• Published 25th Jun 2015
  • 2,893 Views, 26 Comments

My Little Pony X Bionicle - GundamBrony



Six heroes, from different dimensions, now join forces to find the sacred six Crystal Masks before the Skull Army takes them and spread darkness on both worlds..........

  • ...
4
 26
 2,893

Chapter 7

The large Guardian Scorpion hissed at the intruders as Applejack and Pohatu prepared themselves as they quickly dodge the quick snap of the Scorpion's tail.

"And I thought that some of my family having scorpion trouble back at Appleloosa!" Applejack said dodging another blow from it.

Pohatu threw his Stormerangs at the creature but it swat away using its pincers then proceed to snapped at him only for him to dodged it quickly. The Stormerangs return to him as Pohatu jump out of the way from the thrust of the stinging tail.

Applejack dodge the pincers as she slid down quickly and with right timing, she buck her hind hooves at the creatures' eyes. The Guardian Scorpion hissed loudly as it prepared its tail only for another Stormerang smack at the eyes again, giving the cowgirl pony a chance to get out of the way.

"Thanks, partner." Applejack said as the Guardian Scorpion hissed angrily and charging at them.

"Oh boy! I think we made it mad!" Applejack exclaimed.

Pohatu then glanced at mountain pillar as an idea came up to him, he scooped up the cowgirl pony on his arm.

"Hey, Pohatu! What are you-?!"

"I got an idea, Applejack." Pohatu interrupted as he threw his weapon, changing into Jetarangs and conjure a sandstorm and headed to the mountain pillar while the Guardian Scorpion chasing them. Dodging the pincers and the snapping tail, both almost reaching halfway to the mountain pillar.

"Now when I said three, you kick the rumbles!"

"Say what now?!" Applejack glanced at the Master of Stone.

"One.....two........"

The Guardian Scorpion thrust its pincers at them.

"THREE!!!" Pohatu jump and flung Applejack high into the mountains as he drew his Stormerangs and hit it causing the pillars to break down into pieces.

"WHOOOAAAAA!" Applejack starting to fall down.

"Applejack, kick it!" Pohatu shouted.

Wasting no time, she got to her hind legs and buck them it towards the large Scorpion as a large piece slammed to the stinging tail, immobilizing it. Then Pohatu conjuring another sandstorm as he caught all of them including Applejack floating towards him and threw to the massive Guardian, trapping it.

The Master of Stone sighed as he felt a hard force, even from his armor as he glanced at the scowled cowgirl mare.

"Can at least warn me next time you're going to do something that reckless?!"

Pohatu sighed as they headed back to the Ghost Valley. Unknown to them, from the mountain up top, a skeletal dragon being glanced menacing at them.


As Pohatu and Applejack continue their trek back, they made to the Ghost Valley. Once they enter, each of them glancing at the ruin western town that was once filled with life now been an abandon place.

"This is the place, all right." Applejack said then shivers a bit.

"It's even spooky than the Castle of Two Sisters at Everfree Forest."

"We better get going to the shrine." Pohatu walk forward as Applejack follow him in similar pace.

"So any idea where's the shrine is?" Applejack asked.

Pohatu glancing around the town as his Golden Mask continue to shone around until a brighter one points at the right as they followed that direction leading to an underground mine closed in woods.

"The Ghost Valley Underground Mine? But why here? This place is shut down upon miners ran out of gold and silver to dig into." Applejack wondered.

Pohatu glanced around as he carried a rusty mine cart. Applejack glanced at him as she widened her eyes at the plan that he's about to do.

"What the hay are you doing?!" Applejack asked. "You can't just break pony historical artifacts!"

"Unless we need to get this barricade out of the way, we got to get to the shrine. It's inside the Underground Mine."

"Just listen to me Pohatu! Even if you threw that cart in, you'll break that entrance in!" Applejack said as from the farm mare pony's reasoning, he set it down.

"We need to find another way in without destroying the mine." Applejack said.

Both of them glance around the mine for another way in until Pohatu point upwards "There!"

Applejack glanced at the direction as there was a cave in there. They climb to the mountains as after a few minute, they reached to the top. They glance at the cave as Applejack saw Pohatu cringed a bit as she grab a flashlight and turn it on.

"What's wrong, sugarcube? Scare of the dark?"

"What, who, me? No, no, I'm not afraid of the dark." Pohatu said.

"Don't lie to me, I see that face and you're just lying to yourself." Applejack said with a sly smile.

"I'm not, okay! Let's just get going." Pohatu argued as they proceed into the caves.


At the Crystal Empire, Kopaka and Twilight exit the train station as they proceed to the Crystal Empire where Shining Armor is waiting at the castle.

"So this is the Crystal Empire you mention before in your adventures?" Kopaka gaze around as Crystal Ponies stared at the Princess and a huge bipedal being clad in gold and white armor.

"Yeah, it was used to be ruled by King Sombra, the dark unicorn king that I mentioned before, but thanks to me and my friends along with Princess Cadance and Shining Armor, we able to free this place after returning the Crystal Heart."

"Right, if I remember correctly from what you describe, this place was cursed by him causing it to disappeared from the face of Equestria." Kopaka said as Twilight nodded.

They stopped as they reached to the castle with Shining Armor waiting for them with Flash Sentry talking to him. Once Flash bowed to him and headed inside, Shining Armor walking towards them.

"Glad to see you guys here."

Both of them nodded as Kopaka asked "You said that you want us to meet here right?"

"Yes you two come with me" he said as they follow him inside of the castle "From what the Royal Guards gather, we suspect that the Shrine is somewhere at the Mt. Snowblind of the Crystal Mountain near to the Yaks' Village. Problem is that whenever our men tried to get in, there was a huge blizzard storm covering the area making it hard to find it."

He open the door as Twilight widened her eyes : each of the Royal Guards were resting with warm towels, hot bath, and starting sniffing while covering themselves as many nurse and Princess Cadance helping the sick guards.

"As a result, most of the guards that exit out, caught the cold."

"Can't they use magic to shield themselves from the blizzard?" Kopaka asked as Shining Armor shook his head.

"Unforntately that's another problem we're dealing with. Somehow, Mt. Snowblind have some kind of anti-magic pulse around the area when they enter it, their magic shut down."

Twilight and Kopaka look worried as they glanced at each other before returning their attention to him.

"So how we going to get through, Shining Armor?" Twilight asked.

"Princess Cadance suggest of using an anti-spell protection spell so we can enter it without any problems and also some an heating spell to keep us warm."

"Are those spells are hard to conjure?" Twilight asked "Those are the advanced spells that unicorns rarely used only in traveling in the snow."

"I know, but that's why I trained enough to use those." Shining Armor said.

"Wait, what do you mean 'we'? You're coming with us too?" Kopaka asked as he nodded.

"Beside, it's been a while to have an adventure with my sister so this is a perfect chance to do that. She saved my flank a numerous time, now I'm doing the same for her."

Kopaka thinking before let a sighed "Well all right, but I'll lead, okay?"

Shining nodded as they exit out of the nurse and into the halls of the castle.


At the darkest prisons of an ancient evil prison, Tartarus, an three headed dog stood guarded against the front. From the stairways lead to a prison, a frail and weakened creature with bottom of a horse and a top of a bipedal being, grasp the bar of the prison.

From the memories of that evil being, escaping the prison, stealing the magic of all ponies, gaining strength and power, and being defeated by six mares unlocking a new power that imprison him here.

With the thoughts clouded, he screamed in rage as he slammed his fist into the bar.

"Princess Twilight and her friends ruined everything.............my desire to rule Equestria.........." he growled "I'll make them pay for what they done to me..........."

However, from the noise of a bow fire, he glance and saw the three headed dog frozen in ice, then a noise was heard of bones creeping as he glanced at the front of the prison and widened his eyes at the sight : skeletal bipedal creatures coming towards him with each distinct armors, builds, and faces as the larger one, clad in gunmetal armor and orange energy pouring with darkness walking towards him.

And then it spoke in a dark and evil tone, similar to him "So you're the one that my master wants."

"Who are you?!" he demanded.

"They call me Kulta, the Skull Grinder. My master wishes to speak with you."

Kulta then twirled his staff and slammed to the ground as a black and dark redshot out from the cracks and formed two evil eyes.

"So you must be the one they called 'Tierk'........." the misty aura said.

"It's 'Lord Tierk. And what are you?!"

The dark aura chuckled evily "My apologies, I forgot to introduce to myself, I am Makuta."

Tierk glared at the being as he spoke "So what do you want to talk about?"

"An alliance."

"What?"

"You see, I have studied the history of this place and notice that you once were driven a desire to rule this world."

"Yes, that's what I want. But now Princess Twilight and her friends ruin everything."

"What if I can grant you the power of the darkness for you to take revenge on them?" That word hit him as raise his eyebrow.

"How?"

"Simple, all you had to do is serve me to find the Crystal Masks hidden in the world and bring it to me in my own world." Makuta said.

"The Crystal Mask? And what do you mean 'your own world'?" Tierk demanded.

"Very well, I'll tell you what I know." Makuta said as he explained everything about Okoto, three ancient Mask of Powers, and the Toa joining force with Princess Twilight and her friend.

After that, Tierk tried to process what he heard "So you want me to collect these 'Crystal Mask' and bring them to the Ancient City of The Mask Maker to find the Mask of Creation and destroy them to prevent your brother from awakening?"

"Yes, without those precious masks to interfere with my plan to cover Okoto in darkness, Equestria would defenseless without it. And you will have revenge on them without any interference."

Tierk still having an suspicious look.

"Of course, there's another thing a memory should ring a bell deep within you." Tirek shot his head as Makuta explained "The Crystal Mask were once used by my brother, hidden from the shadow, to sealed you into this prison along with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna long ago."

The weakened centaur widened his eyes as his memories flash to that point when he fought the Princesses. As they use their magic to seal him, he shield himself but as he glance from the far left, a being clad in gold and blue armor use six masks and weakened him, giving the chance for the princess to sealed him in Tartarus.

"Ekimu.......is the one who sealed me here in the first place! Why did I see that from before?! I don't have the princesses and the Elements but him too!"

"We all have in common : the Princesses, Elements and the Toa sought to prevent our desire to rule both worlds! Given in to the darkness, Tierk....."

"Yes...." Tierk said as an dark tendrils coursing towards him.

"Accept the ultimate power that I present you............"

"Yes!" Tierk body begin to glow in the same aura.

"And together, we will rule both worlds!!!!!!!!"

"YES!!!!!!!" Tierk's eyes begin to glow in blood red as the surge of the darkness erupt the prison, breaking into pieces. The Skull Army shield their eyes as Kulta glanced at Lord Tierk now becoming muscular, tall, now his eyes covered in menacing red.

"We will rule all worlds and destroy all in stand on our way!!!!!!!!!!"

Lord Tierk shouted in the dark sky as clouds begin to cover into eternal darkness.

Author's Note:

So Applejack and Pohatu defeat the Guardian Scorpion as they headed to the caves up top of the Ghost Valley Underground Mine. Meanwhile, Twilight and Kopaka headed to the Crystal Empire where Shining Armor explained of the location of the Shrine of the Crystal Mask of Magic, the dangers, and also decide to tag along with them.

However in Tartarus, Lord Tierk is free once again, now serving Makuta and his minion.