• Published 28th Jan 2015
  • 2,296 Views, 22 Comments

Discord's real past - MinionsFanatic



One year after the Tirek incident, Discord has finally earned the trust of the Mane 6 and the princesses. All are living in harmony, but one day Twilight discovers that there's another creature that is causing chaos is Equestria but with a good reaso

  • ...
8
 22
 2,296

Draconiqus...what?

“Come on friends, we’ll see our new prince of Draconiqusland.” screamed a draconequus.

Discord could not still believe that centuries ago there was an entire kingdom of his kind. He continues floating to the center of the crowd, and there he saw a young couple of draconequus with collars around their necks.
In that second, he realized that those were the king and queen of the kingdom. The king had a black mane, like his, but with different color of eyes. His eyes were yellow with brown pupils and the hair of his tail was color black, not like Discord’s, which was white. And the queen had a white and beautiful large mane. Her color eyes were just like Discord’s, yellow with red pupils; and with white hair on her tail, like Discord’s too.

“Hmm, they look quite familiar.” Discord thought.

Every draconequus were screaming of happiness, but then made silence to listen to their king.
“Dear subjects, me and my dear wife; queen Isara; are very happy to present you our first child and your future king! Start the ceremony of the royal presentation to welcome our new prince!” said King Safa.

Then, in the air, some draconequus snap their fingers and appeared so bongos and others started to make the chorus voices. In that moment Discord realized that the entire kingdom was going to sing the traditional song when a new royal member was born.

“Oh great, show time.” Discord said excited clapping his paw and claw.

First, the male draconequus began to make the chorus, and then the female draconequus started to dance in a slow way; all of them floating in the air between the cotton candy clouds.

(Song):
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH (Male)
Chaos!
Guide us all!
UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH (Female)
Guide us all. (x2)
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
All for one
And one fooooooorrrr all!
UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH
All for one
And one for all. (x2)

Guide us, help us and make all fun. (x9) (CHORUS)

While, the chorus was singing, Discord couldn’t help to see that this certain song was quite familiar to him.

“Where I heard this before?” asked in his mind Discord.

He saw all the female draconequus, with their kids, approaching to the center to see better their majesties, while the male draconequus were still singing. Then one certain male started to sing a solo.

From the day a new prince arrive on here,
And staring to say his first words.
There’s more he can say
And there’s more he can make
Make the entire kingdom
Be fair and safe.

Our way to live is unique
And there’s something that we all should know.
That it doesn’t care
If your looks are rare.
Big or smalls
Here we all are the same!

In Draconiqusland!
It’s where we belong
It’s a place we call home.
No matters where we are.

Even if you are far
Or you can’t come back!
You’ll always be in our hearts
In Draconiqusland!

Discord approaches to see better the baby draconequus, because the queen was carry him. The king started to give the baby some presents, like a toys for bite and a little blanket and finally her mother gave him a little collar, which had a picture of himself, and the king and queen. The baby laughs, which makes his parents gave warmly smile. Then, the king Safa carry his baby and show him to the entire kingdom who was cheering of happiness, and later keep singing.

In Draconiqusland!
It’s where you belong
It’s a place you call home.
No matters where you are.
Even if you’re faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!
Or you can’t come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
You will always
Be in
Our hearts!!!

When the song ended, Discord started to feel a little dizzy, but he could hear the king talking one more time. He knew that the potion was running out, so he decided to listen quickly.

“We present you, our son and your future king, Prince…” said King Safa, but Discord never got to hear him because he fell down, totally sleep.


“Wow, who could know that Discord came from and entire kingdom of his kind!” said Rainbow Dash.

“Hush! He’s waking up!” said Applejack.

Discord opened his eyes slowly and saw his five friends looking at him worry, while Zecora was turning off the cauldron. Spike was behind him, holding a cup of water.

“Uh? What just happened?” asked a little dissy Discord, standing up.

“Uf. Thank goodness you’re good Discord.” Said Twilight.

“Ya really scared us for a moment sugar cube.” Said Applejack.

“Hey Discord! We saw it all. You came from a kingdom that is of your same kind and it is ruled by a king a queen and when a royal member is born all together sing that song that we just heard and…

Discord interrupted her putting his paw in her mouth.

“Okay, okay. Thanks Pinkie. I get the point.” said Discord.

“So, how are you feeling?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“You must be happy that you found out that you’re not the only one.” said Fluttershy.

Discord was quiet for a second, making the other ponies worry for him.

“Um, Discord, dear. Are you alright?” asked Rarity.

They waited for a minute, and then, Discord started to jump inside all the tree of Zecora like a in a pinball game, screaming with happiness.

“I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE; I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE; I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE; I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE…”

He keep screaming, before he realized something and began to fell in then ground with a sad expression.

“I mean… I WASN’T the only one.” He said sadly in the floor.

All the mares look at each other feeling sorry for him. Finally, Fluttershy approaches to him.

“Well, but unless you know you had a home once.” She said with a warm smile.

“I guess so, but I wish I could remember something of these things.”

“Well, who knows? Maybe you will remember, but for now, you should just live like before.” Twilight said.

“Yeah, I can throw a party to cheer you up if you want to!” said Pinkie Pie.

“Thanks girls, you are the best; and only; friends I have ever had.” Discord said. “But I still wondering, who was that little baby prince?”

“Maybe I will found out sooner. But it is cool that you came from a kingdom!” Rainbow Dash said.

“We should go to the castle, maybe there you will feel better darling.” Rarity said.

“You can join us Zecora, if you want” Twilight said.

“Thank you my friends, but I can’t I’m afraid.” Zecora said.

“Well, still thanks for your help Zecora. It was really useful.” Fluttershy said while she was following her other friends.

“Bye Zecora, see you later!” Pinkie Pie said.

“Good bye.” Zecora said.


All the ponies; and the dragon and the draconequus were leaving very happy to their meeting in the castle, but they were also relaxed because finally their friend was clam, or unless that’s what they thought.

“I can’t still believe it!!! My kind? A kingdom? What..? How…? Why..?” Discord talk to himself. “How can’t I remember this?! This was supposed to be MY past! This is great, first I was doubting and now I’m even more curious! I wish I can found out what happened to me, or unless my kind”

“Then why didn’t you just told us?”

Discord jump from the grass to his tree like an afraid cat. Then he looked down and saw Fluttershy with a candle to make some light, because it was night already.

“Fluttershy? You almost give me a heart attack!” Discord said while he was getting down of his tree.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to.” Fluttershy said.

“It’s alright. Why are you doing out here in the middle of the night?” Discord asked.

“I was going to asked you the same question.”

“Oh…”

“Why you didn’t tell us, or me, that you’re still worried about this?”

“You wouldn’t understand”

“But… I want to. Please Discord, we’re friends. You know you can tell me anything”

Discord looked her eyes, and after a few minutes thinking, he sighed.

“Okay, it’s just that… well… I don’t know if you ladies saw this in the cauldron but… there was this baby prince… and the king and queen were quiet familiar to me and… well… it’s keep me wondering… who was this baby?... why that song and that king and queen are SO familiar to me… and… I don’t know why but… I kind of feel like… I belong there. I WANT to find that place again but… I don’t even know where it is or where I should look… I don’t even know what happened to them! I thought that this magical soup will help me but… it just gave more and more questions like ever before! I can’t believe I’m saying this but… I don’t know what to do!!!”

Discord put his paw and claw in his face, showing that he was defeated, done for! Never in his life, he felt this shame, except of course when he betrayed his friends for Tirek, but now he was showing pity, and he didn’t like that.

After a few seconds, Discord felt Fluttershy’s hoof in his shoulder. He look at her smiling and then he knew that there were nothing to be worry about.

"Discord, don't worry. I know this case of your kind or family is very important to you, that's why we all are here to help you. If you want to find your family, or at least that place, then you can count in me and the rest of the girls." said Fluttershy.

"Thanks Flutters." answered Discord.

The two friends hug and then the pegasus leave him to go to bed. Discord floated to his thinking tree and tried to rest, but even with his best friend's words, he couldn't get out of his head that place. That place where all his kind lived once, where it was free to create chaos, where nopony judge you for your looks,... that place where he belong.

Author's Note:

That's right. A parody of the Lion king song: The Cicle of Life. Believe you're gonna to love the next chapter. I will have vacations next week so I'm going to upload more in this story and in Mamma mia. I know the most of you readers don't like the second story but hey I'm new in this things of fimfiction.

Hope you like it!!
FanMLP out...

FOR NOW!!!!!