• Published 27th Dec 2014
  • 3,529 Views, 217 Comments

Never Dream - Ximer



How far would you chase a dream? Even if that dream wasn't your own? Sequel to Never Wish.

  • ...
13
 217
 3,529

For Those We Love

Cloudchaser awoke to the pleasant feeling of her mane being stroked. She smiled, her eyes still shut as the stroking came to an end, replaced by a foreleg bringing itself around her barrel and the tender kiss of her stallion against her neck.

“Good morning to you too.” Cloudchaser murmured happily.

“I think it should stay morning for once.” Daniel playfully nipped her ear, making her laugh.

“Doofus, don’t start something you can’t finish,” Cloudchaser warned, her tail swishing beneath the bed sheets. “Besides, you’ve got a race to win. I don’t want to tucker you out.”

She rolled over to face him, smiling as those dark brown eyes met hers. Their color really did remind her of chocolate. Cloudchaser tenderly kissed him on the lips, rubbing his chest with her hoof. Her season had passed two weeks ago, but that feeling of closeness they had shared was still as strong as when it first made itself known.

“Yeah…” Daniel sighed.

“You can win, and if you start to feel tired again just remember what you’ve done all of this for. You have something worth fighting for waiting for you to come back.” Cloudchaser nuzzled him causing the stallion to smile.

“Sure you can’t come?” Daniel asked.

“I wish I could babe, but duty calls.” Cloudchaser hugged her stallion apologetically.

“I know, try not to have too much fun without me.” Daniel stole a quick kiss before trying to stand up, failing as Cloudchaser kept her forelegs wrapped around him.

“I wasn’t done with you yet.” Cloudchaser grinned.

---

“Well?” Rarity asked anxiously.

Rainbow Dash whistled once, before clutching her sides in laughter. Some things never changed, but I wouldn’t want Dash to anyways. She was fun to be around, even if she did me grief sometimes, I could never stay mad at her for it.

“Well, it’s certainly cool.” I said looking myself over as best as I could.

The new outfit was a baby blue, Rarity insisted that a lighter color made my coat stand out more. I didn’t know fashion so whatever she thought worked. It was the material that had really captured my attention. It felt like I was wearing nothing, even though the vest and mask were pretty form fitting.

“Rarity, are you sure this thing isn’t going to get ripped to shreds when I fly?” I asked.

“If my work can manage Rainbow Dash’s sonic Rainboom, I’m fairly certain it will survive being worn by you.” Rarity held her head high, quite proud of her work.

“Well, it’s got a stress test in a few hours. You ready to go?” Rainbow Dash playfully slugged me in the shoulder as I stripped out of the outfit.

“Ready as I’ll ever be, I guess it’s just you and me today.” I replied.

“I thought for sure Cloudchaser would be attending.” Rarity said.

“Weather duty.” I shrugged.

“Can we get a move on already?” Rainbow Dash hovered in place, forelegs crossed against her chest.

The pegasus was impatient, she had been looking forward to this race since it took place in Cloudsdale. The floating city had been her home once, and I was in desperate need of a guide, having never seen it myself. I had asked Fluttershy to go as well, but she opted out, so it would be me and Rainbro today.

Stuffing the outfit in a saddle bag I joined Rainbow Dash outside. The mare was already in the air, seemingly in a hurry to get to the floating city. It was fascinating to think about, a city inhabited only by pegasi, and maybe a few griffons.

“You’re gonna love this place, trust me.” Rainbow Dash said as we climbed higher into the sky.

“I can’t believe you guys can keep it in one place.” I was doing my best not to grin like a five year old at Christmas.

Rainbow Dash had tried to describe the city, but her description was a bit over the top and incoherent at times. It only added to my curiosity though, I wanted to see it for myself.

As we continued to fly high above Equestria, I looked out of over the landscape below. It was beautiful up here now that the winter clouds were gone. The only sound was the wind and our wings carrying us towards our destination.

“There she is.” Rainbow Dash pointed a hoof towards a large cluster of enormous clouds.

“That’s Cloudsdale?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, what were you expecting?” Rainbow Dash chuckled at my reaction.

“It’s just so…fluffy.” It was the first thing that came to mind.

“Well it is made out of clouds, that’s why it’s called Cloudsdale.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

We touched down on a rather large cloud, a few pegasi casting a stray glance our way before going on about their way, while others stopped and stared. Occasionally one would whisper something to their companion, if one was present before smiling.

“I guess everypony’s happy to see you again, huh?” I asked Dash as she led me through the floating city.

“Well, maybe.” Rainbow Dash replied, her head rising a bit with a smug smile.

The elements were pretty much celebrities in their own right. It wasn’t too farfetched to assume that Rainbow Dash would be a welcomed sight. Lean Streak had claimed I was some sort of hero, I still had my doubts about that. The mare guiding me through the busy...clouds, of Cloudsdale was a real hero.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with a fan club though." Rainbow Dash chuckled as we passed a few mares that took to following us from a distance.

"I'm pretty sure they're here for you." I said with a nervous laugh.

I was quickly proven wrong as three of them brushed past Dash to intrude on my personal bubble. I was pretty certain Cloudchaser would have been taken away for murder if she could see these three now.

"Are you and Whitefire besties? Will you sign my flank? Did you really beat Flicker?" The questions were random, stupid, and some were downright unmentionable.

"Dash, help!" I cried, taking to the air, only to be followed.

Yeah, these fans can fly, jackass. the ever helpful voice in my head informed me.

Thanks for that brain. I replied.

"Ladies," Rainbow Dash cut them off. "This one's soon to be a married stallion, how about we keep our hooves to ourselves?"

None of them had gotten to me, which was a blessing. The last time I so much as gave Applejack a hug it was immediately brought up by Cloudchaser. Scents played a pretty hefty roll in relationships. We were past that point now, but having a multitude of mares scent on me after disappearing up in the clouds all day didn't paint the best picture in the gallery.

At the news of my engagement, the mares toned it down a bit, no longer pushing against the cyan pegasus. I had never received this type of reaction so quickly. After losing to Thunderlane I was pretty sure I would lose any outside support I had to begin with, but I guess I was wrong.

"So is Rainbow Dash the lucky mare?" one of them asked, making the element of loyalty's cheeks turn a dark crimson.

"No, her name's Cloudchaser." I replied.

"Okay Romeo, let's get a move on. We should have been at the track by now." Rainbow Dash gave my tail a tug after recomposing herself.

"Heh, you blushed." I chuckled, receiving a rather hard punch to my right foreleg.

"You tell anypony about that and I'll make sure you sleep with one eye open from now on." Rainbow Dash threatened.

"Whatever you say Dash." I smiled.

Cloudsdale was pretty impressive, the buildings were made of cloud, but actually looked like buildings. This was something that could only be explained by magic, I knew next to nothing about cloud crafting. What was really breathtaking was a large factory that periodically produced a perfect rainbow.

“Hey, do we have time to visit that place?” I asked excitedly.

“Uh, heh, let’s save that for another time.” Rainbow Dash smiled sheepishly, flying in front of me to block my view of the building.

“But, it looks cool…” I sulked.

“Trust me, it’s uh, boring,” Rainbow Dash hurried me along. “Oh look there’s the stadium!”

“But-“

“C’mon, let’s get you ready!” Rainbow Dash chuckled.

---

Cloudchaser stretched her wings out with a yawn; soon she'd be getting her work out in while she worked. It had to be one of the best perks of the job. The sunshine with occasional rain scheduled here and there was cool too. She especially liked thunderstorms, having somepony to cuddle up to during the nastier part of her job was special.

She looked down at the letters their friends had taken the time to write. She knew Rarity was close to Daniel and his sister, if she could help in some way, she would. Which was why she told her about the character problem. Rarity was also known to gossip, and had presumably spread the word to her friends.

A knock at the door pulled Cloudchaser from her thoughts. She hoped it wasn't a sales pony of some kind; it was almost time for her to leave.

A professional looking unicorn stood on the other side of the door. The mare seemed a bit shocked to see Cloudchaser and her aura faltered for a few seconds before returning to mask her sudden moment of surprise.

“My apologies, but do you know where a stallion by the name of Daniel might have moved?” the mare asked.

“Moved? He didn’t he’s in Cloudsdale today, can I help you?” Cloudchaser tilted her head.

“I see,” the unicorn smiled as she wrote something down. “Well, I came all the way here, might as well finish. Are you the maid?”

“No,” Cloudchaser’s expression fell flat. “I’m his fiancé.”

The look of shock returned at the word fiancé. Cloudchaser grinned as she realized this was the inspector that had given her stallion a bit of grief. Cloudchaser looked at the clock once more, noticing the time creep closer to her shift. Cloudkicker would understand if she was a little late. Besides, one should never leave a stallion to do a mare’s job.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t think he was…I meant no disrespect.” the unicorn blushed.

“Don’t sweat it.” Cloudchaser smirked as she allowed the unicorn inside, spotting her name tag which read Pristine Spotter. This was definitely the same inspector.

----

I looked out over the track, taking note of the empty center. It was a long way down if a racer became too tired to fly, or some other accident happened. It added a bit of danger and excitement, though the danger was diminished slightly if one were to consider the mass of clouds floating below.

“You’re going to do great. You’re in your real element now,” Rainbow Dash said, trying to get me psyched up.

I didn’t reply as thoughts of the conversation Thunderlane and I had before my last race came back to me. My real element was back on the ground.

“Hey, are you okay in there?” Rainbow Dash booped me on the nose.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I lied.

“Horseapples you are, you’re not still upset about what Thunderlane said, are you?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“What if he’s right Dash? I wasn’t born a pegasus.” I sighed.

“I thought we had talked about this already.” A gruff familiar voice said.

I turned towards the direction of the voice to see my trainer. He still looked a bit ill, and had more than likely snuck out of the hospital to see the race.

“Lean Streak, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“I had a feeling you’d start getting cold hooves on me again, so I gave the nurses the slip,” Lean Streak chuckled. “I’m sure I’ll hear about it later, but this is too important to miss. The Daniel I know didn’t quit when I was giving him shit for being some no name from Ponyville. You’ve got a habit of proving ponies wrong.”

Lean Streak took the mask from the bag that I had yet to put on and held it out to me. “What’s it going to be?”

The crowd’s cheers started to grow louder as time slowly ticked down. I took the mask, slipping it on, feeling like a completely different pony. Rainbow Dash and Lean Streak smiled at me approvingly as I turned and approached the track and took my spot. I was on the outside this time.

I watched as the last few seconds ticked down, the muscles in my body tensing in preparation for the start of the race. As soon as the signal rang through the air, each tensed muscle moved with a practiced smoothness which helped me become airborne.

---

“So, I see not much has changed internally.” Pristine commented.

“Is the lack of change a good thing?” Cloudchaser asked.

“Well, it’s not a mess, which is good,” Pristine replied. “But the inspection about the living environment wasn’t what was in question. The main concern that is a higher priority is who a colt or filly is being adopted by.”

“I’d hope so.” Cloudchaser said.

“So what is it that you do, Miss Cloudchaser?” Pristine Spotter asked, that familiar smug expression resurfacing.

“I’m a weather mare, and a Wonderbolt Cadet.” Cloudchaser replied, holding back the venom she wanted to punctuate her words with, for now.

“I see, well, unfortunately I’m afraid that I’ll have to wrap this up now. Since he obviously wouldn’t have any references.” Pristine said.

“Why would you say that?” Cloudchaser’s tail flicked in agitation.

“He’s a simple stallion, he probably got wrapped up in preparing for his next big race. I do hope your marriage isn’t a dul-“ Pristine started to reply.

“Okay sister, it’s time we had a heart to heart,” Cloudchaser interrupted her. “I want to show you something.”

Pristine could have walked out and dismissed them both, but that would take a great deal of paper work. If what she had proved to be incriminating, then it would make her job easier. With that thought, she followed the pegasus to the table, surprised to see a stack of letters.

“If you stopped to show me fan mail, I’m afraid you’re wasting both our times.” Pristine rolled her eyes.

“It’s not fan mail, they’re character references.” Cloudchaser snorted.

Doubtful, Pristine levitated a letter with an apple in the center of the envelope. Opening it, revealed a rather harshly, but still legible, scribbled letter. With a sigh, she resigned herself to read what she assumed would be a poorly written excuse for this stallion.

I hope ya’ll get this letter, I wasn’t too sure what to write when Rarity said something about a reference thing or another. Anywho, I suppose if I had to pick something good about Daniel, it’d have to be his heart. He kinda reminds me of Fluttershy, though he can get pretty upset if somepony’s in trouble.

My little sis and her friends got into a downright dangerous spot one time. I don’t know if it was dumb luck, or destiny, but anypony that can scare off a timber wolf is okay by me. He took a hit for my sis, I know he’d do the same for anypony else. He’s smart, kinda strong, and I think he’d be a good pa for Scootaloo. Those two are like two peas in a pod sometimes.

Ya’ll take care

Applejack

---

I kept pace with fourth place, waiting for the right opportunity to move forward as we entered the first turn. Racing high above Equestria like this felt different somehow, a part of me felt like I was meant to be here, while the other part resisted the thought, reminding myself that it was just instinct.

The tried and tested strategy of pressing the competition was working. Though I was fooling myself if I ever thought this was going to work on Thunderlane. He flew too fast and his endurance was built up enough to compensate for it. The thoughts started to cloud my mind, affecting my speed.

I quickly pushed them from my head and flew around fourth place, putting me in third. I couldn’t let him get to me.

Remember what you’re fighting for. I thought to myself.

---

Pristine Spotter continued to the next letter. The last had been a bit choppy, but it was the thought that mattered. Still, she had a job to do, as much as she wanted to simply dismiss the pony in question, she would see this through to the end. Though she had to admit, it was impressive to intimidate a timber wolf, if it were true of course.

To whom it concerns.

Daniel’s not a bad stallion, he wasn’t a stallion at all once. I mean, he was, but not a pony stallion. He was tall, and big, and a little scary, but he turned out to be the one that was afraid. He was pulled from his home, but made a new one here. He’s brave when he needs to be, and-truly an entertaining work of art if one were to ask.

Pristine was a bit stunned by the sudden shift in writing style, but continued.

I remember when he tried walking for the first time; he fell flat on his face. The poor soul you seem SO concerned about couldn’t hurt a flea if his life depended on it. I’m sure if he really tried he could-but he wouldn’t which is the important thing.

The mare let a giggle slip as she realized from the scratch marks that this was written by two ponies, not just one.

There’s no reason for him not to be a father.

---

I was entering the third turn now, gaining on the stallion in first place. All was going well for now. My wings burned slightly, but that was a pain I was used to, not like the excruciatingly strong pain I had experienced when trying to out fly Thunderlane.

This wasn’t my limit, it couldn’t be. I silenced the voices screaming I couldn’t and surged forward. I wasn’t going to let him get in my head again. I could go faster, I could be stronger, I would be better.

My movements became more confident with each inch I passed the leader by. The doubt Thunderlane had put in my mind was evaporating. I would find a way to beat him, but first I had to get to him again, I had to win.

---

Pristine looked over the stack that remained, she couldn’t go over all of them. So far the ones she had read hadn’t addressed the one thing she was looking for. She decided that she would read one more, before making her decision. Clearly the stallion had friends, but friends could be biased.

The letter she elected to read last seemed to have the mouthwriting of a foal. Still, it was legible, and that's what mattered.

To the inspector pony

Daniel helped me and Scootaloo become friends. I used to bully other ponies because it made me feel bigger and better than them. One day, I got in a fight with my friend, it was Scootaloo that came to check on me. I had been mean to her, told her that she'd never have a family, but for some reason she came.

When I asked her about it later, she told me it's what Daniel would have done. I think he should be Scootaloo's daddy. He's nice and looks out for her.

Diamond Tiara

Pristine Spotter stared at the letter. Could she really be wrong about somepony? This was penned by a foal, one that had turned over a new leaf from the way things were written. What amazed her still was the fact that a foal actually took the time to write about something like this.

"Through the eyes of foals..." Pristine said.

"Pardon?" Cloudchaser cocked an eyebrow at the unicorn.

"Nothing....I think I've seen enough." Pristine stood from the table, with a refreshed smile.

"So that's it? You're not even going to wait for him?" Cloudchaser's tail swished excitedly.

"I don't think it would do me much good to waste more of either of our time ma'am. Though, I do need you to sign this." Pristine replied, levitating a folder towards the mare.

---

I put everything I had into finishing with a good distance ahead of the stallion in second. The second I saw the flash at the finish line, I felt a little like my old self again. It also meant that I was going to get another shot at Thunderlane, my journey wasn't over yet.

"That's the Daniel I remember training!" Lean Streak exclaimed proudly.

"Yeah, you were pretty good." Rainbow Dash added with a shrug.

"Well, I guess this means I'll be up against Thunderlane again." I said.

"Yep, and this time you'll be ready." Lean Streak smiled.

"Pfft, with speed like that? Thunderlane will just mop the floor with you all over again." Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

"Wow, where did all of that encouragement from earlier go?" I asked, a bit hurt by her words.

"That was before I saw how you actually race. Your endurance is fine, but to beat him you're going to need raw speed." Rainbow Dash replied.

Under normal circumstances, I'd brush whatever Dash had to say off if it seemed negative. Most of the time she didn't mean to come off that way but did. This time however; I was intrigued by her opinion, and she was the pony able to perform a sonic rainboom.

"I suppose you know a way I could get faster?" I asked.

"You'd have to be willing to do everything I say, and be prepared to be bent to the breaking point." Rainbow Dash's tone was steady and serious. This wasn't a prank or gag.

"Do you really think it'll help me beat Thunderlane?" I asked.

"Beating him is up to you, but what I have in mind will definitely put you on an equal level." Rainbow Dash replied, spitting on her hoof before extending it to me.

With a laugh I spat on the surface of my own before pressing it against hers. I could only hope Rainbow Dash was right, that she could help me with my speed. I had no idea what that entailed.

The flight home was an enjoyable one. Rainbow Dash and I talked about what her training would consist of, while Lean Streak opted to return to the hospital as soon as possible. He had the sinking feeling they would be keeping him there longer due to his escape.

While the race was still fresh in my mind, and the victory exciting, I was tired. It had been a pain in the flank flying to and from the location, but Rainbow Dash ominously assured me I'd get used to it with an unnerving grin.

I gave a tired, but happy sigh, as I landed in front of my door. I pushed it open, willing to crawl onto the couch or in bed and fall asleep for an hour or two.

"Oh hey, there you are," Cloudchaser was sitting at the table when I walked in, a set of papers in front of her. "I need your help with this part."

"What exactly are you filling out?" I asked as I shrugged off my saddle bags beside the couch.

I looked down at the papers and saw a bunch of legalities that were crammed together so closely nopony would ever really read them. What stood out to me were the words "Adoptive Father" next to a blank signature line. The line opposite had been signed by Cloudchaser, marked "Adoptive Mother."

---

Scootaloo road on my back, a bit tired from school. Apparently, field trips were the one thing the filly could get behind and tucker herself out at if she had too much fun. I grinned as I passed the orphanage, taking note of Scootaloo's confused expression.

"Uh, Daniel, we just passed the orphanage. I thought you said you were taking me home?" Scootaloo poked my neck, making sure I hadn't sunk too deeply into thought.

"I know, that's what I'm doing." I replied cryptically.

Scootaloo's muzzle scrunched up as she tried to process my response. I could practically see and hear the gears in her head turning as she mulled the thought over. As I glanced over my shoulder I thought I saw a look of realization pass her, but it faded in the blink of an eye. It was as if a part of her knew, but the other part was in denial of what might be happening.

Soon enough we reached my neighborhood, which prompted her to speak once more. "Uh, did you mean your home? I mean the game's cool and all, but I was kind of tired."

"I did." I replied pushing open the door trying my best not to laugh or snicker.

I opened the door, and heard a rather loud gasp from behind my head. I knew immediately she had seen the cut out letter banner that read "WELCOME HOME SCOOTALOO." The papers had been turned in three days ago, and it was finally time to welcome her into our lives.

Scootaloo was silent as she sat atop me. Her forelegs covered her muzzle, as if she had just uttered a foul word and had been caught, but her eyes were a cross between joy and sadness.

I had wanted this to be a small welcoming party. Pinkie Pie had objected, but thankfully I wasn't a lone voice anymore. Cloudchaser had agreed that too much attention might not be the best thing for her when she found out she had been adopted.

"You okay squirt?" Rainbow Dash asked.

A soft jolt on my back led me to believe that she was trying to fight back her tears. I knelt down and let her slide off my back, her watery eyes glancing around to all of those present before coming to rest on me. "I don't....why?"

"Because you're an awesome filly." Cloudchaser spoke before I could.

Scootaloo focused on the mare for a few seconds before turning back to me. "Is she...my...my-"

I nodded, triggering the tangerine filly to tackle my chest in the biggest hug she could manage. He small body shook, as years of loneliness left her in the form of hot tears, she would never have to endure that feeling again. I felt another form press against me as I wrapped a foreleg around Scootaloo.

"Everything's going to be okay now Scootaloo." Cloudchaser cooed soothingly, stroking the filly's mane.

"Yeah, besides today's supposed to be a happy day. Your friends are here." I said, as Scootaloo slowly relinquished me from her hug.

"Sorry we had ta keep ya in the dark sugar cube," Applejack said. "It was temptin' ta tell ya. We had ta make sure it would happen first though."

"So, you all knew?" Scootaloo sniffled.

"Yes, Daniel came to me the day after your scooter broke and talked to me about it." Twilight confessed.

"What I don't get is why I was the last one to know about it," Rainbow Dash huffed in mock irritation. “I mean, I'm her surrogate sister after all."

"Does that make you part of the family then?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess it does, where's my room, dad?" Rainbow Dash snickered.

I cringed at the thought of Rainbow Dash calling me dad, it made me feel old. "Never do that again." I deadpanned.

As the party got underway, Scootaloo's friends recalled countless situations they had found the filly in. Some were heartwarming and funny, others were sad, but today the stories would no longer end with her going back to an orphanage. She had a home now, this would be a special milestone in her life.

I smiled as Scootaloo explored the house with her friends, Diamond Tiara being among them. I was very proud of her for stepping over the line and showing her a bit of kindness.

"So, do you feel any different, being a dad and all?" Twilight asked.

"Maybe a little, but I feel this is what I'm supposed to do." I replied.

"I'm proud of how far you've come in this world." Twilight's smile seemed halfhearted. I could tell she had more she wanted to say, but decided not to press her right now. This was supposed to be about Scootaloo today, the last thing I wanted to do was ruin that.

---

Scootaloo let out a happy sigh as she snuggled into the soft mattress of her bed. It felt much softer than her old one. It was as if it had been made just for her, and her tired little body was starting to fall in love with every inch of it.

"So, is it all you hoped for?" Cloudchaser asked.

"Mmhmm, better." Scootaloo replied with a yawn.

"Well, goodnight kiddo." Cloudchaser said, leaning down and pecking the filly on the forehead.

Scootaloo froze, she didn't know how to react to such an action. Should she do it back? Was she supposed to say thank you? Thankfully, Cloudchaser seemed to pick up on her confusion and smiled, nuzzling her affectionately. This snapped the filly out of her daze and made her laugh before returning the gesture.

Cloudchaser slowly pulled away from the tangerine filly, hitting the light switch as she walked towards the door. Scootaloo's night light began casting small lightning bolts and stars in a small corner of the room.

Scootaloo watched the shapes dance across the wall for a while as she listened to Cloudchaser turn the rest of the lights in the house off before going to bed herself. The filly couldn't seem to fall asleep however; afraid that if she did, she would awake from this incredible dream come true.

As quietly as she could, she climbed out of bed, and padded to her new adoptive parent's room. She could hear talking coming from within the softly moonlight chamber, and could make out two figures in a large bed, resting side by side.

"Guess we're officially parents now, huh?" she heard Daniel ask.

"Mmhmm, she's a sweet foal." Cloudchaser replied, shifting closer to him, a wing draping over her.

Scootaloo smiled as she observed them in silence. She had prayed for just one parent to give her a chance. She never would have dreamed she would have a mom and a dad. The filly crept back to her room, mindful to avoid making any sudden, heavy hoof falls.

Scootaloo crawled back into her bed, a lingering warmth still present where she had been only moments ago. She got comfortable under the covers once more, a new feeling of security settling within her heart. She knew Daniel cared about her, memories of the night she spent on Earth came back to her. Now, she had a mom too, Cloudchaser seemed nice.

"Thank you, Celestia and Luna..." Scootaloo whispered quietly as she drifted off to sleep. Unbeknownst to the filly, two stars shone brighter than the rest that night.

Author's Note:

And after a long build up, it's mission accomplished for Daniel :scootangel:...or is it? There' still one last score to settle, and what of Twilight? Things are beginning to come to a head. :trollestia: