• Published 13th Apr 2015
  • 2,319 Views, 40 Comments

Friendship is Timeless - Seanzilla115



Time long ago, the destiny of six girls were changed. In the future, time itself lead to the end of humanity. Now in the middle in the present, the time to reach the crossroads have come as 6 girls and 1 human, plus 5 Imagin's fight to change fate it

  • ...
10
 40
 2,319

Stop 4

"Osu!"

With tha,t a strong wind sent the three members of the Shadowbolts flying and tumbling across the ground. With that the Yellow Imagin walked up to them with his arms crossed over his chest. He snorted again as he looked down at the three.

"Nothing but vulnerable little birds, you should not bare your talons at the larger birds of prey." he spoke dynamically before he turned away from them.

"D...damn it…" Nightingale growled as she got up. She was about ot attack before Haze held his arm in front of her.

"Wait," he spoke as they stood up.

"It will not work boy," the Imagin spoke, looking at Haze, "I can feel that evil glare from your eyes...you can not fight me when you put on an air like this."

"..We must retreat for now," Haze stated to his teammates, earning a growl from Nightingale, "Let someone else deal with the Imagin."

"Wh….oh.." Nightingale realized what he meant.

"Hmph. I was right. You are weak," the Imagin frowned. "If you think it is strategy to let someone else fight your battles, then you will not win many battles," he stated as he sat down before he...went to sleep? "zzzzz….zzz"

"...That's fine…" Nightingale shrugged a bit as she turned around, "We figured you wouldn't pass up a chance ot fight Den-o."

"Snrk?! Huh..Den...O?...What is that?" he asked bluntly, making Nightingale and Descent facefault.

"An Imagin that doesn't know about Den-O?" Descent blinked from behind his goggles.

"I do not care for the Imagin's mission. It is a pathetic and weak cause. Not unlike the three of you." the Imagin replied as he jumped back to his feet, "Furthermore, I only battled you for attacking someone with their back turned. Nothing is more weak than that."

"That's because she-!"

"I know what you intended to do with her," the Imagin frowned, "You shall not succeed in your mission. You vastly underestimate her strength, and for you to try and force your views on her means you only intend one goal." he spoke as he pointed at them, "To cause her to shed tears! This I can not allow!"

"...Fine...you want to stop us…" Nightingale smirked before she and her teammates ran, "You'll have to catch us, bear boy!"

"Ma-zzzzzz…." he fell asleep again.
---
(cue opening)

Owner: Toki no ressha Denrainā (The train of time, DenLiner). Tsugi no eki wa kako ka? mirai ka (Will the next station be in the past? Or the future)?

Jikan no nami wo tsukamaete(Catch the wave of Time!)

Ima sugu ni ikuo yakusoku no basho(Head to the promised place right away)

Genkai mugen iza tobikome(The limits are infinite. Jump at the critical moment!)

CLIMAX JUMP!

Ii jan! Ii jan! Sugee jan?!

Ii jan! Ii jan! Sugee jan?!

Kanaetai yume no ga aru nara(If you have a dream you wish would come true)

Shinjinakucha neggata hibi wo(You've got to believe in the day you made the wish)

CATCH THE WAVE

Mayoi sou na Toki Kanarazu(When you think you're lost, I'm sure…)

Omai no tsuyasa ga michibiku(The strength of your feelings will guide you)

Kimi ga Nozomu mirai sude ni IN YOUR HANDS!(The future you wish for is already IN YOUR HANDS)

Hajimari wa itsumo totsuzen(Beginnings are always sudden)

Unmei wo Tsurete yuku TIME TRIPPIN' RIDE!(Bring fate with you on a TIME TRIPPPIN' RIDE)

Fukanou no Koete(Surpass the impossible)

Tsukami toru sa(Grab hold of it)

CLIMAX!

Kawaru koto wo osorenaide(Don't be afraid of change)

Ashita no jibun mi ushinau dake(You're just losing sight of your future self)

Dare Yori takai sora e tobou yo(Higher than anyone else...let's jump into the sky)

CLIMAX JUMP!

Ii jan! Ii jan! Sugee jan?!

Ii jan! Ii jan! Sugee jan?!
---
Stop 4: The shy butterfly and the strong bear pt 2
---
Ryotaro was walking down the street leading to his home, stretching his arms as he took this chance to relax a bit. Ryotaro reached for the door of Milk Dipper before a red flashed formed.

"Imagin!" M-Ryotaro shouted as he turned on his heels and ran back the way he came.

"Another one?" Ryotaro asked.

"This is the freakin' best! Now I get to fight something all on my own!" M-Ryotaro swhooped as he jumped over a man before making his way back to the park. But just as he was, three blurs ran past him, "Eh? Wh-"

"Doskoi!"

"What the…" M-Ryotaro blinked before he looked at the Imagin running towards him. "Well this was unexpected…" The Imagin then grabbed M-Ryotaro before tossing him into a bush.

"Don't worry ,shounen. My objective is the three who are escaping," the Bear Imagin stated before he followed after the Shadowbolts as best he could, His bulk making him a little slower.

"...D...did he just...Oh hell no!" M-Ryotaro growled as he shot up out of the bushes and chased after him, "Come back here, you Kuma-yaro!" he shouted as he ran, Ryotaro's legs blurring as he did.

The Imagin kept a good pace after the three before M-Ryotaro ran past all of them before he skidded to a stop.

"Alright. I don't know who you think you are, Kuma boy. But nobody tosses me into a bush!" he shouted as he stood before all four of them, only to end up getting run over, leaving multiple shoe and boot prints on him, "...ow…"

"I think I stepped on someone," the Imagin huffed as he kept pace. He then clapped his hands sending a shockwave that knocked the three he was chasing off balanced. "Ah. That makes this easier," he said, cracking his neck again as he walked up to them, "Now, to stop you three before y-"

"RAAAAHHHHHHH!" M-Ryotaro roared as he managed to tackle the Imagin into an alley way, "Gotcha, you kuma-yaro!"

"My this one is persistent," the Imagin noted as he lifted M-Ryotaro up before tossing him into a trashcan. He then grabbed the Shadowbolts and lifted them up before they could escape, "Oh no you don't."

"...Sorry. But this is where we say bye," Nightingale smirked as she dropped something, covering the whole area in smoke.

"Doskoi!"

With that, the Imagin sent another palm strike getting rid of the smoke. He then grabbed Haze and tossed him back before he slammed his palm into Descent, sending him sliding back.

"I am not that easily foo-zzzz…" the Bear Imagin snored before he shot his head back up, "Gah! Fell asleep aga-" he soon noticed that the Shadowbolts were gone, "...oh...they've escaped."

"Mine Mine Mine Mine Mine MINE!" With that M-Ryotaro slammed a drop kick to the Imagin's head, sending him stumbling back. "Mine." he then strapped the belt on before pressing the red button. He then swiped the pass.

=SWORD FORM!=

With that, he turned to Den-O before the armor formed over along with the mask. A red flash then formed over him as he grabbed the pieces of the Den-Gasher and formed the sword formation as the blade extended.

"Ore...Sanjou!" he cried as he charged and slashed at the Imagin sending him back a step. The Imagin then tossed his hand slamming it into Den-O's chest sending him flying back.
---
Urataros looked up from his coffee back on DenLiner.

"Uh-oh," he spoke, getting the attentions of Celeste and Naomi.

"What is it?"Celeste asked, looking up from her book.

"Sempai is facing a strong Imagin. It's probably much stronger than the ones we have face so far, mostly because of its connection to its contractor," Urataros stated, "Also, he's hurting Sempai and Ryotaro very badly."

"Oh..I see…"Celeste noted

"Oh...well I don't think that bends that way…" Urataros winced to himself now it was starting to worry them.

"..Urataros, would you do me as favor?"

"Hmm?"

"Just this once, would you mind possessing Twilight so you can take her to where Ryotaro and Momo are?"

"Hmm...I know I will possibly regret this, but I will only be doing this once. I don't want to die from ruining my connection to Ryotaro," he sighed, taking one last sip of coffee before he got back up, "I'll be back," he informed as he walked to the end of the car before fading into a ripple.
---
The DenLiner passed over the city as a blue aura flew out of it and into the window of Twilight's room.

"Phew..finally. Now to rest and-" Twilight began before the blue aura of Urataros flew into her. She stopped as her hair was now more styled with the streak in it becoming light blue. Her cloths also changed to a black jacket and skirt with a blue blouse underneath. She also had a pair of glasses as well.

"Gomen ne, Twilight-chan," Urataros voice came from her mouth as her eyes became blue.

'What the...Urataros! Would you mind telling me why you're possessing me?! It was bad enough Momotaros possessed me before!'

"I'm sorry, but it would seem that Sempai has forced Ryotaro into a tight spot. He is facing an Imagin too strong for him, and as it stands, Ryotaro could end up losing an arm or a leg."

'What?! Another Imagin attack so soon? Oh no..'

"Ryotaro would have called you...but well…"

'Momotaros got chucked at a wall again, didn't he?'

"Yes…"

'Ugh...I'd better hurry over and help him before anything else happens.'

"Yup, well lets go. No time to get the others." U-Twilight smiled as she walked out.

'Indeed.'
---
"GAH!" Den-O screamed as he was tossed into a tree, falling off a few branches and onto the ground, "..Okay. First; What?! Second: the hell?!"

'Momotaros...I think we need to reconsider our plan of attack…'

"I got a plan of attack. I'm about to slap my hand a thousand miles upside this Kuma's head!" Den-O snapped as he charged and swung, only for the Imagin to sidestep his attack.

As he did, he held his hand out, forming an Axe. A large very heavy ax. The Imagin then raised it up before he slashed it down with all his might just as Den-O turned around. The blade cut across Den-O's armor, ripping sparks as he stumbled back before he backed into a tree.

"Best you give up now."

"No way! You better get dressed, Kuma! Because I'm about to take ya to a ballroom blitz!" Den-O shouted getting back up.

"I really should stop letting you watch all those parody shows on the computer."

"Shut up! They're funny as hell!"

At that, the Imagin grabbed Den-O by his shoulder.

"Oh crap!" Den-O yelped as he was tossed up into the air before slamming into the ground. Den-O tried to get back up , but the Imagin slashed him once with the axe across his chest armor, making sparks fly again.

He then jumped before slashing down. But luckily, Den-O jumped to the side as the Imagin's axe slash cut down a tree that was behind him, and the one behind that, and then the next five trees behind that one.

"Well...that's a thing."

'Eeyup.'

"Do you yield now?"

"Yield?! Like hell!" Den-O growled as he got up, but the Imagin slammed his palm into his chest as he put his energy into it, forcing Momotaros out of his body and sending Den-O into his default Plat Form, falling on his rear.

"Once again, do you yield?"

"Ah…" Den-O groaned as he tried to push himself up, his body was too damaged to get back up properly.
---
"WAH!" Momotaros screamed as he appeared back on DenLiner, falling face first onto the floor, "Ugh...Naomi...coffee...make it an Irish…"
---
"...Ugh...I apologize for this then.." the Bear Imagin sighed, about to attack before a figure got between him and Den-O.

"Eh?" Den-O blinked, 'I..isn't that…?'

"P....please stop. Please dont' fight anymore," a familiar shy pinkette begged as she stood between the two.

"Fl...Fluttershy-san?" Den-O asked as he looked up.

"Eh?" Fluttershy blinked as she looked at the armored figure, "D...do I know you?"

"Eto…" Den-O mumbled, trying to think of how to best explain this, but he could only think of one thing. He stood up before he grabbed the belt and took it off, making his armor shatter, leaving a bruised Ryotaro as his clothes had multiple cuts across them.

"R...Ryotaro-san?!" Fluttershy gasped before Ryotaro fell to his knees, "O-oh my goodness!" she quickly ran up to him to see if he was alright, "D-daijoubu?"

"Eh...daijoubu...I've been through worse honestly...Also...I'll be passing out now…uh" he said falling forward.

"R-Ryotaro-san!" Fluttershy gasped before frowning at the Bear Imagin, "Why did you attack him?!"

"Eto...well he kind of started it. He got in my way while I was….chasing three other...people…" the Bear Imagin explained as he held his ax in front of him, scratching the back of his head.

"And you had to severely hurt him?!"

"...Eto…" the Bear Imagin gulped a bit, unnerved at the disapproving stare she gave him, "Hehe...well maybe not…"

"Uh…." Ryotaro groaned in pain while in his unconscious state.

"D-don't worry Ryotaro. Everything's going to be fine," Fluttershy assured him.

"Nee-san...need to get home...before she worries…" he mumbled, unable to speak coherently.

'Wait...that's right. H-he told me he lives in an apartment above a coffee shop owned by his nee-san,' Fluttershy recalled before she looked back at the Bear Imagin, "Help him up. You're gonna help me get him home. His nee-san must be worried sick."

"Hai…" the Imagin said as he grabbed Ryotaro before placing him on his shoulder and folding his arms around the front of his chest before grabbing him by his legs so he wouldn't slip. "Yosh ikuze." he said walking off. "Uh...where is this shop?"

"Follow me. He told me where it was before," Fluttershy answered as she ran ahead, the Imagin following behind her. The two made their way across town some people staring at the Imagin in confusion but just shook it off as a cosplayer.

Eventually the two made it to Milk Dipper.

"Okay...I'll help Ryotaro inside...please stay here so you don't scare his Nee-san...okay." she explained to the Imagin.

"Zzzzzz…..Zzzzzz"

"...R...right...y...you rest," Fluttershy said as she held Ryotaro's arm over her shoulder and carried him inside as best as she could, "H..hello?" she asked as she pushed the door open. At the moment there were only three people, two men(Isse and Seigi) and Ryotaro's sister Airi as she was sitting down at a table reading. Said table also had a telescope pointing at a wall decorated like a nights sky.

"Hm…?" Airi blinked before she looked at the two. "Oh Ryo-kun!" she gasped as she walked up to the two. "What happened?"

"A...ano…" Fluttershy paused, mentally berating herself for what she was about to say, "H...he got into a nasty fight with some thugs that tried to have th-their way with me."

"Oh my," Airi gasped as she put her hand to her mouth.

"Ryotaro-kun is such a heroic boy," Seigi smiled.

"More than you," Isse countered as the two glared at each other.

"Uh….too tired...to...get up sorry…" Ryotaro mumbled, even in his sleep he seemed rather meek.

"Ah poor Ryo-kun…" Airi said as she helped Fluttershy carry him over to a chair.

"Wh...where do you keep your medical supplies?"

"We'll get em." Isse offered as he and Seigi went behind the counter before getting a rather large first aid kit and bringing it over to the girls.

"I hope it's restocked," Fluttershy hoped as she opened the box before sighing in relief, "Thank kami...it is."

"I get a discount at the pharmacy for how many times I need to be supplies." Airi explained. "Ryo-kun is very clumsy." she smiled sweetly. Isse and Seigi both held their hands over their chests as hearts formed in their eyes.

"I...I see…" Fluttershy noted as she began disinfection some of the wounded areas on Ryotaro.
---
"Strange...they're gone." U-Twilight noted, fixing her glasses as she looked at the empty park.

'Are you sure this is the place they were at, Urataros?'

"Last I checked yes this was where I last sensed Ryotaro. But now he, and the Imagin are gone." U-Twilight sighed. "Who knows where he could have ended up? And if Sempai is still in control who knows how bad it is."

'I see...Urataros, why don't you head back? There's one place I'd like to check.'

"Fine fine, I was hoping to see what I could use your body for, but I'll call it a day." U-Twilight explained as the blue aura left Twilight, reverting back to regular Twilight with her normal school uniform back on.

"How Ryotaro manages to handle that, I'll never know," Twilight mumbled to herself as she dusted her skirt off, "...I'll worry about it later. I just hope Ryotaro's where I think he is."
---
"Hm...looks like Ryo-Kun has more wounds under his clothes…" Airi explained as she unzipped his hoodie before she pulled his shirt off. She then began to apply disinfectant to the wound on his chest. "Fluttershy-chan, can you hand me the bandages?" she asked, having learned the girl's name not long after they began to bandage Ryotaro up.

"H...hai," Fluttershy nodded as she pulled out a roll of bandages from the medkit, "H-here you go, Airi-san."

"Arigato," she smiled kindly to her. She then began to wrap them around Ryotaro's chest but it was hard keeping him up as he was. "Uhm...would you mind helping me keep him up as well?" she asked.

"Oh...a-ano...h-hai," Fluttershy nodded, blushing a bit as she held Ryotaro up long enough to let Airi wrap the bandages around his chest.

"There we go…" Airi smiled as she grabbed his hoodie and put it back on him. "Well now all thats left are some of the head wounds," she explained before she heard a knock at the door. "Oh I'll get it. Fluttershy-chan, would you mind taking over?"

"O-of course, Airi-san," Fluttershy nodded as she moved over to the chair next to Ryotaro.

She then grabbed the bandages and began to wrap them around his head, being sure to cover the bruises. She then put one last bandage over the scratch on his cheek. Ryotaro smiled in his impromptu slumber at the feeling of her hand on his face. He then fell to the side slightly as Fluttershy caught him but in the process his head was now resting on her shoulder, causing the shy pinkette to blush heavily.

"Zzz…" Ryotaro snored very quietly as he leaned on her shoulder, "Nee-san...please...don't...forget…"

'D...don't forget what?' Fluttershy thought as she overheard this.

"Please… don't forget…" he mumbled as he relaxed a little, "Sakurai-nii-san…"

"S..Sakurai?" Fluttershy repeated to herself before…

"Is he alright?" a familiar voice asked.

"O-oh he's fine. He's just sleeping now…" Fluttershy replied before she blinked and looked to the side to see who asked this question, "...T...Twilight?" she stammered, looking at the girl. Fluttershy then looked back to Ryotaro who was still resting his head on her shoulder.

"Fluttershy?" Twilight blinked as she sat down, "What're you doing here?"

"Me...eh well...eto…" she stammered not sure how to explain this.

"She helped Ryo-Kun home after he protected her," Airi explained as she brought a cup of coffee over to them, "Here you go, Fluttershy-chan. On the house for helping me with Ryo-kun.

"A-arigatou, Airi-san," Fluttershy nodded as she took the cup and took a small sip of it, "U...umai."

"Arigatou," Airi smiled happily again. "Oh Twilight-chan would you like your regular?"

"Uh...yes please," Twilight nodded.

"Coming right up," Airi smiled as she left to go make another cup.

"So Ryotaro protected you again?" Twilight asked.

"A...ano...well…" Fluttershy stuttered, making sure no one was listening in before she whispered what really happened to Twilight.

"Wait what!?" Twilight shouted loudly before whispering, "An...an Imagin did this?"

"Imagin…?" Fluttershy blinked, "Is that...what it's called?"

"I'm sorry. It's just well…." Twilight began taking a deep breath, "The Imagin are a very dangerous...well, let's say species. Mostly all of them are very bad, but I can't call all of them bad since Ryotaro has found two good ones." she explained.

"I...I see…" Fluttershy noted, blushing a bit more when Ryotaro leaned a bit further on her shoulder.

"Yes. And Ryotaro...well, his job is to fight the bad ones," Twilight explained as she grabbed Ryotaro's belt, "This is kind of what helps him do that, as I'm guessing you probably saw."

"...Y...you mean that grey form...r...right?"

"Grey? So Momotaros wasn't in control for the fight...I swear I will hurt him so bad…" she complained, pinching the bridge of her nose.
---
"I just got a bad feeling...the kind you get when an evil woman is royally pissed off at you!" Momotaros cried.

"Oh you're just over reacting, sempai,"Urataros waved off as he sat next to Celeste as Naomi brought over some coffee for them, "Airgatou, Naomi-chan."

"It's not going away….ah I knew your after me Mahou-Onna!"
---
"Momo...taros?" Fluttershy blinked.

"One of the good Imagin," Twilight explained. "Well in that, he's not really bad." she added, making Fluttershy nod in understanding.

"...W-wait. Is the one with the red streak when he posses Ryotaro?"

"Yes." Twilight nodded, "And before you ask, the Ryotaro with the Blue streak is called Urataros, and yes, he is also a good Imagin."

"...s...so it was him th-that said those things to me earlier today," Fluttershy blushed.

"Yes...they get hard to control sometimes, and I'm ashamed to say there have been times we needed to hit Ryotaro to get them out of him…" Twilight explained sadly, "You just feel so bad afterwards."

"I...I see…" Fluttershy noted before she noticed the time, "O...oh no, it's late! I...I need...demo..."she paused when she noticed how dark it was outside, "...Ano…"

The Bear Imagin then appeared in the Window waving to her. Fluttershy saw this and began to worry.

"Oh if you want I can…"

"No!" she shouted, keeping Twilight from looking at the Bear Imagin, "I….I mean...I'm fine. I can...manage…" she said as the Imagin waved for her to come outside, "...E...excuse me. I need to call my mom and tell her where I am." she then walked out and ducked down around the side pulling the Imagin down.

"Don't worry. I shall be with you on your way home." he explained with a thumbs up.

"...Th...thank you...d...demo..." Fluttershy paused as she poked her head up, looking back inside to look at Ryotaro's unconscious form.

"You do not wish to leave your friend's side?"

"...H...hai," Fluttershy nodded, blushing a bit.

"Hm…?" the Imagin pondered upon noticing this, "Soka...love."

"L...love…?" Fluttershy repeated before blushing heavily at what he meant, "N-no no! Y-you got it all wrong! W-we're just friends!"

"Soka…Then what shall you do? You either leave or stay?" he asked, that may have been more blunt than he intended.

"...Ano..." Fluttershy stuttered as she looked back and forth between the Imagin and the window, "..I...I'll stay...i...it's sorta my fault he's like this."

"Do not say it like that. That boy is very strong. He faced me because he wanted to stand his ground. We merely had conflicting interest," the Imagin explained, "But your commitment to helping your friend is a sign of your strength as well. I shall help you realize your full strength," he promised as he cracked his neck yet again.

"..R...right…" Fluttershy nodded before her phone rang, "I...I'll get it," she quickly took her phone out of her pocket and answered it, "H-hello? oh, ano...h-hi mom. I-I'm fine. Just...th-this boy came and rescued me from these thugs and...well, he got injured protecting me. D...don't worry. I'll head home after my usual routine after school. I promise. Okay...love you too mom."

"ZZZZZZ…" the Imagin began to snore very loudly as he found a spot behind the shop to sleep.

'It's like he needs to hibernate…' Fluttershy noted as the Bear themed Imagin kicked his leg in the air while in his sleep. She then noticed an old blanket near the back of the shop. She walked over and picked it up before she carefully put it over the Imagin.

"ZZZZ...dos...koi...ZZZZ" he mumbled in his sleep. Fluttershy just smiled at his antics.

Despite what Twilight explained to her just now, she already could tell this was one of those good Imagin. He never intended to cause harm...he just got carried away as she quickly found out shortly after he fully formed.

"...Good night," the shy pinkette smiled softly, rubbing his head a bit as she hurried back inside to check on Ryotaro.

"Everything okay?" Twilight asked as Airi brought her a cup of coffee.

"Y-yes. Everything's okay," Fluttershy nodded as she closed the door behind her, "I-I informed my mom what happened, and told her I'd be staying here for tonight...a...ano.." she then looked over at Airi, "i-if that's alright with you, Airi-san."

"It's okay with me," she smiled instantly.

"Ahh...A-arigatou," Fluttershy bowed.

"No problem. I'll see about finding you some place to sleep," Airi said as she walked up to the living quarters on the top of the Milk Dipper.

"O...okay," Fluttershy nodded.

"Well it's a good thing you're the one Ryotaro helped, huh?" Twilight smiled as she sipped her coffee before she looked at the sleeping Ryotaro, who was laying his head on the table .

"Y...yes…" Fluttershy replied, blushing a bit as she poked her pointer fingers together.

"Zzzz…." Ryotaro snored very lightly. "S...Sakurai-Nii-san…" he mumbled as his face began to look sad, as if his dream was beginning to turn to a nightmare.

"Sakurai?" Twilight blinked at that.

"He mentioned that name during his sleep before you came," Fluttershy answered as she sat down between the two.

"That name sounds very familiar," Twilight said, tapping her chin in thought, "I think he mentioned it before…"

"R...really?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah...Let me see...oh that's right," she remembered as she looked at the telescope in the shop, "Sakurai was the name of his sister's Fiance. His full name was Yuuto Sakurai if I remember correctly."

"I...I see…" Fluttershy said before she noticed what Twilight said. "Wait...was?"

"Ryotaro said that one day...he just vanished. He doesn't know why or how, but he just left, and that Airi began to forget about him over time, even to the point she doesn't remember him," Twilight explained a bit sadly. She remember when Ryotaro first told her this story. He looked really sad while telling her. He was really close to Yuuto Sakurai, as if he where an actual older brother.

"Oh my…" Fluttershy gasped softly at that, "I...I'm so sorry to hear that."

"I think the one most hurt over it right now is Ryotaro…" Twilight said, "He remembers him perfectly it was like if his own brother disappeared…"

"Oh dear…" Fluttershy whispered as she looked over at the sleeping Ryotaro, who seems to be having a nightmare still. She then softly and gently rubbed his head a bit, making him calm down a bit.

"Yeah...but what I always found interesting of the story is Ryotaro just believes that it was that something happened to Sakurai. He says he looked for him all over to make sure he was okay. I don't think he could ever think the worse of somebody," Twilight explained.

"I...I see…" Fluttershy noted.

"Y..*yawn*yeah.." Twilight yawned, the exhaustion from today's events finally catching up with her.

"*yawn*" Fluttershy yawned as well this was becoming contagious.

"I guess I'm getting sleepy…" Twilight said as she rubbed her eyes, "..I hope Airi has as extra bed..because I don't think I can make it to my place at this time of night."

"Oh you're staying the night too?" Airi asked as she came back down. "Well we only have one guest room so I suppose if you don't mind sharing with Fluttershy-chan."

"No...I don't...*yawn*mind," Twilight yawned, "But...I better call my parents to make sure they know where I am."

"Alright," Airi nodded as she went over to Ryotaro and lifted him up best she could. "I'll put Ryo-kun in his bed, Then I'll show you to the guest room," she explained as she dragged Ryotaro off.

"Okay/O-okay," the two nodded.

With that, Airi showed the two the guest room, it was fairly medium with a couch and a bed as well as a dresser. It had plenty of space for the two to sleep somewhere in here. They just had to figure who would get the bed and who would be stuck on the couch.

"...A...ano...I'll take the couch I-if that's okay, Twilight-san," Fluttershy offered.

"No no. I'm alright..I'll…*yawns*take the couch for tonight," Twilight yawned. Right now, she didn't care she just wanted to sleep.

"Oh...a...alright then," Fluttershy nodded slightly.

With that, the two both plopped down on their respective choice of bed for the night.

"...Hey, Fluttershy?" Twilight spoke up, getting the shy girl's attention, "That girl who came to get you earlier today, what was her problem about me, Pinkie, Rarity, and Ryotaro being friends with you?"

"Hm...well...I..I guess it's because I'm her friend...we have looked out for eachother for a while now…" Fluttershy explained.

"I see. But..why is that?"

"...A...a few years ago.." Fluttershy paused as she gained a sad expression, "S-some popular girls had played a very nasty trick on me. S...soon after that, a boy my age had asked me out to make me feel better but…" she then lowered her head, "Turns out..h..he only said that to have his way with me."

"That's...just awful…" Twilight noted with a frown, "What kind of jerk would do these things?" she asked. her anger making her sit up.

"I...I don't know...I...I was in a dark place. Ane where...I wanted to kill myself..."

"Fluttershy…" Twilight whispered, not really sure what more she could say really.

"I...I almost did ended up killing myself...but…" she soon gained a sad smile, "Rainbow saved me just in time...I...I owe everything to her..."

"Wow...I guess...I can see where your friend is coming from," Twilight admitted. "She just worries. But I think she might have overreacted just a little...mainly what she did to Ryotaro while Urataros was in control."

"I-I know demo...sh...she just doesn't want a repeat of what happened to me."

"I understand. But I guess you just need to find more friends who will also be there for you." Twilight said.

"Y...yea...R...Rainbow Dash has always been there for me…" Fluttershy said, the sad smile still on her face, "E...ever since we were young, we've always been together."

"I see...well you'll just have to...show her there are more good people." Twilight yawned as her eyes began to get heavy.

"R...right…" Fluttershy nodded, yawning as well as sleep began to take her.

With that, the two drifted off slowly into sleep.
---
The next morning, Ryotaro yawned as he finally woke up, his eyes slowly opening as the morning sun shined down on him. The boy slowly got out of bed noticing the bandages, he figured that he was bandaged after making his way home. How...he figured he was so tired to remember.

But he shrugged it off. He got out of bed tossing his shirt off and grabbing a change of cloths before making his way to the shower.

"*Yawn*~ man...I should probably call Twilight and tell her about the Imagin…" he mumbled to himself as walked down the hall. He then knocked on the door to his sister's room she had a habit of sleeping in on occasion. "Nee-san...time to wake up." he yawned out rather loudly, only to hear nothing in response, "...Nee-san?" he knocked on the door rather loudly to wake her up if asleep. "Nee-san!" he called out a little louder.

"Morning, Ryotaro."

"Morning n-" Ryotaro paused, as he heard realized who the voice belonged to. "Eh?" he blinked turning around to see Twilight. "T….Twilight-san?" he asked in confusion.

"Again, good morning, Ryotaro," Twilight greeted, the violetette wearing a light blue tee and a black skirt, "Before you ask, my school clothes are being washed. Your sister offered me and Fluttershy some clothes until they're fully washed."

"Ah. But one more question...why are you in my house at seven in the morning?" Ryotaro couldn't help but ask. "Actually two. Why are you here, and why are you washing your clothes here?"

"Oh...well…" Twilight paused before explaining everything about what happened last night.

"Ah that makes sense...Also, I'll be going back to my room as I just realized I am shirtless at the moment," Ryotaro explained, having taken that well as he left for his room.

"Right,' Twilight nodded, "I'll meet you downstairs with Fluttershy."

"Hai!" he called from his room.
---
"Okay. Ryotaro will-" Twilight began before Fluttershy ran right behind her, the pinkette wearing a yellow shirt underneath a small pink vest, and a pair of white shorts, "...Is everything okay?"

"E....everyone keeps staring," the shy girl whimpered.

"Eh?" Twilight blinked at that..

"All those men just keep staring at both me and Airi-san…" Fluttershy whimpered, looking over Twilight's shoulder.

"Morning…" Ryotaro said as he came downstairs, dressed in a light brown shirt a grey hoodie and a pair of jeans. "Ano...Fluttershy-san, are you okay?"

"She's scared of all the men that normally gawk at your sister," Twilight explained, Fluttershy shaking behind her.

"Eh?" Ryotaro blinked at that as Twilight pointed to some of the male customers within the cafe, some of them looking at Fluttershy, who gave a small squeak like whimper as she hid further behind Twilight.

"Kawaii!" most of the males there cried out, hearts in their eyes as they clutched their chest.

"Oh...I…" Ryotaro began before a blue aura formed over him. He then looked up as his hair changed with a blue streak, his eyes flashed blue as a pair of glasses appeared over his eyes. His cloths also changed into a well tailored suit.

"My such tact," U-Ryotaro said to all the men with a frown, "If this is how you all look for love, then I do feel so bad for the fate of the male race. Isn't that right my dear Fluttershy?" he asked as he appeared next to the shy pinkette, wrapping his arm around her, "It makes women so uncomfortable to have to feel the stares of weak men like that, right?"

"A...ano…."

'And you're no better?' Twilight thought with a slight sweatdropped.

"I know what you're thinking, and it was either me or Sempai, and could you honestly deal with that so early in the morning?" U-Ryotaro countered.

"...Well...no...but…"

"Then it's agreed, you men are all pathetic." he stated, making them all droop down with a sad aura over them. "Well my morning good deed is done. Off to have fun-AK!" he groaned as Twilight grabbed him by the collar keeping him from leaving, "Okay okay, I'll go back to DenLiner," he sighed as he left Ryotaro making his cloths and hair return to normal.

"D...d...does that usually happen?" Fluttershy whispered to Twilight, blushing a bit.

"No...normally it's the red one. And that one tends to grab the nearest sharp object and….well you get the point." she sighed.

"I..I see…" Fluttershy noted as Ryotaro dropped to his knees, "Oh! D...daijoubu, R...Ryotaro-san?"

"Hai...my body is just really tired...having two Imagin takes up a lot of my energy…" he explained as he tried to get back up.

"It doesn't help those two idiots use your body for whatever they please," Twilight complained, "I mean seriously. If it isn't Momotaros usually possessing you just to beat some people up, it's Urataros and his flirting."

"It's okay Twilight." Ryotaro said. "I know they can be a bit difficult but they have helped me when it counted."

"...That is true...but still, there has to be a way so you won't' feel as tired," Twilight stated before she began to ponder for a moment, "Hmm...maybe there's a spell that can help with that."

"Well thanks for the help," Ryotaro smiled happily.

"ZZz….what...did I miss anything? HA! Look at you, Kame-yaro! You got whipped so early in the morning."

"I think Momotaros is awake," Ryotaro noted, holding his head.

"Oh no..." Twilight sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose as she already felt a headache coming on.

"Well at least he says he wants to sleep in some more so I don't think he'll be taking over for a while." Ryotaro explained.

"Ryotaro, good morning~!" a familiar voice was heard as Pinkie barged in.

"Pinkie p-oof!" Ryotaro coughed as the excitable pinkette glomped him, said pinkette wearing a baby blue tee and grey shorts. "Good m...morning," he finished with the air knocked out of him, the girl hugging him tightly.

"Yup I...wait a minute...Twilight what are you doing at Ryotaro's house?" she asked noticing Twilight, before spotting Fluttershy behind her, "Hey...isn't that Fluttershy? What's she...ohohoho~!" she smirked as she looked at Ryotaro, "Ryotaro, you naughty boy~"

"Eh?" he blinked before he turned all red. "No! Nonononononono!" he stammered quickly, "It's not what you think!"

"You have two pretty girls, one of which by the way is..ahem, 'big' up front' mind you, staying here at your place," Pinkie stated with a sly grin.

"No, No no no…" he waved his arms around frantically before his hair spiked up, a red aura forming over him.

"It's too freakin' early for your crap, Mizu-Onna!" M-Ryotaro shouted, bonking her on the head andsending her falling to the ground. Momotaros then left reverting him to regular Ryotaro.

"Owie~" Pinkie whimpered as she nursed the bump on her head.

"I'm sorry Pinkie...Momotaros wanted to sleep more...and well…" Ryotaro said as he helped her stand back up.

"No no. I understand. Momo's a grumpy puss in the mornings," Pinkie huffed a bit as she dusted her hair a bit, "..But seriously. Why are Twilight and Fluttershy here at your place?"

"Eh...well I got hurt fighting an Imagin the other day, and Fluttershy helped bring me home, and Twilight came to check on me but it was too late for them to make it home so Nee-chan let them stay in the spare room." he explained.

"Oh….I see…" Pinkie nodded before blinking, "Wait...you met another Imagin.*Gasp!*Did you name him or her yet?! If not, can I name him or her?!"

"Eh?" Ryotaro blinked. "Well no. I don't think we named this new Imagin,"

"Of course not. It was too busy kicking Sempai's ass," Urataros chuckled in Ryotaro's mind.

"I will murder you if you bring that up again, Kame!"

"Woah. Hostile."

"Why is it they don't bring up how it almost killed me?" Ryotaro deadpanned out loud.

"Don't know," Pinkie shrugged, "..oh! I forgot to tell you Rarity's also coming to check up on you."

"Eh?" Ryotaro blinked.

"I just texted her you were beaten badly by an Imagin." Pinkie smiled holding up her cell phone. "She says she'll be here to make sure you're okay. And since Twilight and Fluttershy are already here, we can have a group meeting~!" she stated happily.

"Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like they are getting a cavity from this woman?" Momotaros asked.

"I see no problem with it, sempai. Pinkie-chan is just a very excitable, free spirit," Urataros stated.

"Thank you, Ura!*Squee!*"

"That's it! Where's that damn toy?!"

"Sempai calm down...AH! No that doesn't bend that way!"

"Pinkie, please stop reading my mind...it's too early for me to have to listen to Momotaros and Urataros kill each other…" Ryotaro begged.

"Sorry. Oh, Rarity should be here right…" Pinkie began as the door opened, "Now."

"She has us all freakin' bugged I'm telling you! That's why I keep throwing that tracking device away!"

'You mean my cellphone?' Ryotaro asked Momotaros.

"Tracking Device!"

"Where is he? Is he alright?" Rarity asked as she walked in, the purple haired beauty wearing a elegant black and violet blouse and a pure white skirt with a small diamond designed into the left part of it.

"He's right here…" Pinkie said motioning to Ryotaro. "He's still bandaged up, he'll look like a mummy in no time."

"Pinkie…" Twilight sighed.

"Oh thank god you're alright," Rarity sighed in relief, "When Pinkie sent me that text that you were severely harmed by a Imagin, I rushed straight over."

"Hehe...that means a lot, Rarity. Thank you," Ryotaro blushed a little, scratching the back of his head.

"Aww he's just too innocent," Pinkie smiled.

"She's getting more annoying...I'm gonna kill her next time!"

"And we'd be one Bearer of Harmony short, sempai."

"You know I know you're trying to mock me, but you're not convincing me it's any worse than keeping her."

"Oh. By the way," Pinkie spoke as she pulled out a few bags of pudding from her hair, "I brought pudding~!"

One Red flash and change into a black leather jacket and red shirt later, M-Ryotaro was lifting Pinkie on his shoulders with a happy smile.

"I love you, Mizu-Onna!" he smiled.

'Thank you! All hail the tasty treat that is pudding!" Pinkie declared.

"Hell yeah!" M-Ryotaro agreed before he and Pinkie began to chant 'Pudding' over in over.

"Well that was a sudden change of mood." Rarity noted as the two soon began to eat pudding.

"I'll say," Twilight sweatdropped a little.

"Morning, Airi-san!" two voices shouted from the door.

'Oh no...not them,' Twilight mentally groaned as she turned to see Seigi and Isse walking in the door before they blurred up to the counter where Airi was grinding up coffee.

"Good morning Isse-san. Seigi-san," Airi greeted with her usual soft smile, "The usual?"

"Hai~" they both said as they sat down, Isse sitting next to M-Ryotaro.

"Oh. Good morning, Ryotaro-kun," Isse greeted.

"Buzz off, monk boy," he scoffed as he ate another cup of pudding.

"Eh? Ryotaro-kun, are you feeling alright?" Isse asked.

"Keep distracting me and I'll poke your eyes out through your glasses."

"My...Ryotaro s-" Seigi began before he noticed the girls, mainly Rarity, "Oh!"

"Hmm?"

"Oh no…" Twilight sighed.

"My such a sight! A second beauty here in the shop!" Seigi smiled.

"Ugh...womaniser," Isse complained.

"SHUT UP!" M-Ryotaro shouted, slamming his hands on the table.

"Momotaros...please do not break anything."

"I...is this normal?" Fluttershy asked.

"You have no idea," Twilight sighed.

"My, Ryotaro sure has been surrounding himself with such pretty girls. I knew I was a good role model," Seigi smiled.

"If you call being a womanizer a good role model," Isse muttered.

"Ugh…." Ryotaro groaned, having changed back after Momotaros had his fill. "Too...much sweets…"

"You can never have too many sweets, Ryo," Pinkie stated as she moved onto her 15th pudding cup, "..Now I'm thirsty. Maybe some coffee to help-"

"NO!" Ryotaro, Twilight, and Rarity shouted as they tackled the pinkette, the three remembering what happened after the last time the excitable pinkette had coffee.

"Hey~!" Pinkie complained childishly as she was now tied up.

"It's for the greater good!" Twilight shouted.

"Plus we don't want you doing anything to damage Ryotaro's home!" Rarity added.

"Oh come on! I wasn't that bad!"

"YES YOU WERE!"

"O..Oh..my…" Fluttershy stuttered as the three tried to keep Pinkie down.

"Hm...they get along so well," Airi smiled as she noticed but ignored the three.

"Y...yes…" Fluttershy nodded before the door was opened.

"Hey, has anybody seen a…?" a familiar rainbow haired tomboy spoke before she spotted Fluttershy, "..."

"R...Rainbow?"

"Keep her down! AH! She bit me!" M-Ryotaro's voice shouted as they were still trying to keep Pinkie from getting to the coffee.

"...Fluttershy.." Rainbow frowned as she walked over to the shy pinkette, ignoring the others, "What did I tell you about being near those four?!"

"Don't involve me in any of this!" M-Ryotaro shouted.

"SHUT UP!" Rainbow snapped as she bonked him hard on the head before grabbing Fluttershy's arm, "Come on. We're leaving. School's about to start in an hour and we don't want to be late."

"What's with that midget?"

"...What?" Rainbow Dash frowned, letting go of Fluttershy's arm, "Did you just call me?"

"Not again…." Ryotaro cried as he forced Momotaros out of his body leaving him in his regular state.

"I'm serious...what did you call me?" Rainbow frowned as she glared at Ryotaro.

"Rainbow, please…"

"I'm sorry. I swear it wasn't me who said it…" Ryotaro said, "Uhm...it's kind of hard to explain…"

"He has multiple personality disorder the one who just insulted you is the grumpy one." Pinkie explained.

"..Don't care. He still called me a-"

"Rainbow Dash, stop!" Fluttershy snapped as she turned the tomboy around to face her, "...s..sorry but...R..ryotaro-san protected me last night from some punks th-"

"What?!"

"B...but it's okay! H..he saved me, but he got injured in the process." she explained.

"...Is this true?" Rainbow asked as she looked over at Ryotaro.

"Yeah. I ended up more beat up then the other guys, but that's what happened." he replied sheepishly as he scratched his cheek.

"...I see…" Rainbow noted, "...alright. I guess you're okay."

"That's g-"

"I was talking to him," Rainbow stated to Twilight, frowning at the violetette as she pointed to Ryotaro.

"Ano…" Ryotaro mumbled.

"Anyways...come on, Fluttershy. Let's head out before../"

"Ano...Rainbow. I...I forgot to say this demo...Th...there's no school today."

"...Excuse me?"

"Ah that's right." Ryotaro remembered. "That explained why my calendar said day off."

"...Eheheh...wow...this...kinda got awkward," Rainbow chuckled sheepishly.

"I'll sa..." Pinkie began.

"Not talking to you," Rainbow frowned at her.

"Uhm please no fighting...if I could help it I'd stop my...other self from doing it." Ryotaro said.

"...Right…" Rainbow noted slowly, "So uh...Ryotaro, right?"

"Ano...h-hai?"

"I'd...normally just take Fluttershy but...since you saved her life and all, want to head to the park with us?"Rainbow offered, scratching her cheek a bit, "I could use an extra set of hands while I'm practicing my parkour."

"Ah I guess. Nee-san?"

"I can handle the shop by myself." she smiled. "Besides I'm sure Pinkie or Twilight would help out." she smiled. these smiles of hers made it really hard to say no.

"We'd love to!" Pinkie saluted as she shot up.

"Well, if you need some help, I'd be glad to offer my hand as well," Rarity offered.

"Thank you so much, Rarity." Airi smiled, "So you're free to go, Ryo-kun."

"A-arigatou, nee-san," Ryotaro nodded.

"Hai so go have fun with your friends." she smiled as she began to serve some coffee.

"H-hai."

"We're not friends," Rainbow spoke as she rested her arms behind her head, "i'm just inviting him because he saved Fluttershy's life. I'd feel kinda bad if I let my sis got sad for not inviting him."

"Oi joy...she's one of those types."

'Eh? Wh-what do you mean?'

"I believe he means that she might be a Tsundere, one who is not very good at displaying their feelings honestly," Urataros explained.

'Oh...'

"You better hope she doesn't hit you and go 'BAKA!' before running off with a blush on her face! I hate it when those Tsunderes do that!'

"That is the more stereotypical example, Sempai. It has a more broad range than that."

"I really need some kind of brain filter…." Ryotaro complained holding his head and massaging it. All these arguments in his head causes headaches from time to time.

"Is he alright?" Rainbow asked the shy pinkette.

"Oh...he often gets headaches." she explained. That was more true than most things she had explained about Ryotaro to her today. "It's a side effect of the you know...other personalities."

"Oh...I see," Rainbow noted before shrugging, "Eh. He'll probably pull through while we walk to the park."

"Right." Fluttershy nodded, the three then left the Milk Dipper. But the entire way she felt like she forgot something.
---
The Bear Imagin was snoring as he rested on the ground.

"Zzzz...huh?!" he shot awake. "Ah a good nap...wait where is my contractor? Oh no!" he panicked as he ran out of the alley scaring a few people. He then picked up the first person. "Good sir, I'm searching for a girl with pale pink hair! Where is she?!" he demanded the man said nothing. "Please! This is im-zzzzz…" he snored falling back to sleep. He then shot back awake. "Nevermind I'll find her myself!" he said as he tossed the man into the air before turning and running down the street. His foot steps making loud thumps as he ran.
---
"Alright. Ya got the timer ready, Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked as she hopped in place, the tomboy discarding her jacket to reveal her cyan sports top and running shorts.

"Right here," Fluttershy replied, holding up a stop watch.

"Good," Rainbow nodded as she got into position, "Just say the word."

"Okay...go," she smiled as she pressed on the button.

With that, Rainbow Dash took off in a blur, kicking up a bit of dirt in the process.

"Sugoi…" Ryotaro awed uponseeign this, "She's very fast."

"Y...yes. Sh...she's faster than usual," Fluttershy noted as she and Ryotaro watched the tomboy go through various obstacles with ease.

"Incredibly so…" Ryotaro noted seeing this. However before they knew it they felt the ground begin to shake slightly. "Eh...nani?" he blinked.

"Woah!" Rainbow yelped as she skidded to a halt, nearly tripping into the river, "Are you kidding me?! We're having an earthquake!?"

"Doskoi!" with that the yellow Bear Imagin landed making an even larger tremor. He cracked his neck as he did.

"Eh?! The Imagin?!" Ryotaro gawked, seeing the Imagin as he stretched his arms and cracked his neck again.

"W...what the heck is that thing?!" RD gawked, seeing the Imagin from far away as she saw it near Ryotaro and Fluttershy.

Ryotaro pulled his belt out again before he strapped it on. He then pressed the blue button.

"Henshin!" he called, scanning the pass.

=ROD FORM!=

With that, blue colored shards transfixed to him before the armor formed and floated around before closing over him as the turtle themed helmet cast over the top.

"Hm...so it's my turn this time," Den-O noted as he looked at the Imagin. He then raised his arm as he got in front of Fluttershy. "Do stand back please, wouldn't want you getting hurt now."

"W...wait!" Fluttershy called out as she got up, "D...don't hurt him!"

"Nani?" Den-O Rod form blinked as he turned to looki at her, "I know you have a fondness for animals, but this isn't your run of the mill Yogi Bear."

"Y...you don't understand. H...he helped me bring Ryotaro to the Milk Dipper last night!"

'Eh?' Ryotaro blinked.

"Masaka...does that mean you're the…?" Den-O asked looking at Fluttershy.

"Y...yes. I'm the...C...Contract holder for him," Fluttershy sighed.

"This day just gets stranger and stranger," Den-O sighed, "But I wonder about you," he looked towards the Imagin next, "Just what kind of Imagin are you?"

"Well I'm…"

"Ahem!"

The three turned to see Rainbow frowning at them, mainly Fluttershy as the tomboy walked over to her.

"Alright...what the heck is going on, Flutters?"

"Eh...well...eto…*sigh*" she sighed, "Okay, see I told a little fib cause I didn't think you would believe Ryotaro is an armored superhero who fights monsters." she said, "And that big yellow bear one is one of these called an Imagin, but he's nice, and Ryotaro has two nice Imagin as well."

"I wouldn't say Nice I just don't want to destroy humanity." Den-O countered.

"Well...that's about everything." Fluttershy sighed, hanging her head down.

"...Ugh...damn it. I hate it when you lie to me like that, Fluttershy," Rainbow groaned, shaking her head in a disapproving manner.

"I'm sorry...but I didn't believe it at first myself...but just look at them." she whimpered with comical tears rolling down her face.

"...It's fine. But...there's one thing I'm still a bit upset about…"

"Wh...what's th-"

"Why didn't you tell me Ryotaro was a Kamen Rider?!"

"Eh?" she blinked.

"That's the same name Pinkie gave to us," Den-O noted as he sat on a bench.

"Well she's kind of right...maybe Owner made Den-O based on the Kamen riders?" Ryotaro asked mentally.

"Possibly," Den-O shrugged as Rainbow stared at him with stars in her eyes, "I...take you're a fan of the Kamen Riders?"

"Am I?! Aside from the WonderBolts and the Daring Do books I read, the Kamen riders are the coolest guys ever!" Rainbow beamed, "Well...guys and gals that is."

"Hmm?" Den-O raised a brow behind his helmet at that last part, "There are female ones as well?"

"I only ever heard of the ones from long ago based on grasshoppers."

"Well I've only ever seen a few pictures of Female Kamen riders, but the fact there are means they exist," Rainbow shrugged.

"Hm...you're not wrong." Den-O nodded as he stood up. "Well since there is no battle, I'll be calling it a day. Ja-ne," he winked as he pulled off the belt before Urataros aura left Ryotaro.

"Ah...well at least I didn't get more bruises," Ryotaro mumbled as he put the pass away before he hid the belt inside his jacket.

"So...what the heck are these...Imagin things anyway?" Rainbow asked as she sat down.

"Uhm...beings from a future time line, but their timeline got erased, but their spirits lived on and went back in time. Now they contract people, grant a wish in a twisted way, then use them to time travel further back in time so they can destroy the future from the past." Ryotaro explained. "Oh and they are very tricky as a few might not actually be bad." he added. "I have two such Imagin contracted to me. But not fully so they posses me and fight using my body. Since I'm not good at fighting myself."

"I see…" Rainbow noted as she looked at him, "So..that 'personality' from yesterday when you were taking Fluttershy off somewhere was…"

"Urataros."

"Ahh...and the guy who called me a…" Rainbow paused before growling a bit, "Midget?"

"Momotaros," Ryotaro explained, "I know they can be a handful, but when you get to know them, they can be kind of nice. And I'm sorry if they made you mad. They are just like that…" he said, scratching the back of his head.

"I see...hey uh...Momotaros is a fighter, right?"

"Ano...yes. Why…?"

"Since my practice run got ruined for today, I'd like to spare with him instead," Rainbow Dash explained as she got up, cracking her neck a bit as a cocky grin grew on her face, "Unless he's too chicken to fight a girl."

"Oh no…" Ryotaro paled before a red aura formed over him. His hair then spiked back before the red streak stained into his hair and his eyes began to fade into red before a bright flash came from them.

"What the hell did you just call me...Midget?" M-Ryotaro asked as he got up close, glaring at her.

"I said 'Unless you're too chicken to fight a girl'...peach boy," Rainbow countered, glaring back right at him.

"Why you little!" he growled as a tick mark formed on his head. "If I had a real body, I'd mess you up!"

"Then what's stopping ya?" Rainbow grinned as she stepped back, hoping a bit in place, "Let's fight right here. Right now."

"You damn Tsundere Midget! I will hurt you!" he shouted. "Bring it!" he charged as he kicked low but Rainbow jumped over it. But M-Ryotaro swung his lower body around before he kicked his leg upward making her block before the kick sent her flying back a bit. M-Ryotaro then flipped back up before he growled. He charged and swung a punch that she ducked under before she kicked him across the face. He took a step back, "Thank you. Can I have another?" he smirked.

"Sure. Here's a double helping," Rainbow smirked back as she delivered a double rising kick to M-Ryotaro's chin, sending him up into the air a bit before she delivered an axe kick to his head, sending him crashing into the ground face first.

"Ah, Rainbow! P-please not so hard. Ryotaro is the one left with the bruises," Fluttershy panicked.

"Heh...Ryotaro can handle it, his body is good for this, he's had so many things happen to him it's made to take punishment. Hell guy got hit by lightning once." M-Ryotaro said standing back up. He then tossed Ryotaro's jacket off to the side as it landed on Fluttershy's head. He then cracked his knuckles again before he rushed at Rainbow and swung high only for her to duck, but M-Ryotaro then brought his knee up as it hit her in the stomach sending her stumbling back. M-Ryotaro then raised his hand up before he brought it down in a karate chop at her. She ducked to the side as his hand slammed into the ground. M-Ryotaro then raised his hand shaking dirt off it before he closed it into a fist.

"..Heh…" Rainbow smirked as she cracked her neck once more while cracking her knuckles, "I think I'm gonna enjoy this sparring match."

"Heh same here...all those damn woman that hang around Ryotaro never let me fight, they always tell me not to harm his body, but for me to find someone I can fight like this. It makes my non-existent heart beat like crazy!"

"Glad to hear," Rainbow smirked as she hopped in place, "Come on. Let's keep going!"

"Heh I don't want this to end anytime soon." he smirked as they both charged before punching at the same time M-Ryotaro's reach let him hit Rainbow first nailing her across the face, but the tomboy rolled with the blow before she jumped and grabbed M-Ryotaro's arm before she pushed herself up and kicked him across the face sending him stumbling back.

"O-oh my. P-please be careful!" Fluttershy shouted from the sidelines, but was ignored as Rainbow Dash and M-Ryotaro were too deep into their sparring match, "O..oh dear…"

"Hm...they are two impressive warriors." the Bear Imagin said sitting down and watching as Rainbow kicked M-Ryotaro in the chest, only for him to grab her leg before swinging her and sending her flying into a bush.

"Ten points!" he smirked before a flash of rainbow colored hair jumped out of the bush and landed on his shoulders, "Eh?Wh-woah!" M-Ryotaro yelped when Rainbow slammed him down on the ground, her legs wrapped around his shoulders.

"Heh...not bad," Rainbow grinned as she let go and jumped back, "But you need to be at least 20% cooler if ya want to beat me."

"Oh you so did not say that to me! I'm a red Demon themed monster from the future possessing a teenager to make a Kamen Rider! If anything, your not even on my level!" he countered as he got up.

"Heh...so you believe your own hype that much huh?"

"Bitch, I am the hype!"

"I get the feeling you two enjoy watching the same parody videos." Ryotaro deadpanned.

"Stop giving commentary Ryotaro!" M-Ryotaro smirked, "But enough talk, come at me you Niji-onna! I'm about to rock you..." he paused as he cracked his knuckles, "Like a hurricane."

"I think we should cut the internet connection at home."
---
"Phew...last one for today," Twilight panted as she sat down.

"My, this surely explains why Ryotaro is so good at serving," Rarity sighed, taking a seat as well.

"I'll say," Pinkie added as she sat down as well, the pinkette the least bit tired, "But it was fun all the same!"

"I guess you're not wrong. Airi is very nice, and she never got mad when I messed up," Twilight said with a smile.

"Or when you ducked behind the counter to read another book." Pinkie added.

"...Yes. That t-"

"Or when you accidentally spilled coffee on that Seigi guy when he was trying to hit on Rarity."

"Not an accident." Twilight countered.

"Again, thank you for helping me there, Twilight. mr. Seigi was getting a bit too...personal towards me…" Rarity stated.

"No problem. I almost don't feel bad the time Urataros stole his wallet." Twilight chuckled.

"Or the time Momotaros tossed him in a trashcan." Pinkie smirked.

"I..I see…" Rarity noted with a slight sweatdrop.

"Yeah, but now I can't help but wonder how things are going with Ryotaro and that Rainbow girl?" Twilight pondered.
---
"Come on that the best you got?!" M-Ryotaro taunted as he and Rainbow punched each other, sending them both stumbling back.

"Please! I'm just getting started!" Rainbow grinned as she kicked him before ducking under a punch.

"Heh I really like you Niji-Onna. You're a real fun time, I wish Ryotaro hung out with someone like you instead of those other woman." M-Ryotaro smirked as he wiped his wrist over his mouth.

"Heh...that's because he hangs out with nothing but popular girls who think of only themselves," Rainbow stated as she rubbed her nose with her thumb.

"I'll give you that. The Chikyu-onna is super popular, but the Mahou one is some antisocial book worm...and the Mizu Onna, oh don't get me started! She's so annoying, she's like a thousand nails on a chalkboard," he complained, "But I can't convince you anything of them, I'll just get back to this fight."

"Good. Been getting sleepy with all this talk," Rainbow grinned as the two charged at each other once more
---
Elsewhere, the Shadowbolts were sitting about, waiting on something...or rather, someone.

"He's late," Nightingale complained as the three waited.

"You know, when a subordinate complains like this it's a warning of disobedience." Luna's Imagin spoke as he walked in.

"..Apologies…" Nightingale sighed as she stood up.

"Let me ask all three of you something important...who was the dumbass that let that Imagin get away?" he asked the three. "Because now the Bearer of Loyalty is befriending Den-O because of it!" he shouted as he appeared in front of them. "So again which of you three let the Imagin get away? Who said you could let it get away? Who said to let Den-O face it?"

"Hey! W-"

"It was me," Haze spoke up.

"Grr...you idiot! I-" Luna's Imagin began as he put his hand on Haze's shoulder, only to pull back suddenly, feeling something...dark inside him, "Soka…" he nodded. He then smacked the back of his hand to Haze's face sending him to the ground. "I don't care what you thought, you ruin my plans I'll kill you." he said before stepping on his back. He then leaned in close. "No matter what or who you are...so don't think you're free to act as you like at the moment….get in the way of my goal, I'll kill you and your master. Understood?" he whispered.

"...Understood," Haze nodded as he stood up, unaffected by the smack.

"And stop this overpowered crap, it gets annoying and works against your goal." Luna's Imagin groaned, "May as well reveal yourself now…"

"..."

"...Fine. Have it your way," the Imagin sighed, "Listen up. I have something planned to get the Bearer of Loyalty away from Den-O," he spoke as he walked around them. "This plan will work as long as you follow it to the letter, find a way to make it so the shy one awakens her abilities." he ordered ,confusing Descent and Nightingale a bit, "...Ugh. Alright I'll explain it slow." he sighed as he sat down in a chair, "The shy one is the bearer of Loyalty's best friend. If she were to believe she left her for something or someone else, it would betray her trust and fracture her loyalty and twist it into a dark desire for revenge. Here's the plan; I want you three to send a Imagin to go after Den-O and the three Bearers. While the Bearer of Loyalty is away from them, I want you to try and convince her again to join. And before you say that it won't work I already know, it's to wear her down mentally to make the break all the more simpler. Got it?"

"..We do," Nightingale nodded in response.

"Good then get to work." he said as he picked up a book before opening it.
---
"H...heh….t...tired...yet…?" Rainbow panted, some bruises on her bod as she and M-Ryotaro stared each other down, the sun about to set as they've been sparring for a long while now.

"You wish, you little rainbow haired middle-schooler…" M-Ryotaro commented as he was panting as well, "I don't know how long Ryotaro's body will last. But here's hoping he don't fail on me now." he smirked before he got into another ready pose, "Last hit wins the whole thing."

"Heh...you're on," Rainbow smirked as she got read as well.

The two then charged before swinging a punch and kick that hit at the same time. Rainbow nailed her kick to M-Ryotaro's waist while he landed a punch to her forehead.

"...Heh...not...bad…" the two smirked before plopping to the ground, their energy completely spent as Momotaros left Ryotaro's body.

"Ah...everything hurts…" Ryotaro groaned dizzily, his eyes replaced with swirls.
---
"Well..seems you had quite a fun day, sempai," Urataros noted as Momotaros rested in his seat, bruises evident on his person as well.

"I...regret nothing…" Momotaros laughed as he passed out in his seat.
---
"Man...that was awesome…" Rainbow chuckled a bit before wincing when Fluttershy put some disinfectant on the bruise on her cheek, "OW! Jeez that stuff stings!"

"Good. Because you went too far," Fluttershy frowned a little as she began to do the same to the rest of the bruises, "You really went too far. Remember, you weren't fighting Momotaros, you were fighting Ryotaro." she scolded gently as the Bear Imagin was helping Ryotaro.

"I know...I...just got too carried away. That was probably THE best sparring match I've ever had," Rainbow grinned.

"Ano...it was your only sparring match, Rainbow," Fluttershy stated.

"Don't ruin this for me, will ya?" Rainbow deadpanned.

"G...gomen," Fluttershy whimpered a bit as she put the last of the bandages on her friend, "Th...there."

"...Hey, Flutters. You said you were that bear guy's contract holder...what exactly did you wish for anyway?" Rainbow Dash asked out of curiosity.

"Eh...well...I wished…" she murmured the last part so Rainbow couldn't hear it.

"I'm sorry?"

"I said…*murmurs*..."

"One more time."

"I wished….to...be stronger." she blushed in embarrassment.

"...Wait...you wished to be stronger?" Rainbow Dash blinked at that.

"Well not like to be physically stronger, but to be able to stand up for myself...so I won't keep being a burden to you or Ryotaro-san." she mumbled quietly.

"...Fluttershy, y-" Rainbow dash began before her phone rang, "...ugh...hold on," she reached over for her jacket and pulled out her phone before answering it, "Hello?"

-Hello, Rainbow-

"What th…" Rainbow's eyes widened when she recognized the voice, "Descent?" she asked quietly, making sure Fluttershy and Ryotaro wouldn't hear her, "How'd you get my number?"

-Simple, while you were practicing the other day, I used your phone to send me a message so I'd have your number. But that's not important right now.-

"I think that's pretty important!" Rainbow hissed into the phone.

-...nevermind then. Rainbow, I want you to meet me at the end of the river in the park.-

"...If it's about offering me to join, it's still no."

-I merely want to talk to you. No teams, no tournaments, just talk. Okay?-

"...No funny business?"

-No funny business. I'll meet you there...and please don't bring that scary looking guy I saw you fighting in the park.-

"...Fine. I'll meet you," Rainbow Dash frowned quietly as she turned her phone off, "Sorry Fluttershy, Ryotaro. I gotta go."

"Oh...okay…" Ryotaro spoke raising his arm to wave her goodbye. "bye Rainbow-san…" he said before his arm fell down.

"Later," Rainbow nodded as she got up, "Oh and Ryo?"

'Hmm?"

"...You're alright in my book. Hope we can hang out again soon," was all Rainbow said as she left.

"Huh, what do you know? she's not such a brat after all," Momotaros admitted.

"You're only saying that because you had fun with her, sempai."

"Naomi, get me the shell opener! We're having turtle soup on the menu tonight!"

"M-matte sempai! NO!"

"RAAH!"

"Brain filter...need to invent one…" Ryotaro mumbled.

Fluttershy didn't seem to be paying attention as she was in deep thought, the shy pinkette looking down at the ground as she recalled the wish she made with the Bear Imagin, said Imagin sleeping nearby...much like he did during rainbow and M-Ryotaro's sparring match.

"Fluttershy-san?" Ryotaro ask as he sat up. "Ano...Fluttershy-san...are you awake?" he asked when he noticed she wasn't responding.

"Hmm?" Fluttershy blinked as she turned her head to face him, "D..did you say something, Ryotaro-san?"

"Well it was just you looked lost in thought." he said as he was able to sit himself against a tree. "Is it something to do with your Imagin?" he asked looking to the snoozing Bear Imagin.

"...H...hai…" Fluttershy sighed, "D...demo...it's more about my wish personally…"

"Your wish?" he blinked.

"H..hai," Fluttershy nodded,blushing a bit "Th..the one where I wanted to as strong as you and Rainbow…"

"Strong…" Ryotaro spoke, he then began to giggle a little.

"Wh...what's so funny?"

"I'm not that strong, thats why my armor is blank." Ryotaro explained, "I can only fight when Momotaros or Urataros takes control of me. So I'm not really that strong," he explained with a slight smile. "I guess I only fight because I want to help anyone in need if I have the capability, and Momotaros and Urataros have greater capability than me."

"Th...that's what I mean…" Fluttershy spoke as she stood up, "Wh-whenever something dangerous happens, I...I just freeze. You and Rainbow, you both have the strength to help people and me…" she then looked down sadly, "I..I'm just a weak wall flower…"

"Hmm…" Ryotaro grunted a bit as he stood up as well. "That's okay. Sakurai-san told me once when I first met him that it was fine for me to be the way I was. He always told both me and Nee-san about how he use to have trouble as a kid. He said that people should accept their faults, it will help them realize how strong they really are." he explained as he sat back down, "So...don't try and be like me or Rainbow-san, Fluttershy-san...just let yourself find out how your strong." He smiled, all the while the Bear Imagin overheard Ryotaro, if he could at the moment he'd be smirking.

"...I...I see.." Fluttershy noted, a small smile and blush on her face as she sat down next to him, "I...I'll try my best, R...Ryotaro-san."

"That's good…" he smiled.

Fluttershy blushed a bit further at that. She was about to lay her head on his shoulder before…

"Fluttershy~ Ryotaro~"

"Eh?" the two blinked as they looked for the source of the voice.

"Flutters~ Ryo~"

The two began to whimper as they began to freak out a bit, both unconsciously holding onto each other.

"Psst!" a voice hissed a bit, making the two slowly look down to see Pinkie, her tongue wiggling a bit like a snake, "Hi~"

"AHH/KYA!" Ryotaro and Fluttershy screamed as they jumped back, still holding each other in fright.

"You idiot!" Twilight shouted as she stomped on Pinkie's face. Physical violence was quickly becoming her specialty.

"Ow!" Pinkie winced as she rubbed her face, "It was just a joke…"

"You didn't have to scare them!" Twilight complained.

"Says you…" Pinkie huffed, "Besides, they left us to have a romantic moment by themselves that's not nice of them!"

"They were with that Rainbow Dash girl!" Twilight barked at her, her eyes blank and her teeth shark like.

"Nuh-uh. They were all by themselves watching the sun set. Fluttershy was even going to rest her head on Ryo's shoulder." Pinkie explained.

"UGH! You're hopeless!" Twilight groaned as she yanked her hair.

"Hm...sometimes I think Pinkie might require a special medication…" Rarity spoke as she walked in. She then noticed how Ryotaro and Fluttershy were still holding onto one another, "Aw~ That is just precious!"

"Eh?" the two blinked before looking at each other. It took a second for them to realize they were still holding each other before they let go and turned around, both blushing heavily.

"*yawns*!" a loud yawn caught all their attention as the yellow Bear Imagin got up from his napping space.

"...Twilight?"

"Yes, Pinkie?"

"That's an Imagin...isn't it?"

"Yes...g-"

"M-matte!" Fluttershy shouted, "D..don't attack him."

"She's right. He's not a bad Imagin." Ryotaro added as he got up in front of the Imagin. "He's just very easily carried away is all."

"He almost killed you!" Twilight countered.

"A...ano..."

"Excuse me, if I may talk," the Bear Imagin spoke up, causing the group too look at him, "First; I'd like to apologize for harming your friend. Second; I was merely chasing after those three that intended to harm the rainbow haired one."

"Eh? You mean people are trying to hurt Rainbow Dash!?" Fluttershy asked in shock as she grabbed the Imagin's fur collar. "Why didn't you tell us about that sooner?!"

"It slipped my mind."

"How could something like that slip your mind?!" Twilight exclaimed before she calmed down, "N...nevermind. Tell me mister uh...uh.." she then pulled Fluttershy close to her, "Did you give him a name or no?"

"Uh...no. I haven't yet…" Fluttershy mumbled.

Pinkie opened her mouth before Twilight covered it.

"I see…" Twilight noted before shivering, pulling her now drool covered hand away from Pinkie, "Ew! Did you just lick my hand, Pinkie?!"

"..In my defense, there was some glaze stuck to your hand, Twilight," Pinkie replied.

"Ugh…" Twilight facepalmed with her hand that wasn't licked.

"Well he's your Imagin, so I guess you should name him." Ryotaro said to Fluttershy.

"Oh..okay...a..ano.." Fluttershy pondered a bit, "Ano...oh! How about Kintaros?!"

"Kintaros?" Ryotaro blinked.

"W...well he reminds me of that story of Kintaro the Golden boy, and you named your Imagin the same. S-so I figured maybe….Kintaros...would...be okay…" Fluttershy blushed, poking her index fingers together.

"Hmm...I like it," the Bear Imagin spoke as he cracked his neck a bit, "It sounds like a strong name."

"It seems rather fitting." Rarity noted before giggling a bit, "Guess this means they are now the Taros brothers."

"EH?! Taros brothers!?" Momotaros and Urataros both shouted.

"Oh my god that's right!" Pinkie laughed, "All they need is some guitars and a set of drums and they can form a band! Hahahahahaha!"

"Ironically, Momotaros does know how to play the guitar," Twilight deadpanned.

"...Oh yea…" Pinkie recalled, the excitable pinkette stopping her laughter.

"Guess this means we have a new friend." Ryotaro smiled.

The newly named Kintaros nodded before he pushed Ryotaro and Fluttershy away before he turned and punched a tree that came flying at them.

"Woah! Where'd that come from?!" Pinkie exclaimed before she spotted something in the distance, "...AHH! ANGRY RHINO!" she screamed, her hair shooting straight up as the figure ran in, revealing It was an Imagin.

His body was mostly grey with the right side of his body was all heavily armored with thick metal armor, while the left side was a patchwork or orange and blue segments almost like bricks, he had a chain mail sash on the left side of his hip and a chain mail scarf on his right shoulder. His head had two horns and in one hand he carried a mace weapon. He rushed at them before crashing into Kintaros. The two battling it out with sheer brute strength.

"An Imagin?" Ryotaro said as he helped Fluttershy stand back up.

"Sweet! Talk about a way to end the day!" Momotaros whooped as he immediately took over Ryotaro.

M-Ryotaro then strapped on the belt before he took out the pass and scanned it over the buckle.

"Henshin!"

=SWORD FORM=

With that, red shards formed over M-Ryotaro forming into his Plat Form armor before the armor formed and arranged itself into Sword form. The DenKamen then grinded down his helmet before opening into the mask.

"Ore…" Den-O Sword form began as he pointed to himself before he shot his arms into his pose, "SANJOU!"

"Fluttershy, stand back!" Twilight shouted as she, Pinkie, and Rarity donned their gear, "We'll deal with him. Girls, let's…"

"Hold on, Twilight! I'm getting dressing here!" Pinkie shouted, trying to get her foot in as she was in her pink jumpsuit once more.

"Damn, Mizu-Onna!" Den-O complained as he formed his DenGasher into sword formation.

"Hey! We don't' have suits that magically appear like y-" Pinkie began before she was sent flying from a small shockwave caused by the Rhino Imagin's attack, "Hey! I'm not done changing yet! Do you want me to fight naked, buddy?! This isn't one of THOSE kinds of fanfics!"

"I told you costumes were a bad idea," Twilight noted to Rarity.

"I see your point. These Imagin are getting increasingly rude." Rarity sweatdropped as Kintaros and Den-O tackled into the Rhino Imagin.
---
"Okay, I'm here," Rainbow stated as she met Descent at the end of the park's river, "So what's this about now, Descent?"

"Hm...I wanted to talk to you and introduce you to our manager. I'm sure he would enjoy speaking with you," Descent explained as a figure walked out from behind Rainbow, revealing it was the black Imagin.

"Hm.…" the Imagin spoke, getting their attention. "So she came. This makes it simpler to talk."

"Woah!" Rainbow yelped as she jumped back, "Your manager's an Imagin, Descent?! Are you crazy?!"

"I see Den-O has already gotten to you," the Imagin noted as he walked past Rainbow. "Before you ask, my contractor is a girl named Luna. And I live only to follow her orders."

"..How do I know I can trust you?" Rainbow frowned at him, "For all I know, you're just using this 'Luna' to pull of some big evil scheme."

"Heh...that's my business, that's simply it business," he countered. "You may trust me or distrust me however you want, but let me ask you this one question?" he asked Rainbow, "The amount of distrust you show to me? Why did you show this to so many others?"

"...Because I don't trust people, especially some snooty popular girls after what happened with my friend," Rainbow responded, the tomboy still glaring at him, "And right now, you just scream 'Hey, trust me. I won't stab you in the back later.'"

"That's a good assumption. I'm one not to trust. After all, I am an Imagin. I twist the wishes of others into something awful...now remember...doesn't your little friend have one of my brothers contracted to her?" he chuckled patting her shoulder. "Just remember...all of us Imagin are just the same deep down. and no one can resist the allure of our wishes." with that, he walked towards Descent, "Descent, I have business to attend to for Luna-sama...I trust you and the others to take care of things from here."

"Of course," Descent nodded as the Imagin disappeared into the shadows.

"...Why do you trust that guy?" Rainbow asked Descent, turning her glare towards him next.

"For the same reason your two friends trust their Imagin's." he countered, "Den-O relies on his Imagin to fight, and your friend trust in her Imagin to grant her wish. It is because we know where he stands, he serves Luna as loyally as we do."

"Except one difference. Your 'buddy' and the rest of the other Imagin, not Fluttershy's and Den-O's, are trying to destroy the past," Rainbow countered as she turned around, "If you're trying to get me to lose my trust in them, good luck. My bond with Fluttershy is the real deal, and Kamen Riders don't do evil things..well, aside from a few, but I know Den-O isn't a bad one."

"Very well. I shall not argue that. But just keep in mind not everyone is as strong willed as you." Descent said as he turned to leave.

"So? What's your point?"

"Those with weak willed tend to rely on the wrong people sometimes," he said before he left. 'With that the seeds of distrust will be planted like he said.'

"...Tch...whatever. He's just talking nonsense," Rainbow scoffed as she walked away, "Might as well head back and check on Fluttershy and Ryotaro."
---
Den-O clashed his sword with the Rhino Imagin's mace. Den-O held his hand up to keep his leverage as the two walked around each other. The two then pushed one another back. The Rhino Imagin raised his mace as energy formed into it, he then swung it as the sphere of energy was sent flying at Den-O sending him flying back as sparks flew off his armor.

The Imagin swung his mace around before he slammed it into the ground causing the ground to shake again. It then charged before it slammed it's head into Den-O making sparks fly off the impact. It then swung it's mace and hit Kintaros across the chest making sparks fly off him as well.

"Uht! That best you…!" the Rhino Imagin began.

"Starstorm!"

"Huh?" the Rhino Imagin blinked before he was hit by a flurry of energy stars that caused sparks to rain off his hide.

"Did that work?"

"Graa!" the Rhino imagin roared as he slammed his mace on the ground,causing it to shake.

"Guess not."

"Ooh! Let me try a new move I've been working one!" Pinkie offered excitedly.

"Shut up and do it, Mizu-onna!" Den-O shouted as he clashed weapons with the Imagin before Kintaros swung his ax at it, only for it to grab the weapon before swinging the Imagin around and crashing into Den-O.

"Okay! Just move when I call the attack!" Pinkie shouted as she formed some water underneath her, molding it into a cannon before freezing it,"Okay! Yukih...yukieg...y...ah the heck with it! Party Cannon Freeze!"

"AH! Not again! Move it, Kuma!" Den-O shouted as he ducked to the side as the ice cannon fired a powerful blue beam of cold energy that hit the Imagin just as he tossed his mace away. The beam hit him forming into a large explosion of snow. It then subsided to reveal the Rhino Imagin now trapped in a cake shaped block of ice with snow on the top.

"Whee! We win again!" Pinkie beamed as she made snow angels in the now snow covered ground.

"Amazing. The whole countryside is now covered in snow." Rarity noted as they were all covered in snow. the snow forming a hat on her head.

"Brrr...I'm cold…" Fluttershy shivered.

"Increible...one attack defeated it." Twilight blinked. "She's gotten stronger since last time."

"Momotaros please finish this." Rarity Said as Den-O stuck his head out of a snowman.

"Brr….Right!" Den-O shouted as he shook the snow off.

However, before anyone could move, the Imagin's Mace came back like a boomerang and slammed into its icy prison. It then shattered before the Imagin grabbed it's weapon before dusting snow and ice shards off it's shoulder.

"Uht. That all you got?" the Rhino imaging scoffed as a dark aura came off it.

"I..Impossible," Twilight gasped, "H..how could…"

"Rampage is too strong to be defeated so easily," a voice stated before a faint image of Luna appeared over the Rhino Imagin.

"Ah No fair~!" Pinkie cried, "First you're a big meanie and brake my Ice cake! Now you name him before I could!?" she complained with tears escaping her eyes.

"Is it that important!? The Emo-Onna is back as a ghost!" Den-O shouted.

"Th-That's impossible. I thought my sister put a spell on you to prevent you from coming here!" Twilight gasped.

"Your sister forgot to tell you that while my physical body can't enter, I can have part of my aura travel into the city, or bring someone in," Luna explained with a slight frown.

"So you're the one sending all the Imagin here?" Twilight asked.

"Of course. All it takes is part of my energy, and a shard of the creature, Discord," Luna stated.

"Eh? What the hell is that?" Den-O asked while Kintaros shrugged his shoulder in confusion.

"I shall explain," Luna began as she held her hand out, a small black 'crystal' appearing in it, "From time to time, a small 'rip' will appear in Discord's Cage, allowing him to release shards of himself into this world. A small piece along gives an Imagin the strength of 5."

"That's a cheat! You cheater!" Den-O and Pinkie cried together.

"Please stop complaining Momotaros. And Pinkie, don't encourage him…" Twilight sighed.

"How…" Fluttershy spoke, catching Luna's attention, "H..how can you be doing something so...so...so cruel?"

"Huh. I almost forgot about you," Luna spoke as she looked down at her, "I can't believe someone as weak as you is a holder of an Element of Harmony."

"No! You're wrong!" Twilight shouted as she pushed Fluttershy down, "She's just a weeping girl who happened to pass by."

"...Well for safety's sake…Rampage," Luna began with a dark smirk, "Kill her."

"With pleasure!"

"Like hell you will, Rhino boy!"

"Doskoi!"

With that, Den-O and Kintaros both slashed the Imagin sending him back a step before they tackled into him keeping him from moving. Rampage growled as he slammed his mace into Den-O's back making sparks and screams of pain come from him. He then grabbed Kintaros before lifting him up, he then raised his mace as energy formed in it before he slammed it into his chest sending him stumbling to the ground with an explosion.

"K-Kintaros!" Fluttershy cried out.

"Hey, no! Bad Rhino!" Pinkie shouted as she used the snow on the ground to form water whips, smacking Rampage around a bit.

"Interesting...that girl with the stupid face as adapted to her jewel sensationally well," Luna noted, "And that ice cannon attack, it covered the entire field in snow, giving her quite the advantage in battle."

Den-O slashed Rampage across the chest before he flipped and kicked him across the face before slashing him rapidly across the chest. He then grabbed the Imagin by his horn before he pulled with all his might and spun him around before tossing him to the ground.

"Tsk...Kame switch with me, I'll only do it this once!" Den-O shouted as he pressed the blue button.

"Hm...okay Sempai, I'll help you out this once."

With that he swiped the pass before his armor lifted up.

=ROD FORM!=

With that, Den-O changed forms as the blade of his sword disappeared.

"Omae Boku ni tsuraretemiru?" Den-O asked as he deconstructed the DenGasher before rearranging it into Rod form before it extended. He charged before he used his rod to deflect one attack from Rampage before he slashed the tip across his leg. He spun his harpoon style weapon around as he stopped behind Rampage before Den-O stabbed it into his back sending him stumbling forward a step. He then swung it around high making the Rhino Imagin duck under the obvious attack, but Den-O used this to kick his leg up nailing him right in the face. Rampage swung his mace down but Den-O used his weapon to deflect the swing to the side before slamming the bottom into his face, he then kicked him in the side making him stumble to the side.

"..Enough of this…" Luna frowned as she raised her hand to the air, "Rain of Thorns!"

With that, Rampage tossed his mace into the air as it began to shoot spikes from it that rained on the them.

"Urataros!"

"I see it!" he shouted as he flicked his harpoon as the cable extended. He then whipped it around as he deflect most of the spikes from hitting Him and the girls.

"Now Rampage, kill the weak one!"

"Hai, hime-sama!" Rampage roared as he charged towards FLuttershy, the pinkette paralyzed with fear. He raised one of his arms as he charged.

"Fluttershy!"

"Yabai!" Den-O cried as he saw this. He swung his harpoon as the tip was sent flying at Rampage but the tip just bounced off it as he jumped and grabbed his mace..

Fluttershy couldn't help but shed tears of fear, her body refusing to move as Rampage got ready to strike her down. But, just as he swung his mace, Pinkie jumped in front of Fluttershy and took the attack, the force of the blow sent her flying to the side as the back of her suit was shredded with a large bruise with several severe cuts from the spikes of the mace forming on her back.

"Pinkie!" Twilight, Rarity, and Ryotaro cried out as the bubbly pinkette bounced on the ground a bit ,losing both her transformation and her jewel in the process.

"Teme!" Den-O shouted as he rushed and stabbed his harpoon into Rampage's side making the Imagin scream in pain as sand fell from the wound. "Yokomo…" he spoke in a mix of both Ryotaro's and Urataros' voices. "I won't let you get away with this…" he growled as he twisted the Harpoon in.

"Teme…" the Imagin growled but his other side was grabbed and held down by Kintaros as he got back up. The two keeping Rampage pinned.

"Hpmh...foolish girl," Luna scoffed as she looked down at Pinkie's severely injured body, "She took the attack meant for the weak one. Regardless, her field spell has been disabled. Rampage, unleash your full power!"

Rampage's eyes gave off a dark glow before he roared, forcing Den-O and Kintaros off him as a dark aura flared off him. He then held his mace up as the energy focused into the top before he swung it forward, forming a larger mace head before he fired it as a powerful beam at the girls.

"Barrier/Great Wall!" Twilight and Rarity declared.

With that, a large wall of stone rose up with a magic symbol forming in the front the wall held the blast back keeping it from hitting them. But the blast was too strong as it put a lot of strain on the two girls as they tried to keep the defensive wall up.

"R...Rarity, use Emergency Charity to heal Pinkie," Twilight grunted as she tried to keep her part of the defense up.

"But, if I do that, that beast's attack will surely harm you," Rarity replied, trying her best as well to block Rampage's powerful attack.

"Heh useless." Luna spoke as another burst of energy forced the wall to crack, warying both the girls. But before more could be done, two hands grabbed them as Den-O and Kintaros tossed them both aside just as the wall broke. The blast hit them both making a large explosions that caused sparks to fly off them. Den-O's armor began to turn grey before it shattered, leaving Den-O in Plat Form, while Kintaros body lost all it's color appearing to be made of purely sand ready to break apart any second. Smoke fell off Den-O before he and Kintaros fell over.

"R...Ryotaro! Kintaros!" Fluttershy gasped.

"Heh...heh…" Pinkie chuck;ed weakly, making the shy pinkette look down at her as blood dripped from her mouth, "That...was...a bad idea…"

"Why...why did you do that?" Fluttershy asked as tears began to fall from her eyes.

"Because...your my friend…and friends...look out for eachother..." Pinkie smiled weakly, "A...after all..you and Kin are..already...part of the family."

"Eh?" Fluttershy blinked as she looked back at the others. Den-O forced himself back up using the Harpoon weapon left over from Rod form to stand.

"...Insolent fool...why do you not stay down?" Luna frowned as she glared at Den-O.

"Because...I've fallen down enough to know...it does you no good to stay down…" he panted. "I won't let my bad luck keep me down...I won't fall…" he grunted he limped forward. "I won't fall here...I won't leave Nee-san…"

"R...Ryotaro…" Fluttershy whispered, seeing this. Den-O then grabbed Rampage's next swing keeping it from hitting him. A red flash then entered him before he headbutted the Imagin sending him stumbling away. Den-O then swiped the pass again.

=SWORD FORM!=

Den-O charged as he changed the DenGasher to sword form clashing his weapons with Rampage. The Two held each other in place, even though Den-O's body was damaged.

"Grr...why...won't you...fall?!" Rampage growled as he forced Den-O down to his knees.

"Heh...if I fell here...then...I'd never get to enjoy another fun fight with that Tsundere Midget...I'd never get to fight with Ryotaro and those annoying woman." Den-O grunted as he pushed one of his legs forcing himself up before he put his legs into a stance where he kept his ground. "So...someone like me or those girls...won't lose to such a weak guy...and crybaby like that Emo-Onna!" he shouted as he pushed Rampage back a step.

"..You are a fool," Luna frowned, "Rampage, Impact!"

"HA!" he shouted as he took a step back before he swung his mace with energy forming on the tip he then swung it forward as it hit Den-O in the chest making more sparks fly off his armor. Den-O then leaned forward as if going limp.

"N...no!" Fluttershy cried out as Den-O plopped to the ground, his armor shattering as he reverted to Plat Form, 'Oh no..I...I'm all alone...' she began to shake as the tears started to pour down her face, 'Wh...what am I gonna do?'

"*cough*" Kintaros coughed, getting her attention. "Tears…" he said as he reached a hand out. "Tears...should not be shed...like this…" he spoke as his body began to crumple into bits of sand.

"Wh...wha-"
---
'Cryin' ain't good fer nothin'. What would happen if the people y'all love need yer help?' Applejack's words echoed in Fluttershy's head, causing the shy girl's eyes to widen.

'Pinkie, Ryotaro, Kintaros.' Fluttershy thought, looking at all three. 'You're all suffering...because of my mistake...'

"Fluttershy..." Kintaros spoke firmly, getting her attention once more. "Do not shed your tears over your weakness….you are very strong...you need only see it for yourself...your true strength...it was enough to drive me to tears. Tears should only be shed for strength...the strength to...be true to yourself…" he said as more and more bits of sand fell from his body as several cracks formed on his body.

"...I….I...I…" Fluttershy whispered as she clenched her hand, the last of her tears falling to the ground, "I don't want anyone to suffer anymore!"

With that, a bright flash of pink light shone from Twilight's bag before the jewel for Kindness shot out of it and landed on Fluttershy's forehead, engulfing her in a bright flash of pink light. The first change to occur was different from the others as a rose bud formed on her back before blooming as a pair of glittering yellow wings extended from the now opened light pink rose. The next thing was the tiara like the other girls, only hers had a pink butterfly shaped crystal in the center, two sets of leaves formed off the center going along the sides of her head before it ended at two yellow wing like ends that framed the side of her face, the very center also had a pony head in the center it was a bright yellow color with large blue eyes and a pale pink mane. Underneath her shorts, three butterflies with pink wings formed in her thighs. The last thing to form were two yellow sleeves over Fluttershy's forearms that connected to rings on each of her middle fingers and had pale pink trims.

"I...incredible," Rarity awed as she saw Fluttershy lying in the air.

"It's like...she's an angel," Twilight whispered.

"Omae no tsuyosa ni, ore ga naita…." Kintaros said weakly looking at Fluttershy.

"Sugoi…" Den-O groaned able to look up.

"Damn this...Rampage, attack w-" Luna began.

"Stop!" Fluttershy shouted as she flapped her wings, causing a fierce wind to send Rampage flying back a few feet. He landed on his rear, but the wind was too strong as it kept him pinned and from getting back up.

"Kaze…" Rampage complained, "The...wind...the wind...why is it so strong?!"

"I won't let you harm my friends ever again…" Fluttershy spoke as she raised her arm up.

Just as Rampage got up, vines started to grow around him as they pinned the Rhino Imagin in place.

"Impossible! She not only controls the air, but nature itself?!" Luna growled.

"Ryotaro, please check on Kintaros," Fluttershy begged him, "Twilight, please help me."

"Hehehe….it's not important…"

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

"Simple...contract completed," Kintaros laughed as his body began to fall apart faster.

"M...matte.." Den-O spoke as he approached the fading Imagin.

"Wait…" Twilight spoke as she and Fluttershy walked(or flew in the latter's case) up to Kintaros.

"Kintaros...you can't just leave…" Fluttershy spoke.

"Don't ask the impossible...my contract with you is completed...you have learned how strong you are...there is no place for me to go."

"Ummm...what about entering me?" Den-O asked.

"E...eh?" Kintaros managed to blink as he looked up at him.

"Nani?" Fluttershy blinked.

"Ryotaro...you can't be serious?" Twilight and Rarity asked.

"Won't you be okay if you enter me?" Den-O asked.

"...Is my.,.well being...what you wish...for?"

Den-O just nodded his head as he stood back up.

"AH what a pain! This place is already full, but fine! Get in here Kuma!" Momotaros shouted.

With that, Kintaros body broke before a light entered Den-O.

"You really okay with this?"

"I'm sure we can fight together." Den-O nodded.

"Be glad to!"

With that, Den-O pressed the yellow button making a more dynamic music play as the buckle turned a matching color. He then stiffened as he held the pass before his face before he slowly brought it down over the buckle.

=AXE FORM!=

(Cue: Double Action-Axe form)

With that, the armor for sword form formed before it spun around, the new formation armor spun around before it snapped onto Den-O's body. The shoulder armor was now rounded and yellow with red dots in the center and metal pipes across the sides, his chest armor yellow on the sides with ridged black plates in the front almost like blocky muscles, and it had two metal tubes across the top of the armor as the chest plate was barrel chested and stuck out greatly. making it thicker. The next thing was something grinding down the rail of his helmet, it resembled an axe blade to an extent before it unfolded. His new mask was a white track on the top before going to the yellow mask made up of two triangles over his eyes the slits in the mask made shape like the Japanese Kanji for 'gold', and the main difference was the large axe blade now extending from the front of his helmet.

The Entire armor released a golden yellow flash as pieces of paper formed out of no where and fell around him. He then took the tip of the sword piece before tossing it up, he then grabbed the double component before he stacked the handle and barrel portion he then raised the handle up as the sword piece connected, he then connected the Axe blade to the side of the three piece combination before the blade extended out and grew in size to a large axe blade.

"Ore no tsuyosa ni, omae ga naita." Den-O stated as he spread his legs, he then held his axe up "Namida wa kore de fuitoke!" he finished as Rampage was set free.

"Grr...impossible...a new form?!" Luna growled, "Rampage, deal with Den-O and the Bearer of Kindness this instant!"

"Yes, Hime-sama!"

"Fluttershy...minna, stay behind me. He shall not break past me," Den-O stated as he cracked his neck before he slowly walked forward.

He then raised his axe and blocked a swing from above from the mace of Rampage. He pushed the Imagin away before he blocked another swing with the blade of his axe. Each counter caused a small yellow crack to form in the Mace. Den-O blocked yet another swing with his axe, and then another. With little trouble, he deflected each one, the glowing cracks growing in the weapon. Den-O raised his axe up to block one last downward swing, but this time, Rampage's mace shattered to dust upon impact.

"Impossible...their Sync...it's so high….as if they are fighting with the same state of mind," Rampage gasped as his hand began to tremor from the loss of his weapon.

Den-O cracked his neck as he walked up to the Imagin. Rampage punched his chest with a loud shockwave. But Den-O just looked at Rampage as no damage was dealt to his armor. He then grabbed the Rhino Imagin's hand before twisting it back. Den-O twisted the arm back making Rampage fall to his knees in pain. This feat of strength surprised everyone watching.

"H...how?! I have the strength of five Imagin!" Rampage growled as he tried to free himself

"You strength… shall not reach past me," Den-O stated in both Kintaros and Ryotaro's voices.

He flipped his axe up before he grabbed it and swung it down, cutting Rampage's arm off as sand fell from the wound. Den-O then raised the severed arm before he closed his hand, crushing it to sand. He then cracked his neck again as he walked forward. He then raised his axe before he slashed Rampage across the chest once, then twice before he grabbed him by his horn. Den-O then lifted him up before slamming him into the ground.

"Nakeru de!" he called out as he stomped one foot to the ground.

Rampage got back up as Den-O raised his axe up, before to everyone's shock he tossed his weapon high into the air.

"S...such strength!" Rarity gasped.

Den-O then held the pass up before he swiped it over the buckle.

=FULL CHARGE!=

Yellow lines flew from the belt and into his axe as it began to fall. Rampage then ran forward only for Den-O to slam a palm thrust to his face sending him stumbling back. Den-O then brought one arm down as he crouched before he leapt high into the air with all his strength. He reached his hand and grabbed the axe, He then came down as he slashed the Axe down leaving a golden streak of energy as if he where cutting the air itself. Rampage looked up only to see his demise as Den-O slashed the axe right down the middle of the Imagin.

Rampage stumbled back as his body began to glow before exploding violently. Den-O stood there his Axe firmly planted into the ground leaving a cut in the earth, he then looked up.

"Dynamic...chop!" he said as he stood back up.

"So you say it afterwards." Ryotaro noted.

A dark glow came from the remains of Rampage before it began to form into something..something big as a Gigandeath formed in its place. But, unlike the previous two, this one was different. It seemed to be a mix of a manticore and a chimera. It's body was large and almost Lion like, but black and red in color, it had two large wings extending from its back as well, its tail was that of a scorpion while it had goat like horns extending from it's head. The Gigandeath roared as it slammed its front limbs on the ground.

"Nani?! A gigandeath?"

"That's a new one!" Twilight cried seeing the beast.

"Seems the shard of Discord has achieved a new form of evolution for the Gigandeath," Luna noted, "I think I shall name it Gigandeath Syn."

"Hm...gonna need a bigger axe." Den-O said bluntly as he cracked his neck.

He then ducked under a sweep of its claws before he jumped over the next swipe. He then raised his Axe before he used it to deflect another sweep of its claw, he then backed away as it stabbed its tail at Den-O. Den-O then grabbed the tail before he tried to pull the Gigandeath down.

"Is he honestly trying to move it on his own?" Rarity asked seeing this.

"I think he is…" Twilight noted before the Gigandeath Syn knocked Den-O away with its tail, "Now he's not."

"Hm...Definitely need the bigger axe," Den-O grunted as he got up dusting his shoulder of dirt.

He then ran before he jumped and landed on the Gigandeath's back, making it roar as it tried to force the Rider off. But Den-O held on to its horns before it took off into the air. The Beast thrashed around the air getting lots of attention. Den-O held on tight as he began to cut his axe away at it's back and neck making it growl in pain as it just doubled its efforts.

"Ah...Kintaros! use DenLiner!"

"DenLiner?" Den-O asked as the gigandeath continued to thrash about the sky.

A loud whistle caught everyone's attention as a ripple appeared in the sky before the Main car of DenLiner came out. It crashed into the Gigandeath Syn sending it crashing down into the river. Den-O landing on top of the DenLiner.

The Gigandeath rose out of the water with another roar but before it could attack another whistle was heard before it was rammed into from behind by another new car for DenLiner. This one had a yellow and black top, the front resembling Axe forms mask to an extent with a large blades folded across the top, and it had total of four slits along the top of the car.

"Another new car!" Twilight gasped upon seeing this.

The two cars then aligned with the new one in front and the Main cars of DenLiner in the back before it connected. DenLiner's track then turned around as Den-O entered and mounted the Den-Bird. He then pressed a button on the bike making all the weapon systems deploy. The weapons of the main DenLiner care all opened before the new cars deployed four arms from the slits on the back, each arm was red with a golden axe blade at the end of the arms. The DenLiner's track went past the Gigandeath Syn as the two blades on the left side of the car raised and cut the Gigandeath leaving cuts in it's body. The Dog head then fired as it nears the Gigandeath the missiles hit point blank sending the monster flying back into the water. DenLiner's track then rose up making the train rise into the air. As it did the Monkey seconion began to drop bombs as the Gigandeath rose from the water. each bomb fell on it making it scream as it was rocked by explosions. DenLiner then began to fire from it's canon that pelted the beast with lasers that left holes in its wings keeping it from flying. the tracks then pointed down before curving up just in front of the Imagin. As it did Den-O began to turn the handles of the DenBird, the arms of the new car then began to strike and swing at the Gigandeath Syn each arm hitting the gigandeath cutting away at its body cutting it's horns, wings and into its front limbs. It then grabbed the Gigandeath before it literally swung it and tossed it back onto the landed it's body tumbling across the dirt.

The Gigandeath pushed itself back up before DenLiner rose into the air before it's track went down right under the Gigandeath. As it did all its weapon systems retracted before the blade in the front lifted up, as it did a large golden blade of energy formed over the top. The DenLiner then ducked down as it picked up speed moving faster and faster as the blade seemed to grow larger and larger to the Gigandeath. The DenLiner then went right under the beast as the blade cut right through it's body. The DenLiner then drove past the gigandeath as it's body split into two. It then exploded violently, a Shard of Discord flying out of the explosion before it shattered.

"Hm...impressive." Den-O spoke as he cracked his neck.

"...Damn you...but…" Luna paused, a dark smirk on her face as she disappeared, "You've already lost this battle."

'Ano...what did she mean by that?' Ryotaro pondered.

"Hm…" Den-O grunted as he pressed the eject button, sending him and DenBird off the DenLiner. Den-O landed the bike on the ground before he drove away from the park.

"Oh no...such a nasty wound," Twilight gasped as she and Rarity checked up on the injured Pinkie, blood dripping from the wounds on her back, "Rarity, Cure her."

"I can't. I used too much magic to block the Imagin's attack," Rarity replied, "But..i'll try my best and…"

"Can I give it a try?" Fluttershy asked. She then walked up to Pinkie before she held her hands up to her back. A soft golden glow then came from her hands as Pinkie's wound began to heal and fade away.

"Her...her wounds are gone," Twilight gasped.

"Fluttershy, using that magic doesn't seem to exhaust you," Rarity noted as she looked at the shy pinkette, "Why is that?"

"I asked the energy of nature to assist me," the shy pinkette replied.

"I see," Rarity noted before smiling, "Splendid. We have our healer."

At that, Pinkie stood back up as she felt re-energized.

"Pinkie, are you okay?"

"I feel very good." Pinkie replied as she looked at where the wound on her back use to be as best she could before she pulled Fluttershy into a hug, "Thank you, my friend!"

"Y...you helped me first…" Fluttershy chuckled light before blinking a bit, "...Ano...wh-where did Ryotaro and Kintaros go?".

"Huh?"
---
Den-O Axe Form rode the Den-Bird down the road of the park looking around for something.

"Where...where are they?" he asked as he pulled the brakes, "They are around here somewhere...they have to be."

"Ano...Kintaros, you drove away from the park. Twilight and the girls are still there," Ryotaro reminded him.

"Not them. The ones who worked with that girl and the Imagin," Den-O explained.

"Eh?"

"The ones that...wanted...to…" Den-O said slowly before it dawned on him, "...It was a setup."

"S...setup?"

"No time! We must find Fluttershy's Rainbow haired friend!" he shouted as he hit the ignition of the bike before he drove back towards the park.
---
"I'm sorry for causing all these things to happen," Fluttershy bowed in apology to Twilight while Pinkie returned the ruined pink suit to Rarity with tears in her eyes at the lose of her favorite costume.

"What're you talking about? You helped us," Twilight stated with a small smile, "You're our friend, and we're happy to have you with us."

"Twilight's so right!" Pinkie shouted happily, "Oh! We should take a picture!" she smiled as she grabbed all three and pulled them together before she pulled out her phone, "This is definitely going up on my Facebook!"

"Never! I look simply deranged after that horrid battle!" Rarity exclaimed as she tried to get out of pinkie's grip.

"Sh-shouldn't we wait on Ryotaro-san?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh you're right! I want to take a picture with his new form!" Pinkie smiled, "Oh this'll be aw-"

"So...you chose them over me in the end," a voice spoke sadly, making Fluttershy's eyes widen as she turned to see who spoke.

"Rainbow!" she gasped, seeing her friend.

"How...how could you, Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked, a look of betrayal on her face as tears poured down her cheeks, "I...I gave up everything for you…"

"Wait. Please Rainbow, I can explain…"

"SHUT UP!" Rainbow snapped, her eyes glowing a bit dark. A revving noise then caught her attention as Den-O drove up, making her glare at him, "You..!"

"I was too late…" Den-O spoke sadly as he got off the bike.

"I can't believe I trusted you!" Rainbow snapped at him, "You...you used me so you can take Fluttershy away from me!"

"...Hm…" Den-O grunted as he shook his head. He then mounted the bike again. "I shall not tell you what to believe in." he said as he started the bike up before he turned it away.

"You better run...You're nothing but a disgrace to the name Kamen Rider!" Rainbow snapped before glaring at Twilight-tachi, "And you...You'll pay...YOU'LL ALL PAY!" she yelled as she ran, the tears still running down her cheeks.

"Rainbow...no…" Fluttershy whispered as she fell to her knees, tears forming in her eyes.

"The greatest battles...are the ones not fought. And today...we lost such a battle," was all Den-O said as Kintaros left Ryotaro's body. He then disconnected the belt as his armor fell of in shards.

"Gomen...Fluttershy-san…" Ryotaro said sadly.

Fluttershy didn't' respond as she began to sob quietly, tears pouring down her cheeks as her hair shadowed over her eyes.
---
Night fell over the city as Descent and Nightingale sat down at the edge of the park, the black Imagin standing near by his arms crossed as he looked at the full moon.

"It looks like Rampage lost," Descent noted.

"So it seems…"

"It matters not, his mission was to die either way," the Imagin spoke, "After all, the plan was a success."

"What do you mean?" the two asked before a footstep caught their attention.

"Welcome Rainbow Dash," the Imagin greeted, not bothering to turn around.

"...I want...to join you," Rainbow whispered as Descent and Nightingale smirked, "There's nothing holding back in this city anymore. I…" she paused as her pendant glowed, "I want to be a Shadowbolt."

"Heh...knew you come around. Now le-"

"Not yet. I want you guys to train me…"

"Train? For what?"

"...To destroy a Kamen Rider," Rainbow dash stated as she looked up, her rose colored eyes glowing darkly.

"Hm…" the Imagin smirked as he turned to face her. "I like that answer...I have much to teach you. Come with me, Rainbow Dash," he offered, holding his hand out for her to take, "I will take you to where all Kamen riders are born from...a dark place where things like justice don't exist."

"...After today…" Rainbow Dash paused as she grabbed his hand, "I don't believe in things like justice anymore."

"Good answer."
---
Fluttershy: R...Rainbow…

Momotaros: I can't believe we fell for such a trap!

Ryotaro: What can we do to fix this?

Kintaros: I've decided on what to do. Believe!

Urataros: Believe?

Stop 5: To Believe!

Den-O: Ore-tachi Sanjou!

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long posting this chapter. I've been pretty busy lately. But in any case, I hope you enjoy