• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 406 Views, 8 Comments

The Doctor's filly - peppermintbrownie



Every time some pony goes in the forest they get afraid of it. But they are the ones that have forgotten how amazing the forest really is. When looked at with the right eyes.

  • ...
3
 8
 406

Chapter 9

“That…. Whatever it is does not take it easy on you does it?,” Winter asked nervously.
“Awwwgh. No it does not,” Orangecream said rubbing her head.
“What was that?,” Derpy asked.
“I have no idea. This has been happening for 3 to 4 years. They keep getting longer and closer together. I can never remember why I say what I say, but I’m fully aware of everything that’s happening. Though it’s mostly blurry. I can usually just remember that I feel different. And when I see Search I feel really angry. I never know why,” Orangecream explained.
“Perhaps we should examine her. Make sure this isn’t serious?,” Tick Tock suggested.’Good idea. Is that alright with you Orangecream?,” the Doctor asked.
“I suppose?,”
“Good,” the Doctor said.
He wrapped a hoof around the filly and guided her in front of her and they walked off.

They led them to the Tardis.
"The box you crashed in? How's that supposed to help us?," Orangecream asked.
"Oh you'll see," the Doctor said and opened the door.
The gang walked in.
"Woah. It's- It's bigger on the inside," Orangecream said.
"Yes it is. Now you two, just wait outside okay? We'll be out shortly," the Doctor told Winter and Splints.
"Ok," the two said, and sat down in front of the box while the Doctor and the others went inside.

Tick Tock took out some medical tools and started examining Orangecream, who sat patiently on the ground and let him work. He checked her pulse, temperature, blood pressure, all were fine. He looked at her eyes, ears, mouth and over her body. Nothing seemed unusual.
The Doctor still scanned her just to be sure.
"You're fine," he said, looking over the scan.
The filly sighed with relief.

The filly joined her friends outside while the Doctor, Derpy and Tick Tock tried to figure out what just happened.
"D- Doctor? What was that? She had a whole knew personality. How can she have a whole knew possibility?," Derpy asked stunned.
"I don't know. Whatever it was, I felt it. It was almost satiate though, almost alive," the Doctor said.
"Maybe it was paranormal. Perhaps Orangecream was possessed," Tick Tock said.
"No. She would most likely remember it if that was it. No this is something different. Let's see what the Tardis has to say about it," the Doctor said.
The Doctor walking over to the controls and it showed him the Shadower filly from before.
"Woah! Fancy that!," the Doctor said.
"What is that?," Derpy asked.
"It's a filly. That's not really a filly at all,"
"Um... Come again?," Tick Tock said.
"Well according to the Tardis that filly Shadower we saw before was not a real living creature. Not even a proper Shadower. This filly it's biology, it's not real," the Doctor said starting to get worried.
"So, she's fake?," Derpy asked.
"Not exactly. Everything that should be in a living creature, the blood, the heart, the lungs, digestive and repertory systems, bones and muscles are all non- existent, replaced by some sort of magical mist. She was just a manifestation of that mist that surrounded Orangecream before she changed, that creature shouldn't have even been able to take the shape of the filly, much less talk like one," the Doctor said.

Meanwhile, the Shadowers were meeting.
"What are we going to do now? We need the kid back to be at full power, but we can't just bring her back. We don't have a solution to let her come back with out also bring back you know who," one Shadower said.
"Relax. She'll be back in time and she knows we don't have a solution, we can deal with her when she comes back," the led Shadower said.
"How soon?," another Shadower said.
".... Not soon enough," the led Shadower said.
She was the led unicorn from before.

Meanwhile outside the Tardis the three fillies were still waiting.
"What do you think is going on in there?," Winter asked.
"I don't know," Splints said.
"Well, if they didn't want us in there, it's probably not anything good," Orangecream said to her two friends.
Suddenly Orangecream felt a tug on her tail, she looked down at it, no pony was touching it, suddenly she was involuntarily, and quickly dragged away by a invisible force, still in the sitting position, screaming as she was dragged into the forest.
The Doctor, Derpy and Tick Tock came out.
"Alright, we're done. .... What happened to Orangecream?," the Doctor asked the two fillies, who were two dumbstruck to reply, just staring in the direction Orangecream was dragged off.

Orangecream was dragged off through some bushes and she skidded forward and stopped. She was in shock. The other's managed to catch up.
"What..... just.... happened?," Orangecream asked herself.
Suddenly she heard singing.
"Did you really think,
That'd really let you go?
Did you think I'd ever set you free?,"
The Shadower filly before appeared.
"If you did, I am sad to say, that simply isn't so
You will never get away from me,"
Orangecream started singing also.
"All that you are is a face in a mirror
I close my eyes and you disappear,"
Shadower
"I'm what you face when you face a mirror
Long as you live I will still be here,"
Orangecream turned her back towards her.
"All that you are is the end of a nightmare
All that you are is a dying scream
Soon I will end this dying dream,"
The Shadower cackled. Her voice became identical to Orangecream's.
"This is not a dream my dear
And it will never end
This one is the nightmare that goes on!
I am here to stay no matter what you may pretend
And I'll flourish long after you're gone,"
Orangecream was terrified by the fact that she had her voice. She got in her face angrily.
"Soon you will die and I will hide you
You can not choose but to loss control,"
Shadower
"You can not control me
I am what's inside you
Each day I become a part of your soul,"
Orangecream
"I don't need you scared
As you need me
I'll become strong as you dance with death!
And I'll rejoice as you breathe you're final breath!,"
The Shadower cackled, her eyes became pony shaped. Exactly like Orangecream's
"I'll live inside you forever,"
Orangecream
"No!,"
Shadower
"With my intentions themselves by my side,"
Orangecream
"NOOOOOOO!,"
Shadower
"And I know that now and forever
They'll never be able to,"
The Shadowers teeth became pony and lost their sharpness, as the Shadower jumped towards Orangecream.
"Separate Cream from Fruit!,"
The Shadower went inside Orangecream who shook her head.
Orangecream
"Can't you see?
It's time to go,"
Shadower
"No not I
Only You,"
Orangecream
"Wherever I go
You go too,"
Shadower
"You'll go in my
I'll be you,"
Orangecream
"Darn you Sour Fruit
Leave me be!,"
Shadower
"Can't you see?
You are me!,"
The Shadower left Orangecream.
"No!
Never!,"
"Shadower
"Yes!
Forever!,"
Orangecream
"Dare you Sour Fruit!
Go rot in Tartarus!,"
The Shadower's hair turned identical to Orangecream, she looked at it and smirked.
"I'll be back for you soon
Orangecream,"
"No! No! No! Neveeeeeeeeer!!!!!,"
Orangecream suddenly looked and felt really weak and passed out.

Author's Note:

the song is a parody of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde confrontation.