• Published 28th Apr 2012
  • 1,140 Views, 7 Comments

Changing your life... Forever. - MangoDolphin



The three winged mares experience the most suprising moments in their entire lives.

  • ...
 7
 1,140

The Unicorn Begins

As you feel your forehead, you feel something slightly sharp poking out of your head. As you look on the side of your body, you start to feel dizzy, and couldn't see clearly. Why is... world... getting... darker... you mumble. Suddenly, you faint and fall unconscious.

~Steamwinks Part of the Chapter~

We notice that (your name) suddenly faints. "What happened?" I wondered. Then, Mango shouted out, "Hey! Why don't we bring (your name) into my bedroom?" I thought that plan was perfect! I even told her that! And I think Mango was crazy! Hey! I heard that! Girls, stop fighting! Also, you shouldn't be talking to the audience in this part of this chapter! Chapter, shampter. Whats going on? Everyone, just... ARGHH! Hey! If someone, or in this case somepony says stop, stop. Oh, shush it Doctor Whooves. Okay, that's it. Put them up! I'm serious. Whats going on?! Derpy, turns out everyones talking in my part of the chapter. Oh. Sorry! It's okay. But I'm not talk- oh. Anyways... We picked up (your name) and got ready to move, when suddenly a giant magic burst came from his horn! It nearly stunned us, that unicorns magic. It nearly double blinded me. Because your colorblind! Right- now wait a minute, who are you, and how did you get here?! Pinkie Pie! And I break the fourth wall! Your not part of the story until later on... Mango took too long! The story isn't finished... I'm still confused here. Uh...Ah...Wha...Oh... Lets just let the narrator continue.

~Your The Narrators Part of the Chapter~

As the magic commenced, the ponies slowly dropped (your name) and backed away. Steamwink and Red Moon stared in awe. Mango was staring and smiling. Derpy was hard to tell, either watching the magic and something else at once, staring at awe, or doing what she does(seeing further than any existing organism), Doctor Whooves was examining and staring in awe, and Pinkie Pie just stare- WAIT A MINUTE!!!! Y'all still took too long! We weren't at your part yet! I was just plum bored! Do you ponies... um... mindifitalkforasecond? Nope! But please keep it quick! Umm... viewers.... pleasedon'tmindustalkingduringchapterstotheaudiencepleaseTHANKYOU...! Anyways... the magic of the passed out pony had soon subsided, however not only the ponies felt a strange feeling(yes, Pinkie, you are now here too)- Yes!!!- but you felt the feeling as well. You soon wake up. You wonder in awe about that feeling, while you notice a pink pony looking at you. "Who are you?" you ask. "I'm Pinkie Pie! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHICAN'TBELIEVEIJUSTMETTHEMAINMANECHARACTER!!!! I'm Pinkie Pie! OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHICAN'TBELIEVEIJUSTMETTHEMAINMANECHARACTER!!!!" she shouts. Didn't you just repeat what you said on the story? Yup! It's more fun this way! Anyways, as you try to find out the weird feeling, Mango and Pinkie say as if in sync, "Woah! I never saw a unicorn do magic like that!" Then Pinkie starts continuing, "except my friend Twilight, shes really good at magic! Also, Celestia did some amazing magic, too! Woah! I think we are going to be best friends forever!!!"

Go to Chapter 14.

...And then I was like, 'Oatmeal? Are you CRAZY?!' Pinkie, the chapters over. Oh. Okay. Wait! Once, I thought Gala tickets were bats on my face! Oh my gosh! That was SOOOOO funny! Also! I had actually watched paint dr........