• Published 28th Apr 2012
  • 1,142 Views, 7 Comments

Changing your life... Forever. - MangoDolphin



The three winged mares experience the most suprising moments in their entire lives.

  • ...
 7
 1,142

Welcome to the Dragons

You notice you have claws. Claws? How do I have claws? you wonder. Then, a light hot pink pony jumps up in front of you. "HIIIII (MR/MRS) DRAGON!!!!" yells the pegasus. "My name is Mango Margaret Mixture Dolphin! Call me Mango Dolphin for short. Its nice for me. This is Red Moon," she shows you Red Moon(the red coated red and black maned pegasus) and she waves, "And this is Steamwink!" she shouts, showing you Steamwink, the black coated pony.
Another pegasus, this time wall-eyed and a grey coat jumps up at you. "Hello, (Mister/Mrs)! My name is Derpy Hooves! Whats yo-MPHMPHHH!!" The pegasi's mouth was covered up by a light brown colt, who appeared to be an earth pony. "I am so very sorry, (sir/ma'am), Derpy is just very.... jumpy. My name is Doctor Whooves, or you may call me The Doctor." says the colt, bowing gentlemen-like.
"What the [yay] is going on? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! AM I DREAMING?!" you blurt out. You feel a big whack on your flank, which appears to be from Red Moon. "OW!!! What was that for?!" you yell. Red Moon says, "First of all, calm down. Your acting crazy. Second of all, since you experienced pain, this is absolutely NOT a dream." You just moan. First, your a dragon. Second of all, your in a world of talking ponies. Third of all, your flank hurts. You think this world is absolutely crazy. You can't seem to remember anything after you were bucked by Red Moon. You don't know whats going on.

You need to find out what happened.

Go to chapter 9.