• Published 12th Jan 2015
  • 1,495 Views, 32 Comments

Moonburst Chronicles - Code Breaker



AU: Trixie's life was simple. Study, study, and study some more. Until the possible return of Nightmare Moon comes up. But stopping her is only the start of the new everyday life she will experience in the town of Ponyville.

  • ...
3
 32
 1,495

Arcane of Flame Fire Seeker

Canterlot. Capital city of Equestria and the symbol of peace and harmony for the world, and run by two all-powerful alicorn princesses. The castle guard is there to serve and protect these two princesses as well as all citizens from any and all types of threats.

At this time of day two members of the royal guards were out of there armor and leaving the castle grounds. Today was a rare day for the both of them as it was insisted by several others in the guard that the two should take a day off.

The two were both unicorn stallions of differing age. The first one who would appear to be in his late teens early twenties had a moderate sapphire blue mane and tale that was streaked with cerulean blue and dark blue. His coat was a turquoisish and cerulean eyes. The cutie mark adorning his flank was a three pronged shield that had three five pointed grey stars above it while inside the shield was a pink six point starburst. He is the captain of the royal guard and is named Shining Armor.

The second stallion who is in his middle teens had a coat of crimson red while his mane was a mix of blonde and brown while he had brown eyes. His cutie mark was a flaming shield with a golden blade crossing over it. He is just below Shining in ranking and goes by the name Fire Seeker.

“I still think taking this vacation is a bad idea. It just gives the new recruits the perfect excuse to slack off.” Seeker said annoyed and concerned because it could also mean the older recruits would have the opportunity to hassle the new recruits.

“You are worrying too much Seeker. I’m sure everything will be just fine.” Shining said to him. Little did he know as he said this a new guard had just been locked in a room that had Celestia’s secret cake stash.

“But what if there’s an attack?” Seeker asked as Shining rolled his eyes at his friend’s jumpy attitude.

“Seeker there hasn’t been any real trouble since the Nightmare Moon incident.” Shining said

“And even then our guards there were trampled on in a panic while six mares claimed a set of ancient relics and purified her turning Nightmare Moon back into Luna.” He counters with a pointed glare.

“There is just no pleasing you is there?” Shining jokes with a chuckle.

“So where did you say we’re going again?” he asked

“Ponyville. It’s the small town that hosted the Summer Sun Celebration this year.” He replied as they passed by a few shops.

“Ponyville huh… never heard of it but I’m willing to give it a shot.” Seeker says with a small smirk as a train whistle blows and both look at each other.

“Well we better get going we don’t want to miss the train.” Shining said as they both made haste for the Canterlot station as quick as they possibly could. They barely managed to buy the tickets and got on the train as quick as possible with the doors sliding close behind them.

“Talk about close.” Shining said

“So how long will it take for us to get to this Ponyville?” Seeker questioned

“About three hours at best.” Shining answered as Seeker gave a loud yawn and lays down on the nearest seat his eyes struggling to stay open.

“Good wake me we get there okay.” Seeker replies as Shining sweat drops and decided to take a seat and brought out a photo album and began looking through it.

Arcane of Flame Fire Seeker

Three hours passed and the whistle blew waking up Seeker and signaling that they were now in Ponyville. Just leaving the train was enough to give a view of the small town. Seeker looked about in awe from the sugary coated building, two large mansion located about, the town square, and most surprising was the tree library.

A small tear came down his cheek “This feels like my families old hometown.” He thought recalling his hometown with admiration.

“Hard to believe that such a sweet little town is a few hours train ride from Canterlot.” Shining said getting his attention.

“Yeah, and also hard to believe this place could host such a large celebration.” Fire added a smile plastered on his muzzle.

“So…you said you have an old friend that lives here right?” he then asked as Shining nods.

“Yes. She should be living at the library.” Shining states as he then started to walk off in the direction of the Golden Oaks Library as Seeker gave him a look of surprise.

“She?!” Seeker states as he then follows after Shining.

Meanwhile inside the library Trixie and Spike were cleaning up a large mess that was a mix of scattered books, papers, and food after a spell Trixie tested went out of control.

“I knew that spell was bad news.” Spike said placing several books on the shelves.

Trixie only groaned as she scrapped a few pancakes off of the floor.

“Well at least you didn’t feel the recoiling effect of it afterwards; my horn is still aching from it.” Trixie groaned as she then picked up a book with her mouth instead of her magic and placed it on a shelf.

A knock interrupted whatever Spike was going to say as both turn to look at the door and Trixie gave the door a look of annoyance.

“Ugh…That had better not be Pinkie Pie.” She says under her breath before turning to look at her assistant.

“Spike could please get the door?” she asked before scrapping a few more food items off of the floor.

“Got it.” Spike said running towards it and opening it and Spike let out a loud gasp of surprise.

“Well who is it?” She questioned looking up from her scrapping.

“Really Trixie? Is that anyway to greet an old friend?” A male voice asks with a small laugh.

Trixie froze instantly dropping the scrapper the moment she heard that recognizable voice.

“That voice… is it.” She said turning around to gaze her eyes on the pony at the door who was smiling down at Spike patting his head.

“Shining Armor.” She finally said as Shining glanced over at her.

“It’s been a long time huh little Trix.” He said with a playful tone.

“Don’t call me that! It’s Trixie not little Trix okay!” She yelled with a blush of embarrassment.

“Hey what does that make me chop liver over here.” Another male voice spoke out as Fire Seeker came into view as both stepped into the library.

“And who is he?” Trixie asked staring at the other stallion.

“Oh right this is my lieutenant, Fire Seeker.” He introduced

“Seeker this is Trixie my old friend that I used to play with when she a little filly in Canterlot.” He chuckled

“Oh the memories of those days.” Shining adds his eyes gleaming with nostalgia.

“Okay Shining just what’s going on here and more importantly why are you here?” She asked looking at him with a glare.

“I’m actually on vacation and I thought Ponyville was the best place to relax.” He said.

“I just tagged along wanting to get this place out and plus incase somepony tried to assassinate him I’ll roast them.” Seeker stated to emphasize his point by lighting his horn as it sparked some fire but was quickly put out when Shining stared at him.

“With us being in the royal guards you never know where you’ll find enemies.” He finished.

“Sorry he can be a little over protective and serious Trixie.” Shining apologized

“Well it helps when you have two other siblings that are at home.” Seeker said proudly

“Says the youngest of them.” Shining pointed out.

Trixie just stared at the two before interrupting them “Well it’s glad for you to come but you came at a bad time, right now I’m cleaning the library at the moment after a late night lesion and it didn’t quite go as planned.” Trixie said as she pointed out toward the mess in the library.

“Well if it’ll help, we can help you clean that way we can talk afterwards.” Shining offered

“I would appreciate that greatly.” Trixie and turned to Spike.

“Spike were going to have help show them where everything goes.” Trixie happily asked as Spike salutes from the ladder he is on.

“Sure thing.” Spike said hoping down from a ladder he was on

“Right this way you two.” Spike said gesturing them to move. Seeker looked at the dragon with a puzzled look.

“You keep a baby dragon here?” he said looking at Trixie

“Well he’s my assistant since I hatched him a few years back.” Trixie stated. Seeker was taken aback at what she said

“You hatched him?” Seeker said again with a puzzled look.

“Well hatching a dragon egg was part of my entry exam when I was a little filly.” Trixie stated as they began cleaning up the library.

It took about a half an hour to get the place all cleaned up and another ten to make sure every book was in the right place where it belonged.

“Well since now that’s all done how about we go somewhere nice and maybe reminisce for a spell.” Trixie said which the others nodded. She turned to face Spike.

“Spike I’m heading out for awhile; you’re in charge of the library till I get back, me and Shining have a lot to talk about.” Trixie ordered which he gave a pleasure salute as the trio left the library.

The three arrived at a small ice cream shop which was a good thing since it was a scorcher of a day. Trixie ordered a strawberry smoothie, Shining a vanilla with whipped cream smoothie and Fire Seeker a chocolate coco smoothie.

“So how’s Canterlot treating you?” Trixie asked wanting to get information for him taking a sip of her smoothie.

He gave a slight sigh before answering “Well it has been tough I’ll tell that much ever since Princess Cadence went missing.” He said as Trixie does a spit take to the side and looks at Shining with wide eyes.

“What do mean Cadence is missing!?” She shouted.

“Trixie please calm down, we don’t know what exactly happened and we’re still trying our best to find her.” Fire said.

A few moments of silence came across the trio until Trixie broke the silence

“Besides Cadence…any luck finding… your sister?” She asked nervously and probably knowing the answer to what he going to say. Shining shook his head

“No, we searched everywhere and to no avail we couldn’t find Twily.” Shining answered as he looked down in sadness.

Seeker looked a little confused at what his captain said “Okay this must have been way before I joined the guard, you mind catching me up to speed about this ‘Twily’?” Seeker asked

“Her actual name is Twilight Sparkle and she is my sister. She was the personal student of Celestia before Trixie.” Shining answered.

“She was also a good friend of mine when I was still a filly, and she was my first true friend before the ones I made here.” Trixie said remembering as memories started flooding back to her.


Canterlot eight years ago, Princess Celestia just raised the sun over Equestria to declare it was morning. A small unicorn filly with an azure coat and a pale blue with pale blue stripes with dark grayish violet eyes her horn isn’t as big as a full grown pony and had yet obtain a cutie mark stirred and finally woke up from the sunshine that pierced through her eyelids. She jumped out of bed and fixed her mane.

This small filly was Trixie Lulamoon eight years ago and at age four.

“Trixie are you up dear?” a voice called from downstairs which sounded like a mares voice.

“Yes momma!” Trixie cried back as she quickly galloped down stairs before she tripped on the bottom step. Along the wall of the stairs were assortments of pictures of Trixie and ancient stuff that was on the wall.

“Are you alright dear?” The mare said again but in worry.

“I’m okay momma.” She said as she entered the kitchen. The mare that called to her was in there; she was a unicorn mare with a bright azure coat, and her mane was a slight dark grey that curled at the end of her tail; her eyes were a deep red and her cutie mark resemble that of an ancient staff with an eye above it.

This mare name was Vedis Moon and mother to Trixie Lulamoon. She was busy making breakfast for them.

“So you ready for school little Trixie.” She said turning toward her daughter only to receive a pout from her

“Do I have to momma, I’ll just get picked on like the last time.” The little filly complained

“Is it because you can’t use magic yet dear?” The mother question and Trixie nodded in response.

“I know you really want to learn but your horn needs time to grow and so do you my dear, I promise in time your magic will come to you.” She said only for Trixie put her head on the table

“But I wish it would happen now.” She muttered but still able to be heard. The mother didn’t take it to mind and slid her daughter a bowl of oat cereal

“Eat up now you can’t learn anything on an empty stomach.” She said with a playful smile.

Trixie lifted her head and smiled back and began to eat her oat cereal. After that she backed up her saddle bag and headed out the door toward a large school for fillies and colts.

She entered the classroom and found her seat which was in the second row out of nine rows in total which there was five seats in each row. As all the fillies and colts took their seats as the bell rang. The teacher came in afterwards.

The teacher was an earth pony stallion had a dark tan coat and a silver puffed up mane; his eyes were dark brown with glasses and a cutie mark that was a mathematical problem

“Good morning every pony.” He said

“Good morning Mr. Neigh.” Everypony said.

He cleared his throat be speaking

“I’m happy to report that we have a new student that is joining our class.” He announced as he went back to the door while other ponies were muttering over at who was the new pony was.

Their answers were quickly answered when the teacher came back in with the new student in tow. The pony in question is an unicorn filly, she had a sapphire blue with moderate violet and brilliant rose streak mane and a lavender coat; with violet eyes, and too top it off, her cutie mark was a pink six pointed star surrounded by four smaller stars carrying a small saddlebag with a book on each side of her.

She was staring at the class with wonder before she introduced herself

“Hello, I’m Twilight Sparkle, or just Twilight would be fine too.” Twilight introduced and found a seat in front of the class to face the good teacher.

As class continued Trixie pondered about this new student and maybe she could make friends with her and noticed how smart this new student was when she answered about half the questions from the teacher.

Hours went on and the teacher just let the students out for recess period. Trixie was playing by the titter totter with all the other fillies and colts. She was having a blast playing with them, but her fun shortly ended when a hoof was placed on it causing her to tumble backwards and land on her back.

“Well, well. Having fun are we?” A small voice said. Trixie froze instantly when she heard the voice. She immediately got up and looked at the pony that did it.

The pony was a unicorn filly who about two years older than her with a musty emerald coat and a teal blue mane with a bright yellow through it; the filly had bright cyan eyes and her cutie mark was that of a pair of crossed magician wands.

“Um… hey Mage Sparks… how you doing?” Trixie asked nervously

“Oh just wondering what a filly like yourself with no magic is doing today?” She said sarcastically to Trixie.

“Just watch, someday my magic will come to me and then we’ll see who gets the laughs.” Trixie proclaim but continued

“And someday I’ll even get my cutie mark to, so look out!” Trixie shouted.

Mage only laugh evilly “You get your cutie mark? Now that will be the day; I wonder what it’ll be maybe a pot with a crack in it or maybe a big red L for loser.” She continued to laugh

“Face it Trixie you’ll be a blank flank till the end of time and it won’t surprise me one bit.” Mage laughed as Trixie began to tear up as Mage continued to laugh at her.

Her laughing was stopped suddenly by a purple aura around the fillies’ mouth and Trixie could see that it was closed shut.

“Do you mind, I’m trying to read here thank you?” Twilight said as she approached the two fillies’ with an open book she was levitating. She finally released the spell that was hold Mages mouth shut.

“This doesn’t concern you newbie so do me a favor and scram.” Mage said staring at Twilight trying to look intimidating to her.

But Twilight wasn’t fazed by her at the slightest “So you think because you have a cutie mark and others don’t means you can go and bully them.” She shook her head

“You should be ashamed of yourself.” Twilight concluded only to make Mage retort

“So what? Who’s going to stop me? You bookworm?” She looked at Twilight.

Others began to gather around them as if they were going to fight. Twilight stared at the filly with an emotionless glare and closed the book and place back in her saddle

“How about this, since you love to pick on the weak, and you’re a unicorn with magic and cocky; how about a magic match, you and me. If I win you leave that filly and every other filly and colt without cutie mark alone.” She pointed toward Trixie.

“But if you win I won’t bother you anymore and you can continue what you’re doing and I’ll forget the whole thing.” Twilight declared both holding her hoof out towards the filly

“Deal?” She said with that emotionless stare as the other mare hoof bumped Twilight.

“Deal.” She said with a smirk on her face

“What are the rules?” she asked still keeping that same smirk

“The first one to get hit by anything involving make loses. We’ll face opposite ends of each other and then we can begin.” Twilight said as they both began to walk to their positions.

Once there Mage was ready to zap Twilight where she belongs and readied in a striking position. Twilight got to her position and sat on her haunches staring at Mage. A pony signaled for them to begin and Mage didn’t waste any time but fired a small blast not as effective as a full grown unicorns but still it worked. The blast sped toward Twilight and was about five feet away until her horn glowed just a brief moment but nothing happened at first.

The blast hit but not Twilight a barrier she used to block the attack. The barrier faded but Twilights horn was still glowing, she yawned at Mage’s display of magic

“Is that all you got?” Twilight said bluntly

“Tell me that’s not all you got.” She said with a playful smirk.

That only enraged Mage more to fire a few more small magic blasts. The barrier reappeared to defend its master from the blasts and quickly faded away until it would be called again

“Why don’t you attack me or are you scared of me?” Mage taunted as she continued her tiny onslaught on Twilight

“There’s more than one way to defeat you opponent instead of using blunt force attacks.” Twilight stated.

The fight went on for another five minutes and Mage was getting tired unable to fire another magic blast. As for Twilight she hardly moved and she seemed like she was still ready to go. Twilight didn’t even look she was showing any fatigue. Her horn glowed again and created a tiny ball of magic over Mage and dropped it on her head dispersing into many sparkling lights.

“I win.” Twilight said simply and all the fillies and colts cheered for her victory over the bully. The bully was shocked and dumbfounded at what just happened, she was beaten and she knew it. Twilight walked up to the filly

“Lesson 1: Never underestimate you opponent and lesson 2: Brute force never gets the job done.” Twilight stated and walked away from the filly who just ran off.

Twilight went back to her usual spot which was under a shaded tree in the playground and continued reading her book. Trixie nervously walked up to her not wanting to disturb her reading

“Um… thank you.” Trixie said hesitantly. Twilight looked up at the filly that had a wide smile on her face.

“Could you stop that, you smiles freaking me out?” Twilight asked slightly unnerved by Trixie’s smile.

“Oh sorry I was just so glad that you stuck up for me back there.” Trixie said

“That was great the way you handled that bully without actually hurting her, how’d you do that?” Trixie said all giddy with her hoofs to her cheeks.

“That was nothing just simple magic that I’ve learned.” Twilight said focusing back on her book.

A few minutes of silence past between the two until Trixie spoke up again. She took a breath for speaking

“Wouldyoupleasebemyfriend?” She said rather quickly which caught the book reader off guard as she looked back up at the filly

“What did you just say?” Twilight questioned with a wondering look. Trixie took a breathed in and she let it out slowly

“Would you please be my friend?” Trixie repeated but much more clearer.

“You want to become friends with me?” Twilight said with a confused look

“Why?” She then asks.

“Well you seem nice, plus the way you stood up to that bully back there was really cool and they way you used your magic, what kind of spell was that? I’ve never seen it before.” She said bouncing up and down going around the filly

“It was a barrier spell that I used and it’s a medium level magic that I’ve learned back at… WOULD YOU STOP JUMPING AROUND!” she yelled and Trixie stopped right in front of her.

“So you want to be friends with me because…” She started

“Well it seemed like you never had a friend before and you look rather lonely over here all on your own.” Trixie finished. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Twilight spoke again

“I guess… I could give this… friend thing a shot.” She said slowly and all Trixie could do is jump up and cheer and bounce around Twilight making a new friend.

Two years came and went by since that day. Trixie and Twilights bond was strong and they both knew it. But as days went by there bond was slowly but surely diminishing one day at a time. Trixie tried to go over to visit Twilight every day but every time she went over Twilights parents always say that she was busy studying. But one day changed everything for Trixie, when she went over to see if Twilight could play; it was Twilight that answered the door.

“Hey Twi I was hoping we could play at the park today and have some fun.” She smiled carrying her saddle bag full of toys and stuff. Then that’s when Twilight told her

“Look Trixie you’re a really nice filly and all but I got my studies to do so I don’t have time to play with you so you’ll have to find somepony else to play with.” Twilight stated sternly

“But aren’t we friends Twi, and I thought you loved playing games like how we always do.” Trixie said.

“Friends? Games? Is that all you care about Trixie and you can quit using that stupid nickname or can you call me be my full name and not Twi.” She said making Trixie back up a bit

“But I-I thought…” She stuttered

“We were friends. HA! I only became your friend because I felt sorry for you because you looked so pathetic back there, I should have let that bully do worse to you but no I had to step in and defend you, and now just because of that were friends. I never wanted to be friends with you in the first place!” She shouted.

At what Twilight said made Trixies insides hurt and she was on the verge of tearing up “Y-you don’t mean t-that?” Trixie stuttered

“Well I do and from here forward considered our friendship…” She began to shut the door on her

“Terminated.” She finished and shut the door in front of Trixie. With what happened next well Trixie ran back home tears running down her face, went up the stairs and cried.


The trio stayed silence for a while until Seeker broke it “Well… your sister was not the friendly type was she.” He stated and received a hoof to the back of the head from Shining

“Ow! Okay I get the picture, touchy subject.” He said rubbing the back of his head.

“Well Twily wasn’t always great with friends since she mostly stayed to herself most of the time.” Shining replied. Trixie gave a sigh

“After that it hit me hard at what she said just because she took pity on me. Then when I heard she went missing I thought she was really gone, and well that’s when me and you met Shining because we both shared something in common; that we were worried about Twilight and that gave you incentive to join the guard to find your sister.” Trixie stated. Then she realized something for a minute.

Then she looked toward Fire Seeker “Wait if you said you lived in Canterlot, then you should have been at the school I went to? How come I didn’t see you there in the first place?” Trixie questioned. Fire only chuckled

“Well there’s a very good reason for that, if that’s okay with the captain if I show why?” He said looking toward Shining.

“I guess it couldn’t hurt to show her.” Shining with a nod and Fire proceed to make his horn glow red like his coat. Then in a few seconds his horn burst into flames. Trixie jumped back a little from the display.

“Whoa, what the hay?” Trixie said looking at his horn with was still on fire.

“Well it’s a little talent I have.” He explained as he distinguished the flames.

“I can manipulate fire at will using it for all sorts of things like a literal fireball, or a fire shield if I can.” He explained

“But I’m not the only one, my older sister can control ice with her magic and my older brother can twist metal with his too.” He continued.

“So that the reason why I wasn’t at your school Trixie because I was being taught how to control my fire magic, and the same can be said for my sister too. My brother always did though have the most control over his so he ended up in a normal school.” He said rubbing his hoof on the back of his neck with a smile on his face.

Trixie still looked at him “Wow controlling an actual physical element and being in the guard no doubt.” Trixie said in amazement. There meeting was interrupted by a loud banging sound coming from the center of town

“Now what in Celestia was that about.” Shining said as they saw ponies panicking all over town. Seeker spotted a pony in the mist of the chaos a unicorn stallion.

The stallion had a steel gray coat with a black mane with silver streak running through it; with blue eyes and a cutie mark with bronze gears mashed together and a book on top of them. Apparently the stallion was chasing something or somepony for that matter and was very angry for that fact with his horn blasting at whatever he was chasing.

He recognized that stallion from anywhere.

“No way, that couldn’t be, could it?” Seeker said and took off running toward the pony. He ran past the chaos of ponies and joined the pony that was running.

“Mind if I join the chase?” He asked sarcastically at the pony which he recognized as Code Breaker AKA his big brother.

“FIRE SEEKER! What in the hay are you doing here?!” He asked his attention still on the con pony brothers in front of him.

“Well if you must know I was on vacation with the captain, but it seemed to have got interrupted by a situation.” Fire said in annoyance.

“So who are you chasing?” Fire said. CB pointed his muzzle toward the Flim Flam brothers ahead of them.

“Aren’t those the…” He started.

“Uh huh.” CB stated simply. Fire quickly put things together, the machine mayhem, his brothers appearance, and the Flim Flam brothers.

“I take it they took a few of your inventions?” He asks as Code nods.

“And have probably been selling them without a permit to, and you know how dangerous some of my inventions are.” Code adds.

“So much for that Safe Sales Permit, but at least Fire is here now.” He thought.

“I’m guessing they don’t have a SSP?” Fire asked as Code glances at him.

“What do you think?” Code replies.

“Let’s get them.” Fire stated firmly as they both quickened there pace.

Unfortunately they ran into somepony in front of the boutique and they were sent tumbling to the ground.

“Why don’t you watch where your…” the pony started as the other two were getting up from there tumble.

Only to look upon the gaze of a unicorn mare with a white cyan coat, a purple mane and tail with three streaks of blue it in wrapped into a ponytail, purple eyes with black rimmed glasses, and a cutie mark of a snowflake with a thread through it.

“Fire! Code!” the mare yelled.

“Hello darlings. It’s been a long time.” Rarity said.

“Sis! Rarity!” they both said in unison. The mare turned her head toward Code with a cold stare at him.

“Um… I can explain.” Code said sheepishly knowing all too well what going to come next.

“Where have you been! Did you really think I wouldn’t figure out that you had left Canterlot and hadn’t come back from you last sell-off!” She yells at Code who was sweating as ice began to form.

“Do you know what you’ve put me through these last few weeks?! Do you?” She exclaimed.

“Now darling please calm down.” Rarity said nervously trying to calm Winter who sent a ice cold glare back at Rarity who scooted back along with Coco.

“Y-Yeah sis, you don’t need to act like such an ice queen.” Code says before closing his mouth realizing what he had said.

“Aww pony…” Was his last words as a tundra of snow and ice clouds his vision.

AJ came back with Dash and saw Code with Rarity, Coco, and two others in front of the boutique. From the look of his sweating the mare could only have been his sister he had been talking about earlier.

And it was then and there that they saw Winter’s horn shine white like her coat, and seconds later Code was encased in a block of ice.

“When he said his sis had a glare that freeze yah…ah didn’t think he meant literally” AJ whispers as Fire sighs his own horn shines and begins melting the ice with a burning flame.

“Uhh…remind me to never make her mad.” Dash said nervous at the sight.

By the time she was finished Shining Armor and Trixie found Fire Seeker that was defrosting Code at the time. Shining looked at the ice and then to the mare that caused it and noticed who it was a seemed to turn a shade whiter.

“Oh no… Winter Blossom.” Shining said as the pony known as Winter Blossom looked toward him with a cold glare and flaring white horn that had snowflakes coming off it.

“Oh… hello Shining Armor.” She said coldly in a tone that indicated he might be the next target if not careful.

Hours later at a party thrown by Pinkie because she never seen Coder Breaker, but now she had more incentive to throw the party because of Fire Seeker, and Winter Blossom. Of course every pony was there.

Code, Fire, and Winter were talking with Shining Armor and Trixie along with several others that the three siblings had met that day.

“So you’re a friend of the captain. Well who would have thought of that?” Winter said.

“This is some party, but I wish we could stay we’ll be leaving for Canterlot in a few minutes so we better not miss it.” Code said

“Even though I’ve never gave those two a dose of my magic.” Code adds muttering under his breath.

“Well it’s been a pleasure to meet you Trixie but I’m afraid she’s right we have to return to Canterlot with me and Shining in the guard.” Fire said

“And me preparing for the fashion show coming up as well as keeping my arts store afloat.” Winter continued

“And my workshop is there to, but I got to say Pinkie Pie’s party cannon is a great device, but needs a little work.” Code concluded.

"Though I could possibly close up shop there and set up a new workshop here." Code thinks having actually taken a shine to the small town.

“Well it was great having all of you in Ponyville and don’t be strangers okay, come back anytime.” Trixie said with a smile.

“Oh don’t worry I still owe AJ for helping back there.” Code said as he and the other three followed. The party began to wind down until only Trixie and Spike were left. Trixie decided to call it a night, she slipped into her bed and stared at a picture of herself and Twilight when they were still fillies and with a happy smile on both their faces.

“Twilight where could you have gone?” She thought then drifted off to sleep worrying about what would happen next.