• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 406 Views, 8 Comments

The Doctor's filly - peppermintbrownie



Every time some pony goes in the forest they get afraid of it. But they are the ones that have forgotten how amazing the forest really is. When looked at with the right eyes.

  • ...
3
 8
 406

Chapter 5

He turned to Search angry.

“Right. What was all that about? You’re coat almost turned red when you saw her. I want to know why,” the Doctor told Search Peaks.

“Well. I’m sure you're aware of the war by not. About Orangecream. Um…..,”

Twinkle walked over to him. Neither her or the Doctor were amused.

“Go on,” she said.

“Ya. Tell me. Tell me what this filly could have possibly done to justify you knocking her out,” the Doctor demanded getting more angry.

“Well whenever they attacked. They never attacked her,” Search Peaks explained.

“So? There are dozens of individuals that enemies don’t attack in war. Is there anything else?,”

“............No,”

He rubbed his neck and refused to look into the Doctor’s eyes.

“I see. Do yourself a favor. And actually get some evidence before you start pointing hooves at ponies,” the Doctor said irritated.

He left the office on that note and left the building.

The Doctor meet up with his companions.

“That was brief,” Tick Tock said.

“I told you it would be,” the Doctor said smugly.

Orangecream let out a soft groan.

“Oh! She’s walking up,” Derpy said.

“Uhhhhhhh. My head. What? What happened?,” Orangecream said slowly opening her eyes.

“If I’m correct, she should be recovering within a few minutes,” Tick Tock said.

Sure enough Orangecream’s scenes returned as Orangecream slowly got off the Doctor back.

“Well. I’m happy you're okay,” Derpy said.

She hugged the the foal.

“Ditzy…… Choking…….,” she said struggling in Derpy’s grasp.

“Oh sorry,” she said and let go of the filly.

“What happened to me?,” Orangecream asked.

“You don’t remember?,” the Doctor said.

“I remember coming to town with you guys. Talking to Winter, Splints and Twinkle. Getting taken by the guards. And Search was coming at me with a frying pan….,”

She looked at the Doctor’s nervous expression.

“He knocked me out didn't he?,” she asked.

“Uh ya. He knocked you out. He said something about you being a sin,” the Doctor said.

“Great so he’s still on that crazy belief. That’s just lovely,” Orangecream said.

She got annoyed look on her face. She slumped down and let her wings drop. Then they heard someone scream. The two siblings came out. Suddenly most of the town ponies were running away and screaming. Winter bell and Splints Cover ran over to the house, both looking worried.

“Search Peaks! Twinkle Peaks! The Shadowers are coming!,” Winter said.

Suddenly Orangecream, Search, and Twinkle all looked worried.

“What? Why?,” Search asked.

“We don’t know,” Winter replied.

“Um. Can we talk later, run now?! There’s no defense! The Shadowers are shooting down the clock tower right now!,” Spints said pointing to the right nervous.

"She’s right,” Orangecream agreed.

“Right. Let’s go. Come on. Come on!,” Search Peaks said as he lead the way, running.

The rest of them followed. It was pretty crowded around the border of the town. The same black ponies from the barn were on one side, the left side of the border along with the other Shadowers, while the towns ponies were on the right side. They all had weapons, like canons and bow and arrows ready. All the fillies and colts were safely behind bushes and trees at the edge of the forest. Safely out of the way. The Doctor, Derpy, and Tick Tock were waiting next to the same bush Orangecream, Winter and Splints were sitting by. There were holes in the clock tower. Every pony's eyes were fixed on it.

“What are they looking at?,” Derpy asked.

“Shhhhh. I don’t think we want to draw attention to ourselves right now,” the Doctor said.

Suddenly the top of the clock tower broke off and smashed into the ground with a very loud bang, sending several ponies into panic. Orangecream’s eyes widened. She had her right fore leg lifted, half way up, folded so her hoof still pointed towards the ground.

“Goodness!,” she exclaimed.

“Shadowers! Shadowers! Shadowers!,” the dark ponies chanted.

“Go to Tartarus! Go to Tartarus!,” Search screamed at them.

Orangecream looked at the Shadowers and then looked back at Search panicked, standing on her hind legs and wildly shaking her fore hooves at him to signal him to stop. Her teeth clenched nervous.

“Go…. To…. Tartarus……,” he said noticing that a Shadower disappeared.

He looked around trying to find him.

“He’s…. He’s right…….,” Orangecream said nervously.

She frantically pointed a hoof to him, in front of him. He turned around and he saw him, staring at Search with cold, angry eyes.

“But- I- You- Uhhhhh!,” Search said.

“Shut. Up,” the Shadower said.

“.....Okay,” he said quietly.

The Shadower vanished again and went back to their side.

“Okay then. On that note. They get ready for battle without any regret. ….Strange….., they seem a bit nervous. And where are their red eyes and sharp teeth? Do they all have that?,” the Doctor asked.

“Yes. I don’t know why. They don't even use them, other than to look creepy,” Orangecream said.

“Is it just me? Or are they looking more pony-like?,” Winter asked.

“It’s not just you,” Splints said.

Three female Shadowers small and in their cloud form were watching the others from behind a bush. All the Shadowers had the same raspy voice, but different personalities and different names.

“Uh! Their turning pony again. Let’s go get them all wild. Our position is just strong enough to make it if they want to win so badly, they’ll fight again,” one of them said.

“So we’re just going to do what we always do? Sing to them long enough to give them back their essence? That’s barely a plan Bluemoon,” the second one said.

“It won’t be the same as the times before, Eclipse. I can sense Orangecream near by. Now that she’s full grown, soon she’ll give us enough power to rule this tiny town with iron hooves,” Bluemoon said.

“But she doesn't give us the power. We extract it from her,” the third Shadower said.

The other two did a face hoof.

“Uh! Think before you speak Lunar,” Eclipse said.

“I think it’s the right time. Just follow my lead,” Bluemoon said.

Eclipse put a hoof to her chin.

“Or my lead,” she said mischievously.
Bluemoon got in her face.

“My! Lead!,” she said through enraged eyes and clenched teeth.

Eclipse darted her eyes left to right. The three mares walked out of the bushes and began to sing harmoniously.

“Aaaaaaaaaaa. Aaaaaaaaaaa. Aaaaaaaaaa. Aaaaaaaaaaa,”
The rest of the shadowers looked at them confused.
“We heard you want to get together
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
We hear you want to rock your gene pool
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
We've got something that is better
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Something that changes all the rules
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,”

They touched each mare, stallion and foal on their backs as they walked by, getting their attention, you could hear their paws moving across their backs, their paws looked like a bunny had put on socks. Bluemoon did most of the singing while the other two sang back-up, with the aaaaaaaaaaa.

“Why pretend we can’t win?,”
The three singers went flank to flank to flank.
“When the the truth is we shine brighter
Shine Brighter
Here’s a chance to find your flame,”
A young colt had a flicker of the normal red eyes for a second.
“Are you a foal?,”
Bluemoon brought her paw under the colts chin.
“Or a fighter?,”

She took the paw away and walked away and the colt put a hoof to bottom the tip of his face thoughtfully.
“Them and us
Us and them
Why don’t we see who is better?,”

They pointed to the tows ponies and then to themselves for the first line. Themselves and then to the towns ponies for the second line. And moved one of their paws, one each as they moved along the crowd for the last line.
“We are not as vulnerable as they say
Oh what’s so wrong with a little aggression?
A few ponies eyes started flickering red and they looked at the towns ponies suspiciously.
“Are you afraid of elimination?,”
Bluemoon, Lunar and Eclipse whipped a paw in front of their necks to symbolize death on at a time. First Bluemoon, then Eclipse, then Lunar, you could hear them making the noise that went along with the gesture. Bluemoon put a paw under the chin of a mare.

“You’re powerful and you should know it
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,”

Lunar and Eclipse lifted Bluemoon and she started levitating and walking above the crowd.

“Ya. You rise above the rejects
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,”

She knelt down and put her paw under the chin of a stallion.

“It doesn't matter who you hurt
If you’re just proving you’re the best,”

Bluemoon floated back to the ground.

“Aaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,”

They went flank to flank again.

“Battle!,”

Luna raised a fore leg over her head.

“You want to win it,”

Eclipse ran over to a mare, stallion and foal and put a paw on the stallions chest.

“Let’s do this battle! Battle of the tribes!,”

Bluemoon raised both her fore legs above her head, standing on her hind legs in the middle of the crowd.

“Let’s do this battle!,”

Lunar folded the lower half of her fore legs up towards her.

“You go all in it,”

Eclipse gave 5 foals bow and arrows and looked at them from the left then the right.

“Let’s have a battle!
Battle!
Battle!,”

Bluemoon got her fore leg over her head. Eclipse had her right fore hoof folded up and in towards herself. Lunar had one fore leg raised above her head. One at a time they each got in position each time they sang the word battle.

“Battle of the tribes,”

The Shadowers eyes went red.

“I could take them!,” one filly said.

“Battle!,”

“Ha. They wish they could stop us!,” one colt said.

“Battle!,”

“Their going down!,” a mare said.

“Battle!,”

“They don’t stand a chance!,” a stallion said.

“Them and us

Us and them

Why don’t we see who is better?,”

They did the same movements from the first time they sang the lines.

“We are not as vulnerable as they say,”

Eclipse came out on the right of Bluemoon and Lunar on the left.

“Oh what's so wrong with a little aggression?,”

The Shadowers were now staring at the towns ponies. Their razor sharp teeth appeared.

"I'm going out. And causing elimination,"

The Shadowers joined in the song. The fillies, the Doctor, Derpy and Tick Tock were looking over to the Shadowers. They were watching what was happening. The fillies slowly widened their eyes, flattening their and they slowly backed away.

“Battle!
You want to win it
Let’s do this battle
Battle of the tribes
Let’s do this battle!
Battle!
Battle,”

The three sang their song to the sky on at at time singing to the sky each time they sang the word battle.

“Let’s do this
Battle of the tribes,”

Author's Note:

Battle of the Tribes inspired by "Battle of the bands" from Equestria girls 2