• Published 16th Feb 2015
  • 407 Views, 8 Comments

The Doctor's filly - peppermintbrownie



Every time some pony goes in the forest they get afraid of it. But they are the ones that have forgotten how amazing the forest really is. When looked at with the right eyes.

  • ...
3
 8
 407

Chapter 4

“Well that explains a lot then,” Derpy said.

“I must agree. That explanation does explain the reasoning behind the vegetation producing movement in our direction,” Tick Tock said.

“What?,” Derpy asked.

“He means it explains why the trees and forest were moving,” the Doctor said.

“Yes thank you,”

“Oh now I get it,” Derpy said.

Another pony, an earth pony a golden yellow, with a lime green mane eyes and a magnifying glass for a cutie mark came over to them.

“Hello children. How are you doing?,” his said, his voice was honey-eyed.

“Fine Search Peak. We’re just welcoming these new ponies,” Splints said.

“What? That’s impossible. No one new has come to Pit Squares for generations,”

“Ah. Yes. Well that’s us for you. The ones that bring the first time for everything,” the Doctor said.

“Yes. Well if you don’t mind I’d like to speak with you in my office. Alone,” Search Peak said manly looking at Orangecream.

“Well…. Alright I suppose,” the Doctor said following the stallion to a house.

The stallion led them into his living room and shut the door. All if the sudden the smile on his face faded. He looked a lot more serious. He sat at his desk and pointed to the chairs where the others should sit. The three sat down.

“I noticed you've met Orangecream. Which one of you met her first?,”

“I did,” the Doctor said.

“Great! Hope you don’t mind me asking a few question. What is your relationship with her? How did you meet? When did you meet? Where did you meet? Did she hurt you? Where are your bruises? If she hadn't hurt you, did she brainwash you? Do you need a doctor? Did she tell you who and what she is? What is she? A trick? A trap? What are you? Her creator? Her accomplice? Or her victim? Now quickly tell me!,” he said asking the questions harshly.

”Wait wait. What? What are you talking about? Look Orangecream is just a normal filly as far as I know, sir,” the Doctor reassured.

“Oh okay then. Would you excuse me for one moment?,” he said through gritted teeth.

He walked over to the door, opened it, poked his head through, and nodded to his guards who nodded and ran off.

Back with the fillies, a mare walked over to them. A purple earth pony with a periwinkle bouncy mane, periwinkle eyes and three stars in the shape of a triangle for a cutie mark.

“Hey girls,” she said.

Her voice was gentle and soft but was able to hear at a normal volume. A voice that would do well when talking to little fillies.

“Oh hey Twinkle Peaks. How are you?,” Orangecream said.

“Great. How are you doing?,”

“Well. Except your brother took my friends to his house,”

“He’s still on your tail?,”

“Ya. Yes he is,”

“Oh geez,”

The guards ran over to the group, scooped up Orangecream and ran off with her.

“Hey guys. What? Hey! Put me down! This is no way to greet someone!,” Orangecream said as she saw them got scooped up and carried on one of the guards backs.

“Orangecream!,” Winter Bell shouted.

Twinkle Peaks ran after them. They brought Orangecream into the house and into the waiting office, the guard that had Orangecream used his magic to gentle levitate her onto the floor in front of him.

“What? What did you do that for?,” Tick Tock asked.

Twinkle Peaks caught up with them in the office.

“Search Peaks. This is wrong. Release that filly this instant,”

“No way. Now she can either confess to being a sin. Or be thrown in the dugon. It’s her choice,” Search Peaks said.

“Oh stop this talk about her being a sin already. Look at what you're doing. you've kidnapped a filly. It-It monstrous,”

“I must certainly agree. With the reasonable one of you two. Let me go right now!,” Orangecream demanded, annoyed.

Search Peaks looked at her before looking at his sister with an annoyed expression.

“Is is also monstrous to bash her on the head with a metal pan to shut her up?,”

“Well of course it’s monstrous,” Twinkle said.

Search grabbed a metal pan and started moving towards the filly.

“Don’t you dare! Don’t you dare!,” Orangecream started to say before getting bashed with the pan and falling to the floor unconscious. Twinkle looked at him horrified.

“What did you just do?,”

“It was necessary. Well at least now she’s quiet,”

The Doctor, Derpy and Tick Tock ran to the filly.

“Orangecream? Orangecream can you hear me?,” the Doctor said.

“I hope you're satisfied with your quiet,” Twinkle said.

“Oh. Don’t you tell me you don’t love the quiet. The wonderful. Wonderful quiet,” Search replied.

“What? You mean the quietness coming from the unconscious filly? If our enemies go crazy every time they see her, what do you think tell do when they find out you bashed her in the head?,”

“Well why do they even care what happens to her? Why would anyone care what happens to their young enemies? “Oh that certain filly who I’m not supposed to a darn feather about has been bashed on the head. I’m going to go seek revenge on the pony who did that because of reasons.” And why the heck do they not attack her without infecting?! Sorry!,”

He took a deep breath.

“Sorry. That’s been dwelling on my mind for a really long time,”

“Are you done ranting?,”

“Ya. I’m done,”

Twinkle walked over to the Doctor who was scanning Orangecream with his sonic.

“Is she okay Doctor?,” Derpy asked.

“Hold on,”

The Doctor checked the readings.

“Yes. Yes she’s alright. She’ll be out for a while though. Tick Tock please levitate her onto my back,”

“What?,” Tick Tock asked.

He levitated the limp filly onto the doctor’s back.

“But what are you going to do?,” he said.

He let go of his magic once Orangecream was securely on the Doctor’s back. Her head pointing towards the Doctor’s neck and hooves hanging limply on either side of his middle.

“Just going to make sure she’s alright when she wakes up. Also just so that she doesn't remain on the floor here, with him,” the Doctor said glaring at Search.

“Just give me a minute. Wait for me outside,” the Doctor told his companions.

“Are you certain? The last time this happened we got paralyzed by living plants,”

“I’m certain. Just wait right outside. I’ll be out in a minute,” the Doctor said.

“Well okay. You better,” Derpy said as the two walked out the office door.

The Doctor shut the door behind them.