• Published 28th Apr 2012
  • 1,142 Views, 7 Comments

Changing your life... Forever. - MangoDolphin



The three winged mares experience the most suprising moments in their entire lives.

  • ...
 7
 1,142

Welcome to the Eagle Pony Herd

You notice that you have eagle claws. Claws? How did this happen? Suddenly, a light hot pink pegasus pops up behind you, almost scaring the daylights out of you! "HI (MR/MRS) EAGLE (PONY/LION) THING! I KNOW YOUR A (HIPPOGRIFF/GRIFFIN) BUT ITS SO FUN TO SAY THAT!" she yells. She noticed you almost had a heart attack, so she starts calming down. "Sorry, (sir/ma'am), I was just so excited to meet someone new! My name is Mango Margaret Mixture Dolphin, or Mango Dolphin for short. This is Red Moon, the red coated, red and black maned pegasus, and Steamwink, the pegasus that has a blue eye and a green eye." The two ponies, Red Moon and Steamwink wave. Another pegasus pops up, this time with a blonde mane, wall-eyed eyes, and a grey coat.
"Hey! Are you that mean (Griffin/Griffin with a pony body now) Gilda?!" she asks. "No, my name is (your name), which I guess I'm now a (Griffin/Hippogriff)." you reply. The pegasus says, "Oh. Then, my name is Derpy Hooves! Whats your nam-MPHMPHHH!" A light brown earth pony colt had seemed to shut her mouth with his hoof and pushed her over. "I'm sorry about that misunderstanding, (sir/ma'am). My name is Doctor Whooves, or you may call me The Doctor." says the colt, bowing gentlemen-like. "Why, umm... thanks... but... What am I doing here, and how did I get here? Is this a dream? Can one of you answer me?" you ask. You feel a soft kick on your flank.
It turns out it was Steamwink that kicked your flank, and says, "Listen here, did it hurt?" You reply, "Not really, but yes." Steamwink says, "That means this isn't a dream. I don't know what happened though. Can you remember anything?"
You try to remember what happened before, but when you were kicked on your flank, you couldn't remember anything except what happened when you woke up. This world of ponies. Its unexplanitory.

Go to chapter 10.