• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 2,304 Views, 40 Comments

Friendship is Timeless - Seanzilla115



Time long ago, the destiny of six girls were changed. In the future, time itself lead to the end of humanity. Now in the middle in the present, the time to reach the crossroads have come as 6 girls and 1 human, plus 5 Imagin's fight to change fate it

  • ...
10
 40
 2,304

Stop 9

It had been a week since Rainbow Dash and Ryutaros joined the group, and so far the two had proven to be the most skilled at destroying enemies in record time. As evident with the heroes having chased after an Imagin to the past.

"Ah! He ran that way!" Den-O gun form exclaimed, chasing after a Ram Imagin. "Matte! I haven't killed you yet!" he called as he waved his gun around like a mad man as he ran after the Imagin, jumping over things in his path.

"You will nooooot catch me, Den-ooooooo!" the Ram Imagin bleated as it used its horns to crash through any obsticals in its way.

"Aw~ Why does he talk funny?" Den-O asked in a child-like wonder.

"I think it's because he's a goat."

"Bad Goat!" Den-O cried at the Imagin.

"Goat Janai! Ram da!" the Imagin barked, skidding to a halt as he turned around and charged at Den-O, tackling him through a few trees.

"But you still go 'baaah'?" Den-O countered/asked as he shot past the trees hitting the Imagin's shoulder sending him falling down.

"Urusei! Baaaaaad enough I haaaaad to deal with that pink idiot calling me a sheep!" the Ram Imagin argued.

"Ah! You're some kind of farm animal chimera!" Den-O shouted as he cornered the Imagin in a clearing. "So I was right." he said, cupping his chin before he ducked a swing from the Imagin before he spun around and kicked him across the face, sending him staggering back.

"Tha'ts it! I'm noooot gonna take it anym-"

"*whistle!* Hey, billy goat!"

"Goat janai!" the Imagin shouted, only for him to be struck by a large blue bolt of lightning, leaving him burnt, "Baaaaahhh~!" he called out before falling over and exploded.

"Heh...too easy," Rainbow's voice smirked as the rainbow haired tomboy flew down.

"Chotto. I wanted to play with the goat/sheep more~" Den-O whined as he was crouched down on the ground, like a child who lost his chance to play with his friend.

Before Rainbow could say anything, the sand that was the Ram imagin began to reform until it was a Gigandeath Hell that began to slam its arms around, uprooting trees from the park.

"Yay~!" Den-O cried happily as he jumped up at seeing this. "Niji-chan, look! It grew big again!" he shouted as he lifted Rainbow in his arms at this.

"I can see that!" Rainbow exclaimed before she and Den-O barely got out of the way of a falling tree, courtesy of the Gigandeath Hell, "...I think this calls for DenLiner."

"Okay!" Den-O nodded as Gun Form's personal car came in behind them before the Machine Den-Bird drove in as Den-O jumped on. He then drove it down before he he docked it onto the top of the car as the dragon head popped up and roared. The dragon then reached and bit into the Gigandeath before lifting it up off the ground and tossing it away.

"Combo attack?" Rainbow asked as she flew next to Den-O.

"Okay! Ike, Niji-chan!" Den-O said as he held the pass up before scanning it.

=FULL CHARGE!=

Den-O raised the Dengasher gun into the air before he slowly aimed it down at the Gigandeath as the DenLiner opened its jaw and fired a powerful beam as Den-O did the same as the blast kept it in place before multiple bolts of thunder began to rain down on the Gigandeath. The combined energies began to pool inside its body, making it glow brighter and brighter before it exploded brightly.

"And down goes the Gigadeath," Rainbow grinned, "I think we'll call that move...Fang of the Thunder Dragon. Sounds cool, don't it?"

"Sounds better than anything Ryotaro could ever come up with." Den-O commented plainly with a nod.

"I'm sorry for my lack of naming sense…" Ryotaro apologized.

"Welp...I th-" Rainbow began before her cell phone rang, "...Hold on," she then pulled her phone out and answered it, "Hello? Oh hey, Twi. Did ya…"

-Rainbow Dash...why did we see a giant thunder bolt hit the park?- her voice cut her off as a bad vibe seemed to come from her voice.

"Oh that? That was my and Ryutaros' new move, Fang of the Thunder Dragon. Awesome was it n-"

-Rainbow...you caused a thunderstorm in the middle of summer. You caused a disturbance in the past, and you set the park on fire didn't you?-

"Ah Niji-chan, look! The trees are burning!" Den-O shouted as trees were on fire.

"...Uh...oops," Rainbow sweatdropped.

-...Ugh...Pinkie!-

-Yes, Twilight?- Pinkie's voice asked over the phone.

-We need to fix another of Rainbow's messes and we need water. Come on.-

-Okei dokei lokei!-

"Ooh...you think we could make s'mores or something?" Den-O asked as he pulled out a bag of marshmallows.

"..."

"...Niji-chan?"
---
Stop 9: Misadventures and Time Travel
---
"Okay...so let me see if I have this figured out," Twilight groaned as she paced around DenLiner with Ryutaros in his own body while Rainbow was seated next to him as they watched Twilight. "Not only did you go overboard to stop the Imagin, but you caused a disturbance in time just as bad as what the Imagin itself could have?" she summarized what they did wrong.

"Hey. At least we beat the Imagin before it could do anymore damage," Rainbow defended.

"And caused more damage in the process," Twilight frowned, "This is a serious matter, Rainbow Dash. The point of Den-O and Denliner is to keep those things from happening. It's Ryotaro's job to make sure things go as their suppose to, and you're doing these kind of things could end up getting you in trouble with Owner."

"Owner?" Rainbow blinked in confusion.

"Watashi desu." Owner said. appearing next to Rainbow.

"Gah!" Rainbow yelped in surprise as she jumped back from him. "Where did you come from!?"

"I sat down while you were rolling your eyes to Twilight-chan," he explained simply before he rolled his cane around and pointed it at her, the tip just between her eyes. "And she is right, you have broken a rule; a very big rule." he smiled, almost sinisterly. "And the punishment is being banished to walk those sands of time for eternity." he stated happily.

"...Uh...he's joking...right?" Rainbow Dash asked Twilight in a nervous manner.

"I never joke about these matters." Owner cut her off. "and don't think I won't. I have done it before, and I sleep perfectly fine at night."

"...Uh...please tell me there's a way I can get out of this punishment," Rainbow Dash asked once more, the tomboy practically sweating bullets.

"Hm...You have one more strike, miss Dash. But one little thing you so much as kill a bug in the past...and off to the sands you go." he smiled waving goodbye for theatricality. "Are we clear?" he asked with a smile as he lifted his cane over his shoulder.

"C...crystal," Rainbow gulped.

"Good. But don't worry, you won't be alone. I'll be sure to send Ryuta with you." Owner smiled, "Just kidding, I'll give you both the chance. Besides, it'd be bad if I banished a hero, now wouldn't it?" he joked as he turned and went to his table in the back a large plate of rice set before him with a flag in the center. He then pulled a spoon from his coat pocket and began to eat away.

"Don't worry Rainbow, Owner can be a bit serious, but he's a fair person." Ryotaro spoke as he got up and walked up beside her.

"R...right...I'm uh...gonna go check on Fluttershy and the others. Excuse me," Rainbow said as she walked away, the tomboy still a bit nervous about the threat Owner made.

"Well at least she got a talking too I guess…" Ryotaro chuckled along with Twilight.

"Y...yeah…" Twilight nodded, 'Banished to the Sands of Time?! That's...that's just...he can't do that!'

"Hm...Twilight looks worried," Celeste noted as she peeked over her seat. "Are you wondering if Owner really would do that to any of you?" she asked.

"Heh...he's probably bluffing," Momotaros scoffed, sitting across from her as the two were playing poker, "Ha! Full house!"

"...Not bad. But..." Celeste began with a slight smirk as she revealed her hand.

"WHAT?! ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH AGAIN?!"

"Heheh." Celeste smiled as she took Momotaro's chips as winnings.

"...That's it! Next round wins it all!"

In the end, Celeste won again.
---
"Mou...I didn't get any s'mores…" Ryutaros complained as he was laying over a chair in another car of DenLiner.

"Don't worry, Ryuta," Pinkie spoke, poking her head up from a nearby seat before pulling out a baggie full of s'mores, "I have a few with me if you want some."

"Ah! Thank you, Momo-nee-san!" Ryutaros smiled as he took one and somehow ate it. It still amazed the girls how the Imagin ate, even though it seemed the mouths were more decorations.

"No problem!" Pinkie smiled, "Anything for my favorite purple dragon!"

"Hm...seems you grew really close to Ryuta," Urataros noted as he was sitting besides Pinkie, reading a magazine with a pair of glasses over his orange eyes.

"Yup. He's like the little brother I always wanted," Pinkie replied, "I mean, sure it's nice to have three sisters, but having a brother i-"

"There's three more of the Mizu-onna?!" Momotaros exclaimed, poking his head in from the other car.

"I brought my sister up before, Momo." Pinkie said innocently, "I guess you missed that."

"So then you are the youngest of your family I take it?" Urataros asked as he sipped his coffee.

"Yup. There's Marble, Limestone, and Maud," Pinkie explained, "The former two like to stay at home with mom and dad while Maud likes to travel. It's part of her job, so it's like a big benefit." she happily explained, "I miss her a lot, but she always comes over to visit and she sends me tons of stuff from wherever she's sent to." she added, "Seems she loves to visit Japan a lot, and she often ends up finding a bunch of other heroes in Japan. I'm so jealous of that though; that sounds so awesome."

"Soka...mind showing me a picture of her?" Urataros asked in genuine interest.

"Hm...Oh shoot. I forgot to bring my scrapbook this time." Pinkie whined as she realized this,"...Oh! But I do have a picture of her on me! hold on.." she then began to search through her pockets, pulling out various random objects until she pulled out a picture, "Here it is!" she said as she gave Urataros the picture as Ryutaros peeked over Pinkie's shoulder to see for himself.

The picture was of a girl older than Pinkie. She had dull purple colored hair that just fell straight behind her shoulders with several bangs over the front. She was wearing a dark turtleneck with short sleeves and a large black leather belt around her waist, but not looped around the grey jeans but over her cloths. She also had a second purple colored belt that had two pouches over each hip one larger than the other and seemed to be full of something. She also had two bracelets one on the right made of rocks, the one on her left however was made of bright pink and white beads with one being a large heart with a smiling face and a tongue sticking out of its mouth and a metal piece that read: I love Pinkie; but with the love part symbolized by a heart. The girl had a very similar face to Pinkie's, but the difference was that she had almost no expression whatsoever.

"..."

"...What's wrong? Isn't it a good picture?" Pinkie asked, wondering why Urataros was silent.

"Momo-nee...Your nee-san seems...different from you," Ryutaros said what Urataros was most likely thinking.

"What do you mean?"

"Tch...let me see that," Momotaros spoke up as he walked in and took the picture from Urataros. He then blinked a bit as he looked back and forth between the picture and Pinkie, "Uh…" Momotaros put the picture up as he compared them side by side. "How the hell are you related to this calm woman!?"

"What do you mean? We have the same face, plus our hair is almost the same when mine goes straight."

"Well yes. We can tell those things...but it's just her expression it seems...so much more different." Urataros stated.

"Or to be frank, you're more energetic while she looks so...so calm!" Momotaros exclaimed.

"Of course she's always been calm. But she's really fun!" Pinkie exclaimed with a big smile, "One thing we like to do when she's in town is make Rock Candy!" She then quietly, yet loudly whispered to the three Imagin, "The secret ingredient is rocks!"

"Ooh. Rock candy made with real rocks," Ryutaros smiled. "Ne, Momo-nee-san. Can I make them with you next time?"

"Sure thing, Ryuta!" Pinkie smiled.

"Hm...Seems like a fun day for you two," Urataros said as he went back to his reading.

"So to be clear, there are four of these things running around the world? Great. Just great…" Momotaros sighed as he left back to the main dining car.

"..What's his problem?"

"It's sempai, Pinkie. You know how he is."
---
"Ano...Rainbow? Are you okay?" Fluttershy asked the tomboy, who was sitting next to her in the next car over.

"Fine...it's just that Owner guy gave me a pretty stern warning is all." the tomboy explained.

"Hm...you mean he threatened to banish you to the sands of time as well?" Kintaros asked as he was drinking Tea in the next set of seats with Rarity.

"Banished?" Rarity repeated with slightly wide eyes, "Isn't that a bit over the top? I mean, I know Rainbow caused some damage in the past and all, but still."

"See? She gets it."

"Hm...I agree it is a bit excessive...but given what my brothers in species have planned for the world...there can be no risks," Kintaros sighed. "I don't like it, but Ryotaro and my kyodai are Den-O. We can not let ourselves do the same harm as the other Imagin. For then we would just as bad as they are." he explained seriously as he crossed his arms.

"Well but you guys aren't like those other Imagin's." Rainbow countered, "So far you guys have been doing good, right?"

"...That is true, but still. We cannot afford to cause too much damage in the past, lest we end up changing the future."

"That's true...so please try not to cause too much trouble when in the past Rainbow." Fluttershy smiled. "If you can that is…" she added.

"...Okay...I'll try," Rainbow sighed a bit in defeat.

"Arigatou, nee-chan," Fluttershy smiled at that.

"Yeah y-" Rainbow began before the train shook a bit, "...Did you guys feel that, or was that just me?"

"Zzzzzz…." Kintaros snored as he fell asleep all of a sudden.

"Oh, it must be nap time again." Fluttershy said as she tried to shake him back up.

"It amazes me how use to this bit you are…" Rainbow sighed.

"Minna, did you feel that?" Ryotaro asked as he came into the car to check on them, Twilight and Momotaros behind him.

"Damn it, Kumako! If you made this thing shake by stomping around again, I'll kick your ass!"

"Ano...Kintaros didn't d-kya!" Fluttershy screamed as the train shook once more, this time a bit more violently.

"Okay I know you guys felt it for sure this time!" Rainbow shouted as they all got their balance back.

"I did! But what on earth cou-" Rarity began before she noticed something from one of the windows, "...Girls...Ryotaro...we're going too fast."

"Eh?" they all blinked, looking outside to see DenLiner passing by so many time gates everything seemed like a red and desert colored blur from outside the window.

"GAH! We're going to crash into the end of time!" Momotaros cried hysterically.

"But wh...Pinkie!"

"Yes, Twilight?" Pinkie asked as she poked her head in.

"We're gonna die!" Momotaros shouted as he grabbed Pinkie.

"Did you mess with the controls?" Twilight asked the excitable pinkette with a frown.

"What?! No! I was sitting by myself, thinking about my sister, Maud!"

"Ah! I'm going to die and I can't blame anyone!" Momotaros shouted.

"Ah...what a travesty." Urataros sighed as well.

"I'm going to try and stop DenLiner…" Ryotaro said calmly as he put the belt on. "Henshin." he called as he became Plat form and made his way to the Den-Bird control system.

"Why is he so calm?!" Rainbow asked seeing this.

"Because he's been dealing with this for quite a while," Pinkie replied.
---
Den-O made it to the control room as he mounted the Den-Bird and pulled the breaks to force the train to stop and the breaks did grind against the rail, forcing everyone in the train to fall over in the process till eventually DenLiner came to a halt over a bridge in the middle of the sands of time. Luckily the DenLiners main system allowed the Den-Bird to take priority in its controls.

"Phew….safe." Den-O sighed as he looked out the window to see them stopped over the bridge. "I worry about how far we would have gone…" he gulped looking down the canyon below.
---
"Is everyone o...kay?" Den-O asked as he walked back into the car the girls and the Imagin were at, seeing them sprawled about the car. "Uh...sorry about the breaks…" he mumbled sheepishly rubbing the back of his helmet.

"Ano...i-it's fine," Fluttershy stuttered, the shy pinkette blushing a bit as she tried to keep her skirt up, seeing as she was hanging upside down from one of the seats.

"Ah...I think I'm going to heave…" Momotaros groaned from the ground as Rainbow landed on him, slamming his horns into the floor.

"Please tell me the heavy thing covering my face is one of the girls and not Kin!" Urataros cried as that was exactly what happened as Kintaros was on top of Urataros' head.

"Ohh...that was worst than the time Sweetie Belle dragged me onto that roller coaster," Rarity groaned, her hair a mess as she was on one of the tables.

"Wai! Again again!" Ryutaros cried happily as he was the only one sitting normally in a seat.

"Agreed! Let's go again!" Pinkie beamed, sitting next to him.

"Let's not please…" Twilight groaned, her hair also a mess as she was under one of the tables.

"She's right. Let's worry about what just happened." Den-O said as he took his belt off, reverting to Ryotaro. He then helped the girls all get back up as the Imagin's picked themselves up.

"Good idea…" Twilight nodded as she and Rarity were fixing their hair back up.

"What the hell was that?" Rainbow was the first to ask.

"Hmm...it would seem DenLiner has had a technical issue," Owner said as he appeared next to them from thin air again, scaring them all a bit.

"Don't do that!"

"He is right," Celeste spoke next as she walked up beside Owner, "It seems Denliner has had an error..so to speak."

"Well is everything okay?" Ryotaro asked as he and Rainbow helped Fluttershy get back to her feet.

"Yes...but it seems things are a bit different outside," Celeste pointed out.

"DenLiner will have to take a pit stop in regular time so as to sync back up with the sands of time." Owner explained. "However, it seems we are a bit...lost." he said cryptically as he walked around the youths, "It would be best if you all find out where..or rather when we stopped at."

"I vote Rainbow!" Momotaros pointed at Rainbow, "Let her be the one who goes out and gets into time travel trouble."

"Uhm...I'll go." Ryotaro volunteered.

"Ano...I-I'll go as well," Fluttershy offered.

"...Wow. You two really like to tease the shippers, don't you?" Pinkie asked with a slight giggle.

"..." Momotaros looked at Pinkie before he grabbed her and tossed her out the open door.

"Ahh! Pinkie!" Ryotaro gasped as he, FLuttershy, Rainbow, and Ryutaros ran after the excitable pinkette.

"Why'd you do that, Momotaros!?" Twilight snapped at the Oni Imagin.

"Shh...Do you hear that? It's quiet," Momotaros raised a hand to where his ears would be.

"...it is…"

"Darn straight, which means we have absolute silence until the Mizu-onna comes back."

"I...I well...you do have a point…" she sighed.

"Too late to change anything now I guess." Rarity shrugged.
---
"Pinkie?" Fluttershy asked as she and R-Ryotaro walked around a jungle like area to find her.

"Momo-Nee-chan! Come out, come out wherever you are!?" R-Ryotaro hollered out into the jungle.

"Ugh...where is she? She could be a-" Rainbow began before she heard a faint growl, "...Somebody please tell me that was their stomach."

"Ah Kyoryu~!" R-Ryotaro said with stars in his eyes.

"Uhm...what the hell did he just say?" Rainbow asked Fluttershy.

"Ano..I-I think he said…" Fluttershy began before a large shadow covered the two girls and Imagin possesed teen, "..D-dinosaur."

"Dino...saur?" Rainbow squeaked as she looked up at the tall Dinosaur standing over them it was a famous carnivore of the jurassic period, the Tyrannosaurus Rex. It snorted as it turned its head down to look at the three.

"Oh! Tyranno~!" R-Ryotaro smiled as the stars flashed brighter., "I'm going to ride it!"

"Shh! Quiet!" Rainbow hissed as she and Fluttershy stood still, "Don't...move...from what I've read, these things can detect movement…"

"Doesn't that only happen in movies?" Ryotaro asked.

The T-rex gave out a roar, causing the girls to scream as they ran, Rainbow dragging R-Ryotaro along as they ran into the jungle.

"Bye-bye, Tyranno-chan!" R-Ryotaro waved good bye as the Dinosaur roared and chased them before Fluttershy and Rainbow both transformed and flew into the sky, evading the beast as it was left confused as they disappeared all of a sudden to it.
---
"I...I think we lost it," Rainbow panted as she, Fluttershy, and R-Ryotaro were far away from the T-rex.

"H...hai…" Fluttershy agreed.

"Hm…" R-Ryotaro said as he crouched down to the ground and picked something up from the ground, it was a white speck. He then followed a trail of these specs that got larger as he went along till he found the source. "Eggs." he said, seeing the large eggs in a nest before him.

"Eggs?" Rainbow blinked as she and Fluttershy noticed the nest, "...Oh c-"

"Whee~!" Pinkie's voice cheered, making the three look around.

"Pinkie?" Fluttershy blinked, "Ano, wh-where are you?!"

"Up here!" Pinkie shouted, making the three look up to see the excitable pinkette riding one of the tallest dinosaurs in existence, a brontosaurus.

"EH?! Pinkie! What the heck are you doing on that thing?!" Rainbow shouted, "Get off of there before that thing eats you!"

"Ano...Rainbow that one is a herbivore." Ryotaro commented.

"Hahaha! Silly Niji-chan, that's a vegan Dinosaur!" R-Ryotaro laughed at her.

"...Still, she should get down before," Rainbow began before the dinosaur flipped Pinkie off its head and...into its mouth, "..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"AHHH! It ate her! Quick! Someone g-!" Rainbow began to panic before Fluttershy flew up to the dinosaur's head and gave it a stern look, or as most of the group has dubbed it, The Stare.

"Now you look here! You spit my friend out this instant, understand!?" Fluttershy scolded the brontosaurus, the Dinosaur gave a groan as it lowered its long neck to the ground before opening its mouth and rolling Pinkie out with its tongue.

"Wow...I almost became dino-food," Pinkie giggled, the excitable pinkette covered in dinosaur spit, "...And now my clothes are dripping wet with dino-spit."

"Me next!" R-Ryotaro said as he ran for the dinosaur but Rainbow grabbed his collar keeping him from going.

"No. We're heading back," Rainbow frowned as she grabbed Pinkie's collar as well, "That goes for you too."

"Aww~" Pinkie pouted as the tomboy dragged her and R-Ryotaro back to DenLiner, Fluttershy following them as she waved good bye to the brontosaurus.
---
"There you are." Twilight said as she was waiting for them at DenLiner that was right next to a river. "What took you so long?"

"Momo-nee got eaten by a dinosaur." R-Ryotaro said bluntly as he pointed to the still slobber covered Pinkie.

"...I'm not even going to ask why," Twilight sweatdropped before Pinkie's dino-spit covered shirt hit her, "H-hey!"

"Good thing I keep a spare set of clothes with me," Pinkie giggled as she put a fresh set of cloths on, putting the shirt on last as it covered the baby blue bra she had on, "There we go. Good as new!*Squee!*"

"Yay~!*Squee*" R-Ryotaro copied her even down to the squeak.

"Oh god damn it! Now that damn noise has been doubled!" Momotaros complained.

"Right…" the girls sighed at Momotaros' ranting before they noticed someone missing.

"Where did R-Ryotaro go?" Rainbow asked as she often used these names to address the possessed Ryotaro's in a third person sense.

"He went into the next car for something," Pinkie answered.

"I get a bad feeling…" Twilight began before the train began to move once more, "Eh? We're moving again?"

"Last one on is Dino chow!" Rainbow shouted as she jumped in first.

"Rainbow! Matte!" Fluttershy shouted as she, Pinkie,, Momotaros and Twilight ran after the tomboy just as the train began to leave.
---
Everyone took a chance to relax inside of DenLiner after that trip.

Ryotaro then walked in, free from Ryutaros control as he stretched his shoulders. "Is everything okay now?" he asked as he sat down next to Twilight in one seat.

"Owner said it will take some more stops before we can get back to our normal time." she sighed.

"Oh, come on! How many times do we need to go through this?" Rainbow complained as she appeared from the seat behind them.

"I dont' know. Two, maybe three stops?" Pinkie shrugged as she popped her head up from a nearby seat.

"But just how many awful times must we visit?" Rarity asked worried.

"I...I don't know," Fluttershy replied before the train stopped.

"We're at our next stop." Momotaros shouted as he looked out the window. "I can't tell what time period it is...looks closer to ours though...kinda off…"

"...Let me see," Rarity said as she looked out the window before squealing a bit, "We're in Europe!"

"How do you know that?" Kintaros asked as he pushed Momotaros down to see out the window.

"You can tell by some of the clothing most of those people are wearing," Rarity explained as she saw a few people dressed in some elegant clothing walk by, not aware of the train.

"Ah look it's the Eiffel tower." Ryotaro pointed to the landmark of Paris France.

"...Wait...that means…" Rarity gasped before squealing, "We're in Paris!"

"Well this is a surprise....I'm not stepping a foot out there." Rainbow stated as she jumped into a seat and began reading one of Ryutaros' comics.

"Me neither," Momotaros scoffed as he sat down, reading a few mangas he bought last time he possessed Ryotaro.

"Well I guess if you want, we can go out and take a look, Rarity." Ryotaro offered kindly.

Within an instant, Rarity grabbed Ryotaro by the hand and bolted out of Denliner.

"...I'll look after them," Twilight sighed a bit as she followed after them.

"Good luck." Pinkie waved, as much fun as it looked, she'd rather sit this one out. Seemed boring to her as well.

"I'll stay here and keep an eye on things." Kintaros said as he sat down.

"I'll come join you in a bit. I want to finish this last article." Urataros said reading his magazine. Twilight just shook her head as she jumped out after Rarity and Ryotaro.
---
"Ryotaro, just look at these dresses!" Rarity smiled brightly as she saw a few elegant dresses in one of the windows, "Don't they look just divine?!"

"They are very pretty." he smiled in agreement. "Though if I'm being honest it looks like they'd be rather uncomfortable…" he noted the corset on most of the dresses.

"...While that is true, they still look splendid. Ooh~ I wish I can bring back home with me!" Rarity whined a bit.

"Well it seems we will be here for a bit why not go in and try some on or something?" Ryotaro asked plainly. "I'm sure it's not too much trouble." he smiled.

"...As lovely as that sounds, I can't. We can't change anything in the past, remember?"

"True...I guess I just figured this much wouldn't really do much," he admitted. "I respect the rule. I just feel maybe we should find something to enjoy from our troubles is all. I mean it is my fault you're stuck in the past after all."

"...There is one thing we can possibly do, darling...the Eiffel Tower. When I was a little girl, I always wanted to see the view from the top," Rarity said before blushing a bit, "Though...I hoped it would've been with someone I love."

"I understand that." Ryotaro admitted, "My sister once told me something like that too. I know I'm just your friend but I think it's still be fun to go see the view as well." he offered. "If you want to that is...I wouldn't want to make you feel weird."

"Hmm...seems Ryotaro is much better at reading these things then I first expected." Urataros chuckled in his head Ryotaro just ignored him as he wasn't sure what he meant.

"...You're a real gentleman, Ryotaro," Rarity smiled softly, her blush increasing a bit, "I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend yet."

"Ahahaha...well I guess. To be honest, you girls are the first girls to ever really talk to me." he admitted, scratching his cheek, "My bad luck tended to make people stray away from me."

"Well, those people are just insecure jerks who probably expect something in return," Rarity huffed a bit, "I mean honestly, not helping out someone as sweet as you? Preposterous."

"Thank you Rarity." he smiled "So shall we go? May as well before we have to take off again right?" he asked looking to the tower.

"Indeed," Rarity nodded as she took Ryotaro's hand, making him blush a little as the two made their way to the Eiffel Tower.
---
"Sugoi…" Ryotaro awed as he looked at the view from the top of the tower.

"I know. Truly amazing, isn't it?" Rarity asked as she stood next to him.

"Indeed...maybe next time, we can all come here together, us and all our friends." Ryotaro smiled as he looked out at the city.

"...I would love that, darling," Rarity smiled.

"Hai." he chuckled. "But I get the feeling we would need to keep Pinkie away from the edges, Who knows what she would do…" he smirked before he began laughing at the thought.

"Indeed," Rarity couldn't help but giggle a little at that.

"Ah, how sweet. But I think it's my time to play now," Urataros voice said as a blue flash occurred and Ryotaro was now possessed by the turtle Imagin.

"Ah, Paris. The city of love and lights," U-Ryotaro stated happily as Ryotaro's clothes changed into a dark suit with a blue tie and his glasses over his face, "Truly a magnificent city, is it not, Rarity-chan?" he asked as he leaned against the railing. "Hm...and I can't deny most of the woman of this era have such a wonderful style, it's just wonderful." he said with a smile as he looked at several woman that where on the tower.

"...Yes. I suppose it is," Rarity agreed, 'Well...it was good while it lasted at least.'

"...Is something wrong?" U-Ryotaro asked noting the shift in her tone. "Ah I get it. You were enjoying time with Ryotaro, I must say your friendship is incredibly strong, it's impressive honestly."

"...Why thank you. But…"

"...But what?"

"Oh nothing, dear. it's just...has something to do with Fluttershy and stuff."

"Oh? Jealous are we?" he teased lightly. "Hmm...my, my. Things sure are interesting when watching honest people."

"Hmm? Why what do you mean?" Rarity asked.

"It's just that your bond with Ryotaro and those girls makes you all more honest with one another. Well, in that you will share in each others problems and help. It's more interesting than just watching two people lie back and forth. That my dear is called politics."

"...I guess that's true. But…"

"There...you two...are…" Twilight's voice panted, making the two look over to see the violetette standing not too far away, "I've been..looking for you two."

"Ah, Twilight-chan. I almost forgot about you." U-Ryotaro said bluntly.

"That's another lie! You didn't tell Ryotaro I was looking for them, so I'd run around all over the place!" she accused the Imagin possessing Ryotaro.

"Guilty…" he chuckled.

"...Ugh...come on. We better head back before anything happens," Twilight sighed until...

"Oi, you!"

'...Curse you, murphy's law!' Twilight mentally shouted as the three were cornered by a few guards.

"Is there something I can help you with, monsieur?" U-Ryotaro asked the guard in French.

"Yes. We've been getting reports of women disappearing, and you seem suspicious," the lead guard frowned, "Therefore, you're hereby placed under arrest."

"Moi?" he asked in French before he was cuffed, or rather shackled.

"Yes, you!" the lead guard frowned before looking at the girls, "Do not worry, loves. we'll make sure this man is behind bars...at least until his execution."

"Oh merde(Crap)!" U-Ryotaro freaked.

"You can stop with the French! They don't like you much!" Twilight complained.

"Monsieur, please! My friend here did nothing wrong!" Rarity pleaded in french.

"We are sorry, but this man fits the profile. we are sorry but the law says what it says." the lead guard replied as they dragged U-Ryotaro off.

"Twilight, please do something!" Rarity begged her friend.

"What can we do but attempt to escape with him back to DenLiner…"

"I got away!" U-Ryotaro shouted as he ran away from the guards his arms still cuffed. The guards ran after him but with shoe prints on their faces, "Come girls! Let us hurry back to Denliner!"

"...Darn it, Urataros," Twilight facepalmed.

"We can complain later dear, first we try and save Ryotaro's life." Rarity said as they ran back to DenLiner.

"What about me!?" U-Ryotaro complained as it seemed they more cared for Ryotaro over the Urataros part.

"You are getting a stern talking too when we get back," Rarity frowned at him.
---
"...Where the heck are they?" Rainbow asked as she looked up from the current comic book she was reading, "They should've been back by now."

"Eh...Kameko must have got them in trouble." Momotaros said bluntly, reading his manga. "Heh. Ah~ Zetman, I love your brand of violence."

"...I hope they're okay," Fluttershy whispered as she looked out the window. The next thing she saw was U-Ryotaro running past people as he evaded the guards before he kicked one out of his way. At that moment, Twilight and Rarity both arrived as U-Ryotaro used the handcuffs to hold one of the guard in a choke hold. "Oh…" she said as U-Ryotaro tossed the guard away before ducking under the swing of another.

"What is it?" Kintaros asked.

"..They're being chased by guards," Fluttershy answered, a nervous look on her face.

"Ooh...look. Urataros just kicked that guard in the face so hard, he got sent flying." Pinkie awed as she looked out the window.

The door then opened as Twilight and Rarity jumped in as U-Ryotaro landed inside before the door closed.

"...Okay...first: What? Second: The hell happened out there?" Rainbow asked the three.

"Ryotaro...and Rarity went to the top of the Eiffel Tower on a sort of date like thing. I took over, got arrested for being mistaken as a kidnapper, and was going to be executed." Urataros explained as he separated from Ryotaro.

"Can we throw just the turtle overboard for the execution part?" Momotaros asked.

"No time! We need to get out of here, now!" Twilight shouted before the train began to move.

"Ask, and ye shall re-"

"You don't get to talk," Twilight and Rarity growled slightly at him.

"Haha! He got scolded!" Pinkie laughed.

"Ha!" Momotaros laughed as well.

"Well at least we made it." Ryotaro sighed before he held up his hands. "Could someone get these off please? They pinch." he chuckled.

"...Allow me," Rarity offered as she pulled out a bobby pin from her hair. She then began to undo the shackles on Ryotaro before they came off, "There we go."

"Thank you, Rarity." he smiled rubbing his wrist.

"Where do you think we will end up next?" Kintaros asked.

"I don't know," Twilight replied, "Hopefully home. Spike and my parents are probably worried sick right about now."

"Well this is a time machine. No need to worry too much." Momotaros said, peeking over his seat behind Twilight's. "Besides, your folks are almost always busy. Ten bucks they haven't even noticed yet." he taunted lightly.

"...That's not funny, Momotaros," Twilight frowned.

"Don't worry. It shouldn't take to long for us to get home." Ryotaro said as he sat down.

"...I hope so...if my BBBFF was home, he wouldn't stop until he found me," Twilight sighed a bit.

"BBBFF?" Ryotaro blinked.

"Best Big Brother Friend Forever," Twilight replied.

"Ah maska...Mahou-onna, you're a bro-con?" Momotaros taunted before his head glowed and shrank, "Eh?! Oi! What did you do to me?!...Holy crap is that my voice?!"

"AHAHAHAHA! Momo sounds like an angry chipmunk!" Pinkie laughed hysterically.

"I had no idea she could do that." Rarity blinked upon seeing this.

"Ahahaha! Ah man, look at you, Momo!" Rainbow laughed.

"Ah...so I take it you're close to your brother Twilight?" Ryotaro asked.

"...I am," Twilight nodded, a small soft smile on her face, "When I was little, I was always with my brother, Shining Armor. He was the best big brother I could ask for..."

"Soka...so where is he now?" Ryotaro asked.

"Did he move out or something?" Rainbow guessed.

"Something like that. Last I heard, he joined a royal army in a distant country," Twilight replied.

"Well that sounds interesting," Rarity said after hearing that part.

"So your nii-san is off in another country doing whatever he's doing?" Kintaros asked.

"Yes. If I recall, he met someone. I personally haven't met her, but I hear she's really nice."

"Hm...I wonder if we'll ever visit him?" Pinkie wondered, "Knowing us, there's a chance we will get into some trouble and then wake up in the same country as him."

"Pinkie, doesn't that seem a bit odd even for us?" Ryotaro asked.

"Hmm...no. I don't think so," Pinkie replied before the train stopped, "Ooh look. We're at stop three."

"Eh?" they all blinked looking outside.

"Hey where are we...it looks like the backdrop to a Ninja movie," Rainbow noted, the tomboy looking outside.

"Ooh! I think we're in Japan," Fluttershy gasped a bit.

"Wow cool," Pinkie awed, "Oh I know! Lets go out and see if we can get Kintaros to fight some random samurai!" she stated happily.

"No, Pinkie," Twilight said sternly, "Bad enough Urataros caused a commotion back at paris. We dont' need anymore trouble. In fact, me, Ryotaro, Fluttershy, and Rainbow are gonna go check this place out real quick. Rarity? Keep an eye on things while we're gone."

"Of course," Rarity nodded.

"Alright, let's go then." Rainbow shrugged as she jumped out, followed by Ryotaro, who then helped Fluttershy and Twilight out of the car.

"Aw~ I wanted to go," Pinkie pouted.

"After what happened back at the Jurassic era, I don't think so," Rarity frowned a bit.
---
"Wow...it looks so amazing." Twilight awed, admiring the town they entered.

"I feel like this is where we should be noticed, but no one has yet," Rainbow couldn't help btu ponder a bit.

"Oh, after last time, I cast a little spell to keep us from getting noticed." Twilight answered.

"Ahh...clever."

Fluttershy didn't seem to say anything as she looked at the scenery before her. The town seemed so...quiet and peaceful.

"Sugoi...this is Tokyo…" Ryotaro awed looking around as he kept walking, "It seems to be just after the Sengoku era as well." he noted as he noticed the police force wore western uniforms rather than Japanese kimono.

"H-hai…" Fluttershy noted before she spotted a wanted poster, "Eh?"

"What's up, Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked her. Fluttershy then pointed to the poster as Twilight took a look as well. The letters were a blank to them, but the drawing it looked like…

"Ryotaro!?" they shouted as the picture looked like him, only with longer hair and what looked like an X shaped scar on his cheek.

"Eh?! M-me?!" Ryotaro gawked.

"...Hold on...This can't be Ryotaro...can it?" Rainbow asked as she looked at the poster.

"M-maybe he's an ancestor of Ryotaro's?" Fluttershy suggested.

"Maybe…" Twilight shrugged a little.

"Battousai?" Ryotaro read from the poster. "Masaka...my ancestor is a manslayer?!"

"Dang...your ancestor's a badass, Ryo," Rainbow awed a bit.

"Fainty time…" he sighed before falling over to the ground.

"I think the shock he has the blood of a manslayer was too much for him to bear." Twilight Noted.

"I'll say," Rainbow nodded a little before Ryotaro..or rather K-Ryotaro stood up. His clothes changed to the yellow and black kimono and sandals that were common.

"Nakeru-de!" he claimed cracking his neck.

"C-careful, Kintaros-san Y-you might end up hurting Ryotaro-kun's n-" Fluttershy began before she covered her mouth, the pinkette blushing heavily.

"Kun? I had no idea your relationship had moved forward so…" K-Ryotaro stated bluntly.

"Uh...a-ano…" Fluttershy stuttered, meekly poking her two pointer fingers together, "I..it just slipped and stuff I..I really meant to say R..Ryotaro-san…"

"Sure you did," Rainbow rolled her eyes a bit at that.

"Mou...not you too, nee-chan," Fluttershy whimpered.

"I don't understand why you are so embarrassed. Ryotaro is your friend after all." Twilight said, none of the girls noticing K-Ryotaro walking off.

"Well...y-yes...demo…"

"Uh...girls," Rainbow spoke up, catching the two's attention, "Where'd Kin go?"

"Ah! He ran off!" Twilight shouted seeing this.

"Mou…" Fluttershy cried in worry as K-Ryotaro was now no where in sight.

"Ugh...we better find him," Rainbow sighed as she transformed, "Me and Fluttershy will look from the sky." she said lifting up off the ground.

"Okay I'll look around down here for him. He can't have gotten far. He'll need to nap again soon." Twilight sighed.

"Right...be careful Twilight." Fluttershy said as she transformed and flew up to look around as well.

"I will," Twilight nodded as she began to look around for the Imagin possessed Ryotaro.
---
"Alright. Where could he have gone?" Rainbow asked as she looked at the ground for any sign of the yellow and black kimono K-Ryotaro wore often.

"I...I hope he's okay…" Fluttershy hoped as she looked as well.

"..You mean Kin or Ryo, right?"

"Eh well...I…" she stammered blushing again. "I...of course mean...b-both...but what I meant...was...well...I..." she just stammered more.

"...Fluttershy. Do you...like Ryotaro, as in more than a friend or something?" Rainbow asked, making the shy pinkette's face brighter and redder than a tomato.

"No...well...I m-mean...well…" she tried to say what she wanted, but her mouth just betrayer her and spoke gibberish.

"...We'll talk more about it later. Right now, we need to look for Ryotaro and Kin," Rainbow stated as she flew ahead.

"R-r-right." Fluttershy nodded, following her.
---
Twilight went into a building to see if she could find K-Ryotaro inside one of them, the first place was a restaurant, which to her luck she could see K-Ryotaro in the back eating grilled meat with a happy smile.

"Umai...oh seconds!?" he shouted as a waitress nodded and went off to get more food. K-Ryotaro then grabbed another piece of meat before he tossed in his mouth to munch on. "Oh...it just gets better and better with each bite~!" he stated happily as he swallowed.

"Ahem!"

"Hmm?" K-Ryotaro blinked a bit, looking over his shoulder to see Twilight looking at him, "Oh. Greetings, Twilight-san." he smiled as he put the last piece in his mouth. "What took you so long? I said we should get some food but you never followed." he explained while chewing the food.

"Why did you walk off like that?! Me and the girls have been trying to look for you," Twilight hissed, making sure no one would hear her.

"But I tried to call you over to join me, but then you all just ran off." K-Ryotaro countered before another plate was put in front of him. "Arigato." he smiled as he took another piece of meat and began to eat it. "Oh here. Try this." he offered to Twilight.

"..First: We didn't run off. You walked off on us," Twilight stated with a slight frown, "Second:..no thank you. I'm not hungry"

"Well let's just say it was a goof up and leave it at that." K-Ryotaro said as he ate the food himself.

"...Look. Let's just try and hurry back to Denliner before something else h…"Twilight began before she stopped herself, "I almost jynxed it right there."

"Hm...Twilight I just remembered something." K-Ryotaro said getting her attention. He then patted his kimono. "I have no money…" he whispered opening the top to reveal that he had nothing on him but the cloths.

Twilight took a deep breath for a moment before she facepalmed, not noticing a figure with a straw-hat sitting down nearby.

"Well we have two options...run away before anyone could notice…" K-Ryotaro offered the first option.

"...Or what? "

"I switch with Urataros and he talks us out of this problem."

"...No. We are not switching to him. Plus, we're not going to dine in dash. That…"

"There he is!"

'Damn it!' Twilight mentally shouted as a few guards came in, spotting K-Ryotaro.

"It's the Battousai!" one of them shouted, making K-Ryotaro's eyes widen as he looked left and right.

"Bet you wish we went with number one now don't you?" he chuckled meekly in the face of this problem.

"...Ugh…"
---
"Come on...he's gotta be here somewh-" Rainbow began before she and Fluttershy noticed a ruckus coming from a restaurant down on the ground, "What the?"

"Doskoi!"

With that, several guards were tossed out of the front door and hit the ground as K-Ryotaro stomped out before he grabbed a punch from another Guard and slammed his knee into his stomach knocking him out. He then grabbed a swing from the left before blocking from the right he then lifted both guards up and slammed them into one another before tossing them away. He was then punched across the face but the attack did nothing before K-Ryotaro grabbed him by the collar of his uniform and headbutted him knocking him out cold.

"...Oh for pete's sake!" Rainbow groaned as she and Fluttershy flew down to the ground, landing next to Twilight just as she left the restaurant, "What the hell happened, Twilight?!"

"Remember that wanted poster for Ryotaro's ancestor?" she asked as K-Ryotaro lifted up another guard up before using him like a bat to strike another, sending them both flying away.

"...They mistook K-Ryotaro for him, didn't they?"

"Yes," she sighed her shoulders slumping forward as K-Ryotaro was being dogpiled by guards, before he grunted and tossed them all off with a mighty shout.

"Doskoi!" he shouted as the top portion of his kimono got all ripped up. He then cracked his neck before he stretched his arms down, letting the change Kintaros offered of larger muscles show off before he raised his hands to the guards left and motioned them to come at him. But most of the guards all took a step back after that last part.

"...Heh. Looks like th-woah!" Rainbow yelped as a kunai nearly hit her, "...Oh crap...ninjas."

"Yosha...koi! I shall take all of you on then." K-Ryotaro said as he took a stance ready for battle. To add emphasis to that, he stomped his foot, cracking the ground a little. He then raised his arm and grabbed another Kunai that was aimed at his neck.

"It's almost like he's at home in this time…" Twilight noted as K-Ryotaro grabbed another Guard before tossing him into a roof making a figure jump away.

"Yeah, but we need to get Ryotaro back to our time, Twi," Rainbow reminded her.

"I know. I don't want to leave my friend in the past with Samurai and Ninja mistaking him for some ancestor of his. Why did Ryotaro have to have such a man as his ancestor anyway?" she complained. "Whose luck is this bad?"

"Ha!" K-Ryotaro shouted as he fought his way past the guards who came to confront him his super strength sending them all flying away and crashing into buildings.

"Worry about that later! Hey, Kin!" Rainbow shouted at K-Ryotaro, "We need to go now!"

"Ah, right…" he grunted as he tossed another guard away before he backhanded another, as he used the swing to kick a third one away. "Gomen, but I have no more time for this work out. Nakeru-de!" he shouted as he slammed his hand into the ground before lifting up a large chunk of rock from the very ground. He then tossed it at them causing a small dust like explosion from the impact. With that as cover, K-Ryotaro ran and grabbed the girls over his shoulders and ran for it.

"...What a strange man, de gozaru," the strawhat figure from the restaurant noted as he had watched what had happened.

He fixed his red colored kimono before he walked across the street before he drew a katana to block a kunai aimed at him. But the strange part was that his blade was reversed. The edge was along the back of the katana with the flat side along the front.

"Seems that I will have to take over for that man, de gozaru." he said as he tossed of the hat to reveal an X shaped scar along his face that looked just like Ryotaro's.
---
"Yosh...we escaped." K-Ryotaro sighed as he walked around without a shirt.

"Just barely, yes," Twilight sighed in relief.

"Note to self; this is a very bad time period to go to with Ryotaro...your ancestor causes more trouble than you." Rainbow sighed.

"It's not my fault. I never knew such a thing."

"M-matte. I-I'm sure it's not his fault," Fluttershy spoke up, "...I-I mean...he's probably really a nice person...um...that is if you're listening that is."

"Thank you, Fluttershy-san."

"Ryotaro says thank you." Kintaros relayed since his voice was stuck to being solely mental at the moment.

"Oh...T-tell him I said you're welcome," Fluttershy blushed a bit.

"Mm," he nodded his head as the group arrived back at Denliner. "Tadaima!" he called as he walked back on board first before he gave the girls a hand back up.

"Did you have a good time?" Rarity was the first to ask.

"Ask the shirtless goof who fought Imperial guards and Ninjas!" Rainbow said as she slapped K-Ryotaro's back to stress her point.

"Wow...that's two times the imagin have got Ryo in t-"

"Not the time, Pinkie!" Twilight shouted.

At that, Kintaros left Ryotaro, letting him take control again.

"Ah...I feel so tired after all that…" Ryotaro sighed as he took a seat.

"Can't blame ya. Kin was going to town on those guards with your body," Rainbow stated as she sat next to him jsut as Denliner started moving again, "Seriously though, Kin and the others have to be more careful with your body. From what I've seen, Fluttershy really worries about what happens to you."

"I know…" Ryotaro sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "But I can't change them." he said looking at the Taros, "They're my friends by this point, even if they can be a little reckless. Besides they are much nicer once you get to know them." he smiled as Momotaros was fighting with Urataros again.

"..I guess," Rainbow shrugged, "...So uh...from what Twilight told me one time, you and Fluttershy kinda became close after…" she paused before looking down, "What happened with me."

"Eh?" he blinked, "Well we did become good friends, and I know how she felt. I often felt alone a lot when I was young too," he explained, "But you shouldn't blame yourself Rainbow-san it wasn't your fault, you were being controlled." he reasoned.

"I know. But...ugh...I was such a lousy sis after treating her like that."

"...Ano, I've been meaning to ask, but...are you and Fluttershy really sisters?"

"No,but we see each other like ones," Rainbow replied.

"Ah, I can understand that too. I use to have someone in my life who was like a brother to me." he explained. "We had lots of moments where he'd pick me up from my bad luck."

"I see...he must've been quite a guy, huh?"

"Hai...he was a good guy." he smiled, "Nee-san really loved him...but..he just..disappeared one day."

"Disappeared?"

"Hai...it's strange, but after that day, nobody remembered him." he explained, "As if...I was the only person in the world who remembered his name...remembered he existed." he said a sad smile on his face. "And whenever I tried to remind me Nee-san about him, it seemed like something was wrong so I tried not to force it…"

"I see…" Rainbow noted before she thought of something, "Hey uh...I know this may be a hunch but...do you think a Imagin may be the cause behind his disappearance?"

"Ah...that's probably what happened, and it would explain why only I remember him." he stated as it made sense to him.

"Hm...how so?"

"Ryotaro is a Singularity Point." Celeste said as she appeared from the seat behind them. "No matter what change in time is made, he will notice it. Even if he was erased from time, Ryotaro would still exist actually." she explained.

"Huh...I see," Rainbow noted as she got up, "...I think I'll talk with Twilight about this as she's dealt with this time travel thing longer than I have."

"Ano...Celeste-san, is that true? About my still existing?" Ryotaro asked.

"Yes. Singularity points can survive outside the flow of time, it means you can alter the past and know the original out come of it, while others wouldn't. And if time is ever destroyed...then you'd still be alive." she explained, "It seems rather incredible doesn't it?"

"Hai...so even if the world where changed so that things never happened like they should then...I would still remember how it use to be. I don't know whether that is a good thing or a bad thing honestly…" he explained as he leaned into his seat.

"What do you mean?"

"Well just...I don't know if it be better if I was remembered, or if I wasn't as well." he admitted. "It's just a thought I wonder about sometimes, I feel like I cause others a lot of trouble."

"...Ryotaro," Celeste began as she put her hand on his shoulder, "You are in no way trouble to anyone.

"Demo...so many dangerous things happen to Twilight-tachi. and it's because I'm Den-O that it happens…" he said, "I know they are strong, much stronger than I am. But I can't shake that feeling off still." he explained as Momotaros and the other Taros overheard this through their link.

"...While I may not have the answer to that..." Celeste began as she stood up, "I'm sure you, Twilight and her friends, and your Imagin partners will figure it out."

"Hm...that woman is very good with her words, isn't she?" Momotaros asked quietly so they wouldn't hear his conversation.

"Indeed she is," Urataros nodded, "They are all true, so that adds a healing like sense to her words, its impressive what a great mentor or older sister like role she can fill."

"Heh...guess that's what makes her useful to our little team dynamic." Momotaros nodded to that with a sigh.

"Hai," Urataros nodded.
---
"You know, seems things have been going good so far." Twilight noted as DenLiner slowly moved down the sands of time.

"Indeed," Rarity agreed, "So far, we haven't stopped anywhere else."

"Hm...I'm surprised myself actually. Who thought that be all the weird adventures we'd have." Pinkie noted, cupping her chin before the lights began to flicker. "There it is." she said almost happily.

"Okay, who the hell is messing with the lights!?" Momotaros shouted as he pried the door between the cars open. "Mizu-Onna, what the hell did you do?" he blamed Pinkie.

"Me? I didn't do nothing," Pinkie defended.

"Yeah right! As I...wait a minute," Momotaros paused as he noticed something, "...Where's the gaki?"

"I think he was still in that back car." Ryotaro said as he and the others all came in. Everyone then went to the back car.
---
"Hey, Kozo!" Momotaros shouted as the door opened, "What the hell did you do to the Den….ah...uh…" he left off as everyone just developed a shocked look.

"Ne, ne. Is it good?" Ryutaros asked as he tossed a fish into the beak of a large Pteranodon like dinosaur...but it was for sure still an infant going by its size just close to that of a human. It snapped up the fish with a gleeful screech. "Ah Minna, isn't it cute?" he asked happily as he petted the dinosaur while feeding it another fish. "We became friends!"

"...Ryutaros...where...did you get that Pteranodon?" Twilight asked slowly, trying her best to not yell.

"Eh...well while everyone was saying boring stuff, I found this little guy on the ground alone, so I brought him on board and now he's my friend." he explained as he hugged the dinosaur as it gave another happy screech and seemed to return the hug. "Plus he's cute."

"It's not cute at all…" Momotaros said bluntly. "And what the hell kind of bird is this?"

"Hm...seems it's a Sternbergi." Urataros noted as he read from a book of Dinosaurs kept on DenLiner should something like being trapped in the past happened.

"I call him Suteru-kun!" Ryutaros smiled petting the dinosaur's beak.

"Ano...Ryutaros," Fluttershy spoke up, getting the dragon Imagin's attention, "i...I know you think it's cute and all, demo...its mother is probably worried sick. We need to give it back to her."

"Yada! Suteru-kun is my friend!" he complained. "I'm not going to throw him away." he reasoned.

"You're not throwing him away. You're giving him back to his mother."

"No! I don't want to!" Ryutaros whined as he held Suteru close. "I won't just give away my first real friend!" he exclaimed.

"I thought we were your friends, Ryuta?" Pinkie asked before pouting cutely, "I thought I was your friend…."

"Demo...your only my friend because of Ryotaro...Suteru-kun is the first friend I could make by myself...It finally feels like I have a friend who is my friend just because of me and not Ryotaro…" he explained honestly as he petted Suteru.

"Ryuta…" Pinkie whispered before Momotaros stomped over,.

"Look! If we keep that thing, then time might go crazy! So give it back now!"

"No!"

Suteru screeched loudly in fear as it jumped back and hit the wall shaking the entire car around.

"Ah chotto don't scare it Momotaros!" Ryotaro complained as everyone struggled to keep their balance. Suteru then jammed it's beak into another wall causing sparks to fly off the hole.

Everyone stared wide eyed at this as the car shook left and right again as more and more things began to short circuit.

"NANI!?" Momotaros shouted as DenLiner suddenly pulled to a stop, causing the group to fly into the next car, going into a small dogpile.

"Ah! You scared Suteru-kun!" Ryutaros shouted as he was on the top of the pile.

"What the hell!?" Momotaros complained as he was pinned under Kintaros.

"Eeek! Who's grabbing my butt?!" Rarity yelped from inside the pile.

"I haven't a clue…" Urataros voice groaned.

"Bad Kamenoji!" Kintaros scolded as he bonked Urataros on the head.

"Hey. At least he's not buried face first into Fluttershy's chest like Ryotaro," Pinkie's voice said from inside the pile.

"God dangit Pinkie/Mizu-onna!" Rainbow and Momotaros both shouted in unison.

"Can we get out of this awkward pile now?!" Twilight shouted.

"Yes please! This is rather uncomfortable!" Rarity shouted.
---
"We agree. That didn't happen, ok?" Twilight asked as the group was out of the dogpile.

"...H...hai," Ryotaro and Fluttershy nodded, both their faces a bright red as they tried to look away from each other.

"Alright that's done with." Pinkie nodded her head. "So what do we do now?"

"Well I guess we need to fix the damage to DenLiner?" Twilight figured as Owner and Celeste were both already doing that.

"We have that covered, Twilight," Celeste assured her, "Why don't you and your friends explore the timeline we ended up in? I'm sure you might find something quite interesting."

"I get the feeling she is more knowledgeable than me." Pinkie said in shock.

"Where did we end up in anyway?" Rainbow asked as she opened the door. "Uh...we're in a god damn desert!?" she shouted in anger.

"Huh?" Twilight blinked as she looked out as well, "...Did we end up in Egypt?"

"...Egypt doesn't have a cactus of any kind though…" Celeste said, peeking out a window.

"Cactus?" they blinked jumping outside.

"Oi...masaka...we're stuck in a Clint Eastwood Western flick?!" Momotaros shouted, peeking out through the window.

"Looks like it," Twilight noted, "...Still, we better check things out."

"I agree," Pinkie nodded, "I mean, what could possibly go wrong?"
---
"...You and your big mouth," Rainbow muttered as the girls and Ryotaro were surrounded by a bunch of bandits riding...bulls?.

"This is not what was supposed to happen!" Pinkie cried, "We were suppose to be arrested by a sheriff...this is bad, something I didn't predict." she complained with tears comically forming in her eyes.

"That is not the key issue right now!" Rainbow shouted shaking Pinkie by the shoulders.

"Well boys, what do y'all think we should do with these here prisoners of ours?" one of the bandits asked.

"Ah say we take th' girls back to th' boss, and leave the scrawny lookin' feller out here," one bandit smirked.

"Scrawny!?" M-Ryotaro shouted as Momotaros took over when he felt trouble. "Why you redneck bastards!"

"Eheh…" one of the bandits chuckled as he held his guns up, "Whatchu gonna do, pardner? There's twelve of us, an' only one of you."

"I think only the horses you're riding count as the ones with brains." M-Ryotaro smirked.

"...Did you jest make fun of our bulls?" the lead bandit frowned.

"No, I'm insulting the ugly bastards on their backs. Compared to your ugly faces those things are way prettier." M-Ryotaro taunted further.

"...Y'all jest sealed yer fate," the lead bandit growled as he and his fellow bandits aimed their guns at him.

"Momotaros? Please tell me you have a plan or something? I don't think I'm bulletproof." Ryotaro complained mentally.

"Nope, just winging it right now." he smirked, making the girls face fault at that bit.

However, just before the bandits could fire, a loud whistle caught there attention.

"Eh? Who in t-" the lead bandit began as he turned his head around before paling a bit, seeing a figure heading towards them, the figure riding on top of a horse, "...Oh crud."

"It's th' sheriff! but how'd sh-?!" one of the bandits began to panic.

"Well then...how bout that…" M-Ryotaro said as he overheard them he then turned to the girls. "Lucky~!" he smiled at them with a thumbs up.

"Shut up! Y-" one of the bandits began before the figure on the horse leapt off it and kneed him hard in the face, "Gah!" he groaned as he was sent flying away tumbling across the sand.

"Oh crap! She got Tennesee!" one of the bandits yelled.

"You bitch!" another growled as he tried to shoot the figure, only for the figure to move to the side in a blur before they spun around and landed a kick across his face, sending him flying away as well.

The figure then leapt over an attempted shotgun fire from one of the bandits before landing right on his shoulders. The figure then slammed their heels together on his head before flipping back and tossing the bandit right into another one, knocking them both out cold.

"Grr...you bi-" one of the bandits the figure kicked before growled, about to stand up before the figure leapt right at him, '...She gonna kick me again, ain't she?'

And right he was as the figure kicked him again sending him flying into a rock.

"Holy crap…" Rainbow gawked a bit as the figure spun kick another bandit off his bull, "I don't know who that is, but they're really kicking ass."

"Yeah. She's very strong." Twilight agreed as she overheard some of the bandits call the sheriff 'she'.

"Hm...is it just me, or do get a sense of Deja Vu that only Ryotaro's face could remember…" M-Ryotaro said, cupping his chin before he backhanded one bandit who tried to sneak up on them for leverage.

"Ano...what do you mean?" Fluttershy couldn't help but ask before the bandit that tried to grab her from behind was knocked aside when the figure tossed another bandit into him.

"Ah...well it's just seeing this chick kick these thugs in the face reminds me of the time that...the blond cowgirl...kicked me...in the face...Oh don't even tell me!" he shouted facepalming.

"Eh?" The girls blinked before the second to last bandit was tossed over their heads, leaving the last bandit standing.

"Well...is that all?" the figure asked as she lifted her stetson up a bit, "Ah thought y'all were tougher than that."

"Grr...you'll pay fer this! Anyone still conscious, let's get outta here!" the last bandit yelled as he rode his bull out of the area.

"Wow. We missed everything…" Rainbow said as she turned back to the scene.

"Oi. Please don't let this be this type of situation…." M-Ryotaro begged to the universe for a break.

"Hey," the figure spoke up, making the group look at here, "Y'all okay?"

Standing before them was a woman who was probably a few years older than them. She had long blonde hair that she had tied with a small band towards the ends. She was dressed in a dark tan leather jacket that was rather short and left open, revealing the white top she had on underneath that was cut off around her stomach and was also stretched out by her chest that left little to the imagination. She also wore a pair of tan shorts that cut off very short on her thighs but she also wore a pair of black leather chaps and boots with a black belt around her waist. She also had a pair of black gloves and a worn out stetson hat on top of her golden hair.

"...Um...yes we are," Fluttershy was the first to reply.

"That's good t' hear," the blonde smiled a bit before she gained a serious expression, "Y'all need t' be careful out here. Ah was lucky t' be in th' area, otherwise Jersey Shore's boys would've mugged y'all fer everythin' ya have."

"Wait...their bosses' name is Jersey Shore?" Rainbow asked, trying to stifle a laugh at what that sounded like.

"...Did ah miss a joke or somethin'?" The blonde asked in slight confusion.

"Ah no...At least I don't think so. To be honest, I have a hard time understanding these women," M-Ryotaro bluntly explained.

"...Ah see…" the blonde noted before she whistled her horse over, "Still, y'all best follow me to mah office back in town. We can talk there."

"Sempai, I think it's better to go with her then come back to DenLiner. Owner says it will take some time to fix what Suteru did to the wall." Urataros voice rang in M-Ryotaro's head.

"Well I guess it's also the best thing we can do as well. It would be strange if we said we can't go with her back to town." Ryotaro spoke.

"Hai, hai I get it…" M-Ryotaro whispered back. "Looks like we might as well follow her…" he sighed to the others.

"Good idea," Twilight nodded as she looked at the blonde, "Thank you for helping s out miss...uh..."

"Alexis. Alexis Jacksonville, sheriff of th' town we're headin' to," the blonde introduced herself as she mounted her horse.

"Thanks, miss Jacksonville." Twilight nodded her thanks as they all followed her back to town. Along the way M-Ryotaro having to carry Fluttershy on his back as she got too tired. It wasn't exactly a short walk but it was manageable to most of them.
---
"...Y'all got yer butts kicked again?" a large shadowed figure frowned as he glared at the bandits.

"Yeah…" most of them sighed in defeat, most of which having boot prints on their faces, save for the ones who just had their whole faces bruised.

"...Ugh...that sheriff is gettin' on mah last nerve," the large figure groaned, "...Boys. Ah think it's time we pay th' town a visit. We haven't received our 'payment' yet after all."

"Right boss." they all agreed before groaning slightly from pain.

"Oh stop complainin'!"
---
After a short walk, our heroes and their escort made it to the town in question it was a small little town that was just starting to grow larger.

"Ahh...we made it...thank goodness I thought that damn desert would go on forever." M-Ryotaro sighed happily, Fluttershy still hanging onto his back as he carried her through the desert.

"Agreed," Rarity panted, her face almost completely covered in sweat, "My hair is not fit to handle this kind of heat."

"I think I'm done with this time travel stuff for a while…" Rainbow complained, walking ahead of the group.

"Same...here…" Twilight breathed heavily.

"I...can't feel...my...everything~" Pinkie whined as she plopped onto hte ground, the excitable pinkette covered in sweat, "And I'm hungry~"

"Come on...Mizu-onna just a few more steps and you can plunge your face into a giant thing of water…" M-Ryotaro complained as he grabbed her leg and dragged her along.

"..Y'all are th' strangest group ah've ever met," Alexis noted as the group stopped in front of a building, "And if it's food and drinks y'all are lookin' for, ah have some apples and some apple cider, both regular and non-alcoholic, in mah office."

"I feel the Deja Vu again...also, I think Ryotaro's body is dying of dehydration now...goodnight…" M-Ryotaro said as he fell forward to the ground.

"Ahh! R-Ryotaro!" Fluttershy gasped as she tried to help him up as best she could.

"...We need t' get some water in him fast," Alexis said as she grabbed Ryotaro by the collar of his shirt and brought him inside as the girls followed, Rainbow taking over for dragging Pinkie inside.

"D-don't worry, Ryotaro. Everything will be okay," Fluttershy assured the unconscious Ryotaro as Alexis placed the dehydrated teen down in a chair.

"H….hai…" he replied weakly as his eyes were replaced by spirals from the weakened state he was in. He was then handed some water that he gladly gulped down till he began to feel better.

"How'd you end up so thirsty anyway?" Rainbow asked as Ryotaro took a second to breath.

"Must have been when Kintaros fought off all those men back in our last little stop." Twilight figured.

"What was that?" Alexis raised an eyebrow at that.

"Nothing!" Twilight quickly said.

"...Okay…" the blonde slowly blinked a bit before clearing her throat, "Now then, what were y'all doin' out in the middle of the desert anyway?"

"Well not like it be believable, but our train kind of broke down due to someone's...uh pet, so we figured we'd see if there was a town around to spend the time till it got fixed…" Rainbow explained.

"Ah see...well ah hope y'all have a good mechanic on hand then, because that area ah found you in was part of Jersey Shore's territory," Alexis explained.

"Now I'm kind of worried for Owner and Celeste…" Ryotaro mumbled quietly.

"I've been meaning to ask, but who is this Jersey Shore you keep talking about?" Twilight asked.

"...He's th' most ruthless, brutal and cunnin' outlaw in th' west. He and his gang, th' Longhorns, have terrorized this town fer months. Every week or so, we have t' pay him for some protection service.'"

"Urge to kick ass rising," Rainbow growled as she heard all that before she was slightly flicked on the head, "Hey!"

"Y'all watch that mouth, little lady," Alexis scolded her, "Someone as young as you shouldn't be cursin' at that age."

"My age...just how old do you think I am?" she asked a sneer on her face.

"Hmm...ah say...15-16 maybe," Alexis guessed as she looked at the tomboy.

"Ah...she's right…" Rainbow gawked, she was honestly expecting to have been mistaken for younger.

"I take it you were expecting her to mistake your age like others have?" Ryotaro asked.

"...Maybe," Rainbow admitted before her stomach growled, followed by the others, "..."

"Hungry…." Pinkie groaned first, the excitable pinkette sitting on the floor before she grabbed an apple that was tossed at her.

"Here. Y'all must be starved," Alexis smiled a bit as she handed the group a few apples.

"Thanks." Ryotaro nodded as they all took a bite. "Yum...this is really good." he smiled, taking another bite.

"Umai..." Fluttershy smiled as she took a bite of her apple as well.

"Thank ya kindly. Ah grew them mahself," Alexis smiled.

"That's increible," Rarity admitted taking another bite herself.

"Yeah. How do you grow things things out here this good?" Rainbow asked.

"Plenty of water, and lots of love," Alexis explained as she she rubbed an apple against her chest, "That's th' way mah family's done fer years."

"Yum...you can taste the love." Pinkie smiled as she ate two at the same time.

"Eheheh…" Alexis chuckled a bit, "...By th' way, ah haven't catched yer names."

"Oh right. I'm Twilight," Twilight introduced first before she motioned to the others, "These are my friends, Ryotaro, Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow," she pointed to each one specifically.

"Greetings." Ryotaro nodded.

"Hi~!" Pinkie waved.

"Pleasure to meet y'all," Alexis tipped her hat to the group.

"We really can't thank you enough for all the help, miss Jacksonville." Twilight said as everyone finished eating up.

"It's mah pleasure, miss Twilight. As sheriff, it's mah duty t' protect people from thieves and such."

"Well it was still great you helped us out." Rainbow said as she sat down after eating.

"Well, I guess we probably still have some time till Owner is done with the repairs, so what should we do till then?" Ryotaro pondered.

"...I'm not sure…" Twilight replied, cupping her chin in thought a bit.

"...I have a suggestion," Rainbow spoke up as she cracked her neck a bit, "We wait for this Jersey shore guy to come, and wreck his butt."

"Kin, is that you in there?" Pinkie joked as she looked at Rainbow. "The neck crack sounds like yours, but the voice still sounds like our Rainbow."

"Uh, I know this guy is a jerk Rainbow, but we can't, it's bad enough we've already had an affect on the past so much so far. I mean, as far as Japan knows, there are two people with Ryotaro's face running around fighting people in the past." Twilight countered as they ignored Pinkie again.

"Well...yeah. But we can't just let this Jersey Shore guy get away with exploiting this town."

"Uhm...I hate to say it but maybe we could help out with this one thing?" Ryotaro asked calmly. "We don't have to do it the way Rainbow suggested, but we could try and think of something that Miss Jacksonville could do about them…" he offered an alternative.

"See? Ryotaro gets it...sorta," Rainbow stated.

"...Uh...no offense, but a don't think y'all have what it takes t' hand Jersey and his boys," Alexis admitted.

"Ha! Please. We have handled some big threats on our own." Rainbow gloated.

"Well...she's not wrong…" Rarity sighed.

"But never like this before...the situation's rather different," Twilight complained.

"...Y'all are confusin' me right now," Alexis scratched her head in confusion

"Trust me, you haven't gotten to the confusing stuff about us yet." Pinkie explained before she looked at Ryotaro. "For example he can change personalities. Momo, Pudding time~!" she called out before a red flash changed Ryotaro to M-Ryotaro.

"Where?!" he demanded as he grabbed Pinkie.

"What in tarnation?!" Alexis yelped at that, "How'd he do that?!"

"Talk now Mizu-Onna or so help me, I will toss you off the train next time it gets moving." M-Ryotaro threatened calmly as he gave Pinkie the ultimatum. He then sniffed the air. "I smell jackasses...I feel the urge to hit stuff now! Ikuze, ikuze ikuze!" he shouted jumping out the door into town.

"Pinkie! You wound Momotaros up too much! Now he's out of control!" Twilight complained as they could see men being tossed around the town now.

"True. But at least he;s beating up some of those bandits we ran into before," Pinkie countered.

"Get back here, you bastard! Your ass belongs to me now!" M-Ryotaro shouted as he chased bandits around with an ax. "Don't you run from me! I'll find your ass! And then I'll stab it!"

"Yeah...but is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Rarity countered as more and more people began running from M-Ryotaro as he maniacally chased them ax in hand the whole time.

"...From what ah'm seein' ah say both," Alexis frowned a bit as she walked outside and stared at M-Ryotaro, "Hey!"

"Eh?" he blinked as he headbutted a bandit, knocking him out cold, "Nanda, you talking to me?" he asked with a scowl, the difference between M-Ryotaro and Ryotaro all the more obvious with this.

"Yes Ah am," Alexis replied, frowning at him, "Y'all need to stop right now. Yer startin' to scare the townsfolk."

"Bah! That's all I need, another woman keeping me from having fun." M-Ryotaro complained as he dropped the thug. "Whats the big deal? As far as I see it, these guys deserve the ass kicking I'm giving them." he countered as he began to clean his ear in boredom.

"...That maybe true, but y'all don't just go swingin' an axe around," Alexis countered, "The townsfolk are more nervous than a long-tail cat in a room full of rockin' chairs."

"It's not my fault I can't find a dang sword in this place!" M-Ryotaro defended as he tossed the axe away, letting the flat side hit the last bandit in the head and knocking him out. "Ten points!" he cheered to himself having done that on purpose.

"A sword?...This ain't th' east or anythin' pardner," Alexis stated to him.

"Blah...swords are more fun, that takes real skill to use." M-Ryotaro complained. "And to use them and not seriously hurt someone, now that takes even more skill. Not that I would know." he mumbled, "Now if you'll excuse me, I-"

Before he could even finish, a bull rammed right into him, sending him flying straight into the town's water tower.

"...Jersey shore," Alexis frowned, glaring at the rider of the bull.

The person in question was rather large and bulky, and was wearing a dark grey button up shirt and black vest, dark grey pants, and black cowboy boots. On his head was a large cowboy hat with what looked like bull horns attached to the sides.

"Holy crud! He's big!" Pinkie gawked quietly as she and the girls saw them from the window.

"So can we do something now?" Rainbow asked Twilight.

"Not yet. Let's see what happens first," Twilight whispered.

"...What are y'all doin' here, Jersey? You already collected yer 'pay' for this week," Alexis stated to the large man.

"True, but after hearin' mah boys gettin' beaten up, twice ah might add...ah think ah need some compensation...double of everythin'."

"What?" Alexis asked through gritted teeth.

"Ah...damn. I think Ryotaro has a concussion or something." M-Ryotaro complained as he pried himself free form the water tower.

"Y'all heard me," Jersey shore smirked as he got off his bull, "Double of everythin'...unless…" he knelt down a bit and cupped Alexis' chin, "Y'all like t' come with me instead? Ah can't guarantee what mah boys will do if y'all deny mah offer."

"God dang horned bastard!" M-Ryotaro complained as he walked past Jersey and to the bull before he pushed the animal in the face, sending it flying back. "Watch them damn horns or so help me, I'll turn you into a T-bone steak dinner!"

"...Pardon me," Jersey said to the blonde before he stood over M-Ryotaro, giving him a death glare, "Ah don't appreciate people messin' with mah pet bull. Do y'all know what happens to people who do that?"

"Nani?" M-Ryotaro asked as his eyes began to glow red as he glared right back at him. "You saying something, you inbred redneck trash? If you are trying to pick a fight, I'll be happy to oblige you!" he stated as he grabbed his head before tossing him down the dirt road.

"Grr...why you little scrawny weed!" Jersey groaned as he stood up, "Boys, bring me mah gun!"

"Heh! Well bring it! I ain't scared of n-" M-Ryotaro began before his eyes nearly became the size of dinner plates, "...That's a freaking chain gun! Why the holy hell do you have that?!" he asked as Jersey aimed it at him. "Yabai!" he cried out, "Kumako, switch!" he shouted as a yellow flash occurred before Ryotaro slammed his hands into the ground and pulled up a giant slab of stone he used as a shield.

"Maji dayo, Momonoji?" K-Ryotaro asked with a sweatdrop as he could feel the bullets beginning to hit the stone.

"I may be tough, Kuma, but no way in hell I can take on a freaking chain gun! Seriously, I've seen what people can do with those things!"

"Hah...no sense complaining about it now…" K-Ryotaro sighed, cracking his neck before he kicked the rock, sending it flying at Jersey.

"Gra!" Jersey roared as he used his chaingun to break the rock into pieces, "Y'all are startin' to piss me off, son! So y'all better start running!""

"Ryuta, can you take over from here?" K-Ryotaro asked his fellow Taro.

"Hmm...okay but I need to make it fast. Suteru-kun gets scared whenever I leave." the Dragon Imagin responded before a purple flash changed him to R-Ryotaro. He then jumped up and landed on the roof of a building before he ran along it towards Jersey.

"Stand still!" Jersey growled as he opened fired on R-Ryotaro, the bullets hitting and destroying the roof tops as the Imagin possessed teen ran across them. He jumped side to side letting them fly right past him before he jumped into the air and over Jersey's head making him have to turn around as R-Ryotaro landed. The Imagin possessed teen then spun on his leg and slammed a straight kick to Jersey's face, sending him falling to the ground.

R-Ryotaro then flipped into the air before he slammed his knee into Jersey's chest, keeping him pinned.

"You're keeping me away from my friend...I'll have to finish you off now?" he asked the large man. "Kotae wa kiitenai."

"...GRrr...get! Off!" Jersey began as his eyes became literally red with anger, "ME!" he roared, tossing R-Ryotaro off him before grabbing his head, and tossed him hard into a nearby building, destroying part of the wall.

"Ahh! The boss is mad!" one of the bandits freaked before they dived into various barrels to had.

"Oh...so you're one of those types who gets stronger after they are beaten." R-Ryotaro stated as he walked out dusting his shoulders. He then jumped over another swing from Jersey before landing on his shoulder.

"GRRRRR!" Jersey snarled as he tried to get him off, the large man giving off a few snorts as he tried to 'buck' R-Ryotaro off.

"Baka, baka!" R-Ryotaro laughed as he held on with little trouble. He then jumped off before he came down and slammed a punch to the back of his head sending him into the dirt. "Yosh. Kuma-chan, you can have at it again."

With a Yellow flash, K-Ryotaro landed in front of Jersey before grabbing the man by his collar and lifted him up over his head with one hand.

"Nakeru-de!" he shouted as he slammed him headfirst into the ground burying him into the dirt.

After a small moment of silence, Jersey slammed his fist into the ground, causing it to crack a bit as he began to lift his head out of it, his face contorted into one of pure anger as his entire face was a pure red.

"No one...makes...a fool...out of me!" the large man roared, turning around and slamming both his hands into the ground going into a charging position as he aimed his horns at K-Ryotaro..

"Hmph…" he snorted as he widened his legs into a stance as he raised one arm up and the other lower so as to catch Jersey. "As they say, bring it." he taunted.

"Ooh...now if only he had a red cape then this would be entertaining." Pinkie said as the girls all peeked out the window.

"Pinkie, this is serious," Rarity stated, "Even though Kintaros is possessing him, Ryotaro will no doubt feel the pain."

"H-hai," Fluttershy nodded in a mix of agreement and slight worry.

"Hm...I see his weakness now." K-Ryotaro smiled as he slammed his foot into the ground causing a small tremor to shake everyone and everything. "Come at me, little man." he chuckled to anger Jersey even more.

"GRRRRRRRRR!" Jersey snarled, steam coming out of his ears and nose as he charged straight at K-Ryotaro, intent on impaling him with his horns.

K-Ryotaro then shot his hand forward and grabbed Jersey by the center of his head before he leaned back and pulled him up over him. K-Ryotaro then slammed his palm into his abdomen knocking the air out of him. He then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and then he grabbed the belt of his pants and lifted the large man up over his head. He then aimed him at a watering can for horses before tossing the man headfirst into the water.

"Hmph…" K-Ryotaro snorted again as he crossed his arms and walked up to Jersey before pulling his head out of the water. "Now are you going to stop, or do I have to keep treating you like an animal?"

"Y...y'all...can't...beat...me…" Jersey growled weakly, blood dripping from his lip as he tried to stay conscious, "I'm...Jersey...shore…"

"I tried to be nice...now you'll have to deal with the unreasonable one now." he sighed before a red flash changed him to M-Ryotaro. "Hey dumbass, I'm going to brand my name into your ass!" he grinned evilly.

"...Why...you…" Jersey growled before he finally fell unconscious.

"I wasn't kidding." M-Ryotaro grinned as he dropped his face back into the water. "Nobody move him till I find something burning hot to use to brand this jackass!"

"Y….Ya'll...y'all just beat him…" Alexis whispered, her eyes widened in complete shock.

"He….he beat the boss…" one of Jersey's goons gawked as they all had seen that.

"Eh, trust me. I've had to fight way worse then some over grown prick who think's he's a cow." M-Ryotaro stated as he overheard them, "Oh..and one more thing…"

"Huh?" the bandits blinked.

"RUN!-!-!"

The bandits screamed in fear as they ran from M-Ryotaro.

"You jackasses come back here and I'll brand my name on all your asses! In fact, get back here! I'll do it anyway!" he roared as he ran after them for a bit. But he stopped as Ryotaro forced Momotaros out, letting him take a second to breath.

"Ah...hah…" he panted a bit falling to his knees. "Man...I get the feeling we end up facing too many threats without armor lately."

"I'll say," Rainbow noted as she walked up next to him.

"Jersey Shores, fer multiple accounts of theft, kidnappin', and many other things, y'all are under arrest," Alexis stated as she handcuffed the unconscious Jersey.

"..." he just groaned a little in his sleep as his face was still underwater.

"Well congrats Ryo, you just changed history I think." Rainbow said. patting Ryotaro on the back.

"Ah...I don't want to walk the sands of time forever…." Ryotaro cried weakly.

"I'll try and convince Owner and Celeste to not do that," Twilight said as she walked up to that, "Hopefully they wont' do that...I hope."

"Ah…" he sighed in defeat.

"Ooh that was a cool fight scene...Ryo sure can make use of the benefits of the Taros can't he?" Pinkie commented as she bounced around Ryotaro as he stood up. "I mean Momo knows how to fight the best, Kin is super strong and Ryuta is super fast. I wonder if we get more Taros what they could do?"

"Four is enough!" everyone(minus Alexis) all shouted.

"Oh you guys are no fun…" she pouted.

"Hey!" Alexis shouted, catching Ryotaro's attention, "...Thank you. Y'all did this town a great service...ah hope we meet again someday."

"Same here. You never know when you'll meet someone again I suppose," he nodded. "and with my life good bet we could meet again." he chuckled to himself mostly.

Alexis nodded, a small smile on her face as she managed to lift Jersey over her shoulder.

"Well...y'all take care now." the blonde tipped her hat to the group as she left.

"Wow, that's one strong chick." Rainbow noted quietly to herself.

"She really does seem familiar though…" Ryotaro mumbled to himself as she left.

"..You know, she kinda reminds of Applejack," Pinkie noted, "...A few years older, but still."

"Wait...you don't think that's like her ancestor or something?" Twilight realized.

"Seeing as we sorta saw Ryotaro's ancestor back in Japan, I say so," Rainbow shrugged.

"Wait, you met Ryo's ancestor?" Pinkie asked. "Why did no one tell me this?! These are important things to know!"

"But we didn't really meet him…" Fluttershy stated plainly, "Ryotaro-san was just mistaken for him is all."

"Oh...but still, I should've been there to see it!"

"I kept the wanted poster if you want it?" Rainbow said as she pulled the poster out of her pocket.

"...Wow Ryo. Your ancestor...looks cooler than you to be honest…" Pinkie admitted, "...No offense."

"Hai…" he sighed.

"Eh, they still look the same to me. Besides the scar that is…" Rainbow pointing to the scar on his face. "Still can't believe Ryo's got the blood of a Samurai manslayer in him,"

"Please stop bringing it up…" he whined.
---
"Ohh...welcome back, Twilight," Celeste smiled as the group returned to Denliner,"Did you and your friends enjoy your trip in the old west?"

"Ryotaro got a guy arrested!" Pinkie cheered happily.

"Well it was actually Kintaros and Ryuta who did it...and Momotaros kind of started it I guess." Ryotaro countered.

"Oh...I see...neat."

"Neat? NEAT?! But..Time most likely got ch-!" Twilight began in slight panic.

"History said a mysterious figure helped sheriff Alexis Jacksonville catch the notorious outlaw Jersey Shore," Celeste informed with a slight smile, "Nobody knows who the mystery figure is, so technically, time hasn't changed."

"Wh...b...I…"

"So in short, you knew that if anything that was Ryo?" Rainbow asked pointing at him.

"Eeyup. Time travel can be incredibly confusing. It's near impossible to predict what could be changed." Celeste explained. "So the best you can do is just go with it and hope things will be okay. It's not reassuring, but again, there's not much you can do unless you intended to change time that is."

"..."

"Twilight?" Pinkie blinked as she waved her hand in front of her friends face, "...I think she's broken."

"Yeah...she does that whenever we try to explain something difficult to her." Celeste explained as she gently patted Twilights head. "She'll be fine after a little time to reboot her brain." she smiled, "For now, just sit back and enjoy the ride back home."

"But..what about Sut-and she just ignores me," Rainbow sweatdropped as Celeste walked away, "...Twi, I think your sister's a troll."

"Hey! That's my job." Pinkie joked, appearing from behind a seat.

At that, the dinosaur in the next car screeched once again.

"Ah good boy, Suteru-kun!"

"AH!" Urataros screeched, "It's trying to eat me!"

"Good! That's for getting Ryotaro in trouble back at Paris, erokame!"

"So we're just going to let Ryuta's pet eat Urataros?" Rarity asked.

"Yup." Rainbow agreed.

"...Ugh...no we're not. We're going to return him back to the jurrasic era," Twilight sighed as she recovered from her brain shutting down like that.

"Yada!" Ryutaros shouted, having overheard them. "I'm not giving Suteru-kun away like that!" he stated before he shut the door to the next car.

"He belongs with his family, Ryutaros! We can't just keep him! Owner would…?!"

"I would what, miss Sparkle?"

"Kya!" Twilight yelped as Owner suddenly appeared behind her.

"I appreciate your upholding the rules, but I'm afraid that this is not something simple threats will be able to convince young Ryutaros of." Owner explained. "If I may suggest, know what your friends are good at and who may be able to reach out to him the best." he offered the idea to her before he left back to his seat with another full plate of rice and a flag in the center.

"...But...but who…" Twilight began before it hit her, the violetette slowly turning towards to one of the two pinkettes in the room.

"...What? We got something on my face?" Pinkie tilted her head in confusion.

"Pinkie, you and Ryutaros are close right?" Twilight asked as she walked up to her. "Do you think you could talk to him?" she begged.

"...Hmm…" Pinkie pondered, tilting her head, "...Maybe…"

"Please? You know he can't keep the Dinosaur…"

"You mean Suteru." Pinkie corrected.

"Yes...Suteru, We need to take it back before something really bad happens." Twilight sighed. "Could you please talk with him? He seems to listen to you."

"...Alrighty. I'll try."
---
"Yosh...good Suteru-kun…" Ryutaros smiled as he pet the infant dinosaur's head calming it down. "Don't worry. I won't let them take you away from me." he assured the creature petting it lightly before he grabbed another fish before he tossed it to the dinosaur before it snapped it up.

"Hey, Ryuta. it's Pinkie," Pinkie's voice spoke as she knocked on the door, "Mind if I come in to talk?"

"Okay…" he said as he opened the door to let her in. "What?" he asked.

"Look. I know it's really cool to have a pet Dinosaur, but..his mommy is really worried, and is looking for him. You need to give him back, or item will be really messed up."

"...But...he's my first friend. I don't-"

"Think about this. If time does change, there's a chance my sister, Maud would disappear...and if she did…" Pinkie paused as tears began to form in her eyes, "I...I wouldn't know what to do…"

"Momo-nee…" Ryutaros whispered as he looked at Pinkie before looking back at Suteru. "I don't want to make Momo-nee-san sad, but I don't want to give up my first real friend too…" he said as he looked at Suteru who just gave him the same normal look it always did. "Suteru-kun...what do you want?" he asked hoping it would give him some sort of answer.

Suteru noticed the sad look on Pinkie's face, giving off a small sad coo. He wanted to be with his friend, but he really missed his mother.

"...I think Suteru wants to go home too, Ryuta," Pinkie said, "He must really miss his mother."

"Hmm…" he sighed as he went up to Suteru. "Suteru-kun...Okay...I'll take you home…" he said sadly as he petted the head of the dinosaur.

Suteru gave a small happy chirp like sound as he rubbed his head against Ryutaros.
---
DenLiner pulled to a stop back in the jurassic era they first landed in. R-Ryotaro slowly led Suteru out the door, Pinkie following him as well. R-Ryotaro knelt down as he gently patted Suteru's head one last time.

"Suteru-kun…" R-Ryotaro began with a small sad smile, he then stood back up and turned away. "You should hurry home...I'm sure you're Kaa-san is worried," he stated, holding back a sniffle. "Bye-bye…" he said as Suteru unfolded his wings before flapping them and slowly beginning to take off. Suteru then flew off into the sky. leaving R-Ryotaro and Pinkie standing there. R-Ryotaro then began to cry a little as the dinosaur was gone. "Suteru-kun…" he sobbed, turning back around to see Suteru flying off.

"...It's okay, Ryuta," Pinkie spoke up as she put her hand on R-Ryotaro's shoulder, "Even though you won't' see him again, he'll always be with you...in your heart."

"Yeah. I suppose Suteru-kun is better off with his mother then with me anyway." he said sadly.

"I don't think that's it exactly," Pinkie assured, "I think Suteru did like you too. He must have really felt bad about leaving but he did it anyway. Sometimes you have to make a hard choice to help friends." she smiled. "So I'm sure he liked you too but he had to go home."

"Hai...I can understand that…" R-Ryotaro nodded.

"Come on, let's go home too," Pinkie smiled as she hugged R-Ryotaro.

"Hai...ne, Momo-nee. When we get back home...I want to make friends with everyone." R-Ryotaro smiled.

"Good boy," Pinkie smiled as they got on board DenLiner with Ryutaros separating from Ryotaro's body.

"Did everything go well?" Twilight as the first to ask.

"Yup, Ryuta is A-OK!" Pinkie smiled with a thumbs up as Ryutaros sat down in a seat in thought, a happy aura could be felt from him.

"You make a good big sister, Pinkie." Ryotaro commented.

"Thank you, Ryo! I learned from the best!*Squee!*"

"Ugh...I give up by this point…" Momotaros sighed from his table as he took a drink of his coffee.

"Well, seems Owner has fixed the problem and we should be back to the moment we first left our home time." Celeste explained as she was drinking a cup of coffee next to Momotaros.

"Thank god," Rainbow sighed in relief as she leaned back in her seat, "I've had enough time travel for one day thank you very much."

"Well you get use to it after a few centuries of it." Owner explained from his seat as he had another plate of rice in front of him before he began to dig in.

"Well I guess...wait centuries?" Twilight asked in confusion.

"Oops...silly me. No spoilers now." he laughed as he continued his meal.

"...I honestly don't know who the bigger troll is, Twilight. Your sister, or Owner," Rainbow sweatdropped.

"I'm totally forgotten from that list…" Pinkie complained, comical waterfall tears falling from her eyes.

"Uh...there, there Pinkie." Ryotaro tried to console her, Ryutaros patting her head.

"While I do agree this whole Time travel ordeal was tiring, at least we got to see certain places, like Paris," Rarity commented, a small smile on her face as she looked out the window, "I truly hope we visit it again...in present time of course."

"Yeah. I get the feeling I'll still be a wanted criminal if we went back to that time period." Ryotaro chuckled.

"Yes, but best forget about that for now," Rarity said as DenLiner kept going down the sands of time back to their original time.

Everyone just took a second to enjoy the ride with Pinkie looking out the window at the sand dunes, mountains and other landmarks she could notice. As she kept watching, she looked ahead and saw something. It looked like a human figure clad in black rags like a cloak to keep him safe from the sunlight and winds. The figure turned to see DenLiner, and Pinkie could swear the figure sent a cold glare at her. For a second, everything seemed to slow down, but the next second, things felt back to normal as the figure just watched DenLiner moving.

"...Uh...Celeste?" Pinkie spoke up slowly.

"Hmm?" Celeste blinked, looking up from her book as she turned to the excitable pinkette, "Yes, Pinkie?"

"Do people live out there in the sands of time?" Pinkieasked as she could still see the figure standing out there.

"No. Nobody could live out there." Celeste explained.

"But I see someone outside…" Pinkie stated pointing outside with worry in her voice.

Everyone got up and came to the windows on her side of the car, but they could see nothing out there as if the figure was now just gone. But to them it looked like nothing was there to begin with.

"...Uh...I don't see anyone out there, Pinkie," Rainbow stated.

"But...He was just there! I know I saw him!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Sorry Pinkie, but there's nothing out there but sand and mountains." Rarity said as she stepped away from the window.

"You must have just seen something." Twilight reasoned, "It could have been a rock or something."

All the while, Owner subtly looked out the window with a worried expression no one else saw from his seat at the back of the car.

"But I really did see someone, he even looked back at me." Pinkie explained worried about it honestly. "His eyes were scary too."

"Well...whatever it was, looks like it's gone now Pinkie." Ryotaro assured his friend putting a hand on her shoulder to calm her.

"But...I know I saw him…" Pinkie whimpered, "He was making my Pinkie sense go crazy."

"It's okay now...seems like for now nothing has gone wrong." Ryotaro added.

"He's right Pinkie please try to calm down, nothing is wrong right now." Twilight assured as DenLiner kept going down it's track.

All the while a figure stepped on the track of DenLiner it was the black cloaked figure his eyes glaring at the slowly shrinking image of DenLiner. He began walking down the tracks after the DenLiner, his eyes glaring out through his robes a look in them that could only convey one thing, hunger.
---
Momotaros: Ha I really am the best on this little team of ours! I kick all the ass!

Rainbow Dash: Uh..i'm sorry. I think you mean me as in I kick all the ass!

Momotaros: Please everyone knows I'm the super attractive star that brings in the fans. My Hissatsu waza just defeats all enemies.

Rainbow Dash: Please. My speed and thunder can defeat enemies just like that.

Ryotaro: Ano...guys. Is this really important right now?

Momotaros/Rainbow: YES IT IS!

Stop 10: Iron Warrior competition.

Rainbow: Last one with the most wins proves who's the better badass!

Momotaros: Bring it!

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update. These chapters are pretty long and take a while to edit and such. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter, folks, and hopefully leave a comment/review