• Published 25th Jun 2015
  • 2,893 Views, 26 Comments

My Little Pony X Bionicle - GundamBrony



Six heroes, from different dimensions, now join forces to find the sacred six Crystal Masks before the Skull Army takes them and spread darkness on both worlds..........

  • ...
4
 26
 2,893

Chapter 8

"We're getting closer to the shrine, Rainbow!" Tahu shouted, swing his swords at four Lava Serpent which they about to pounce at the lava lake.

"That's good, cause I can't stand seeing more of those Lava Serpent jumping out of the lava by surprise!" Rainbow slash though using one of Tahu's Golden Sword that he lend to her consider that those armored beings are made of lava.

"We better stay close for now." Tahu said as both walking/hovering towards the lava mountain of Foal Mountain.

"I thought those Lava Serpents were supposed to be extinct consider that they live for a thousands of years." Rainbow wondered.

"Probably that some do survived. And now guarding the Shrine of the Crystal Mask." Tahu guessed.

"If Twilight was here, she'll flipped out of seeing those ancient creatures." Rainbow joked as both laugh a bit.

"Yeah I can imagine what the Princess' expression will be."

"Speaking of which, Tahu, what happen once you and your siblings complete your destiny and defeat Makuta?" Rainbow asked.

Tahu was silence at first but he spoke "I never thought of it. And neither do them but with me as their leader, then we'll know what to do."

"Why do you want to lead them?" Rainbow asked. "From what the other Toa said, you like to think yourself being more heroic than the others."

"Are you saying that I don't have what it takes to be a leader?" Tahu glared at her.

"No no, that's not what I meant." Rainbow said "Listen, from what I seen, you're remind bit of me."

"What do you mean?" Tahu asked as Rainbow begin explaining of how she used to think herself.

After a few minute, Tahu was surprised at her.

"Wow, I didn't know you get in this trouble than me."

"Trust me, after what happened, my friends taught me how to be graceful and humility, not to be a bragger and arrogance after the Mare do Well incident." Rainbow said.

"Listen from what I know from Twilight, being a leader means not to lead under a command but by inspiring others to stand with her and following others."

Tahu was stunned at first but he lower his head down, thinking of those words that Rainbow said.


"I don't know if I can do this, Mr Onua." Fluttershy said as she and the Master of Earth walking around the underground of Neighagra Falls.

"Seeing all the monsters that live in here, I don't know if I can continue going."

"I know that you're afraid, Ms. Fluttershy, but it's okay. I'm here for you." Onua reassure her.

As they continue walking, each of them glance around the area as they reached a intersection.

"Um, which way we should go?" Fluttershy asked, looking around the intersection.

"My mask points to this direction." Onua pointed to the right section "But just in case, we should at least leave a trail so we can at least get back."

Fluttershy nodded as she got some rocks and made a line as they proceed to that direction.

Onua notice Fluttershy's downed expression as he asked her.

"Something in your mind?"

"Oh, um, nothing." Fluttershy muttered.

"You sure?" he asked as Fluttershy sighed.

"Well, it's my friends. I'm always been scared at everything that at some point of the adventures, I let my fear get in their way. Even with things are normal, I felt that if another adventure comes, then my friends would see me as a interference."

She closed her eyes as memories from previous adventures with her friends starting to linger, tears starting to dripped to her face as a soft touch wipe her tears as she look at Onua, knee down to her size.

"Don't think like that, Fluttershy. From what your friends told me, you're the bravest pony that anyone knows. I know what's like to afraid of things, but so long as those I care helped me get through the toughest time, then I won't stop trying." From his crude voice, Fluttershy's eyes widened at his words as she hugged him which the Master of Earth rubbed her mane before they separate.

"Better?" Onua asked as she nodded.

"Okay, we better continue foward." With that, they continue trek to the underground.


"Yahoo!" Pinkie squealed while holding Lewa from the back as he leap to one trees to another at the Hayseed Swamp. Since there's lots of swamp water, Lewa suggest having 'fun' while finding the Shrine to the Crystal Mask of Laughter.

Lewa using his Golden Mask, summon a vine from the swamp water as he skate across to a ground as Pinkie got out of his back.

"That. Was. AWESOME!!!!!" the party pony cheered "We should do this again more often, Lewa!"

"Heh, yeah, as long as we get a break from saving the world, then I'm all fun-game!" Lewa grinned as the two walk forward in the swamp. Unnoticed, from the dark trees, a sinister red eyes glance at the heroes.

After trek farther into the swamp, Lewa glanced around the area as he turned to the right, with the party pony following him.

Taking a few step, Pinkie glance around the surrounding until her tail begin to twitch and her body shudder.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lewa asked.

"Oh my gosh! My Pinkie Sense telling me that something is going to pounce behind us!"

Confused at first, Lewa turned back as two skeletal like flyers pounce at them only for Lewa to grab Pinkie and jump out of the way.

"You okay?" Lewa asked as the party pony nodded then glanced back at the two assailant. Each of them resemble that of a griffon, but with familiar skull armors and new skull mask that only covered the face with the skeletal beak shown as dark magic was surrounding them with their skeletal talons.

"That can't be good." the Master of Jungle drew his katanas and got into his battle stance along with Pinkie pulled her party cannon.

"Here they come!" Pinkie shouted as the Skull Flyers pounce at them only for them to dodge. Lewa using his mask, summoned a vine from the ground and tried to wrapped them only for one of them using their skeletal talons to slice it away. Pinkie fire her party cannon, filled with cakes and sticky batter at them only for them to fly out of the way. Another one charged at Lewa which he jump out of the way but another swoop at him, knocking him to the tree.

"Oof!" Lewa grunted as he tried to get up, another Skull Flyer rammed it's head at him, knocking back as it about to take his mask, Pinkie fire her sticky batter , knocking out of him as Pinkie helped the Master of Jungle up.

"Thanks for the save." Lewa said as another Skull Flyer free its comrade from the sticky batter and continue to fly higher. Then they soared towards them as Lewa leap out of the way along with Pinkie jump out of the way too as they crashed into the ground. When the smoke clears, the Skull Flyers got up glaring at the heroes.

"Um, any ideas, Lewa?" Pinkie asked as Lewa glance at the Skull creatures then to the surroundings of the swamp, then got an idea.

"Yeah, but I'm going to need you to get your cannon ready with those 'sticky batter'." Lewa said as Pinkie nodded then loaded very quickly to her party cannon.

"Okay, now what?"

"Now when I give the signal, fire like you mean it!" Lewa said as Pinkie widened her eyes along with saying 'ooohhh' then nodded.

"Okay on the count of three, one....." the Skull Flyers take flight and dive towards them.

"two....." both of them readied themselves as the Skull Flyers getting closer.

"THREE!" Lewa jump as Pinkie fired her party cannon, caught them as the Skull Flyers rolled down to the swamp as the skeletal beings tried to break apart but the swamp begin to dragging them down as Lewa pulled his Battle Axes and slice a large tree, sending it towards them and slam hard.

As the Master of Jungle land on the ground, Pinkie came towards him and cheered.

"That was a close one!" Pinkie said. "Glad that was over."

"Still we need to be careful." Lewa glance at the direction towards the Shrine. "The Skull Army is getting closer towards the Shrine. And it looks like Kulta is making more of his army here."

"You mean more like zombie ponies and griffons?!" Pinkie screeched as Lewa nodded.

"Don't worry though, I'm not going to let those clowns scare you, Pinkie." he placed his hand on her shoulder "I promise, we'll get your Crystal Mask and save both Equestria and Okoto!"

Pinkie glanced at him then nodded with a smile as they continue their trek.

"And after that, we can throw a 'Welcome to Equestria and Thank You for saving Equestria and Okoto' party! I'll make the best delicious mouthwatering cake that you and your Toa buddies can enjoy!" Pinkie hopped as Lewa chuckled.

"Sounds great, I love a great party, when the fate of the worlds isn't in stake!"

Author's Note:

So half of the Toa teams (Lewa, Onua, and Tahu) begin interacting with Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow as Lewa and Pinkie encounter the Skull Flyers on Hayseed Swamp. The others will come on the next chapter.