• Published 28th Apr 2012
  • 1,142 Views, 7 Comments

Changing your life... Forever. - MangoDolphin



The three winged mares experience the most suprising moments in their entire lives.

  • ...
 7
 1,142

Realize This

It was just a regular day in Fillydelphia. Mango, a bright hot pink pony with an orange mane tinted with yellow, green, and white, was resting in her cloud for watering, due to finishing watering the plants.
She noticed the store was closed for the Sunday and so got off the cloud. She yawned. "Time to have some fun." she said.
Mango got off the cloud and flew to her clubhouse. She noticed two other pegasi flying into the clubhouse. One was a red and black pegasus, with giant wings but was short in size, and the other one was steampunk-like, with very long, gray and orange hair, a black coat, and a blue eye and a green eye, with the top of her wing, wooden feathers.
"FEATHERED MARES MEETING!" yelled Mango at the top of her lungs.
"Red Moon, how are you doing on your flying speed?" asked Mango, pointing to the red pelted, red and black maned pony. "Great!" she replied, posing. "I almost hit speed record for Fillydelphia!"
"Steamwink, hows your adventuring?" Mango asked the black pelted pony.
"Awesome! I almost got killed yesterday, though. Fire is WAY too dangerous!" Steamwink replied.
"I'm doing awesome as well. I finished my chores in the Berry Sweet Fruit Orchard." said Mango. "What is the schedule today... Hmmmm...." Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard!
The three noticed two ponies, and one other creature explanatory. They flew out of a window and rushed to the site.
As they approached, they noticed a colt shout, "Derpy, I told you not to touch 'The Button!' Not just we have been teleported somewhere we don't know, but we also brought an organism from another universe into ours! We don't know what will happen, Derpy! This changes nearly EVERYTHING!"
The mare just replied: "I just don't know what went wrong!"

You look up from the small crater you were in. You notice something strange.

Notice you have claws
Notice you have hooves
Notice you have eagle claws