• Published 28th Jan 2015
  • 2,305 Views, 22 Comments

Discord's real past - MinionsFanatic



One year after the Tirek incident, Discord has finally earned the trust of the Mane 6 and the princesses. All are living in harmony, but one day Twilight discovers that there's another creature that is causing chaos is Equestria but with a good reaso

  • ...
8
 22
 2,305

Prologue

It was the most powerful storm of the histories of storms, especially in winter. All the kingdom were under the snow. No ones know how or what was causing this, but they know they will not survive if their majesties don't do something about. The rulers were depressed, because they have lost their more important thing in the world, their son and future prince.

The king Safa doesn't know what to do. He and his queen were very sad for their lost but they cannot still just there watching their entire kingdom falling down. He still remembers what happened to his boy. It was the child's 10th birthday and his was going to receives the big new that he was going to be the prince of his parent's kingdom. But that gift never come, because of a terrible avalanche that nobody knows the reason why it happened.

The queen Isara was the most affected of her lost. The only thing she wanted to know was if her son is still alive. So, the day after the prince got lost, the king and queen made an announcement.

"Dear subjects, this storm soon will leave our kingdom but not the fact that our dearest son is lost. My wife and i are starting the search of our lost prince. All our guards will be on it, but please if anyone of you wanted to collaborate with this searching, we don't know how to thank you enough. The searching of the lost prince started now!" said the king.

After that, the storm was over and the searching of the prince started. All the subjects and guards of the kingdom started to look everywhere, even beyond the kingdom prides but no so far enough to get lost in other lands. The days become weeks and the weeks become months and this become years and the years become centuries, two centuries actually, but the king and queen could never found his beloved son.
All the kingdom of Draconequus got depressed, the kids; the subjects; the guards, the prince's best friend and especially the king and queen. Nobody knows what happened to their prince; where is he; if he is alive or dead, and the most important thing, if their beloved prince Discord would someday come back to his home.

So one day, after two thousand years, one female draconequus decided to safe her kingdom and her family doing a journey to found the lost prince, and her best friend. Eris, since the day she lost his friend, has been investigating in his case, and discovered that the prince got lost near a little portal to another world. So she went to the age of her land and then in the deep of a little cave, she found a portal. When she crossed it she knows that soon she will found her friend in this new land called: Equestria.

Author's Note:

Hi I'm FanMLP. I just love MLPFIM, especially the character of Discord. This is my first story, but I promise to upload more the next week or weekend. All my stories are going to be related with Discord, sometime with Friendship, magic, romance, and adventure.
Hope you like this first chapter of my first story.
Bye!!!!