• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 2,317 Views, 40 Comments

Friendship is Timeless - Seanzilla115



Time long ago, the destiny of six girls were changed. In the future, time itself lead to the end of humanity. Now in the middle in the present, the time to reach the crossroads have come as 6 girls and 1 human, plus 5 Imagin's fight to change fate it

  • ...
10
 40
 2,317

Prologue

In a desert like landscape that had an endless expanse of sand, yet it's sky that was an unnatural yet beautiful multicolored hue. The one thing that stood out was the set of Train tracks across it, as if a railroad. The tracks began to shake before a swarm of small lights flew forward across the desert landscape. Not far behind was a Bullet train, it was a white and black with a red windshields in the front that resembled a pair of eyes to an extent.

The Lights suddenly ducked off to one side and down a canyon, the Bullet train's tracks suddenly came to live moving as if to change tracks, as it did a second track actually formed from the side that curved down like the slope of a rollercoaster. The Bullet train soon going down the slope following after the lights. The lights kept going until they suddenly went into a portal that formed and then disappeared as quickly as it appeared. The Bullet train's tracks suddenly pulled up keeping it from crashing into the canyon ground.

The Train soon climbed back up to it's tracks before keeping back on it's course. Inside the train a figure caught a cane as the shaking of the train made it fall. His hands rested the cane next to the owner of said hands seat. He was an elderly man with black hair combed back neatly, he was dressed in a formal black suit with a white dress shirt underneath, and a handkerchief in his coats pocket. The man looked up from his dining cart table to see a woman walk up to him. She was very tall with long hair that was mostly light blue with streaks of green and pink in it, she was dressed in an attire consisting of a white blouse with golden accents along the front and sleeves that were disconnected from her shoulders, a white skirt with a blue/pink/green belt handing off her hip with a sun buckl keeping it together, and her attire was finished with a pair of long white boots with matching gold trim. She looked at the man with a slight look of worry that he acknowledged.
---
Walking down the street was a girl around 16-17 years of age with long violet hair that reached down her back, a magenta highlight being seen in it. She was wearing a school uniform that consisted of a white shirt with maroon colored edges to the sleeves, a yellow sweater vest over the shirt, and a maroon pleated skirt, but she also had a belt around her skirt that matched her hair being violet with a magenta streak in the middle. She carried a school bag as she walked down the street thinking to herself mostly. She recalled receiving a letter and package from her elder sister, and she wondered what the contents were inside the box. Her train of thought was soon cut off when she heard a yelp and a crash.

Her and most other people's attention was attracted to a strange sight. High up in a tree a young man had somehow drove his bike into said tree...how that was the wierd part. The boy was around the girls age with a thin build he was dressed in a formal attire of a grey sweatshirt with a black shirt underneath, a pair of jeans and a red scarf around his neck. the boy rubbed his eyes surprisingly unharmed.

"Ah...I think I got something in my eyes…" he said rubbing his eyes as his black hair hung around his head covering his ears and almost reaching his shoulders. "Ah...not again…" he sighed looking down at the ground. "Um excuse me...could someone call for help…?" he asked meekly scratching the back of his head.

'How'd he even get stuck up there in the first place?' the girl thought with a sweatdrop. She then looked to the bridge close to the tree and saw a sign had fallen over a railing making a makeshift ramp, best guess was he was riding along got something in his eyes and drove off said ramp in the process. "Wow...talk about unlucky." she sweatdropped out loud as she put this scenario together.

As she figured this out, the boy was helped down by a man with a ladder.

"Ah, Arigatou." the boy smiled.

"Yeah yeah, don't go getting stuck in a tree again." the man said as he grabbed his ladder and carried it off.

"Hai, I'll try my best." he nodded as he got back on his bike.

"Uh..excuse me," the girl spoke up, catching the bike owner's attention, "Are..you alright?"

"Ah yes, don't worry about me Miss, I have a bad habit of these things happening to me." the boy said sheepishly. "But thank you for the worry." he smiled bowing his head slightly.

"..Uh...sure. No problem," the girl nodded, not noticing a girl the same age, if not older than her skipping by, however said girl suddenly came to a halt as she saw the uniform that they shared.

The new girl was taller and she had curly/poofy pink colored hair and had the same uniform as well. She quickly turned around as her eyes became golden star like shapes.

"...Uh...can I help y-" the violet haired girl began before the pink haired one grabbed her hands and began to shake them like crazy.

"Hey there! You're new here, aren't you?!" the pinkette asked excitedly before she shook the boys hands in a fast manner, "You're new here as well, right?!"

"How...do you know that?" the two asked blinking at the strang unison.

"Oh that's easy! I know absolutely everyone here! Name's Pinkie Pie. What's yours?" the pinkette asked as she let go of the boy's hands.

"..T..Twilight. Twilight Sparkle," the violetette introduced, rubbing her hands a bit.

"Ryotaro...Nogami Ryotaro." the boy said in confusion to what was going on.

"Ooooh! Nice. To. Meet. You. Twilight and Ryotaro! I'm sure we'll be good friends in no time!" Pinkie beamed before gasping excitedly as she grabebd both of them, "I just had a great idea! This weekend, I'll throw a BIG welcome party!"

"Eh? Party?" Ryotaro blinked, blushing from the close contact.

"Yeah! It'll be quite the surprise! Eh? Eh?" Pinkie asked.

"Um..Yeah...But I'm not really the loud kind..more like a nice, quite place type," Twilight admitted.

"Well...I suppose I have no problem with it...but I've never really been to a party before…" Ryotaro said. "People don't normally want me there."

"..I see…" Pinkie noted before she dropped both Twilight and Ryotaro, "fear not! The party I have in mind will make sure you both have plenty of friends! Ooh ohh! Maybe we can…!"

'Does she ever stop talking?' Twilight mentally sweatdropped, unaware of someone heading towards her, Pinkie, and Ryotaro at high speed before eventually bumping into all three of them, knocking them over, "Oof!"

"Alright! Finally made it in time for school!"

"Hai…" Ryotaro said unconsciously as he was face first in a bush. "Oh...today's not so bad. Normally I'd find a bee hive by this point." He soon managed to get himself out to see a girl possibly a year younger than Twilight and Pinkie standing a few feet away, a cocky smirk on her face. What caught his attention the most was her multicolored rainbow hair. "Niji...no kami?" he blinked, slipping into Japanese.

"Hmm?" the girl blinked as she looked at him, "What did you s-"

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" Twilight snapped as she stood up.

"Yeah..yeah..quite, little girl," the tomboyish girl waved her off.

"Little?! You're the little girl here!" Twilight snappedd as she leaned forward.

"Hey!Ii'm 15, okay?!" the rainbowette barked, "And my name's not 'little girl', it's Rainbow Dash!"

"Ano…" Ryotaro tried to speak up.

"..Look. I have no time for this. I-oof!" Rainbow grunted as she was knocked over by someone.

This time it was a girl taller than Pinkie, she was dressed in the same uniform as the girls only she had long blonde hair tied into a braid behind her head with a stetson hat on top of her head, she carried a school bag and was intently reading a book in her hand.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" Rainbow snapped as she shot up.

The blonde blinked as she turned around to face who ever spoke up, but her direct line of sight went just over Rainbow Dash's head. So to the blonde, she saw no one. She shrugged and turned away as this event seemed to take a direct blow to Rainbow's pride.

"Gah! D..did she ignore me?! Damn it! I will not be igno-"

"Out of the way!" a female student ordered as she pushed Rainbow down, "Make way for our beloved Class president!"

"Who's that?" Ryotaro and Twilight asked in unison making them blink at it happening twice now.

"Oh that's Rarity. She's the most popular girl in here," Pinkie explained as she appeared behind the two, shocking them. "Also elected the class president...Oh! And she's really into Fashion too." she explained to the two, "Oh look! Here she comes now!"

Twilight and Ryotaro blinked before they turned to the left, the latter blushing a bit when he saw a girl that was around their age. She had long purple hair that was very stylized, and she wore the same uniform as the other girls. She also got most of the males students attention with how pretty and well developed she was. She clapped her hands, getting everyone's attention with a cheery smile on her face.

"Come on now everyone, its school time." Rarity said happily, "Everyone have a Fabulous day!" she cheered as everyone walked inside the school.

"Ugh..ow," Rainbow grunted a bit as she sat up, rubbing her head as another girl approached her. She was a very lithe girl with pale pink hair that fell to her back, and wore the same uniform as well.

"What are you doing down there, Rainbow?" she asked the girl as she got back up.

"Ugh..nothing at all. Let's just get to class, Fluttershy," Rainbow grumbled a bit as she headed towards the school.

"Oh..o-ok," the pale pinkette nodded, blushing a little as she followed her.

'Wow. That's one timid girl,' Twilight noted mentally as she saw the girl.

"See you in class Twilight! Ryotaro!" pinkie called to the two as she ran inside the school.

"Ah wait!" the two cried running after her, unaware that they were being watched by someone, the figure mainly staring at Twilight..
---
=One busy school day later…=

Twilight stretched her arms back as the last school bell rang and everyone was beginning to leave the school. Normally the first day can be a bit tiring but this one was especially exhausting for her. She had Pinkie to handle, and as she and everyone soon learned Ryotaro's luck.

So far the boy had fallen down a flight of stairs, slipped and slid down a recently waxed hallway, somehow found his way face first into a trashcan, and then somehow caused a cafeteira fire...by sneezing no less. This amount of bad luck was almost supernatural.

"..Well at leasts things c-" Twilight began before she spotted Ryotaro's legs hanging out of a bush, "...Nevermind.

"Ah...still no bees…" Ryotaro's voice mumbled as he wormed his way free. "Not the worst day, at least compared to that time with the lightning bolt…" he chuckled to himself while scratching the back of his head twigs and leaves in his hair.

"..You actually got struck by lightning?" Twilight asked, a bit surprised at that.

"Hehehe...yeah...last time I was just walking home in the rain..then well you get the point." he mumbled sheepishly while scratching his nose. "Ah speaking of home I still need to get back to help Nee-san with the evening rush of customers."

"Customers?"

"Oh me and my sister run my parents' Cafe, well it's also a library as well. Since the customers are allowed to read the books we have on hand. Even check some out." Ryotaro explained a fond smile on his face. "My sister normally runs it during the morning and afternoons now that I'm going back to school, but I help after school." he explained.

"Oh..I see. Well, mind if I come with you? I suppose reading a book or two wouldn't hurt before I head home..kinda expecting a package from my sister, Celeste."

"Of course. It's not that far from here actually." Ryotaro smiled as he began walking his bike as Twilight followed him. But after a few blocks something dawned on her.

"Ryotaro...You said 'Now that you're going back to school'...did you stop?"

"Yeah. I had to drop out for a year…" he chuckled sheepishly. "See one day, my sister's fiance vanished without a trace...and my sister was devastated. So I wanted to help however I could and well dropping out to do just that seemed like the one thing at the time." he explained. "But as soon as Nee-san got better she said I had to go back to school so she got me enrolled here." he explained with a smile. He then blinked at how much he told Twilight. "Ah sorry I think I said too much didn't I?"

"N-no no. Not at all. Just..a bit to take in is all. I mean, me and my family had just moved here," Twilight explained.

"Ah I'm really sorry I didn't mean to trouble you." Ryotaro apologized.

"it's alright. Y…." Twilight paused when she noticed something off, "..Uh..Ryotaro?"

"Hm?" he blinked looking at her. "Yes?" he asked her.

"You have some sand coming off of you," Twilight stated, seeing a bit of sand coming off of Ryotaro's outfit

"Eh? Ahh. I do…" he blinked as he patted his clothes down getting most all of the sand out and off his cloths. "Where did that come from? I didn't fall into anywhere with sand today…"

"You sure?"

"I'm positive." he nodded as he got the last of it off. "Ah well then again I did hit my head a lot at school…" he said rubbing his head. "Maybe I did...but I'm sure I didn't." he said confusing himself. "Mm...atama ga ite…" he said rubbing his self induced headache away, while slipping back to Japanese as Twilight noted he did often.

"...Best not worry about it now. Let's just head to where you need to go," Twilight advised.

"Right…" he nodded as the two walked till they made it to the Cafe Ryotaro's sister worked at. "Here we are, my families Cafe, Milk Dipper." he said as he pointed to the door, it wasn't something fancy but it had a good and homey charm to it.

"..It looks nice but.." Twilight paused as she noticed it was quite full of people, mainly males, "Why are there so many guys here?"

"Hm...I'm not sure, it seems like they all really like coming here to be friends with Nee-san." Ryotaro said. "But most of them are friendly as well." he smiled, it was almost too innocent.

"I see..but that doesn't explain the bouquets of flowers," Twilight added, seeing some of the males holding some flowers.

"Thank you for the wait," a gentle voice said as a woman walked in with more ingredients for coffee, she was dressed in a blouse and long skirt with an apron, she had long silky black hair tied back in a ponytail. She turned around to reveal her face, revealing that she was incredibly beautiful, stunningly so. All the males instantly had hearts replace their eyes as they saw her face. "Ah Ryo-kun welcome home." she smiled to Ryotaro as she noticed him and Twilight. "Oh you brought a friend too, welcome to Milk Dipper." she smiled to Twilight.

"Um, thank you," Twilight nodded before bowing a bit, "My name is Twilight Sparkle."

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Twilight-chan." she smiled. "I'm Airi Nogami." she introduced, "Is there anything I can get you?" she asked politely.

"Well, not much. I just really came here to read a book or two before heading home," Twilight answered.

"Oh well Ryo-kun can help you find something to read, he's the one who keeps the books in order here." she smiled pointing to Ryotaro.

"Oh..I see," Twilight noted.

"Ah…" Ryotaro chuckled nervously, "So was their anything in particular you were looking for?" he asked as Airi went back to taking orders and serving coffee.

"Well..do you have anything on star gazing or history?"

"We have plenty of those." Ryotaro replied as he walked to one of the shelves, "This entire shelf is full of different books on stars, Sakurai-san really loved astronomy." he explained as he pulled a book from a higher shelf down. "Here this one is a favorite of mine." he offered.

"I see..well, thank you," Twilight smiled a bit as she took the book, sat down, and began to read it.

"Oh, I'm going to go get ready to help my sister, if there's anything you need Twilight just ask." Ryotaro offered as he walked off to behind the counter where he grabbed an apron and put it on before he went to the back to get more ingredients for his sister.

"Okay," Twilight nodded, still focused on her book.

As Ryotaro wiped down the counter he was soon approached by a man dressed as a monk with glasses and a cap walked up.

"Greetings Ryotaro-san." the man greeted.

"Ah Isse-san." Ryotaro greeted the monk dressed man who tipped his hat to Ryotaro. "How are you today?" he asked him.

"Oh nothing new today, just same old same old for me." Isse spoke as he looked at Twilight. "I see you've made a new friend today Ryotaro-san." he noted.

"Eh? You mean Twilight?" Ryotaro blinked.

Before Isse could speak anymore he was shoved aside by another man with long brown hair, and was dressed in a stylish suit.

"Oh? What is this big scoop?" he asked as he grabbed Ryotaro. "Ryotaro-kun has gotten a girlfriend, amazing!"

"Girlfriend?...No no! It's not like that, Seigi-san!" Ryotaro panicked, blushing like crazy.

"Don't be shy, Ryotaro-kun. I'll be sure to give you tons of pointers." Seigi spoke.

"Those would do him good if he wanted to be a shameless womanizer." Isse spoke getting back up.

Twilight didn't' seem to be paying any attention to this as she was focused on her book, already halfway done with it. She had to admit this was an incredibly good read it went into great detail of the legends of certain constellations. She could also tell the book was read rather often given it seemed rather worn, but at the same time well cared for. She was about to turn the page before the door opened.

"Uh, excuse me? Has anyone seen a girl with long violet hair and a magenta highlight here?" a young voice asked, making Twilight look up to see a young boy with messy green hair dressed in a pair of blue shorts with a purple shirt.

"Uhm...Twilight. I think he's looking for you," Ryotaro spoke as he got free from Seigi as he was currently glaring at Isse.

"...Excuse me," Twilight said as she stood up and walked over to the boy, who soon noticed her.

"Oh! There you are, Twi-ack!" the boy gagged as Twilight had him in a headlock.

"What're you doing here, Spike?" Twilight hissed quietly at him, "Mom and dad would kill me if they knew you came out here by yourself."

"Uhm...Twilight? Do you know this boy?" Ryotaro asked as he walked over to them.

"Ahem, yes," Twilight answered as she let go, letting Spike breath a bit," This is my little brother, Spike."

"Oh hi Spike, I'm Ryotaro." Ryotaro introduced himself as he held his hand out.

"A..*cough*pleasure," Spike answered as he shook his hand a bit before looknig at Twilight, "By the way, Twilight. Your package came, and it's outside right…"

"You brought my package here and left it outside?!"

"Twilight, please don't hurt him here anymore." Ryotaro defended the poor Spike.

"..Ugh..I'm sorry...look. Can you please bring it in here before somebody steals it?"

"Sure. I…" Spike began as he turned around and froze, "...uh…."

"...Somebody stole it, didn't they?"

"Please don't hurt me…" Spike begged hiding behind Ryotaro using the poor teenager as a human shield.

"..Ugh..no time for that. We need to hurry and catch that guy!" Twilight exclaimed as he ran out.

"Uh should we help?" Ryotaro asked Spike.

"I get the feeling if we don't, she'll kill both of us." Spike said as the two nodded and ran after her.

"Ah Nee-san sorry I'll be back I need to help my friend with something." Ryotaro peeked his head back before running again.

"Hai, be safe Ryo-kun." Airi smiled. Most would sweatdrop at this, but the love sick men here just fell deeper for Airi. Before she could step back into the backroom, she noticed something on the floor, "Hmm? Sand?"
---
"Ugh..where is he?" Twilight panted a bit as she was at a crossroads.

"Twilight!" Spike shouted as he ran up to her, Ryotaro not far behind him.

"Spike? W...nevermind. We need to find that guy fast before he gets away."

"Well where did he...oh don't tell me you lost sight of which path he took?" Spike asked.

"He was too far ahead of me! How was I suppose to know what path he took?!"

"Please don't fight now seems like the worst time for that." Ryotaro said meekly. He then looked at all the paths before he could almost feel a voice in the back of his head. "I think he went this way." he pointed to the road on the left.

"What makes you say that?" Spike asked.

"I can't explain it but like something in my head is telling me he went that way…" Ryotaro explained simply. "I know it's not much, but I'm sure of it." he said as specks of sand fell on the ground.

"...Well, I guess it's the best we got. So let's hurry then," Twilight stated as the three ran.

As they did the three soon saw a figure walking away with a box under his arm.

"Ahh! We really found him!" Spike exclaimed.

Ryotaro was equally shocked, what is it that told him to go this way exactly?

"Hey, you!" Twilight shouted to the figure, catching its attention, 'Give that back!"

"Finders keepers!" the figure shouted as he ran.

"Oh come on!" Twilight complained as they kept at it, the three of them running as well.

Eventually, they cornered the figure in an alleyway.

"Ha! We got him!" Spike said excitedly. All that running and excitement got the kid very pumped on adrenaline.

"Alright you...Give me that package," Twilight ordered the figure.

"No! I found it fair and square!" the thief barked.

"That's not yours, you need to return it," Ryotaro said before he began panting, getting tired already.

"No way...but if ya want something.." the thief paused as he pulled out a switchblade, "I'll give ya a few new breathing holes!"

The three all paled in fear seeing the blade, Ryotaro for some reason got in front of Twilight in Spike inspite of the fear going through him.

"Oh? So you want to be the hero huh? Well..then die!" the thief roared as he charged at him.

"Ryotaro, look out!" Twilight shouted, scared for him before to her and Spike's surprise, Ryotaro caught it.

"What?!" the thief gasped as Ryotaro had a firm grip on his arm, "H-hey! Let go!"

"Gr…." Ryotaro growled surprising them as what looked like lightning raced over his body. "GRAH!" he shouted as he pushed the thief with his free hand sending him flying into a wall.

Ryotaro then tossed his sweater and scarf at Twilight and Spike, leaving him in just his black shirt, but what shocked everyone was that it appeared all his muscles had pumped up in size as his hair now spiked back with a deep red streak in it. His eyes also flashed red as well.

"Ore...sanjou," he spoke in a distorted voice as a red aura bursted off him. "Teme...you like pulling a blade on a girl and kid, huh? That make you feel tough, huh? I'll enjoy showing you how much of a prick you are." He frowned as he cracked his knuckles before he grabbed a pipe on a wall before to everyone's shock, he yanked the metal pipe right out of the brick wall before he swung it around.

The fact he ripped a metal pipe out of a wall is just borderline unbelievable for someone like Ryotaro, let alone the new muscle mass.

"Come on big guy, get up. I want to knock you around some more, See how many teeth I can knock out in one swing...hehehehe." Ryotaro(?) smirked as he aimed the pipe at him. "Oi Woman! Cover the kids eyes. I'm brutal, but I'm not a monster." he stated as he tapped the pipe on his shoulder and looking back at Twilight.

"Oh..r-right," Twilight nodded as she knelt down and covered Spike's eyes.

"Hey…" Spike complained as all he could hear were pained screams and cried for help.

"Okay. It's safe to look." 'Ryotaro' spoke as Twilight let Spike look to see the thug was on the ground with bumps on his head, missing teeth and blank eyes.

"Woah...Twilight, do you see that? Ryotaro just beat that guy senseless!" Spike cried out in awe.

"Huh? Ryotaro? Who's that?" Ryotaro(?) asked, making the two blink in confusion.

"...Uh...that's you...right?" Spike asked.

"I'm myself, nothing more. Now...where to find my next fight? This place got dull fast." he scoffed, putting the pipe over his shoulders.

"W..wait! What about the package?" Twilight asked.

"Heh, right...this." Ryotaro(?) replied as he grabbed it and tossed it to her. "Here you go, I'm going to go hit something really hard."

...Uh..r..right," Twilight nodded, still a bit taken back by the sudden change in character from Ryotaro.

"Yeah yeah..Yeesh, woman are so useless sometimes. This body will have to do for all the fights I'm going to get into." he spoke, rolling his shoulder. "Look out world, I'm on the loose!"

"I get the feeling this is ten times worse than your package getting stolen!" Spike realized.

"I think you're right, Spike!" Twilight agreed as she gave him the box and stood in front of Ryotaro(?) "Y..you're not going anywhere!"

"..Are you giving me orders, onna?" he asked with a glare, his red eyes glowing again, "No one orders me around...no...one."

"Look..I don't know what happen, or who you really are, but you need to stop...this..now!" Twilight shouted as she shoved him back...but, as soon as her hands touched him, they glowed for a moment, sending Ryotaro, or whatever was in him rocketing out, "?!"

"Gaah!" whatever was in Ryotaro screamed as it hit the wall, "..Ow."

Ryotaro fell on his back with swirling eyes. "Nee-san...I got hit by a car again…" he mumbled.

"Ryotaro, are you alright?" Twilight asked as she knelt down to check on him.

"Oh Twilight...what happened? What did I do?" he asked as he looked at the thief, whom he doubt would ever pull that stunt again given the beating he got. "Did...did I do that?" he asked really worried.

"..I...I"m not sure..before he could attack us, you just..changed."

"..Changed?"

'Yeah. Like you were possessed or something."

"Teme…." a voice said as they all looked to a pile of sand that formed into a figure. He resembled a Japanese Oni with two horns and a armored body, teeth could be seen in his mouth, strangely a pair of legs formed above his torso that was on the ground. "Damn onna! I had a sweet deal going on! How the hell did you knock me out of the kid's body!?"

"Ahh! Evil spirit!" the three youths cried out in fright.

"Who're you calling an evil spirit, damn it?!" the oni barked.

"Ahh! It's speaking again! Twilight, your friend has a ghost possessing him!" Spike freaked out as he jumped on Ryotaro's shoulders from fear.

"Stop freaking out, damn it! I'm here to grant a wish...well, the body possessing was a bonus, but still!"

'..A wish?" Spike blinked at that.

"..What's the catch?" Twilight asked with a frown.

"Eh? Catch?"

"A catch?" the boys asked in confusion.

"What do you mean Twilight?" Spike asked.

"Well everyone knows when a strange creature comes out to grant you a wish, it has a catch to it. According to most stories."

"Kuso...this onna is pissing me off so much…" the Oni complained, "Oi,...uh, Ryotaro! Grant the wish already!"

"...ano..I don't think that's a good idea, so..no," Ryotaro replied, making the oni face fault.

"Good idea." Twilight agreed.

"Stop agreeing with him, you annoying onna! This is a matter between men!"

"Can I have the wish?" Spike asked.

"Stay out of this, gaki!"

"...Let's see what's in the box," Twilight said as she and Ryotaro turned.

"Don't ignore me, damn it!"

Twilight was about to open it before she noticed Spike staring over her shoulder, "...Spike..don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Yeah, at home with you." Spike countered, "Not in the street with your boyfriend and his pet ghost."

"Gh! I'm no ghost, you midori haired gaki!" the Oni snapped as he tried to choke Spike, only for his sand hands to break apart each time he tries.

"..Ryotaro, what time is it?"

"Ano...4 Pm I think."

4...4 PM?! Aw nuts! I'm missing my show!" Spike panicked as he ran out of there, "Bye Twilight! See ya at home!"

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" the Oni sweatdropped somehow in spite of being sand.

"I love my little brother, but he can be a bit..annoying at times..but enough of that. let's see what's inside," Twilight said as she opened the box, seeing a few things inside, "..huh?" she blinked as she pulled out one of the items, which was a small container with six colored gems on it, each one shaped and colored differently, like a blue balloon, a red lightning bolt, a orange apple, a purple diamond, a pink butterfly, and a magenta star.

"Wow...those look very pretty." Ryotaro awed upon seeing them. "Are they real gems?" he asked.

"I think so…" Twilight replied as she read the note that was on the back, "'For you and your five friends. Celeste.'...Don't have friends yet, sis." She then put it down before pulling out something strange.

It resembled a black train pass, it was seemingly made from black metal with a slip for cards to be slipped in, and a glass cover, it also had a symbol in the center that resembled a stylized T inside a circle seemingly made of tracks. It to had a note attached; 'For a certain boy and his new pet' it read.

"...I think it's referring to you, Ryotaro," Twilight blinked a bit.

"Eh? Me?"

"PET?! Oi! I am nobody's pet!"

"Quiet you." Twilight shushed. She then gave the pass to Ryotaro as he looked it over, he could feel something upon touching it.

"That was strange." he noted, looking at it again.

"Yeah," Twilight agreed before spotting something else in the box, "...A...tiara with a horn?"

"Tch. Woman and their trinkets."

"Quite. There's another note..'Wear it so you may know its secrets. Celeste.'..." Twilight couldn't help but sweatdrop a bit at that, "What is with Celeste and these cryptic messages?"

"Well I guess if it helps, you may as well put it on..if you want to that is." Ryotaro suggested.

"..Well...I might as well. I meant, what's the worst that could happen?" Twilight asked as she put the tiara on, "...See? Nothing ha-" she was interrupted when the horn started to glow, her eyes glowing in unison.

"Wah!" Ryotaro cried out seeing this.

"O-oi! What's going on?!" the oni demanded before he, Ryotaro, and Twilight were engulfed in a dome of light.
---
"Mmm…" Twilight groaned as she regained consciousness, "Wh...what's going on?"

"Ah….pika-pika…." Ryotaro's voice groaned as he rubbed his eyes.

"R..Ryotaro?" Twilight managed to say as she turned to see him sitting up, "Is that you?"

"Ah...I'm here...I'm fine my eyes are just all blurry because of the flash."

"HAHAHA! I have a body!" a voice shouted as the Oni from before jumped in only with a full body that was red in color and had black streaks over it. "Wait a sec...what the hell is with this?" he asked as he lifted Ryotaro. "What the hell am I?" he referred to his body.

"..."

"Oi! Speak up, damn it!" the oni barked as he shook Ryotaro.

"Momo…" he referred, seeing a peach themed belt buckle on the Oni. "Maybe...your Momotaro?"

"Gh?! DO I LOOK LIKE A PEACH BOY TO YOU?!" the oni snapped, his head almost huge when he screamed that.

"Ah...well then, how about Momotaros…?" Ryotaro asked meekly, not sure how to answer to all this.

"What kind of imagination do you have?! How the hell did I end up with such a host!?" The newly named Momotaros shouted in rage. "Oi woman! Stop gawking at me already! It's his fault I look this way!"

"S..sorry...wait.." Twilight blinked as she realized their surrounding, which seemed to be an empty space with small clouds drifting by, "...Where are we?"

"Looks like the afterlife...ah man! I'm dead already! This is your fault, you weak host!" Momotaros snapped as he began shaking Ryotaro again.

"Actually, it's a different plane of reality," a new voice spoke up, causing the three to tense up.

"Talking…." Ryotaro mumbled, unable to get a full sentence out as he was the first to turn to face the voice.

The owner, much to the two human's surprise was tall alicorn, a creature with the characteristics of both a Pegasus and Unicorn, I.E. A horse with both a horn and wings. Said Alicorn was pure white with a mane and tail that was a sparkling mix of blue, green and pink, and golden armor around it' neck and hooves as well as a crown atop it's head.

"What the heck….?" Momotaros blinked. "Oi, Ryotaro. What is going on? Is this your head or something?!" he freaked out.

"...Ano...n...no…"

"Who...are you?" Twilight asked the alicorn, a bit unsure what was going on.

"I am but a tiny piece of a spirit. I belong to the Alicorn known as Celestia," the alicorn answered.

"I'm not sure I fully understand this…" Ryotaro mumbled meekly as Momotaros was holding his head and freaking out.

"Allow me to explain, Ryotaro Nogami," the alicorn spoke once more, "First off, your friend Twilight must now understand there are a myriad of alternate dimensions, one of them a realm called Equestria."

"eh?" the two humans blinked.

"Why me...why me...I just wanted to get a body and fight...now I'm sucked into some weird magical shabang…" Momotaros said huddled in a corner.

"Equestria was once a realm inhabited by magical ponies, alongside other enlightened creatures," Celestia Continued, "A long time ago, I once ruled over the residents of Equestria alongside my sister, Luna. I ruled over the day while she ruled over the night. Together, we had created perfect harmony. However...that is as much as this piece knows regarding that era." she explained Ryotaro and Twilight nodded their head slowly as they were able to at least follow along with that, "Like I told you, I am merely the tiny piece of her spirit residing in that horn you're holding, Twilight. My knowledge is very limited

"This thing?" Twilight asked looking at the tiara.

"Ah...so this is her fault?" Momotaros spoke, standing up.

"Please don't put it like that, Momotaros."

"Ah! Don't call me that!" the oni cried falling to his knees. "I don't want to be branded with such an unimaginative name like that…"

"...I have to know," Twilight spoke as she walked up to Celestia, "Why have you appeared before me?"

"It's simple. You have within you the spirit of one of The Elements of Harmony," Celestia explained, "it allowed me to reach you."

"Elements...of Harmony?" Ryotaro blinked as he looked at Twilight in confusion, she shrugged equally confused.

"It's a force composed of six essences. Honesty, Loyalty, Laughter, Kindness, and Generosity. You Twilight hold the element of Magic." Celestia explained calmly, "To my knowledge, these elements were used by the princesses to stop a creature of pure evil. This is the reason I am appearing you. You have been chosen to protect the world from a terrible menace." she explained.

"I what?!" Twilight exclaimed in surprise and shock, "S..surely you're kidding, right?!"

"Maji! This onna is meant to save the world?" Momotaros asked, pointing at Twilight. "Boy did I pick good going with this unimaginative goof." he smirked, patting Ryotaro on the back.

"Ano...may I ask a question?" Ryotaro asked.

"You may, Ryotaro Nogami," Celestia nodded

"Do you know what Momotaros is?" he asked as saying the name made Momotaros fall to the ground ,depressed.

"He keeps calling me that…" he sighed as a depressed aura formed over his head, making Twilight sweatdrop.

"Indeed I do. Your friend Momotaros is a creature called an Imagin."

"Imagine?" Ryotaro and twilight repeated.

"I-ma-gin...not imagine…" Momotaros corrected, still depressed that another person had called him his name.

"The Imagin are beings from alternate timelines of the future. Their timeline is erased, but their spirits live on, so they came back in time to make it so events in the future work to their benefit." Celestia explained as they both looked at the Imagin as he rested on his side in boredom.

"You mean...he's here to destroy the past?!" Twilight gasped.

"Pft. I don't care for that crap, I barely even remember our so called mission." Momotaros scoffed, "Sides fighting with people is more exciting than destroying the past, thats why I want Ryotaro to make that wish so I can have a body and move around as I wish."

"It seems that you have found a rare Imagin." Celestia noted with a small smile, "Not all Imagin are so kind as this one."

"Oi! I'm not kind!" Momotaros defended.

"You defended Twilight and her brother from that thief," Celestia countered, making Momotaros freeze a bit, "If that is not kind, I do not know what is."

"I was just defending my host, nothing more. He's the one who wanted to protect the girl and kid like that...That's it, yeah! Just looking out for myself!" he defended childishly.

"Hm...the name Momotaros fits then. You're themed after my favorite story of Momotaro." Ryotaro smiled in realization.

"Will you just drop it already?!"

"Okay that answers that of what he is." Twilight said as she looked back at Ryotaro, "But I get the feeling that there is one more thing I don't understand...what was that case meant for Ryotaro?" she said as Ryotaro pulled it from his pocket.

"This…?" he asked holding it up. "It looks like a holder for a train pass." he said looking it over again.

"It's more than that, Ryotaro," Celestia spoke up, "Twilight, you cannot do this alone. Have you noticed the jewels that came with the horn and pass?"

"The one with the note to share with my friends…" Twilight remembered.

"Yes. The jewel representing magic, along with your horn, will allow you to use the magic within your spirit in the human world. For the time being, your task is to find the other five holding the spirit that will allow them to access the other elements."

"Other five." Twilight repeated.

"Yes, but fate seems to work in strange ways, not only has your destiny began, it has crossed paths with Ryotaro's." Celestia explained. "Ryotaro is a person known as a Singularity Point,"

"Singularity point?!" Momotaros shouted as he jumped up. "Oi! Why didn't you tell me this!? This is awful…"

"A Singularity Point?" Twilight asked, "What's that?"

"A person immune to changes in time. If an Imagin were to go back in the past and change something, no one would notice it in the present, but Ryotaro would notice the change." Celestia explained. "If you would, he has the makings of a time traveler." she giggled a bit.

"Eh Time traveler?!" the two human teenagers blinked.

"Yes," Celestia nodded before she began to fade, "..i'm afraid our time runs short, so I leave you both with two prophecies."

"Prophecies?"

"yes. The first prophecy is; When the moon turns red, a girl will be born, and she will bring the vengeance of the exiled princess with her."

"Exiled princess…?" Momotaros asked.

"You will see soon enough. The second prophecy, and this one is of most importance, is this. When day is devoured by night, and the sun and moon become one, a bright flash will forewarn the coming of the harbinger of Chaos, Hate, and Discord. All his eyes set their gaze on shall fall into despair and disharmony."

The three couldn't help but gulp a bit at that last one.

"Scary…" Ryotaro mumbled, shaking a bit.

"You do not know the half of it," Celestia nodded a bit, "After writing these prophecies, it is said Celestia was reborn in this world as a human being."

"And who could Celestia be in this world?" Twilight asked, having gotten over the shock of the prophecy.

"Whoever sent you the horn and jewels, as well as Ryotaro's pass." Celestia smiled.

"But..that was my sister, Celeste who….wait…" Twilight's eyes widened in realization, "It's her! She's Celestia's reincarnation..isn't she?"

"Some other time, I shall teach you how to use your new gift." Celestia said to Twilight before looking to Ryotaro, "And I trust you shall soon learn how to use that pass, Ryotaro Nogami." she smiled. "And maybe learn to work with Momotaros as well."

"Eh?" Ryotaro blinked as Celestia began to fade.

"I must go...Twilight, remember to find the other five with the Spirits of Harmony..." her voice trailed off as light seemed to fade all around the three before it all went blank to them.
---
"Wait Celestia…" Twilight mumbled as she and Ryotaro were both seated on a bench asleep, Twilight leaning into Ryotaro's shoulder before she shot up, "Wait, Princess Celestia!"

"Mmm…" Ryotaro mumbled still asleep before he began to wake. "Momotaros…?" he blinked his eyes open looking around for the Red Imagin, "..Wh..where is he?" he soon noticed he and twilight were sitting on a bench, "...And why are we here? Weren't we in an alley way?"

"Ah. You're awake," a voice spoke as the two looked to see Spike, as well as the two men Ryotaro was talking to back at Milk Dipper; Seigi and Isse.

"And Ryotaro-san, you're okay...we were worried when you didn't come back." Isse spoke.

"Hai. So Airi-chan asked us to go find you." Seigi spoke. "We found you and your girlfriend sleeping in the alley, so we brought you here till you woke up." he explained. "It was so cute she just naturally cuddled up to you."

"Eh...eh?!" Ryotaro blushed. "No, no. it's not like that...she's just my friend!" he panicked.

"He's right..well, kinda. We had just met today, actually," Twilight explained.

"Ah. They're both super shy." Seigi sighed. "It's so cute. I'll be sure to tell your sister of your new flame next time we speak." he then patted Spike's head. "Thanks for the help, Spike. You saved us a lot of time telling us where to find em."

"You talk as if you planned to give up." Isse noted.

"...Ugh...I can't take this," Twilight sighed before her eyes widened, "The package!"

"it's right next to you, Twilight," Spike pointed out, pointing to the box next to her.

"Spike brought it along when we found you, something about not wanting to get yelled at again." Isse explained.

"That was nice of you Spike." Ryotaro smiled to the boy.

"Heh..thanks," Spike chuckled a bit, rubbing his nose a little before he forgot it was night, "Gah! I forgot what time it was! Twilight, we need to head home now before mom and dad kill us!"

"Huh?" Twilight blinked before she and Ryotaro looked up to see it was night out, the moon shining above, "...Spike..how long were me and Ryotaro knocked out?"

"About two hours or so…" he explained, "Well from when I came back to find you guys, it took an hour for my show to finish so, probably more than three hours." he pondered.

"Three hours!" Twilight freaked.

"Uh...yeah. Th-woah!" Spike yelped when Twilight grabbed him by his arm and ran, the box in her other arm.

I'm sorry, Ryotaro! I'll catch you later at school tomorrow!" Twilight screamed as she ran out of the park as fast as she could.

"Okay…" Ryotaro waved her off before he suddenly tensed up. Isse noticed this as Seigi just gawked at some girls.

"Ryotaro-san?"

"Ore Sanjou!" Ryotaro shouted shooting up as his hair spiked back. Isse blinked at his now red eyes and the red streak. "Oi, Monk boy. Where can I find something exciting to do?" Momotaros' voice asked Isse.

"Eh?"

"Don't 'eh' me...Ah forget it. You're useless." Momotaros/Ryotaro complained. He then spotted some troublemakers off on one side of the park. "Hehe. Some workouts. I'll enjoy this...Ikuze, ikuze, ikuze!" he shouted charging at them as Isse gasped at the violence that ensued.
---
Elsewhere, standing on top of the highest building in the city was a girl around Ryotaro and Twilight's age, and wore the same uniform as well. She had long dark blue hair and dark skin as well, on top of her head was a more stylized, gothic crown with a horn sticking out of it.

"So I was right..that girl was one of the holders of the Elements of Harmony," the girl frowned as an aura began to cover her before it formed into a pair of glimmering blue crescents with two wings each extending from them, the aura still around her, "Soon I shall enact vengeance on those who shunned me in my past life. Especially you...Celestia."
----
Ryotaro: A train appeared out of no where?!

Momotaros: Heh. I don't know what's going on with these girls, but it looks like fun. Ikuze Ryotaro!

Twilight: Wh..who are you?

?: I go by many names, but that won't matter once I'm through with you.

Twilight: Pinkie, look out!

Ryotaro: I don't fully understand why you must fight...but I won't let you harm anyone...Ike, Momotaros...Henshin.

Stop 1: The Climatic First Henshin!

Momotaros: Ore Futatabi Sanjou!

Author's Note:

You like? Please leave a comment/review if ya can. Also, be prepared for the next two chapters as they will be really long