• Published 29th Nov 2014
  • 2,452 Views, 101 Comments

Apart from the rest. - RustyKat

  • ...
30
 101
 2,452

FAT

As days went by, Xeon started to realize something was up. He would do his patrol, and occasionally a guard would snicker right at him. He couldn't figure out why. So one day, when he couldn't take the snickering anymore, he got an idea to ask the guards exactly why they were snickering.

"Hey Flash Sentry.... why are the guards laughing at me?"

Flash tried hard not to laugh. "Well.... you're a bit.... fluffier in the middle. Better lay of those cupcakes." He let a quick chuckle escape.

Xeon was silent for a bit. "You mean I'm overweight?" He said sarcastically. Just like Greythorn?

Greythorn was a grey unicorn with a darker grey mane. He had gotten overweight from eating too much cake at parties, and was a bit self-conscious. He wasn't the smartest guard either....

"Yes." Sentry said plainly.

"Well, buck you." Replied Xeon angrily. "Just wait and see... I'll get back my figure yet!" He walked off angrily. I didn't mean to get angry with Sentry... what has happened to me!?

"Sheesh..." Relied Sentry to Greythorn. "That was harsh..."

"Probably his nerves. The stress gets to us all these days..."

"......Are you sure?" Asked Sentry uneasily. "If he talks like that to Princess Solar... she'll fire him right on the spot... maybe even banish him to the moon."

"Might be a good thing. Might teach him to take this job a bit more seriously."

"....Good point... I don't even take myself seriously anymore."

"Dude... I don't think any pony takes us seriously. I'm rather fluffy, as you can see." Replied Greythorn gloomily, as he poked some of his flabbiness on his chest.

"Don't be like that Greythorn... I'm sure you'll loose it all soon." said Sentry awkwardly. This isn't going where I wanted it to be....

"I don't see how Bastion likes being all fluffy like he is..."

"Ah, but I bet the mares love me!" Replied the grey unicorn with the dark blue mane. "I'm a giant stuffed toy!"

Author's Note:

Bastion. :rainbowlaugh: