• Published 25th Jun 2015
  • 2,893 Views, 26 Comments

My Little Pony X Bionicle - GundamBrony



Six heroes, from different dimensions, now join forces to find the sacred six Crystal Masks before the Skull Army takes them and spread darkness on both worlds..........

  • ...
4
 26
 2,893

Chapter 5

Morning came as the sun shine on the Canterlot Castle, still recovering from the Skull Spiders army. Construction ponies woke up from their sleep and getting ready to do their shift on repairing the castle. Most of the ponies resume their daily life but some are spreading gossip of the invasion. Some of the ponies, both citizen and Royal Guard, were excuses from the hospital after freed from the Skull Spider's control. The rest of the Royal Guards resume their shift for any sign of the Skull Spiders or even a Skull Creature but so far none.

Inside of the castle, each of the Toa were asleep in their respective guest rooms. Each of them sleep peacefully as their respective elemental energies recharging back yesterday from the invasion. But last night, each of them and the Harmonics having a vision from Ekimu who told them that the Skull Armies are now on the march to find the shrines of the Crystal Masks as the only clue that they Ekimu told them is each places that are 'untouched'. As the sun shines on the window, the reflect light hit their eyes as they stirred before waking up. Once all of them stretch their bodies and legs, they grab their weapons as they open their respective doors and meet up at the hallways.

"Wow, I never felt this good...." Onua yawned which sounded almost like a cave and scratching his head.

"You said it, brother." Lewa stretching his arms "We never felt good since we quick-traveled to Equestria."

The other nodded as the Master of Jungle continued "But did we saw another vision last night with Ekimu shows locations of untouched lands of Equestria?"

"Yes, we did, but I don't think we're not the only six that saw it." Kopaka said as hoof steps was heard as the Toa turned and saw the Mane 6/Harmonics walking towards them.

"Oh good morning, Toa Masters." Twilight said "I trusted that you slept well?"

"Well consider that we usually sleep on ground, tree, rocks, hard tiles, and ruin temples where we came from, yes." Lewa said.

"I can imagine of that if I had to live in Okoto." Twilight giggled while her friends nodded.

"So Twilight, did you and your friends have the same visions like we did?" Kopaka asked as they nodded too.

"But we'll talk more about this when we get to the dinner hall for breakfast. Can't do anything without an empty stomach." Applejack said as the Toa Masters nodded and follow them to the dinner hall.

As the Toa Masters and the Harmonics sat down on their chair, the Royal Sisters came along with Shining Armor and another alicorn with a pink coat and a mane with streaks of yellow, hot pink, and light purple.

"Twilight!" Princess Cadance said.

"Princess Cadance!" Both gave each other a hug as they begin chanting along with a little dance.

"Sunshine, Sunshine, ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!"

The Toa looked confused at the dancing they did as they turned to each other and shrugged.

"Okay, that's very weird-strange......" Lewa muttered as Princess Cadance turned and saw the Toa Masters.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Cadance, these six are the Toa Masters, the ones who save Canterlot Castle. Toa Masters, this is my sister in law, Princess Cadance!"

Cadance walking towards them "So you must the Toa Masters that Shining Armor and Twilight talking about. I'm very grateful for you six for saving them. They're much like my family along with my aunties."

Onua nodded "It's a honor, Princess Cadance."

The princess nodded as they got into their seats as their breakfast is served.


After a few minute of breakfast, the Toa Masters and the ponies walk to the royal chamber, discussing of the vision that they saw, raising questions to the ponies than answers.

"And that's what we know...." Kopaka muttered.

"What I don't get is how can be shrines hidden in Equestria?" Twilight asked. "There aren't any kinds in any record scrolls."

"By our guess, Ekimu must want to prevent evil beings from discovering them when he came to your world." Gali guessed. "He must foreseen what would happen in the future so he must have help from your kind."

The ponies looked at each other then to the Masters in silence. Fluttershy asked "But if the Crystal Elements are in the shrines, how we supposed to find them?"

"The only answers is that Ekimu told us of the shrines hidden in Equestria is the place that are untouched." Onua answered.

Rainbow raise her eyebrows in confusion while crossing her hoof "'Untouched land?' What the hay that means?!"

"For all we know, part of Equestria is touched!"

All of them thinking of the same question as Twilight realized of this "I recognize those part of the lands from those visions."

"You do?" all of the ponies and Masters asked as the Princess of Friendship nodded.

"Lucky I'm very good at geography when it comes to landscape." she levitate a scroll of a map and set it down on the table.

"From what the visions told us, the untouched place is located somewhere.......here......" she marked each of the locations ".....and here........and here........"

After that, the others see the picture reveal as each place that she marked is located within the famous places : San Palomino Desert, Hayseed Swamps, Crystal Mountains, Neighagra Falls, South Luna Ocean, and Foal Mountains.

"Those are the famous place and landscape in Equestria." Applejack commented.

"But darling, what does it has to do with the vision we saw last night?" Rarity asked.

Kopaka knee down and studied the map, using his telescopic lens "For our guess, the untouched land Ekimu meant is hidden somewhere in those places."

"If that the case, then we need to get there before the Skull Army will." Tahu said.

"Tahu, we need to think of a plan. Don't rush without thinking." Gail said as Tahu groaned.

Applejack and Spike whispered while snickering at Tahu's hotheaded attitude.

"Eeyup, he definitely remind of somepony we know......." Applejack said as Rainbow heard them.

"What do you mean?" she asked raising her eyebrow only for them to snicker more.

"Nothing...." both of them said earning a confusing look at the rainbow-mane pegasus.

Cadance decide to speak after studied the map "If one of those shrines is hidden near to the Crystal Empire, then I'll alert the Royal Guards to watch out for the Skull Army."

The Toa nodded as Lewa asked "So now we know where they are, what's the plan, fire spitter?"

Tahu crossed his arms and thinking about it. Then he open his blue eyes and replied "We have to split up."

All of the ponies and the Toa shouted at the same time "WHAT?!"

"It would be better if we split up to each locations. It would be faster to reach the shrines before the Skull Army get there." Tahu explained.

"Tahu, don't you remember? Only......."

"Unity, Duty, and Destiny will able to overcome the forces of evil, I know, but even if we go together, the Skull Army probably sent their minions to reach the temple."

The others glance at each other, uncertain of his plan until the Master of Ice spoke "Tahu is right. The better that we split up, the faster we can reach to the shrines before the Skull Army gets there."

The Toa nodded at this plan as Twilight asked "One question, how you guys going to find the Crystal Masks? The location is too big for you guys to find them alone."

Onua thought of it and spoke "For our guess, our Golden Masks will guide us to them."

The ponies glance at each other then nodded as Pinkie spoke "Wait! What about us since we're the all important 'Harmonics' that your Prophecy of Heroes foretold of?"

"That's when you and your friends decide to come with us." Pohatu replied.

"Huh?" the ponies asked.

"Each of us will bring one of you Harmonics to the shrines for you six to receive your Crystal Masks before the Skull Army gets there." Tahu explained.

The ponies were stunned to say the least and after a few silence, they nodded.

"But how we know which of us will find the correct corresponded Elements from the shrines?" Spike asked.

The Toa Masters were pounding of that question but Gali replied "Each of us seen one of the Harmonics' markings so it's our duty to guide them to their shrines."

"I'd seen Rarity's cutie mark and from it, it's my duty to guide you to your Crystal Mask." Gali glance at the fashionista pony which surprise her.

"The same for Applejack, since I was chosen too." Pohatu said to the farm pony, earning the same expression.

"As for me, I'll lead you, Ms. Fluttershy to your shrine." Onua said to the shy pegasus.

"Well, it looks like you're with me, Pinkie Pie." Lewa scratching his head, earning a wide grin from the party pony.

"Guess you and I are in this one, Rainbow Dash." Tahu smile at Rainbow which whispered 'Awesome!'

"And that leaves me to you, princess." Kopaka bowed to her which she giggled.

With all of the Toa chosen their Harmonic partners, the Mane 6 nodded as Princess Celestia said "Then it's settle then. Twilight Sparkle, you and your friends must go with your chosen respective Toa Masters so they can guide you to the shrines to retrieve the Elements before the Skull Army does."

"As for the Toa Masters," the Sun Princess glance at the six warriors "please, protect my precious little ponies. They're a family to me and my sister."

The Toa Masters nodded as Kopaka said "We will watch over them with our life. It's our duty to protect them."

With a nodded from the princesses, the Toa Masters and the Harmonics are preparing for their biggest quest.

Author's Note:

So the Toa Masters and the Harmonics went to the dinner hall for breakfast as they explained of the visions from Ekimu of the locations of The Shrines of the Crystal Masks as Twilight able to decipher of the 'untouched' lands of Equestria. Realizing that all of the Skull Army are heading towards the shrines, Tahu decide to split them with one Master and one Harmonic to guide them to their respective shrines of their Crystal Masks.

For those who want to know if the Biomechanical beings from G1 can eat, tdnpony told me in the Bionicle group fourm, that in one of the books, Bionicle Chronicle 4 : Tales of the Masks, that they do actually eat and drink but it was rarely mentioned. So I decide for the G2 that they do the same as their G1 counterparts.