• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 406 Views, 8 Comments

The Doctor's filly - peppermintbrownie



Every time some pony goes in the forest they get afraid of it. But they are the ones that have forgotten how amazing the forest really is. When looked at with the right eyes.

  • ...
3
 8
 406

Chapter 1

In the Tardis the Doctor was taking Derpy and Tick Tock to another planet when the Tardis jerked.

“Woah!,” the all said in unisons.

“What’s happening Doctor?,” Derpy asked.

“There’s some kind of strong signal that’s forcing the Tardis somewhere. Hang on you two!,” the Doctor said.

“I do not enjoy this sense of motion,” Tick Tock said.

“Avente,” the Doctor cried.

After a while the Tardis stopped shaking.

Inside the Everfree forest, there was a town in the center of it. No pony dared go anywhere the forest at this our. It being Twilight ment the forest was still extremely dangerous. But not because of it’s usual dangers. There was something else inside the that the ponies were scared of. In one house in the town a mom was trying to wake up her filly. The filly was a snowy, white unicorn with a grey straight mane, grey eyes and no cutie mark.

“Cotton Bell. Wake up sweetie,” the mom said.

Her voice sounded as gentle and soft like she was always trying to wake somepony up.

The filly groaned.

“Mom. I’m tired. Just until the sun comes out,” Cotton Bell said.

Her voice was young, high pitched and squeaky.

“Well it’s not like more sleep is going to help you at this time of day,"

“Shadowers. I know. I know,”

Cotton Bell sat up. She got out of the bed and opened the window, still sleepy-eyed. But she woke right up when she heard a strange noise coming from the forest. She grabbed her binoculars and she pointed them towards the forest. Then she saw where the noise was coming from.

“Mom. Did you hear that?,”

“I did. Where is it coming from?,”

“It-It doesn't make any sense it looks like it’s coming from a blue box that just appeared out of nowhere. And it’s in the forest,”

“Well once the sun comes out you can go make sure that you’re friend’s okay,”

The mom went down stairs and Cotton Bell reluctantly followed.

In the Tardis, the three had fallen when the Tardis landed.

“Are you two alright? Tick Tock?,”

Tick Tock had fallen right next to the Doctor.

“Yes,” he said.

The Doctor turned to Derpy who was on the other side of the console.

“Derpy?,”

“Yes,”

“Good. Now let’s see when and where we are,” the Doctor said.

He got up and went over to the console. He checked the readings and the screen and his eyes grew wide.

“What?,” he said.

“What’s wrong Doctor?,” Derpy asked, walking over to the Doctor, along with Tick Tock.

“It’s the same time as when we left. We’ve travelled in space, not time,” he said.

The three ponies left the Tardis and looked around their surrounding.

“Where are we Doctor?,” Derpy asked.

“The everfree forest. From the looks of things a couple minutes before Celestia started the day. The Tardis has never done this in Equestria this is huge!,” the Doctor exclaimed getting excited.

“Uh huh. And you’re getting extremely excited about that why?,” Tick Tock asked.

“Because this is something I can’t explain. Come on. I don’t get this that often. Let me enjoy it,” the Doctor said.

“Doctor. There’s a small town down there,” Tick Tock said noticing the town.

“Is there? Oh cool. Here’s what I need you two to do. Talk to those ponies down there. Try and figure out why the Tardis would bring us here,” the Doctor said.

“Wh- Down there? Socialize with ponies occupying a ominous forest?,” Tick Tock asked.

“Please do. Yes. I’m going to check around here for anything. Just- Come back and find me if you find anything strange okay? There has to be some reason for the Tardis bringing us here,” the Doctor said.

“Okay. Be careful,” Derpy said as the two walked away.

The doctor nodded.

“As interesting as this might be. I think I’m going to let you do the talking. I’m not the most social pony around,” Tick Tock said.

“Well okay. But you could talk to strangers a little more you know,” Derpy said.

“Derpy. I’ve been locking myself in my house doing work for as long as I can remember. I’m still trying to get used to socializing,” Tick Tock said.

The Doctor looked around the Tardis looking for a cause. Behind the Tardis, a few feet away, there way a brown log cabin. There were no lights on. The Doctor walked over to it and pushed the door open. It didn’t take much effort, the door was unlocked. The Doctor walked in. The cabin was dark and damp. He walked in more when all the sudden, there was a crash and the hole log cabin shook.

“Whoa!,” he cried.

Then he heard crying in the dark. It wasn’t an outright sob, more like a quiet cry.

“Huh? That sounds like a child crying. Hello? Is anypony in here?,” the Doctor called out as he walked through the dark.

The sun was shining enough for the Doctor to see the entire barn. He walked and then he saw where the crying was coming from. A little pegasus filly, in the corner of the room. She looked bigger than the fillies he splashed during the universe problem. She looked a bit older, maybe by a couple years. Her wings were also a bit bigger, they looked a lot more like Derpy’s wings than they did of a a little filly. Just a tiny bit longer and wider, about an inch longer and wider than that orange pegasus that he saw, when he splashed those two fillies. Though she didn’t sound any older. She was in the corner of the room, crying into the ground, her front legs in front of her head, her hooves rested on the ground. In fact, despite size, she didn’t act any older. The Doctor cautiously walked over to her. The log cabin shook again.

“Woah!,” the Doctor said again, much more quickly this time, only saying it for about a second, knowing what to expect this time.

The first time it took a second longer of him saying it.

He stumbled a bit and quickly caught himself and recovered.