• Published 28th Jan 2015
  • 2,298 Views, 22 Comments

Discord's real past - MinionsFanatic



One year after the Tirek incident, Discord has finally earned the trust of the Mane 6 and the princesses. All are living in harmony, but one day Twilight discovers that there's another creature that is causing chaos is Equestria but with a good reaso

  • ...
8
 22
 2,298

In his dreams...

"What do you mean memories?" said Princess Luna "What kind of things did you see?"

"Well, sometimes my dreams are about cotton candy clouds and chocolate rain, but these last months i have been dreaming about unknow kingdoms, snow storms, avalanches or just places I didn't know they exist." said Discord. "That's what I wanted to Luna get in my dreams, maybe she has seen these things before and put all this mess clear."

Celestia first thought it was the Pony of the Shadows, but Discord had this weird dreams months ago and the Pony of the Shadows just came around. Besides, he didn't suffered in his dreams, so there was no way. These dreams didn't have sense, even for Discord, so she starting to think the visions case or the memories case, but when she was younger, there was no avalanche. The only snow storm was the first Heart's Warming Eve, but that was years ago, before Discord ruled Equestria.

"Very well Discord, Luna will help you, but if you've been having these dreams for a long time, why you didn't tell us or tell to Twilight, or any of your friends?" ask Celestia

"Because I don't wanted them to get worried, but you two are used to it." said Discord, with a small smile.

At first, the two sisters look each other but then changed the theme.

"Alright, tonight I will be in your dreams, but you better not be lying just for attention." warn Luna.

"I SWEAR!" said Discord. "This is serious to me, i know it's crazy, but this time I DO care about this. I usually dream weird stuff, but this time, I can't even explain it to myself!"

"Alright, alright. Don't worry, I will help you." said Princess Luna

"Okay, thanks." said Discord. "Dream you later!"

He just snapped his fingers and dissapered.

The two sister look at each other and then went to their rooms, except Princess Luna because she was going to visit a friend of her that night.


"So, now you sleep here?" asked Fluttershy.

Discord and the little pegasus were in front of Discord's thinking tree. It was dark already but Fluttershy's cottage was near there so she wasn't afraid to walk back home.

"Yes. I don't want to invaded your place, so I decided to pasts my nights here." said Discord

"Oh, but your not a problem in my home at all" said Fluttershy.

"But still, it feels bad. Don't worry, I will be fine here." said Discord.

He transported himself up the tree and said goodbye to his lovely friend.

"Sleep well" said Fluttershy while she was leaving.

"I'll try." said Discord in a very low volume.

He made appear a pillow and a quilt, and minutes then, he fell sleep.


Once he opened his eyes, Discord was in the middle of a big garden, but instead of grass there was candy and up in the sky were cotton candy clouds, and near from him was a long river of chocolate milk. At first, Discord was surprised but then relieved because that means that he was no longer dreaming that weird stuff.

"Well, it's looks that Luna's visit is not gonna help me in anything." think Discord.

But then, he heard a big roar. He didn't know what kind of creatures could do that noise but it scared him.

"What in the world?!" screamed Discord.

Then, a lot of snow just come down from a big mountain causing an avalanche. It was so strong and fast that it drag all in it's way. Discord couldn't remember the last time he was so scared, so the only thing that he could do was run for his life. He have never felt so tired and scared that he forgot that this was only dream, but it feels so real. Desperate, he started to scream.

"HELP!!! SOMEBODY!!!" screamed Discord.

Then he fell down, in front of the avanlanche, but after a few seconds, a glow light appeared. He opened his eyes and saw Princess Luna flying right to him. He turn and the snow and all was gone. He was relieved and the same time happy to see Luna.

"Are you alright?" asked Luna in the ground already.

"Yeah, thank you for remember your promise."said Discord. "You just saved my life Luna. I could kiss you... but I WON'T!" said with a disgusting expression.

Luna watch him angry at first but then asked him:

"Why are you having this kind of dreams?." asked Luna. "Avalanches?; roars?; snow storms?. What is all about?"

"I told you I don't know. If these are nightmares, so they are making no sense, and no in the 'funny' no sense!" said Discord.

"What if they are visions? Or memories?" said Luna

"Well, I should be rulling Equestria if they are visions then because there were chocolate milk rivers and cotton candy clouds everywhere. In the 'memories' case, is possible but before me or you and your sister reigned Equestria, there were avalanches or snow storms? You know before the first Heart's Warming Eve."

"Not that I can remember. Maybe this memories are before all of that or maybe in other place." said Luna

"What you in mean in other place?" said Discord. "I haven't live in other place but Equestria."

"How you can be completely sure?" said Luna.

Discord stay thinking for a seconds. "I just know alright!"

Princess Luna started to get worry. Discord need help. She can't just leave him like that, he was her friend now, sorta.

"Listen, you should go see Princess Twilight or someone else, while I will search something of this in my library. Do you know anyone else that can help you with this?" asked Luna.

"Well i got Princess Twilight, the mane 5 and..." said Discord while he was thinking. Then he thought in someone else. " Of course, Zecora, our zebra friend!!!!"

"Well, as long they help, I will discuss this with my sister, alright?" said Luna.

"Yeah yeah, of course. Hey no problem. Again thanks for your help. I'm tired to be awake every night."said Discord.

"But your not awake anymore" said Luna flying up.

"What do you me...?"said Discord interrupted by a light where Princess Luna disappeared and when Discord wake up in his thinking tree.

It was already morning, like 6 o'clock of the morning. Discord was confused in the first time, but then remember what just happened.

"Good morning Discord!" said Fluttershy.

"Ah? Oh, hello Fluttershy." said Discord. "May I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure anything. What do you need?"

"Can we, and by we I mean, you; me and the Mane 6, get together for a meeting?"asked Discord "You see, I'm having some 'dream problem' and I was wondering that maybe Twilight can help me with her books."

"Oh of course. You are our friend now. We'd love to help you" said Fluttershy a little worry about hi. "Let's go"

"Thanks Flutters. You the best friend a creature could ever had." said Discord while both of them were leaving from the tree to the castle of Princess Twilight.

Author's Note:

Hello there!!! I will upload more chapters I promise, it just that I was thinking to create ANOTHER story, with Discord of course!!! (I JUST LOVE HIM!!!). Well, anyway. Hope you like it. I do! The next chapter is gonna take a while because is with Zecora and I don't know how to rime in english very much, so it's gonna take more than two days like the other chapters. Remember, follow me, review, comment, or like.
FanMLP out!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3:ajsmug::heart::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::raritystarry::twilightblush: