• Published 25th Jun 2015
  • 2,892 Views, 26 Comments

My Little Pony X Bionicle - GundamBrony



Six heroes, from different dimensions, now join forces to find the sacred six Crystal Masks before the Skull Army takes them and spread darkness on both worlds..........

  • ...
4
 26
 2,892

Chapter 1 (Quest for the Crystal Masks)

Prolouge
A long time ago, in the mythical island of Okoto, all things live in harmony. It was a filled with beauty and wondrous landscape. From the island's elemental forces, two brothers, know as the Mask Makers created Mask of Powers. Each brothers have a different masks, Makuta own the Mask of Control and the Ekimu the Mask of Creation. The brothers provided the islanders with many masks, but Ekimu was the most treasured. His brother became envious and forged an evil plan.

It was a sacred law that a mask may not hold the power of more than one elements otherwise it'll become too strong and dangerous. But Makuta broke the sacred law in order to forge the strongest mask of all time, the Mask of Ultimate Power. Once Makuta donned it, it took control of him as the island begin to shattered. Realize what his brother had done, Ekimu knocked the mask from Makuta's face. A shockwave rolled across the island and sent both brothers into an endless sleep and the masks were scattered across the island as the lifeless body of Ekimu whispered to the Protectors who found him, the Prophecy of Heroes and laid him to rest.

As for the island, an evil was rising, searching for the three sacred masks. Desperately, the Protectors gather in the most sacred place, the Temple of Time. Reciting what Ekimu whispered and using the sacred Mask of Time, they sent their prayers into the skies for the only hope of fighting the Skull Spiders.

And they came, six elemental comets crashes into the islands and with it, six beings came to the Protectors, the Toa. Tahu, Master of Fire, Gali, Master of Water, Onua, Master of Earth, Pohatu, Master of Stone, Kopaka, Master of Ice, and Lewa, Master of Jungle. The Protectors told the six figures of their destiny that each of them go on a quest to find their Golden Masks and unlock their true potentials. As they guided them to terrains of Okoto, facing terrible dangers and challenges, they all reach the shrines of their respective Golden Masks. But the Skull Spiders launch their ambush onto the heroes as even the Protectors not stand against the relentless army. However, once the Toa wore their Golden Masks, their true powers awaken as they faced the armies of the Skull Spiders. Suddenly, the spirit of Ekimu told them, via telepathy from their Golden Masks told that now they need to awaken him in his tomb. As the six heroes gather the first time, they faced The Lord of the Skull Spiders as while the monstrous beast overcome their attacks, the Toas unite their attacks and defeat the monster spider. As the Toa, now journey into The Ancient City of the Mask Maker, a new threat was waited for them.

Skull Creatures, animated by dark magic, risen from the ground of Okoto, fight against the Toa from each guarded place of the city they went. Each of them have their Golden Masks stolen by them and the Skull Creatures begin to 'corrupted' them. But the Toa able to regain back their masks and fought the new threat. However, before they can reach their goals, a hidden legend begin to unfold them. One of which the Toa continue to fight the Skull Creatures and discover a hidden powers from another world and bring fourth new allies on their quest.............

Rain poured down the heavens of Okoto as lighting flash around as the drops landed on the The Ancient City as deep underground into the underworld, the sound of what to appear to be a screech can be heard as unknown creatures came together to what appear to be a rocky throne room, each wear what to be a skull masks, another a spider like skull mask , and so fourth but one thing for certain, these creatures revealed from their shadows as each of them have bones to each sides with a chest that have a bone chest plate and each have a glow of their spines from light blue, light green, purple, and dark green . Then as if they bow to a ruler, a larger figure step out of the shadows, revealing a larger skeletal creature with horns on the skull, two gunmetal circular shaped armored on the shoulder and legs and a larger bone arms wielding two weapons, a staff with three prong blades and a rust yet sharp sword, and finally, a orange spines, hands and armor glow with darkness around it.

The creature roared as each of the others got back up as the larger skeletal figure sat on the throne, it point its staff to the dark green skeleton creature with four arms as it walk to it, the orange skeletal figure start speaking in grunted and foreign languages.

'I have chosen you, Slicer. For you to use what our 'guard' had failed to defeat.'

Slicer nodded as the orange figure continue to speak. 'The Toa must not awake the Mask Maker. However, despite of us trying to capture their masks, they too proven to be formidable. But yet, we must not failed our master.'

Then the orange figure grabbed something from the side and reveal to be a golden mask version of Slicer's mask. The skeletal dark green figure widened its red eyes in surprise. 'Grinder, is that.....?!'

'Yes, the mask that the Lord of Skull Spiders use to control the Skull Spiders. Since it lost the battle to the wretched Toa, it was too fall into the endless pit. But luckly, I able to found it. And now, it's yours. Use that mask will not only give control to the Skull Spiders, but with that to our advantage, the Toa will fall! I trust you will not failed us. '

Slicer nodded as once it grab the golden mask, he ripped out his old one and threw it away as once attach to the golden mask, the eyes glow as the skull creatures roared at Slicer's new power. Suddenly as if Grinder sense something along with the others, it got back up as joined to its comrades, all of them bow as a darkest mist appear as swirl around, a red demonic eyes was shown.

'My master, what brings you here? We about to recover the Mask of Creation.'

'My fellow, skull creatures. I might had brought news of something else. Before you recover the Mask of Creation, there's something else I want you to bring.'

The Skull Creatures take glance as the King of the Underworld explained to them.


As the Toa, now rested on the shelter founded on the ruins while Tahu able to use his elemental power to make fire from the woods they can salvage, each of them felt tired from the last battle. Just shortly after defeating the Lord of Skull Spider, the Toa now able to enter The Ancient City of the Mask Maker in one goal they share : to awaken the legendary Mask Maker, Ekimu and recover the Mask of Creation before the Skull Creatures does. So far, they haven't done so well, despite that they united to fight the new threat. Each time they fight, the Skull Creatures able to counter their strategies and able to steal half of their Golden Mask, leaving only Tahu and Gail not stolen by them and corrupted their elemental powers from them, but they luckly able to got them before their masks will be completely corrupted of their mystical energies. But they need to rested their masks so their mystical energies able to return to their former glory.

Tahu grunted, letting out a huff "We'll rested for now. But by the rain stops tomorrow, we move on to the Tomb of Ekimu."

"Yeah, but don't forget that half of us aren't that in tip top shape in case if we run into them again, fire spitter." Lewa pointed as Pohatu, on his feet, take off glance of the others while Kopaka rested his head, and Onua mediated as their masks, each of them have translucent part on the top but begin to return to their former golden forms. "Beside, those nasty Skull Creatures are something that we never faced before beside those Skull Spiders we fought at Okoto."

"Right," Gali nodded "Those Skull Creatures aren't the same as the Skull Spiders and their master. Each of them able to corrupted half of our brothers' masks and use them to their advantage and I have a hunch that they'll waited for us at the near tomb, ready to ambush us and take our Golden Masks once more."

Tahu growled a bit, but knowing that their right, even he hated it, he sighed as he set his fire surfboard down on the wall and sat down, "I supposed you two have a point."

"Well, it's a good thing that these Skull Creatures don't like rain, otherwise they'll get washed away." Gali joked as the others take odd looks at her and Lewa just shook his head.

"Uh, sister, let's leave the jokes to the professional, thank you very much." Lewa commented as Gali grumbled, known that she can't get a joke right to her brothers.

As time goes on, Lewa begin to tell jokes which Tahu and Onua laugh at his antics while Gali chuckled a bit while Kopaka and Pohatu just stayed quietly, though they leave a little smile at it. Then as the fire crackled while the moon raised, each of them fell to sleep, getting rest while Kopaka and Pohatu decide to guard just in case of the Skull Creatures ambush them. But with Onua's snoring, the Toa clamp their mask to knock off the noise he's making making it harder for them.

Oh, Ekimu protect us, why he always snoring so much? Tahu grumbled while trying to sleep from that noise until he able to fall asleep.

As something calling them, a voice was heard from inside of their masks. The voice of Ekimu. 'Fateful heroes, the Skull Creatures are on the run to the sacred temple to steal a mask that I hidden from the face of Okoto. It's powers had the capable of the user(s) to do something that a sacred law should never do to prevent disaster to them : jumping into other worlds.' Various scene of a temple hidden underground as Skull Creatures begin digging up something from it. 'You must hurry to recover it before it's too late! '

All of the sleeping Toa awaken with Kopaka and Pohatu shook their heads at the voice from their golden masks. They all gather around as Lewa asked in confusion "Did we just heard from Ekimu about a ancient mask hidden underground in the ancient city? Hope I not too crazy-wild."

"No, we all heard it, my brothers." Gali respond which Lewa sighed in relief as she continue speaking "But if Ekimu warned of those Skull Creatures trying to find this mask, then it's consider that we need to retrieve it before we can awaken him."

All of the Toa nodded as with Onua's earthquake hammer split the halves into turbo shovelers, they now follow him to the pint point location of the hidden temple to stop the Skull Creatures from retrieving a ancient mask.


A ruined temple was asleep, hidden away from the face of Okoto. The ruined of the temple's architecture was remained with design of only of a newly mask design. It was shaped that of the Protectors but with somewhat inspiration of the Mask of Creation and the Mask of Time. Inside of the temple, the Skull Creatures walked towards a shrine as they witness a mask was laid their like all of the Golden Masks. Skull Basher was about to move forward but Skull Grinder halted it.

"There's some traps here." it said as it picked up a pebble and throw to the ground as in respond, multiple arrows shot everywhere. Basher grunted as Grinder face Slicer as with Slicer nodded, it then use the newly golden mask of skull spiders as a rumble, multiple Skull Spiders begin marching forward to its new master.

"Protect all of us from the traps until we dismantled them." Slicer command them as the skull spider begin march towards the traps, protecting their masters from them as each of them take the hit. Grinder then wave its staff and with that charges at the shrine as two statues open up, revealing more arrows as it fires at them, Grinder twirl its staff blocking them while moving forward then as they reach the shrine, they all destroyed the statues and the components of the traps as arrows begin fall down to the endless pit.

With the traps dismantled, they all glance at the new mask. A golden mask that have two circular eye holes and a mouth on the middle but what's fascinated is that each of the rectangular protrusion were sticking out, giving a slightly resemble of the Mask of Creation but the mouth also have a rectangular ridges that shaped like the Mask of Time and on the top have circular ridges design on them almost like the Protectors' mask.

Just as Grinder about to grab it, a voice stop it "You're not touching that mask, foul creatures!"

They all turned and growled in anger, saw six Toa readied their weapons. Then they too readied their own too as they all charged at each other as each of them clash their weapons. Tahu headstrong slam his sword at Grinder only to be blocked by its staff as twirl around and using its left handed sword tried to slash him but Tahu dodge it then shot out his elemental energy at it only to use its staff and absorb it from the tip then redirect at him which he blocked it but with the force from it, he holding on to it until it stops.

"Rgggh! It's that the best you can do, monster?!" Tahu yelled as he slammed his sword to the ground as lava begin to erupted and heading straight towards Grinder as it dodge at the last minute, then charging at him which Tahu did the same as the blades clash with sparks.

Meanwhile, Lewa and Gali block of Slicer's four arm swords as they hold on while trying to find a opening to attack but no chance. Lewa use his mask powers as vines begin to rise from the ground and wrapped around it but Slicer slice the vines in half. Then Slicer use the golden skull mask as multiple skull spiders begin rising from the gorge and begin crawling towards them.

"Aw great, now we got to face them again?" Lewa moaned at this as begin slamming his sword and using his mask to conjure a powerful gale as it blew the spiders away. Then as Slicer about to grab his mask using his chain claw, Gali slice it half quickly as Slicer hiss at her.

"Thanks, sister." Lewa said as she nodded as they continue to fight against it. For Kopaka and Pohatu, they kept dodge not only Scorpio's snapping bladed tail and claw, but also from bone shots from Skull Solider's crossbow. Pohatu throw his Stormerang at Solider but it then pull out it's staff and block it away as he got when it coming back. Kopaka shot from the tip of the spear, a icicle at Solider but it use its sword and cleave it in half.

"I may lost to them once, I won't let that happen again!" Kopaka said as his tip of the spear glowed as he conjure a blizzard force at Solider as the skeletal warrior brace for it as caught in the sheer blizzard, it then charged its crossbow and struggle to lock on since the blizzard causing its eye sight to blur and as a energy shot fired, it was rebounded at a block of ice as it bounce to the owner, hitting on the side of the chest, hissing in pain. Pohatu kept blocking Scorpio's snapping bladed tail using his Stomerangs as he grunted to hold it in place as it about to snap its claws, he stepped onto the mask as Scorpio's screeched in pain as he kicked it sending straight towards Solider as both rolled to the ground almost to the edge of the endless pit but both got up on their feet and into their battle stance.

"You set for another round, brother?" Pohatu quietly asked not taking his eyes off of his opponents, charging at them.

"I still got another juice to keep going." With that, both of them prepared themselves as they clash their weapons.

Meanwhile, Onua grunted on the ground as he widened his eyes and saw Basher diving towards him as he got out of the way as Basher slammed it's axe on the ground the pulled it up. He got up as he prepared his Earthquake Hammer and slammed it to Basher's axe as a shockwave exploded as both got out of the way as their got into their battle stance.

My mask still recharging from being corrupted by Basher.......and now it's using the elemental against me.........Onua thought as Basher begin charging at him. I got to be careful about it.

With that, he split his hammer and turned into his Turbo Shovelers as Basher slammed it's battle axe at him but he grabbed it before impact as both continue to struggle to hold on as with enough strength he pushed the axe on the left side as Basher rolled to the ground as it slammed its axe on the ground stopping it from almost falling to the endless pit. It got up and roared at Onua who glared at it as it begin charging at him with horn facing at him. Onua then grabbed the horns of the skull creature and begin struggling as he struggle to push back as Basher about to use its axes, he kick its chest out before it bash his mask.

As both Grinder and Slicer kept trading back blows at their respective foes, Grinder turned to the four arm skull creature "Slicer!"

As the four arm skeletal creature nodded along with reading thoughts, it use the mask once more as more armies of Skull Spiders rising from the endless pit as the rest of the Skull Creatures take that as a chance and retreated to Grinder.

"Get back here!!!" Tahu shouted as he about to charge, more of Skull Spiders crawling towards as he use his lava swords to sweep the spiders out of his way but more kept coming as the Toa tried to charge at them but when they touch the ancient mask, the energy waves blew them away including the Skull Spiders as the Toa watches as the mask glows in a rainbow color then a energy beam shot out of the mask and begin open to what to appear to be a portal.

Then they felt a rumble as the Toa and the Skull Creatures realize that the temple is about to collapse. Wasting no time, the Skull Creatures snatch the mask and begin heading towards the portal as each of them jump into it.

"Come back here!" Tahu shouted as he tried to charge to the portal as Grinder jump in last, it closed on it's own as the upper pillars fall down as he jump out of the way and growled in anger.

"C'mon, Tahu! We got to get out of here!" Lewa shouted as the Toa rushed to the bridge quickly before it collapse as they reached the exit as they saw the temple collapse.

"Whew! We made it! But........" he grunted as he tried to get up "I don't like to be near-close nor of being squash-crushed, Onua, get off of me!"

"Sorry....." he got back up as he offer his hand to him as he stand up but wobbled from being crushed by him.

As the Toa got to their feets, they witness that the temple now in ruins. The Skull Creatures got away with the ancient mask and headed to unknown part of Okoto, no, to either worlds they might ended up to.

"We're too late.........." Pohatu mumbled in anger

"So that's means.........we lost..........right?" Lewa asked them but neither of them able to answer "That means...........Okoto is lost.........?"

'No it's not lost yet, fateful heroes..........'

All of the Toa whirred around at the voice as their Golden Mask begin to glow in a blinding light. 'Fateful heroes, there's something you all need to know. Something that even I never to expected.' As the blinding lights died down, it shows the Prophecy of Heroes.........but something different about it. Six figures they already knew as the 'Masters' was on each of the circle with the Mask of Creation but behind them is another set of six figures, each of them colored in lavender, cyan, light yellow, pink, purple, and orange. Each of them wore some kind of unique shape of masks that almost identical to theirs but in crystallized form as each of them have symbols around them. One is a starburst shaped, one a three apples, another three diamonds, a cloud with a thunderbolt colored in rainbow, three balloons, and three butterflies. 'There's another set of heroes much like you, Toa 'Masters', but they had different prophecy and story from another world known as the 'Harmonics'. Each of them carried special element traits that symbolize the harmony of their world, laughter, kindness, honesty, loyalty, generosity, and magic. Before you and the other Toa came to Okoto, me and my brother, Makuta, discovered six crystals came from the heaven by the villagers. We design each of them into six special masks but once I donned on each of them, I not only glimpse of a vision of the Harmonics but it was too powerful for anyone to use them and in the wrong hands, it can cause destruction to Okoto. I tried to reason with my brother, but his jealously had blinded him so I took matters into my own hand and studied them to find their origins. In truth, I discover that the crystals were originated from another world, so I crafted the mask that the Skull Creatures stole , the Mask of Parallel Universe, and use its power to travel to another world and sealed them. Now that the Skull Creatures use its powers to open the gate to another world, you must use your Golden Masks powers to open the portal and find the Harmonics and the Crystal Masks before the darkness spread not only in Okoto but their world too.'

After that, the Toa return to the ruins of the temple as all of the Toa were surprised at the visions that Ekimu showed. Lewa broke the silence "Okay, did Ekimu said that there's another set of six heroes from another world?"

"Yes, as well as their own special six elements." Kopaka commented

"But I don't understand, I thought that only the Golden Masks are the only thing that can awaken Ekimu and find the Mask of Creation, so why we need to find them and the Crystal Masks?" Pohatu wondered

"Because Ekimu believe that those Crystal Masks were too powerful to be used so he might think that the Harmonics might the key of control them. And the Skull Creatures that jump into the portal might do the same as our encounter in the Ancient City. If those Crystal Masks were fully corrupted, then it would endanger their homeworld." Gali replied.

"But can't these 'Harmonics' handle their own battle? Something tells me that we shouldn't meddle in their own world." Tahu asked.

"I don't think that the 'Harmonics' would able to handle those creatures. Maybe that they fought their own battles from their own world as the Skull Creatures might be too much for them." Onua said as the others nodded.

"One thing, how we supposed to find the Harmonics?" Gali asked

"My best guess is that those symbols are represent the Harmonics." Onua guessed.

"But even if we find the Harmonics, how we supposed to find the Crystal Masks that Ekimu spoke of?" Pohatu asked

"The same way that we use to find Ekimu's tomb." Kopaka replied.

"Then it's settled, we go to that world and find the Harmonics and the Crystal Masks before the forces of evil." Tahu said as all of the Toa gather into a circle as their Golden Masks glows brightly as each of the elements begin shot from the ruin pillars as it begin to open up a portal. With no hesitation, all of them rushed to the portal and jump into it with Kopaka jump in last as the portal closed. Now the mission to find the Harmonics and the Crystal Masks have begun.

Author's Note:

So this is the first time I'm doing a Bionicle crossover with the Gen 2(2015) and I want to make it accurate to the animation. There's gonna be somewhat dark tones and references to the G1 ver.