rainbow cried in pain.

"Hehe...I like her already." Pinkie smiled. "I can't wait till we introduce her to Ryo and the others."

"Huh?" Gilda blinked as she looked at the pinkette, "Ryo?"

"She's talking about our friend Ryotaro." Rainbow explained, "He's a pretty nice guy and his sister is the nicest person you'll probably ever meet."

"Don't forget Ryo's really bad luck that kind of comes with him." Pinkie added.

"Bad...luck?"

"Yup. He even got his bike stuck up in a tree...while he was still on it!"

"What th...how do you even do that?!" Gilda exclaimed

"Don't forget the time he slipped in a puddle of water and wrecked most of the south wing of the school." Rainbow added. "Or the time he survived being struck by lightning."

"Twice." Pinkie added.

"...How is he even alive?!" Gilda gawked.

"Honestly we think he's some kind of invincible by this point, "Pinkie shrugged before her stomach growled, "Ah...all this talking and listening has made me hungry…" she grumbled patting her stomach.

"You're right. We haven't eaten anything since this morning," Fluttershy spoke up, "Don't worry. Lunch is on me today."

"Great, I can't wait to eat a burger." Gilda sighed happily the thought of food on her mind.

"...Y….you eat...meat?" Fluttershy whispered, making Rainbow and Pinkie pale.

"Of course." Gilda said proudly, "Hey Dash, remember when we hunted animals to eat them?" she asked her friend, who paled even more.

"H….hunted…..animals…" Fluttershy repeated as she trembled, a dark aura starting to come off of her.

"Yeah and sometimes just for fun." Gilda added, a look that said she knew exactly what she was saying at this moment.

"FOR FUN?!" Fluttershy exclaimed, the dark aura on her flaring up.

"Uh...c...calm down Fluttershy. Gilda just likes to make jokes," Rainbow defended, still very nervous at this moment seeing the intimidating glow coming from Fluttershy's eyes hidden behind her hair. "Why don't we go buy some of that delicious vegan food we both like so much." she offered nervously.

"Hai…" Fluttershy hissed, going full on Japanese as she pointed at Rainbow, her tongue snake like, "Wareware wa soko ni ikushinagara, wareware wa rikai shi, hijō ni shinkokuna hanashi o motte shiyou to shite imasu!(And while we go there, we are going to have a very serious talk, understood?!)"

"Uh...y...yes." Rainbow nodded, having learned the basics of whatever it is Fluttershy scolds her over while ranting in Japanese. "Pinkie come with us please?" Rainbow begged her friend who was drawing a circle in the sand.

"No way. Not with Fluttermonster standing next to you," Pinkie waved her off, "It'd be crazy to join you t-hey!"

"Don't be a coward and come with us!" Rainbow shouted as she tried to lift the excitable pinkette up.

"I don't want to! I don't want to!" Pinkie cried, trying to get free, "I'm not going anywhere near an angry Fluttershy unless Ryo is there to calm her down!"

"Tough nails! Y-"

"Anata ga kokode wa tsu o zehi! Imasugu!(Come here you two! NOW!)" Fluttershy snapped/ordered. She then grabbed them both by their heads and began dragging them away, "Watashitachiha, yasai o kōnyū suru tsumorida, to watashi wa niku ni tsuite wa nani mo kikitaku arimasen! Kikoemasu ka? !(We're going to buy vegetables, and I don't want to hear anything about meat! You hear me?!)"

"I don't speak Japanese yet…" Pinkie cried.

"Just say yes will ya," Rainbow cried as well.

"Then yes~~!" Pinkie cried.

Gilda was just having a blast, snickering as she watched the two being dragged away by the normally shy pinkette. She wasn't sure if this was at all normal, but she was sure enjoying Dash's new friends. They offered a good laugh that much was for sure. But it was really short lived as a presence could be felt behind Gilda just as a person stopped a few steps away.

"Having fun, Gilda?" he asked.

"Huh?" Gilda blinked as she slowly turned around, her eyes widening upon who she saw, "You!"


Meanwhile, back with Twilight, Ryotaro and the Taros. Ryotaro had returned to normal suddenly and Twilight sat on a couch, along with their host Big Macintosh, who had introduced himself when the group came in.

"Listen, ah apologize fer tryin' t' call th' police on you and yer friend, Twilight," Big Mac apologize.

"No. If me and Ryotaro saw something like that, we might do the same." Twilight said.

"That's if my other self doesn't...do the job himself." Ryotaro chuckled to himself. Twilight gave the good old Multiple personality disorder story when Big Mac was a bit freaked out by the sudden change from delinquent M-Ryotaro to nice normal Ryotaro.

"You need to get rid of him at some point," Twilight said bluntly.

"I heard that, Mahou-onna!" Momotaros complained.

"Chotto, Twilight. That's a bit harsh don't you think?" Ryotaro asked.

"He nearly got us into trouble again," Twilight whispered to him, "If we had met Applejack instead of her brother, then there would be no way she'd talk with us."

"I know...but at least his bluntness came in handy for once in our lives." Ryotaro spoke.

"I….suppose you're right…" Twilight admitted.

"Yeah, so let's try not to focus on that for now." he added. "I really think it best we try to move past that incident."

"R...right," Twilight nodded.

"Oi...doesn't it look odd if the two of you are just whispering to each other like that?" Momotaros pointed out.

"Eh?" Ryotaro blinked. "Odd how?"

"Uh...do Ah need t' give y'all some time alone or somethin'?" Big Mac asked, seeing how close the two were facing each other.

"Hm?" Ryotaro blinked tilting his head slightly.

"No, it's nothing like that I was just trying to ask if Ryotaro can keep his other self in check is all…" Twilight said, "He can keep them in control if he tries so I don't want him to lose his focus and end up letting that delinquent personality out again."

"Oh...Ah see," Big Mac noted.

"Y...yeah…" Twilight nodded, "By the way, your parents' house is very nice."

"It is indeed, hard to believe only your family lives in it." Ryotaro added looking around the large living room.

"Thanks. But...yer both wrong. This isn't mah pa's house, it's mine," Big Mac clarified, "He's in th' united states leading his company while Ah'm in charge of business here."

"Huh? You mean this is all your house, and you're in charge of your father's company here? And your only how old?" Twilight asked in surprise.

"Oi Mahou-onna, you're acting like the Mizu-onna."

"You know she can't hear you, sempai."

"I can still say it. Besides, you're all thinking the same thing, so I'm speaking for everyone here!"

"Ano…" Ryotaro spoke up getting everyone's attention. "Big Mac-san you said your father...only. So isn't your mother with him?" he asked.

"...No," Big Mac replied sadly, "She died ten years ago…when I was 9."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up something difficult." Ryotaro said, "It was probably rude of me to even bring that up."

"It's fine, Ryotaro…" Big Mac replied before looking over at Twilight, "By th' way, Twilight. Y'all said that you came t' see Applejack. Are Y'all her friends?"

"To be honest that's what both me and Ryotaro want to be, her friends." Twilight admitted.

"Hmm….That might be a little complicated," Big Mac replied, confusing the two, "She hasn't had friends fer more than five years."

"Really?" Twilight asked.

"Why?" Ryotaro added.

"Sorry, but Ah don't want t' talk about it as long as Applejack permit me to," Big Mac replied.

"We understand." Twilight said, Ryotaro nodding in agreement.

"God damn it...rip off! Why does no one ever want to talk about these things without permission?! You know how irritating that is?! You could solve so many problems if they just said it!" Momotaros ranted.

"Well obviously something must've happened to her, so she doesn't want her family to talk about it," Urataros stated

"Tell me it wouldn't save us a whole stupid adventure if the damn giant had just said it? Go on say it." Momotaros challenged, getting silence in response. "Exactly you can't so shut the hell up Kame-ko!"

"Really need a filter…" Ryotaro muttered before he heard a door opening up.

"Big sis! Ah'm glad yer here!" a young voice spoke up excitedly.

The three all turned around to see Applebloom at the door. She was holding on to her older sister's hand and dragging her inside the house excitedly. Applejack herself looked happy to see her sister so full of spirit.

"Hey, Applebloom? Did y'all do yer chores alraedy?" Applejack asked her little sister with a small smile.

"Yes!" she smiled she then stopped and pointed to the couch and three who were sitting on it. "Got a surprise for ya." she added pointing at Ryotaro and Twilight.

"What?!" Applejack gasped, her happy mood gone as it was replaced with anger, "What are they doin' here?!"

"Well you promised me that we'd talk remember." Twilight said as the three all stood up.

"Ah sure didn't say we'd talk today," Applejack frowned a bit, "Now get out of here."

"Applejack that's not very honest." Big Mac said as he walked forward a little, a disappointed look in his eyes.

"Don't mess with me, Big Mac," Applejack frowned at him.

"Ah know, but if you promised to talk, you have to meet up, or are these the values you want to teach Applebloom?" he asked guilting his sister.

"...Okay then," Applejack sighed before glaring a bit at Twilight and Ryotaro, "You two, come along. There's a room where we can talk to in private."

"I was hoping we'd go into town…" Twilight spoke up glad she had Ryotaro for a ride back now.

"Ain't one of mah problems," Applejack scoffed as she walked off.

"I suppose it's only fair we talk where she wants to," Ryotaro said to Twilight.

"...I guess that's true," Twilight admitted, "I just hope w-"

"Don't waste mah time any longer and get over here!" Applejack snapped as she poked her head back in, an irritated look on her face as her eyes were red, and her teeth shark like.

"Yipe," Ryotaro yelped in fear.

"Note to self: Do not anger her," Urataros noted to himself.

"You say that now, but we've already bet on how long it takes for you to make her kick you where the sun don't shine." Momotaros countered.

"I put 30 on after we make friends with her." Kintaros spoke up.

"40 for me."

"Your faith in me astounds me minna…" Urataros deadpanned.

"NOW!"

"Ahh!" Ryotaro yelped as he hurried into the room, the Imagin a bit startled by the tone the blonde used as well.

"Good luck guys." Big Mac said as the two left.

"..Big brother," Applebloom spoke up, "What does Twilight and Ryotaro want t' tell Applejack?"

"Ah don't know...but Ah hope they have luck on their side." he said as he patted Applebloom's head.


Back at the beach, Gilda faces the mystery person who has appeared.

"Why did you follow me here?" she asked in worry glaring up at the man dressed in a green hoodie with a black section over his shoulders, clavicles and chest; black pants and green shoes.

He looked at her with a smirk his hood hiding his black and green hair.

"Gilda, is this how you treat let alone great the person who has gotten you this far?" the familiar voice of the Green Eyed man Christopher responded. "Solely so you could return and see your beloved Rainbow…" he trailed off.

"...You lied to me," Gilda frowned as she glared at him, "You said that Rainbow's in danger in this city."

"I never lie and you shall soon realize I was telling you nothing but the truth." he countered calmly. "But it's a real pity your lying Gilda."

"What're you talking about?! I haven't lied to anyone, least to Rainbow!" Gilda argued.

"But you're lying to yourself, Gilda." he replied, "Or are you telling me you only came to see Rainbow because she's in danger? Your main reason was to find out if whether she really forgot about you. Tell me how did it feel to see her with her two friends? Was it anguish, disappointment, or simply jealousy?" he asked.

"..Heh. I know you're trying to fool me, and it won't work," Gilda chuckled a bit as she turned away from him, "Your words won't make me get angry at Rainbow."

"And what would it help me to see you angry with her?" he countered. "I just want for you to no longer suppress what your feeling, but mainly that she doesn't mock you."

"...Mock me?"

"Yes, how many years have passed since you've last seen her?" he asked pushing his hood back to reveal his face clearly "Three isn't it? Just the same three years that she has been friends with Fluttershy. Which means it only took it only took her at most...what a couple months to get to know her new best friend and forget about you?"

"...Her new best friend?" Gilda repeated with a frown as she turned around to face him, "I'm her only best friend. I was always there when she needed me most!"

"Again you're just fooling yourself Gilda." Christopher countered pointing at her. "Aren't you the one who that really needed her most?" he asked making her eyes widen just a bit. "Admit it you feel like something is missing without her, for you Rainbow was like food, satiating the hate you have towards this world. But especially giving you a reason to live. Because for her you where the Heroine."

"SHUT UP!" Gilda snapped, "I'll always be her heroine!"

"That's where you're wrong, here you're just a stain on her current life. you can not give her that which she needs anymore. She has many new friends who fulfilling what is most important for Rainbow." he smiled, "something that every living being has longed for since the time of creation, something that helps to have friends but also aids in destroying them."

"Tell me what it is?!" Gilda demanded.

"Patience Gilda, you shall soon find out."

"...N...no. She couldn't have switched me out...I know she still wants me."

"If you are so convinced then ask her that question." Christopher offered.

"What?" Gilda gasped a bti, her eyes widening a bit.

"Yes that question you have been burning to ask her since you first arrived. See just how loyal Rainbow is to you." he offered again. "And you'll soon discover what Rainbow really wants…" he added his eyes glowing a little.

"...Sh….sh…" Gilda shivered, a few tears trailing down her cheeks, "SHUT UP!" she snapped turning to face Christopher, only for her to look all around the beach.

Just like that he was gone, as if he was never even there. Not a trace even the sand that was once under him look undisturbed.

"Where did he…?"

"Hey, Gilda! Come on!" Rainbow's voice shouted, "We brought you lunch!"

'Rainbow…' Gilda said in her mind looking to see the three walking back.

"Hurry up before we leave you out and finish it all." Pinkie called out.

'Leave….me out?' Gilda mentally repeated, glaring a bit at Pinkie and Fluttershy.


Ryotaro and Twilight both followed Applejack into a different room. It was essentially a very large Gym with all sorts of workout equipment.

"Is this a gym?" Twilight asked as she looked around the large room, "You've got everything in here."

"Sugoi…" Ryotaro gawked in amazement as he looked at the high ceiling.

"Damn Rich cowgirl…" Momotaros grumbled.

"...Y'all can tell me what you need to in here, and quickly now," Applejack stated, having her back facing them.

"Why are you so angry with us?," Twilight asked, "We haven't done anything wrong."

"That's what y'all think," Applejack frowned, "Y'all come into mah house uninvited, y'all turn mah siblings against me, and finally…"

"Finally?" Ryotaro gulped.

"Ah hate girls fallen fer mah brother!" Applejack finished, her arms crossed as she glared at Twilight.

"Eh?" Ryotaro blinked looking at Twilight.

"Well...this got awkward." Urataros spoke.

"Wh...what?! I wasn't fawning over him or anything!" Twilight argued.

"Then why were y'all talkin' t' him so casually?" Applejack frowned.

"Wait that actually means something...I thought Urataros was lying about that again…" Ryotaro said off in his mind for a second.

"I was complimenting on his home and stuff! I wasn't trying to ask him out on a date or anything! Sheesh!"

"...Ugh…" Applejack sighed as she rubbed the bridge of her nose, "Don't sweat it. Now tell me, what do y'all want?"

"Ah right, well this is going to be a long...and headache inducing explanation really." Twilight admitted.

"She's not wrong." Ryotaro agreed.

"R...right...ahem, tell me Applejack, do you beleive in reincarnation?"

"..Yer talkin' about prior lives and all that?"

"Yes, I have a 22 year old elder sister, Celeste." Twilight began, "She told me that all people posses a soul, and that soul is reborn once we die, saving memories of our previous life."

"..okay then, and yer sis is some spiritualist or somethin'?"

"No she's an Archaeologist, in one of her expeditions to the mediterranean she found some ancient civilization's ruins and that nobody else ever discovered…" she began, "That culture worshipped one goddess in particular called Celestia and she wasn't exactly a goddess in human form, if anything she had the appearance of a winged unicorn." she explained.

"...Uh huh…"

"After being attacked by a being that commands the shadows, my sister met a woman named Zecora; who rescued her and told her that she sought her for a long time because she is the reincarnation of Celestia."

"So….yer sister was a goddess?" Applejack asked, not buying this one bit, "...Okay. Y-"

"Please let me continue!" Twilight quickly begged.

"Yikes...go on. Do go on then…"

"Right…" Twilight nodded, clearing her throat as she continued, "Zecora gave my sister a crown that belonged to her and when she put it on her powers were awakened and she was able to learn from the remnant of the Spirit left by Celestia." she went on, "The Spirit of Celestia the truth of her origin: she explained she wasn't really a goddess, rather a being known as an alicorn from another world where she ruled a kingdom known as Equestria. A place where there were no humans it was inhabited by ponies, unicorns, pegasi, and many other magical creatures; they all lived together in peace and harmony."

"Everytime I hear that it makes me question so much." M-Ryotaro said as he walked forward a little.

"Great...now Y'all are gonna tell me they had houses, schools, and sweet apple orchards," Applejack chuckled a bit.

"They probably did." M-Ryotaro said bluntly. He then elbowed Twilight. "Move on with it."

"R...right," Twilight nodded, "As I said, they all lived together in peace and harmony. but at one moment, completely unexpected, something bad happened. What was once a place of harmony became chaos. An unknown force that the Spirit of Celestia cannot remember anymore struck Equestria and its surroundings, threatening its inhabitants."

"Lemme take a wild guess. They were enslaved?" Applejack asked sarcastically.

"Not even close, Cowgirl. This thing threatened to do worse than my so called brothers, destroy their very souls." M-Ryotaro stated. "For my kind, we are pretty much just souls, so trust me when I say that's a very bad thing." he said seriously.

"He's right," Twilight nodded sadly, "Celestia had to use a banned spell known to and usable only by the members of the royal family, like her...the magic Exodus." she explained before taking another quick breath before moving on to the rest "And thus she liberated the souls of ponies and other magical creatures and sent them to another dimension so they can be reincarnated there until the day equestria can once again be inhabited. And the only place she could think to send them was the Kingdom of humans."

"Earth." M-Ryotaro added. "You know this little globe here that seems to have a monster pop out of the wood works like every other sunday."

"...I can imagine yer tellin' me that tall tall because you lived in that world?" Applejack asked Twilight, earning a slight nod from her, "...Even if it were true, Ah don't understand why yer draggin' me into this?"

"Yeah that's the part I recommend you sit down for Cowgirl." M-Ryotaro said. "Here's where everything gets trippy."

"Well he's not wrong." Twilight admitted before she coughed a bit, "Here's the big important part: In Equestria there existed 6 friends, 2 earth ponies, 2 unicorns and 2 pegasi. Celestia said she had never seen a friendship as intense as the one these six shared. their Friendship was so steadfast that they managed to awaken an old power of such force that it lead their world towards perfection. The name of that power was the Elements of Harmony. They represent the Laughter, Generosity, Kindness, Loyalty, Honesty, and in all."

"Before you ask...just think of it like the force till we're done." M-Ryotaro cut Applejack off from talking, "Continue, Mahou-onna."

"Thank you Momotaros." she nodded. "Although this great power was unable to prevent the disaster of Equestria, once those six were sent to earth, the elements followed them. Celestia's original goal was to return and gather these powers and restore their old kingdom. But she soon discovered something terrible that must be stopped before returning to equestria. In this world, when the Eclipse happens at the end of this year, a crack will form in the walls of this world and will connect it with another dimension, one that is used as a prison for a creature that once lived in Equestria. It's name is Discord. the Rift doesn't allow this creature to physically enter this world but it's aura alone will cause great chaos in the minds those who live on earth. Because of that only the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony…"

"Eh-hm!" M-Ryotaro coughed, elbowing her.

"...And Den-O."

"Thank you."

"Anyway, only the humans who possess the souls of those who originally awakened the Elements of Harmony can use their power to fight this threat." Twilight finished.

"...Still not makin' a lick of sense why yer tellin' me all this," Applejack stated.

"Are you really that dense you can't put two and two together by this point in the story?" M-Ryotaro scoffed. "Let me take over story time for a bit cause it's time Ryotaro and I add our piece of this little story." he added as sand fell from Ryotaro before it reformed into Momotaros' upper body made of sand on the ground.

"Right." Ryotaro nodded.

"Listen here Cowgirl, aside from that Discord monster, there are other problems, mainly my so called brothers the Imagin."

"Imagin are the souls of people from the future who have had their time erased, ending their time, their lives and everything for them. But their souls exist and they have come back in time to change it so the future works in their favor." Ryotaro explained. "This is done by making contracts with humans then using their memories to travel back in time, where they begin to change things such as causing destruction, or literally changing major events."

"But not all of us are bad guys, that's why I partnered here with Ryotaro. To make sure you humans get to live a nice normal life with no problem."Momotaros added. "We do this by using the time traveling train DenLiner and Ryotaro's belt and pass to become Den-O."

"...I see…" Applejack noted, "So Ah take that one personality Ah met that one day was another of yer..Imagine pardners, right?"

"Yes, that was our newest member, Ryutaros. He's not that mentally mature, but he's a good kid deep down." Ryotaro nodded.

"More like annoying snot nosed brat…" Momotaros groaned. "Anyway, if not for Ryotaro your world would have ended a long time ago and you wouldn't even know it. Time travel is annoying that way."

"The problem that connects my story to Twilight's is that the Imagin seem to be working with who ever it is that wants Discord to be free." Ryotaro added. "And that is what connects our story to yours as well."

"He's right," Twilight nodded as she resumed her part of the story, "Several weeks ago, my sister sent me the jewelry container that holds the Elements of Harmony. She told me that I was one of the ponies, and that my Element was Magic. As the days passed, me and Ryotaro started to find the others."

"That's right, we met and made many great friends." Ryotaro smiled.

"The first we met was Pinkie, she's the Bearer of Laughter." Twilight explained.

"And boy does she personify it…" Momotaros deadpanned.

"Next we met Rarity, who represents Generosity," Twilight continued, "Then Fluttershy joined us. She proved to have great kindness and represents that very element."

"Those two where a lot easier to draft into this little team." Momotaros nodded.

"And finally Rainbow. She has a strong sense of loyalty towards her fiends and personifies it."

"Heh. Some bastards thought they could twist her feelings, but we kicked their asses good for it." Momotaros said proudly.

"But we're still missing the last of our friends in equestria." Twilight said as she reached into her backpack. "I...We've spent many weeks since we began this quest but the last one didn't show trace of it's owners existence till recently, even though we had an idea who it might be. Then today, this morning it took me to it's bearer…"

"Figured it out yet, Cowgirl?" Momotaros asked.

"...Wait. Are you sayin'...?"

"Yes. You're the last friend we need to join us," Twilight nodded as she pulled out the jewel for Honesty, which began to glow a bit, "Applejack, you're the Bearer of Honesty."

"Dun-dun-dun!" Momotaros joked, only to get kicked and disintegrated.


Back with Rainbow and the others, they had just finished their lunch which was a dish consisted of Tofu, but was incredibly well prepared and actually looked and was quite tasty. Still didn't curve a desire for a good hamburger though.

"You see girls, now you can try something new, what did you think of this delicious tofu?" Fluttershy asked, taking another bite for herself.

"It...it's yummy." Rainbow was able to get out forcing another bite down her self. While she did admit it was surprisingly good, it just wasn't for her. The texture and aftertaste was not to her liking. But she'd dare not say that at this moment, lest she open the Pandora's Box that was Fluttershy's rare among rare temper. She then leaned close to Pinkie. "I can't eat any more of this…" Rainbow whined quietly to her bubbly friend.

"Don't worry, Rainbow. I'll get us some burgers later," Pinkie whispered to the tomboy.

"What are you two muttering about?" Fluttershy asked with a flat look.

"Nothing!" Rainbow and Pinkie yelped, not wanting to anger the shy pinkette again.

All the while Gilda was just dragging her fork around the plate poking a piece now and again but she just ended up dropping it as her mind drifted back to what she had talked with Christopher about earlier. It did not help that at the same time it felt like she was acting very paranoid over nothing.

"Hey Gilda, what's wrong?" Rainbow asked, noticing her friend hadn't even touched her food, "You haven't even tried your food. I know it's not burgers, but believe me, it's not that bad."

"Dash...do you still like me?" Gilda asked all of a sudden, her voice shaking a little as if worried about the answer.

"..What? Of course I do," Rainbow replied, confused by the sudden question, "Why even ask?"

Gilda suddenly grabbed Rainbow's shoulders. "My friend ,will you come back to Siberia with me?" she asked...no it was more as if she was pleading for her friend to return with her.

"What?!" Rainbow gasped, shocked by the sudden question.

"After everything we've been through together back...don't you want to?" Gilda asked more seriously.

"Gilda…" Rainbow said, in truth, she felt torn. She had so many friends here, a mission. But Gilda she was her oldest friend, someone she cared for deeply like an older sister, someone she loved like family. How...could Rainbow just decide on something just like that.?

Then as if the world had decreed it time for our heroines go to work. A Large dark portal formed in the sky what looked to be four orbs like those of Imagin going in before dark energy began to spark. Purple lightning racing from the portal as it spiraled like a galaxy. As it did what looked like small specks of sand or soot could be seen falling from the central event horizon of the portal.

"Ahh! Girls, look!" Pinkie shouted, catching the others attention as she pointed at the portal.

"Wh...what is that?!" Gilda asked seeing the portal as a figure could be seen coming out of it.

"Is that what I think it is!?" Rainbow asked as she stood up.

"It might be…" Fluttershy said as the others all did the same.

"It's a monster!" Pinkie cried happily. "Finally some action...ah...but there's no Ryotaro to do an awesome transformation scene…" she complained.

At that something shot out of the portal that soon closed. the falling object fell high from the sky like a meteor heading towards the ocean.

"Monster? Transformation?" Gilda repeated as the falling object touched down into the water causing the waves to wash up a little farther up the beach.

"Oh no! If people see it, it'll cause a lot of fuss!" Fluttershy gasped.

"I know...Fluttershy, think you can lift up the sand in this place?" Rainbow asked her shy friend.

"Oh I understand." Fluttershy nodded as she nodded quickly as she turned around and summoned her wings and gear. She then flew up into the sky and towards the boardwalk where all the people were currently.

"What's going on here?! Why does Fluttershy have wings!?" Gilda demanded.

"Sandstorm!" with that a large and powerful gust of wind picked up sending a large mass of sand into the air not unlike a real sandstorm. The Wind began to spin around constantly keeping the sand constantly flying in the air essentially creating a wall no one could see through.

It was at that time something finally peaked out from the water, four somethings. Four long dull yellow scaled serpent like heads slithered up and began to swish around, hissing and growling as they seemed to take in air, but more came, all four were connected to a main body, said body looked like a lower waist with two short bowlegged legs that made it look like it was squatting; it also had a long tail that peaked out of the water slightly. The Creature raised its heads it's eyes opening to reveal the pure red orbs hidden beneath, a bright fiery red as they took in the world before them. The Monster finally reared its for heads up as it let loose a loud hissing roar that seemed to shake the very air itself.

"What the….?!" Rainbow gawked. She was half expecting an Imagin, but this...this was completely different. "Is that some kind of Gigandeath…?" she asked seeing the monster as it roared once again as it trudged through the water.

"Gigandeath?" Gilda repeated.

"Not sure, but this is perfect! Let's get into my element!" Pinkie shouted as she took her white tank top off, she then ran forward as she tossed off her second shirt, shorts, socks, and shoes revealing the white with blue lines two piece swimsuit she had under her cloths. "It's a good thing I always bring a bathing suit for just such an occasion…" she smirked as she summoned her gear in a quick flurry of water. "It's time to have some fun, Mr. Kaiju!"

"Who...who...no. What are you?" Gilda sweatdropped a bit at the display before a bright flash caught her attention, making her turn to see Rainbow already in her gear, "Dash...you also have wings!"

"Gilda...please get to cover for a few moments." Rainbow said calmly, "I promise you I'll explain it all later but right now, I need to stop that thing before anyone gets hurt." she said as her wings extended out before with a quick flap she took off into the sky and then with another motion of her wings she shot off towards the Monster.

'What's going on? Is...Is this the danger that guy was talking about?' Gilda thought as she watched the three battle the monster.

"Hm...this day is truly going to be entertaining." Christopher spoke as he stood on a roof that just peeked over the sandstorm blocking everyone's view of the battle. He watched as large columns of water and bolts of lightning struck the monster which roared and sent it's four heads out snapping it's jaws to bite it's attackers.


Meanwhile, back at Applejack's house, the blonde was taking in all the info Twilight and ryotaro gave her.

"So...t' wrap this tale up, we were friends in another dimension, and Ah was th' guardian of some mystical power?" Applejack asked.

"Yes! So you believe us now?" Twilight asked hopefully.

"Ah knew it was a kick in th' bucket t' listen t' you both. Y'all only wasted mah time," Applejack sighed in slight annoyance.".

"Why you damn country…" Momotaros grumbled in anger. "Oi, look at me! How the hell can you see an Imagin with your own damn eyes and not belive us!?"

"Well how do Ah know yer not some hologram these two created t' back up this absurd tale of theirs?!" Applejack countered.

"I...you know what...fine! You want proof?! I'll give ya your damn proof!" Momotaros shouted as he turned into a ball that floated into the air before he went back into Ryotaro forming M-Ryotaro once again. He then grabbed his belt and strapped it on. "Henshin…" he growled as he pressed the button and swiped the pass.

=SWORD FORM!=

With that the shards flew around him before connecting and forming Plat Form's suit until his armor floated out and slammed into place as his DenKamen grinded down his helmet and opened into his eye pieces.

"Alright Cowgirl...you want to see the real deal, here it is!" Den-O shouted as he kicked a punching bag that was hanging next to her, his kick tearing it in half letting the sand that filled it fall to the ground. "That kick had a total of 7 tons of power behind it...want to feel it for yourself?" he asked dusting his boot off. "Go on feel it this armor and this power is all real."

"...That was a fancy trick and all, but trust me. Ah stopped believin' in fairy tales and unicorns a long time ago," Applejack stated firmly.

Den-O then grabbed her by her shoulder and pulled her close to his helmet. "Oi...you can believe in what ya want as far as I care." he admitted. "But here's the deal, this world has got a lot of dark things coming after it, my species is one of them. This isn't some fancy story to keep kids asleep at night this is a confusing reality of this world you live in."

"..Ah'll believe it when Ah see it," Applejack scoffed.

"...Then see it with your own eyes," Twilight spoke as she closed her eyes, her gears starting to slowly appear as Applejack's eyes started to widen.

"No...This...this can't be true…" Applejack whispered.

Den-O then raised his head as he began to sniff the air.

"Nani?" Den-o blinked behind his helmet as he let go of Applejack, "Oi...Mahou-onna...this is bad. There's an Imagin around here."

"What?" Twilight gasped at that, "Where?"

"Hm…" Den-O said taking off his belt letting his armor fade into shards. "It's in this area...as in around this place." he said sniffing the air. "Oi...it's got the same scent as that Armadillo-jerk we face before…" he added.

"What?! But...that's impossible...we defeated him," Twilight said, her eyes widened in shock upon hearing that, "We all saw him explode."

"I can't be sure it's exact same...but I can tell you one thing, it's the exact same class as him." M-Ryotaro stated. "Tsk...hell of a time for a live demonstration."

"R...r-" Twilight began before her phone rang, "What the...what is it now?" she asked as she answered her phone, "Hello?"

-Twilight, big...BIG Trouble!-

"Huh...how big?"

-Uh...ever watch Godzilla? Or see that news footage of Ultraman?-

"...Yeah...wait...don't tell me. Gigandeath?"

-I don't know! It just...popped out of a dark portal, and landed in the ocean!-

At that the loud roar of the beast could be heard from Twilight's phone as well.

"...Uh...Momotaros...we got another problem," Twilight spoke up, "A really BIG problem."

"Gh...so what do we do...I'm the only one who can sniff out Imagin...and me and Ryotaro are the ones with the giant Train of Monster death as well…" M-Ryotaro complained. "and the sucker is close to...it's like he's coming closer to this house."

"...Go."

"Eh?"

"I'll stay behind and look for the Imagin. You go and help Rainbow and the others against the Kaiju."

"Tsk...alright...but you promise you'll call us if this thing does show up or it's too tough? Ryotaro would cry if you get hurt got me?" he complained.

"Got it," Twilight nodded, "Now go. I don't know how much longer Rainbow and the others can deal with that monster."

"She's right, Momotaros. Ikuze." Ryotaro said.

"Hai, I'll be back as soon as I fry Godzilla Jr. Keep this place safe, pretty much the only one I care about here in this place is Applebloom." M-Ryotaro shouted as he ran out the door outside. He then held out his pass before a portal opened and a track formed in front of the Mansion.

"..Do you believe us now?" Twilight asked the still stunned Applejack, who saw DenLiner coming straight out of the portal. It then stopped right infront of her home before M-Ryotaro changed back to Den-O Sword form again.

"Remember, you so much as see sand you freakin' call! Got me, Mahou-onna?!" Den-O shouted as the Machine Den-Bird broke through the gate and rode itself up next to Den-O. He kicked his leg over it and sat down. "Forward my trusty Stead!" he shouted as he revved the throttle and took off forward at full speed. The Bike then jumped up into the air before DenLiner shot forward and essentially swallowed Den-O and the Den-Bird.

"Right…" Twilight nodded as she looked back over at Applejack, "Applejack...listen. I know this is new to you and stuff, but I need you to get your brother and sister out of the house fast."

"...Ah...Ah still can't believe this is all happenin', but yer right," Applejack nodded, "Y'all look fer that Imagin thing while Ah get Big Mac and Applebloom out of th' house."

"Right." Twilight said a she began to search.


Back at the beach, Rainbow and the others were having trouble with the hydra like monster as it was brushing their attacks off like nothing. It's scales were too thick to take much damage from the pressurized water and it seemed to be unaffected by electricity as well. Luckily for the moment it looked like it had no projectile based abilities; leaving it to only swing it's necks and tail around in hopes it could hit its targets.

Gilda couldn't help but watch in a mix of awe in worry; the awe was easy enough she was seeing Rainbow fly through the air and control electricity itself to attack the monster, and likewise Pinkie was moving through the water and controlling it to attack from lower angles; however the worry was the fact that this was an actually Kaiju like monster, while globally it's not new, this was definitely a first for her to see in person.

However, just before the kaiju could try and eat Fluttershy, a loud train whistle filled the air, causing it to stop in its attack.

"What the...a train?" Gilda blinked as she looked around for the source, "All the way out here?"

At that the self making track of DenLiner formed from the large sandstorm and out over the water before the speeding DenLiner shot out along the track. The Front car's roof opened as it's main laser cannon like weapon extended out and began to bombard the Kaiju with beams of energy forcing it to cry in pain and take steps back away from the beach.

"Oi Sorry for the wait!" Den-O Sword Form's voice came from the train. "Bit of a drive from the other side of town!" he chuckled as the second car extended its dog head component out before it began to fire missiles at the Kaiju each one exploding and knocking it back down into the water.

"It's fine, Momo! We're jsut glad you could make it!" Pinkie shouted as she sat on top of a pillar of water.

"Yosh, ikuze all DenLiner cars attack!" Den-O shouted as three portals and tracks formed before the cars for Den-O's other forms all came out before lining their tracks into one and all cars linked together forming one long train. With that each and every car opened up and unleashed their weaponry, the Rod form's car extended its turtle like hovercraft, Ax forms car brought out all of its axes and finally Gun forms DenLiner car extend its dragon head. "Fire!" Den-O cried happily as all weapons began to fire upon the Kaiju; lasers, explosives and the such all bombarded the creature as it rose from the water again.

"Bulls eyes!" Pinkie cheered as water clones of herself held up some cards with a '10' on them, "Perfect strike, Momo!"

"I'll take over fighting this thing for now." Den-O stated, "DenLiner has the edge in endurance over all of us."

"That Sandstorm could keep people and authorities back for so long, who knows how long this could drag out? They should try and clear the area."Ryotaro said mentally.

"True, but we'll finish this damn thing before long," Den-O stated.

DenLiner's track formed an ascending spiral around the Kaiju making it roar in confusion. DenLiner then been going up it's track looping around the Kaiju's body, as it did it unleashed all its attacks, lasers burning and piercing into it's scales, and missiles and bombs leaving large scorch marks over its flesh. With how close DenLiner was it let the axes from Ax forms car swing and cut into the monster's scales making it scream in pain.

"Time to see what good four heads are...besides as targets!" Den-O shouted.

The tracks lifted DenLiner right in front of the beasts heads, Rod Forms car aimed it's two cutting lasers firing them with a wide radius in between them, within this radius were all four heads. Den-O pressed the button as the two beams began to close together cutting into the two outermost heads, after a second, both those heads fell off and into the water before the lasers cut into the middle two and once again with second both heads were burned off their body and allowed to fall into the ocean.

"Heh...see? New we could beat it," Den-O smirked in a cocky manner.

"Yeah! Way to go m...waut a minute," Pinkie blinked, "I just realized something. The thing we've been fighting reminds me of a hydra."

"...And what's your point exactly, Pinkie?" Rainbow asked.

"Well correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Hydra's regrow more heads if they lose their previous ones?"

"...Oh….crap baskets," Rainbow said as the girls looked at the body as it still stood, the four stumpes began to twitch before sure enough they slowly began to bulge until two new heads grew out of each fleshy stump. Now eight heads all raised up and roared in rage.

"Well...that was unexpected…" Den-O gawked standing on his bike within the DenLiner.

"To be fair Momotaros, I think anyone that's heard the story or seen that old animated movie Hercules would have seen that coming." Ryotaro pointed out.

"Well how was I supposed to know that w-woah!" Den-O yelped a bit as one of the hydra heads slammed against DenLiner, "Damn this creepy ass snake thing!" Den-O groaned as DenLiner quickly moved out of the Hydra's way. "Okay how did they kill this thing in the story of Hercules?"

"Well...in the old story, he dipped arrows in it's own poisonous blood and shot it's immortal central head, and then he cut off each head and had his nephew burn all the stumps so they wouldn't regrow."

"Oh okay. Then let me just grab my bow and arrow and call me nephew then," Den-O said sarcastically, "Come on, Ryotaro! We don't have anyone with fire powers, and even if we did, it would get put out by the water! Plus, we don't even have a freakin' archer on our team!"

"Would you rather toss it off a mountain and let it and yourself get buried under a rockslide like in the movie?" Ryotaro asked sarcastically.

"..."

"Did...Did Ryotaro just shut sempai up?" Urataros blinked.

"Shut up!" Den-O shouted in anger, "Oi, Mizu-onna! Niji-onna! Try and do something will ya?!"

"Like what?!"

"Oh I don't know...freeze it or shock it?!" Den-O shouted.

"Momotaros, Rainbow can't use any electric shock that are too strong, Pinkie is at risk as well as the multitude of marine life in the ocean as well."

"And do you want to explain that collateral damage to Fluttershy?" Urataros added.

"...And I supposed you got an answer for the Mizu-onna freezing that thing?"

"Do you expect that to work, given how big and strong it is?"

"...God...damn it you make a good point." Den-O complained slapping his helmet.

"Just a thought, but we do have a gigantic Dragon cannon attached to DenLiner." Urataros said.

"...Ugh...can't believe I'm gonna say this, but Gaki! You're up!"

"Wai! I'm going to crush a Kaiju!" Ryutaros said as a purple flash went into Den-O.

=GUN FORM!=

With that, Den-O's armor rearranged into Gun forms as his DenKamen locked in place with his armor.

"Yosha ikuze Ryotaro." Den-O said as he pressed the button and ejected from DenLiner, the Machine Den-Bird riding down half of the track.

DenLiner rearranged as the front of the Gun form car connected to the front while it's second car connected to the end forming a tail. With that Den-O jumped his bike as the Dragon head lowered its head and let the Machine Den-Bird lock into place on top of it's head.

"Bang!" Den-O cried as he aimed and fired his gun extra powered bullets exploding off each head making them scream in pain as Den-O aimed for weak spots like the eyes and inside their mouths.

"Atta boy, Ryuta! you show that hydra who's boss!" Pinkie cheered.

"Well at least with Ryutaros in charge, we know one thing for sure," Rainbow began as Den-O shot another round of energy bullets at the heads making them all scream in pain. The Dragon head of DenLiner then lunched forward and began to bite one of the Hydra's heads as Den-O shot all the heads that tried to pry it free. "We should feel more bad for the Hydra." she joked as the Mechanical Dragon fired a blue energy beam point blank that burned the Hydra head in it's mouth to ash and dust and singing the neck preventing it from growing back.

"I wish Twilight and Rarity were here to see this," Pinkie stated, "...Maybe not Rarity. She'd probably faint from seeing something like this."

"That's an understatement." Rainbow agreed as another blue flash indicating another beam that burned a second head clean off, 'Let's hope Twilight's doing good.'


'Where is it...Momotaros said it was practically right outside the house, but I've swept the entire place and no sign of it. Maybe...maybe it's still uncontracted and doesn't have a body yet and that's why...in that case...oh no!' Twilight realized as she turned back towards the house and ran inside. 'Who...who will it go after for a contract?' she asked herself as she ran in the door, 'I just hope Applejack got her brother and little sister out in time.'

"Hey!" Applejack's voice shouted, making her turn to see the blond running towards her, "Ah manage t' get Big Mac and applebloom out of th' house. Any luck on yer end?"

"No, I don't think the Imagin has been able to make a contract yet." she explained, "That mean it doesn't have a physical body just yet. It could hide anywhere it wants to."

"...Ah see…" Applejack noted, "..Wait. Contract?"

"Long story short, if an Imagin contracts with someone, it would do anything to fulfill its contractor's wish. And when's it's complete, it goes back in the past and...you can see where I'm heading with this." she stated quickly. "The worse part is most twist it into something easy. For example; if someone wished to be well known or famous, it will frame you for a crime, then you'll definitely be famous." she added as she looked around the house, her eyes glowing trying to find the Imagin's aura.

"...Ah see…" Applejack noted as she looked around as well, "...Answer me this...what does this...Imagin thing yer lookin' for look like?"

"Mostly like a seven foot tall blue armadillo." she explained, "Yeah they kind of get their physical form based on a person's imagination, something Ryotaro's Imagin partners complain about."

"Seriously?" Applejack sweatdropped.

"I am not joking," Twilight sweatdropped before she tensed a little, "Hold up...I think I sense it...but…"

"But what?"

"My senses are telling me that it's right on top of us…" Twilight said slowly as she looked at the ceiling above her. "What room is directly above us?" she asked Applejack.

"Mah bedroom. Why?"

"..."

"Let me guess, move?"

"Yeah." Twilight nodded as the two rushed up the stairs. When they reached the door to Applejack's bedroom, it was knocked off of its hinges and flew off the top floor. "Is now a bad time to say I'm sorry about this trouble?" Twilight asked as something stomped out of the room.

"Ah man not you again!" Armadillo groaned upon seeing Twilight. He then slammed his normal hand to his face. "Your damn magic lasers bugged the hell out of me last time!"

'Damn it. It really is the same Imagin from before,' Twilight thought as she stood in place, looking over at Applejack a bit, 'And Applejack hasn't awakened her powers yet.'

"Alright, magic girl! Move aside! This time I got orders from my real boss." Armadillo ordered. "Last time that Black Devil jerk wanted me to just test Den-O and leave you alone, but now I'm free to crack your skull like an egg!"

"...I don't think so," Twilight frowned as she got ready, 'Who am I kidding? Ryotaro and Rarity had a hard time dealing with him on their own. If I tried handling him on my own, there's no way I'd be able to beat him. Plus Applejack…'

"Hey!" Applejack shouted as she walked forward, "Ah don't know who yer boss is, or what they ordered y'all t' do…" she paused as she cracked her neck a bit, giving the imagin a glare, "But Ah don't appreciate y'all messin' up mah brother's house, nor am Ah happy y'all just trashed mah room."

"Are all woman in this town seriously not able to grasp the point that I'm a freakin' monster from the future?!" Armadillo asked in annoyance. "No matter, Kai-sama gave me my orders, and my target has just walked right up to me like an idiot." he chuckled, leaning in close.

'Kai? Target?' Twilight thought before she realized something, 'Wait...is his target Applejack? But, what c...don't tell me...is this Kai person an ally of Luna's?'

"So I've got a message for you blondie," Armadillo chuckled, "Say goodbye to the land of the living!" he shouted raising his hooked hand.

"Applejack, run!" Twilight shouted, but the blonde stayed put as she glared at the imagin.

"Now die!" Armadillo shouted as he threw his hook down at her. But before he could a magic circle caught his hook. "What the fudge?!" he asked in shock, "Ah it's stuck…" he groaned as he couldn't move his hook before he looked at Twilight who was holding her hands out. "You did this!"

"Applejack, you need to run!" Twilight grunted, using her magic to hold the hook in place.

"Ah ain't running!"

"You don't understand...this thing is far stronger than you think!" Twilight stated, "This thing is one of the strongest Imagin we've ever met, it took all of us together to defeat him."

"Well Ah'm not th' kind t' just run away when mah own home is in danger!" Applejack argued, "Especially when it's some giant sand monster!"

"But when they have a contract they're not sand anymore, their skin is as strong as steel, at weakest no less. This guy is just a giant hunk of metal." she countered as Armodrillo was still trying to get his hand free.

"Ah it's still stuck, okay you two stay there…" he groaned pushing his legs against the wall to free his hand, "Ugh..damn it! I'm too old for this kind of slapstick!"

"Please just trust me when I say this thing is not easy to hurt by any normal mean." Twilight spoke up, ignoring Armadillo.

"...Ugh...fine," Applejack groaned in defeat, "But let's take this outside or somethin'. Ah don't want him destroyin' the place."

"I can do that." Twilight nodded, raising her hands again.


"What…?" Armadillo asked as he blinked and saw he was in the air outside the house. "Oh that girl is becoming a real pain in my…" he began before the magic circle keeping him afloat faded away, "...I….hate….magical….girls…." he growled before gravity took effect as he fell to the ground.

"There he's out of the house." Twilight said as she and Applejack where looking out a window at Armadillo who was planted face first into the dirt. "He won't be down for long. He's just getting over the shame."

"...Y'all do realize when he recovers, he gonna be gunnin' fer us, and mah brother's house will be in teh line of destruction, right?"

"...Okay new plan. We run deep into the woods, find a place to hide, and wait until Ryotaro and the others arrive." Twilight offered, "Then we have everyone here and we can end this all in just one blast."

"...And y'all guarantee mah brother's house won't get destroyed, right?"

"Positive."

"...ugh...this day just keeps getting more and more weird…" Applejack sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose, "..Alright fine. Let's hurry out into th' woods out back. There's a place there that Ah know that giant armadillo won't find us."

"Alright lead the way." Twilight nodded as the two made their way out the back of the mansion.

"Ah...ugh...it's a good thing I'm not human…" Armadillo groaned. He then looked and saw the two run away to the woods. "Damn it I hate chase scenes…" he groaned as he got up and ran after them.


Back at the beach once again, the DenLiner and the Hydra continued their battle a the beast was now back to four heads again, the other four burned to a crisp keeping them from regrowing. The Dragon head of DenLiner bit the spot in between the Hydra's necks before lifting the monster up slightly.

"Now, go flying!" Den-O shouted as the Dragon tossed its head down letting go of the Hydra and sending it crashing back into the water a better distance away from the beach. "There now the explosion from when I kill you won't kick up waves big enough to hit the town." he said plainly.

"Wait Ryuta!" Pinkie called out to Den-O.

"Eh, nani ga Momo-nee?" Den-O blinked his serious attitude gone just like that.

"Rainbow's friend Gilda is still on the beach! You can't kill the Hydra yet."

"EH!?" Den-O gawked.

"You mean someone is STILL on the goddamn beach?!" Momotaros snapped.

"Then what do I do then?" Den-O asked as he shot at the Hydra heads that went at him, once again aiming at weak points. "I don't have much time to set up another chance to finish it." he said to Pinkie.

"Hmm..then let's finish it with a big bang!"

"Yosh okay!" he nodded.

"Just kill it already!" the other Taros all ordered.

"Okay okay!" Den-O nodded quickly as he prepared for the finisher.

However, before the finisher could be initiated, the hydra felt like something was calling it back, the portal from before reappearing in the sky.

"Eh Momo-Nee what is that?" Den-O asked as he looked at the portal.

The Portal grew larger before what looked to be bolts of lightning came from the center, the electricity then wrapped around the Hydra as it roared in surprise before it was hoisted out from the ocean and into the sky. It then dragged the Hydra back inside as the portal began to close up again. Untill it and the Hydra where now gone.

"..."

"...Uh...what the hell just happened?"

"Ah! No fair!" Den-O shouted standing on the Machine Den-Bird, "You can't just retreat when you're losing...this isn't Pokemon!" he complained childishly.

"I know! That's so unfair!" Pinkie shouted, "We didn't even get to use an ultra cool finisher on him!"

"This is so annoying, like when you get to the last boss in a game who's already cheap the they just run out on you!" Den-O added gripping his fists in annoyance as he landed on the beach next to Fluttershy. "It's unfair...it's unfair Shy-chan!" he cried grabbing her by the shoulders. "Do you know how annoying that feels?"

"A...ano...v-very annoying?"

"Exactly!" he shouted. "It's such a pain…" he cried as he rested his head on Fluttershy's shoulder. "Now my good mood is all bad…" he pouted behind his helmet.

"..Ano...th-there there, Ryuta…" Fluttershy said as she patted him on the back.

Gilda was at a lost for words after seeing all that. She could help but think one thing...what exactly has Rainbow gotten herself into?

"Ara...this Nee-san is new." Den-O said flashing in front of her quickly. "Who is she?" he asked leaning in close to Gilda.

"...Uh…"

"That's gilda! Rainbow Dash's friend from Siberia!" Pinkie spoke up.

"Siberia?" Den-O tilted his head. "What's that?" he asked blurring over to Pinkie. "Momo-nee why are you in your underwear?"

"This?" Pinkie blinked as she looked at her swimsuit, "this is a swimsuit, Ryuta. This is what you wear when you go swimming."

"I don't think I've ever done that while in Ryotaro's body…" Den-O muttered tapping the chin of his helmet. He then took off his belt letting his armor fall as purple shards. R-Ryotaro then fixed his cap. "Ah right, Ryotaro wanted me to remind you there is an Imagin at the place Twilight is, along with the Western-Nee-san."

"What?!" Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow gasped before blinking at that last name, "Wait...Western?"

"...Oh! he's talking about that Applejack girl!" Pinkie realized.

"Beepo." R-Ryotaro nodded tapping his nose.

"Why are you telling us just now?"

"Demo...I don't know this Shiro-nee-san yet so I wanted to see if she could be my friend." he said blurring over next to Gilda again. "Besides we already fought this one anyway. It's no fun fighting an Armadillo twice in a row."

'What the hell have I slipped into?!' Gilda exclaimed mentally.

"That maybe Ryuta, but there's obviously a reason why that dang Armadillo is back."

"You sure? All I remember before Momo-baka left was that Western-nee-chan was the last Bearer of Harmony," R-Ryotaro shrugged, earning him wide eyed looks from the three girls, "...what? I gotta boogie?"

"Ryuta, that's a very important thing! Why didn't you tell us that sooner?!" Pinkie asked shaking him.

"You didn't ask." he pointed out bluntly.

"...He has a point," Pinkie stated, "We didn't' even bother asking."

Rainbow's eye twitched as she kicked Pinkie in the rear knocking her into the sand. "Don't agree with your surrogate baby brother right now of all times Pinkie!" she complained. "Ryuta, this is big you need to get back there to help Twilight."

"Eh...but I wanted to make a friend…" he complained.

"Now, Ryuta!"

"Mou...fine fine...but you're coming with me then."

"...Ugh...fine,' Rainbow sighed as she looked at Fluttershy, "Call Rarity and tell her what's going on. We'll need her help since that damn armadillo's back.."

"H-hai," fluttershy nodded.

"Gilda…" Rainbow began as she looked at her old friend, "I...this is really not easy to begin to talk about…." she sighed, "I promise you I'll give you the long headache inducing explanation after all this is done. But right now people need mine, and especially this one's help." she added grabbing R-Ryotaro by the ear.

"...Just….just go already," Gilda sighed, "And that question I asked you earlier...you better answer it when you get back."

"I promise you I will." Rainbow nodded, "alright Ryuta grab the bike." she ordered.

"Hai hai," he complained snapping his finger as the Machine Den-Bird drove itself up to him.

"Good boy," Rainbow nodded as she let go of his ear before turning towards Pinkie and Fluttershy, "Pinkie, you're riding with him. Fluttershy, you're flying with me."

"Right." Fluttershy nodded as Pinkie found her cloths and began putting it back on over her bathing suit.

"Right-O." Pinkie saluted as she fixed her shirt.

"Good. Let's hurry then."

With that, both Rainbow and Fluttershy took off into the air while Pinkie and R-Ryotaro jumped onto the Den-Bird and drove off, leaving Gilda all by herself. She watched as the four retreated into town and off to who knows where. Gilda herself was still trying to get over whatever just happened, a Kaiju, powers, a train with weapons and a dragon head, and one weird guy with a suit of armor.

"So...Do you see what I meant now?" a voice asked, making Gilda turn around to see a familiar green eyed man.

"...Were you spying on me this whole time?"

"I'd prefer the term 'observe'." he countered. "But you saw it right? That monster, their powers, that Train, and the Kamen Rider."

"...I did…" Gilda slowly nodded.

"And now do you see the danger your friend is in?" he asked once again. "You know what they say about those Kamen Riders, wherever they show up, monsters and disaster occur like crazy...and most of the time..." he paused as he smirked darkly a bit, "Someone dies."

"I know the stories...I also know that those same stories have those Kamen Riders kill most of those monsters." Gilda countered.

"Denial...childish Gilda, really it is." he sighed, "Like I said, most of the time, someone dies around a Kamen Rider, whether it's a fellow Kamen Rider...or a human ally of theirs."

"...What's your point?"

"Riders are cursed is what I'm trying to say." he said as he walked past her. "I just wanted to let you know is all. I mean who would let their friend pair up with a Kamen Rider, heroes known for being magnets for trouble."

"..."

"Wether you believe it or not, your friend Rainbow Dash is in danger...and I know of a way to save her…"

"...How?"

"Easy...eliminate the Rider and those 'friends' of hers, and she'll have no choice but to come back with you. You know it's an option for you, or you could let her keep traveling with a masked hero who fights monsters like that on a weekly basis." he sighed as he walked away. "I mean what do I know? it's not like I have superpowers or anything like that…" he chuckled a little.

Gilda stayed quiet as she stood there. As she as she wanted to deny it...he was right. There was no way Rainbow was going to accept her offer, which means if she continued to fight alongside that masked hero...she'll die. And then there are those new friends of hers. So many thoughts so many things, all just rushed into her mind in that instant. As if someone was flooding them into her mind to get her to realize it.

"Hm…"a voice rang out in the air getting both of their attentions. "This world has changed since I last saw it, so much to...indulge in."

"Who...who's there?!" Gilda shouted as she looked for the source of the voice, "Show yourself!"

"Hahaha...this is the one you pick Shounen...you have no idea what Gluttony is do you?" the voice said to Christopher this time.

"Gluttony?" Gilda repeated as she turned around to face Christopher, "What the hell is that voice talking about?!"

"No...who could this be?" he asked.

"Of course you don't know of me, I am the king of thieves whose name was erased from time, I wanted to devour the power of time itself, so I was banished from it." the voice explained. "Something in this time, drew me here, something interesting, and I have you to thank Shounen."

"What the hell is going on here?!" Gilda shouted.

"Who are you?" Christopher asked.

"Haha!" the voice laughed as a cloaked figure appeared behind him. "So impatient, so stiff...you need to calm yourself Shounen." the figure said patting his shoulder. "Hm...you're still confused I see."

"Wh…" Christopher began before he noticed the horn around his neck glowing a bit, "...I see now."

"You're not on the level to master that power yet boy." the figure said as he pulled the cloak off revealing the man's face. He had tan skin and short black hair and looked to be in his late 40's to early 50's. "Now...I've spent nearly a millenia walking a desert...I'm hungry."

"...Who...who the hell are you?" Gilda asked, shaking a bit. She didn't know why, but the man's appearance alone seemed to have her paralyzed in fear..like a hungry beast was staring her down.

"My dear girl you would never know who I was, but I will leave you with my name." the man smirked down at her, "I am the king of thieves, my enemies called me by one name….Gaoh." he chuckled raising his arms up dramatically. "I'm sorry but it seems that I shall be taking something this youngman meant to give you, but don't worry it just suits me better."

"Something...meant for me?"

"He was right you are gluttonous, but it's so one direction." he said, "You crave one or two things so much, I however crave everything of this world can offer. Don't worry one day your Gluttony will become strong indeed, but till then do not worry of it." he said raising his hand as Gilda fell asleep and fell to the sand. "You tried to pick a cub to join your little group when you need a lion. You have much to grow as a leader." he said turning to the greened eyed man.

"...Of course…" Christopher nodded.

"You're also naive." he added walking up to him. "Currently this world, this time it has all been twisted so much, nothing will happen as it should. It's as if someone has twisted destiny and fate, it's interesting for me but a pain for you I imagine." he chuckled, "But the question is...who? Could it be Discord? Or someone else entirely?"

"Just how much do you know about these things Gaoh?" Christopher asked.

"Only what I want to know…" he chuckled as he turned to smile at him, his eyes then flashed a dull orange color. "That's all that one needs when they want to...indulge themselves. After all the world has much to enjoy, and gorge oneself upon, I plan to enjoy it all."

"..."

"Sadly, I must go...but I have a message for you and your so called master...tell them...I'll be over for dinner, so make a lot." he laughed as he walked away.

'The King of Thieves Gaoh...things…' Christopher mentally began as he watched Goah walk away, 'Just got more complicated.'


Twilight: Momotaros be careful you can't possibly defeat him just one on one!

Den-O Sword Form: Just watch me try!

Ryotaro: No...this can't be happening...Urataros...Kintaros...Ryutaros...their...gone.

Applejack: Y'all want t' know WHY ah don't like friendship? Fine.

Momotaros: You can believe in what you want, Ryotaro and I are going to keep helping you out whether you like it or not.

Armadillo: I've had it with this stupid chase! Now it's time I destroy you all once and for all!

Ryotaro: We won't let you harm our friend.

Twilight: You have to get past us first.

Den-O: Kame...Kuma...Hantare-kozo...this is the real Climax...Ikuze!

Applejack: Ah'm tired of runnin'...nobody...hurts mah friends!

Stop 16: Honestly Climatic Pt 2

Den-O's Belt: Momo-Ura-Kim-Ryu! Climax!