• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 406 Views, 8 Comments

The Doctor's filly - peppermintbrownie



Every time some pony goes in the forest they get afraid of it. But they are the ones that have forgotten how amazing the forest really is. When looked at with the right eyes.

  • ...
3
 8
 406

Chapter 8

'Orangecream ' and the Shadower kept walking. Her friends followed. The Doctor narrowed his eyes, something about them reminded him of himself, though they clearly weren't old. It still concerned the him. Old or not, her eyes shouldn't be similar to his. Derpy also noticed it. Orangecream/ Sourfruit didn't look like her. Her eyes looked a lot darker, same as the Doctor, just much, much younger. Orangecream/ Sourfruit, along with the Shadower found Search Peaks, who was looking for the ponies.

"The Doctor's not here Search Peaks," Orangecream/ Sourfruit said in a dark voice.

"Oh it's just you Orangecream," he said.

Orangecream walked out of the shadows, the branches moving out if her way as she walked.

"That's right. Hello sir. How are you? Not….. doing too well I'd imagine. Hmhmhm. Oh….you look just about pathetic right now,"

"What?," Search said dryly.

"Look at you. Standing there in the middle of a forest. Waiting to hear some pony call out to you. Hmhmhm. No pony's coming to you. No pony's going to see you. The only pony that wants to see you is the monsters who so desperately want to kill us all," Orangecream rolled her eyes as the Shadower came into view next to her, making Search back away frantically and be cornered into a tree. The others were watching.

“There’s no way that’s Orangecream,” Derpy said.

“I’m not so sure it is,” the Doctor said.

Her friends started sweating.

“The Shadowers have been attacking every pony else besides me for a reason, you know. You traitor. You monster,” Orangecream said, getting angry now, ears going back, and rage starting to show.

Derpy gasped.

“Don’t even try to listen to the creatures that are attacking. Why…. did I ever try to win your approval?,” Orangecream said sternly, pointing to him.

“I never attacked you out of pity. I helped you trust me didn’t I? Loss my memory of everything that had happened in the first 3 years of my life in a magical spell, making me drift off to sleep, and you’d think I had nothing more than uncanny resemblance. I never wanted to bother you again. That’s why the Shadowers never mentioned what you did! That’s why I let that unicorn friend of your’s think he destroyed me, when really I had the Shadowers take away all my memories ! You…. were a lost cause. And nothing more. And that’s all you will ever be. Mr. Peaks, the terrible pony that was the real monster all along,” Orangecream said getting closer to the shocked and frozen a fear pony.

“ Oh but…. you don’t even know what you did wrong do you? You don’t know why the Shadowers are attacking! Anything about why I’ve always been supporting them! You’ve been ignoring the questions to the best! By trying to destroy them. And by treating them as monster when it’s YOU that their really attacking! Oh but the ponies might also do that if they know the truth. That the Shadowers were innocent once before you ruined their lives,”

Orangecream smiled cruelly.

“What are you saying Orangecream!? Knock it off!,” Winter exclaimed raising out of the bushes.

Orangecream stared at her blankly, and in that moment, Winter saw her friend. But then Orangecream rolled her eyes.

“Oh. And why should I?,” she said uninterested, and then turned her interest back to Search.

“I’m only telling him the truth. He’s too much of a coward to face it. This…,” Orangecream said pointing to the Shadowers who were all coming.

“Is what you’ve done Search. And you have to finally except the consequences for it. Except that you’ve done this! Earned this! And deserve this!,”

“No! No! Just be quite! Stop! You’re not Sourfruit! Sourfruit is dead!,” Search exclaimed.

“Just. Give up. I mean really, you can’t expect forgiveness for-,”

“Monster of the shadows leave now,” Search started to chant in a sing-song voice.

Orangecream looked surprised and then confused.

“What are you doing?,”

“Monster with red eyes go now,”

The Shadowers began the clench their teeth and ears with their hooves as he chanted the lines again. Including Orangecream, who was growling loudly.

“DA! GAH! ENOUAH! ENOUGH!, AH!”

The third time.

The Shadowers and Orangecream began to stumble back.

"AH! GRAH! GAH!,"

The fourth time.

The Shadowers disappeared in the Shadowers. Orangecream gave one last death glare before also going into the shadows.

"What.... just.... happened?," Derpy asked.

The Doctor stared at Search who was both grinning and sweating a lot.

"What was she trying to say?," The Doctor asked darkly.

"What? Oh she wasn't thinking clearly. Those monsters were getting her disoriented, or something," Search said quickly.

"No. I know confused. That wasn't confusion on her face, that was rage,"

"He does have a point. She did look as if she knew exactly what she was saying," Tick Tock said.

Meanwhile in the darkness Orangecream was focusing really hard on something. Her chest started glowing a yellowish white glow in the shape of a heart, where the heart should be. It really was her heart. There was a burst of orange energy.

Search started to sweat a lot more. He opened his mouth to say something when the light explosion happened.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!,"

"On second thought, you might want to explain later," the Doctor said.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,"

Orangecream forced her way out if the shadows, followed by the Shadowers, who were absorbing the magic from the explosion, getting energized. Orangecream looked more angry than before.

" YOU LYING TRAITOR!!!! YOU DARE TRY TO HARM ME!!!!!!!!????? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE EVEN WORTH MY ATTENTION!!!!!!!???? YOU MONSTER! YOU TRAITOR! YOU'RE NOT A PONY! YOU'RE SOMETHING ELSE!!!!! NO PONY HERE HAS THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I DO!!!!!!!!!! JUST LIE THERE!!!!!!!! JUST LIE THERE AND EXCEPT THAT THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!!! IT'S EVERYTHING YOU DESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," Orangecream screamed.

Search grabbed a magical spell loaded weapon nearby and started firing it

"AHHHHH! YOU..... YOU CAN'T KILL ME! THEIR YOUR PAST!! WE'RE YOUR PAST,"

Second setting fired. Orangecream stumbled back

"GAHHHH!!!! YOU CAN'T FIRE YOUR MAGIC!!!!! YOU'RE WEAK!!!! A WEAK TRAITOR!!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN-,"

The third setting

"AAAAAAH!!!! Awwwww!!!! Grrrrr,"

She sighed out dark magic.

Search set it to the highest setting and aimed.

"Noooooooo!!!!!," the Doctor cried.

But it was too late me had fired the large beam at Orangecream.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," she screamed out if pain as she was sent crashing back, right into a tree, fell and was knocked out.

Winter and Splits came out. Winter glared at Search. Twinkle came back and had saw what had happened.

"Excuse me for a minute," she said to Orangecream’s friends.

She walked over to Search, ears back, irritated.

"What? Did? You? Do?," she asked harshly.

"I'll tell you what I did, I destroyed a perfectly good weapon," he said pointing to the weapon he had used, which had disintegrated.

"And perhaps Orangecream,"the Doctor said irritated, that all he cared about was the weapon.

"I hurt one of our best weapons," Search said, ignoring the Doctor's comment.

"And Orangecream," Winter said lowering her eyelids, irritated,"

" I have to go tell every pony that we need to replace that one," he said running back to the town.

"Search Peaks get back here!," Twinkle called.

"Wow! That's responsible," she said sarcastically.

As Search left the forest, Snapper plants spit pebbles at him.

"Ow! Ow! Stop that! Ow! What did I do?! Ow! She was going to kill me!," he said and kept running.

Meanwhile the ponies who were still in the forest ran to where Orangecream was. All the Shadowers had disappeared. The shot had caused Orangecream to flew back, making flaming take in the dirt. And at the end she was there, lying on her stomach unconscious. The track fire burnt out. The Doctor walked over to her and scanned her, then chalked the readings.

"Is she?- Is she?," Derpy started.

"No she's still breathing," the Doctor replied.

A unicorn Shadower appeared.

"Ponies, leave her," the Shadower said.

"How can you-," Twinkle started disgusted.

"Just..... trust me. And leave her," the Shadower said.

She watched Orangecream.

She began glow black, with the dark magic. It began to levitate her. The all the dark magic came out of her mouth fitfully, before she was set back down. She moaned and then woke up. Her eyes were back to normal.

"Is it over?," Splints asked as she helped Orangecream up.

Her ears were back, she weakly got back to her hooves, shakily.

"I think so. I feel normal. Nothing's making me want to hurt some pony physically as well as verbally, that's a good sign,"