• Published 15th Feb 2015
  • 3,996 Views, 155 Comments

The Alchemist - Mr_Hippopotomonstroses



I don't know where I am. All I have is a backpack, a journal, a knife, and a lighter. How did I get here? Where is here?

  • ...
21
 155
 3,996

Chapter 6: Fun

Chapter 6: Fun

I was bored and had already read the journal several times. It had several blank pages, I didn't know why. Another two days have passed since the ponies almost found me in the forest. I was walking through the forest having small pebbles float around my hand. I was walking around as I saw that town again. I was very bored and I had a moment of idiocy.

"Let's go see what they are doing."

Finally, some fun.

That voice has been bothering me for a while. I just tried to ignore it. I walked close to the town. How should I go about this? I thought of something. I made a hole in the ground. I made it sink about eight feet. I jumped down and landed. I closed the top of the hole, making a roof. I pushed forwards making the earth move aside. I made a tunnel. I left a small hole where I started to let some light in. I continued the tunnel and took out my lighter from my pocket. I had brought the chalk, knife, and lighter. I left my journal and backpack in my room at the castle.

"Lets see whats going on."

I made a small hole and heard foot steps and conversations going on in the distance. I could barely see a wall near by. I made a tunnel go off into the walls direction and once I was sure I was under the wall I made the tunnel go up. I had hollowed out the wall so I could stand on the inside. I made a small rectangular space for my eyes so I could see what was going on around me. I could see the library from this angle. Time for fun.

I had some small pebbles float over to the ponies and tap their shoulder. They would just turn around and look for the one who tapped them. I would make the floor a little uneven and make them trip. This was fun. I was fucking around with the ponies until my curiosity made me want to go see the library. I went down and back to my tunnel I had made. I began to walk and tunnel my way right under where the library was.

Once I was under the library I made a small opening so I could see. No one was here. The library must be closed. I made the opening bigger and looked around the library. I looked at the books. They where all in a different language. Wow every one here speaks English but their books are in who-knows-what-ish I looked through all the books to see if I could find one in English. None of them where.

I was there for a while looking through the books. I got frustrated trying to read them. Looks like we are about to have some fun. What? I heard a click and then something dropping. I turned around and saw the same purple pony who had trapped me and went to the forest to look for me. She had dropped a bag of something as something shot from the tip of its horn toward me. I whispered under my breath.

"Oh fuck my life."

I was shot backwards flying through the wall. I stood up trying to get my balance. The ponies just stared at me. Fuck! I made a wall of earth to block the purple pony from shooting at me again and covering the hole in the library. I ran. I was running toward the forest. I had to get to that bridge. I was running as I tripped over something. I had tripped over that blue pegasus that had kept tackling me. It narrowed its eyes and spoke.

"You."

For fucks sake. Before it could get up I used the earth to secure its hooves to the ground. Now it wouldn't be able to follow. I was running as I saw the bridge. I looked back and saw three ponies coming at me. The pink one, the purple one with its horn glowing, and the orange one with rope. They where close. I ran and crossed the bridge as I raised another wall. Just as I raised the wall there was a blast and rocks went flying every where. They had broken the wall. Fuck! I turned my head and saw them extremely close. Don't look back, don't look back, don't look back! I felt rope come at me. I tripped but the rope had missed me. I began to take random curves, twists, and turns.

"I think he went over here!"

Their voices where not far off. I ran up another tree. I fucking climbed that shit for my life. I was catching my breath. They showed up under the tree.

"He was right here!"

"That's the second time it escaped."

"Ah' almost had it with my rope."

I was just hiding as the blue pegasus came back. You are free already? Well I don't know how strong the earth was anyways. She came but looked like her face and hair where singed.

"What are you doing here!?"

"Followin' the creature."

"What happened to you Rainbow?"

"He is back in the town setting things on fire!"

"WHAT!?"

"He was setting houses on fire and throwing things around. Twi, I think your dream came true!"

Dream? The fuck they talking about dreams for? I just looked down trying to process their conversation.

"This is very bad! Quick , lets head back to ponyville and stop it."

"Well i'll see you there, I have to try and put out the fires!"

The blue one flew away and the three who where following ran away. Ponyville? Is that the name of that town? I just reviewed their conversation. Is their another human out here? He must have been attacked and trying to defend himself. I should go check.

I jumped down off the tree and began to head back towards the town. Does this other human have alchemy to? Maybe I won't be so alone anymore. Not like that really mattered, but I did want to hear someone else who wasn't this voice in my head. Hey! I take offence in that. Whatever. I ran back to the town and saw smoke in the sky. He must be setting allot of stuff on fire.