• Published 12th Jan 2015
  • 1,495 Views, 32 Comments

Moonburst Chronicles - Code Breaker



AU: Trixie's life was simple. Study, study, and study some more. Until the possible return of Nightmare Moon comes up. But stopping her is only the start of the new everyday life she will experience in the town of Ponyville.

  • ...
3
 32
 1,495

Bridle Gossip

It has been three days since Presto had been in Ponyville and the manticore incident. It was a clear day as no clouds were in sight and birds chirped. A particular azure mare and baby purple dragon were out for a morning stroll.

“Looks like D and D got up early and did the cloud busting.” Spike says looking at the sky as Trixie rolls her eyes. Spike had grown to call Dash and Dust D and D due to them always being seen together.

“Yeah they must have…” Trixie says with a smile as she then stopped as Spike leans forward.

“What’s the matter Trixie?” Spike asked as Trixie looked around.

“Uhh Spike…you don’t happen to notice anything wrong?” Trixie asked plainly as she points out all around them. There was not a single pony out, and they hadn’t run into one at all yet.

“Umm…maybe it’s an indoors holiday?” Spike suggested as Trixie walks forward Spike getting nervous every step Trixie took.

“Y-You don’t think s-something got t-them do you?” Spike said stuttering.

“I don’t know maybe…” Before she could finish a brilliant gold streak zoomed past her and Spike and actually lifting them off the ground and bringing them into the nearest house or in this case Cheerliee’s home which all the lights were out. Trixie and Spike struggled a minute as they were put down onto something soft.

“What in Ponyville is going on here?” She said

“Well sorry but I had to get you off the street Miss Magic.” A voice said.

Trixie recognized it immediately and groaned in annoyance

“Lightning Dust is that you?” She said with annoyance in her throat only to get a flashlight with Lightning Dust’s face showing in the light

“Yep who else would it be.” Lightning proclaimed.

Trixie rolled her eyes before she spoke “Okay Dust tell me why are you hiding here in the dark?” Trixie questioned

“Well it’s not only me here you see.” Dust said shining her flashlight behind Trixie revealing Cheerliee, Coco, Sunset, Rainbow, Emerald, and Pendragon too.

Trixie was both shocked and confused at the sight of seeing her friends, Cheerliee’s adopted daughter and Sunset’s sister.

“Okay why are you all hiding in the dark?” Trixie asked again.

“Were hiding from…her.” Coco said pointing her shaking hoof at the window. She pulled the curtains from Cheerliees window with her friends gathering around to reveal an unknown pony or something covered by a brown cloak patting at the ground looking for something only to stare back at the group with glowing yellow eyes.

The group looked away all but Trixie which was staring at them with a puzzled look.

Bridle Gossip

“Um… are you all okay? And why does everpony seems kind of jumpy today?” Trixie questioned.

“Trixie don’t you have any idea who that is out there right now?” Sunset asked with a bit of fear in her tone which came as a bit of a surprise to Trixie.

“Um… no. Not really.” Trixie answered rubbing a hoof on her neck.

“That is Zecora she comes here to Ponyville just patting at the ground for whatever reason.” Cheerliee said.

“And it doesn’t help that she’s creepy…” Coco started with a shiver.

“Sinister.” Dash continued

“And spooky.” Dust finished and emphasized with her eyes going in circles.

Trixie took another look at the figure known as Zecora and saw the figure take off her hood to reveal a black and white mohawk she had along with a gold neck bracelet on her and a gold earring on her left ear.

“Oh Rarity would so have a hay day if she saw her.” Coco said but continued to look on at Zecora then she looked at Spike.

“Is she what I think she is Spike?” Trixie said and Spike nodded.

“Girls Zecora is a zebra.” Trixie stated.

“A what?!” they all said in unison.

“A zebra. They are from a faraway land that not many ponies know about. Even historians are unsure where they are from. Oh and Coco those stripes on her are her natural colors.” Trixie said. Coco was stunned and looked at the zebra outside.

“Wait till Rarity hears about this.” Coco said as Trixie suddenly imagines the fashion pony fainting.

“But does anypony know where she lives?” Trixie asked looking at all of them.

“Well that is just it she lives in…the Everfree Forest.” Lightning Dust said and started to shake like a leaf as she said it and the rest shivered.

“Well she can’t be that bad.” Pendragon spoke out stepping up a bit.

“Yeah maybe she’s really nice and sweet instead of all scary like you all think.” Emerald adds.

“Nice or not you are not to go over and talk to her.” Cheerliee said with a stern glare at her adopted daughter.

“But mom.” Emerald whined with pleading eyes.

“My final answer is no.” She said stomping a hoof on the ground hard. Emerald’s only reply was a bunch of mumbled words under her breath.

“The same can go for you Pen okay.” Sunset said in a stern tone of voice.

“Yes sis I know.” Pen said rolling her eyes at her sister.

“But what if she’s just here to just oh I don’t know do some shopping.” Trixie pointed out.

“Or maybe she’s just trying to be neighborly like everypony else.” Pen continued until Sunset stopped her.

“Pendragon Quill please let the big ponies talk.” Sunset said pointing her hoof toward the front room.

“Yes Emerald could you please wait in the other room while we discuss this matter.” Cheerliee replied.

“Okay.” The both said and left the room.

The group waited until the fillies left the room before continuing.

“Okay has anypony actually seen Zecora actually do anything out of the ordinary.” Trixie said looking at the others

“Well… I have seen her coming into Ponyville once a month.” Rainbow Dash said changing her tone to a more dramatic one.

“Uh huh.” Trixie looked at them

“If what you believe is true, why doesn’t anypony who’s brave enough to actually talk to her.” Trixie said.

What they didn’t know that the door was cracked and the fillies heard them. Both looked at each other a small mischievous small crossing Pen’s muzzle.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” Pen asked glancing at the door.

“Yep.” Emerald replied. They both looked out the window and noticing that the hooded figure promptly known as Zecora was beginning to leave.

“Well let’s go.” Pen whispered and began tip hoofing out of Cheerliee’s home followed be Emerald being careful not to run into anything.

They both successfully made it out of the house and across the street and hiding in whatever they could find to avoid detection.

They then proceed to follow Zecora out of town.

While back inside the group was still talking. They had no idea that the fillies had just left.

“Girls you are overreacting. Zecora doesn’t seem like she will cause Ponyville any harm.” Trixie states to them casually.

“Well friendly or not she defiantly looks evil enough to me.” Lightning Dust said defiantly

“Plus I don’t want to be around her if she starts chanting and puts a hex or curse on one of us.” Coco said shivering at what she said.

“Now you think she can cast curses now that is just plain silly, there are no such things as a curse or a hex for that matter. It’s superstitious if you know what I mean.” Trixie stated.

A slight breeze swooped across the room making the girls shiver afterwards.

“Hey who let the air in?” Sunset asked. They went to check on where the breeze came from only to notice that the door was opened and that two fillies were missing in the living room.

Sunset and Cheerliee let out a screech that could almost be heard all the way to Canterlot and back.

“Where did they go?!” Sunset and Cheerliee panicked as they searched franticly around the room. They searched for awhile then saw that the door was wide opened.

“You don’t think that they…” Sunset started as they looked out the door.

“They probably did.” Cheerliee finished with a nervous gulp.

“You think they went to talk with Zecora?” Dust said a bit panicked herself at the thought of the two defenseless fillies being tortured by the zebra.

“If they did those fillies are in big trouble when we find them.” Cheerliee said with an angry glare as the group ran to the Everfree Forest to find the two fillies.

It took about a few minutes to tail Zecora so the two weren’t spotted… yet. They soon tailed her to the entrance of the Everfree Forest which was intimidating to a filly even to Emerald and Pendragon, but that didn’t stop them as they took a deep breath and continued to follow Zecora unbeknown that the others were hot of their trail.

They followed her slowly taking the same trail as her. Soon they were crossing through a trail of grass through a field of some blue plant.

“GIRLS!” a voice shouted.

Zecora and the fillies looked back. Behind them was the entire group who was standing in the blue plants.

“YOU TWO GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!” Sunset shouted to the fillies. Zecora then stopped to face them.

“Beware. Beware you pony folk. Those leave of blue are not a joke.” She warned as she began to step away.

Sunset quickly grabbed her sister and placed her on her back glaring at Zecora her horn blazing ready to fire off magic at the zebra.

“Come near her and I’ll turn you into pile of ashes!” Sunset hissed at her and Cheerliee went to grab her daughter.

“You stay away you hear me!” Cheerliee warned.

“Beware. Beware.” Zecora warned again as she disappeared into the mist.

“Yeah well you’re the one who better beware!” Dash yelled out her wings flared up.

Sunset then looked back at her sister on her back.

“And as for you Pendragon Quill. I thought I’ve told you not to go over and talk to her even if she’s nice or not; who knows what kind of hex she put on you?” Sunset looked at her with an angered stare.

“The same can be said for you Emerald Jewel. Who knows what she did to you two?” Cheerliee said with a worried tone.

“Girls there is nothing to be afraid of, because you know why?” Trixie questioned and the other shook their head waiting for Trixie’s answer

“Because as I said before. Hexes and cures don’t exist.” Trixie stated as the other face hoof.

“Look Trixie you may think that things like that don’t exist but some pony tales are true.” Lightning Dust stated as all the girls left the Everfree forest to try and forget this whole thing.

Hours past and it is now night time as Trixie was well asleep and still think of what happened today as thoughts of Zecora’s chanting, and what Lightning Dust said

“Some pony tales are true.” as the thought raged in her mind she tossed and turned trying to sleep then found a comfortable spot to sleep for the night as Zecora's laugh echoed in Trixie’s mind.

By the next morning everything seemed alright Trixie got up normal, but had a serious headache.

“Ugh… that’s it no more apple cider before bed for me.” Trixie got out of bed and saw Spike waiting.

“Morning Trixie.” Spike said.

“Morning… uh Spike could you tell me why you’re walking upside down?” She questioned which she received a confused look from Spike.

“Trixie did you drink apple cider before going to bed?” He countered.

“Cause why would I be walking upside down.” He then adds.

Trixie then look in the mirror to brush her mane out only to find that her reflection was staring back at her upside down.

“GAHHH!” Trixie shouted out and quickly ran down stairs even though now her line of sight had been reversed. She quickly rummaged through some books in order to find a cure.

“There has to be something in here to help Trixie.” She stated.

“But how can Trixie cure something if Trixie doesn’t know what caused it?” she adds in a panic.

“Maybe this could help.” Spike said handing her a book.

“Supernatural’s all the hex’s and curses you need to know about and how to cure it.” Spike exclaimed. Trixie looked at him and the book.

“Spike this is not the book Trixie needs, and besides this book is all just a bunch things that does not exists.” Trixie stated.

They continued to look but then a sudden knock came at Trixie’s door. Trixie opened the door only to find an amberish gray buff ball with a light cyan and light opal colored dot in the middle.

“Um…can I…help you?” Trixie said as two light cyan eyes open up.

“Trixie it’s me.” The voice said only to confuse Trixie even more.

“Coco Pommel.” She said.

Trixie wide eyed in surprise “Coco, but… wait happened to you?!” She exclaimed.

“I don’t know I was fine last night then the when I woke up I was like this.” Coco said motioning to her puffed up fur and mane.

Not a few seconds later Lightning Dust crashed in through the ceiling and landed on Trixie’s desk.

“Okay that hurt.” Dust said rubbing her head. She looked at Trixie and Coco.

“Are you okay?” Trixie asked looking at her wreaked friend.

“I think so. I was in my cloud house like normal and about to go out for a flight but when I hit the sky it’s like my weight was pulling me down and came crashing through your tree.” She looked at the ceiling then back to Trixie.

“By the way sorry about that.” Dust apologized rubbing a hoof on her neck.

“It’s okay but Dust.” Trixie looked at her before letting out a small gasp.

“What happened to your wings?” Trixie finished. After what Trixie said Dust quickly looked at her sides and noticed that her wings were there but smaller like that of a filly pegasus.

She glanced back at them and thinks a moment.

“So that’s why I crashed.” Dust looked at her wings as she tried to flap them only to hover a little off the ground.

“Okay I wonder if any of the others are…” Trixie began only for her door bursting open and a rainbow blur flying in.

“Rainbow Dash now what are you…” Trixie said

“CLOSE THE DOOR!” Dash said franticly as Coco closed the door. The three looked at Dash which she seemed normal with the rainbow mane and… purple coat!

“Dash what happened to your coat. Did Rarity decide to dye it or something?” Lightning said almost laughing at the thought.

“Not funny Dust. I think this has to do with Zecora.” Dash said accusingly as Trixie groans.

“We don’t know for certain if it was her or not so we can’t accuse her of anything.” Trixie stated.

“You got a better idea.” Dash said her coat now changed to red which in turned caused Dash to groan at her new color.

“And I don’t think I want to be a randomized color pony forever.” Dash remarked.

Trixie’s door opened again.

“Great what don’t we throw a party or something.” Trixie said sarcastically opening the door to find out who it was now.

To her surprise it was Cheerliee who had a refrigerator handle attached to her left hoof, Emerald, and Pendragon who had a small yellow and red kitten with teal eyes on her back.

“Um hey girls what’s up?” Trixie asked them.

“Well you wouldn’t believe this morning when I went to get breakfast set up for me and Emerald my hoof suddenly became magnetized to the door handle and I couldn’t get it off. I almost brought the whole refrigerator with me!” Cheerliee exclaimed pointing to the handle.

“And why does Coco look like a big puff ball?” Pen questioned looking at her.

“She woke up that way.” Lightning said.

“Same thing can be said about my wings.” Lightning then adds looking at them.

“And Rainbow’s coat is constantly changing.” She said now Rainbows coat changed to pink.

“Oh c’mon anything but pink!” Dash yelled.

Trixie then counted and noticed that somepony was missing.

“Um… where’s Sunset?” Trixie questioned looking about for the sun colored mare.

“I’m right here.” A high pitched female voice says from Pen’s back as the others looked to the source of the voice. The kitten on the fillies back.

“Please tell me that’s not.” Cheerliee said as Pen sighs.

“It is.” Pen said allowing kitten Sunset to get off her back. She still had her usual crimson red and amber pattern, but her tail was still short and stubby.

Spike couldn’t resist from laughing.

“Look at all of you this is hilarious!” Spike continued to laugh.

“We have Coco Puffball.” He said pointing a claw at her puffy coat and mane.

“Feather Duster.” He said with Lightning still trying to get off the ground with her little wings.

“Rainbow Spectrum.” Spike said which on cue Rainbows coat changed to white.

“Cheermagnet.” He says as Cheerliee tries to get the handle off only for it to now be on her back right hoof.

“Kittyset.” Sunset growled at him.

“And…” He says getting to Trixie before scratching his head and shrugs.

“I’ve got no idea.” He said finally.

“I mean Trixie Lulamoon; how do I even work with that?” Spike said finally pointing at the mare.

“Oh ha ha very funny Spike, but this is a serious matter.” Trixie said serious.

“I agree and this is probably that zebras fault so we need to find her to undo this hex on us ASAP.” Rainbow said changing colors again to green.

“And this is really getting old.” She adds with a frown.

“Well unless you know where she lives in the Everfree Forest we’re practically going to be stuck like this!” Sunset replied then to get distracted by a small mouse that ran past her. Her cat instincts kicked in and went after the mouse.

“I don’t want to be a living moving magnet all the time.” Cheerliee said trying to pry the handle off her only to get it stuck on her tail now.

“And I want to fly again!” Dust yelled and then began dramatic crying like Pinkie Pie on a bad day.

Both Pen and Emerald looked at each other with looks of worry.

“Did we do this to them?” Pen asks softly to Emerald.

“Well we did decide to follow Zecora into the forest so it’s kind of our fault.” Emerald said with a sad look.

“We just got to set this right.” Pen said and Emerald nodded in agreement.

The two fillies now with a goal in mind; decided to venture back into the Everfree forest to find Zecora finally left the library.

While that was going on the girls were still trying to get coordinated.

“Girls calm down, and Sunset spit that mouse out right now!” Trixie ordered while Sunset had the mouse with only its tail sticking out then she spat it right out. The mouse ran off scared.

“Hehe sorry Trix.” Sunset said smiling sheepishly.

“Try not to eat something that would give Fluttershy a heart attack.” Trixie sweat dropped.

“Well then what are we waiting for let’s get going!” Rainbow said desperately.

“Um… excuse me but where did Emerald and Pen go to?” Coco asked making the others look to her.

The girls then began to look around and didn’t spy the two fillies anywhere.

“How come I’m sensing a little déjà vu.” Cheerliee said and Sunset meowed in agreement causing the others to glance at her.

Sunset blushes in embarrassment “Great I’m acting more like a cat every minute.” She growled.

“You think they went to find Zecora too?” Lightning suggested, and after a moment nod considering how they probably feel like this was their fault.

“Then there isn’t much time to waist then.” Trixie said as they all went after them.

“I’ll stay here and look for any cure to it.” Spike began writing something then an idea struck him after they left.

“Ah! Trixie Loopamoon.” He said in a joking manner scribbling it down.

The girls ran toward the outskirts of Ponyville bypassing the park, but luck will have it with Cheerliee being a living magnet was instantly pulled toward a streetlamp nearby leaving her stuck there.

“Girls!” She called out to them making them turn to her as she tried to get herself off the pole.

“A little help here.” She said embarrassed about her predicament.

The girls tried what they could to get her off the streetlamp.

“There’s only one way to do this, but you’re not going to like this.” Trixie said to Cheerliee.

Trixie lit up her horn and cast her magic on the pole to surround it in her aura and up rooted the streetlamp with Cheerliee in tow. She place Cheerliee attached with the street lamp on the ground.

Cheerliee not happy about having to carry the streetlamp on her back the rest of the way the girls resisting the urge to laugh and stopped when Cheerliee turned to them.

“I don’t want to hear a single giggle.” Cheerliee warned as they continued to find the two fillies.

After a long walk a strong breeze blew Coco right off the ground and into the air inciting a small yelp from Coco, but thanks to Dash flying to catch her she didn’t go anywhere.

Rainbow continued to change color every few minutes or so and her colors varied from red to silver and sometimes pink which had the tendency to come up every few other color change.

They past Fluttershy’s cottage and were and the entrance of the Everfree forest which there were small hoof prints in the ground.

“Yep they defiantly have been through here.” Dust said looking at the prints with a magnifying glass.

“We shouldn’t be much further if we follow these tracks it’ll lead us right to Zecora’s place.” Trixie concluded.

Coco looked around and did a head count of everypony and saw a certain pony turned kitten missing.

“Um girls… Where did Sunset go to?” Coco asked.

Then they all looked around and Sunset was nowhere in sight.

“Now where did she go?” Cheerliee said slightly annoyed as the pole seemed to have shifted a bit.

“Well we are near Fluttershy’s place so she could’ve…” Rainbow trailed off putting it together and what Sunset is now.

“Oh horseapples.” They all said in unison very well knowing where she is.

While at the cottage all of Fluttershy’s animals were about including a one little white rabbit also known as Angel Bunny watching over the other animals while his master was away shopping.

What he didn’t notice behind him in a tree was a nest of blue jays in it and an amber and red cat climbing up it approaching the nest and licking her lips.

“Just a little further.” She whispered as she continues to climb.

“Ahem.” said a stern voice from down below.

She looked down to see who it was and to her dismay it was a certain butter yellow coat, pink maned pegasus known as Fluttershy tapping her hoof at her.

She flew up to meet Sunset unbeknown to Fluttershy that the cat is Sunset.

Fluttershy glared Sunset who was still trying to get at the nest despite Fluttershy being there. Seeing her being uncooperative Fluttershy flew up and glared hard at Sunset who froze in what she was doing as a fear overtook her.

“Now you get down from that tree this instant little missy and leave those birdies alone or else.” Her stare was like glue those who get stuck in it can’t break out and Sunset made her way back down the tree with Fluttershy watching her every move as Fluttershy glides down following her.

As Sunset reached the base of the tree she was still staring into the pegasus eyes.

“Now run along little one.” She said and like a rocket Sunset quickly ran to the others which were looking for her.

“Sunset why did you run off like that?” Coco asked which she was being held by Lightning so she doesn’t fly off from a strong breeze again.

Sunset rubbed a paw behind her neck “I’m sorry it seems this whole cat thing is really messing with my mind, I was climbing one of Flutters trees with a birds nest until she stopped and me and gave me… the stare.” Sunset trembled just be saying it and so did the others all but Trixie which looked on with a puzzled look.

“I don’t know what that means but we have mission to accomplice and Sunset…please try and resist your urges.” Trixie said to her. Sunset nodded getting on Dust’s back for the rest of the way to Zecora’s.

After a while the girls didn’t have any trouble thus far with the occasional stopping Sunset from eating any animals or helping Coco getting her mane and coat untangled from a prickle bush. The girls finally arrived what it looked like a big tree stump that was made into a hut.

The girls slowly approached the huts window with caution and peeked inside finding an array of odd decorations around the walls along with a cauldron in the middle of the room of all places.

The door opened and from came the zebra known as Zecora.

Her coat and mane had a dark gray and black pattern that went around her body, her eyes are dark cyan and her something that looked like a cutie mark which was a black drawn out sun.

She seemed to be holding a purple bottle in her mouth and dumped it containments into the cauldron and began some kind of chant.

“Well now that we seen her let’s go in there and kick some tail.” Rainbow Dash said ready to jump in till Trixie stopped her.

“We aren’t sure that if Emerald or Pen are even here.” Trixie stated but while the heard Zecora stopping her chanting

“A perfect temperature for ponies as of late. Won’t those fillies be in for a taste.” Zecora said.

Trixie gulped “Or maybe they are here.”

Sunset growled vigorously her hair sticking up and her claws digging into Lightning’s back which resulted in Lighting giving a small yelp.

“Sunset please retract the claws.” Dust pleaded.

Sunset proceeded to jump off her back “I agree with Rainbow and go in there right now.” Sunset said.

Both Rainbow Dash and Sunset ran and barged in but unfortunately Rainbow zoomed in too fast and knocked into some of Zecora’s stuff which triggered a chain reaction with finally knocked over her cauldron spilling all the contents of it on to the floor.

“No! Do you know what you done?!” Zecora exclaimed, then Trixie and the other came in afterwards

“Alright Zecora you have exactly ten seconds to tell us what you did with the fillies.” Trixie warned lowering into a fighting stance readying to charge.

“How dare you accuse me? You come in here wreak my home, destroy my work, and accuse me of being a jerk!” Zecora exclaimed.

“Now where are the fillies?!” Trixie said as they both started to bang heads. As there confrontation escalated there were two voices that were heard over the fighting.

“Zecora we brought you the ingredients you…” Both said in unison but both fillies notice that Trixie was butting heads with Zecora.

“Now what in Equestria is going on here?” Pen asked looking at all of them

“Care to explain what’s going on mom?” Emerald asked a bit confused at the scene.

Cheerliee ran over to her daughter and embraced her with a hug surprising and confusing the filly even more.

“Oh thank heavens your okay. She didn’t hurt you or anything?” She asked worriedly.

Emerald shook her head “I’m fine mom really.” She assured.

Trixie got out of the head match with Zecora and looked at the fillies.

“How is it you two can be so calm? She was going to make you both into a filly suflas!” Trixie exclaimed. The fillies looked at Trixie then at Zecora who looked at them and began to burst out laughing.

Trixie and the others looked at them unsure what to say to this sudden outburst of laughter.

“Trixie maybe you’re going a little paranoid.” Emerald said as they both began to walk past them.

“But what about the curses she’s put on us?” Coco asked

“Those aren’t curses.” Pen says as her and Emerald pass by the older mares.

“You girls remember what she said at the forest and those blue plants.” Emerald began.

“Those were known as poison joke. That is what caused all this...” Pen starts pointing at all of them.

“To happen.” She finished

“When we got here and explained your predicament she allowed us to help.” Emerald said.

“That is correct but I’m missing some ingredients from a town that is retort.” Zecora said.

“What she means to say is that whenever Ponyville everything closes up shop for no reason.” Pen translated.

“But I looked up every book in my library and there wasn’t anything related to poison joke at all.” Trixie cut in.

“Perhaps this might help you.” Zecora said giving her a book that said ‘Supernaturals’. Trixie eyes went wide at the cover of the book and gave an embarrassing blush

“Well you see I eh have this book already.” Trixie admitted.

She felt a stern stare from Rainbow Dash whose coat was now navy blue.

“You had the book… AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN LOOK AT IT!” Dash yelled fuming from her nostrils.

“I thought it was bunch of wish washy stuff that didn’t make since.” Trixie raised a hoof in defense.

“Well it doesn’t matter now, the antidote is already spilt and to do all of you we would need something bigger to put the potion in to.” Emerald said.

“Well… there is the spas relaxation pool we could use… that is if we ask.” Coco said suggested.

“Then I would be glad to remake the brew it would only take about a few.” Zecora said as they all started heading back toward Ponyville.

After about an hour getting the rest of the supplies need for the cure and some convincing from the local flower ponies to give them a couple of the seeds they need the brew was ready and the girls were now at the Ponyville spa and now the relaxation pool was filled with the amount required.

Coco jumped in first and when she resurfaced her coat and mane weren’t so puffy it was back to how it was. Lightning Dust didn’t waste a second to get in she jumped right in and came back with her wings back to normal size and length. She was so happy that she began doing circles and loop de loops in the spa room.

Cheerliee was next to enter and she did even with her carrying the steel streetlamp on her back but when she got out it came clean off not even a scratch on her.

Rainbow Dash next wanting to get her original color back, she dove right in to it and came back out with her usual cyan color coat and she glad that was over with.

Trixie followed afterwards as she slowly let herself sink in the water, and when she came back to the surface her sight was right side up again. Now the only trouble was getting Sunset shimmer in the pool of water because cats and water aren’t a very good combination.

Sunset put a paw into the water before retracting it quickly.

“Um… you sure this is safe?” She questioned looking at the other girls.

“Because it looks pretty deep from where I’m…” Before she could get another word in Dash landed behind her and nudged her forward with her wing landing her into the water.

She came bursting out of the water and almost ready to strangle Dash for what she did, but it never came. She got a look at herself and noticed that she had all four hooves back, her orange coat, her crimson and yellow mane, and her horn was back too.

And she was happy that she was the correct species once again.

“I can’t thank you enough for what you did for us Zecora, I might have misunderstood you like many of others.” Trixie said.

“Always come to me if you are in trouble or are to be.” Zecora said.

It was silent for a moment then there was some hacking and coughing coming from Sunset.

“Hey you okay Sunny?” Lightning asked and before they knew it she hacked up something alright.

“Eh hehe… hairball.” She blushed in embarrassment.

All the girls laughed and everything couldn’t be happier.

“Dear Princess Celestia; Today I’ve learned something about friendship and that you should never judge a pony or zebra by how they look on the outside it’s what the inside that should really count. You never know what they can bring out so in short friends can come from something unusual, but don’t dismiss them just because they are different. Your faithful student; Trixie Lulamoon”